The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Jeremy

9 – Kernel Panic – Fatal Exception

Jeremy continues to attempt to find out just what is happening to him, despite being somewhat sidelined.

Disclaimer—This story contains mind control and sex. If these things aren’t to your liking then don’t read the story.

Jeremy felt himself get hard as a peculiar scent filled the air. He glanced at Amarthena whose eyes were wide open and rounded. As they stared at one another one word reverberated between their two minds {MAGIC?!?}.

Jeremy sat bolt upright in his bed, the sheets squelching beneath him. The scent of sex in the air was overwhelming and more was released with each movement he made. As he went to swing his legs over the edge of the bed, he realized that he was sore in every muscle of his body, especially his cock. As he glanced down he found it red and raw, although still erect and quickly healing in front of his eyes. Finally getting to his feet he stumbled to the window and opened it to clear the scent. As he turned around he saw Jill, back in her own body, lying crumpled on the floor. He rushed over and knelt beside her. A glance showed him that she was breathing but her body was soaked. Both of their clothes were ripped, shredded, and scattered around the room.

“What the hell happened?” he thought.

The last thing he remembered was Jill (in the body of Amarthena) waving her hand and making some horrendous noise in her throat, then the pixie got big, a strange scent filled the room, and the next thing after that he remembered was waking in the bed. As he glanced at the bed he saw that it was literally soaking, dripping wet. It was dripping onto the carpet as he watched. From the odor in the room he was pretty sure what all those fluids were. As he thought about fluids he realized that he had a raging thirst and stumbled to his nightstand to grab his water bottle. As he drained the water he began to feel slightly better. He thought about picking Jill up to place her on the bed but decided against it and simply laid her out more comfortably with a pillow beneath her head.

Jeremy managed to make it to the bathroom without stumbling. As he filled and drained the water bottle repeatedly he kept trying to figure out what had happened. After about six bottles of water his thought processes began to clear up and he realized that Jill might be just as dehydrated. Filling the bottle once more he headed back to his room and thought at her:

{Jill!, can you hear me?}

There was no response.

{Jill, I need you to drink this. It’ll help.}

Jeremy put her head in his lap and slowly trickled water into her mouth. He gently massaged her throat to help her swallow. It took perhaps ten minutes to get the entire bottle into her but her body had started responding by this point and before the bottle was empty her eyes were open.

{Are you ok? I know I was totally out of it.}

{Yeah Jer, I’m ok but I had one of those episodes you were talking about. Where I was a passenger in my own body. I’m sorry Jeremy.}

{What are you sorry for? You’re wiped out just like I was.}

{listen...}

Jill sent a stream of vivid images to Jeremy’s mind. They started with the pixie enlarging and continued into Jeremy’s black out. Amarthena/Jill had watched as the pixie launched itself on Jeremy. His clothes were history in seconds. The pixie mounted him and began to fuck him with a speed and vigor no human could match. The scent in the room grew stronger from the pixie’s vaginal fluids. The scent was an overwhelming aphrodisiac and the more of it Jeremy inhaled, the more he tried to ravage the pixie who was ravaging him right back. Amarthena/Jill spoke another guttural word not designed for human throats and another pixie was enlarged to a suitable size for sex. Again and again she spoke, until all the pixies in the room were enlarged. The pixies fought over Jeremy, their fluids making the room a veritable den of sex. Amarthena/Jill watched as the pixies, five of them in all, used Jeremy over and over and over. Each pixie had fucked him at least five times by the time Amarthena/Jill stepped in for her turn. She used Jeremy in every sexual way possible, adding pixies in to do what she couldn’t with only her own body. Midway through using Jeremy, just as Jill was regaining control of herself, the pixie’s scent finally conquered Amarthena/Jill as well and both Jeremy and Amarthena/Jill found themselves being used by the pixies. Amarthena/Jill’s memories went dark at this point just as Jeremy’s had.

{I’m so sorry, Jeremy. I don’t know what happened. I thought you’d enjoy the bit with Amarthena but I didn’t know her spells would work and I have no idea what the hell happened there. Like you said, it was like being a passenger in my own body.}

{It’s okay Jill, we’re both alive and okay but I’m thinking we need to be much more careful with the program until we figure this out.}

As he thought the last to Jill, Jeremy helped Jill up and handed her the water bottle.

“Go get yourself some more water. I needed about six bottles before I felt even vaguely normal again.”

Jeremy stood up and walked over to his mini-computer. Donning the wrist band and glasses he saw:

“Kernel Panic – Fatal Exception”

Jeremy had a good guess that the system crash was the only thing that had snapped them out of their trance state. He set the system to rebooting and walked over to his laptop:

“estimated code solution 68.5%, When percentage is below 28% estimated solutions are subject to percentage resetting to 0%”

At least he was making some progress on cracking the senary log from MPC. Glancing over at the clock he noticed it was 7:32. So he had been trapped in that orgy for about five hours. He had a brief tinge of regret that he couldn’t remember it since the one pixie he had seen had had proportions that put a Barbie doll to shame. A twinge from his healing body made him realize that maybe he was better off not remembering it.

Jill walked back into the room looking much steadier than when she had left.

“I’m ravenous!” she said, “let’s get something to eat.”

Jeremy didn’t even have to think about it for a moment, as soon as food was mentioned he realized he was as hungry as he had ever been.

Jill and Jeremy got dressed in fresh clothing and headed downstairs. The first person they saw was Diane, who glared at them.

“What the hell were you two doing for the past day? How’d you get your door to lock so I couldn’t pick it? You haven’t got a freaking deadbolt so I should’ve been able to get in last night. Rob called me yesterday and told me what you did at school, sounds like it was fun! Thinking about it had me as horny as I’ve ever been.”

As she paused for a deep breath, her eyes glazed over slightly and her nipples came immediately erect, tenting her shirt.

“What’s that incredible smell? It makes me want sex, lots of it, right now.”

Diane went to grab Jeremy and drag him upstairs.

“Wait, Diane. I need to eat, I’m starving!”

“Of course you are, idiot. You haven’t eaten since lunch yesterday. What the hell were you two doing in your room for twenty-nine hours?”

Jeremy interrupted “Wait a minute, twenty-nine hours? Picking my lock last night? What day is it?”

“It’s Thursday, what do you mean what day is it?”

“Last I knew it was Wednesday. Around 2:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday. No wonder I’m so damn sore and taking so long to recover from it. I’ll do you later tonight Diane, but I need to eat first, and eat a lot!”

As Jeremy and Jill continued into the kitchen they passed Jeremy’s parents. His mother chimed in with:

“You two need to keep a better meal schedule, you missed dinner last night, breakfast this morning and tonight’s dinner also. There are leftovers staying warm in the oven, I had to toss out last night’s dinner I saved for you though.”

Jeremy and Jill exchanged a glance, having confirmed that they were trapped in an aphrodisiac, charmed orgy for more than a day. Jill shook her head:

“You’re right, we need to stop messing around with anything new on the program until we find out what happened.”

They had reached the kitchen by this point and the next half hour was spent in silence, or at least without conversation as the constant eating for half an hour made quite a bit of noise by itself.

After gorging themselves they headed back upstairs. When they entered Jeremy’s room they found Diane lying on the bed. She was holding the sheets to her nose, hyperventilating and had four fingers in her pussy, thrusting in and out as hard and fast as she could. She didn’t notice them entering but when Jeremy went to pull the sheets from her hand, she looked up and saw him.

“Mmmmm, smell this.”

She shoved the sheets into Jeremy’s face. Despite being barely recovered from his ordeal, his cock had stayed hard right through. Diane reached over and started pulling at his clothes, seemingly unaware of how to undo buttons, zippers, and other fastenings. Jeremy’s mind didn’t blank out this time but his consciousness was totally focused on sex. He barely managed to remove his clothing as the last of coherent thought left him. After removing all his clothing he looked about and saw Diane nude on the bed. His quick glance around the room had shown Jill sliding out the door and closing it behind her. Diane’s face was still at his chest, holding the sheets to his nose with one arm. Knocking the sheets out of her grip he pushed her down onto the edge of his bed with her lying on her side. Grabbing the back of her head he pulled her face towards his cock. Her mouth opened willingly and his cock slid deeply inside of it. He wrapped her hair around his hand and, controlling her head utterly, used her mouth to fuck his cock. Standing entirely still he rocked her head back and forth at high speed, meanwhile enlarging his cock so it couldn’t possibly slide out. Diane gagged and cried piteously but Jeremy continued fucking her face. Diane began coming after about five minutes of this abuse and this was enough to break through to Jeremy.

Jeremy kept his hard-on but shrank his cock enough to slide out of her mouth. Her pathetic cries continued but they weren’t what he expected.

“Oh Jer, use me. Use my mouth, use my cunt, use my ass. My body needs to be used hard, fast, and painfully. Get back inside of me.”

Before she had even finished her sentence, Jeremy had pushed her further onto the bed, rolled her on her back, mounted her, and slid deep inside her cunt. Lust was the only thing on his mind as he pounded his sister. Slowly her current words sank into his brain.

“Get bigger, stretch me, tear me. You made it so I’ll heal right? Fuck me within an inch of my life, then let me heal and do it again to my ass! God! I need to be used more than ever before, I need to be hurt more than ever before and I need you to do it to me, RIGHT NOW!”

Jeremy saw no reason not to comply, there was no reason left in his mind, it had been driven out by the pure need for sex. He rapidly enlarged his cock to the point where he was having problems moving it in and out of her cunt. He drove himself in as deeply as he could get, inch by inch. When he could feel himself bottoming out in her and was totally unable to go any deeper he willed his cock larger and larger. He could feel the pressure of her vaginal walls trying to keep his cock smaller but it continued to grow. When a tiny tearing sound reached his ears, a scream from Diane, as loud as the tearing sound was soft, followed immediately thereafter. He found he could once more move his cock and began to pound at her again. Her scream continued, although he could feel what was left of her cunt coming and throbbing around his cock, for several minutes. Finally he let himself come, and eased out of her ruined cunt. As he watched, it began to heal itself slowly. With what little was left of his brain he was thinking of the pixies and their over-endowments. With a word he set Diane’s breasts to growing, even as her cunt healed. He let them grow and grow until they were so large he couldn’t see her face. They were flopping over the sides of her chest, even with the superhuman support he had programmed into her back and breasts. By the point he stopped them there wasn’t a measurement that could describe them anymore. They were large enough that he thought they had to be causing Diane pain just from their weight pulling her chest to either side. Looking down he noticed that her cunt was practically healed already, but still very wet and sloppy. He willed his cock back to its normal size and slid back into her cunt. A gasp from somewhere above the mounds of flesh that filled his vision told him that Diane was still functional.

“Always wanted bigger titties, didn’t you Diane? Those big enough for you?”

“They’re wonderful Jer, I feel like my chest is being split open from the weight of them sagging to either side. Please keep hurting me, I need it like it’s a drug right now.”

Jeremy pulled out of her cunt, cock well lubricated by now. He buried his hands in the flesh of her breasts, mauling them and searching for her nipples to abuse. When he found them, they had increased in size with the rest of her breasts. The areolae were easily the size of saucers and her erect nipples were as large around as taper candles and as long as his middle finger. He rapidly buried his cock deep into her ass with no pause for her to adjust and starting pumping away. Once more he began to enlarge his cock. Once he was having problems moving it in and out due to the size, he focused on burying himself deep inside of her. When he was as deep inside as he could get he again began to enlarge his cock, slowly this time to give her additional time to register the pain. He could hear Diane crying but at the same time she was begging for more and more pain. Her ass ripped open in the same manner as her cunt had and once again her screams filled the room. Jeremy starting pumping away again and after a brief moment began coming. As Jeremy leaned back, enjoying his ejaculation, a cloth was wrapped around his face, covering his mouth and nose. His hand were occupied with the massive mounds of flesh he had given Diane and he found it hard to extract them quickly. By the time his hands were free he found his mind was clearing up. He wrenched himself off of the bed and out into the hallway, passing Jill along the way. Rushing to the bathroom he knelt in front of the toilet, tore the cloth off of his face and vomited most of the food he had recently eaten. Jill followed him into bathroom and rubbed his back as he vomited. When he finally finished he turned around to see Jill wearing a piece of cloth over her face as well.

“Jer, you better put that cloth back on before going into your bedroom. I’m pretty sure that whatever scent the Pixies used to keep us out of it and in lust has saturated your bed and sheets.”

“God! What I just did... I can’t believe I did that, I wasn’t really a passenger this time I just found myself doing it.”

“I was at the door, it seems you did everything she asked you to, plus a little more. That bit with the tits was all yours as best as I could tell. Everything else was at her request. I think that whatever the scent is it makes you vulnerable to suggestion as well as lustful. Heh... Lustful doesn’t even come near to what that does but I don’t know a stronger word for it.”

“Yeah, but it was me doing it. I could’ve said no, I could’ve left the room.”

“No Jeremy, I don’t think that you could have. Don’t you think we would’ve with the pixies if we were able to?”

“I didn’t black out though so...”

“Maybe the scent isn’t as powerful when it isn’t fresh but I’m pretty sure that Diane was in control for most of that. We can ask her soon. I put a cloth over her face that should’ve prevented her from inhaling any more of the scent also.”

“Still, I was abusing her like I did to that other girl yesterday. Only more so.”

“She asked for it and was enjoying it this time. I’m telling you, don’t guilt yourself out over this until after we can talk to her.”

“Ok, but I’m going to go in and check on her.”

“First put this back on.”

Jill held out the cloth she had wrapped over his mouth and nose before. Jeremy took it and put it back on.

Jeremy walked back into the room, feeling horrible. As he stared at the bed he couldn’t believe how overboard he had gone. Diane’s breasts were so large that the entire front of her chest was their attachment point and they immediately got larger from the area they were attached to. They spilled over her torso and onto the bed. The nipples were large enough that a woman could’ve used them for a small dildo. He immediately told her that her breasts were to go back to normal size and with a brief pop of air rushing to fill the vacated space they were back to normal. He could see part of her face around the cloth now and she was flushed almost to the point of being purple.

“Thanks, Jer. It was a little hard to breathe between the cloth and those massive things.”

“I’m sorry Diane, I don’t know what came over me.”

“Sorry? You asshole, you’ve got nothing to be sorry for. You did everything I asked, it was incredible, intense. I got to have sex that would literally kill any other woman. That may be the most intense sex I ever have in my life! Sorry... Idiot!”

“But, but... I...”

“Shut up, let me bask in the afterglow, will you? Why the hell did Jill put this cloth over my face? I’m leaving it there because she told me not to move it but it makes it hard to breathe.”

“You want to go back into that insane rutting that we just did? If not, leave it on. The scent from my sheets, probably the mattress as well, is what did that.”

“Damn, if we could bottle that and dilute it a little we’d be millionaires in a heart beat.”

“Well, right now I’m more worried about how to get rid of it. I’ve got to sleep in here and when I say got to, I mean it. I’m exhausted and my room is saturated with that scent. Hopefully washing will take it out of the sheets but I’m going to need a new mattress.”

Diane sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed.

“You can both sleep in my room with me tonight. We’ll get rid of the mattress in the morning. The sheets you should get into the wash now.”

Diane walked, gingerly, out of the room. Evidently she wasn’t entirely healed just yet.

{Jill, want to help me get these sheets off and into the wash? Maybe we can get rid of the scent. Maybe we should just toss the sheets away also.}

{What are you thinking, just toss them away. What happens when the bag tears and that scent gets out. Even if we’re going to throw them away, we need to wash them first.}

Jill entered the room, cloth still over her face. Together they stripped the sheets and pillowcases from the bed. They headed downstairs to the laundry room. As they turned the corner into the downstairs hallway, they encountered Jeremy’s mother heading in the opposite direction.

{Oh Shit!} Jeremy sent to Jill.

“Let me get those for you, dear.” said Jeremy’s mom, reaching out to grab the sheets.

{Quick, give them to her and turn around. We’ll send your dad down to the laundry room.}

Jeremy relinquished the sheets and started to turn.

“Don’t you have a kiss for your mom?”

Jeremy felt a hand grab the back of his shirt as the words penetrated. He tried to pull away but was worried about hurting his mother if he did. She spun him half around and he saw the lust in her eyes as they were glazing over. Jill was halfway down the hall already.

{Quick, bring my dad to the laundry room. I’ll try to stop anything from happening here.}

Jeremy’s mother dropped the sheets so she’d have both hands free. With one hand still on his shirt she drew him in close. Her free hand flipped the cloth up off of his face as she leaned in for her kiss. Jeremy’s head went woozy again as the odor from the sheets penetrated once more. The last thing He found himself focusing on was the gentle mist that the sheets had put into the air from their impact on the floor. The mist spread out to fill the hallway, almost as though it had a mind of its own.

He found himself obeying his mother’s request and kissing her. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as their lips touched and he was lost once more. His cock was paying attention as his mother kissed him with heat and passion. She noticed the bulge against her stomach and rubbed against him.

“Hmmm, I think you have more than a kiss for your mom. Why don’t you give me that nice, hard cock I feel inside your pants. I’ve got three holes I want you to shove it into.”

Even if Jeremy’s head hadn’t already been spinning from the odor, it would’ve been spinning now. He never would’ve guessed his mom talked like that for anyone. Hearing a noise behind him he spun, as far as his mom’s grip on his shirt would allow and saw Jill leading his father down the hall.

{Jill, where’s your cloth?}

{I had to take it off so he could understand me. What the hell, you said in the laundry room!}

{We didn’t get that far before she dropped the sheets.}

Jill’s head began to spin and her cunt immediately lubricated up. She turned to leave the hall only to run into Jeremy’s father. At the impact she couldn’t help but notice the tent in his pants.

“Oooohhh, let me take care of that for you big boy...”

Jill dropped to her knees, hands on his zipper. Opening it slowly, she pushed his underwear down and eased his cock out. Bobbing her head forward she took him in her mouth and began to suck for all she was worth.

Jeremy’s mom stripped off her top. With her newly enhanced breasts she hadn’t bothered to put a bra on. Her D cups looked almost unnatural, standing straight out from her chest. Her nipples, when hard, were still extra thick from breast feeding two children years back.

“You loved sucking on these once upon a time, how about you see if you still do.”

Jeremy found himself leaning forward, his mother’s breasts in his hands. His mouth encircled her nipples and he began to suckle on the breasts that he had last suckled on more than fifteen years earlier.

Jeremy’s mom let him suckle away for several minutes before pushing his face away from her breasts. Her hands had been busy as he paid attention to her tits and his groin was nude, his pants and underwear pooling around his ankles on the floor.

His mom dropped to her knees when he was no longer attached to her breasts and sucked his cock in with all the force of a vacuum cleaner. Despite his reluctance to having sex with his mom a happy gasp escaped his lips from the sheer suction she applied while swirling around his cock with her tongue. He thought maybe he could get away with just oral sex and allowed himself to come rapidly. When he did, his mom kept sucking away without spilling a drop.

Jeremy’s mind was too fogged to think of willing his erection away and it seemed that his mom was intent on continuing to attack it. She drew back from sucking his cock and gave him a push. His feet, still tangled in his clothing, refused to support him and he fell backwards landing with a ‘splat’ in the sodden sheets. More mist filled the air and any thought of stopping his mother disappeared from his mind.

Jeremy watched his mom finish stripping, his mind urging her to hurry up. As soon as she was free of her clothing she straddled him and settled down, burying his cock in her pussy. Jeremy, in the state of incredible lust induced by the odor, simply grabbed her and starting speeding up her movement up and down atop his cock.

Around this point Jeremy noticed that with a slight turn of his head he could see Jill and his father. Jill was lying down, spread-eagled, in the hallway with his dad pumping away at her tight pussy. The angle of his head caused his mother to look as well and at the sight her cunt clamped around his cock with an orgasm. Jeremy joined his mom in orgasm but left his cock hard. As she continued to orgasm from watching her husband fuck the attractive teen Jeremy slid out from under her. Moving around behind her he pushed his mom to all fours and slid his cock into her ass.

Jeremy pounded his mom’s ass as they watched his dad and Jill fucking. He could feel his mother’s convulsions as she continued to orgasm for minutes. Once his dad had come, and withdrawn from Jill, his mom’s orgasm started to slow. As his dad’s dick shrank to normal size, Jeremy’s mom made an effort to crawl away from him. Since he was still pounding her ass he was having none of that and held her in place while he came for a third time. After he finished he let go of her and watched as she crawled to his father and started sucking his dad’s cock in an attempt to get him hard again.

Coming three times had cleared his head some again so he quickly grabbed the cloth and placed it back over his face. Snatching up the sheets, he ran them into the laundry room and got them washing with an overdose of detergent.

Leaving the laundry room Jeremy came across Jill sucking on his mom’s tits while being fingered by his father who was being ridden by his mother. Jill’s cloth was over with her clothes and he grabbed it and placed it over her face, holding it there until she pulled away from her contact with his mom and dad.

{Jill, let’s get out of here and let them be. Hopefully my injunction that nothing we do seems odd to them will hold over this situation as well.}

{I’m about to fall over unconscious so yeah, let’s get someplace and crash.}

They made their way to Diane’s room, where Diane lay sprawled on the bed, the scent of sex (minus the lust causing odor) filled the room and her fingertips against her pussy showed the reason why. They grabbed some extra pillows and crashed on the floor.

To be continued...