The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC — Malcolm’s Tale

Chapter 3

Faith was in her bedroom a little annoyed as she began trying to get dressed before Malcolm came over. She had tried to get dressed as normal after her morning shower but things just weren’t working out. She normally wore tight bras that contained her large boobs as much as possible. Her mom thought it was because she was ashamed of her body and kept telling Faith that she was turning into a beautiful young woman who had no reason to hide herself away. Of course Faith always retorted that if she dressed more revealingly her mom would probably accuse her of dressing like a whore and that parent’s were never satisfied. Faith’s mom tried to assure her daughter that wasn’t necessarily true, but knew to some extent it was and didn’t push Faith very much.

Truth is Faith always tried to minimize her body because she was ashamed of her own sexual desires and thought she was weird. She like so many people on the internet, had found herself some porn that she liked. In her case it was all porn movies that had a story, with a strong central plot. She had read a lot of erotic stories and knew she had what was often called a role-playing fetish. Not to mention a lot of curiosity about sex outside the traditional vaginal penetration, which was the clinical way she said it in her head to keep the dirty desires at bay. She just thought she’d die of shame if someone found out her kinks. Therefore she tried to keep them in check in case she got hot ‘down there’ and let her fetishes out which would lead to her embarrassing herself.

Unfortunately though, putting on her bra was proving to be more difficult than normal and as she looked down at her chest she was sure they had grown even bigger than the large C cups they had been last night. Even her biggest bra wasn’t fitting now. Pissed she threw it on the floor and knew she’d have to go without a bra today and hoped to God Malcolm didn’t notice. If there’s any one person she didn’t want to know what a weirdo she was, that would be Malcolm since she’d had a secret crush on him for about five years.

She put a t-shirt on under the loose black blouse she had picked up and threw on some black jeans before combing her hair out and calling Malcolm to hurry up since she was feeling a bit hungry and mom had made eggs for breakfast. And when she made them, they were always runny and disgusting so heading to The Pub early seemed like a good idea. According to his mom, Malcolm was on his way so Faith told Mom she was going out for breakfast with friends from school and waited for him by the door.

When Malcolm pulled up in his new car Faith ran out of the warm house and into the warm car spending as little time as possible in the cold in-between. She was aware of how the running made her unrestrained tits bounce and hoped with everything she had that Malcolm wouldn’t notice. He did though that’s not all he noticed. He noticed her entire body, from the cute face to her sexy boots. He knew looking at her that yes, he was indeed in love.

In the brief seconds before she got into the car he decided to let her know this at the end of the date if everything went well. Lunch was good enough for Malcolm, though he would’ve preferred something more romantic than burgers, fries, and cheese curds for an appetizer. Of course not worrying about what she ate and always looking so hot was part of what Malcolm had always liked about her.

Faith on the other hand was having troubles eating, she had seen Malcolm was looking better than ever as soon as she got in the car. But more than that there was something more primal and sexy about him. She didn’t smell any cologne or aftershave or anything, but something in the air was making her horny. By the time she had finished her burger she was barely paying attention to what she was eating and found herself subconsciously sticking her chest out to let Malcolm get a better view and wishing she’d worn something more form-fitting. The more she sat next to him the more she found herself flirting with him, often not realizing it until after she had spoken.

Finally dinner came to an end and Malcolm paid for it despite Faith’s insistence on paying for her share. Malcolm asked her what movie she’d like to see and suggested “When in Rome”, which made Faith nearly choke on her soda. She grabbed her untouched glass of water and held it up, “Are you trying to make me dump this on you, because I’ll do it.”

“Well, I just thought you might enjoy...”

“You know damn well I’ve never liked that romantic-comedy crap.” Besides from that fact she didn’t want to be with Malcolm in a romantic movie in the horny state she was in and tried to think of something else, “I was hoping we could do what we were talking about doing last week at school.”

“You mean go see Avatar again?”

“Of course, there’s nothing like 3D in the theaters and there isn’t much time left to see it before it gets dropped.”

Malcolm agreed since he knew that Faith really wanted to see it one more time before it left the theaters and they left for the movie. Faith also secretely hoped the movie would distract her from the growing need she was feeling for Malcolm to ravish her body. It didn’t.

Faith wasn’t in the movie for fifteen minutes before she was squirming in her seat and the movie wasn’t even registering in her mind. Within twenty minutes she could feel the wetness leaking between her legs and after about half an hour no longer cared in the slightest about the movie. She wanted to get home and she needed to get Malcolm to come in with her. And come in her too she thought as she giggled a bit. Reaching for the giant cup of pop Malcolm had bought her she ‘accidentally’ let her index finger push the top of it off so when she moved the straw to her mouth to take a sip she exaggerated the angle and let the whole 35 or so ounces fall onto the front of her shirt.

“Augh, oh damn,” she yelled and leaned over to whisper to Malcolm, “I think I need to go home.” Malcolm looked over and saw in the limited light that the front of Faith’s shirt was soaked and clinging to her large, braless tits and gave Malcolm an immediate erection. Even in the limited light the outline of Faith’s nipples was visible, “Fuck that’s hot” Malcolm thought to himself. They put on their coats and left.

When they got to the car Faith took her jacket off saying she didn’t want to get the inside all wet, but the cold air just allowed for a brief chill to settle across her boobs and make the painfully erect nipples, fighting to get out of their confinement, point out even more prominently.

Malcolm had a hard time focusing on driving with his love’s large chest on display as much as it was and considered it a small miracle he made it to her house without having an accident. He was going to pull away after letting her out of the car at her house, dismayed at the disappointing end to their date when Faith invited him in. What got Malcolm hard all over again was her using the phrase, “My parents are visiting Uncle Travis this weekend so we’ll have the house to ourselves.” Malcolm couldn’t resist the obvious overture.

Once in the house, Faith’s sexually-charged mind and fantasy role-playing desire worked out an exact scenario that she would like to see happen and to her surprise the vision in her head was interrupted as the real Malcolm reached around her from behind and began unbuttoning her shirt, “Now Miss Franklin, you’ve been in this wet shirt, out in that cold weather and Doctor Malcolm needs to make sure you didn’t catch a chest cold. With a chest this big such a thing could be lethal.” Saying that he grabbed onto one of her boobs and gave it a firm squeeze to emphasize his point.

Faith knew she should object, that she should push Malcolm off of her and contain her lust, but he was playing her fantasy out perfectly. And with the need and lust within her all she could do was play along and added a higher-pitched, innocent element to her voice, “Okay doctor Malcolm, what do you need me to do?”

“Well, first we need to get you out of your wet clothes.” Saying this he pulled her shirt off completely and Faith simply stood and allowed her doctor to remove the wet t-shirt underneath as well, leaving her large melons, with the large brown nipples, open to Malcolm’s eyes and wandering hand. Her breath and pulse were racing with sexual desire coursing through her body and Malcolm made a show of mock-concern.

“You seem to be a bit warm, and you’re breathing and heart rate seem to be a bit elevated. I don’t have any of my instruments though, guess I’ll have to make do.” he pressed his ear against her bare back and rubbed his head along it making her breath deeply, moving his head, then listening someplace else. Eventually moving to the front of her body and doing the same thing ending with a couple breaths as his ear was placed on each large, brown, pert areola. Those breaths were more moans than anything else.

“Breathing sounds good, now I should take your temperate...but I don’t have my thermometer. Any ideas on something else I could use?”

Faith continued to use the innocent, naïve voice that she had been using before, “Well, I’ve heard that boys have things they can put in a girl’s mouth to see how hot she is.” She yanked down Doctor Malcolm’s pants letting the innocent girl facade fall away for a second as she took his rock-solid erection into her mouth.

She tightly wrapped the head with her lips and let her tongue tickle the tip. Her mouth moistened as Faith salivated with the delicious man-meat she had in her was slowly sliding back and forth along her lips. Malcolm let her get his dick wet, but of course Malcolm was fulfilling her fantasy and fetish and it didn’t end with a blow job.

After he was satisfied he was sufficiently lubed up he stepped back and pushed her head off of his cock. He looked down at his horny patient and continued his doctor role, “Is there any other clothing on your body that’s wet?”

Faith stammered and slowly answered a very shaky and indefinite no.

“Are you sure Faith? You’re not lying to your doctor are you? You know your doctor can’t help you with your problems and give you what you need unless you’re totally honest right?”

Malcolm’s hand was slowly tracing up and down her breast, making her feel hot and tickling her a little bit at the same time. “Y-y-yes I know that.”

“So I ask you again, are there any other clothes, anywhere at all, that are wet? That need to be taken off so you don’t get sick?”

Faith slowly nodded, “Y-y-yes there is. M-my panties are kind of wet.”

Malcolm made a look of mock surprise, “That’s not good, we need to get those off quickly.”

Malcolm watched as Faith laid on her back and tugged her pants and panties off, letting Malcolm get a good view of her soaked pussy. “Is it bad?”

Malcolm traced his fingers around the lips getting his fingers wet in Faith’s juices then brought them up to her face so she could see it. “I’m afraid so, really wet down there. If we’re not careful you could get a cold or flu. Maybe even pneumonia. In fact, I think you’re going to need a shot.”

Faith squealed in ill-contained lust and delight as she spread her legs and lifted them into the air, waiting to wrap them around Doctor Malcolm’s waist as he drove that spectacular muscle hanging between his legs into her body; but was disappointed as he shook his head. He reached down and grabbed his cock, “Sorry hun, but you’ve got to turn over. The medicine you need only comes in one form; a rectal suppository.”

Faith was out of her mind with lust and need, she wanted that sweet jizz in her body but didn’t want to get pregnant. It would be just like a good doctor to think of a reliable safe-sex alternative like that. Faith rolled over and put her cheek on the floor and using one hand to open her ass as much as she could, “Okay doc, shoot as much medicine in me as you can!”

“Okay Ms. Franklin, it might hurt for a moment when I stick it in, but if you’re a good girl you’ll get to lick the lollipop when we’re through.” Malcolm slowly slid the wet and hard shaft into Faith’s tight ass. He stroked in and out, with each thrust going a little deeper and making Faith gasp and wimper a little more. By the time he had himself completely buried in between the cheeks she was ready for full-force fucking and wanted it really bad.

Malcolm pulled back and gave his first real hard thrust, actually pushing the unprepared Faith forward and earning a reprimand spanking from Doctor Malcolm. “Do you want me to spill the medicine?” Faith shook her head, “then stay still!” Malcolm continued to pound into Faith’s previously virgin anus with quick, hard thrusts.

Faith reached down and began to fondle her pussy, hoping to bring herself off as Malcolm continued to pummel into his patient’s ass, now completely into the role and actually believing himself to be a doctor treating his patient. He needed to give her her medicine, he needed to give her a lot of it and he needed to shoot it into her as far as he could.

Faith’s fantasy included her and her ‘doctor’ to cum together and she was a while from hitting that point. Feeling ready to cum, but knowing it wasn’t time yet he stopped pumping and waited. Waiting for the right time, because as the medical science he just remembered told him, the best time to deliver this medicine was when her endorphins were highest and her heart rate and blood pressure were up. That meant timing it so she got the shot the same time she climaxed.

Malcolm slowly pumped into her, building up steam as Faith started to feel her orgasm approaching. Faith now had both hands working her vagina and her head laying on the floor giving Malcolm full access to her ass. Faith felt herself break through and came louder, harder, wetter, and more violently than she ever imagined possible.

The same could be said of Malcolm, because the wild movements caused by Faith’s orgasm, and the clenching of her muscles squeezed his dick and drove him to cum...and cum...and cum. It was like her ass was milking his dick of it’s own accord. The feelings he had developed for Faith and his desire was so strong that he didn’t even cum in spurts. It was more like a stream. It felt for about the first twenty seconds that he wasn’t ever going to stop; he’d barely even pissed this strong before. He shoved his cock in as deep as he could and eventually had to pull Faith down onto her side after he began to lose his strength and lied next to her, pulling Faith in tight lovingly and letting every remaining drop of ‘medicine’ flow into her. He rested his head behind hers and kissed her ear as he whispered, “I love you.”

When he finally finished ejaculating the doctor personality began to fade as he held her tightly, still laying on the carpeted floor. As Faith realized what had happened, and her kinky, dirty secret was now out in the open she felt a moment of shame. Barely registering at first what Malcolm had said. But that quickly changed to satisfaction as a whole new set of desires, goals, and ideas began to formulate within her head...