The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC — Malcolm’s Tale

Chapter 4

The two girls standing in front of Samantha were smiling and shivering a little bit in the cold weather but the only thing Samantha cared about was that these two were here to see Malcolm. This meant that they were no more than competition in her eyes and the sooner the sluts left the better. With no attempts to hide her dislike of the two rivals Samantha told the girls that Malcolm had just left and she had no idea when they’d be back.

“Well, while we wait for Malcolm to come back why don’t we all go inside and find out how each other’s cunts taste?” Carissa found herself asking before Caroline could say anything. It didn’t bother her nearly as much as yesterday, especially consider how attractive Malcolm’s sister was. Both girls began wondering if she was also one of Malcom’s bitches and silently agreed that if she wasn’t, she should be.

Caroline just smiled, “Sorry my sister has Tourette’s and can’t help talking like a dirty, muff-diving skank every time she meets a new hot babe. So you don’t know when Malcolm will be back? Wouldn’t happen to know where he went would you? Got a cell phone number where we could reach him or something? We need him bad. Really, really bad.”

Samantha just stared at the two girls with growing dislike. Not only did they have cute faces, but they talked dirty and were rather aggressive in their desire to get Malcolm. To get HER Malcolm, “No cell phone and no I don’t know where he is going.” She began walking to the door but the two girls kept following.

No matter how hard Samantha tried to brush them off the two girls refused to leave and when Samantha tried to close the front door in their faces she was stopped when one of the two put her shoulder in the way as they forced their way into the house, nearly knocking Samantha on the floor. Samantha quickly told the twins to leave and the two girls began to argue but were cut off by Samantha’s mother, “What’s going on here?”

“Just looking for some titties to suck. Those gorgeous melons of yours look like they’d be perfect.”

Stunned by the vulgar response she stood silent until the twin sisters simultaneously said “Tourette’s” to explain themselves before Caroline smiled at the woman, “Oh, we’re just here to see Malcolm. I’m Caroline and this is my sister Carissa, we have a school project to do with Malcolm and were in the neighborhood. You wouldn’t know where we could find him so we could drop by and remind him we’ve got work to do would you?”

Samantha’s mom walked forward and shook each girl’s hand, “Well, I’m his mother Melinda. If you want to meet up with Malcolm you may want to come back this evening or tomorrow morning. I think he’s on a date with a girl from school. Either of you know Faith Franklin?”

Both Caroline and Carissa nodded, knowing her in passing and from occasionally teasing or making fun of her in front of fellow students. They weren’t really upset though, they thought about it and knew that Malcolm deserved to date who he wanted and search for love. Carissa and Caroline didn’t think of themselves as equals or deserving of that honor, they were just his bitches.

Samantha on the other hand got visibly upset, worried about hearing that Malcolm was on a date. She had finally found the perfect guy; he was cute, smart, funny, nice, and not to mention well-endowed down below. It took her sixteen years to realize how wonderful, how great Malcolm was and as soon as she does Malcolm starts dating other girls? It just didn’t seem fair. And now these girls were here and trying to get in her way too? She wanted to scream in frustration and Samantha was so upset she didn’t even notice one of the girls ask her mother if they could run up to Malcolm’s room to look for some of the school library books they needed for a project.

Samantha decided to follow the girls upstairs and make sure they didn’t stay any longer than they had to. It was only about thirty seconds before Samantha followed the girls into her brother’s bedroom to a sight but it didn’t take long for these girls to prove what kind of sluts they truly were. Samantha walked in and saw the two girls lying on Malcolm’s bed passionately making out with one another, the girl on the bottom had her hands firmly grasped onto her sister’s butt while the one on top had a handful of her sister’s boob.

“Oh my God, what the hell are you two doing?!”

Carissa just groaned, “Sorry, that cum smell just made us lose control I guess. Malcolm must have dumped a lot of jizz into some lucky girl last night. Enough to get any girl with a nose worked up.” The twins slowly and reluctantly began to sit up straight and get out of bed. They straightened their clothes and began pretending to look for Malcolm’s backpack with the books in it hoping Samantha would leave so they could get back to what they were doing; getting warmed up for their master. As they looked around, Carissa bumped the mouse on Malcolm’s computer hard enough that the screen saver vanished.

At that moment the top active program, Master PC became visible to all. Normally none would have really bothered to look at whatever Malcolm had been up to on his computer, but the presence of a nude, large-titted blond girl giggling while playing with a hula-hoop on screen got all three of their attentions rather quickly. Carissa and Caroline went over to get a closer look at the girl and both were getting hot again watching her digital nubile body gyrating naked on screen. It was when Carissa touched the mouse a second time that the girl on screen dropped the hula-hoop and spoke, “Welcome to Master PC, the program that allows you to become a virtual God to those around you. New user Carissa detected.”

Samantha and Caroline looked over confused at Carissa who just stared confused at the screen. She knew she shouldn’t touch master’s stuff but it knew her name somehow and curiosity got the better of her. Soon Carissa, Caroline, and Samantha were all listening to a description of what Master PC could do and were reading a list of what Malcolm had already done. And as much as all three girls felt they should be angry, they couldn’t muster any ill will towards Malcolm at all.

Carissa and Caroline both thought of themselves as Malcolm’s sluts and he was free to do with them as he saw fit. Samantha just fell in love with her brother even deeper knowing that he seemed to want so much to improve her love life and make his sister happy. They all felt that what Malcolm had done was the right thing to do.

The only problem was the changes he made to Faith. Caroline and Carissa had both noticed the puppy-dog looks she gave Malcolm once in a while in school so they knew what had happened. The guy she liked fell in love with her and she liked Malcolm. This meant that all three of them had a desire to be with Malcolm and since all the changes he made had been password locked none of their desires would ever be fulfilled. The trio just sat at the computer trying to guess Malcolm’s password so they could get in and at least make him interested in girls other than Faith.

Just to check to make sure it worked, Carissa blew up her own and her sister’s breasts into G cups. Sure enough as soon as she hit enter, a swelling in their chests began to stretch the fabric of the clothes they were wearing.

After twenty minutes of failed password attempts Samantha looked at the changes Malcolm had made to Carissa and Caroline and got an idea when she noticed her brother wanted sex slaves. It was disgusting really and if it weren’t for the programming in front of her she’d probably despise her little brother. But instead she could only love him and want his body, she was frustrated beyond belief when Caroline finally had an idea, “Now if I read this correctly, whatever Faith wants Malcolm becomes right?”

Caroline and Carissa nodded their heads in unison not sure where Samantha was going with this, “So if Faith was a submissive slut who wanted to be a part of a big harem of sex slaves surrounded by gorgeous women with a particular interest in watching family members do it...”

“...then Malcolm would want to dominate Faith and find himself a bunch of submissive whores to fuck! That’s fucking brilliant! Better still though there’s two of us, let’s make both of them dominant! We can have a mistress to punish our naughty pussies when master’s busy!” Caroline hugged Carissa and openly grabbed the girl’s ass just because she was so turned on at the thought that Malcolm might not be out of reach. Carissa didn’t say anything, by the time Caroline let go of her Faith’s profile was already open and half a paragraph had been typed into the box. “And make sure she gets turned on by family members screwing so we all can get a share of Malcolm’s cock.”

Within two minutes Carissa and Caroline had decided on the exact language for Faith, “I am bisexual. I am a dominatrix. I love to dominate and fuck sexy women. I love to watch and make family members fuck. I want a stable of sexy, female sex slaves. Incest is sexy. I love Malcolm. Malcolm is sexy. Malcolm is the only person who can tell me what to do. I want Malcolm to help me dominate my sex slaves. I want Malcolm to fuck them. I want Malcolm to be okay with me fucking them. I want a bunch of hot, girl sex slaves that Malcolm and I can dominate and fuck for the rest of our lives.”

Samantha watched in horror as these two girls began changing Faith in ways that Samantha couldn’t stand. They were about to turn Malcolm into everything he wasn’t and she had to stop them. Malcolm was loving and romantic, not some sick pervert that wanted to dominate and abuse a bunch of women. It was a good idea though, if she made Faith into a voyeur, made it so Faith liked to watch people fuck and wanted to watch a brother and sister doing it that means she could have Malcolm after all. Samantha suddenly floated away to a hotel room far away, all in white where Malcolm was laying on top of her nude, thrusting away deep into her soaked sex. Sure Faith was in the room but her love for her brother chased that thought out of her mind and soon it was only the two of them as far as they were concerned. In bed together, locked in the throes of passion.

She felt her vagina begin to moisten as her hand drifted to her crotch. She wanted her brother in the tender act of making love so bad she had to stop Caroline and Carissa from password locking the changes to Faith. She just had to figure out how to take care of both of them quickly...Mom! Tell on these girls for using Malcolm’s computer and get them kicked out of the house. The idea was perfect but when she looked down at the computer screen she didn’t see Faith’s rotating naked body anymore. She saw an image of herself standing in a bra and panties, the same black bra and panties she had put on this morning.

On the screen with her image was a text box that had several alterations similar to the ones Malcolm had given to the twins in front of her but with a couple of additions. A 38F chest, clitoris-sensitive ass and lips, and full knowledge of sewing, make-up, and how to make any type of clothes or costume that Faith or Malcolm wanted. She lunged to try and stop Carissa but the other girl had snuck behind and held Samantha back, “Sorry sugar-snatch but we need Malcolm and can’t risk you trying to keep us from him. After we do you, we’ll get your mom too just to be safe.”

Carissa smiled and pressed enter, suddenly Samantha stopped fighting. Instead she started rubbing her backside hard against Caroline wishing the girl had a strap on. She loved being savagely screwed by a hot girl wearing rubber. She looked forward at Carissa who was on Malcolm’s computer...that was naughty, using his computer without permission. She was going to be punished so good when Malcolm came home, it actually got Samantha jealous to think of the potential punishments, she wanted Malcolm’s punishment too.

It was hard to see the girl though with the massive jugs that had sprung out of her chest. Samantha reached up and experimented by rubbing a finger along her lips and nearly fell to the floor in shock at how wonderful it felt. Samantha began to lightly rub her tongue along the edges of her mouth, enjoying the delicious sensation. She couldn’t wait for Malcolm to come home and punish all three of them for being bad girls.

OTHER END OF TOWN

Malcolm and Faith were just beginning to stir after their doctor-patient role play and Malcolm had suggested that they get up before Faith’s mom got home and freaked out. To Malcolm’s surprise Faith just shrugged and looked back at him, “I’ll just make that worthless cunt lap my asshole clean. I should punish the bitch for not being on her knees begging me for the privilege as it is.”

It was a little surprising to hear Faith talk like that, she had always been rather innocent and reserved but at the same time he couldn’t deny that licking Faith’s cum-filled ass clean was a good job for her mother, if not a little better than she deserved. Actually the thought was incredibly hot and was beginning to make Malcolm’s dick wake up.

“It’s a shame that bitch doesn’t know her place and that giving birth to me was by far the most important thing that worthless twat has ever dreamed of doing.” Again Malcolm couldn’t help but agree and just grabbed Faith’s right tit and kissed the back of her head before beginning to tell her about the wonderful tool he had found online that could make damn sure her mother knew her place.

After quickly getting dressed Malcolm and Faith headed back to his place. No matter how insistent Malcolm was about what Master PC could and had done she refused to believe it. In the end he decided to take her to his house and show it to her himself. As much as she didn’t believe Malcolm’s tale of Master PC it was hard to argue with him once they went into his house. Malcolm’s mother, sister, and the Sampson twins were on the living room floor, naked, and openly licking and fondling each other’s most intimate areas.

Not only were the sister’s on the floor fucking each other’s pussies with 20 ounce water bottles, but mother and daughter were in a 69 and feverishly licking each other’s twats. Both now had humongous boobs that were easily passed the E range. Faith looked over at Malcolm with an unmistakable look of lust and anticipation as all four girls stopped what they were doing and began crawling on all fours to look up at her and Malcolm. “Did you do this?”

Malcolm looked down at the four girls smiling at the looks of devotion staring up at him, “Carissa and Caroline I did, forgot about it up ‘til now to be honest with you. Samantha and Melinda being slave whores is new to me. Any of you care to explain what’s going on?”

Carissa explained what she did and all the changes she made in Faith, Carissa, and Melinda. “And after I pressed enter I began to worry that the old mom might try and stop you from doing what you wanted to me and stop you from screwing me so I thought that maybe she should be adjusted too. Me and the other girls made her just as nasty as we are.

Malcolm smiled, he had to admit that Samantha was probably right. Had mom gotten into his computer or suspected something was off she could have caused serious problems. He was really happy to see his entire family giving in to the notion that him and Faith should be their masters but Faith interrupted his musings over which to make taste Faith’s vagina first, “So it appears that these sluts used your computer without permission Malcolm. I think they need to be punished for that.”

Malcolm stopped rubbing his mother’s cheek lovingly as he realized that Faith was of course right. These girls all needed to be punished and ordered them up to his room, lined up on their knees, naked as Malcolm opened Master PC. “Now let us see, first we will start with Caroline. So, did you enjoy sucking my dick in class the other day?”

Caroline looked up at Malcolm dreamily, savoring the memory. The taste, the smell, the texture, and the look of pleasure of Malcolm’s eyes were all by themselves the greatest things she could remember experiencing. “It was the greatest moment of my life.”

“Glad to hear it, turn around and bend over. Put your naked ass up in the air and prepare for your punishment. When Faith spanks you it will take effect and your punishment is this: from now on you won’t be able to taste or smell my cum on any level. It won’t taste good, and it won’t taste bad. It won’t feel sticky to you either, when you suck my dick from here on out it will be as if you are drinking warm water from the tap. Same applies to Faith’s pussy juice.”

Malcolm heard the response as Caroline was bent over, she whimpered and sounded like she was about to complain but one stern look from Malcolm silenced the girl before she could even begin. Bringing up her profile Malcolm smiled, “When Faith spanks me the taste and smell of Malcolm’s semen and Faith’s vaginal fluids will be one hundred times more powerful than they were before. It will become thicker in my mouth as well and once I put some in my mouth the taste will never fully leave unless I am without fresh supplies for at least a week. However they will be so delicious I will always want more and do anything I have to do and go anywhere I have to in order to get more.” At the same time he made the girl feel the same way about Faith that she did about him in terms of submissiveness and devotion.

He told Carissa that he was going to take away any pleasure from anal sex. He told her it wouldn’t hurt but there would be absolutely no sensation with it while actually making her rear 20 times more sensitive. He told his sister Samantha that he was going to make her more independent, smarter, and more self-assured than ever, somebody who never would or could become a sexual slave. But he actually decreased her IQ by 25 points, increased her sense of smell and gave her a strong preference to walking on all fours like a dog. Finally mom was up and she was told that she would lose all attraction in women, when Malcolm and another girl were doing it she would become so disgusted by the sight she wouldn’t be able to become sexually aroused for a full day. Again Malcolm said one thing and did the opposite, this was a lesson in fear and to remind these girls who were in charge.

Faith walked up behind Caroline and held the girl’s head down, taking a few seconds to enjoy her whimpering before giving her one good hard smack on her naked ass. She went down the line and one by one gave each woman a good hard smack on her ass, enjoying the whimpering from each one as they believed they were about to lose a huge part of they had become.

As soon as she was spanked Caroline began to sniff. She could smell something intoxicating and wonderful. It smelled familiar and it seemed to be coming from Faith.

With Caroline following her sniffing the air trying to find the exact source of that wonderful scent Faith went over and smacked Carissa hard on the ass. The feeling of being smacked there sent shivers of pleasure jolting through her body, she almost came from a single spanking. She was so close that she became desperate to have something stuck into her ass and when she looked over at Malcolm saw his penis was fully erect as he stared at her. Without delay she ran over and climbed on his lap.

When Samantha was smacked she found her thoughts and worries beginning to leave her head. She was too stupid to worry really. “I’m just a dumb, horny dog and my job is to breed and give happiness to any who need it” she thought to herself. It looked like the woman that her female owner was swatting needing companionship too. As soon as she was smacked Melinda realized her son’s real punishment. All this bare pussy and she wasn’t allowed to touch or taste any of it. Could there be anything in this world crueler than that?

It was at that moment that Faith pulled her pants and panties down that things began to start up. She grabbed the back of Melinda’s head and shoved it forceully into her crotch. Since being spanked she knew she loved and worshipped Faith but didn’t know why, now tasting this cunt she fully understood. This had to be the best tasting pussy in the world, and since pussy was her favorite food in the world it was no wonder her son loved it so much. Of course her son was always right so it didn’t surprise her that Faith’s was the best. At the same time Caroline had found the source of that smell that was keeping her horny; it was in Faith’s butt. Faith didn’t show any attempts or desire to stop her so Caroline happily began trying to get as much of the white treasure her tongue could gather, the sensitivity of her mouth and tongue making her cum several times.

Samantha watched two scenes unfold in front of her and didn’t know which way to go. Making decisions was just so damned diffi...diff...not easy. A whistle from the computer desk got her attention, master brother Malcolm was screwing the girl in her behind and slapped at her vagina, “Come and get it girl.” Samantha happily crawled over to the girl and her brother with her tongue hanging out. It was nice to have somebody to make her decisions for her, to tell her what to do and who to do it with.

Samantha’s tongue found her brother’s cock and the girl’s pussy and let her it find as much delicious pussy juice that it could. As she licked Samantha thought about the simple things her mind was capable of; she needed to get a good collar around her neck and a doggy dish to eat dinner from. Sure she could act human long enoug each day to use the toilet and take a shower, but more independence than that was more than she thought herself able to handle. And as long as she is spending all day every day on all fours, she might as well keep Master and Mistress happy by keeping the floors clean. Scrubbing, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, whatever it took. Since she was on the floor she’d have a better view she’d be able to do a a great job and of course keeping it clean would make it tasted better when she slurped and sucked stray flecks of cum from the carpet or linoleum.

Lost in the sensation of being fucked in the ass Carissa barely even noticed that there was a woman licking at her pussy. With every orgasm that exploded out of her, Casandra felt her dependence on Malcolm and Faith grow as well as an odd desire to make and keep every bathroom in the house spotless. Master and Mistress shouldn’t have to use a dirty potty or filthy shower after all.

At the same time her sister’s tongue was busy in Faith’s ass, searching for every little droplet of cum she could find. There was more still in there, she knew because she could smell it. The increased sensitivity and total sexual pleasure coming from her lips and tongue gave Caroline orgasm after orgasm and with each climax her head filled with need to use her mouth to pleasure her masters, and for some reason a desire to cook. She had never cooked anything more complicated than a grilled cheese sandwich but was now certain she could cook just about anything without difficulty and her head filled with recipes she KNEW master and mistress would like.

And as Melinda licked Faith’s pussy she didn’t cum at all, nor would she cum. She only came and only wanted to cum when Faith told her to. She loved women and wanted to do anything her mistress wanted, as she licked her mistress’ cunt Melinda could feel her own nether regions tingling. Again she didn’t know how she knew, but she knew what was happening, her own eggs were being re-written. Soon they would no longer carry her own DNA and instead her womb would hold thousands of potential Faith babies, and the thought turned her on even more. She was desperate to give up her womb to her mistress, it was all she wanted. There seemed like nothing in the world better than being the vessel for Faith’s babies. And if her son was the one who fucked the baby into her it just might make her feel good enough to ride a nine month orgasm to the delivery room.

Malcolm looked at the stable he had and decided it was a good start. If Caroline was going to be an elite, gourmet chef she could use fresh, home-grown produce. He decided to make Chin the next member of the stable, complete with gardening skill and a desire to get fucked outdoors and in public. And if they had kids, a nanny could come in handy. Makayla could be good for that...He kept thinking and thinking, eventually deciding on a dozen slaves each with their own household chore and their own unique sexual desires.

After several hours of screwing every girl in the room in every hole he could find Malcolm went to his keyboard, “Time to make my life complete...”