The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Mind Magi

By TechnicDragon

Part Two – A Day Of Questions

Chapter Fourteen – Surging Symptoms

Whisper went straight to check-in. I stood just behind her as if I were her assistant or such and let her do all the talking. She got a room with a large bed. She smiled up at me and I swooned. The breath-taking look had me wondering what she was doing. Before I knew it, she had the key card for the room and was dragging me to the elevator.

“Sorry about that, but I put you down as my husband, Larry Dalton. That way even if whoever is after you looks for your name, they won’t get that lucky.”

I nodded and swallowed trying to push my emotions back down. “Warn me next time. I thought I was in trouble when you smiled at me back there.”

Her eyebrows rose. “In trouble? You thought I was actually coming on to you?”

I nodded. “Why did you get a room with only one bed if you weren’t coming on to me?” She wasn’t making any sense.

She waved a hand. “I’ll sleep on the floor. It’s cool.”

“No, that’s not right…”

She looked at me with a half smile. “Are we taking advantage of our perfect cover?”

I shook my head. “No, nothing like that, but you shouldn’t have to sleep on the floor just because I’m there too. The bed should be more than big enough for us to share without anything happening.”

That’s when I got ‘the look’. You know the one. She knew something was up or highly suspected it.

“I’m serious. No hanky panky, nothing beyond the need to make things look right for the staff.” She continued to look at me but there was more of a smile. “Besides, we have a few hours before either of us will need sleep. I need to call Michael and you probably want to check your computers…”

She nodded and adjusted her backpack on her shoulder.

We got to the room and did just what I suggested.

Michael answered when I called, “How did things go with the police?”

“Better than expected. The Detective in charge was Lady Arneson’s brother.”

“Oh, lucky as ever.”

“Yes and no. He had some news of his own.” I told Michael everything Detective Arneson and I had discussed. “Can you help find out if any of the other House Leaders are running into similar problems?”

“I can. As for Erica Arneson, she’s there in New York. I can’t say where precisely, but I met her a few months before I found you. She a good girl Ral, and not a Mind Magi. She can’t defend herself at all. I imagine Lady Arneson is beside herself with worry.”

“Then we need to find her and then somehow let Lady Arneson know her daughter is okay.”

“I’m arranging things so I can return to New York as soon as possible, but it looks like the soonest I’ll get there is tomorrow at around noon.”

“Okay. I only hope that we have that much time. Also, Vikkor, or Victoria Lasarge might also be a kidnap victim too rather than an escapee.”

“That would make sense given the way Lord Lasarge was acting when you talked to him earlier. I’ve never met her so I can’t say where she is.”

“That’s okay, I’ve got help with her already.”

“Whisper?”

“Yes.”

“So, he’s actually helping you in all of this?”

“Yes. We’re pretty sure, because of everything he knows, the same person who attacked me is also doing the kidnapping and tried to hack his computer. Somehow it’s all tied together but we don’t know enough to say who or why.” I stuck with Michael’s assumption that Whisper was a ‘he’ because I knew Whisper would appreciate it. More than likely the young woman would disappear again as soon as everything settled down.

“How much can you trust him? Is he a Mind Magi?”

“I don’t have a choice on the trust issue. He knows too much about me for me not to at least listen to his advice even if I don’t follow all of it. He’s also very secretive. I’ve sworn not to give away anything about him. He’ll probably disappear again after this is all over anyway.”

Michael was silent for a moment, and then said, “You remember what we talked about this morning before the meeting?”

We had talked about a lot of things, but he had something specific in mind. “What exactly?”

“Your suggestion of what to do for my daughter. It sounds like it would be a good idea for your situation.”

“I’ll consider it, especially if things get too weird.”

“Too weird?”

“Yeah. Whisper can be really spooky with what he knows.”

“I’ll just have to take your word for that then. In the mean time, I’ll reach my contacts and call back as soon as I find out as much as I can.” With that, he hung up.

I turned to Whisper who was pouring over her screen. She was seated at the table in the room we got. I sat in the other chair opposite her. “Any luck?”

“I’ve got some more info but it doesn’t make sense.”

“I’d ask what it was but you probably wouldn’t tell me anyway,” I mused.

She looked up at me, worried. “If I’m right, and I am hoping I’m not, whatever this scheme is, it’ll reach completion tomorrow night by midnight.”

“Other than not knowing what the scheme is, why does it being complete at midnight not make sense?”

“Because no scheme I’ve ever tracked has ever had such a defined time of completion. It’s like my system found a countdown.”

I leaned forward asking, “If it did, that countdown would have to be on a computer then, right? Why not track it down, trace it back to its source?”

She blinked and looked back at her screen. “If I try that not knowing the source, I could be traced. My laptop would be useless then.”

“Not useless, but you wouldn’t be able to get back onto the net with it.”

“Hence, useless.”

I didn’t want to argue with her. We still needed each other until this was over. The problem was I was getting bored just sitting. I was also started to feel hungry. I went over to the phone and pulled out the menu the hotel provided for room service.

“I heard what you said to Michael. That’s not entirely true you know. I’m not forcing you to trust me.”

I looked up to find Whisper watching me. “I know, but I also know how you feel about trusting others. If you wanted him to know who you are, I’m sure you would have found him and told him personally.”

“Thank you,” she said softly.

I looked at the menu again. None of the items hit my hunger and that worried me. There was also the fact that I had just eaten a healthy meal not more than hour ago. I put the menu back, got up and started pacing.

Whisper looked up again. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know and that bothers me.”

“What do you mean?”

I stopped and looked at her. “You say you know a lot about me. You know why my girls are bound to me, right?”

I wasn’t sure if that embarrassed her or if she was looking for a tactful way of answering. Finally she said, “You drew them to you. They’re enthralled by you and give over to whatever you want.”

Her statement was nice and clinical, but I could hear the tone of her voice. The very subtle hint that she was curious about it.

“I started feeling the same way this morning. I want something. I can’t put my finger on it though. I’m not hungry, especially having just had lunch. I don’t drink or smoke.”

She started typing on her computer and reading. “You… you um…You…”

I went over behind her and looked at the screen over her shoulder. She had me pulled up in Master PC. She pointed to a scale, my sexual appetite, and it was steadily climbing.

“It changes when you’re… in the mood.” She looked up and I met her eyes.

I could feel my Charm reaching for her. I grabbed it and stepped away from her. “You need to leave.”

She watched me. “Ral… where would I go?”

“Anywhere. Go shopping or something. You need to get away from me before I lose all control.”

“What’s happening Ral? I know what your abilities are. I know you’re holding back what you call your Charm, but you’ve not lost control like this in months. What’s happening?”

I pressed myself against a wall and scooted along it to the corner, trying to get as far from Whisper as possible. “I don’t know entirely. It happened this morning. Fortunately, Renée showed up and… we took care of the problem. When I got back to my hotel room, even after the fight with Laura Stephens and your call, it happened again. Erin and Chloe were there. We took care of it then.”

“And you’re having another, what? Attack?”

I nodded. “I don’t know what to do about it. I sent those three to the Airport so they could fly to safety. I wasn’t worried about this then, I just wanted them safe.”

Whisper watched me. I closed my eyes, trying to block out the sight of her alluring eyes. It didn’t help. I could still see them floating there in the darkness behind my eyelids.

Clutching my stomach, I slid to the floor and balled up. I had to get control. I couldn’t let this happen now, not with all of my girls so far away.

“Pick someone…”

I cracked my eyes open, looking in Whisper’s direction. “What?”

“Pick one of your girls.” She was still sitting at the table, poised to type on her laptop.

Whisper’s hair reminded me of Tanya’s, but Whisper didn’t look anything like her otherwise. I didn’t know what she was going to do, but I told her, “Tanya.”

Whisper nodded, “Close your eyes and think of her.”

I did that, not only to follow her suggestion but also to close out as much stimulation as possible. I thought about Tanya and my focus was on her body. She was average height with a fairly athletic body. All of my girls exercised regularly and Tanya helped to schedule trips to the campus gym for all of them. I didn’t go because my abilities seemed to keep me in shape.

Tanya’s blonde hair fell in waves just past her shoulders. Her skin had a natural light tan which left her with no tan lines. Her legs were long and lean, muscular without overdoing it. Her bottom was fun to watch, especially if I happened to be going by the gym while she was working out. Her blue eyes always sparkled when she was near me and her smile was infectious. Like most of my girls, she also had naturally large breasts. She hid them from the rest of the world, but when alone, she would wear things to enhance her shape and size.

I was completely into the visions I was having, so when I felt hands touch me I jumped. I knew I was still in the hotel room with Whisper and thought maybe she was checking on me or something, so I instantly tried to cram myself deeper into the corner. My eyes opened and Tanya was standing there. She was already fully nude and reaching for me. The look on her face was of concern. “What’s wrong Ral? You asked for me?”

I shook my head but couldn’t tear my eyes away from the buxom blonde. “How did you get here?”

“It doesn’t matter. I’m here. You asked and I’m here.”

Her voice, it was soft and ready. She was exactly what I needed, just what I wanted. I pulled her to me and pressed my lips to hers. She opened up to me. Where she was gentle and easy, I was burning with desire and held onto her like she was a lifeline and I was drowning.

My Charm wrapped around her and she moaned deep into my mouth. She sank to the floor in front of me and tried to press against me. I ran my hands all over her, so very happy to be holding one of my girls. Relieved to not have to worry about Whisper getting dragged into my mess.

Tanya pulled from my lips and began sucking on my neck. Her hands worked to get my suit off. I helped her, anxious for a tumble in bed.

While getting undressed, I started to look to where Whisper had been sitting, but Tanya drew my face back to hers. “Don’t worry about her. She left us some privacy.”

I just nodded, happy that Whisper was so considerate. Then again, she probably didn’t want to watch us rutting around on the bed like a couple of animals.

Tanya was so excited; she was having trouble getting any of my clothes off me. Her hands were shaking, so I helped. Once I was bare, she wrapped her hands around my hardness and led me to the bed. She laid back and guided me up. I moved forward, passing the apex between her legs. She pulled me up until I was almost sitting on her chest. With some adjustments, she had her full soft breasts bunched up against my sac and she looked up and down my hard length in awe.

She ran her hands over me as if exploring me for the first time. I knew our bond kept the feeling fresh and I was thrilled by her touch. Then I felt her lips kiss and gently suck at the underside of my throbbing shaft. It felt like warm fire had run up from her kiss, through my rod, up my spine and exploded in my brain. I was so far gone there was no warning. I came.

I heard a squeal in the distance, felt hands and lips pressed to me, and I kept shooting, rope after rope of thick cream.

When I finished, it was all I could do to stay sitting up. Tanya’s face and hair were splattered with what I gave her. She smiled at me, still stroking.

“That…was a good start…” I mumbled. Tanya nodded. I rolled off her and she followed. The look of her, with my mess on her face, was cute. I smiled.

“What?” she asked. Her voice was still husky. My Charm was still affecting her.

I ran my finger through some of the cream on her cheek and then put it to her lips. She didn’t look at my finger, just opened her mouth and sucked it clean with a purr.

Tanya scooted up, dragging her body along mine. Once our faces were level, she kissed me long and deep. I could feel some of the mess on her face rub off onto mine and was pretty sure what she was going to do next. She didn’t do it though. Instead she rubbed her face against mine, making me almost as messy as her. Only then did she clean my face with long leisurely strokes of her soft tongue as I had been expecting.

All through the kissing and cleaning, her hand continuously caressed me. I didn’t need it; I was still quite ready for more. I even returned the favor, running my fingers along the heated regions between her legs. She spread herself wide, throwing a leg over me, but not positioning for taking me into her yet.

She continued to lick and kiss my face, occasionally enjoying my lips and tongue too. Her hand slid along my shaft, holding and squeezing me in ways she never did before. I wondered if she was trying something she might have learned from the others and thought, ~Have you and Renée been trading secret handshakes or something?~ She grinned at me but didn’t answer.

Tanya sat up and turned around. She laid over me, putting her face next to my throbbing organ and her wet and heated lips in my face. I was perfectly agreeable.

I moved my arms down and brought them up and around her thighs. She was only a few inches shorter than me overall, but a lot of her height was in her legs. I pulled out a pillow from under the covers, propped my head up and then I focused on the dribbling flower before my eyes. I spread her open with my fingertips and began lapping up her juices.

Tanya produces more fluid during sex than any of my other girls. I didn’t mind, it gave me just as much reason to go down on her as ‘cleaning’ allowed her to go down on me.

I lapped at her and then went deeper, pressing into her with my tongue and enjoying the sounds she made as I did. She was sucking on my tip, stroking my length and having more difficulty focusing. She was getting close to orgasm, but I only just noticed.

Thinking that stopping would be a bad idea, I kept going. Tanya soon stopped doing anything more than lightly stroke me and breathe heavily across the base of my cock. She had her head on my thigh and her body squirmed as I drove her closer and closer. Finally, she broke.

Her whole body locked up, with her pussy grinding against my mouth and tongue. I held on, knowing it would pass. Knowing I would soon have answers.

Tanya settled down to heavy breathing but otherwise she was a limp noodle. None of my girls were so easily sated.

I rubbed her skin, along her thighs and bottom. I didn’t touch her anywhere sensitive.

She finally rolled off of me and turned back around. The instant she saw my eyes she stopped. “Ral?”

“Whisper,” was all I said in return in a very matter-of-fact tone.

She tried to look puzzled, but I knew Tanya a lot better. That and I realized I couldn’t feel the woman looking back at me. It wasn’t Tanya. Somehow, Whisper had altered her own appearance and the sound of her voice with Master PC. I knew she was good, but this blew me away.

I reached up and stroked her cheek. She rubbed back and I felt her tremble. I pulled her too me and held her gently.

She started to say something but I hushed her and continued to just hold her.

With the excitement all through the day, a decent release, even if it was the only one since that morning, and someone to hold, I started to drift off to sleep.

Tanya looked up at me, her face shiny with tears. “I didn’t mean to fool you Ral. I knew you would fight me if it was me, so I changed myself.”

I nodded. “Logical deduction, Watson.”

She smiled softly. “The only things I couldn’t copy were the changes you made to Tanya.”

I knew what that meant. If I had tried to get her to swallow me or even have vaginal sex, I could have hurt her.

“I thought if I got you off a couple of times, it would help,” she said as she laid her head down on me again.

“It was perfect. I feel a lot better.”

“I thought you went a lot more with your girls?” she asked softly.

“I normally do. I’d say I would still be going now if I hadn’t figured out what you had done.”

She sat up again looking puzzled. “How…”

“I couldn’t feel you. I mean, your emotions, your sensations. My girls and I share a lot when we’re together.”

“I didn’t know that, but that’s also built into your bonds with them.”

I nodded. “Which may not be an issue between the two of us any more.” I looked down at her cleavage. Sure enough my mark floated there, diving into the soft flesh of her breasts.

Whisper sat up more and looked at her own chest. “I don’t see anything.”

“It takes some time. Could be a few hours or a couple of days.”

“You mean…” she started and then jumped up and went to her computer. She made a few key strokes and I watched as she changed back into her eerily erotic and pale self. She was still fully nude. I looked behind the table and noticed where she had dropped her suit. When she was herself again, she turned, thrusting out her chest to me and asked; “What about now?”

Sure enough, the most color on her was my mark. I just nodded.

“Crap!”

I sat up and continued to watch her. Her breasts had bounced in the most delightful way when she swore.

She looked at me again and realized how she had been displaying herself for me. A pale pink blush spread across her face and upper chest. I thought it was magnificent.

I looked back up to her eyes. Those startlingly light blue orbs looked back at me with a mixture of longing, shame and a touch of anger. I was already beginning to feel what she felt and said, “We have two choices and not much time.”

“What?”

“I can either break this bond with you now or we keep it. I’m leaving it up to you.”

“What?” she asked with more harrumph.

“I am already beginning to feel what you’re feeling. I can tell you’ve got mixed emotions about this so either look at it with clinical detachment or you may find yourself agreeing to be one of my girls.”

That seemed to stun her. It was not what I was intending.

“The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be for both of us.”

She shook her head. It was like she was trying to clear it of a fog or the haze of some medicine that makes you light-headed. “I… I don’t know.”

I went over and pulled the other chair around so I could sit next to her. I took her hand and her eyes cleared up instantly.

She looked at me, almost startled to find I had moved and she hadn’t noticed. “Is this normal?”

I shook my head. “I’m not sure any more.”

“Then how could you bind me to you without us having sex.”

“What do you call what we were doing a few minutes ago?”

“But you weren’t in me.”

“I never said I had to be.”

She looked at me, a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming bus.

Gently I stroked her hand and said, “I’m sorry. I should have explained it to you. I thought you knew what having sex with me, in any form, would do. I won’t make that mistake again.” I closed my eyes and concentrated on the bond between us. I could feel it, like a thread growing in strength with each of our heartbeats.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m breaking the bond. You’re not handling this well and it’s not fair to you to make you decide this. You’re too conflicted.”

She put her other hand on my face and kissed me. I opened my eyes as her lips and tongue danced along my lips. I pulled back and she looked at me. “What was that?”

“Some of us call it a kiss. And I’m not as conflicted now that you’re holding my hand.”

My heart was racing. Though the craving attack had made me worry about how I would deal with it, and the fun of the tussle in bed with Tanya excited me, I sat there, looking Whisper in the eyes, and knew the other issues were not as powerful as I had thought.

“Why the change of mind?” I asked softly.

“I never said no. I never said to break the bond.”

“What about your issues with my lifestyle and the girls I live with?”

“I never said I had an issue with that. Remember me talking about how I watched people and it was like daily soap operas for me?”

I nodded.

She leaned forward again, her lips gently brushing mine, and said, “Who do you think my favorite was to watch?”