The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC — Obeying Jack

CHAPTER 1:

The day I found the program changed my life forever.

Until that day, I had hated my siblings. I was one of three triplets, and the other two were identical twins, Eve and Anna. And damn, were they hot.

We were all fifteen, but I looked like an average guy. Not ugly, sure, but I also wasn’t super attractive. I’d had a few girlfriends, kissed a couple of girls, but never anything too serious.

Eve and Anna, on the other hand, were gorgeous. They both had large C-cup tits, and both of them being only 5′1 just made their tits look bigger. Their asses were plump, round, and sexy as hell. They had matching blonde hair and blue eyes, and they looked like bustier versions of stereotypical movie stars.

The problem for me was that they acted like stereotypical movie girls too. They were really bitchy in school and at home, and our mom, Megan (our dad died when we were seven), didn’t care, because she loved the girls way more than me. I think it’s because she looked like them.

My mom got married to my dad really early on, so she was only thirty-five when we were fifteen. And she had the body of somebody who was twenty-five. She was like a bustier version of my sisters. She had DD tits and a plump ass, and her tits looked gargantuan on her 5′3 frame.

She was also one of those moms who tried to be cooler and younger than she was, so she loved going shopping with my sisters, who were cool with it as long as she bought them stuff. I spent a lot of time at home alone on my computer. That was how I found it.

It was just another Saturday at home while the girls were out shopping. It was a random email I got from a weird address, theorganization@masterpc.com

“Mr. Jack Mann,” the email said, “it has come to our attention that your home life, school life, and life in general could be significantly improved with just a couple of changes.”

I frowned. Yeah, but how did “The Organization” know that? Was this a prank from one of my nerd friends? This email did reek of Travis’s style, formal and knowing more about me than most of my friends...

I kept reading. “The program attached to this email will give you the power to make those changes and vastly improve your entire life. We here at The Organization sincerely hope you use it well and for your own benefit. Thank you for taking the time to read this email, and good luck!”

I looked at the clock. 9:56 in the morning. I had nothing better to do, I supposed, and I started backing up my files onto a flash drive just in case it was Travis sending me a virus.

I finished that in about ten minutes and starting downloading the file. It downloaded surprisingly quickly for such a large file, and I opened it up.

10:11 AM, April 2nd, 2016. That was the exact moment my life changed forever.

“Welcome to Master PC, the computer program that allows you to become a virtual god to those around you!” My computer announced loudly, and I winced. I hadn’t realized I had the volume on. I went to turn it off, and my eyebrows shot up. I didn’t have the volume on. For the first time, I started considering that this “program” might be for real.

My screen suddenly went all white, and a wet dream of a model suddenly appeared on the screen. “Hello, Mr. Mann. My name is Jenna, and I am the interactive control of Master PC. What would you like to learn first?”

“What the hell is happening?”

“This program allows you to change reality as you see fit to accomplish your wants and dreams. You can do anything.”

“Define anything.”

“Well, let’s start with you changing me to your personal preferences.”

I didn’t see how this “Jenna” could get any hotter, but suddenly a menu pulled up next to her, and my eyebrows shot up.

Every conceivable physical attribute of a person was listed, and I had the ability to change any of them. “I can change any of this?”

“Yes, Mr. Mann, and you can also choose to go to Mental Attributes by saying “Mental.”

I decided I would leave Jenna how she was, but I wanted the full tutorial. “Mental.” My eyebrows shot up again. This was insane.

“This makes me a god.”

“Yes, sir.”

I smiled. I knew exactly where I was starting.

“Jenna, can I change two identical twins at the same time, assuming I wish to keep them identical?”

“Yes, that is possible.”

“Please pull up the menu for Eve Mann and Anna Mann.

“Of course, sir.”

“Call me Master, Jenna, and start acting submissive and adoring, like a good slut.”

“Yes, my sexy Master, whatever you want of your slut.”

A drop-down menu appeared on the screen, saying Remembering Options.

I clicked on the menu, and it gave me four options.

I smiled. I wanted Eve and Anna to know exactly what was happening to them. And I was going for Megan next. I didn’t even think of her as Mom. To me, they might as well have been triplets instead of me being the third triplet.

I selected “only the user and the affected.” I wanted Megan to have no remembrance of the changes occurring to her or Eve and Anna, but I wanted the other two of my triplet group to know exactly what was happening.

I smiled. “Let the changes begin.”

See, never really knowing my dad meant that I never really had a fatherly influence in my life. I didn’t know how to treat women, and being fifteen, that pretty much meant I wanted to fuck them. Living with three sex bombs my whole life had been tough, and that was putting it mildly. I had a major case of blue balls, and I was going to fix that.

I started with the physical.

And then I smiled. Eve and Anna, assuming this program worked, were even hotter than before. But I wasn’t as excited about the physical. It was the mental I wanted to do.

There were other changes I would make later, but this was enough for now. I smiled again to myself, and and decided to do myself.

I knew I didn’t need the mental changes. I was already set in that area. But my physical attributes left something to be desired.

I smiled, and hit Accept.

Two seconds later, I was a god in human form. And now, I was going to make my mother pay for treating me like an annoyance and not her son.

I was going to make her tits bigger than her head. Much bigger.

I started with physical again.

I laughed. I was giving the woman JJ cup tits, and any food she ate would only make them bigger.

I had gone totally power-crazy by now. I’d made them all into sex dolls that most minds couldn’t even dream up. And I hadn’t even changed my mother mentally yet. I didn’t even care what I was doing. They deserved this for treating me like shit for fifteen years.

I hit Accept and waited for what would happen when they got home.

It only took about five more minutes, and the door burst open.

“Jack! Help!”

I ran down the stairs, barely able to contain my glee, and my mouth dropped open at the same time that both of theirs did.

“You... your tits!”

Eve talked first. “Yeah, we get it. We were just topless in a mall. Our tits burst straight through our shirts and bras out of nowhere, and now we’re so horny...”

Anna took over. “Everything just exploded but nobody yelled at us because we were too busy being stared at. But Mom didn’t notice anything!”

“I don’t get why you girls are being so weird. It’s natural for guys to stare at sexy girls like you.” Megan looked over at me. “Hi, Master!” She ran over to me, ripped my pants off, and put her tits around my cock.

Eve gasped. “Master? Jack, were you the one that did this to us? How? And what’s wrong with Mom? Her looks changed the same way that ours did, but she got so... stupid all of a sudden!”

“Well, you’re acting pretty different too. You and Anna are fingering each other. That’s a new one.”

It was Anna’s turn to gasp. “What? We’re not... oh.”

She looked down to see her and her sister, both sexy and naked, fingering each other.

Eve, struggling through her arousal, started talking again. “You look different too. What happened to you?”

I pretended to look scared, but in my mind, I was laughing my ass off. “Eve, turn around. I need to test something.”

She looked confused and a little scared, but she turned around.

“Anna, look into my eyes for a second?”

She looked confused and scared too, but she looked.

I grinned evilly and focused for a second. Anna dropped to her knees.

“Yes, Master. I obey.”

Eve gasped. “Jack, what did you do?”

“Simple. I hypnotized her, just like I did to Mom and just like I’m going to do to you.”

“You did this?”

“Obviously. You, Anna, and Megan have all been bitches to me since the day Dad died. This is what I’m taking in return.”

“How? Why?”

“That’s not your concern. Now, Eve, you will obey.”

I focused my voice, and Eve dropped to her knees just like Anna had.

“Yes, Master. I obey.”

“Of course you do, my stupid slut. All three of you stupid sluts obey me now.”

Anna and Eve nodded mindlessly, and Megan just kept sucking, which I took as an agreement.

“Now, my mindless sluts, come give me a group blowjob. There’s more than enough cock for everyone.”

All three girls took a different part of my cock in their mouth and started licking like it was the most delicious ice cream they had every had.

I decided it was time to unleash my cum for my sluts, and I decided that Eve, the bitchiest of them all, would take my first load of cum.

I fired into her mouth, and somehow, she kept it all in her mouth. It was a ridiculous amount, more than all the rest of my cum combined throughout my life.

“Good slut. Now, share with your fellow slaves.”

They engaged in the sexiest three-way kiss that I had ever seen in my life, and even though I supposedly could control my arousal, watching them made my dick so hard that it could have snapped in half.

I had a new idea. “Sluts, swallow my cum and stand in front of me.”

They swallowed, kissed each other one last time, and stood in front of me, their Master. The submissiveness in their eyes was unbelievably sexy, and I thanked whoever The Organization was for what they had done for me.

“Jump up and down. Let’s just see how bouncy I made your tits.”

Every time they jumped, their gargantuan tits swallowed their heads whole. Their tits were so big and bouncy that they could literally motorboat themselves. Every single thing that I made them do was hotter than the next.

But I had another idea, and it didn’t involve my current three sluts.

I walked up to my room, my sluts following me, and asked Jenna a new question.

“Jenna, what is the range of Master PC?”

“The entire universe, my perfect Master.”

“Can I make general changes to the world, as long as it’s not anything too specific?”

“Yes, my godly Master.”

I laughed evilly. “Let’s start with physical again, then.”

“Yes, Master.”

And I started turning the entire world into my playground.

“Mental.”

I hit Accept and decided to enjoy the “chest massage” I was getting from the three huge pairs of tits that were touching me.

I’d make the subservience mental changes in school on Monday. And Monday promised to be very, very fun.