The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC — Obeying Jack

CHAPTER 2:

I walked into school on Monday to absolute heaven.

Hundreds of busty sluts stood around me as I walked in with one of my fuckdoll sisters on each arm. They all stared at my hard twenty-inch cock with a significant degree of lust, but since I had left their inhibitions in place for the moment, they didn’t do anything since I wasn’t hypnotizing them.

My sexy sisters brought me over to their three friends, Nadia, Lillianna, and Kailee. They had all been busty before, but they (unlike my sisters) hadn’t really used their sexuality to control guys and their cocks.

Nadia had been the bustiest of all of them, including my sisters. She had DDDs as only a freshman, and she had the plump body of an Asian slut from some sort of porno. Her tits were now nearly the size of my mother’s JJ cups. Her ass was round and plump and I could already imagine my cock inside of it. Thanks to my changes, it would turn her on.

Lillianna had a majestic ass. That was the only word for it. It was even plumper than Nadia’s, and it was all I could do not to immediately hypnotize her with my cock and start fucking her over a desk in a classroom (empty or not, I was so entranced by that ass that I didn’t care). I was a hardcore tit guy, but that ass was the best feature on any of my future (or present) sex toys. She also had HHH tits, and she was mind-numbingly sexy.

Kailee was the least attractive of them all, including my sisters, but man, what a “least attractive” she was. Her D cups (the same size as Lillianna’s had been) had grown into J cups, though her ass, while still fantastic, didn’t quite match Lillianna’s perfection.

I was barely holding out from hypnotizing them and having a orgy with them all on the spot. But I had to, because I wanted to have more fun with it. There would be ages for mindless fucking afterwards. A subtle hypnotic undertone in my voice would do for now. It would arouse them but not make them mindless. I wanted them begging to obey before I made it happen.

And I was going to do it one at a time, starting with Lillianna.

I put a subtle suggestiveness in my voice, not enough to hypnotize her but enough to make her submissive to my suggestions. “Lillianna, would you mind coming with me alone into an empty classroom?”

She smiled, her eyes a little foggy. “Of course, Jack! I’d be happy to!”

She followed me into the nearest classroom, her blank smile still on her face. I grinned evilly.

“Lillianna, you wouldn’t mind telling me about all of your fetishes, would you?”

“Sure. I’m really into the idea of being made a mindless slut by hypnosis. I love the fact that my titties lactate because lactation is a huge fetish of mine too, and I’m really turned on by the idea of fucking my family because they’re all really sexy. But my personal favorite idea is having my sexy ass fucked by a giant cock, and you’re the only person in the world with a cock.”

“So you like my cock?”

“How could I not? Look at it! It’s huge!”

“Is there something you want me to do with it?”

She was silent for a second. Her huge tits were leaking, and she was struggling through her arousal.

“I... I... I can’t...”

“Yes, Lillianna, you can. I’ll give you it if you want, but you’re gonna have to beg me for it.”

“I... I...”

“You need to say something, Lillianna?”

“Please... please fuck me in the ass... I need it so badly...”

“Get down on your knees and say it. Scream it.”

She got down on her knees. “Please, Jack, fuck my ass! Drill me so hard that I cum mindlessly for you!”

I laughed, an evil genius laugh that would have been something like you’d see in a movie.

“Lillianna, take a lick of my massive cock.”

She took one lick at the tip and went from horny to hypnotized.

“Master, I obey. I am your mindless, docile slut.”

“Good slave. Turn over and present your sexy ass for Master.”

She turned over and stuck her perfect ass high in the air, ready for me to fuck it.

So I did.

The first time I put my cock in her ass, before I even started pushing in and out, she screamed and started orgasming. And she went for two minutes straight. She was mindlessly horny for my gigantic cock, and I loved it. I started pushing in and out and in and out and in and out and she came nonstop for the next fifteen minutes until I pulled out and released my massive load in her mouth.

I picked her up bridal-style and brought her leaky nipples up to my tongue as I walked outside of the classroom to see how my sexy sisters were doing with Nadia and Kailee.

Even in the sexed-up world I had created, I wasn’t prepared for what I saw next.

Nadia and Kailee had the spirals in their eyes just like my sisters did, and they were sucking mindlessly sucking my sisters’ tits. I suddenly remembered that my sisters’ tit milk had hypnotic properties.

I now had five mindless sluts under my control, plus my mom. But I had one more person to hypnotize before the mass-scale domination I had planned for later.

“Come now, my stupid fuckdolls. We’re going to the principal’s office.”

They giggled. “Yes, Master.”

I got in trouble a lot with the principal. Even before she had been slutified, she had been a sexy, huge-tittied cow with H cups and a bitchy attitude. Now, I couldn’t wait to see how much of a fucking cow I had turned her into. I didn’t have to wait long to see.

She had the biggest tits I had ever seen. Her tits went beyond sizes, and her floor was covered in milk. I guess that wasn’t a surprise. Her tits had turned her into the cow she had acted like before. I didn’t even care about her ass. It didn’t matter. Only those massive milk jugs mattered. I was going to plow her tits, right after I gave her a few more cup sizes and increased her lactation by a few thousand percent. Or a few million percent. Or a few billion percent. She’d have enough milk to keep the entire world in drinks for the rest of eternity.

“Hi, Principal Mia, how are you?

“I’m... good...” She was already staring at my gigantic cock, now soft but still larger than maybe any cock she had ever seen. I quickly willed it to get hard, and she started drooling all over her massive tits.

“Principal Mia, how is it to be my mindless obedient slut?”

Her eyes filled with the swirls, and she started talking through her drool. “I... obey... Master...”

“Of course you do, you stupid cow. Now, I need you to make an announcement. You’re going to go on the intercom and call a mandatory all-school assembly for next period. I’m going to change the world.”

“Yes... Master...”

She turned on her intercom. “There will be... a mandatory... assembly... during next period... everybody... should report... to the auditorium... at that time...”

I started laughing and I opened up my laptop. I was going to make the principal an even bigger cow.

I pulled up Physical on Master PC and smiled when I saw Jenna appear on the screen.

“Hello, my sexy Master. How may I serve?”

“First of all, Jenna, give yourself Lillianna’s ass, Nadia’s tits, and mirror the rest of you after my sisters. Add the mental traits of my sisters to you as well.”

“Yes, Master.”

She turned into even more of a perfect slut. The majestic ass with the enormous tits and the sexy, submissive face.

“Jenna, can you leave the computer and turn into a real person?”

“Yes, Master.”

The computer started spazzing out, and five seconds later, the sexiest woman I had ever seen was standing in front of me.

“Hello, Master. Would you like to fuck me now?”

“One moment, my sexy slut. Please increase Principal Mia’s tits by seven cup sizes, increase her lactation by 100000000000%, and decrease her IQ by 80%. Also, have her believe that her name is Principal Tits.”

Jenna gave Principal Tits a look, and it was done.

I laughed maniacally once again. “Eve and Anna, suck the principal’s tits. Jenna, fuck my cock. Nadia, put a nipple in my mouth and play with yourself. Lillianna and Kailee, suck each other’s tits.”

The most perfect orgy I had ever seen in my life started right before my eyes. My fuckdoll sisters started drinking milk from the principal’s tits, which were each the size of a small car. Jenna, the most perfect blonde bimbo of them all, rode my cock reverse-cowgirl style while I sucked Nadia’s J cups. And Lillianna and Kailee drank each other’s tits like it was the last drink they would ever get.

And then I had a thought. I was going to make some baby girls that would grow up to be sexy fuckdolls just like whoever their mother was.

I came in Jenna.

She screamed. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my god, Master, it’s so fucking good! Keep cumming in my fucking pussy! Make me even more of a mindless slut!”

Five minutes later, she was pregnant.

“Jenna, my slut, would you give me the ability to speed up pregnancies? Also, make sure any woman I have sex with retains her perfect body after childbirth.”

With merely a thought, it was done, and I placed my hands on Jenna’s tits.

Her stomach slowly started growing until she screamed and gave birth to a baby girl.

“Jenna, please make your daughter fifteen and give her a mix between your busty body and my godly one.” I smiled. Any child I helped birth would automatically be unbelievably sexy simply because of my godly body. And I could already influence my sperm to make sure that I only helped make girls.

Within the forty-five minutes I had before the assembly, every girl in the room except for Principal Tits had given birth to at least one child, and Anna and Kailee had both given me twins. I immediately advanced their ages and bodies to make them even sexier versions of their gorgeous mothers, and I hypnotized them to always be obedient to “Daddy.”

I walked into the auditorium and smiled due to all of the busty, unsuspecting women I saw before me.

“Enjoy your last moments of free will, my sluts,” I said quietly to myself.

I walked up onto the stage. “Hello, my sluts. Please attempt not to drool over my huge cock.”

The girls were all too busy staring at my gigantic cock to realize that I had called them my sluts.

“I’m going to make you all mindless and obedient now. Any objections?”

No response once again.

“Good. Obey, my mindless fucktoys.”

I laughed as I saw spirals appear in the eyes of every girl in the room.

“Now, my sluts, grab the girl next to you and “make friends.” Grab more than one girl if you want. Have a group orgy if you wish. But you will now start having mindless sex with the women near you. You will never feel inhibition again, only obedience. You will also start hypnotizing your mothers and your friends from outside of school to feel obedience as well. Seduce them, and they will obey as soon as they drink your hypnotic tit milk. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” they mindlessly droned. And then the room grew noisy with the sounds of sex.

And it was only after this that I had my scariest idea yet.

“Jenna, give me a second cock of the same size as my first one, and then start mindlessly fucking Lillianna.”

“Yes, Master.” I smiled as I watched her throw the mindless slut next to her down onto the floor and start eating her majestic ass.

“Anna, Eve, present your pussies. I’m going to fill you both up with baby batter at the same time.”

My slutty sisters stuck their asses high in the air, and I started drilling them both doggy-style at the same time.

If you’ve had sex before, imagine that. Now imagine feeling it twice at the same time, only you have a twenty-inch cock and the girls have extremely tight pussies, tits bigger than their heads, and the most spankable asses ever.

Then multiply that by about twenty.

It felt like that.

I plunged in and out of my sisters, who were constantly cumming for my huge cocks. I filled them up with baby after baby, helped them give birth, slutified the babies and turned them into teenagers, then fucked my sisters again.

Their babies were born coated in cum because they came out through the pussies of my sisters, which I started calling the Lakes of Mann due to how wet they were.

“Keep fucking each other, my sluts. Today the school, tomorrow the world. I’m going to take a nap, and I expect at least three mouths on my cocks at all times.”

I saw nothing but mindless smiles and blank eyes, and I was greeted with nothing but nods.

“Of course, Master, we will be happy to mindlessly service your cocks. We only want to serve you, God.”

I heard the same mindless chorus from every girl.

God. It was a name I could get used to.

Now, while I slept, I needed a new plan for world domination. All of my sluts were immune to diseases, and food and drink would never be an issue due to all the milk my sluts produced from their huge tits. Overpopulation wouldn’t be an issue either, because I was pretty confident that more than ten girls at a time could share a room.

As soon as I spread my message of obedience throughout the world, I would have created heaven.

And it was only right that God would rule heaven.

I went to sleep with thoughts of nothing but sex in my mind.