The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC — Sharing the Love

by: Random Reasons

Chapter 2

Ryan awoke early the next morning. He was so excited. He had no idea what the day could bring but he found himself with a new-found optimism. He glanced at the analog clock that radiated a thin glow from the dresser. It was only six o’clock, but their was no way he could go back to sleep. He slipped out of the covers and began making his way out the room. But then he tripped. Something of a clutz, this kid. What he tripped on was the sleeping beauty of his sister, Brooke who has slept with her back on the floor and her arms resting on her upper abdomen. Ryan’s fall was actual quite uncharacteristically subtle, due in part to the fact that he feel primarily onto the slopes of Brooke’s near naked body. She stirred, surprisingly without panic.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” She said with a hint of sarcasm. That sarcasm did little to mask just how genuine she was.

Now, Ryan was, at this point, not really aware of just how aggressive his libido had become, and was quickly overwhelmed by the boner that manifested from the friction of the event.

“No I’m fine. Sorry just go back to sleep...” He said, not totally conscious of the fact that while he spoke he had already started grinding his dick on her thick body.

Brooke didn’t say another word. She just stayed still and focused on her breathing. Of course she couldn’t actually just go back to sleep, but if that’s what Ryan wanted then that’s what she’ll give him. She allowed her head to roll to one side as her darling brother humped her flat fleshy abdomen through his boxers. She held back a gasp of excitement as turned himself in the dark to mount her. ‘I’m so lucky...’ She thought hazily as her body was shoved again and again by her love’s thrusting cock which had now made its way out of the boxers and was now throwing itself over the wonderful cotton fabric of her panties. As Ryan reached out his hands and began fondling her larger tits she couldn’t help but let a smile creep up on her face. She tried to fight it, since her wonderful brother had asked her to go back to sleep, but the ends of her lips slowly crept up as his pounding intensified and her tits broke free of their restraints as they were mauled. He threw her arms off her chest and held them to the ground as he moved his sitting position up her body. By the time he had put his dick between her large soft tits and was using both the thrust of his hips and the jiggle of his hands on her tits to work his member she at a full tooth smile, as wave after wave of pure happiness rolled through her brain. She was so happy that her brother was using her body to get off. It made her so hot when she thought of how she would do anything he asked. She wanted to thrust her chest out to pleasure him more but she knew that Ryan knew what was best and he had said to go back to sleep. So she laid there, with her hands above her head, being pummeled by her glorious brother. She simply couldn’t stop smiling. With her eyes closed she couldn’t see Ryan as he dragged his pulsing dick through the cleavage of her pillowey breasts, along her neck before settling on her perfect checks , where he began sliding his cock around. As she felt Ryan’s cock push over her cheeks and along her forehead and down the side of her nose she felt the greatest pleasure she had ever felt building inside her. She couldn’t smile and wider. She was so happy. As the feverish young man’s dick rolled over her lips she wanted so badly to take him in her mouth. To take all that wonderful seed in her mouth. But she was told to go back to sleep, so she followed her brother’s word. As his face humping grew more aggressive her pleasure grew. Her head rocked back and forth as Ryan’s dick rocketed over her smooth white skin. Soon he took a quick jump back and blew his load all over her face and tits as the climax of Brooke’s pleasure thundered through her body. Her hips bucked up into the air and through her beautiful smile she moaned and panted. Ryan got up and retrieved his boxers before leaving as his sister contorted with the pleasure of doing what her brother tells her. She fell back into sleep an thirty minutes later, her smile never leaving her face.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! What the fuck was that” Ryan thought as he scurried through the dark hallway to his room at the end of the hall. That has the first time Ryan had ever really lost control of himself like that. He did not like it. He did not like it one bit. He brought up the Master PC program on his computer, amazed that his boner was returning. “Yeah, fuck that” he muttered before siding his libido back down to normal. Then he hesitated. Then he slide it up to a 50% increase from normal.

Next he brought Brooke’s tab up. He crouched his fingers over the keys, ready to do his worst. But then... Writer’s block. He liked her the way she was for the most part. Hmm...

Brooke wants to wear sexy cloths for Ryan.

He grinned... Then frowned...

Brooke wants to dressy sexy for Ryan, but her wardrobe will keep its character.

Brooke has incredibly sensitive breasts. They are seven times as sensitive as the average breast. Her nipples will feel just like her clit. She loves it when Ryan touches them. With enough work Brooke can be brought to orgasm with nothing but breast play alone.

‘There...’ He thought, leaning back on his chair. The sunlight was moving in through his window. He was really loving life at the moment. His lungs expanded wide in satisfaction, allowing the savory smell of bacon to float through his body. His left eyebrow jumped.

Ryan walked into the kitchen to see Brooke, tending to what appeared to be both a delicious and well balanced breakfast. The morning dew cooled the summer air that flowed through the open windows. The curtains stirred around the stove giving a frame for the busy young women.

Ryan’s jaw was hanglin’ and da janglin’

His eyes followed the creamy curves of her legs up past the halfway point of her round thighs to see her thick ass wrapped in tight jeans. The blue denim nearly captured his attention but he continued up to see her flat stomach cuddled by a soft black sweater. Ryan couldn’t believe how sexy she looked in a sweater... A fucking sweater?!? The black fabric hugged her form and clung to her heavy boobs. The hills stood out from her body and swayed as she moved, jiggling smoothly in their cozy wrappings. The sweater stayed right up to her neck and followed her arms till stopping at her forearms. She looked over her shoulder and flashed a smile.

“I hope you don’t mind, I made you breakfast...” She said shyly.

“It uhh, smells amazing...” Ryan said, while ogling her thick tits. Brooke turned back to her work, blushing and smiling. She was glad she figured this outfit out. She loved dressing sexy for Ryan.

Without much hesitation, Ryan glided across the kitchen to meet his sister. From behind, he forced his palms into her pillowy tits, grinning at how she had chosen not to wear a bra. The soft cloth sliding blissfully over the skin. His efforts were rewarded by a moan that reminded him of a cat’s purr. He took a handful of tit in both hands and mashed again, this time greeted by a louder, longer moan as her ass began making forceful circles into his crotch. Encouraged by the pressure he reattached, sensual kissing her neck as he kneaded. Brooke’s hips we’re attacking his boner know. He felt his left hand slide an inch arose the slope of her left tit. He felt one index finger run over her nipple.

“Gasp!” Knock!

Ryan’s work had caused Brooke to drop the spatula she had been holding.

“Pick it up. Don’t want the bacon to burn.” Ryan whispered to her, not letting up on his assault. Through shuttered breaths she nodded, showing she understood. She began to bend down from the waist, reaching down to pick up the instrument while at the same time forcing her ass into the air. Ryan released her tits as she descended, causing them to bang into one another, and was now holding onto her hips as she presented her short short packaged bottom to him. His thrusting was relentless. Even through his own loose fitting shorts the pleasure of grinding on Brooke was wonderful. If it weren’t for his fevered experience earlier that morning he may never have thought of how wonderful this can be. Brooke stayed in the bent position for almost half minute after she had retrieved the spatula. The pleasure that was rolling through her body was too intense. She fought to keep her objective in mind as she slowly rose up. She was in love with the feel of Ryan’s hard dick scraping over her ass. She managed to stand upright and was moving her spatula hand to readdress the sizzling bacon when she felt hands sliding up her stomach and snatching her breasts again. Her knees felt weak. The hands pulled and squished and tugged at her breasts. She was overwhelmed. She felt the same tide of pleasure from a few hours ago rising up in her. She was so excited. So hot. Here it comes!

“Don’t cum, until I tell you.” Ryan whispered in her ear.

Brooke turned her head towards him. Her eyes meet with his as they peaked over her shoulder. They were bright and full of want. Raw hunger. Her breathing was quick. Her mouth hung slightly. They held gazes. She gave a starved nod and turned back to the stove. Ryan’s hands became busy with her breasts.

“Uuuuhhhhnnnmmm” Brooke’s knees quivered as her breasts were violently fondled. She had never known such pleasure and yet, such a painful need to cum. She thought she was going to lose her mind. Her titties were so sensitive and Ryan using her ass as a fuck toy made her so hot. Out of her view she heard the refrigerator door shut.

“Hey Meg, are you going anywhere today?” Ryan said. Even with the tremendous glee he had at the time he still couldn’t call her mom. He knew it bothered her even though she would never say it out loud. She was the best mom she could be, why hadn’t she earned the name? Ryan, as he continued to grind on his sister and ravage her tits, felt bad since it had nothing to do with her job performance.

“It’s Tuesday I have to go to work.” Said the middle aged high school teacher. She glanced at her sexually coked daughter. “Oh whachya makin’?”

“Baahhyy-ah-baahycommmhh...” Whimpered Brooke. Ryan pinched her nipple.

Slam!

Brooke’s knees buckled underneath of her and she had to throw her weight into her elbows on the counter to keep from falling. Her breathing was labored and heavy. Ryan’s campaign did not let up.

“Oh great that’s so nice of you.” Meg said, briefly wondering why she couldn’t just smell the bacon in the air. She walked over to where Brooke laid slumped over the counter with Ryan humping her backside and reaching around to her tits. She places a hand on Brooke’s shoulder to support her as she reached over to the plate where a few freshly cooled, finished pieces of bacon were.

“Hmm”, Meg said with surprise, “these are really good baby!” She gave a proud pat on the back to her daughter before walking out. “Oh and Ryan?” She asked turning around to look at her adopted son. Brooke was pulling herself up on legs that were going limp with numbness as Ryan slammed himself into her from behind. Meg sighed. She knew Ryan never really felt totally at home here. Ryan turned his upper body slightly to face his foster mother’s address, causing Brooke to be yanked slightly with him resulting in a yelp through her panting. Her powerless eyes reached up to her mother’s, but her mother was looking at Ryan. She wanted to say something that would let him know that she valued her son just as much as her daughter. Without a poet’s mind though, she just let the awkward pause grow as her adopted son mauled the tits of her daughter whose head had now rolled to the side, completely without conscious awareness of anything other than her brothers divine pillaging of her body and pure bliss. The silence was prolonged even longer as Meg tried to find the words. Brooke’s hyper quick breath and whimpers were the only thing that could be heard.

“Nope, too long. Too awkward. Moment’s gone” thought Meg, “gotta pull out”

“Just have a good day...” She said and smiled.

“Have a fun day at work...” he nodded. Meg turned and left the room, wishing she could salvage her relationship with her adopted son before he was out of her life forever. She hurried upstairs to finish getting ready.

Brooke was hyperventilating with climax potential. She wanted so bad to cum. Ryan was making her so hot it was almost unbearable. But she didn’t want him to stop. She loved how he fondled her plump breasts. She wanted to stand so he could use her more effectively but her legs couldn’t take the weight of her.

“Lift your arms up.” Ryan whispered. Weakly Brooke nodded

“Yeeeesss.” It was the only response she had. Ryan took one last smash at her tits before reaching down and pulling her shirt up and off in one motion. Brooke was beyond anticipation as her tits came flopping out and onto her chest. Her intense breathing made them rise and fall. She was so fucking pleasure stoned that she was now putting most of her energy into grinding on his dick and staying conscious. Her arms fell back down. She needed to cum so bad. Only Ryan can make her cum.

Throwing the black sleeved shirt off to the side Ryan calmly spoke, “now turn and face me...” He saw Brooke’s head nodded as she rolled herself into his arms and looked up with dazed eyes glazed over from unimaginable desire

This was the first time Ryan ever got a good look at her tits and his penis did not leave him many options. As he looked down past her pained expression of lust he saw her pillowey tits press into his chest. The cleavage between the two grew as her unsupported weight tipped onto him. He reached around to her fat ass and got a handful before grinding his cock into her groin. The force rippled through her body and she began trembling. He knew he was closed to orgasm himself and gave his sister a hard push as both he and she became consumed with their lust. He lifted her ass up as their bodies slammed into the hard top kitchen counter. With her back fully on the counter Brooke was hyperventilating and helpless as Ryan used both hands to crush her tits together while he threw his face into the cleavage. Brooke couldn’t believe the sensation as her whole body began to shake with ecstasy. She arched her back to thrust her chest into his face. Her whole body was rigged to explode. Her pupils were dilated. She had long lost the ability to talk. She would moan if she could between rapid breaths. Her face was flush and her whole body was hot and melted.

Ryan moved his face through her cleavage, passionately locked lips with her and whispered into her ear, “cum”

Brooke’s whole body exploded into a violent nirvana. Her legs sprung to life and wrapped themselves around her brothers waist. He continued his pelvic thrusts into her groin as she grabbed his head and buried it into her cleavage. Her screams were bright, bubbly and passionate as her breathing really ran away from her. Her hips heaved into his and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Ryan sucked her sizable nipple into his mouth. She grabbed the back of his head and smothered him further into her tits. Ripples rampaged down her stomach as her muscles crescendoed.

The teens rolled off the counter and landed with a hard smack onto the linoleum tiles. Now there lips were locked as Brooke’s tight hold on Ryan’s body trembled as wave after wave of kinetic orgasm ripped through her. She moaned hard into her lover’s lips. As Ryan moved his kissing down her chin and neck, Brooke’s breathing now allowed for her to get in words like, “Oh! —. —. Oh god!! —. —. You make me feel so. —. Oh godddd!”

The two continued their hysterical roll on the floor for minute after pleasure blasted minutes.

By the time the had two finally settled down they laid side by side sprawled out on the floor gazing at the ceiling. Brooke tried to catch her breath as her heart rate pumped every bit of ecstasy from her bones. Her eyes were so dreamy as she thought about what just happened. She had such an amazing brother, she thought. Her brother made her feel so good. Nobody else would ever be able to make her feel so complete. She smiled. Ryan Egan was her reason for living, she would do anything she could to serve him. Still panting she looked over at his godlike form gazing out at his possibilities. She loved that man. She turned her topless body over to face him, letting her tits squeeze together.

“Did you cum?” She asked with a wild grin.

“Yeah...” The boy said, still seeing the universe in that white wall ceiling. “Did you?” He turned his head to eye her.

“Mhmm...” She nodded, eyes closed, as another micro-orgasm wiggled through her.