The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Short Stories – The First-Time User

Jeremy booted up the computer. It was finally here – school was over for the day, mom and dad were out at work for a little bit, and his brother was at soccer practice. He had maybe two hours before the cleaning lady showed up to tidy the house a bit, before leaving for the weekend. It was perfect timing.

Today was also the last day that jerk, Michael, was going to pick on him. No more slamming heads into lockers, no more “flushies”, no more wedgies or pants-ing, or teasing!

Jeremy bobbed his head faster and faster, urging the computer to load quickly. It finally came on, and he used his Dad’s password to get in. It took another minute to boot up with Windows Vista, and then another 20 seconds to get ready for some major ass kicking.

Jeremy moved the mouse to the start button, then Computer. He found his profile, opened it up, scanned the files for the weird program he had found last night. Surfing the net was a habit, wishing that he had more time to himself to do it more often. Heck, even his own computer, not Nanny-Protected, not blocking sites with words and images that he wanted to see and read.

But all that was about to change for Jeremy, as he found the M4s73r program he had saved last night. It was only 3 MB as a zip folder, so no one would freak out or notice anything was off. He quickly unzipped it, downloaded it onto the hard drive, opened it up.

He had read, from some testimonial site, that this program made you a virtual god. Virtual or not, being a god was going to be great! Probably a game, Jeremy thought. The screen went black for a second, then a green logo came up, with a naked woman, arms straight out baring everything making the “t” in the Master PC Logo. It looked really good so far.

A popup startled him out of his reverie, and he almost closed it without reading it. It was a good thing he didn’t. Welcome to Master PC, where you become a virtual god to everyone around you! Please input subject’s name. Jeremy clicked OK, without inputting a name, and a list appeared, of about 20, 30 people on it. He saw Rev. Henry Francis, who lived across the street; Simone Thibeault, the reclusive French woman next door; he even saw Bradley, his brother’s name on there!

He clicked on Bradley, and a big window popped up. It showed Brad winding up for a kick in his soccer practice. His jersey wasn’t coloured, and neither was anything else, but the green wire-frame window making the border of the program. Jeremy looked around at the options while he marvelled at how well the program had made an almost perfect replica of his brother.

One tab caught his eye, and he clicked on Sex. Hey, no harm in screwing with him, he’s only my brother. Bradley’s picture shrank to the left of the screen, and it created a floating picture, of him standing straight up, arms out to the sides. Jeremy glanced at the options, and chose Change Sex. Bradley’s face and stature didn’t appear different, except that he had slightly more feminine hips and a small pair of boobs on him now.

Jeremy decided to screw around on his brother some more – gave him ridiculously huge breasts, and a really big ass, made his hair grow to mid-back, and changed to red from brown. He gave Bradley, now Brianne, long nails and painted them rose red. He then looked for a start button. There was a big one near the bottom, next to a table. He clicked on the table, and a blinking typing cursor appeared. Jeremy decided to complete his perfect design of humiliation.

<Bradley is now Brianne, Jeremy’s loving and doting older sister. She likes nothing more than to jump

<around, especially around her brother, and walking around naked. She also likes to make her little

<brother horny, as she is in a state of almost permanent adolescent infatuation and arousal around <him. Everyone will know this to be completely normal for her, and accept it as normal.

Jeremy saw the Start button, and hit it. A little timer came up with a swirling green bar, and Jeremy waited in anticipation as the bar moved closer and closer to 100%. He was so focused on the screen, that he didn’t notice the pictures around him changing, or the slight buzzing in his head until it became a slight headache. Jeremy attributed this to him being too close to the screen, and moved back a bit. The bar hit 100%, and disappeared – but nothing else happened. There was no game, no starting area, no naked woman on the screen for him to beat off to.

He frowned and gave a growl, and started to re-do Brianne. Maybe it was like an RPG, with only so many things to change at one time. So he went back, and lowered Brianne’s butt to something more pleasing to his eyes, and then saw a button he had missed earlier. He clicked on “Personality”, and it opened another almost identical page, but this time sliders and bars were everywhere on the screen, with the text box almost obscured.

He lowered IQ and Resistance to Impulses, and raised Arousal and Sexuality from 100% Hetero to 10% Hetero and 90% Bi. He changed a few more things, generally making her more docile and compliant, but didn’t see a status bar anywhere, so it was like God Mode in a game. He could make her whatever he wanted, and she’d do it. Okay, well, whatever Jeremy thought.

He clicked on the text box again, and wrote in

<Brianne will always agree to whatever her little brother says, even if she doesn’t want to do it. She will

<do it happily, without a trace of doubt. Brianne is now her brother’s personal fuck-toy, unable to resist

<his advances at any time. Everyone will know this to be true, and accept it as normal.

He hit the Start button again, and this time he did notice something odd. His perception changed a bit from little brother to just brother, with a hot sister he could, and would always screw. In fact, he was getting really horny now! Why wasn’t she home yet?

He moved back a page, and Brianne’s picture changed to one of her kneeling, mouth open. That little slut was probably giving some guy a blowjob, while he was here, alone. Well, I’ll soon take care of that!

Jeremy looked and saw the text box, and wrote in

<Brianne has a very strong need to come serve her brother right away, every day, whenever she can.

<She will also have a very strong resistance to other men’s advances, and women that she thinks Jeremy <would find ugly, and brush them off. She will never again do any other man or woman unless Jeremy <says that it is okay. Everyone will know this to be true, and factual, and yet no one will ever ask Jeremy <if they can fuck Brianne.

No sense in having guys take her away, or try to do him in or continually bother him. He hit the Start button again, and his mood changed from one of slightly pissed to downright angry. Where is she, that little tart! He was getting to the point of summoning her through the machine when the door opened. Finally, she was back!

But, no, it was the housekeeper. She took a look at Jeremy, tried to smile, and went right to work in the kitchen. She was no looker, but that could all be changed. In fact, as soon as she left Jeremy’s eyesight, he had already started to change her into an almost identical twin of Brianne. Jeremy also made sure that everyone in the house was his personal slave, to bend to his whim at a moment’s notice.

The maid came into the study, and after removing all of her clothes but her big 3-inch heels, and knelt behind Jeremy’s chair until he gave her an order. Jeremy spun the chair around, and pointed at his dick. She didn’t say anything, and with eyes hungry with lust, began to lick and suck the tip and length of his penis.

The door opened and closed again, and a slightly sweaty but very embarrassed Brianne came in. She tried to pleasure Jeremy too, until he pulled her by her hair, up off her knees, and forcefully made her grind her body onto him. The maid was now going for a deep-throat, and she managed to make Jeremy cum in a few seconds. He was partially satisfied now sex wise, and sent the maid away so he could properly discipline his sister.

Jeremy forced her down onto her knees, and then onto her back. Staring down at her quivering, naked body sent thrills up his spine and made him hard almost instantly. He pushed open her legs, and drove into her pussy, slowly at first, then faster and faster. He came twice more inside of her, to teach her the error of her ways.

More than forgiving now, Jeremy let Brianne clean him off with her tits, and refused her request to let her scoop out his cum. Then, with her head still bowed, she rubbed her breasts on his crotch until he was half hard again. This made him angry, that she still had this power over him. She made peace by giving him her special tit-fuck-deluxe package, and as he slumped into a sleep, she was already cleaning him again.

A few hours later, and something strange had happened to Jeremy. He was still on the floor, but now completely naked, and there were swarms of girls climbing all over and around him. He couldn’t stop feeling breasts and legs and skin of all kinds. His mouth was slightly parched, but he persevered. This was his life, and he knew that he had once come close to dying under the combined weight of almost 20 girls and their massive chests. He passed out again as Brianne stood above him, her breasts filling his vision until they covered his eyes completely.

Jeremy was almost pronounced dead 3 days later, when 2 of the girls couldn’t get him hard any more. There was lots of crying, moaning, and then pain turned pleasure as the girls nearly cut off and stuffed his dick with different bits of rubber to make it more flexible and hard, giving them their pleasure of his cock in or on them, when some police showed up looking for lost girls.

The cops and mortician had to clear them out to get the body, now dry and near dead, out of the study. The program had been turned off when the computer was knocked over by Jeremy’s dad coming in and promptly fucking 4 girls with his wife being eaten out by a boy who lived down the street. Jeremy was given a small stay in the hospital, and what seemed to be years of therapy, but it was only after a year had gone by that anyone really stopped and thought about him, his outrageous sister-turned-hooker, and make fun of how he went nuts in great fashion.

The program stayed in the computer, waiting patiently for its next victim of lust...