The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Short Stories – True Love

Taking the time to stretch my legs out from under me, I surveyed the scene. Empty beer bottles on the counter-top, pizza boxes on the floor, garbage spilling out of the buckets. I lit up a cigarette, and inhaled, the acrid fumes going deep into my lungs. I placed it into a nearby ashtray, and watched the blue smoke change directions with the slightest breeze or puff of air. My legs came back to rest under the blanket, on the couch, feet digging their way to warmth. I shook from a cool breeze, grabbed the thermostat remote, turned the heat up a bit more.

I was waiting for them to show up, as usual. Damn their minds for screwing and twisting what I said to suit themselves. I needed to talk to them, honestly, frankly. Unfortunately, all they wanted to do was shop, clean, and screw.

I had made sure that the last one was always on their minds, and that it was always about me. It nearly killed me that first week, until I had toned it down – my friends were all surprised by my sudden weight loss. So was I; sex, as great as it is, gets stale if taken in too much exuberance.

The cigarette smoldered in the ashtray, going down to the filter. I just stared at it, and as it died, the door opened, and in they came.

Bags were dropped on the floor, as well as their clothes. They sauntered, strutted over to me, one sitting down beside me, moving my left foot onto her lap, the other sitting on my lap, facing me. The view of the cigarette was blocked by two monstrously large breasts, nipples hard and erect, ready to poke my eyes out.

The one on my lap wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and pulled my head into her cleavage. Despite myself, I breathed in her scent of sweat, my dried cum, and her perfume and my dick began to rise again. The one on my left reached under the one on my lap, and touched it lightly, coaxing it to bigger and harder status. She positioned it under the other girl, and it slid inside, where my dick was soon covered by my favourite feeling of warmth, wetness and sexiness all at the same time.

The one on my left moved to my legs, and spread them wide, starting to tongue my balls and the base of my dick when it came into view. The one on top was soon bouncing, her tits hitting my face. I kept my eyes closed, and then I felt the familiar release. Unfortunately for them, I was no longer my teenage self, able to keep cumming three or four times before I had to stop for a bit to rest. They called it premature ejaculation – I called it age.

The one on my lap slid off my lap, joined the other on the ground, hugged my left leg, and pressed her breasts into it as much as she could, resuming her bouncing. The other one did the same to my right leg. I let them hump my legs for a bit before I put a hand each on their heads. They stopped immediately, and looked up at me, expectant.

“We need to talk.”

There was no need for them to respond – my orders were absolute.

“Tits, go and clean the counter and in general. Ass, get to work in the bathroom, make it spotless. Whoever finishes first can clean my dick.”

They had forgotten their own names – I had never bothered to learn them. I called them by what I knew they had, and what I liked most about them. Tits and Ass – all a guy needs in a girl. Well, I had them in abundance in TWO girls, who obeyed me without question.

They climbed up my legs, hands reaching up, stroking my dick a little as they ran to their designated areas to clean. I pulled the blanket back up, onto my lap. I didn’t care that it was scratchy – it was the only thing that I could really feel these days.

I sighed again, lit up another smoke, took two inhales before I sat it back in the ashtray, where the first one was. I watched Tits tidy up, swaying to music in her head, using her breasts the way I had used my gut when I had one – something to lean things against, hold them for an instant longer. Ass, I knew, would be standing bent over, pussy and asshole available for a random fuck from behind.

Tits finished in record time, and after getting my approval, ducked her head under the blanket and proceeded to lick and kiss my lower half clean of their early joint-attack. Ass came in 20 seconds later, a bit sweaty from holding her position for so long. She was starting to show a bit of age, but covered it gracefully, and again at my permission, joined Tits in cleaning me up.

Tongues ran over my head, down the shaft, on the balls, under them, around them, and then back up. Despite my feelings and my train of thoughts, my body released again, and the girls greedily sucked it all in, trying to go slow and savor the taste, get me to go again.

A hand on the head again, and they came out, stood up, waiting for my next command. I motioned for them to sit at the table. They did so, and watched my form as I stood, hobbled to the table, carrying my cigarettes and the ashtray. Tits went and got me a beer, and Ass came behind me and massaged my shoulders, something she was quite good at besides screwing me. After a few seconds, though, I motioned Ass back to her seat.

“Tits and Ass, we need to talk.”

They looked at one another, puzzlement going through their eyes.

“What about, Master?”

I sighed, lit up my third smoke, inhaled once, let it out, watching the smoke rise and drift away.

“About just that. You being my slaves.”

Fear was etching slowly across their faces.

“Did....did we displease you, Master?”

I waved the question away.

“It’s nothing you did. It’s something that I did, a long time ago, to you.”

The girls’ fear was replaced with a dreamy look, remember days and fucks gone by. When I was a Teenager, making them do whatever I wanted, screwing them in odd places, in front of people, for money and just for fun.

“You don’t remember your names, do you?”

The girls shot me a quizzical look, as if silently asking, Are you an idiot?

But I didn’t get an answer. So I waited a bit more, inhaled the smoke again, feeling it burn the back of my throat. I took a swig of beer really quickly.

“Ahh....sorry, girls, please speak your mind until I tell you to stop. We’re going to talk about what happened to you.”

“Happened....to us?”

They really and truly didn’t remember. I got up, and so did the girls. I waved them down again. Walking over to the nearby closet, I pulled out two folders, packed full with paper and receipts.

“These girls, are your past selves.”

I laid one each in front of them, opened them, and pointed to their pictures. One showed a little girl in pigtails, with a little pink jumpsuit on, playing in a sandbox – the other, a mugshot professionally done for a talent agency, showing off his perfect teeth and straight black hair, cropped and the top spiked up.

I touched the pictures one at a time. “This, Tits, is you,” I tapped on the picture of the little girl; “And this is you, Ass,” tapping the picture of the man.

The girls looked down at the pictures, their faces blank.

“Do either of you remember who you were, before you moved here? Before we screwed for the first time? Before we met?”

The girls didn’t move, and neither did I. I smoked the cigarette down to the filter, washed the fumes down with beer, waited for them. Two minutes passed before Tits looked up at me again.

“It says that my name is Brianne. But, that’s not right – my name is Tits. You gave me that name, you’re my Master, I’ve always been your favourite big-breasted sex servant.”

I sighed, looked to Ass. She was still looking down at her photo.

“My name is...was...Henry. I was a man? But that can’t be true! My real name is Ass, and I love you, have always loved you. I’m your sex slave. My duty is to always pleasure you.”

She looked up at me, stared me in the face, eyes glistening with tears.

“Why would you give us this now? Why not tomorrow?”

The simple answer was, Because it would have hurt more, but I couldn’t tell them that. They were going to have to remember who they were. Only then would my libido come back. That’s what my shrink said, anyway. She had asked me about my sex life, and after subjugating her, and fucking her from behind, I told her, while she sucked the cum off my dick.

“Girls, I need your trust. You do trust me, right?”

The girls leaned forward, Tits’ breasts squashed onto the table top.

“Of course, Master!” “With our lives!” they sang in chorus.

I breathed in deep, let it out, stared at them.

“I need to tell you both a story. When I’m done, you will remember who you really are. What you do afterwards is your choice. But right now, I want one last double blowjob, as I begin.”

The girls slid back down to their seats, and under the table. My dick was already hard when they reached their tongues to it. I thought back to how it had come to this, and started.

“It all began 40 years ago...”

* * *

40 years ago, I was a younger man. Much younger than you two seem to remember. I was in high school, as most boys begin their real learning of the world. It seemed like a regular day to me as any. The jocks came and went to practicing and muscle building and flaunting flat stomachs and ripped shirts; cheerleaders discreetly flashing the boys in the halls with their short blue skirts, their youngish breasts straining against the white fabric tops, enlarging the schools initials; nerds and geeks hanging in the back of the class, talking about computers and games and which girl was their fantasy of the week; the Goths and Punks hanging outside, sharing cigarettes and even a doobie or two; and the rest of the people trying to blend in, meld into the crowd.

I was in the Art wing, doodling something in a sketchbook when a vision of sexiness strode by, in the form of Brianne. Yes, you Tits. You looked just the same then as you do now. Well, in age anyway. We went to the same school, and you thought you had a soft spot for me, but that was just the “quiet, lovable” faze that girls go through at some point. I saw you walking towards Henry Lincoln, and I thought that it’d be a good sketch to try. I wanted to see just how long I could sketch it rough before Henry kicked me away.

Turns out, it wasn’t very long before he noticed me watching and drawing, and came over to pick on me, make fun of my sketches, my doodles, my work. Brianne, you stood there looking concerned but also kind of turned on at the sight of Henry’s power over me. Yes, Ass, that was you, so long ago.

Maybe you regret it now, but at the time it hurt. Still, there was a form of retribution that neither of you knew about, nor many others. A few days before, there was a near-death of a kid from school, who was the biggest player in our school, having a hot sister, plus the ability to make any girl or woman he saw basically cum with a look. One orgy too many, was the general consensus; I knew it to be something strange.

But, anyway, I was thinking of revenge of some sort when my friend Ben came up to me, sat down next to me, comforted me and picked up the torn drawings. He told me they were good, and he’d help me get back at Henry and the rest of this unequal and highly Socialized Democratic school. I was intrigued, but wary – Ben was one of the openly gay boys in the school, and his gleaming eyes scared me a little. He told me, “Joel, come with me.”

With revenge and what I now know to be wanton lust for power in his eyes, he led me to the AV room, well known for being Geek Central. He took me to the very back of the room, and showed me a small computer, like the old Macs before the big round thing I have in my office. He started it up, and told me to sit down, make myself comfortable. I looked around for a chair, but saw nothing, so I slid down to the floor. I couldn’t see very well from that angle, but he’d call me up when it was time for whatever he had planned.

He didn’t say a word, just sat tight-lipped and with wide eyes the entire time we were there. I got tired of waiting, and had fallen asleep when a bell woke me up again. People were entering the room for work, and Ben had left, so instead of going to class that day, I went onto the small computer and tried to look busy. No one paid me a second glance. It was then that I found out what Ben and Jeremy had found before me.

It was a computer program, called Master PC. It apparently was made to look like a silly game, with females naked making up the letter ‘T’ in the program name. It was much, much more than a game, however.

I opened it up, thankful that there were no soundcards or speakers attached to this thing. It popped up, and a window read something like “Makes you a god to those around you” or something, and then it asked for a name. I put mine in, and it captured a picture of me, right on the little stool, head bent over to look down and in. The resolution was crap, but who cared? At that moment, I had found something really cool! Reality, common sense and inhibitions seemed to go right out the window.

I clicked some buttons, but nothing was happening, until I saw a SEND command at the bottom. I knew that whatever this was, that it was powerful. I just had a forbearance to use it. So, instead, I just looked and read what was written about people in the school. But, for some reason, I couldn’t get onto either of your profiles. But Ben’s, that I could. He hadn’t changed much about himself, it looked like. Just a buff to his physique and some things like endurance and bravery. It explained how the closed off gay guy was now so open and willing to tell people about his lifestyle choices, and more.

This program was scary. I almost threw the whole thing on the ground in horror. If these things came true, then what if I had been screwed with? I almost didn’t want to see my profile. But in the end, curiosity and good sense prevailed, and I found that to my relief, that nothing but my skill as an artist had been improved. But I wanted to know the Truths, the real answers to things that had previously been unanswerable. I knew that with the right knowledge, I could get any girl, do any job, make the right choices every time. But with that thought came the repercussions, as well; how do I go about making sure my head doesn’t explode with all the knowledge?

So, in the end, all I did was look and changed one or two things. Firstly my sexual endurance, as you two well know is amazing for a man my age. Secondly, my ability to retain knowledge was increased substantially, so I could always think of what I wanted to, and know all about it if I chose to remember it. Kind of like an eidetic and photographic memory, on steroids.

When I made sure that I was ready to learn the Answers, I clicked Send. A small box came up and said “Would you like to make everyone remember you this way?” I was tempted to click yes, but decided against it. I clicked no, and I felt my memories of childhood return so fast it was like watching my life up until then in fast forward.

I must have been in shock, because I gasped after a minute into a very quiet room. Oddly enough, no one seemed to even notice what I was doing here. I calmed myself down, tried to think rationally about what had just happened, but nothing came to mind, so I just replayed a memory of a camping trip with my family the summer before. It helped, watching the rain, smelling the pine trees again, feeling the dirt on my knees from falling on a path in the woods.

Once I was sufficiently calm again, I clicked on a small question mark in the top right of the screen. I wrote in “What is the Master PC?” and I got the cryptic reply You Already Know That. So I asked another question. And another, and another, on and on until I had some semblance of an Answer.

“What does the Master PC do?” You Already Know That.

“Why can I not access some people’s files?” Passwords.

“How much memory can I retain at once, with my current abilities?” Everything from now until you die.

“Can you become immortal from Master PC?” No. There is one exception.

“What exception?” When you find it, you won’t accept it as the truth. Do you still want to know?

“Yes.” Master PC can only give exceptions to those who figure out, either accidentally or with great stress, the workarounds of some of the limitations of the Master PC program.

That gave me more to think about than I really wanted to. There was a way around everything, that’s what was being said. So I could make myself immortal, only to have someone kill me indirectly from nuclear fallout or being plunged into space.

It was then, that my first Truth, my first Answer, came to me. If I could get around something, then so could someone else. Everyone had to die, that was the Answer. No one could live forever, not even with a magical program that made you a god. So, I tried to think of something that could get around a Password to a profile. And I had the answer in less than a second.

I found a box to type in, and wrote: Subject has all known passwords to profiles of people changed within this school.

I hit send, and a wave of words, codes, and numbers flew into my head in an instant. This time though, I was ready for the information overload, and only coughed. It was a long coughing fit, but still just a cough. I tried out the one on Jeremy, your brother Brianne, immediately. I saw some buffs to his life, saw how he made himself a sex object to women, reduced healing time, all that jazz. He had done a good job hiding loopholes, but I still found ways around some of them without even thinking about it.

But when I tried yours, Brianne, I only saw gibberish. Numbers, letters, symbols all over the place, making a mess of everything. It was even impossible to read the words on the buttons, so I just left you alone for a bit. I saw the changes that Ben was making to Henry, to turn him gay. I saw how Henry was resisting the program’s commands. I saw how the teachers looked the other way when Jeremy was screwing in class. I even saw how my own parents had been subtly changed into thinking that it was normal for all brothers to screw their sisters if they looked like Brianne.

People all over the place had changes in them, be they big or small. Some girls had used it for fame and popularity; some people for smarts or to pass school; one guy even had used it for getting free lunches at the cafeteria. Peoples needs, it seemed, varied on the level of maturity and libido.

Ben was into revenge and dominance, that much was clear. He loved being able to show off his gay side with pride and bravado, and subsequently was in the process of turning one of those against him into a personal love slave.

That initially filled my head with ideas of grandeur, of sex and booze and popularity and love. But it would all be fake, all undeserved. So, after making sure I was password protected and protected from others knowing my password unless I told them explicitly and making myself immune to the Everybody Knows This To Be True clause, I left the AV room. The computer shut itself down, and still no one even glanced at me.

Another bell rang, and students began to stream into the halls. I was being swept along, for the most part. And I let it, knowing that others would find and use it to their own gains.

Now, that was 40 years ago. During that time, Henry became gay, Brianne dropped out of school, and I was trying to find out who you had both been at one time or another, without the changes. I wanted to make you yourselves, back to who you were supposed to be, supposed to become.

I left school with high marks in English Literature, Science and Art, and got a job for the police. I worked there for 5 years, learning all that I could about procedure and investigations into our school, obtaining very little. I went back, once, to see if the computer was still there, but either someone had taken it or it was trashed.

I left the police to start my own investigations office, and had been doing quite well for a time when I read a report that an old police buddy sent me. It was about people all over the city, all men, who had either died on the same night or were almost dead. What caught my eye, and his, was that they were all related to prostitutes being in the near vicinity.

I knew that someone had used the Master PC again. But was it worth it to look into this, or just set it aside for a later day? I chose to wait, get back on track with my life for the moment. But another incident, a few years later, showed Gary Johnson stripped of his office, and of his clothes, and everything else for being the ringleader in making his office building into a haven of debauchery and debasing acts of sex for promotional purposes. What caught my eye this time, apart from the apparent MPC usage, was that there were you two again. Except, I didn’t know who Henrietta was, but I had known a Henry once in high school, maybe he had a sex change?

I jumped down to my car that day, raced to the building, found you both standing on the street, looking lost. You got in, telling me to find Gary, and I knew that at the moment he was probably sitting in a jail cell. So I told you two to wait for me, as I went inside a coffee shop. I found an unused coffee cup, and took it, pantomiming drinking and talking to someone.

I came back to the car, telling you both that Gary had asked me, through a client of his, to take care of you two until he came back to get you. He also ‘told’ me that I was your new Master for the moment, and to treat me like you had been treating him.

What I didn’t expect was this... this, love and devotion and work to keep me happy. With you two working at Kitty’s Place, I retired from my job early, and have had ample time to research your respective pasts. But what I found...well, it’s hard to swallow.

* * *

During this time, the girls had been listening with rapt attention, sitting at the table (or in Brianne’s case, under it at my legs), and I could see a few gears turning in their heads, see them processing this new information. Brianne spoke up first. She was squirming a little from between my knees.

“So...you found out from my parents that this was me? That I used to look like this as a child?”

I sighed again, reached for the beer, found it empty. Ass jumped up and brought me another, and then as soon as she sat down, looked alarmed.

“I...I just went and got you a beer, without you even asking me! Is...is this what Gary had us for? As personal slaves?”

I lit up another smoke, inhaled, breathed out the acrid fumes to the ceiling. How should I answer this, I thought grimly. To tell the whole truth would probably crush their minds. To not tell them, make me completely unhappy with my life’s work.

“Girls, questions will be answered in a moment. First, I need to you both to come with me to my office.”

They got up simultaneously, and followed me nervously to my large office. They were rarely allowed to come in here, and when they were, it was usually with clothes on. But since I was not entertaining guests or having any thoughts about being a neat freak right now, I just let them come on in. On the desk was a computer, a Macintosh, blue with keyboard in crisp condition. I only used it for paying bills and such, with two girls being around for sexual gratification. I sat down in the chair and booted up the computer.

Henrietta stood behind me, her hands on my shoulders, as Brianne resumed her role between my legs. But she wasn’t licking or sucking or touching me, but just looking scared. I was heartbroken that these two girls were once independent people, capable of a life of free choice.

The computer came up, and Master PC booted up right at the start. I kept it closed every time I logged on, to resist the temptation to cure my depression and revert back to how I had been the last 20 years, sex driven and unable to let both of the girls leave me alone for more than an hour at a time.

I brought up their profiles, Henrietta’s first. I showed her all the changes to her, trying not to shock her into a fit of sudden memory like what had happened to me. I felt her fingers dig into my shoulders, but didn’t move. She read all the changes, and it was like a light switch came on when she said, “I... I remember Ben. And Linda and Shannon. I swore that I’d do something...but I can’t remember what.”

I brought up Brianne’s page, but it was still scrambled and unreadable. I pieced together what I could over the years, but I had only found a few letters here and there, the word SEND, and the phrase ‘for all time’. She didn’t look at it; I didn’t force her to.

Henrietta moved around the desk, until she was facing me. I just took in her form, with a slight smile. I could feel my dick get excited again, something that hadn’t happened without sheer force of will and MPC for quite a while.

She blushed a bit, but that quickly went away.

“Damn it, that really made me feel good. You just smiled at me, and I felt so...good, that I just wanted to jump your bones. However, despite the good feelings you’ve been giving me, I just want you to know, I’ll be leaving for a few days. Not long, I know that. I can’t stand even the notion of being without your dick or your cum for more than 3 days, let alone a week. So I’ll stay at a hotel. I’m taking my credit cards, and working at Kitty’s my regular shifts, in case you need to find me. My cell phone is charged and always on. I’ll call you tonight.”

Henrietta left the office, making sure that her ass was taut and didn’t jiggle too much, her hips swaying. She looked back and at me again, then left before I asked her to stay. She would have, knowing that I could have let her go. So I let her go. I heard her door open, close, and the front door open and close softly. Her car started and pulled away slowly.

Brianne was still on the floor, hugging my right leg, her head turned down making sure that I couldn’t see her crying. But I wanted this, more than the sex with her all those years ago. I wanted her to know the truth. Hard as it was, she needed to know. I moved the chair back, and she let go quickly, but kept her head down.

I let her stay there until she wanted to talk or yell or plead or do something. I went back to the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed, head in my hands. It was tough, but I could manage by myself for 3 days. I’d just bury myself in something, day and night. There was always someone out there who was using MPC, and I needed to find and fix things, learn what they did, protect myself from it.

I heard movement in the kitchen, and then a dish broke. I jumped off the bed and out the door, saw Brianne on the floor, a plate shattered on the ground beside her. She saw me and tried to hide her face again, but this time I didn’t let her. She needed to just get it out in the open.

“Brianne, just tell me. What’s wrong?”

She looked up, anger and passion and lust and fear in her face.

“What’s wrong?! I’ll tell you what’s wrong! I just found out that I haven’t aged, that I can’t be turned back into a normal human being, that my best friend for as long as I can remember used to be a GUY, and that you’re...you’re...”

“I’m just like Gary.”

“Yes.” She said it with such scorn that I moved away from her. She looked ready to kill me, and that wasn’t how I wanted to die.

“Brianne, if I could make the pain go away, would you want to?”

She didn’t move, just stared at the far wall. I could feel my dick getting excited by the sight of her massive chest heaving up and down, as her breathing became more focused.

“I want to say yes, but I know that it’d be wrong. The pain would always be there, and someone could make me remember. This wasn’t fair, it wasn’t nice, it wasn’t what I’ve been ‘conditioned’ to believe. My rational brain is grateful; my emotional brain is furious, and my body in general is eager to please you sexually. God, I’m fucked up.”

I just stood there, looking at her as she stared at the wall, and she didn’t move for almost a minute. I tried to break the tension.

“Want a drink?”

She didn’t make a movement, but I saw her tongue snake out and lick her lips, like she did whenever she looked at my hard dick. I got down two shot glasses from a cabinet, and put them out on the table. Next I went to the fridge and got her a vodka cooler I knew she liked, and my bottle of Whiskey from on top of the fridge. I put them on the table, then came back to look. She wasn’t staring at the wall anymore, but looking with interest at my hardening dick.

“As long as we’re drinking, Master, I’ll do it straight from the source. We may need more booze.”

She stood up and brushed past me, her right hand lingering on my dick for half a second, making it jump a little in excitement. I tried to put her voluptuous body and her hand out of my mind, but it was very difficult. Sirens from the police in the distance took my attention for a moment, and when I looked to see where she had gone, Brianne was standing still behind me. Her hand was still on my cock, lovingly rubbing the head as it got bigger and harder. She started to stroke my length, but I turned, moving her hand off. She moved quickly to the table, sat down with a grin, opened the bottle and took a long gulp, put it back on the table with a small slam, and coughed a little.

She moved her breasts up and onto the table, and I slid into a chair across from her, watching as her nipples hardened as I looked at them.

“I must be a real chick magnet if you can hate me and make me want to cum at the same time.”

She stuck her tongue out a little, and started to really chug back the whiskey. I took a pull now and then, but watched with amazement as she became increasingly more goofy. She started to grin moronically, and the talking went from inane things like colors to the things that really mattered.

She was a little sloshed when she said, “I think you love me.”

I was prepared for this, so I replied in kind. “And you might love me too.”

“Well, of course I love you! I kinda have to! You and that damn cock of yours...mmm...cock.”

“I mean, apart from the program. I think you have real feelings for me. Otherwise, you’d be with Henrietta right now.”

Her lips parted again as she pulled the bottle up, nearly empty, and after drinking licked the opening suggestively. My legs parted of their own accord. She must have felt something, because one of her feet began to creep up my left leg. I leaned back a little, making my crotch more available.

“Shee? Even drunk, I want you to fuck me. Whash wrong with me?”

“Brianne, you’re still under control. My control. Even if I didn’t want it, which I do, I am your owner for a bit more. If you decide that you wanted out, I’d let you go. Same with Henrietta-a-a....” I mumbled off as her foot found my balls. She moved her right arm to her left breast, rubbed the areola and nipple a little.

“Sho? What if I say no? Will I remain your sex shlave?”

I tried not to moan with the thought of fucking her into submission as Henrietta sucked her face off with her pussy. “That remains..s..s your deciss....cision, Brianne.”

Her foot dug in a little, making my cock jump a bit more as it was stimulated by a foot. “Call me Tits.”

“Yes, Tits. Oh, gawd, that feels nice...”

She continued to massage her left breast and polished off the bottle. Then, all of a sudden, she stopped and stood up, gesturing me into the bedroom. I hurried after her, and then into her, feeling for all the world like this was the first time all over again. I rammed and slammed and plunged into her pussy again and again, rolling her breasts around in my hands as my hips pumped faster and faster.

We were into our fourth session of furious lovemaking when I felt someone else join. All of a sudden, I was taken out of Brianne’s pussy and into someone else’s, and I knew it to be Henrietta. I repeated what I had done before with Brianne to her, and I heard appreciative moans of approval.

When I came in her twice, and flopped onto the bed in utter exhaustion, I saw Brianne and Henrietta licking and sucking me clean, then sensuously slide up my legs and onto my arms, until they folded themselves on top of me.

Henrietta and Brianne were still there when we woke up, a few hours later. They came instantly awake, and rushed to clean and cook and pleasure me. I felt better than I had in a few years, and helped them out.

After a light meal, I asked them, “So, what do we do now?”

They looked at each other, and smiled a little knowing smile. Ass said “Well, we need new jobs. I quit, and got Tits out too, thinking we were forever free. Do you need some help going under cover for your investigations?”

They slithered on top of me again, and despite my great feelings, I just savoured the feeling of love we had right then. We hadn’t come close to getting through the problems that beset us, but we’d find the Answers together.