The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’ (and you let me know). Publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Master PC – Slave User (part 1)

Author’s Note: This story is the sequel to “Master PC – New User”. While I did make small attempts to explain the events in the previous story, I recommend reading it if you want “the full story”. The overall storyline is very loosely based on the works of JR Parz, meaning I took his idea and warped it out of all recognition, but is still used with his permission.

XXIII. -

John didn’t remember blacking out. He was arguing with to Bethany in the bedroom one moment and was suddenly snapping conscious seated on the couch. Bethany was sitting in front of the computer. John had no clue how much time had passed, but the morning sun was no longer low in the sky.

“What happened?” John said.

You were picking a fight and I ended it,” Bethany replied. “I also wiped your memory of some of the things we said to each other.”

John could tell from the way Bethany was fuming that she had not erased her own memory of what he had been forced to forget.

“I feel I should apologize, but I have no clue what I am apologizing for,” John said.

“You told the truth about what we have become,” Bethany said, although the admission sounded bitter to John. Bethany turned around, started typing on the computer and John felt himself falling asleep again.

XXIV.

It was morning again when John woke. “I guess I am going to have to stay on Bethany’s good side if I don’t want my life lived in a series of unconnected segments,” John said silently to himself. It had been less than a month since police “computer guy” John Bell has rescued his nephew Ricky from self-deletion when playing with a reality changing computer program called Master PC. During that month, John had shared that program with his wife Bethany and had gradually lost control of his own life, often with his enthusiastic cooperation.

But for the first time since getting the program, he and Bethany were fighting – if it could be called fighting when one side had access to mind control. Bethany loved John and didn’t want to make major changes to his personality, but Bethany’s self imposed limits didn’t include memory. Bethany and John would have a fight, Bethany would say some preset command to bring the entire argument to a halt when it got heated, and would then wipe John’s memory of ever having the fight.

From John’s point of view, time would jump and Bethany would be steaming. He didn’t even know what they were arguing about; only that Bethany was acting the way she did when they were having a fight. He really needed to talk to her about all these time jumps.

As John padded out of the spare bedroom, he glanced toward the calendar and was surprised to notice that it hadn’t been less than a month since his nephew had found the Master PC program, but had instead been over two months. He was missing weeks of memories!

“Bethany,” John said as he walked toward the living room. “We have got to stop with the time jumps. I don’t know what we were arguing about, but somebody is going to notice.”

John turned the corner and saw an amazing man. He was nearly seven feet tall with the build of an athlete. His face was ruggedly handsome with shoulder length hair and startling blue eyes that seemed to catch the light and reflect it like a kaleidoscope. With only a moment of eye contact, John found it hard to look away. His body was muscular, tan and hairless and he was dressed in only a pair of black jeans. John caught a faint whiff of a deeply masculine scent and his own dick began to harden.

Bethany rolled her eyes and John got the nagging feeling that he had just started the first few lines of the exact same argument that had ended with another time jump.

“John,” Bethany said with a faint look of worship in her eyes when she glanced toward the giant, “I want you to meet someone. This is Master Rex. He owns that clothing shop I’ve been ordering from. Evidently, his ordering system is flagged to tell him about customers with ‘unusual sizes’ and he wanted to look us over.”

“You didn’t mention he was gay,” Rex said. His voice was a deep, melodic baritone.

“Bi,” John and Bethany corrected in unison.

“Whatever. Get up boy.”

Despite himself, John found himself obeying the man’s commands.

“Why am I doing this?” John said out loud.

“Subsonic harmonies in my voice,” Rex replied “Now look into my eyes.”

John stared at the man’s eyes and watched the interplay to light within them. Within moments, he felt his consciousness slipping away again.

XXV.

When John awoke again, it with the familiar snap that he had experienced every weekday morning for weeks – well, weeks in his memory. Only this time, instead of being in bed, he was on his back, licking Rex’s dick and Bethany’s pussy while Rex fucked her. John immediately got up and went into the bathroom.

“What’s he doing?” Rex asked, without stopping his pounding of Bethany.

“He’s getting ready for work,” Bethany replied. “The vacation I programmed during our argument is over, it’s Monday and he won’t be doing anything else until 5 pm.”

Rex pulled himself out of Bethany with a wet slurping noise and followed John into the bathroom. He leaned against the bathroom door-sill while John shaved and Bethany lingered languidly on the living room floor.

“The problem with guys like you,” Rex said, “is that you don’t want power. You dream of being a submissive love slave when, in reality, the minute you give up control some other ass-hole like me walks in and all you become is a victim.”

John raged within but continued shaving.

“Face it, Johnny-boy,” Rex continued, “the minute Bethany stopped needing you was the minute you started becoming something less than a man. Good thing I was around to take up the slack, huh?”

John finished shaving and began to get dressed.

“When you get back from work like a good little wage-robot, Bethany and I will be gone. I’m also taking your computer and all the backups. I’ll leave your maid Barbie here for you. She will do whatever you tell her and sucks a mean dick but is about as sexually responsive as a door knob. I guess your wife was the jealous type. With a little KY-jelly, you and Barbie should be perfect for each other.”

John glared at Rex but continued getting ready for work. Rex towered over John and blocked his route to the door.

“One last thing before you walk out on your wife for the last time, little man. I’m super strong, have hypnotic eyes, and a scent and voice that make people password protected against direct manipulation obey me anyway. I have a computer program that can look in on you at any time and alter you in any way I see fit. I have your passwords which you have been commanded not to change and I even have the Bethany’s adoration.”

Rex continued despite John’s attempts to get around him. “You got nothing but a burning need to be at work on time and a zombie housekeeper who obeys you and every salesman who knocks on the door and is going to lose that pretty figure if you don’t keep an eye on her. My point, in case I’m not getting through to the little robot brain of yours, is that your life isn’t that bad as long as you don’t mess with me. I can change that. You lose, I win, and there ain’t no overtime. Deal with it. End of story.”

Then Rex stepped out of the way and let John go to work and leave his wife behind.