The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Thanks For the Memories

MC, MD, GR, FU, LA, MF

Synopsis: A woman spends an evening chatting with a friend, unaware that he is experimenting with a “new program” that he recently found. This story involves the ‘Master PC’ reality-altering computer program that was created in JR Parz’s original ‘Master PC’ story.

PART TWO

SIX MONTHS AGO...

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“That was another amazing RP, girl. It’s just such a turn on when you get aroused by the thought of being transformed into a perfect sex-goddess, like that.”

AzurePrincess15:

“The Las Vegas setting was fun, this time. Could you imagine me actually having that big bushy squirrel’s tail like that? Wow! That really got me going.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. You’re my favorite person to role play with. We get along so well. I was looking at that picture you sent me of your breasts. They really are pleasing to look at. It sparks all kinds of wicked creativity for me to use in our RPs. The things I’d do with you if we really did meet up in Vegas for a weekend like we just did in that RP...”

AzurePrincess15:

“Haha. I’ll bet. Still, imagine if it could be real? If my body could be sculpted and transformed at will like that... It might just be that fact that I’ve had one too many boilermakers tonight, but there’s honestly something just so appealing about that. Like, if it was with someone like you, I think I might actually be happy being that sort of sexual idol for a man who treated me well.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“If I had that kind of power, Sapphire, you’d be the one girl in the whole world I would love to share it with most.”

AzurePrincess15:

“:$ You’re making me blush over here. Anyway, I’m fading fast, and I need to get to bed soon if I have any chance of being awake by the time that I have to work tomorrow. Thanks again for the RP. No one makes me cum over the internet like you do.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Get some sleep, boo. We’ll chat again soon.”

AzurePrincess15:

“Goodnight.”

F0R6E-OF-H3ROE5:

“Goodnight.”

AzurePrincess15 has Logged Off

PRESENT DAY

I enjoyed traveling to Las Vegas immensely. From the moment I stepped out of the taxicab at my local airport, I was pleased with all the lustful stares from men, and envious ones from women. When you’ve got it, you flaunt it. Truth be told, I was actually getting wet just showing off my sensuous curves and perfect hair, wrapped up tightly in a very slinky halter-top sun dress that I had found in the back of my closet. My enormous tear-drop shaped breasts practically spilled out of it, but I managed to keep them covered up enough in the eyes of the law. Still, it gave me a thrill to see a tall black man give his friend a high five when I walked past, as well as causing a bespectacled business man to walk into a pole when he was watching me sashay and jiggle instead of watching where he was going.

The plane ride was equally thrilling. Even though it was a rather short trip for me, I caught a 16 year old boy literally staring at me out of the corner of his eye for the entire flight. I love it when people stare. It gets me so squirmy and turned on. When the plane eventually landed and we disembarked, I walked through the airport to the baggage claim area. I hadn’t packed anything more than a carry on bag. Johnny had told me that he would provide just about anything I needed. I just needed to pack a few dresses and a couple of pairs of shoes. It was actually really difficult. My closet was completely lacking in any clothes that fit me well. I would seriously need to throw out some of my old clothes and buy some better fitting ones when I got back from my vacation.

I saw Johnny sitting on a bench, waiting for me. He waved as soon as he saw me. I almost didn’t spot him, amongst the throngs of men staring at me as I sashayed slowly and provocatively through the airport. I have always had this natural sort of waggle in my ass when I walk. It doesn’t bother me, but it does cause my butt to jiggle with every step. Most men find it pretty alluring. Johnny was sitting with his laptop open in his lap. I smiled at him. He was always tinkering with some program or other. When he saw me approach, though, he closed the laptop and put it into his bag as I kneeled between his legs and gave him a proper friendly greeting; unzipping his pants, fishing out his cock, and sliding it between my soft, succulent lips. As I gave Johnny my friendly greeting, I glanced around and saw other couples merely hugging. How rude is that? People are in too big of a hurry to properly greet each other anymore. None of them seemed to pay me and Johnny much mind, so I focused my efforts on helping him finish. After just a few minutes of sliding my tongue up and down the bottom of his shaft while slurping the fat head of his very filling cock into my mouth, I felt him run his fingers through my hair and press me down as he erupted inside my face. Johnny had the best tasting cum I had ever tasted! It was sweet like candy, and left my mouth buzzing with a numb, dull pleasurable tingle that lasted for almost a whole hour before it began to fade.

“It’s good to see you, baby doll,” spoke Johnny in a smooth, rich voice as he brought me up, caressing my cheek and zipping his pants back up. Mmm. I loved hearing his voice, especially when he called me pet names like that.

“Thanks for inviting me this weekend! I’ve only been to Vegas once before, and that was for a girlfriend’s bachelorette party,” I replied, licking my lips and enjoying the tingle from Johnny’s cum still swirling around my mouth.

Johnny grinned, clutching his laptop bag close to his side and escorting me out toward the airport curb. “You’re welcome, sexy. Tonight we’re going to have the time of our lives.”

Johnny reached around and gave my ripe full ass a squeeze as we walked out to a waiting limousine. The driver of the limo was a short, mocha skinned woman with dark, sultry eyes, and a very cute short-cropped black uniform with a skirt and black chauffeur’s cap. Her breasts easily transcended the DD range, and she had a body that almost had to have been ‘poured’ into the uniform she wore. “Good afternoon, Ma’am,” she said looking me up and down, her mouth curled into a smile of approval as she opened the door for us. I took Johnny’s hand and stepped into the vehicle.

The limo was lavish and fully stocked. There were plush leather seats, and a mini-bar built off to one side. “This is so nice!” I commented, opening a bottle of water from the bar, and sipping it gingerly as I took a seat, crossing my legs. They were squeezed so tightly into my dress that crossing my thighs caused my skirt to ride up, giving Johnny a clear view of my lacey bikini panties (Which were also incredibly tight, and ill fitting when I squeezed them on earlier. I had considered going without panties, but of course I didn’t want Johnny to think I was some sort of slut!).

I sat beside Johnny, and cuddled close. I really loved being next to him. Feeling his eyes on me, desiring me, it turned me on so much that I just knew my panties would be ruined even before the car ride was over. I looked up at Johnny and I thought I saw his mouth move for a moment, but I guess I was mistaken, because I couldn’t remember him saying anything. I decided not to worry about it, especially since I felt an overwhelming urge to crawl into Johnny’s lap. Maneuvering one of my thick, voluptuous thighs on each side of him, I pressed my soft orbous breasts against his chest and kissed him deeply, letting my long honey-flavored tongue snake into his mouth. The first boy I ever kissed in high school was so surprised by my flavored tongue that he sucked on it for hours. It was really cute. Johnny seemed to be enjoying it too. I felt the pinch and snap of my destroyed panties snapping off, and it wasn’t long before I could feel my lover’s enormous erection grinding between my ass cheeks. I was so lost in the kiss, that I hadn’t realized that he had already unzipped his pants and had his glorious perfect cock wedging itself between my swollen cheeks. His touch was electric as that long thick dick slid up and down my crack like a hotdog in a bun.

His breath was right against my ear, and I felt his hands sinking into my enormous five foot ass. My impossibly pear shaped body made it difficult to get around, but for moments like this, when it was so incredibly sensitive to touch, made it entirely worth it. In the privacy of our limousine, I couldn’t help but whimper at Johnny’s touch. I wanted him so badly right now. A desperate need had awoken in me, and I couldn’t think of anything else but feeling Johnny’s rod sliding into my moist wet regions. As if he knew exactly what I was thinking, he helped me lift my heavy, gigantic ass and shift enough so Johnny’s cock could slide into my wet, waiting hole. The effect was immediate. I screamed out in unadulterated pleasure and ecstasy. I was born with a rare condition that caused my g-spot to not only be extremely sensitive, but also to stretch around the entire surface area of my inner walls. It had been quite a surprise for my gynecologist the first time. She said it was the only time she had ever had to restrain a patient to keep me from bucking due to continuous orgasms while she worked on me.

Johnny’s member fit so well inside me. It was almost as if my body had been shaped to perfectly fit his specific cock. Like a lock and key. He slowly thrust up into me as I pressed my breasts against his chest and wrapped my arms around him. Every movement inside me; every instant of penetration bred wave after wave of the most intense orgasmic moments I had ever felt. In that instant, Johnny was my soul-mate and my purpose for existing.

I felt like I was about to pass out from the constant stimulation. I tried to count the individual orgasms in my head, but they all ran together so closely that it was more like a blur of pure bliss. Just as I felt my strength begin to fade, Johnny had his lips near my ear. I felt his breath, and maybe a whisper? I can’t remember, but I felt reinvigorated as I got a second wind. The pleasure train continued for another handful of minutes, but it felt like hours before I could sense Johnny’s cum spurt inside me. It soothed me to feel the warm sticky spurts of his seed fill my well-worked womanhood. He slid out of me, and helped me off of his lap. In the wake of the ‘quickie’ we had just indulged in was the warm, pleasurable tingle that I had felt earlier in the airport after I had sucked Johnny off.

“We’re arriving at the hotel now, Sir,” announced the limo driver in her sexy, sultry voice. “Thank you for everything. No charge.” After pulling up to the entrance of the hotel, she walked around the limo to open the doors for us.

“Ladies first,” smiled Johnny, with just a hint of a smirk as he tugged his pants back up. I adjusted my dress to try and cover my breasts that had been dislodged slightly during all the bouncing and grinding. My panties were torn in half, so I guess I wouldn’t be able to wear them now. Oh well. They were way too small anyway. Why did I even think I could fit into them? I turned to climb out of the car, but as I tried to step down, I squealed with frustration, as my extra wide hips and enormous, round jiggly butt wouldn’t fit through the limo doors. I squirmed and tugged, but I was firmly lodged in the doorway.

“Johnny? Help?” I asked, feeling a little embarrassed, which caused my breasts to swell a little more. I watched the perky teardrop shaped mounds of soft mammary tissue slowly fill out more and more. It was a side effect of a rare condition I have where my breasts inexplicably swell when I feel embarrassed. I had no idea what size they were now, but they jiggled obscenely in my dress that barely managed to contain them. The Limo driver (who I would later learn was a nice woman named Sonia) took my hands and began to pull from the front, while I felt Johnny’s unseen hands sinking into my soft ball of flesh from behind.

With a bit of effort, I finally squeezed free from the car, collapsing on top of Sonia in the process. She was buried under my large soft bosom, but she wasn’t upset. She giggled in response, and planted a playful kiss on the tip of my nose. “Thank you for the hug, Ma’am.”

Johnny slapped my ass playfully as he climbed out of the car and helped me up. Once he had, he kissed my cheek, and leaned close to my ear for a moment. I’m not sure what he said, but I straightened my dress, and pulled it down over my soft but decently sized rear end. I must have simply tripped when I climbed out of the car. I can be so clumsy sometimes.

I turned to Sonia and smiled as I gave her a standard tip. I pulled her close and kissed her hard, thrusting my strawberry flavored tongue into her mouth and giving her an amazing, long, passionate kiss as I pulled her against my soft bosomy chest. It was a generous tip, I know, but I did bowl her over when I had tripped as I left the car. Eventually I pulled back from the wonderful kiss, and I saw Sonia lick my sweet flavor from her lips before offering us both a wink, and returning to the limousine to open the trunk for the bellhop to retrieve my bag. He assured Johnny that it would be taken to his room. Once that was out of the way, my hunky date put an arm around my waist and escorted me through the hotel casino’s doors.

We didn’t spend time in the Casino. Instead, Johnny escorted me straight to the elevator and to his penthouse suite on the top floor of the hotel. I had no idea he had put so much money into this very special weekend for the two of us to share. As he unlocked the doors, and we stepped into the incredible room, I stared out through the skylight windows at the entirety of the Las Vegas strip stretched out before us. “Wow! What an amazing view!”

“Yes,” laughed Johnny. “I got a very good deal on the room too. I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be.”

I didn’t disagree with him. Who could resist such a handsome, suave, and perfect man? Just being close to him, and catching that scent of his masculine pheromones stirred a primal need and desire in me to be close to him, and to touch and lick every inch of his sculpted body. I watched with interest as he sat on the large leather couch.

“Could you get me a drink please, lovely?” asked Johnny, staring at me from across the room with his beautiful entrancing eyes. I really loved that man, especially how good he makes me feel.

“Of course, Johnny,” I whimpered, feeling the rush that accompanied obeying his requests and commands. I took a glass and filled it with a little bit of water and some ice before using the special trick I’ve always been able to do (It’s a huge hit at parties). I set the glass on the bar counter, and hefted my enormous left breast over the glass and began to moan as I massaged and squeezed it; tugging on my nipple until a stream of the high-quality smooth bourbon whiskey that I make inside me began to flow into the glass. I repeated the process with my right breast until a trickle of sweet and sour lemon-lime bitters squirted from my nipple and mixed with the whiskey in the glass. I gave out a deep throaty moan of pleasure as my breasts released the liquor and mixers I was able to produce inside me. It always turned me on to do this trick, but it had made me super popular in college. The guys would always invite me to parties, knowing that I always brought my own drinks. I stirred the drink a few times with my finger, and walked it over to Johnny, who patted the couch beside him welcomingly.

He took the drink from my hand and sipped it. “You make the most divine drinks, my pet,” he commented, resting his hand on my thigh and giving it a very sensuous squeeze. At that moment, I thought I saw his lips move, like he was about to say something to me, but an instant later, I opened my eyes, and I couldn’t remember him saying anything after thanking me for the drink. I must have spaced out for a moment. How embarrassing.

I giggled and blushed, my coy embarrassment causing my breasts to swell up another few inches. It always made me feel more embarrassed when they did that, which of course, usually caused them to swell up more. Johnny rubbed my back as he watched my breasts slowly swell and expand outward, causing my already plunging cleavage to stretch my dress to a place where it was about to come off.

“I’m so sorry, Johnny...” I mumbled. “I usually can control that better.” I was always doing this. Some days I got so worked up with the cycle of embarrassment that my breasts would swell to be so large that I had to keep a wheelbarrow handy just to get around. It was so inconvenient.

“Relax, you look beautiful,” commented Johnny, which helped me to relax some as the swelling began to halt. They usually returned to their usual 38J size by the next day, so I’d just have to endure the rest of the day with these sizably larger ones. “In the meantime, I think we need to get ourselves some dinner, and have a night of fun. I brought a few dresses that I think you might like.” He pointed towards the closet. I opened it and was in pleased by the half dozen super cute and sexy outfits that Johnny had bought for me.

“Oh, wow, Johnny... You didn’t have to!” I exhaled sharply, getting turned on just imagining how I might look in each one. I eventually pulled out a slinky low-cut blue minidress that would barely cover my ass and part of my thighs. It looked amazing though. I stripped out of my old dress and quickly slipped into it. It fit perfectly, even with my swollen, larger breasts, almost as if Johnny had anticipated they might swell a little throughout the day. In fact, the dress showed off my diving cleavage very prominently. As I squeezed into the sexy dress and did a few turns in front of the mirror on the wall, I heard Johnny whistle with approval.

“You look amazing, Sapphire. Are you ready to go?” He looked so handsome and sexy. Just being around him was intoxicating. Half of me just wanted to stay in this room and persuade Johnny to just ravage all of my holes. I couldn’t get the memory of our limo ride out of my mind. The mere fact that I was in the same room as him stirred my arousal. His smell was intoxicating; his manly, delicious, smell that fed a deep primal desire to just fill myself with his seed.

“Y-yes....” I whimpered, and he gave me an approving nod, as though he knew that the panties I had just changed into were already soaked, moments after putting them on. I got the impression that it pleased him though, so I’d just keep them on. They did feel good wedged seductively between my soft, round ass cheeks. I put on the sexy blue 6-inch stiletto heels that Johnny had bought me, and followed him out of the room.

I felt so amazingly sexy squeezed into this slinky dress, and the stares of others only fueled my excitement. That, and the fact that whenever I wore high heels, I had this strange reaction where I’d feel as though my pussy and ass were being penetrated by a wonderfully warm sensation with every step. It had been so awkward the first day my mom had taken me to the mall to buy high heels, but I couldn’t bring myself to tell her just why I gasped and trembled with every step. She probably assumed it was me getting used to the heels. Since then, I’ve always preferred heels of at least 6 inches in length. The longer the heel, the longer the ‘phantom sensation’ I felt inside me. Heh, I’ll bet Johnny didn’t even know about the strange reaction that heels gave me. He was in for a very special surprise later once we got back to our hotel room.

Johnny and I walked down the hallway towards the elevators. I blushed deeply with every step, feeling the invisible 6-inch phantom cocks drilling into my greedy pussy and ass. As we rode down in the elevator to the lobby, he asked me where I’d like to eat. “I had a reservation made at one of the upscale restaurants on the strip,” he began, “but from what I know about you, and the conversations we’ve had in the past, I get the impression you might be a buffet girl.”

Johnny knew me so well. I loved a good buffet. I hugged him tight and kissed him vigorously, snaking my long tongue practically down his throat in my enthusiasm. He choked briefly, coughing in surprise, but he was smiling. As I reached my arms around him, I bumped into his laptop bag, which I thought was odd, since I hadn’t noticed he had it at all today since I saw him with it at the airport. It didn’t matter though. I went right back to kissing him, and forgetting about the laptop bag. By the time the elevator reached the bottom floor, I had my long tongue wrapped around his neck several times and was tickling Johnny’s ear while pressing my huge breasts against him. There was a stunned elderly couple waiting to board the elevator once we reached the ground floor, but they hesitated when they saw Johnny and me. I retracted my tongue back into my mouth and smiled as I bowed apologetically and let Johnny take my hand to leave the elevator. That couple probably hadn’t seen a younger couple so passionately in love with one another before. Their surprise was cute.

Johnny led me toward the buffet. Walking down the strip towards the hotel that had the buffet he wanted to share with me, I basked in the lustful stares of dozens of men and women. I’ve been called ‘sex on legs’ before, but it never got old to experience the rush of being in a crowded public area, and knowing that the gentle sashay of my hips and the nuances of my curvy feminine body brought deep arousal and uncontrollable erections to the audience of my walk. Each step I took brought deeper and deeper arousal to me, as I felt the imaginary cocks sliding in and out, and in and out. There were a few places where Johnny seemed to pick up his pace, forcing me to walk faster to keep up. The embarrassment of so many people watching me as I passed, seeing my plump soft lips curled and soft excited whimpers escaped my throat, only drove my breasts to slowly fill out and expand. They probably plumped another two cup sizes by the time we reached the restaurant. I could tell, since they were starting to get very heavy.

Johnny paid for the two of us to enjoy the all-you-can-eat buffet. “Go ahead and fill your plate up with whatever you’d like, sexy. Please indulge, and enjoy your self,” he smiled. I honestly hadn’t planned to show Johnny the side of me that really enjoys eating. Most of the excess in my diet tends to settle in my thighs, hips, ass, and breasts. Certainly I have an amazing curvaceous body, but I couldn’t be called a perfectly hour-shaped woman. I admittedly had a slightly pudgy waistline. Yet Johnny’s words made me feel comfortable in who I am. I could indulge for one meal and eat until I was satisfied, couldn’t I?

I walked around the myriad of buffet tables, filling my plate up with chicken wings, potato salad, pizza slices, and buttered bread rolls. Looking down at the growing pile of food on my plate, I felt the briefest twinge of embarrassment for even thinking about consuming this food. My breasts began to fill in and grow a little heavier, so I cast the thought out of my mind, and just focused on Johnny’s offer: indulge. I grabbed a handful of batter-fried shrimp, sausages, and eggrolls. Ooh, they had deviled eggs, macaroni and cheese, lobster bisque... This really was a fantastic buffet! My plate was stacked high with food already, and I hadn’t even gotten around to all of the buffet tables. I took it and sat my plate down. Johnny grinned. “You didn’t try the samosas?” he observed, looking over my plate.

“I didn’t have any more room on my plate,” I admitted.

Johnny smiled, “I want you to try everything that you want.” He handed me another plate, and I was off, busy filling the second plate with food.: samosas, teriyaki skewers, empanadas, and mochi balls. The tastes and smells surrounded me as I brought plate after plate with Texas toast, fried cod, chicken and waffles, and various cups of rich creamy soups. Before long, I had my place at the table surrounded by plates of food stacked to the brim with everything the buffet had to offer. Johnny winked and nodded with approval. “Enjoy every bite, sexy. Tonight is all for you,” he said taking a few bites of his own food, but clearly more focused on watching me enjoy mine. I didn’t waste any time. I began to bite, chew, swallow, and sip every bit of the smorgasbord in front of me. It hadn’t occurred to me just how ravishingly hungry I was. Every tiny morsel of food was rich with the most incredible flavors I had even had the pleasure of touching to my tongue. As good as it felt to put the food in my mouth, it was nothing compared to the pleasure of swallowing it. My body buzzed with delight with every swallow I took. I only wanted to eat more and more; to try every combination of food and flavors. This was the best buffet ever!

As I ate, cleaning one plate after another, I feared all the fat was going straight to the usual places; my thighs, my ass, my waist, and my bosom. I felt myself growing bloated and fatter with every swallow. When I finished one plate, I sat differently in my seat, but I was still so hungry, and the food tasted so astonishingly ambrosial. I chewed and swallowed as fast I could muster. I got so lost in my own bliss that I had briefly forgotten that I was on a date and that Johnny was still there. In fact, he was busy bringing me more plates of food. “Are you enjoying yourself?” he said, cheerily, pushing another 2 plates stacked with noodles in creamy sauce, flatbread bruschetta, and onion rings. “It’s delicious food, and I want you to enjoy your fill.” He took a seat again, watching with enjoyment as I scarfed down the food merrily. Every bite felt like morsels of joy as they added themselves immediately to my waist, ass, and thighs, which now began to dwarf the bench seat of the booth I was balanced on top of. Every plate I consumed seemed to diminish the space between my body and the table. Eventually, I felt it digging into my wide and stretched waistline, and my breasts sat atop the smooth surface of the table. I was so embarrassed to be eating like a pig, but the food was so orgasmically savory and decadent. The flavors swirled and left me in a food-trance that filled me out more and more, as the table scooted forward; pushed out from my swelling body with each bowl of soup I swoggled down, and handful of delectables I gulped.

Johnny’s eyes roamed up and down my body, watching me savor every single crumb of food. “I love watching you enjoy yourself, Sapphire. You’re a hungry girl, and it shows.”

By the time I was finally finished eating, I had consumed dozens of plates of food, and had pushed the very limits of my slinky dress that squeezed tightly like a bodice around my flabby bloated body. The skirt rested on top of my shelf-like posterior that jutted out from my wide hips and thick tree-like thighs. Johnny helped me squeeze out from where I was wedged against the table, and as I stood up, I couldn’t help but give out a satisfying belch. Johnny smiled, and didn’t judge me. What a gentleman. He helped me waddle back out to the strip, jiggling obscenely under my constricting minidress that forced my gravity defying cleavage out of the top of my dress. I didn’t care if people stared at me this time, as I waddled along with Johnny back to the hotel room. My ruined panties dug into the folds of my curvy rear so much that they were practically invisible, and the skirt of my dress couldn’t possibly dream of getting around my swollen thighs and ass. Johnny was a gentleman, though. I felt so safe with him, and so content. He had given me the best meal of my life, and I was feeling so very grateful for everything he had done for me today.

He gave my jiggly butt a tiny slap. I thought he had mumbled something close to, “You’re my favorite toy, Sapphire,” but when I asked him to clarify, he told me he hadn’t said anything. I guess he was right. He did kiss my cheek afterward, and whispered, “I love spending time with you, Sapphire. You’re my favorite girl in all the world.”

I blushed madly. Once we had gotten back to the hotel, my dress was fitting me much better, though still snug around my tits, where my fits of embarrassment had caused my conventional expansion. Johnny closed the door behind me and guided me to the bedroom. “I can’t think of anything I want more badly then to roll around in this bed with you, sexy. I’ve got so many more plans for us this weekend, but tonight, I want to pleasure you in a thousand different ways. In the morning, I’m going to take you to that Furry Convention down the street at the convention center, and show off that amazing body of yours.”

On any other day, that would have just sounded weird, but at that moment, the idea of showing off my soft sultry curves, the cute furry ears that stuck adorably out through my long luxurious hair, and the gigantic, oversized, supremely fluffy and soft squirrel’s tail, had me feeling more excited than ever. I sashayed over to Johnny, and kissed him hard as my soft tail curled around to envelop us both.

Johnny grinned. “I thought you’d like that idea. You’re going to be a big hit, I guarantee it.” He kissed me again, whispering. “I’ll be right back. I need to freshen up in the bathroom. I won’t keep you waiting for long.”

I watched Johnny walk off, and I curled up on the bed, snuggling with my tail as though it were a body pillow. I heard a chime in my purse and I saw that my phone had lit up with a chat message on one of my mobile apps. I reached in and plucked it out to see who had messaged me.

PizzaPeel4Pizarro:

“Sapph, you’re in danger. Where are you?”

AzurePrincess15:

“I’m in danger? Don’t worry, Toby, I’m safe. I’m in Vegas with Johnny.”

What was Toby talking about? I was safer and happier than I’ve been in a long time. I felt amazing. I had one of the sexiest bodies in the world, my tits were as big as I’d ever wanted them to be, and I was about to be fucked by the most incredible lover I had ever had in my 31 years on Earth. Toby was being paranoid.

PizzaPeel4Pizarro:

“Johnny’s been controlling you, Sapphire. Messing with your head. I know you won’t believe me. He’s locked down your profile with a password. I’m going to try to get into it and break up some of his controls. Just please stay safe, Sapph. Don’t trust Johnny.”

Now I was really confused. I didn’t understand a word that Toby was saying. Maybe this was another one of his role plays? He was always into the more slow and romantic role plays, though.

AzurePrincess15:

“I can’t talk now, Toby. I’m busy this weekend. We’ll chat when I get back.”

PizzaPeel4Pizarro:

“I’m making my way to you now.”

I barely read Toby’s last message before I shoved the phone back into my purse and turned it off. I didn’t want to deal with Toby right now. I just wanted to enjoy my perfect Vegas weekend with Johnny. I brushed my fingers through my soft warm tail, and licked my lips in anticipation of the deep-seated sexual satisfaction I was about to experience.