The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 14: The Game of Love

As I stepped up to the counter, the young woman looked my way and smiled. Her long brown hair was tucked behind one ear, but the rest curtained around her very pretty face. She half hid behind her hair and I could tell that she was more than a little shy. When dealing with one customer after another, one would think she wouldn’t be that way after working there for a while, but maybe the shyness was due to something else? Maybe she was being bashful because it was me that was approaching?

I noticed her name tag, Yvonne.

I was already nervous about trying anything like what Renée thought I should. It didn’t seem likely that any woman would turn me down, but hadn’t I just considered the difference between thinking about something and actually doing it? Many of the looks I had gotten suggested actions would have happened if I gave even the slightest encouragement, but how many were a tease? How many would look and give off such suggestible expressions but not go through with it even if the opportunity were made clear? Maybe it wasn’t about what I would do. Maybe it was about what they would do.

Looking up into her eyes I asked, “Yvonne, do you have a viewing booth available? There’re a few new movies that I’ve been interested in.” I relaxed and kept my face friendly, trying to hide my crawling nerves.

She nodded hastily and her hair bobbed with the movement.

“Can you show me...?” I left the question hanging. Letting her assume what I wanted.

She looked over toward a row of videos, “Joey, I’m going to setup one of the booths for a customer. Watch the counter, please.” I was surprised by her accent. It wasn’t a southern drawl that I had heard so much over the last few days, but completely foreign. Maybe German? Possibly Russian? I could find out.

Looking around to where Yvonne had when she made her request, I saw a squat guy straighten up from putting away movies. He walked toward the counter nodding. When I turned back to Yvonne, she had already stepped from behind the counter. She stepped down and smiled at me over her shoulder. For that instant, all I could see what the radiance in her glowing face. The rest of her body would be a bonus if I was actually winning that smile without trying.

She led the way and I followed. Her hair gleamed in the florescent lighting and bounced just above the waist of her jeans as she walked. Since her bright smile wasn’t aimed at me, I took the opportunity to look over the rest of her. The length of her hair covered the polo-style shirt she was required to wear while working in the video store. It wasn’t flattering to her upper body, but then again, it wasn’t meant to be. The jeans she wore however, fit snugly against her thighs and bottom. They weren’t skin tight, but they definitely gave off the impression of her alluring shape. Comfortable tennis shoes completed the neutral ensemble.

My gaze drifted back up to the sway of her hips. The compulsion to touch her sharpened. I didn’t understand how I could want sex again after the events of the previous day and that morning, but the desire was there. The thought of just touching her started getting me revved up and I was reminded once again of the dangers of my clothing.

A door at the back of the store led to a hallway. There were several doorways covered by curtains. She pulled one open and stepped inside. When I looked in, she was bent over messing with the controls on the viewer rather than squatted. The sight of her posterior was greatly enhanced by her pose. Her jeans conformed to her shape tightly and I admired the view until she finished and looked back at me. She still had her rear-end pointed right at me as her eyes found mine.

I looked at her rear, then looked at her eyes and smiled appreciatively. She smiled back with a touch of blush. She was a bit shy but intentionally gave me a show. I understood the idea of looking but not touching, and I didn’t want to scare her off. So, yes, I was confused.

Looking around the booth I realized I would have to either brush past her or wait for her to exit to reach the only seat present. The booth was just big enough to fit the chair and the stand. If two people were comfortable with each other then it would be an intimate setting.

Renée’s idea was for me to make the moves and see how far I could get. So, I decided to try.

As I stepped in, Yvonne moved to put herself in my way. She wanted the contact. I grinned wider at the thought. She was reacting much like the other patrons I had just been complaining about to Renée. Why was I not surprised? I didn’t know, but somehow it seemed okay, even welcome. She hadn’t come after me. She let me be the advancer. In fact, she was helping the situation along. I doubt that she had heard my conversation with Renée, but all the same Yvonne was acting as if she knew why I asked her back there.

Giving in to what she wanted and the game itself, I moved forward. My semi-hard log rubbed against her bottom as I squeezed past to sit in the chair. She bit at her lip and her eyes widened for an instant at the contact. Maybe she could tell what I was packing and I wasn’t even fully up yet.

The seat was a red vinyl wing that had seen better days. It turned out to be wider than I needed. Probably for customers that required larger seats to hold up their portly backsides.

I sat comfortably, leaning to one side leaving a portion of the seat available—just in case.

The viewer came up with another screen and she entered the code it requested. She looked back at me, her heart shaped hips still in the air. “Go ahead and close the curtain,” she said softly.

Yvonne remained in position, bent at the waist. I couldn’t reach the curtain without touching her. She wanted to feel me again and I obliged. When I passed the third time to get back to the chair, she actually pressed back against me. I knew she could tell what I had in my shorts and she was enjoying touching me, even if it was through our clothing. A brief idea of just grabbing her hips and rubbing against her flashed through my mind. Again, control was maintained and I passed her.

When I sat down again, she turned around and stood there looking at me, all the shyness seemed to be gone. I scrunched over and offered what little of the seat I could. There wasn’t a lot of room for the two of us, but she accepted anyway. I put my arm across the back of the seat, and she just pressed right up against me. I couldn’t believe how direct she was being. First Renée, then Erin and Nadia, and now Yvonne of the eastern European accent felt no hesitation getting comfortable quickly against my body.

The question that had plagued me over the last two days continued to dominate my way of thinking: What was I doing or saying that attracted them to me? I couldn’t say I was disgusting, too many women had been looking at me with too many levels of curiosity and lust. I was drawing them all without trying and I couldn’t pinpoint what the compulsion was.

Having Yvonne cuddle up to me in the suddenly small chair gave me a rush, and in more ways than one. I adjusted my legs for the change in blood pressure in an attempt to be comfortable without exposing myself. Fate, however, seemed to want things to move a bit faster.

Three things happened at the same time: I felt the tell-tale signs that my hardening boner had just been released from my very short shorts, the viewer began playing a theatrical presentation of some new movie I could care less about, and Yvonne let out a short if stifled cry of surprise. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one to notice my erection. I looked to Yvonne, who was looking at my lap, or more importantly, what was sticking out from my lap.

She was tentative at first, reaching out, but when I felt her hands caress the hot skin of my very hard cock it jumped for more attention. The look in her eyes was that of astonishment, but the way she was licking her lips suggested a need that was rooted between her legs.

Her eyes found mine and I already knew what she was going to ask. I just nodded my head and she accepted without hesitation.

Yvonne slipped out of the seat and pushed my legs apart. Squatting in front of me she held up my throbbing poker and began running her tongue up and down the length. I watched as she closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of my arousal. I didn’t notice anything myself, but she seemed to enjoy it deeply. Her eyes became more feral as she opened wide and began pressing me toward her throat. The wet, warm feel of her mouth was welcome and I relaxed even more as she drooled and lapped at my engorged friend. The lower portion of my cock that her lips couldn’t reach received a good coating from her salacious tongue and the gentle ministrations of her hands.

Watching the vixen work to bring me toward a quick climax, I wondered how I was supposed to get her undergarments. I reached out and slid my hands along the sides of her face, pushing her hair back. She didn’t give up her desire and seemed to take my touching her as sign of how much I was enjoying her attention. The feel of her soft and wet manipulations of my phallus did feel good, but I was after something more.

I let my hands slide down to her neck and the exposed area of her upper chest. Touching her skin felt good and right in a way I couldn’t explain, but with the way she slurped and lavished over my full arousal only distracted my thoughts of why touching her felt right.

Down my hands slipped and under her shirt I could feel the tops of her heaving breasts. She hummed her reaction directly to my cock. It must have felt good and right to her to touch me too. To have my hands roam her body was as welcome as a warm coat in the cold of winter, something to wrap yourself with. I wanted to touch more of her, to feel her full breasts, to handle her shapely buttocks and even run my throbbing prick over every inch of her naked body. Just as that thought, that idea, ran though my head, Yvonne raised here eyes to meet mine. She wanted the same thing.

She sat back just long enough to pull her shirt off in a quick rush of cloth. In a practiced touch, her bra slipped from her shoulders and her breasts spilled into my hands. My palms filled with her warm flesh and I wanted more. It was like we understood each other on some level that required no words. Yvonne grabbed my long pole and pulled it to her chest, allowing me to try and wrap what she offered around my anxious rod. At the touch of her flesh to my shaft, I moaned and Yvonne did too. Somehow, we were sharing each others desire and enjoyment. A mutual exchange of not only the physical pleasures, but something old lovers sometimes never experience. I was too young to know what it was. Maybe it was love, maybe a pure form of lust, but whatever the word used to describe the feeling, it was extraordinary.

Yvonne wasn’t nearly as well endowed as Renée, Erin or Nadia, but she had some heft and the pliability that I truly enjoyed. We moaned at the contact and smiled to one another while her tongue ran across my bulbous head. I wanted to slide my length through her shallow chasm, but there really wasn’t enough to have the deep sensation my other girls could offer. It was okay though, just feeling her body pressed to mine more than made up for her lack of endowments.

I leaned over to reach for that shapely ass she displayed so invitingly just a few minutes prior. My cock slipped from her mouth as she looked up to kiss me. Our tongues met and my hands found their target. She moaned from my touch and I couldn’t help but to return the verbal approval.

Leaning down to her ear I asked, “How about a quickie?”

“Let me reset the viewer first,” she replied and turned around to do so, still squatting.

I reached down with both hands and gripped her shapely back-side. She lifted it up so I could enjoy it at face level. Her new position worked for both of us.

Reaching around her, I felt for her pants button and zipper. She bowed her back out to allow better access and I was peeling down her snug pants over her edible legs and ass. Wearing a thong under the pants, her shapely cheeks greeted me and I looked up to find her sultry eyes over her shoulder. She wiggled her hips at me and I stood up behind her. She spread her legs and I pulled the string to the side to allow for direct contact.

She moaned and closed her eyes as I ran the tip of my willing member up and down between her legs with one hand and felt the smooth soft skin of her backside with the other. Her lubrication smeared around a little as I tried to find her opening and then her lips parted for me. I gripped her hips firmly as I pushed against her entrance. My head slipped in easily but beyond that, her tight entrance worked to keep me out. I kept up the pressure and she even pushed back against me to get things going. Her walls finally relaxed and I slid forward. Her canal was hot and wet, bucking ensued and within a minute, she was biting her lower lip as I felt her muscles contract around me.

We stayed motionless for a few seconds as she relaxed a bit. I began kneading her hips and lower back while she enjoyed the throb of our joining. When she was ready, she reached back and gripped the base of my cock. I wasn’t fully in her because I didn’t know just how much she could take. Yvonne used that gap to hold me as she pulled us apart.

I hadn’t cum yet, but I wasn’t really worried about it. I was pretty certain it was over and allowed her to unsheathe me. After I popped out of her, she didn’t let go. She caught my eye over her shoulder again and I felt her hold me to her. She wasn’t finished either. I wasn’t certain what she had in mind, but I was willing.

She reached into a pocket of her pants and pulled out a condom. Considering what we just did, I wasn’t sure she knew what she was doing. I sure didn’t. She handed me the condom and started rubbing the tip of my still hard rod against the pucker of her back door. I got the idea and quickly donned the rubber. It didn’t fit my entire length, but for what she had in mind, it didn’t have to.

I heard her say the word, “pressure,” and I pushed forward. Yvonne’s tight entrance gave way to my invasion, and I watched as inch after inch of my very thick pole pushed into her very, very tight anus. Looking up, I found her eyes had rolled back in her head and her lips were parted in awe. She wiggled her butt again and I began a slow pull. She shook and shuddered as I pushed in again and I felt her tighten then loosen. She relaxed more and my movement was freed up. She started pushing back onto me over and over, fucking me with her ass. I gripped her hips and added to the motion.

By the time the viewer had reached the end of the second round of previews, both of us were working to stifle our climatic moans. I pulled from her and she lowered herself to the floor. She turned around, ripped the condom off of me with a single deft move and took my still hard cock into her mouth, cleaning it with her tongue and lips. She swallowed the remnants of my fluids and I just watched. She smiled as she stood, rubbing as much of her nude body as she could to my weakened manhood in the move. It was close to what I had wanted and it made me feel better. As if the sex hadn’t been enough.

After she was fully standing, I held her face and kissed her deeply. Yvonne pressed her body to mine, trying to get as much full body contact as possible. When we parted from the kiss, I kneeled down, kissing her all along the way, sucking gently on each nipple, dipping my tongue into her shallow navel, and running my chin through the thin patch of pubic hair just above her heated womanhood. I kissed her lower lips, gently at first, then with pressure and pushed my tongue into her. At the same time, I reached down and broke the strings of her panties.

Smiling at me, she bit her lower lip to keep from moaning out loud. Her smile widened when she saw what I held and she nodded. I pulled her pants back up as I stood and even closed them for her. She even let me put her bra back on and quietly showed me how to adjust it for comfort. After she pulled her shirt back on and threw her hair back, she caught my mouth with her own. Her hand played across my slowly relaxing pole and then she stepped out of the curtain. I sat back on the chair to catch my breath and relax more before exiting. I had started getting excited putting clothes on her.

Walking out past the counter, I caught Yvonne’s eyes. She reached out and handed me a card with a smile. I smiled back and gave her a wink. She turned to another customer as I looked at the card. It had her name and number. Apparently, she wanted a repeat performance.

Looking around the store I couldn’t find Renée. When I stepped out into the crowd, she grabbed my arm from the side.

“Well?” she smiled at me.

“Well, what?” I smiled back.

She took my hand and found the remnants of Yvonne’s thong. “I’ll give you a bonus for the details.” She looked at me with fire in her eyes.

I gave her a quick run-thru of what happened and her eyes widened at hearing about the probing of Yvonne’s rear.

“She prompted that?” She asked.

I nodded, and then hold up the card she gave me, “And I didn’t even ask for this.”

Renée grinned. “And you didn’t believe that this could happen.”

“Oh, I didn’t say that. I just doubted that I could do it... well, you know... hit on someone and make it a home run all in a single swing.”

“With the bat you’re swinging, it isn’t hard, but I’m sure it helps when it is.” She sniggered at her really bad pun.

What had happened with Yvonne was almost exactly the same as with Renée, Erin, Nadia and even the Victoria’s Secret’s girl Jody. I got in the mood and they wanted it too. Animals mated when the female was in heat. Maybe it was something like that, only it wasn’t a full fledged mating. That would suggest them wanting me to only go at their reproductive areas, not mouths or breasts or even butts. It made some sense but not enough.

There was also the need just to touch her skin directly. It could have been her hand or shoulder or breast. It didn’t matter what part of her body. I took Renée’s hand and noticed that the same desire was present for her, but it had a different flavor to it, much like the difference between a chocolate cake and a cherry pie. Both were sweet and rich. Both were good to the palette, but both would cause problems if too much was enjoyed. Not in the gaining weight and becoming a slob kind of way, but in the addiction kind of way. I would have to be careful and pace myself, because I wasn’t about to give it up.