The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 21: Renée’s Secret

Renée jumped half out of her chair. She had her hand outstretched to me when I suddenly sat bolt upright. “You okay? You were mumbling in your sleep.”

“I...” My sudden jump from the dream tore the thoughts from me. “I...” I looked at Renée trying to remember. It was good, what ever I dreamt. It was something I wanted to share with her. Something I wanted to share with all my women... but it was gone; faded to the oblivion of dreams. “I don’t remember.”

“Don’t remember...?”

“I dreamt something. It was good, like a revelation and I wanted to share it with you. But I can’t remember what it was.” I sat up and shook my head.

Renée patted my leg. “It’ll come to you.” She turned to the table and a laptop on it. After typing something into it she turned back to me. “Now, don’t you have some questions you wanted answered?” She didn’t seem to be as upset as when we arrived at the apartment. Maybe she finally accepted that I wouldn’t be upset with her no matter what she told me?

“We spoke briefly of these abilities of mine at the mall. What are they? How did I get them?”

“Well, you’ve asked two very difficult questions.”

“And I have more. Like, is this permanent? Will my Charm fade? Will I lose you, Erin, Nadia and all the others?”

Renée smiled slightly. It was only the upturning of the corners of her lips, but it was an improvement beyond just her depression before. “You don’t want to lose us?”

I shook my head slightly, “No.” It dawned on me that my desire to keep her to make her happy was from my dream. “That’s it.” Renée tilted her head to the side. “My dream. I remember wanting to get to know you, all of you, Erin, Nadia, Jeri, Yvonne, all of you. Not just because we’ve... well, you know, but because if all of you are mine. All the sharing will take it’s toll, and I want to make sure each of you feel... special. You know?”

“Good,” her smile widened more. “Because I don’t want to lose you either.” She took my hand and we gave each other gentle squeezes. “However, that’s going to be the easiest answer I can offer.” She turned to the laptop, “All I can offer for the rest of your questions is this.”

I looked at the computer, back at her, and back to the computer again before finally asking, “How can a computer have anything to do with everything that’s been happening?”

“Not the computer specifically, but the program it contains. Watch...” She opened an icon. The screen went blank for a moment and then a small 3D figure popped up and greeted us.

“Welcome to the Master Command Center. This is where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you. Now you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative”. The little figure disappeared and a new screen popped up asking for a user’s name. Renée typed in her own name and hit Enter. Another screen appeared and asked for a subject. Renée hesitated, and then typed in her name again. The screen changed and showed a 3D rendering of her. The picture was a near perfect replica of her in position, hair style, everything. Her clothes on the screen were visible, but transparent. It gave a clear view of her body as it rotated slowly on a plane parallel to the floor.

“What is this?” I asked softly.

“Master PC, a program that does just what the opening suggested.”

“What do you mean? How can a program affect people, besides the obvious?”

“This program affects people directly, unlike systems that affect people’s records, bank statements, and ownership.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let me show you.” She saved the file and pointed to the picture. The rotation stopped and Renée clicked on her tits in the picture. A pop-up menu appeared with many options. Renée pointed to adjust size and sub-menu appeared. She clicked on ‘Increase by 100%.’ Some text appeared in the command box at the bottom and the Send button lit up. Renée clicked on Send and her tube top stretched and tore off. Her incredibly gigantic bust sprang free of the confines.

“Holy Toledo!!” I yelped as Renée’s breasts instantly grew to match the display. I reached out and ran my hand over the vast expanse of her left tit. The skin was still the same golden tan with no stretch marks or veins. Though both of them nearly reached her lap, her breasts didn’t lose any shape or sag with their new size. Even her nipples and areolas were bigger. “It adjusted everything?”

“The program makes adjustments to corresponding areas. Not only have my nipples gotten bigger, but my back muscles have been strengthened to compensate for my new size.” Renée said as her hand met mine while I continued to stroke her skin.

“So, you can’t change specific... things?”

“Yes, you can. If you type in the specific command for only the change you want. If you use the graphical interface, it automatically makes the other adjustments.”

I wondered briefly if she had used the program to give herself a complete makeover. It seemed rude to ask so I didn’t. The touch of her skin was sending thrills through me. I felt the rightness of our contact, but my lust was blinding me to it. My attention to her chest was evident on her face too. I could see by the way she licked her lips and slowly blinked her eyes that she was really enjoying my touch.

“Apparently it changed your sensitivity too,” I noted.

Again she nodded.

“We can play with this aspect later, if you want.”

Her focus on me sharpened, “Do we have to wait?”

I smiled because I would have loved just to go at it. Then I realized something else, “Did you use this to make changes to me?”

Her breathing was becoming more labored, but she shook her head with a breathy, “No.”

If she didn’t use the program to change me, then maybe my growth was related to my ability to charm women. “You’ve noticed my growth, right?”

Her eyes found me again and the look was scorching. Licking her lips, she shook her head. Apparently, the thought of me having a bigger cock was causing more of a reaction. Her hands switched from running up and down my arms to stroking my thighs. She may have tried to find out for herself. I wondered why she hadn’t noticed. It was pretty evident.

“I’m worried that I’m going to be too big.” I liked the idea of filling her with such a thing. In fact, my own excitement reached out to meet her groping hands, but I was concerned.

“You don’t feel too big to me,” she said as she began applying her talented hands to my phallus.

“You can take it and possibly more...?” I was stunned, but she just grinned. “How?”

“You and I... are children of the program.” She was having problems concentrating, or more accurately concentrating on our conversation.

I had to admit, her body was quite the distraction. The feel of her hands stroking me was keeping me from concentrating any better than her. Her answer had made no sense at all but I was more concerned with the others “Even if you can take more, then what about Nadia and Erin? Chloe is a total nymphomaniac; she’s not going to be happy with just having me tonight. None of them will.”

Renée’s eyes sparkled, “Oh, they’re going to want more...” She licked her lips and grinned, “But you won’t hurt them. You can adjust everyone so they can take every hard throbbing inch.” She began transferring her need for me into her words. She didn’t just want me for herself; she wanted me to take them too.

“Did you see how tall Chloe is? If she tries to take me entirely, she’s going to have to arrange a bunch of organs to make room for it.” Renée was stroking my throbbing prick at that point, and I couldn’t stop myself from playing with her engorged nipples. The thought of cramming my stupendous dick into Chloe’s little body screamed at me to stop all of it, but the sensations from my cock said that everything would be okay.

Renée didn’t seem worried, “You can make sure they’ll be okay. They’ll want you and I know you don’t want to hurt them.” Her eyes were closed as she used both hands to bring me off. The feel of her deft touch was enough to have me cumming in no time, but I was fighting it.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Blinking my eyes open again, I looked at Renée with the same patience I used when gearing up just to talk to her. “So, if I keep getting bigger and any of the girls want it, there won’t be any problems?”

She licked her lips while stroking me harder. “You might have problems giving full strokes, but that’s just technique and we can work on that...” She lunged forward and I caught her without falling out of my own chair. Her breasts spilled into my lap, pressing to me from my chest to my knees. Her hands were trying to reach for my shorts under her breasts but she couldn’t get them open with her enormous hooters in the way.

I had to admit that I was completely turned on, not only with her fantastically massive tits but her eagerness to have me even at such a larger size that I had already grown to. I didn’t know if I was finished growing, but she was going to want to test drive every inch during my change. All of the others would too.

Renée gave up on trying getting my shorts off and just began rubbing her swollen knockers against me. The feel of her otherworldly tits slipping along my exposed cock was almost more than I could handle. Suddenly her breasts somehow returned to what they had been. I wanted us to stay focused on my questions, but she was suddenly able to reach what she wanted and her desire for me had not diminished.

I stood up to get away, but she was pulling off my shorts. Her mouth lapped along my length and her breasts pressed to my thighs and balls. She took me into her mouth and gulped down my pole with more enthusiasm she had shown before.

I still had questions, but I knew that if we continued to be distracted by each other, none of those questions would be answered. I was also ready to unload in her mouth. Her intensity would keep me revved up and I knew that it would take much more. I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. “If I fuck you, will you answer my questions while we go at it?”

She nodded while pulling me deeper into her mouth.

“I need your mouth empty so you can speak. You can plant me anywhere else you want.”

She pouted around my girth, but agreed. She withdrew, stood up and dragged me over to her sofa. She didn’t worry about clothes as she pulled the crotch of her tight shorts to the side causing a slight rip in the seam. Bending over and holding onto the couch, she reached back and pulled me into her heated pussy. “God, yes. I’ll answer all the questions you want. Just fuck me now!”

I held onto her hips as she pushed back onto me. It took no thought on my part. My body knew exactly what to do, so I asked my next question. “Is it because of that program that you, Erin and Nadia are willing to share me?” If I was going to help them stay happy, bickering among each other over me wouldn’t help. Don’t get it wrong, I was happy that all my women got along and didn’t fight over me. What bothered me was the fact that they didn’t fight. I’m sure there are those out there who didn’t mind sharing as long as they were involved, but what were the chances of finding all of them just at a college and local mall? I wanted to keep them. Of that much I was sure, but I was still confused as to why they were willing to share me.

She groaned at me, “No, I don’t know why we’re willing... ooh yeah, fuck me like that...”

Renée’s movements became exaggerated as she pulled from me and then pushed back onto my cock. Holding her hips, I kept her from pulling away too far. “What do you think is causing it?”

“You... unggh, yeah... that big cock you’re fucking me with... God, Ral! Fuck me harder.” She began pushing back onto me with more effort. She didn’t want speed, just deep penetration. I countered her thrusts more fervently. She was answering my questions, so there was no reason not to give her what she wanted.

“Is it this charm I have?” I felt my climax building quickly. I knew that once I blew my wad, the questioning would probably be over. I didn’t want to lose the opportunity.

“I guess so, it makes sense... Yes, that’s it!” I could feel her cunt tighten down on about every other thrust. She was running into a string of mini-orgasms.

She was guessing just like me. There was also the question of duration. Would my Charm continue to draw them to me, make them want me, or would it fade? Would they revert to what was probably their normal way of thinking and leave me? Jeese, it sounded pretty selfish put that way. I wondered if there was a way to change them back. With the next few thrusts, I punctuated each with my next question: “Can... I... change... them... back...?”

“Lover, yes! Fuck me like that more.”

“Answer... the... question...”

“Why!?! They’ve been looking... deeper, harder... for a good lover... yes! Fuck me harder! And I knew... just like I know now... That you... are... it!!!” with that she screamed out. I could feel her throbbing pussy quake around my buried pole. The additional sensation overpowered my will to hold on and I shot off into her. Both of us shook and thrashed about. We landed on the couch in a heap with me still wrapped up by her soppy wet pussy.

Both of us settled and relaxed, though I was still hard as a rock. Satisfied for the moment, Renée finished answering my question. “You’re so great in bed and you naturally want to protect and make us all happy. If you changed them back, you might affect me and I don’t want to feel different. I want you, Charm and all.”

“Then it’s my Charm keeping all of you from fighting over me.”

“Most likely. That program is very powerful and will make others do what they normally wouldn’t. You’ve been expecting us to fight over you but I don’t feel the least bit jealous. In fact, I wanted you to meet those other women today, to take them, to make them part of your... family,” she said as she wriggled and cooed. “No, you naturally want to protect us and help us find happiness. That’s not your charm, that’s you. Your charm is drawing women to you and probably making us happy to share you, but that isn’t what makes you who you are.”

What she said made sense considering what the program could probably do. It explained why she wanted me to meet Erin, and probably how she knew about Nadia. She had asked about the girls leaving this morning, not just Erin. “You said you hadn’t changed me, that we were children of the program. What did you mean and what’s the program got to do with me charming women?”

Renée tilted her head back and pulled my lips down to hers, “I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we get cleaned up and then I can tell you the whole story?”

“The whole story?” I asked. She nodded and squeezed me. With a light moan, I agreed.

Renée got up off my lap and I reclined on the couch. I pulled her shorts off before allowing her to climb on top of me. I wanted an unobstructed view as she placed her long tanned and tapered legs on each side of my head. I pulled her posterior down and began lapping up the mess that had issued from our coupling. Renée devoured my ardent cock and our question and answer period took a break.

There were plenty of fluids along her thighs, buttocks and crotch. Not to mention what continued to leak from her relaxed hole. With gentle laps, I cleaned her, savoring the intermingled flavors of our spending and her skin. I wanted to make sure she could put her clothes back on without any embarrassing stains showing up.

Once that was finished, I moved to her center and worked my way inside. Her wriggling bottom told me that she was enjoying the thorough job I performed.

Between my legs, I felt Renée copying my movements, or at least duplicating where my attentions to her were being applied. Naturally, when I nipped at her clit and sucked on her outer lips, she did the only thing she could in return by pulling my balls into her mouth one at a time.

Before too long both of us were enjoying the climatic explosions of the other. However, where she was able to catch my spending and prevent it from spreading all over the couch, I had problems keeping her covered.

Renée retrieved a warm washcloth and a small towel to finish our cleaning of each other, but neither of us bothered with any clothes once we were finished. We cuddled on the couch while fondling and kissing, but that had to come to a close so I could ask her some more questions.

“So Whisper knows about you and the others being mine. What I don’t get is who is supposed to guide me in the use of my power to become that which I am meant to be?” I looked into her eyes, “Is it you? You seem to know about this... thing.”

Renée kissed me softly on the cheek and whispered, “I think so, but it would also mean me giving you the program.”

I looked at her and studied her eyes for a moment. They glowed with the aftermath of our romp. The feel of her body pressed to mine did nothing to slow my thought processes though, “Why are you giving it to me?”

I waited as she looked over my face before answering. “The answer is simple but will take some explaining.”

I grinned, “Okay then,” and I wriggled around to get comfortable with her lying on top of me.

She happily adjusted her legs so she had my manhood pressed to her crotch and held in place by her thighs. Any movement by either of us would get fires going and another round of hard pumping action would ensue. Both of us were satisfied with the prospect.