The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 25: Truth and Consequences

As I watched Linda and Li drive away, another car pulled into the spot they just vacated. I turned to go back to my other guests and a voice called out to me. I turned to find Chloe bounding in my direction. She nearly bowled me over as she leaped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me. Her lips locked to mine and her hands clung at me like a life line. I held her for a second, letting her maul me while I steadied from the imbalance.

Chloe pulled her lips from mine long enough to ask, “Where’s your bedroom?” Without waiting for a reply, she resealed the lock.

I struggled with her for a moment, not only trying to remain standing but to breathe too. Steadily, her intensity fell away and she finally pulled back. Her eyes searched mine like she was trying to understand what happened. Her craving was still there, just toned way down. I was actually surprised. “What’s wrong?”

She shook her head, “Nothing. I... I just never felt so... Kissing you made me feel so...”

“Relieved?”

Her eyes widened. “Yes. Usually kissing gets me all hot and ready, but with you it’s like I’ve been... I don’t know. Dowsed?”

I offered, “How about momentarily sated?”

She nodded. “Yeah. I still want you, but I feel like I actually have some control.”

I smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “Good, because I have company.”

“I’m not interrupting anything, am I?”

I shook my head slightly. “No. Actually, I’m glad you’re here. This involves you too.”

That made her pull back. I let her slide down to stand on her own. “Involves me how?”

Truth. I had to stick with the truth. “You know about the serial kidnappings?” She nodded, apprehensive, but she didn’t pull away any further. “I’ve been asked to help keep you and several others from becoming victims.”

Her expression shifted. “How?”

“Actually, that’s what we’re going to discuss. I already know that I can’t keep all of you safe constantly, but I have something that will help safeguard all of you when you’re at work, out shopping, whatever.” I started guiding her toward my front door and she held onto me like she was almost afraid of what was inside. “This isn’t going to be just me keeping you safe, but all of us working together to make it happen.”

She nodded and seemed to relax a little. I held her hand, giving her a reassuring squeeze before opening the door. She had showed up ready for some steamy bedroom action, but fear had doused her fires far more efficiently than my touch. All I could do was offer support and hopefully between all of us, make them as safe as possible.

I reached for the doorknob but the door opened before us. Renée stood there.

There was history between them but I didn’t know if they would wait on it or tell me right away. Chloe looked at me and then back at Renée. She smiled slightly and, without saying a word, passed Renée to go inside.

“Would you like to tell me now?” I asked softly.

She shook her head slightly with a smile that didn’t reach her eyes. She was being brave for all by not allowing her emotions any room to interrupt why we were there. Hopefully, she would tell me later.

As I took Renée’s hand and gave it a squeeze, she visibly relaxed a bit.

“Are you okay?”

She nodded. “I just feel better when touching you.”

I had to admit, I felt better touching her too. It had to be an effect of this connect forged when having sex. The others probably had it too, not to mention the underlying feeling of desire. But what about what had just happened with Chloe?

Renée noticed my withdrawal as I thought about what happened with Chloe. “What’s wrong?”

I wasn’t sure how to explain. “All day, I’ve been drawing women to me, right?”

She nodded with a slight smile and a slight squeeze from her hand. “Yes. So many women wanted to be with you.”

She didn’t need to say more. It was true. However, “So, how is it that when Chloe touched me just now, she cooled down from already burning with need?”

Renée’s head tilted. She almost looked at me like she didn’t recognize me. “I don’t know. Maybe you calmed her because you already had sex?”

“That doesn’t seem right. You weren’t cooled by my touch. You’ve been just as ready as everyone else.”

She thought about it and then lifted my hand to her face and cupped her cheek in my palm. “You’re right. Now, I’m not feeling that need. I still feel good, just like before, but I don’t feel like stripping you down and doing things with you. It was still present when we got to my apartment.” Her eyes focused and found mine. “What’s changed?”

“If was something I did then the only difference was being with Linda and Li. Otherwise, it’s another change that’s out of my control. Just like being a super sex magnet.”

“Well, since you’re calming women down now instead of heating ‘em up, maybe you should get inside. All that noise you and the twins made got some of them kinda anxious. I know I did, but now that I’m touching you, I’m cooling down.”

I nodded and we went back in.

Looking over the others, I didn’t know if I should try a group hug or let them watch me one at a time. I still wanted all of them and that desire was present in there eyes as well. If touching and kissing had helped cool Chloe’s fires after what she told me about herself with her previous boyfriend, then maybe it would help the others too. It seemed contradictory to what had been happening throughout the day, but there was only one way to be sure.

Erin was first. Holding out my hand, I helped her up when she took it. Bits of tension seeped away from her eyes and her shoulders relaxed. We moved together and shared a good long kiss. Her body molded to mine. She didn’t try to rip my clothes off as she had the night before, but I could tell deep down that her deeper instincts wanted to. It was present, but content for the moment. She sat back down with cool eyes.

Next was Nadia. She had made my primal desires come alive much like I affected Erin and Chloe. Somehow, I knew she was still waiting for me to disappoint her in some way. I didn’t want to. I enjoyed the feeling of craziness I got around her. Watching her move and the way she looked at me. My blood started to pump harder and I had to rein in that eagerness. She accepted me just as Erin had and though I thought I was even more eager for her, I felt the tremble of her body against mine. She had her own eagerness. As our lips pressed together, I inhaled deeply, breathing in her scent, her need, her. It was invigorating and I felt better for it. Once we both came up for air, we let each other go and she sat again before we got out of hand. Maybe cooling them down required more than just touch, but what?

Chloe was seated next to Nadia, and even though we had a nice tongue tango outside, this was a display of how I treated everyone equally. I wanted all of them to see that they each held some part of my need as I held part of theirs. So, I pulled her up, but she took it a step further. Up, that is. She stood on the couch, looking down at me. Being the shortest of the group, it put her eyes just above mine. I held her and laid into our kiss just as passionately as each of the previous ones. With her shorter body, however, I ended up hugging her hips and butt rather than her waist. She was smiling once again as she sat back on the couch. The fire in her gaze was a nice soft cinders for the time being.

Tabitha was by herself on the love seat. As I stepped over to her, she stood on her own. I thought she might offer up some kind of jealousy, but like all the others, she took me, held me and kissed me. No complaints, no chastisement. Her tongue danced in my mouth as I perused hers. Though Nadia brought out my deeper instincts, Tabitha would find ways to make our get-togethers very straight to the point. She ran her hands down my body as she sat down again, lingering as much as possible. I still thought she might have been clingier if the others weren’t present.

Renée had stood in front of the love seat next to Tabitha, but out of reach. I hadn’t given her the same public display as with the others, and I knew that they knew that she was also a part of our family. Again, it was a ritual. She deserved the same as all the others, even if she seemed to find more time alone with me. I snagged the front of her dress and pulled her to me. She grinned and stepped into my welcoming arms. Her more familiar kissing felt different only in that she was different. My need for all of them was still present. Only my need for Renée had met more satisfaction. I would have to find a way to correct the imbalance.

When we parted, Renée sat next to Tabitha. I stepped back and looked around to find all eyes on me. It felt like I was back in the mall. Only these eyes held a knowledge, a connection, something more than just the distant want for what I offered. They had first hand experience with me and understood how I felt for them. Whereas they were okay with it, I wasn’t sure I was yet. For the time being I would have to make due.

The really scary part for me was that wasn’t all of them. Linda and Li had left not that long ago, and Yvonne and Jeri were out there somewhere.

Thinking about those others, emotions and images swept over me. At first, it was like when I had seen Renée’s memories earlier, but not as intense. Those images weren’t memories though, they were more like seeing what each of the girls were doing at that very moment.

Jeri was carefully navigating her way along a busy street. Yvonne was sitting in a room, curled up and lonely. Linda and Li were in line in front of a movie theater.

Then the wash of insight was gone.

None of them seemed to have noticed me. It was as if I had been watching very short movie clips that had more depth than any movie could ever achieve. I smiled. Not because of any silly perverted ideas of watching them in showers when not present, but for the mere fact that I liked the idea of being able to see and feel them even when they weren’t present.

Whether they knew I was there or not was okay. I didn’t want to disrupt their lives more than necessary. Mine was already way beyond anything I recognized as normal. A few days prior, I had been depressed because I didn’t have the courage to talk to Renée, much less approach her at the time. Now it felt as if that was a lifetime ago. Gone with the ancient civilizations that had conquered the world, extinct in body but not to history.

I pulled one of the new dining room chairs Erin had bought for me around to sit on so I could see all the women watching me. It was a dark brown, straight backed chair with carved flourishes along the uprights. It looked brand new, but I was sure she had found it at a used furniture store. I wondered briefly how much she paid for the set.

Everyone waited for me as I sat. I didn’t much care for the whole “harem” aspect that it seemed to turn into, but for the time being, I had to deal with it. It unnerved me that they sat content like that. None of them were so much as uncomfortable with being near each other and there was no way any of them didn’t know what was going on. Well, they might not have all the details as to why it was happening, but that was about to be corrected.

I grabbed the carrying case containing the laptop that Renée gave me and the copy of Master PC that we would discuss. Without saying anything, I turned on the computer. None of the girls asked what I was doing. Renée already knew and it was possible she gave them some insight as to what we were gathered for. It would help speed things along.

After starting up the program, the entire room could hear the opening. “Welcome to the Master Command Center. This is where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you. Now you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative.”

I could see the questions forming on each face, save Renée’s. The word “master” had been heard several times and even the statement of “virtual god to the people around you” made Erin’s eyes widen.

All my fears of what they thought—me as a possessive chauvinist for wanting them for myself—flooded me. I waited for the tirades to begin, but they all sat quietly. Shocked, but quiet.

What does someone say to anyone else after making that kind of introduction? I didn’t know. Someone had to say something, break the silence that screamed in the room, but all of us sat and kept our voices to ourselves.

Finally, I apologized. “I’m sorry. Sorry any of you had to hear those words. Sorry that right now, all of you feel that you have been betrayed. Sorry that I can’t take back what I’ve done or what I’m going to suggest. All I can do is apologize, because none of you deserve this. None of you should have to know that this program exists since it has not been used on any of you.”

I got looks at that. Renée was the only one I expected not to react, and I was right. The other four found my eyes looking for the truth of what was going on.

All I could do was continue, “That’s right. None of you have been altered by this program. Renée and I are the only ones in this room that have been affected by it. Through me, though, the rest of you have been touched, but none of you have been manipulated in the ways this program suggests, not directly.”

Before learning about the program, I’d had a ton of questions. Now it was their turn. I sat back for a minute while a flood of thoughts and curses and queries were directed at me. None of them looked to Renée. It was all for me and it was what I had been waiting for since the night I met Renée. The situation wasn’t a joke as I had made it out to be. It was much more ominous.

The deluge of their thoughts and concerns quieted and finally settled. They knew that I had answers, but they finally realized I couldn’t answer all of them at the same time. It would take time. Time to find answers, time to recover from shock, time to understand what was really going on, and worse, time to come to grips with the reality that seemed so solid before, but now seemed as unstable as certain popular operating systems. What I didn’t know was whether we had time for all of it. What I did know was that there wasn’t enough time in the world to make them feel safe.

“I knew all of you would have questions. Where did this come from? What does it do? Why do I have it? I can’t answer all of them. I only found out about it earlier today. What I can tell you is that it will do what it suggests. A user can make changes to him or her self and to others.”

“How?” Erin asked.

“I don’t know how it works, but it does. Let me show you.” I pulled myself up on the program, using the last name that Renée had found for me. I clicked on my hair on the screen, chose to change the color to bright green, and hit send. All the girls reacted instantly to the change.

Chloe crossed the room toward me and ran her hands through my locks. “It’s real. I don’t feel anything but his hair.” She pulled her hands from me and looked them over. There was no residue rubbed off on her.

“Can you change back?” Tabitha asked.

I used the undo last change feature and sent that command. Just as instantly, the change brought about subdued reactions.

“At least changes can be taken away,” Erin said quietly. She seemed to be the most intimidated by the software. Considering her former situation with Mike, I couldn’t blame her.

“Well, the only changes that cannot be undone are the ones that affect Renée and me,” I said simply.

“What changes are those?” Nadia asked.

“Why?” Erin asked.

I explained not only how we were affected by the program but how our abilities were outside of our control, and that even when we made changes to ourselves using the program, those innate abilities would override the manual changes.

Chloe had knelt next to me on the floor. Her eyes were still as shocked by this as any, but she also seemed excited. I wasn’t going to ask, but she may have liked the idea of someone controlling her. She played the lighter version back in the shoe store, but this was the major leagues. She brought my notice down to her, “What are your abilities?”

I took a deep breath. I was about to tell them something that some wouldn’t mind and others may be absolutely appalled by. One at a time, I looked to each of them, including Renée. Then when my delay became obvious, I spoke. “I can charm women. I induce anything from simple curiosity to outright lust. I haven’t found a way to turn it off.”

Tabitha spoke first, “I don’t feel the need to... well, jump you, or anything like that.”

The look I got from Erin was the most disheartening. She seemed crushed. I tried to explain, “I didn’t even know about it until today, when Renée took me to the mall. Before I even met any of you, I was a nobody. I was made fun of and kicked when I was down. Renée theorizes that it started when I... well...”

“When he lost his virginity,” Renée answered for me softly.

“And after being with each of you, it has... evolved, already. None of you feel that pull that I described. I think it’s because each of you and I have... you know. However, now all of us feel this need to touch. We feel good and right when we make skin to skin contact.”

“It even douses the fire,” Chloe said softly.

I knew what she meant and nodded, agreeing with her.

I looked back at Erin. Of all the girls, I expected her to be outright crying by now. She didn’t look far from it. Maybe she was holding out for some kind of good news. I wish I had some for her.

“There is also a connection between all of us. Not just between me and each of you, but like a network or web that allows each of us to feel and maybe even see the others. I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s there.” I caught Erin’s distant gaze, “Remember the dream we shared last night?” She looked away from me, her hand covering her mouth, tears on the verge of spilling down her cheeks. “I saw a mark on all of our chests that none of us could touch or feel. I was the only one to see it. There was also the fact that we were sharing a dream, Erin. How incredible is that one aspect even with what you feel? The horror and betrayal is threatening to consume you.” She looked back at me. “I feel your drowning emotions. You left Mike because he was trying to control you and here you are with another guy who is doing the same thing, only you believe that I used the program or my ability to do it.”

I got down on the floor, on hands and knees, and crawled to Erin’s curled up form. I wasn’t going to touch her because I knew she didn’t want me to. It would calm her down, but that would only further her growing skittishness. If I touched her, she would run. She would run away and probably never come back. I had to find another way to reach her.

Sitting on the floor in front of her, I poured my emotions down that link that allowed me to feel her. I gave back the truth of what I honestly felt. I let her feel me, because she wasn’t up to trying to find out for herself. I expressed my concern for how she saw me the night before while we dined, my confusion as to why they wanted to share me, my distress when at the mall and all those eyes followed me, and finally my self-loathing for causing her such grief. She deserved better. She didn’t need another possessive bastard that couldn’t just let her have her freedom.

Tears were streaking down my face. I realized that the only way to make her understand that I did not do any of it on purpose, that it was an accident of an ability I didn’t even know existed, was to let her go. To let her leave and not be able to hold her again; it was the only way I could pay her back for the pain she was feeling. I had thought that breaking up with Sally earlier in the summer had been torture. It was like a mild burn compared to the deep runnels that ate through my heart at the idea that Erin wasn’t going to be mine any more.

I didn’t remember closing my eyes. All I knew was that when I opened them, Erin was holding my face and asking me to talk to her. She had calmed down but her eyes still brimmed with threatening floods. Her touch was calming me down, relaxing me, and making me feel whole. I swallowed hard twice before I said her name, “Erin.” She shook her head and kissed me ever so lightly. I felt like I had been touched by an angel. I realized I was being held by one and her name was Erin.

The others knelt around us and made contact. All of us shared the despair, the horror, the joy and the passion. I felt that flash of memories again and knew that Tabitha and Chloe had truly become part of our family. At some point, I had closed my eyes again and when I opened them, something new came to me.

I thought I was dreaming at first. Only in my dream the previous night had I seen it. Such things were too weird or supernatural to be real, but just over the center of our respective chests hovered a glowing amber streak of light. None of them projected light or created shadows. None of them were affected by body parts or moving clothing. Nevertheless they were there, intangible and only visible to me. My power was growing rapidly, and that new aspect brought with it a stronger sense of where all of my girls were, what they were feeling, and a very good sense of their surroundings. It didn’t take much concentration at all to know those things.