The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 26: Making Up and Making Out

Twenty minutes later we were still gathered together on the floor. We weren’t piled together, but everyone was touching someone. None of it was sexual, but some of what we had shared required recovery for everyone. All of them glowed almost as if sex had occurred. I felt very much the same way.

We talked about what had happened and I tried to touch on how. None of us could really explain. Erin had understood my apology, but in the end she wouldn’t allow me to let her go. It had hurt her more to be let go than the feeling of betrayal. Another affect of the program I was sure. However I made an offer to them that they all declined on the spot: if any of them, at any time, felt the need to leave the group they could. I would let them go and find a way to sever the connection so they could lead a happy life with or without me. Ultimately, they expressed that they were happy even though they had to share me. I had no doubt that they were being manipulated by the program through me on that consensus.

Questions about my ability had been examined. Renée then started answering questions about her gift. Though hers didn’t manipulate emotions in others, it did affect the others in that when she changed, they accepted the change and thought she always looked like she did currently. Erin found a two year old picture of Renée. She had looked very different at the time and only serious plastic surgery could have wrought the changes. Even I was amazed because I had been certain she didn’t change at all when we met. She was already a busty, tall, exotic woman who amazingly found me attractive enough to want to do the nasty on the same night we met.

Renée enjoyed the short lived attention from the others, but it ended up being directed to me again when Tabitha asked about the flash of visions. It had happened twice before for me and I knew what it was. When I explained that we had shared each other’s memories she looked both awed and worried. I didn’t think I could have pulled off the mix but she did. Apparently, she was worried about some of the thoughts she had had of the others. I understood the anxiety as the same Erin had shared with me when we had dinner the night before and knew what it meant. I was certain that these women were not bi-sexual before I met them, but my charm was helping with the need to release the sexual tension it built by letting them find relief in each other as well as me. I had mixed feelings about that. I was concerned that if the link was ever severed, they would feel disgusted with themselves over their passionate actions. I was also relieved because there was no way I could keep up with the sexual appetites of all of them. Even if it had been only the five present, I would have been in trouble, but there were four more not gathered with us, and with a mere thought I knew where they were and what they were feeling.

The connection that brought us all so close was a double edged sword. It let us all get along and share each other without jealousy or complaint. Our feelings for one another were unconditional. I could feel all of them, especially when touching in ways that people just didn’t normally feel. One person could learn to understand the signs of certain emotions and recognize them, even empathize with the other person, but this connection allowed us to share that emotion. Plus we could share memories. That alone helped in ways that words couldn’t. Since most memories are tied to some emotion, we would get the depth of understanding that no explanation could offer.

On the other side, if one of us became depressed, so did others. If one was angry, so were the rest of us. If someone had a secret that would hurt the group, it couldn’t be kept. Actually, I wasn’t sure about that. Renée and I held memories of each other, but there were still things I didn’t know about her. Yeah, they were little things, but it only led to the question that if she could keep small things from me, what bigger things didn’t I know? That was another problem with the connection. If someone could keep secrets, why would they? What would be so important or dangerous to keep from the group? I had to let that go. It was already something of an invasion to share memories. My concern for their happiness was enough to both help and hurt us as a whole. If someone wanted to keep a secret, that was okay. It was their right as an individual, and I wanted to help maintain that just as much as their happiness and their ability to choose.

There was one memory that I ended up with, but it wasn’t from Renée. Chloe had shared her memory of a guy she found with Renée. That one scene made so many things about the two of them fall into place. The looks, the lack of touching, the guilt Renée had felt earlier at the mall. I looked over at her and saw the pain of it still along the edges. She wore it like a transparent film over her skin. I wanted to help them make up, because I didn’t believe it was either of their faults. Chloe’s memories of the guy suggested that he was a ladies man. He could swoon girls and have them eating out of his hands within short order.

I think Renée started picking up on my thoughts. She began getting nervous and couldn’t sit still. Finally, she got up and stretched like she was tired. I knew better.

“I think I’m going to head back to my place. It’s been a long day.” She said as she looked at the rest of us.

Erin and Nadia tried to convince her to stay, but I knew she wouldn’t. They hugged her and so did Tabitha. Chloe waved from a safe distance. I got up to walk her out.

I caught Chloe’s eye as I got up. She had a sheepish look on her face and I wondered if she shared that memory on purpose. She knew that I felt the same for all of them. They all knew it. None of them could sway me to prefer any one over the other; a part of my Charm that I was glad for. When I stood next to Renée, I turned to Chloe and held out my hand. She looked at me questioningly, but took it nonetheless.

Holding Chloe’s hand, I followed Renée out. She had started walking away from the porch but I called her back.

As Renée returned, Chloe understood what was happening and I gripped her hand tighter. Renée looked stoic. She wasn’t certain what would be said but she was betting on a fight.

“No,” I said firmly, “You two are making up right now.”

They both looked at me. Chloe was somewhat shocked, but Renée was still solid.

“I know what happened. Roger was dating Chloe, but you didn’t know that Renée. He didn’t tell you he was dating anyone and you were so... captivated. When Chloe found you two together, he still didn’t tell you. This isn’t your fault.” I turned to Chloe, “And it’s not yours either. It was Roger’s. He was a pig, and you both know it.”

I reached out and took Renée’s hand. I could feel her guilt burn across my skin. Chloe caught it too, and she had her own, but hers was the guilt of blaming Renée, the guilt of being wrong. I didn’t have to do anything more. They understood the full truth of what had happened. With a short outburst, they hugged and I could feel the relief from both of them. I even let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding.

They pulled back and looked at each other. Words were exchanged and both of them looked to me. I held a soft smile for them. They were both better for the understanding and the friendship they had previously could continue, almost unblemished. They could talk about this with others as if it had happened to someone else and there wouldn’t be any bad feelings about it.

I reached out and hugged both of them as they held each other. We stood there and something else started creeping over my skin. It felt good and soft. I looked from Renée to Chloe and knew that the three of us could go to around the corner to Renée’s and enjoy some not-so-quiet time together. I felt Chloe’s lust and knew that it wasn’t just for me. The thought of them wanting each other was just as invigorating. I would have just as much fun watching them go at each other as laying pipe to either of them. Somehow, I found the will to decline. I kissed Renée and then Chloe, letting them see just how much I wanted to join them, but then I stepped back. Renée pouted.

“Why don’t you two go find out what Roger missed out on?” I suggested.

They looked at each other. It was beautiful. Slowly, almost painfully, they edged closer. Finally Renée’s full lips pressed to Chloe’s red ones. Their mouths opened and I could see their tongues sliding in one and out to the other. For a full minute, they enjoyed a kiss that lovers seldom find and it was getting me excited to just stand on the side line. When they parted, there was a new fire in their eyes. Renée was feeding off of Chloe’s craving. They were going to need a closed door soon because those clothes weren’t going to be present for long.

They smiled at me one more time before walking away hand in hand. It felt good to bring friends together.

I turned back to my apartment. Speaking of bringing friends together, there was something I had to help Tabitha with. Erin and Nadia had a secret to share with her. It was going to be fun.

“What was that noise?” Erin asked as I closed the door.

I grinned, “Two friends making up.”

She tilted her head to the side, but I let it go. Renée and Chloe could share it with the others when they were ready.

Tabitha had resumed her spot on the love seat. Nadia was curled up in the corner of the couch close to her, but not close enough to touch. She looked up at me and I could see a similar need in her eyes. She had grown accustomed to being with women and she could feel the tight nervousness vibrating from Tabitha. Erin followed me around and sat next to Nadia. Quickly she was comfortable against the other woman and they exchanged looks. Maybe they would want some private time together. I didn’t mind, but Tabitha was curious and I had helped with that curiosity twice now. The third time was always the charm and my charm was guiding them all to the inevitable.

I knelt down in front of Tabitha, much like before with Erin. Looking up, I could see the nervousness and feel her need. She was having doubts. I held her hands and let her feel my calmness, but I had a lust of my own that she could feel too. She groped at me, pulling my face up to kiss me. I climbed up to her and met her tongue with my own. The fierceness from our earlier encounter returned and she began trying to devour me from the mouth down. I had thought she was only putting on a show for Tom but apparently not. She started grabbing at my shirt, pulling it up to get to my skin and dragged her nails up my back. She stopped when I almost shouted into her mouth.

She let me go, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean... I mean I...” She got quiet real quick.

I shook my head at her. This was going to be an interesting night. Erin liked it rough, Tabitha liked to dish out the rough stuff and take it and Nadia made me want to be rough. I smiled at my predicament. What was I supposed to do, run away screaming? Probably not a bad idea. These three alone were going to be hellcats, and if Tabitha got over her skittishness about touching the other two, I might, just might, survive.

I took a couple of breaths and looked back up to Tabitha. “There’s nothing wrong with going with how you feel. Just... try to leave me some skin to enjoy yours with.” She grinned. I even heard Erin and Nadia chuckle behind me. I glanced back. They had watched the short show and were having fun at my expense. It wouldn’t change until I did something about it. If I got them involved, then they would be too busy to care.

I stood up and took off my shirt all in one motion. Even I could coordinate actions. I held out my hand to Tabitha and drew her up into my arms. She pressed to me even with the smaller audience present. She didn’t mind showing her interest in me, but I wanted to help her be more comfortable with the others, not just in front of them.

I stepped back, pulling her with me. She didn’t hesitate until I turned and moved her to the couch. Erin moved over and Nadia sat up on her side. I sat Tabitha down in the middle. She looked at me with a question in mind, but I ignored it. I took her left hand and then reached for Nadia’s. Nadia understood what I was doing and welcomed the possibility. I pressed their palms together and though Tabitha was nervous, she didn’t fight it. While I held their hands together with my right one, I reached out with my left, palm up, and received both Tabitha’s right and Erin’s. With the connections, I opened up the emotions Erin and Nadia had found when with each other the night before. I shared my joy of knowing two friends found each other and finally asked, “Would you like to join us tonight?”

Tabitha’s eyes were wide at first. The flow of feelings was different but familiar for her. It was like driving a different car. You know how, but some small aspects would let you know it was different. Eventually you’d get used to it and would even come to expect those changes. She relaxed and started to squirm in her seat. She looked from me to Nadia to Erin and back at me again. She knew what I was offering, what we were all offering. She was okay with it, even excited by it.

We got up as one and moved around the apartment turning off lights. Nadia pulled out a long lighter and gave my newly decorated bedroom the ambiance that really made it comfortable and the four of us piled onto the bed, undressing and finding ways to enjoy each other. Suffice it to say, I don’t remember what time we finally fell to sleep, but I knew that everyone was satisfied.

Somewhere out there though, Jeri was sleeping alone as was Yvonne. Linda and Li were curled up together in a queen sized bed. They had relived some of the excitement they shared with me and fell asleep in each others arms. My charm may have had something to do with those two finding that kind of comfort with each other. I was okay with it if they were.

I wished each of them a good night’s sleep and drifted off to find everyone waiting for me in a mass collective dream. Unlike the gathering that ended up in small groups, everyone enjoyed everyone else. Even Yvonne, whom no one else had met before I found her, was welcome.

I thought my family was complete, but somehow, something told me that there were still more to find, more to protect. We wouldn’t be complete until then.