The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 3: First Intimacy

Any concerns I had before about reentering the house were gone as she pulled me along. Once inside I noticed that everything had died down, not as many people were present, and everything was far more relaxed.

A couple sat on the couch, their mouths locked in the same dance Renée and I were performing outside. Another guy looked up and watched us pass through. Just like the guys from the dorm elevator earlier, he didn’t seem to notice the extravagant beauty I was accompanying and for a breath of time I wondered why. As Renée pulled me from the main room and down a hall, I let the thought slip from me.

I looked Renée over from behind; her hips swayed with purpose and the curve of her body tempted me, but I didn’t want to push my luck. We stopped at another door and she opened it. I stepped through into an empty bathroom.

It was spacious yet quiet, with music drifting in from the main room softly. Overall the room was decorated in a light blue and white coordination along with small blue butterflies. With the amount of space available, it appeared that the room was originally intended for something else and the waterworks were added as an afterthought.

I looked back to Renée just as she locked the door. She was looking at me with a smile.

She walked toward me with a finger on her cheek and a coy look on her face. “Oh my! We’re locked in a bathroom all alone.” She slid her finger down her neck and along the edge of one of her large breasts as she continued, “I wonder what we should do until it’s time to go?”

The trail of her finger led my point of view down and brought out the way her breasts moved when she touched them. Her top seemed stretched to contain her heavy bosom. I was very certain that she hadn’t been that big when we left Texas Hall, but the sight was so enticing that I wasn’t going to complain or ask questions. Then I looked back up to her eyes and found her smile had grown. I looked away, embarrassed to have allowed myself to openly view her body with her watching me.

She stepped up to me. “Ral, its okay. If I didn’t want you to look, then I wouldn’t have tried to get you to.” She put her hands on my chest as she had done outside. “I was hoping that we could continue what we started in the parking lot.”

I looked back into her eyes and nodded slightly, aware that we were moving toward just that.

As her lips got closer to mine, she breathed one last bit, “...and possibly more.”

She then locked her lips to mine before I could respond. Again, we held each other as our tongues danced. I relaxed more and allowed her to guide me to what she wanted. After a moment, she began moaning into my mouth. I could only pray that I didn’t go wrong as I had with Sally.

Renée pulled from our kiss and licked my lips. She smiled and stepped away from our embrace. I watched her walk back over to the door and turn around to face me as she clicked the lights off. “Have a seat.”

I looked around with only the dimness of a nightlight on the sink to see by. I considered the toilet, but it seemed too impersonal. There was plenty of floor space and we could sit together without actually being on top of one another. So I sat on the floor and tried to get comfortable by leaning against a cabinet.

I found her in the low light and realized that she was removing her shoes.

“These shoes kill my feet,” she mentioned softly. As she padded her way back to me, I realized that I liked her feet better without the shoes. They had been a fantastic display case, but there was something even more erotic about her bare feet. I couldn’t put my finger on it.

She stepped up and towered over me, a foot on either side of my Indian-style legs. I had been focused on her feet as she walked, but when she stopped I began my visual trek up her long... long... long legs. Her fingers were crawling along the length of her skirt, pulling it up her thighs. Once she had hiked it up to her hips, I was left with a view of her velvety red panties. I looked up further to her immense tits protruding from her chest and finally I noticed her eyes watching me take in the sight of her.

She lowered herself slowly, keeping her back straight and her hands on her skirt. She spread her legs and crouched over my lap. When her bottom touched my legs, she lowered her knees one at a time to each side of me. The entire movement showed off the strength of her legs and she seemed to enjoy having me watch her perform.

Once seated, she scooted forward to press our bodies as close together as possible. I realized that she could most likely feel my excitement through her panties, but I didn’t stop her. It was all too welcome.

She then reached up and took my glasses off. I watched her put them on the counter behind me. The top of her abundant chest came into view and I realized that I didn’t need my glasses to enjoy that sight.

Renée settled back onto my lap and I looked up to find her watching me again. She smiled and slid her hands up my chest and around my neck, pressed her copious bosom to me and breathed heat into my face. “You seem to be holding something back, Ral. I want to help you realize what you want and go for it.” She leaned her head forward, touching her nose to mine. Her smile was irresistible.

I tried to explain my nervousness as I sat with her molded to me, but she shushed me again, “Tonight, just take what you want. I am.” She then pressed her lips to mine to stifle any other responses I might muster.

My struggle with the need to feel her body waned and any warnings of problems vanished with that need. I wanted to feel as much of her as she would allow. Running my hands up her bare, luscious thighs to her hips and around to her amazing ass, I quietly reveled in the sensation of just touching her freely. She moaned her acceptance into my mouth as my hands cupped each cheek and gave them a gentle squeeze.

The feeling of her body so close to mine was far beyond anything Sally and I ever did. The additional sensation of the way Renée was pressed around me rocketed my senses off into the heavens where pleasure was born. Renée’s tongue moved in and out of my mouth, and when she tempted my tongue out, she locked her lips around it and sucked on it like a Popsicle. I really got into her tongue-job and my hands began rubbing her delicious bottom. Then, my fingers slipped under the leg opening of her panties and I froze, thinking that I may have just gone too far.

She surprised me when she released my tongue and leaned forward to whisper, “Yes. Push them in. Touch me.” She sucked on my earlobe as I pushed my fingers further under her panties.

I slipped my other hand in as well and began kneading her cheeks more. I could feel the heat of her arousal at the tips of my fingers as she nestled her face to my neck.

“You’re so close,” she whispered as I moved my hands trying to grope as much of her as I could. Renée pressed her bosom to my chest harder and arched her back to allow me more freedom to her rear.

“Your hands are so big and feel so good.” Her hot breath continued to encourage me.

“Move in a bit more,” she instructed, and as I did, my fingers caressed a moist spot. “Yes!” She moaned heavily into my ear. “You’ve just touched my very wet, very hot pussy.” She squirmed in my arms and I felt her hips move to slide her most tender area against my finger tips. I felt her lick and suck on my earlobe again. “Now, slide your fingers along my moist slit.” I followed her instructions, “Yes, that’s it.” I felt her folds part, “Oh, yes. You’ve just opened me.” Her tongue caressed the edge of my ear and her hot breath continued to urge me on. “Now, just ease your finger forward, and feel my inner sex.” I pushed into her more and she moaned her approval into my ear.

As Renée sighed in pleasure next to me, I wondered why my last girlfriend wouldn’t let me please her in the same way. Pushing those thoughts aside, I closed my eyes to enjoy all of the sensations Renée was enjoying. Her massive melons pressed against my chest. Her hot breath, heavy words and soft lips caressed my ear. Her long, shapely legs squeezed my sides. Her seat was placed firmly in my hands and her pussy slid along one of my fingers. My own urges built and begged for release, but I moved my legs straight out and clamped down to hold on a bit longer.

Sliding my finger in and out of her slowly, I noticed her rocking in my lap to push my hand in deeper.

“I would really enjoy another finger. Just add as many as you want.”

I adjusted my hand and slipped in two more fingers. She squealed her delight and began thrusting against me vigorously. She held my neck tightly as if she might fall off if she didn’t. She cooed and moaned in my ear while her hips rocked. “Oh, yes. This feels so good,” she stated as she continued to rhythmically ride my fingers. “Oh, yes. Don’t be afraid to feel me... God that feels good... explore my hot pussy with those wonderful fingers...”

I did just that, pushing my hand this way and that inside of her. As my fingers came into contact with various areas of her throbbing flesh, Renée squealed or moaned deeper. Soon she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and smothered her screams of delight by locking her lips to mine as she shivered in her release. I could feel her entrance lock down on my hand and her juice flowed down to my palm.

She recovered and looked into my eyes. “That felt so very good. Now it’s your turn.” Then she re-sealed our liplock. I resumed my attention to her succulent cheeks, smearing her spending on her soft skin.

I pulled her more tightly to me. Renée moaned her approval and reached down my throat with her tongue. Her hands ran up and through my hair as she held my mouth to hers. Her legs also responded by spreading further apart to allow us to grind together more freely. She pulled from the kissing a moment, and looked my face over, “You have something in your pants,” she breathed and pressed her groin to mine harder.

I looked down in reaction to her movement and was met with the sight of her big soft breasts pressed together against my chest. I felt her hand at the back of my head and she drew my attention back to her face. Her eyes were lit up with delight and she pressed to me harder as her lips locked to mine again. My need for her began to overwhelm me and before I realized what was happening my hands pressed to the sides of her immense chest.

Suddenly, Renée pulled from our kiss. I looked up to find out what was wrong. I knew that I would do something she wouldn’t approve of, and letting go of my control was going to get me into trouble. But the smile on her face was reassuring and she crossed her arms between us.

She grabbed at the hem of her top and pulled up and off. The movement left her full bosom swaying freely. My eyes widened at the sight. Her breasts were golden tanned (even in the dim light); very round, very full, and large just didn’t cover it. Gargantuan would have been a better qualifier. Then there were the large nipples that continue to expand until they were as big as the last joint of my thumb. Even her areolas puffed up with her excitement. Showing me her treasured chest seemed to stimulate her more as she rubbed her hands over and under each breast then lifted them toward my face.

Her size was incredible. I would have sworn that she had implants due to their buoyancy and the lack of stretch marks, but from the way they moved and molded to whatever they came into contact with, I couldn’t conclude either way.

She didn’t wait for me to make up my mind. “I know you’ve been eager to see these.”

I could hear her smiling as she said that and I knew how much she was enjoying my expression of admiration.

She lowered her breasts to their natural positions and reached down. My curiosity of feeling her was brought to reality by her guidance as she cupped herself with my hands. I felt the warmth of her flesh through my palms and the softness of her skin via my fingertips.

Looking up to her face I found a look of delight as she watched me enjoy touching her bountiful bosom. Her nipples pressed into my palms and moans escaped her lips as I gave each tit an initial squeeze. I almost lost it from the sensation, but I locked down on my groin harder to hold back my impending explosion.

Stretching my neck out I kissed her for the wonderful treat and indulged the kiss with a zeal that seemed to take her by surprise. She moaned into my mouth and held me tight, pressing my hands into her swollen bosom harder. I hoped a good workover was what she wanted because I squeezed, massaged, and kneaded her incredible tits with a pent up vigor.

Having enjoyed my now-excited tongue in a bit of a wrestle, Renée continued to make my night when she slid her mouth up to my ear, gently nibbled the lobe, and made a modest request: “I would love to feel your soft lips kiss my breasts and that luscious tongue lick my nipples.”

My response was instant as I pressed my groin into hers even harder and started kissing my way down her neck. I shifted my hands around, uncovering my destination, and held her close as she leaned back. Her breasts were so full, so soft and of an unbelievable fragrance. I had noticed her perfume before and found it to be even more invigorating as I enjoyed the feast offered by the delectable and sexy woman.

Her breasts were covered with my kisses and occasional lapping of my tongue. Her arms confined her mounds for me and held my head to her. My attention engendered light moans and squeals as I nibbled, kissed, sucked and orally fondled her. Unable to take too much more teasing, Renée directed my groping lips straight to one of her nipples. I latched on and sucked hard.

I was certain everyone else could hear her as she moaned encouragement. “Oh yes, don’t stop. God, that feels so good. More please. Suck more of my tit into that wonderful mouth. Engorge yourself and don’t hold back.”

The sound of her sultry voice was gratifying and to know that I was pleasing her like that made me feel better at the same time.

I switched over to the other nipple and gave it an almighty tug; this returned to me a lot of pressure on my crotch as she ground into me. I looked up to find her head thrown back and I could feel the heat between her legs. She had probably just soaked us both and I loved it.

She continued to hold my face to her soft, immense chest and slowly lifted her head to look at me. The look in her eyes was the same as in the parking lot. An idea of what it was though: lust hit me then: Lust with a capital “L”.

Her hands pulled my face from her lovely gems and she planted her mouth on mine. Her kisses were even livelier than before. The pleasure I had given her so far had turned her nearly feral. She pulled away looking at me like a predator seeing its prey.

Renée pulled from me completely and stood up. I watched her shuck her panties and skirt in one movement. With her standing over me in all her nude magnificence, I felt small and wondered what she had in mind next.

“Lay down,” she commanded while pointed to the middle of the floor. I did so. She hadn’t given me a reason to believe that she wanted anything but sex, so I trusted that our engagement would continue as such.

Renée knelt and removed my shoes and socks. I took the hint and sat up just enough to pull off my shirt. She then knelt next to me and started unfastening my pants. I watched her hands move with excitement, as she said, “I know that you’ve been holding back from me. Now I’m going to really enjoy myself.”

Once my pants were open she reached in and I could feel her warm hand wrap around me. Renée smiled as I kicked my pants and underwear off. After I settled back down, she stood my erection up and looked me over.

There had never been a woman see me fully erect before and didn’t know how she would react. Sally had felt my excitement as we kissed once. She had laughed but never told me what was funny. Holding my breath, I waited for Renée to react.

Her hand slowly slid up and down my length. She finally looked into my eyes, and hers were on fire. She licked her lips and said, “You have a beautiful cock.” The look of lust on her face and that statement relieved my fears. “Your girlfriend really didn’t know what she missed by turning you down. I feel very lucky to be your first.” She looked back to what she was doing to me and I felt her other hand softly caress my aching scrotum as she licked her lips. Then, almost as if she was speaking directly to my penis, “I hope you don’t mind me being your first.” She looked up and smiled at me while caressing my hard dick with her soft cheek.

I watched as she stroked me. Just being touched so directly was bringing me close. Anything more and I’d be firing off. Then I felt the heat of her breath as she drew closer and the wetness of her kisses and tongue. Waves of pleasure ripped through me as she took the tip into her mouth. Suddenly, I was convulsing and I pumped into her hot mouth as my climax broke over me.

Trying to catch my breath in the glowing aftermath of what just happened, I occasionally shuddered as Renée continued to orally fondle me. She reached up to rub on my chest while I lay there recovering. Opening my eyes, I watched her lick the remnants of my explosion from me. She noticed my gaze and made more of a show for me as she dragged her tongue up my length and kissed the tip.

Her smile persuaded me to go for more and I didn’t want to disappoint her. I reached for her face and pulled her up onto me until our lips meet. I drove my tongue into her mouth, trying to match the depth of throat penetration she’d been doing to me. After a moment, she pulled from me and showed me why I wouldn’t be able to.

Her tongue slithered out of her mouth and reached down well past her chin. I saw it but couldn’t believe it. After retracting her tongue, she threw a leg over my hips and pushed on my chest to sit up. Her wet, heated slit was directly on top of my still pulsing member. Lifting herself on her knees and reaching between her legs she took me in her hand. Then she lowered herself down until the tip pressed to her. “Mmm, enjoy yourself,” she said with a wink.

The feeling of her hot, wet opening wrapping itself around me was wholly unbelievable, but I readily accepted it and pulled her down via her hips.

I watched her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Once I was completely buried inside of her, Renée smiled a satisfied look. Her eyes found mine again and she started moving her hips in circles and squeezing me with her inner walls. Her warmth and tightness sent waves of pleasure through me, and I began feeling like I did just before my first orgasm. My instincts kicked in and I tried to thrust deeper into her.

She moaned at my plunges, “Oh yes. Drive your beautiful cock deep into me.” She leaned forward, and held herself over me with a hand on either side of my head. Her mouth was open wide as she panted heavily in tandem with our mutual humping. Her eyes locked onto mine as she started driving counter to my thrusts, gaining deeper penetration with each grunt.

My hands roamed up her sweaty body and to her enormous bust again. I immediately zeroed in on her nipples and gave them a good squeeze. She responded with a moan and shifted her weight to pull my head to her chest. Her inaudible request for oral attention was noted and I sucked on each nipple, pulling hard to pleasure her treasures.

Her bouncing thrusts became more forceful down onto me and I in turn continued to push up into her with all my might. Our pounding resulted in audible slaps of her hips to mine and she was soon stuffing my head deeply into her chest as she clutched me in orgasm. The sudden, strong spasms of her vagina sent me over the edge as well and I exploded into her pushing in as deep as possible.

I laid back and she collapsed on top of me. Both of us enjoyed the glow of our mutual releases as we cuddled there on the cool tile floor.

Her legs squeezed to my sides and she moaned a sigh of satisfaction. She kissed me softly on the cheek.With a soft kiss on my check she said, “Thank you.”

“Thank you,” I returned as I rubbed my cheek along hers. I had never felt better. I couldn’t believe I could perform like that, but she seemed happy with our joining and that fact alone skyrocketed me from self-loathing to more confident than I had ever been.

I felt her inner walls squeeze me as she started sliding back and forth again. I wasn’t sure I could finish a third go and reality agreed with me. We both jumped at the knocking on the door. A muffled voice informed us that the party was dying and everyone was heading home. Renée leaned forward and gave me another mind-blowing mouth full of tongue. I ran my hands over as much of her as possible while we kissed. Finally, we untangled from each other.

After pulling herself from me, Renée slid a hand down my chest and to the mess around my sloppy member. She smiled up at me then leaned over and took it into her mouth. I watched in relaxed fascination as she cleaned me and licked up our spending from my loin and belly.

Smiling down at me, she got up and fetched a wet washcloth. I sat up as she sat on the edge of the bathtub and spread her legs to clean herself.

Moving quickly, I took the washcloth from her. Renée looked at me questioningly, and then smiled as I gently cleaned her damp sex. Seeing her up close after cleaning her off, I couldn’t help but reach up and kiss her on her lower lips, while keeping my eyes locked onto hers. I was fairly sure that my message was clear: “I would love to do this again.” She seemed to agree with a moan of delight.

While I got dressed. She stuffed her panties in her purse and pulled her top and skirt back on. After putting my glasses back on she turned the lights on. I almost did a double-take when I noticed the size of her nipples. They were much larger than I originally thought as they stood proudly against the fabric of her shirt. She smiled at me and we left the bathroom, hand in hand.

We got my stereo strapped into her car again, but not without a bit of fun in the process. Renée couldn’t seem to keep her hands off me, and I wasn’t going to complain. At one point I was bent over buckling a seat belt around the stereo and before I backed out of the car, I felt Renée behind me running both of her hands up my thighs and over my butt cheeks. Having been caught off guard, I jumped a bit and she giggled about it. When I straightened up and turned around, she apologized in a fake pout sort of way. That got a grin out of me and her task was accomplished.

We arrived at Trinity House and the quiet night air was filled only with the sound of crickets. For a moment we both sat, enjoying not only the serenity of the night but each others presence. I turned to look at Renée only to find her watching me. She had a slight smile playing across her lips.

“What?” I asked. After the evening we had spent together, I still didn’t know what to think of her.

The dreamy look on her face disappeared in a flash and she smiled more. “Nothing.” Before I could respond, she slid over in the seat to get closer to me. I leaned forward and her open mouth welcomed mine.

Our kissing got hot and heavy very fast and soon I was sliding my hand up under her top. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her hand fondling my crotch in return. Before a single stitch of clothing was removed, Renée pulled from our kiss. “We better not do this...”

Remembering what she had said about not wanting to be interrupted, especially by the police, I offered an idea: “Why don’t we take my stereo up to my room?”

With her hand still on my crotch and my hand still on her fleshy breast, she nodded her agreement.

The elevator gave us a moment for more oral stimulation, then after unlocking my dorm room, we dropped the stereo and grabbed at each other frantically. Again, before either of us could pull clothes from the other, Renée stopped our kissing. “Ral, I have enjoyed myself so much this evening and I would love to have you again and again, but I have to get up early for scheduled errands in the morning. Please understand I really do want you.”

I nodded agreement to wanting her.

She smiled gently, “What are you doing tomorrow?”

I shook my head, “Nothing. Why?”

She tilted her head to the side, “Because I want to see you again. I’m hoping to get you naked and have that wonderful cock either in my mouth or deep in my pussy, preferably both.”

Her response got me revved up all over again. I hugged her. “More would be good.”

I walked her back down to her car. The night air had taken on more warnings of rain. Renée turned to me and took my hands, pulling me close to her. We kissed again, except with the slow, sensual timing we started with earlier. Renée’s eyes were smoldering as we pulled from the kiss. She shook her head slightly as if clearing away fog or an urge. “Tomorrow morning at 10 I’ll be at Charlie’s Cafe having coffee. Meet me there.”

“Where’s the cafe?” I hadn’t explored the entire campus yet.

“You’ll find it on the campus map. It’s on the corner of Cooper and UTA Boulevard.”

“Okay.”

Before I could respond, Renée gave me one final ear-popping kiss then got in her car and drove off. I stood there too blown away to react.