The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 32: Burning Desire

Yvonne walked with me in tow. I closed the bathroom door and she pulled me to her. Our kissing wasn’t as clean as when she first stepped into my apartment. She was hungry and I could feel her soft flame of lust building into something like a furious and consuming fire. I wondered if the water in the shower would turn to steam once we entered it.

Initially, we held each other as our tongues and lips danced and chased each other in one mouth and then in the other. We explored each other orally and then our hands got involved. She ran hers first through my hair and then down my back to pull up my shirt and feel my bare skin. I pulled the tie out of her hair and let it loose. I couldn’t help but to comb my fingers through the silky feel of her chocolate brown locks. When I felt her hands slip along the skin lining my spine, I wanted to know hers too, but my trek was disturbed by the discovery of her bra. I didn’t know they made them to hide so efficiently. It was a pleasant surprise.

Yvonne pulled from our kissing. I could see it in her eyes and feel it through our link: it was time to start removing clothes. She pulled up and my shirt was off. I reached down and started fumbling with her skirt, but without seeing what I was doing, I couldn’t tell if there was a zipper, a series of buttons or what. She turned around in my arms and let me see what I was doing. Her skirt hit the floor. Her panties were a white thong. I knew she liked having more than just her mouth and pussy filled with my hardening rod and the sight of her slender cheeks finished filling me up. She pressed her bare ass against the bulge in my shorts and leaned against me. I ran my hands up her smooth skin, under her shirt, along her flat tummy, and to her bra clad bosom. She arched her back, pressing her butt into my straining cock and her tits into my groping hands. Her hands reached up and back to hold my head as I kissed and licked her neck. I didn’t care for the bra. It was a nice sight and enough of a tease to get my fires burning, but now it was in the way. I spread my hands and pulled up to remove her tank top. She turned around and I felt her hands working at the button and zipper of my shorts.

I started to reach around her to unclasp her bra but she shook her head. Was she teasing me? She smiled as my shorts fell. Her hands came up and unfastened hooks hidden in the front. Her breasts met the cool air and her already swollen nipples were met with my watering lips. All of my women had fabulous mounds to display. Yvonne’s weren’t small, but for comparison I could open wide and take in more of her than anyone else. She closed her eyes as my lips and tongue met her nipple and pressed her breast to my sucking mouth. While my mouth was busy pulling at her extended bud, I pulled down the last garment that kept us from climbing into the shower beyond.

Yvonne wouldn’t move until I had given her breasts equal treatment. I didn’t mind. It made what we were going to do build up that much more. I could taste her skin and the lust that pumped through her body made her flavor that much more enticing. Like some exotic spice added to an already mouth-watering delicacy. I could drink her down and she would enjoy every minute of it. Her vocals weren’t as quiet as they had been at the video store because at the time we were trying to not get caught, but she wasn’t as loud as Jeri had gotten. Jeri didn’t seem to have cared who found us. She was the store manager. None of the other clerks would have been able to do anything except contact a regional manager, and it was unlikely they even knew how. Yvonne didn’t have that kind of clout at the store, but now she could relax and be herself, and she wasn’t holding anything back.

“Yes, Darling, that is so wonderful.” Her accent was getting stronger. It wasn’t that she was forgetting her English, but with the building excitement she was falling back to her more familiar language. Then a torrent of Russian poured out of her.

I didn’t know what she said, but I was certain it wasn’t for me to stop because she started pulling at me and her legs were shaking. I held her effortlessly, lifting her up and keeping my lips locked to her nipple. She wrapped around me, but I could tell that she was barely holding on. It had dawned on me previously how much lighter the girls seemed to be. I knew that my body had changed in other areas besides just my sexual equipment. I had slimmed down and looked more toned, but not in a body-builder way. I looked like someone who exercised regularly. I caught our reflection in the mirror. Yvonne’s slim figure held gently in my much-stronger-than-they-looked arms. I could see my muscles move under my skin. I was never fat, as in obese, but even I was impressed with the difference.

I let go of Yvonne’s breast and looked up to her eyes. She looked subdued, but her fire was just getting a good start. I lowered her and she met my lips with hers, her tongue stroking mine in ways suggestive of other parts of my body. She moved to drop lower and I let her. I could have easily held her even completely comatose, maybe even while struggling, but I didn’t. She kissed my chin and then my neck. Her fingers danced over my back, taking in the subtle curves of muscles that I had just used. She continued to descend, laying kisses and licking my skin as if she were tasting my need as I had hers. I let her go completely as she knelt. Her eyes stayed with mine as she kissed me between my navel and lower things. I didn’t need the marks to know where she was going. It was in her eyes.

She glanced down and her hands traveled around me, bringing her attention to sharp focus on my rigid cock which stood straight and proud. I could almost feel her gaze move up and down my length before I felt her hands copy the sensation. We were positioned sideways to the mirror over the sink and with my height and the angle I could watch her face as she took in the sight of my strong and hard phallus. I almost felt like I was watching her with someone else, it almost looked like it, but I knew better. At least my body told me that it wasn’t someone else. Her hands couldn’t completely encircle me and both of her hands side-by-side along my length wasn’t enough to cover me fully. There was easily enough room for a third hand of her size and that was just to reach the head. I knew I had been growing, but I wasn’t sure she could take everything I had to offer. She could tease me and use her skin to bring me off, but taking me into her, whether mouth or pussy or somewhere else, she wasn’t going to be able to take all of it. I would have to be ultra-careful with her, because between my new-found strength and my size, I could easily cause internal damage that would require a hospital.

At that moment, Yvonne’s gaze caught mine in the mirror. In her eyes was a mix of lust, wonderment, and joy. She was happy to be with me, even with everything else going on outside of that bathroom. She wondered, wondered if she could swallow me, wondered if she could take all of me, wondered if I would give her all of me. There was also her lust. The burning fire that would consume her, make her want more, and possibly make her take more than she actually, physically could. She wondered if she could take all of me and her lust would push her to try. Combined with my desire for her, it was a dangerous thing. For a second, I considered stopping our joining. It would be easy to explain off as me not wanting to hurt her, because I didn’t, but she stifled that thought as she took me in her mouth.

I had seen it coming in the mirror, but when I felt the wet warm sensation of her mouth cover me, all concerns fell to the background. They continued to call to me, to warn me, but the feel of her lips and dancing tongue overwhelmed those thoughts. I looked down to see her eyes. She burned with the need. She wanted me so much and she was pushing. Pushing forward, swallowing, caressing, stroking, and pressing. I could feel the back of her throat and I held my breath. If Renée had made changes to her that I hadn’t noticed, then all would be well. Even if she didn’t, I could go and do it really quick, and then return with no more fear of doing her harm. She could have every inch without choking. She could wrap her yearning opening around me and feel my hips meet hers. She could take me in the back as I knew she wanted to and there would be no fear of tearing her, of pressing into something that would make that breathtaking rendezvous come to a screaming halt.

Yvonne continued to try and swallow me, but she pulled back. She couldn’t. Either I was too big or she wasn’t sure enough of herself. From the memories we had shared I knew she had never tried anything like that before, so she didn’t have the practiced skill. I could feel the struggle of her frustration with wanting more of me in her and the knowledge that she couldn’t.

I reached down and cupped her face. I wanted to give her this ability, but I would have to go back to the computer. It would only take a moment and then nothing would interrupt us until we were through. I hesitated just long enough, because I felt something. It was like a warm liquid flowing into my hands. I figured it was our contact, even with her hands still stroking my throbbing piston. The desire to feel her mouth on me was there and I wanted her to be able to take me in her throat, to be able to swallow me without choking. I could feel the warmth pass from my hands into her face. She closed her eyes for a moment, the warmth filling her. With her eyes still closed, she opened her mouth and pulled me to her again. She extended her tongue and teased me, but then her lips slipped around me and she moved forward again. She had felt my desire to have her swallow me and she was going to try again. To my astonishment, and I’m sure hers too, she swallowed me down and kept progressing forward. She had to stretch out her neck and straighten her body like a sword-swallower, so I followed her lead. I was on my knees as watching her light red lips travel toward the base of my stupendous hard-on. I could feel her breathing heavily through her nose and that sensation tickled the hair just above.

Her tongue worked along me and I wondered just how far into her body she had taken me. Going in through her pussy would have been one thing. Stretching that space to accept me would have kept me in her vagina, but I was sliding down her esophagus, and if I went too far I would end up in her stomach. Not just my sperm, shooting off and her drinking it down, but the head of my cock would touch the acids that her body used for digestion.

My concerns noted, I would definitely have to make changes to all the girls who wanted to take me like this. Make adjustments that would allow them to do so with no danger to me. It seemed selfish, but if I got burned by stomach acid, I wouldn’t be able to fulfill those desires that my charm continued to fuel in them. They might not have been out of their minds with lust, but they still wanted it. Our link allowed them enough control to function normally, but what would happen if they had to wait while I healed enough to give them what they needed. I was sure some of the frustration would be tempered in other ways, with manufactured substitutes, with other body parts, but it wasn’t an option I wanted to practice.

Yvonne had pulled back and pressed onto me a couple more times, getting used to feeling me stretch her throat and reach for other parts not meant for sex. Finally she pulled off me. The joy in her eyes earlier had gained some support from her lust and wonderment. She knew I wanted to have her just as much as she wanted me and finding the sudden ability to play as such made her very happy.

“Are you okay?” I asked. It may have seemed strange but we both knew why she had stopped the first time.

“Da. I liked that. Feeling you slide so far into me.” She made it sound like something truly sensual and it was. It was my typical doubts and fears that kept me from really enjoying it. I had the same problem when Renée had wanted me to outright fuck her mouth like I did other parts of her body. I didn’t want to hurt her and she assured me that if something went wrong she would let me know. Nothing went wrong. In fact we both enjoyed it immensely. Now I knelt with another oral worshipper of my manhood and she had enjoyed fucking me with her mouth. I wondered briefly if she had only been testing before she took me, but her memories had said that it never happened. Then the memory of the warm liquid sensation returned. Had I given her the ability as I so desired?

I held out my hand and she took it. I stood and she followed. Her smile remained because she was certain we would do all the wonderful things we wanted. I wish I had her confidence.