The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 43: The Second Challenge

I sat there stunned. My original plan to meet The Users was for all of my girls to stay with me and only leave in groups. We were all supposed to leave together. None of my girls were going to be left to the tender mercies of that... woman.

I sat there trying to figure out a way for all my girls and Mandy to leave with me, but the request was so simple I couldn’t see a way around it. Erin brought me out of my deep thoughts. “Ral, what are you thinking?”

I looked into her bright green eyes. They were so beautiful. I couldn’t leave her behind. “I’m trying to think of a way to get us all home tonight.”

Renée touched my right arm. “You said it yourself, Ral. You’re not our master and we’re not your subjects. This is a group decision, not yours alone.” The others gathered around to join the hushed conversation.

“Who’s going to stay?”

“Who says anyone’s staying?”

“I don’t want to stay.”

The different emotions and tensions were a chaotic storm running through all of us. I hadn’t answered any questions or made any statements. I just sat there listening to what they had to say and feeling their emotions.

The one consensus everyone agreed on was it was time to go. However, they felt my strong desire for Mandy and the torment she had been put through. Some suggested she stay; others agreed that she had been through enough. The talking had turned into a constantly thrumming noise.

Then I heard a voice that was meek but never wavered from what she said. I looked around. Tabitha, Jeri and Erin all debated whether Mandy stay or go. Yvonne and Nadia were talking to Mandy trying to find out what she felt about the situation. Renée and the twins were talking about why no one should stay. Finally I found the source of that meek but stubborn voice, Chloe.

Chloe had been looking at me saying over and over, “I’ll stay if you want me to.”

I reached out, touching the others one at a time and they each turned upon hearing Chloe’s statement. Even after all the others were quiet, Chloe continued her mantra.

“Come here, Chloe.” I held out my hands to her.

She took them and looked back into my eyes. “I’ll stay if you want me to.”

“Chloe, you don’t want to stay here,” Erin offered. She wasn’t being mean or commanding, just trying to offer good solid advice. Some of the others were nodding, agreeing with Erin.

Chloe looked at her and then away and down. I reached up and raised her face by her small chin. Of all my girls, she was the one who wanted me to command her like a master should. She was a submissive looking for someone to give her purpose. She wore the collar as a symbol of my ownership of her, but only because I allowed it with the outfit she chose to go with it. Of everyone in my group, she was the only one willing to give up some of her freedom for that kind of relationship. She was a contradiction to Erin, who valued her freedom and choice above almost all else. At that moment, I knew, because I felt it in Chloe, that if I asked her to stay and be Vikkor’s lover for the night, she would. For no other reason than because I wanted it. She didn’t have a problem with women in that way because I saw how her and Renée got along since they made up the night before, so sleeping with Vikkor for a night wasn’t going to hurt her.

I leaned forward and kissed her so very tenderly. I think it caught her off guard. She was willing to give in to what I wanted. It was more than any of the others could claim, but I didn’t need it. In fact, most of the time, they were encouraging me into things I didn’t want, but I didn’t know what I was truly looking for either. It was so confusing. I was grateful to Chloe for what she was offering, and at the same time she was mine to protect.

Sitting back I caught different insights to why it was wrong or that Chloe didn’t know what she was saying. I looked to the others, one at a time, and each one fell silent. “I know how all of you feel. I even agree with most of you. However, this is a simple choice. Either we all leave together and Mandy stays here, or Mandy leaves with us and one of us stay in her stead. None of you have volunteered for this. I would not ask any of you to do this if you didn’t want to. All of you have made it clear that you don’t. The only one that has offered is Chloe. The rule is none of us do anything that we don’t want to. Clean and simple. Chloe is willing to do this. To question her is to question everyone when any important decision is to be made.”

“But you’re acting like your trading one of us for Mandy,” Erin said.

“I’m not. None of you are objects, collector’s pieces to be traded when the offer is made. Chloe understands something that I don’t fully understand. She knows how I feel for Mandy and she’s willing to step aside to allow me to explore that desire.”

“So, what are we to you then?” Jeri asked. “You said we were a family.”

I nodded, “We are, and this is a highly unusual situation. I cannot possibly expect all of you to understand or agree with me on this, but as I said, it is purely a voluntary basis. There are things I am not willing to do, but I will go a long way for any one of you.”

I pulled Chloe to me and looked into her true brown eyes. Through our link she was anxious. Just like when she was showing me her dress, she was looking not only for my approval but that something more that made it my decision for her to go ahead. She didn’t mind doing this, which made things easier for me, but she wanted me to command her to do it. That was the part I didn’t like. “Would you please stay in Mandy’s place?” I asked.

Chloe hesitated. She knew that I had felt what she wanted from me. She slowly shook her head, denying the request.

I could almost feel Erin starting to say something and I held up my hand for silence. She didn’t say anything, but she didn’t protest my request either. I took a breath and let out a long sigh.

“Say it, please,” Chloe whispered.

“Chloe, you will stay and entertain Vikkor for tonight.” I said it at normal talking level, clear enough so even Vikkor could hear. Chloe, whose eyes I watched as I gave the command, smiled. She nodded and through our connection I could feel her elation at hearing my commanding voice tell her what I wanted. I only hoped that I would not regret leaving her with Vikkor even for only a few hours.

Erin looked disappointed, Jeri was almost outraged. The others nodded, either happy that it wasn’t them that was staying or just accepting what was happening as a fact as real as the sun rising at dawn. Jeri and Erin may decide to leave even though it would hurt. The others would stay because they understood the game. Renée placed a gentle hand on my shoulder and she understood what it had cost me to not only command Chloe as she wanted, but to allow any of us to stay.

I looked up to Mandy. She looked worried or scared, maybe both. I held out my hand to her and she took it. I didn’t say anything but I allowed my complex emotional state to flow into her, so she would know that my show was just that, a show. What just happened meant a lot of things to me and to the rest of the girls. The rest returned to their seats and Mandy curled up next to my legs, warm and content.

Chloe walked over to Vikkor, putting some sway into her stride. It was something all my girls did when they approached or left me, putting on a show just as fun to watch whether they were coming or going. For all I knew, Chloe would enjoy the evening. Then again, I may return to find her ruined. Vikkor may have had abilities that allowed her to manipulate others, but she couldn’t make alterations to Chloe with the program. Why couldn’t I have found the immunity for them, for Chloe?

Vikkor stood up and walked around Chloe. It was like someone inspecting a rare valuable. Once her circuit was complete she looked at me, “Tell me. Does this one like the touch of a woman? To be kissed and caressed in the ways only a woman can provide.”

I was pretty certain of the answer. Renée and Chloe had stayed together the night before, but I hadn’t had a chance to ask how things went. When I had seen them the following morning I was in a conspicuous position myself. So many other things had happened through the day and then we were at the meeting. I honestly didn’t know. Renée still stood next to me with her hand on my shoulder. It wasn’t skin to skin contact but we were closer than any of the connections I had with any of the other girls. I understood that they enjoyed each other immensely. Erin had even interrupted them in the shower that morning. I smiled, it would have been interesting to be the discoverer. “Yes, I believe you will be pleasantly surprised with Chloe and her willingness to enjoy others.”

Vikkor smiled too. She looked to Chloe and held up the shorter woman’s chin. I watched as Vikkor leaned over and kissed her fully with probing tongues and all. Vikkor also cupped Chloe’s full breasts, squeezing and groping. If she was trying to upset me it wasn’t going to work. Even if she strapped on a dildo and fucked Chloe right there in front of us all, it wouldn’t have bothered me. I still didn’t understand my insecurities, but if Vikkor had been a man I would have been pissed. In fact, not only did I not get mad, but my smile widened. On top of Chloe’s bi-sexual nature, she was also a nymphomaniac by the textbook definition. Vikkor may have accepted more than she could handle.

After their embrace, Vikkor led Chloe to the large pillow where Mandy had been curled up during the better part of the meeting. Chloe watched Vikkor as she sat and curled her legs back on the pillow. Vikkor moved around and sat in her seat. Chloe looked to me, smiling. I was pretty certain she was happy because I had given the command, not the kissing or groping. She knew she belonged to me more than before. She believed in me in a way she understood and others couldn’t.

Vikkor was settled and looked content. I really didn’t know her well enough though. “It would seem, Ral, that you have passed our second challenge.”

Every time I thought the maneuvering may have been getting closer to an end, she pulled a new surprise from her hat. “What challenge was that?”

She cocked her head to the side. “It was simply to see if you retained any control. Many masters fall to the ones they wish to control. Though you allow them a certain level in say as to what happens, your word is still final.”

I didn’t like the way she put that. Granted we were putting on a show, but she didn’t know just how close to home that statement was.