The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 44: Chloe’s Declaration

“Well, Ral, you have enticed two of my employ and my cat with your charms. They seem to want to be yours without so much effort on your part.”

I didn’t say anything. If I interrupted her and this was the end of our meeting, the sooner she was finished with her short speech, the sooner everyone could go home. Considering the three women I had charmed, it was probably a good idea.

“There is only one thing I still want you to do.”

Damn. “What?” I didn’t mean to sound so irritated, but I was. The games got old real fast and Vikkor was drawing it out, trying to find out something I probably couldn’t explain.

“I want to see you make one of my subjects yours.” Her smile was shrewd.

“You’re challenging me to take one of your subjects?” It sounded almost ludicrous.

Vikkor nodded.

“How?”

“Without the program, of course. Use your granted abilities to add one of my subjects to your growing harem.”

Vikkor was not a lover of men. She knew full well what the process of adding someone to my “harem” would entail, and if she didn’t maybe she wasn’t as smart as she pretended to be. Whatever the case, I didn’t think she wanted to see me do one of her women on her expensive looking mural rug. She was still playing the game and I was getting really close to just screaming.

“Why is this so important to you? I’m not interested in taking anyone’s subjects.”

With a wave of her hand she responded, “Call it my curiosity.” That smile of hers never wavered. Either she didn’t believe it was possible or she expected me to just turn her down. I would hate to disappoint her.

“Is this another game? I make one of your subjects mine and then you try and figure out how I did it so you can reverse the process? Because if it’s your idea of tennis, then game over. I forfeit. I will not play with people like that. These women, both mine and yours are not toys to be tossed around and mistreated. They have feelings, they have dreams, and they have lives beyond what we think they should.”

The smile on Vikkor’s face faded a touch. I don’t think she expected me to turn her down so easily. “My subjects have lives. They have dreams and feelings. They have what their Mistress gives them. I give their lives purpose. I give them dreams to accomplish, and I help them discover the feelings they’ve hidden. I do not take my subjects lightly. Which is why I know you cannot take them. You may try, but they will remain mine. The challenge I offer is not to only make my subject yours in body, as you have done with your women, but in their lives, their dreams, and their emotions. I do not believe you are capable of fulfilling those aspects at all. Yes you fill your women with lust and maybe dreams of you in their beds, but can you claim that any of your women actually believe you gave them purpose, something to accomplish, or fulfillment in their emotional well-being?”

Crap. I was in trouble. Dreams? Purpose in life? Emotional fulfillment? No, no, and no. All I knew was that all of my girls were drawn to me via the marks of binding. I could not say that any of them qualified for any of those stipulations. “If you’re trying to say that I’m not perfect, then you’re right. I’m not.” I looked among my girls, Mandy included and over to Chloe. “I do inspire lust, and as fun as that is, it isn’t the same as what you’ve described.” That got looks that I couldn’t immediately read. Renée’s touch told me she was happy with what we had. Erin was the same. It was good to know, but Vikkor was looking for a more profound influence, and there was no way any of them could say they were truly moved by me or my... powers. Vikkor had called on me to find out who I was, why I was there, and to test my abilities with the program. Well, that last challenge was not even going to be met. “What I am not going to claim is that I am their true master, because I’m not. I told you that when we first arrived and you dismissed it with a laugh. The program has given me purpose, it has given me improvements to the dreams I had and it has brought emotional fulfillment to me, but I cannot say that they,” I held my hands out to my sides, “have benefited from my presence in their lives.”

Vikkor’s winning smile I expected. Renée, Erin and the rest of mine standing and protesting, I did not.

“Who are you to say you give anyone’s life purpose? How do you know their lives didn’t have purpose already before you imposed your own?” Erin demanded.

“We don’t find emotional fulfillment in just Ral. He has helped us find that in ourselves and each other.” Renée proclaimed.

“Everyone has dreams. Our own purpose is built on and the design of those dreams. We don’t need someone to inspire those dreams, because we will find our own.” Jeri stated.

Everyone on my side of the room, except for Mandy, continued to add their own comments, agreed with ones already aired, or questioned how Vikkor could possibly be so wrong as to suggest anyone else couldn’t help someone find any of those aspects. It was really touching. My body swelled with the caring support I received from all of my women, my girls, my ladies, my lovers, my partners, and my friends.

If nothing else, I felt better about our situation, and worse. If they felt so strongly about how much I made their lives better or at least improved their lives even in the most insignificant way, then maybe my curse wasn’t a curse like those of fiction. Is it a bad thing when the changes in your life help others lives as well? I couldn’t see how.

All the girls on my side had been going on with their uproar. I noticed that Chloe sat quietly next to Vikkor. She hadn’t made a sound or even soured at what Vikkor had said. She seemed to be waiting, and I got nervous about that patience.

Chloe waited until everyone on my side of the room finished. In the quiet aftermath she looked up to Vikkor and said, “I’ve found all three with Ral.” She instantly had Vikkor’s attention. The winning smile that had remained throughout my side’s tirade wilted. Chloe continued, “He gives me purpose, by commanding me. He cares for me and allows me to be me. He hasn’t given me new dreams because he’s already fulfilled my greatest dream.” She looked back at me as she finished, “He is my Master.”

The room was quiet.

I couldn’t believe it. I knew she had been looking for a dominant, someone to control her submissive nature. It was supposed to be a game, nothing truly harmful, just something special for the two of us to play, right? Wrong. She was taking it seriously. She actually believed I was her master, and I had been acting the part. I had forbidden her from trying for me again back at the shoe store. I had commanded her to make up with Renée the night before. She wore the collar all the others refused to and suddenly the significance of her having me put it on became clear. She was accepting not only my dominance over her, but me as her Master. She wasn’t looking for just a dominate, and all the clues had been there. I was just too young or too thick headed to understand what it all had meant.

The rest of my girls were shocked, especially Erin. She fought for her freedom and would never understand why Chloe would choose to forgo it. As far as that point of control, they were as different as night and day, one white, one black.

What scared me more than anything was that though I hadn’t really seen it coming, it didn’t bother me. I was okay with Chloe’s decision, because it was that, her decision. She chose to have a master and I was it. I had a slave/subject in the sense Vikkor believed hers were.

Whatever the reaction from my group, Vikkor did not look happy. She was looking at Chloe as if seeing her for the first time. All of us were on so many different levels and so many different degrees.

Chloe looked back to me with a content smile on her face. She wasn’t near any of us to have that completeness or goodness feeling, but that contentedness was just as real. It was probably the most beautiful look I could hope for from anyone. She was content, and that would not change. I had been hoping that I might find a way to cure the changes to me and those I affected, but with the way Chloe looked at me I didn’t know if I could go through with it. How could I? How could I take that away from her? As strange as it was, I was happy for her.

Vikkor looked up at me. “If what she says is true, then you still have a challenge to meet.” Her eyes bore into me, daring me to give up. I could have sworn the temperature in the room dropped at least five degrees.

I still didn’t understand why it was so important to her. So what if I could take one of her subjects? Chloe hadn’t been one of her subjects. She was working when I met and added her to the family. There was no will imposed on her except her own...

Will.

Vikkor’s will.

That’s what I was being tested on. None of this fulfillment stuff. She wanted to know if I could break the will she imposed on her followers. That had to be it.

Wasn’t it still a game though? I might break her will on one of her subjects. If I did, she would just try to re-impose her will on that person again. What I needed to do was break them free of her and get them away from the game. In chess, you take pieces off of the board with a successful attack. Whoever she wanted me to try this with would have to be removed from the game so they wouldn’t become the tug-of-war rope.

I glanced at Mandy. She had curled up against my leg and remained mostly motionless. I would probably add her to my family in the same ways as everyone else. Even still, Vikkor would want to know if she had accomplished her mission. If Mandy was truly loyal, which from her own memories Mandy wasn’t, she would turn the information over to Vikkor once asked. Vikkor knew Mandy wasn’t loyal to her. Vikkor couldn’t impose her will on her as she had with so many others. I knew from first hand experience just how brazen Mandy could be. Vikkor had tried to punish her by turning her into a cat, at least in looks, but that still didn’t sway Mandy. No, there was no challenge in taking Mandy from Vikkor.

Carrie had been pretty blatant about how she felt for Vikkor. Again, someone who wouldn’t easily take Vikkor’s will. Tanya, however, was an unknown. She worked for Vikkor as a serving girl for formal occasions. Except for this meeting, they were for Vikkor’s business, nothing to do with Master PC. Then again, knowing Vikkor, Master PC had probably been involved but not openly. She was a servant and money was all the will Vikkor needed over her. She was again, no challenge.

I looked up. “How do we determine whether or not I’ve made them mine?”

“It is fairly simple. They will no longer consider me their mistress. You will be openly declared master.”

“Who do you propose I try to take?”

Vikkor smiled and looked up at the brunette next to her, the tall woman who had delivered the invitation that morning. “Alexandria.”