The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 5: Charlie’s Café

I sat up in bed, and the details of the dream faded from sight. The sun was warm and I noticed more cars in the parking lot below. Nature’s morning call prompted me to get up for the day and immediately I noticed a gooey, sticky feeling in my shorts. Remembering enough of the dream, I knew that my body physically responded to the fantastic encounter. After gathering a towel, clothes, and shower equipment, I made for the bathroom.

Peeling away my underwear confirmed my suspicion. I carefully wiped away the mess and gave my donation to the toilet. While in the shower, thoughts of Renée crept back into my head. I never could have guessed that I would have actually gotten to talk to her at length, much less have sex with such a scrumptious woman, but it happened and later that morning I was supposed to meet her at Charlie’s Cafe. She told me she wanted more of me and the idea of having her again caused the appropriate response. With a touch I realized that something was different. Looking at myself, I saw the distinction and actually rubbed my eyes to make certain what I was seeing was correctly.

Fully erect, I was bigger than I had ever been. It was like the dream of Renée actually increased my size. The idea of having grown delighted me and I wondered how Renée would react. It dawned on me that she might not react in a positive manner. She might even be scared of such a change. What if she withdrew from me because of the change? What if she pulled away with a look of horror? Positive... I needed to stay positive. She hadn’t been repulsed by me the night before. She seemed to have enjoyed our encounter and she asked me to meet her the next morning. That had to mean something, right? I concentrated on getting clean, including my growth, and climbed out of the shower.

As I dried off, thoughts of my change continued. What if she likes me being bigger? I’d overheard other guys talk in passing about how women like bigger... things. Maybe it wouldn’t actually harm our budding relationship. Maybe it would help it along.

I wished I knew how it happened. What could cause that much of a change overnight? Doctors say that losing or gaining weight too quickly could risk one’s health. Could sudden growth in sexual organs be unhealthy? I’d heard of guys having such equipment, but never of anyone suddenly being hung like this when the day before they weren’t. Then again, what guy would actually admit to ever having a small one? I was certainly happy about the change, but I hoped that it didn’t wreck what I seemed to have with Renée.

After getting dressed, I went back to my room and began gathering my sheets and clothes from the night before for laundry. Then I saw the time, 9:45.

“I’m supposed to meet her at 10:00!”

Quickly, I grabbed my glasses to find the campus map and something was wrong. Looking about the room, everything was blurry. I took off the glasses and looked at them. They were clean and clear, so I put them back on. Again, everything was blurry, but when I took them off I could see just fine.

Knowing the time, I didn’t think about it anymore. I tore through the room, found the campus map and located the cafe. It wasn’t too far, but I would still have to run to get there in time. I got my shoes and socks on then took of at breakneck speed through the building and down the road.

I got to the café within minutes and stopped to catch my breath just outside the door. Passers-by stared, but I didn’t care. Keeping Renée’s interest was all that mattered at the moment. I noticed patrons entering and leaving as I panted. Charlie’s Café was a fairly busy place from the look of it.

The outside of the building matched the décor of the area’s businesses and the café had that feel of a redecorated diner. The café was built around the corner of the street with entrances along both sides. Along UTA Boulevard, another door exited to a parking lot alongside the café.

Gazing through the windows, I spotted Renée just sitting down with a cup of coffee and a sheet of paper. I headed to the entrance and stepped into the cooler air.

Inside the diner theme was obvious, but with touches to make the place more modern. The booths that lined the walls no longer had the older style upholstery but smooth tanned leather. The linoleum table tops had been replaced with a more natural wooden top, as was the main counter. Even the stools had new covers but only a few of them were occupied. The back wall behind the counter was decorated with the owner’s taste in art work and a large board displayed the menu for patrons to order from. The music that filled the air was loud enough to enjoy but not so much to overpower private conversations.

Almost immediately, I heard Renée call my name. I walked over to her booth, taking in the sight of her. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a high pony tail. Most of the wavy strands were back. If her hair were shorter, it would curl naturally. Her sparkling blue eyes and full red lips were smiling at me. She was wearing a light pink tank top which was stretched almost obscenely across her chest. I was pretty certain that she wasn’t wearing a bra since the material was so smooth and her nipples so large. Her softly tanned skin reflected the sunlight almost like it had a light of its own. She stood up to meet me and her long, curvy legs were framed by a pair of short denim shorts that hugged her hips snugly. Her smooth feet were encompassed by leather sandals.

I stepped up and received a light peck on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her body was against mine in a heartbeat. “I’m glad you’re here,” she said low and breathy. “I was afraid I would have to come to your room and drag you out of bed.”

I just smiled, “You would’ve had fun doing that anyway.”

She smiled more, “Yes. Yes I would.” She gave me a deeper kiss and then we sat down. I noticed the paper she’d been reading and asked about it.

“It’s my class schedule. I only have five classes and they’re spread out very nicely over the week.” She let me look it over. It reminded me that I had to choose my classes. “We can do that later this afternoon. We can also see about getting you a better place to live.”

“I just moved into my room. Why would I want to move already?” I hadn’t even gotten used to the layout, much less found a reason to not want to live there.

“Those dorms don’t really give you a lot of privacy, and you don’t strike me as an exhibitionist. Er... someone who likes having other guys gawk at him while having sex.”

She had a very good point, and the dread spreading across my face at the idea got a chuckle from her.

“What’s with the red face?”

I didn’t know how to explain. The thought of me and her rolling around in my bed while a roommate I hadn’t met watched just didn’t appeal to me. Then again, there was the concern over my recent change. “I think you’re right about the need for privacy if...”

She smiled a bit, her eyes reading me. “If what? If we end up getting each other so hot, but other people are around?”

That put things in a whole different perspective. Not getting any privacy in my own room would be one thing; getting so revved up that I couldn’t control myself in a public place would be something else entirely. I certainly enjoyed our encounter the night before and though the door was locked, the possibility of being watched held a certain... something.

Renée reached over and stroked my cheek while a smile played across her lips. “You are so cute when you blush. I wouldn’t want to cause any discomfort.”

“Really, it’s okay.”

“Well tell me this: would you be more bashful at me talking casually about sex, or just fucking me right now in front of all these people.”

My eyes went wide and I looked around quickly. Nobody was paying any attention to our conversation, but then we were in a corner talking softly. I was sure I couldn’t give such a performance there. I turned back to Renée. “We’ll just talk for now.”

I felt her foot sliding up the inside of my calf as she said, “Really? Are you sure you just want to talk? I wouldn’t have a problem taking out your lovely hard cock and sucking you off while everyone here watched.” Her foot had traveled up my leg and finally pressed into my hardening member. I whimpered softly as her toes groped at me. She smiled seductively.

I reached down and took a hold of her soft yet strong foot. I held it there for a moment because it did feel good having her touch me even in public, but I didn’t want to raise a ruckus and get us thrown out. I didn’t think she would notice any difference in me via her foot anyway, so I didn’t push her away. Stroking her foot against my crotch, I offered, “I don’t think I would actually stop you, but something tells me that all these people wouldn’t just watch. You said it yourself in the parking lot last night: I’d rather not be interrupted by anyone or worse, the police.”

She licked her lips and began to pull her foot from my lap. I held it in place to her surprise. “I didn’t say that you had to stop this.” She smiled more at that. I leaned forward, “I’d return the gesture, but I’m not certain how you feel about sneakers.” She giggled but I was serious. I really wanted to return the favor.

For some reason the sound of the bell at the opening of the door caught my attention. I turned and saw another young woman walk in and step up to the counter. I only got a look at her profile, but she seemed to be just as beautiful as Renée. And where Renée reminded me of an undiscovered model, this young woman looked good in a more girl-next-door way. She had shoulder length red hair, soft fair skin that looked like it would burn in the sun in a matter of seconds, big, full breasts that stretched her tank top, a slim waist punctuated by a shapely bottom and long legs. Feeling Renée’s foot pressed into my crotch, I turned back to her.

Renée asked, “Do you think she’s pretty?” She nodded her head toward the young woman I was just checking out. I looked back instinctively to see her again.

Being only just out of high school, and having not the aged wisdom of men who had dealt with women, I didn’t see the dangers of the potentially loaded question. So I answered honestly: “Very. She’s just a lovely as you, only different.” Most men would have expected either for Renée to kick me where it hurts, and I held her foot in the perfect position for it, or for her to not respond at all. Renée, as it turned out, wasn’t like most women. Lucky me.

She pressed her foot into me gently and leaned forward, “Wouldn’t you love to get a hold of those big full tits, press your eager cock up between those lovely ass cheeks, and have her like you had me last night?”

Something was trying to tell me I should remove her foot from my crotch. I looked back at Renée, “Why are you asking me this?”

She smiled, “Because I want to know. What do you think of her?”

I just blinked as a confusing war of “just answer her honestly” and “she’s going to kick you if you say the wrong thing” bickered in my head. “I think she’s gorgeous,” I said at last.

Renée just smiled at my response and her foot rubbed me in a gleeful way, “I think she is too. Now answer my other question.”

“So, you’re not going to get mad at me if I say I would?” I was beginning to get suspicious.

“No,” She shook her lovely head, “I just want the truth.”

I relaxed as best as I could. I wasn’t certain what to think about how she was going to react, so I didn’t dwell on it. I looked back at the redhead getting her coffee, and then back to Renée. “Then, Yes. I would.”

Renée smiled in a gentle way as I braced for impact. However she never yelled at me or kicked me. She looked past my shoulder again and said, “Then you should.”

“Wait a minute...” I held up my hands, “Are you saying...?”

She looked back to me interrupting, “If you get the opportunity, fuck her silly.”

To say the least, I was surprised. To hear Renée speak so freely of sex was one thing, but for her to try to convince me to have sex with another woman was something from a different planet. Those other wiser men would kill to have a woman like Renée. Not only a woman who enjoys sex, but who also offers to let you have other women; who even challenges you to.

“I’ve never picked up a woman...” I tried to explain, but she just sat back and smiled. She looked over my shoulder, which got me to look back and notice the redhead coming our way. Renée retracted her foot from my crotch and she scooted over in her seat. Imagine my surprise when the redhead stepped up to our table and sat down next to Renée.

I sat there in stunned silence as Renée introduced us, “Erin, this is Ral.” Erin’s eyes lit up and she looked my direction. Renée finished the intros, “And Ral, this is Erin.”

I looked at Renée with wide eyes, hoping she understood my mix of confusion and anxiety. They knew each other and Renée had just given me the okay to not only hit on her friend but to actually get into her panties. I was finding her to be a complete mystery and the only immediate answer I got from her was a smile.

Erin looked over to Renée. “This is him?”

Renée merely nodded.

It was pretty evident that Renée told Erin something about me after she left last night. Whatever that could have been, only they knew. My heart began to race and I became even more nervous. I really wanted to know what they had talked about, but some part of me didn’t. That same portion of my being that was a perpetual pessimist just wanted the joke to be over with so everyone could get on with their lives. That same side was absolutely certain that Renée’s suggestion for me to seduce Erin was part of the joke.

Erin looked back at me and I tried to regain some level of composure and control. I could feel her eyes on me just as I had with Renée. She wasn’t looking me over as she might some hunk. She was evaluating, trying to decide if whatever Renée told her about me was true.

After what felt like hours of scrutiny (but was probably only a couple of seconds), I looked back at Erin. Her emerald-green eyes reflected the sunlight through the window, and my heart melted. Innocently, she took a sip of her coffee and in the tiniest detail I burned the sight of her lips on the cup into my mind. Finally I broke the sparse silence. “So what did Renée say about me?”

Renée grinned at the question and quickly brought her cup to her lips.

Erin smiled gently. “Oh, she just mentioned one thing that she found cute about you.”

Only one thing? I hoped that I had more going for me than just one feature. Of course, certain other features had changed since then, so I could only wonder what that feature was. It must be one serious feature for Renée to have been all over me like she was last night. “What was that?”

“The way you fall for visual traps,” Erin grinned.

I had to close my eyes and shake my head, “I... I don’t understand.”

Erin looked over at Renée. They gave each other a secret knowing smile. Erin looked back to me and leaned forward. Her fabulously mouth-watering breasts laid upon the table with the neck of her tank top pulled down to reveal deep enough cleavage to rival Renée’s. The creaminess of her skin flowed down to the valley created by her large supple tits. I could almost imagine what her skin would taste like as I ran my tongue along the soft texture of her sinuous flesh.

Erin’s breasts shook and I realized that I was staring openly at her show. I looked up to see her smiling eyes and a hand over her mouth as she stifled a giggle.

“That’s what I meant. You’re so cute the way you openly look at me. You’re not casual or obscure about it at all. Most guys would take a quick peek then look away as if they hadn’t seen anything.”

“I didn’t mean to offend...” I stammered in apology.

Erin leaned back but didn’t move to adjust her top at all. This left a wonderful view, and with her sitting back from the table her proud nipples stood out against the cotton shirt. I had even more reason to drool over the sight of her very delectable breasts. I shook my head when I realized that I was staring again.

Both of the girls giggled a bit.

“You’re not being offensive, Ral, just blatant.” Erin’s laughter wasn’t demeaning in any way.

She and Renée seemed to actually like the way I looked at them. My expression of open lust couldn’t be new to them, and I didn’t understand why it was so important for them that I be so obvious about my attraction to their grand assets. Any straight guy would gladly ogle them nonstop.

Erin then said something else that really threw me for a loop, “There’s also the fact that you’re the first guy she’s been with in, what...? Almost six months...?” She looked over at Renée when asking the question.

Renée nodded to confirm how long she’d been without male companionship. That would certainly explain the pent-up sexual energy, but not why she chose me.

I sat back shaking my head and frowned at my confused frustration.

Renée noticed. “What’s wrong? Isn’t she showing off enough?” She leaned closer, “Would you like her to just take her top off?”

I looked at her incredulously. “No. I...” I shook my head again. “I don’t understand why you chose me. You could have any number of men begging for a chance with you.”

Renée nodded her head, “And I have had some of the guys I’ve wanted, but there was a problem.”

Since she wasn’t talking about me, I could relax a bit and have better questions, “What kind of problem?” I also wanted to know so I didn’t make the same mistakes.

“Regardless of the type of guy I’ve dated, they had pretty much had the same mentality: impress me enough to get me naked,” she began. “I don’t mind being naked, and I do enjoy sex, but that was all they wanted. Most of them didn’t even know my last name.”

Uh-oh! I didn’t know her last name. How tactless would it have been to ask her at that moment? How could I find out without being obvious? She never offered her last name but I never asked either. There could be a problem. Then again there was the fact that though she had pretty much had her way with me the night before, she was impressed with the fact that I hadn’t been trying to get laid.

“Erin said you hadn’t dated anyone for six months...” I just left the statement hanging, not really knowing were it would go.

Renée nodded, “That’s right. But I didn’t have sex with you just to get over any frustrations. At the end of our evening, when I told you that I wanted to see you again, I meant it. And believe it or not, I’ve never been as satisfied by any lover as I was last night. You took your time, and you let me take mine. That impressed me just as much as our conversation.”

I just sat there stunned. I had never, ever had sex before and my first time out, I not only struck gold with Renée, but actually pleased her better than she had ever been. Something didn’t make sense.

Renée grasped my hand. “You really are the kind of person I desire.”

I was absolutely floored by her statement. I had always been the runt, the last to be picked for any event, and I spent most of my teenage years alone. I’d never been very desirable even by my only girlfriend. Yet the very stunning, very vivacious young woman stated that she simply desired me. I could only look at that wonderful lady and hope that I never let her down.

Erin leaned forward but covered her cleavage by crossing her arms. “Renée has had a lot of dates. She’s had her share of guys, and you aren’t anything like them. I was with one guy for quite some time but even he didn’t measure up to what she was describing.” I wasn’t certain if that was a compliment, but it sure sounded like it. Erin continued, “I’d like to find out for myself just what it is about you Renée finds so appealing.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Other than me falling into visual traps?”

Erin grinned, “That’s just fun. I want to get to know you. Even though Renée told me a couple of things, I have my own questions.”

“Okay, I’ll try to answer them the best I can.” I was somewhat suspicious, but I remained relaxed.

She shook her head, “You and Renée talked last night. Tonight, you and I will have our own conversation. We can get together for dinner, if you like?”

I looked to Renée, who just smiled, and then back to Erin, “Where?”

“Hmm... I think the Olive Garden. I haven’t been there in a while. And dress up a bit.” Erin sat back, sipping her coffee.

Renée patted my hand, “I’ll get him dressed up.”

I looked to her. She smiled an almost evil grin. I recalled what she told me about bedding Erin, and after the way Renée had depicted me to her, I wasn’t certain that I would even have to try. But what I really didn’t understand was why would Renée not only allow me to go after someone else but encourage me to? Maybe she enjoyed herself but didn’t want anything more and by passing me off to a friend, she was letting me down easy? That was one way to break up. Sure beat the way Sally and I did it.

A sudden chill ran down my back as the door bell chimed behind me.

Erin looked past me to the door. She reached out and took my other hand as her eyes widened a bit.

I turned and saw a blonde man. He wore a dark red polo-style shirt, semi-faded jeans, and sneakers. Overall, he looked in good shape but his stance suggested something between confident and edgy. He stood in the entrance scanning the room. I heard Erin groan in disgust. Then the guy looked our way and made a beeline for our booth.

Erin squeezed my hand in warning, I thought, but the look on the guy’s face gave me all the warning I needed.

He stepped up to the table and looked over the scene. He looked at Erin, down to her hand holding mine, then at me. His demeanor didn’t improve. “Come on, Erin. It’s time to go.” His voice was calm but something about his bearing suggested more. He began to reach for her hand which was still attached to mine.

“I told you, Mike: I’m not going with you. We broke up and I’ve moved on. You need to do the same,” Erin answered.

I slid her hand out of his reach as she spoke.

He snapped his eyes at me, rage beginning to glimmer.

Keeping my voice level I responded, “The lady said she’s not going with you.”

He looked me over, “Who do you think you are?”

I cocked my head to the side. “I’m her date.”

He looked at Erin and asked, “You’re hooking up with this kid? You’ve got to be joking!”

He didn’t look much older than me. Calling me a kid was just his way to get a response. I recognized it from my previous encounters with childish punks like him and only chuckled to myself.

Erin responded instantly, “No joke, Mike. He’s my date.” She squeezed my hand and I returned the gesture.

He looked me up and down as if he could evaluate me by my appearance. He grunted a laugh to himself. His assessment would suggest that I couldn’t possibly be his equal, and therefore not worthy of Erin. There was no other look like it in the world and I had lived with it all my life.

I wasn’t about to let this would-be punk stir me up with contempt when he didn’t know me or who I was. Maybe that was all I needed: to remain a mystery to him and keep him off guard and guessing at what I might or might not do.

He looked over at Renée and noticed her holding my other hand, “Are you her date too?”

Renée seemed to be enjoying his frustration, “Yes, he is. Haven’t you ever dated two women at once?”

The guy’s grin dropped to a frown. He looked down to Erin. “Look, Erin, we need to go. We’ve got to talk.”

“There’s nothing left to talk about, Mike. You don’t control me. I get to go where I want to go. I spend time with anyone I want and you have no say about it. Not ever.” Her eyes had lost the look of fear and turned to fire.

Mike looked at me again. The look suggested that I was responsible for them breaking up. It was pretty obvious that he built a nice big pyre of rage and I didn’t think it would all be directed at me. I actually feared for Erin. If he found her alone, there was no telling what he might do. Even if he didn’t actually mean to harm her normally, that wouldn’t stop his emotions from running off and him from hitting her.

The idea of Mike hurting Erin in such a way geared up my gentlemanly side. Men were not supposed to hit women. I couldn’t allow such a thing to happen, so I had to do something to protect her. Even if she and I never did anything more than talk, she would still be my friend and deserving of any protection I could offer.

I squeezed both of the girls’ hands and pulled away. Standing slowly, I allowed myself to rise to my full height as he watched.

He stepped back getting ready for a physical confrontation, but that wasn’t what I had in mind. And though I towered over him, he had a physical build that suggested he would still give me a run for my money. I knew nothing when it came to fighting. I’d never had any reason to learn. But the mystery of what I could or couldn’t do was what I wanted to keep.

I stood there with my arms loose at my sides and gave him a look of strength and defiance. He looked me over and shook his head. “Erin isn’t going anywhere with you. You might as well leave.” I said this with only the barest hint of a threat.

The guy snarled at me then pushed past and left the café. I sat back down and released the breath I was holding.

The girls watched him walk away through the window as I tried to regain my composure. I’d never stood up to anyone in my life, but Erin needed help and I wasn’t about to let her down. I hoped that was what they were looking for in me, and that I didn’t have to do it too often.

Erin looked over at me first. She smiled widely and I couldn’t help but smile back. She reached out and took my hand, squeezing in an endearing fashion. I squeezed hers back and nodded to her. A silent “thank you” and “you’re welcome” were exchanged by our looks alone.

Renée turned to face me. “And you wonder why we find you so appealing?”

I could only smile in return.

Erin held my hand in both of hers, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I replied as I squeezed her hands. “If he hassles you in any way, let me know.”

She nodded her head as Renée settled back into her seat.

“He’s going to be back. He’s not the kind to give up,” Renée stated.

“I took a lot of abuse from kids in school. He’s nothing more that an older version. As long as we steer clear of him, there shouldn’t be a problem.” I looked back to Erin as I said it. I was hoping she took the hint. I knew that I couldn’t stay with her 24 hours a day, so she would have to stay on her toes for a while.

Erin held up my hand and kissed my fingers in a very slow way. I wasn’t entirely certain that I got the implication, or I was in denial. Either way, it seemed fairly certain that Erin wanted to physically appreciate me. The idea certainly had merit. What gave me an extra jolt was feeling a bare foot slide up my leg. The foot was on my left side, same as Erin. I was pretty sure that she was the source.

When she finished kissing my fingers, I drew her hand to my lips and returned the favor. I maintained eye contact with her, but I could feel Renée’s stare, watching the way I was paying attention to Erin’s hand. I nodded my head toward Renée. “I think someone’s feeling left out.”

We both looked over at Renée and her fake pout. Her bottom lip stuck way out to emphasize her lack of attention. I was worried that they might be jealous of each other should I give one of them too much attention.

I let go of Erin’s hand and sat back. “Now wait a minute.” I looked from one to the other. I’ve always desired the attention of a beautiful woman, but suddenly I had it from two. “We need to work something out.”

They looked at each other again for a second. It was another one of those silent telepathic exchanges women seem to be so apt at. Then they looked back at me and Renée said, “I’m willing to share.”

Erin agreed, “So am I.”

I was certain most any man on the planet would consider me the luckiest bastard out there at that moment. I only hoped to live long enough to feel worth the title. Having never heard of such a situation, I had to have a better definition.

Looking at Renée, “What do you mean by ‘share’?”

She leaned back smiling, “I had you last night. Tonight, Erin gets to enjoy your company and attention.”

I looked over to Erin. “And you’re okay with this?”

“Sounds fair to me,” she said, smiling. Her foot rubbed up and down my leg more vigorously.

Looking from one to the other I asked, “And what about tomorrow and the day after that?”

Renée answered. “We’re not looking for marriage if that’s what you mean.”

Erin continued, “We just want to have some fun.”

I was completely flabbergasted. I didn’t know how to respond. I never would have imagined hearing about a situation like that, much less getting into one. I didn’t see any reason at that point to not enjoy everything each of them was willing to offer, and I could only accept their reasons to be their own. Opportunity was knocking my door down; all I could do was stand there and let it run me over.

“Okay. If you two are okay with this, then so am I,” I agreed. “But there’s one thing I want to settle first...”

They both looked at me waiting for what I was asking for.

I looked at each in turn, “What are your last names?”

They both laughed out loud at the question. I smiled and chuckled, but I seriously wanted to know. If I made a mistake, then I was going to correct it as best as I could.

Renée recovered first, “I’m Renée Hollander.”

“Erin McNair, and you are?” Erin giggled.

“Ral Setton.”

“Do you feel better?” Renée asked.

“Well... I’d hate to think I made such a horrible mistake...” I just left it at that.

They both giggled again.

Erin then got up and slipped her shoe back on. I, being a gentleman, stood as well. She stepped up to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I was caught off guard. Her entire body did it’s best to mold to mine and I only stood there frozen at the feeling of our embrace. She pulled away with a smile. “I’ll see you tonight.”

“Yeah,” I responded as she bounced away. I knew the feeling.

Renée slid out of the booth and pressed herself against me. Her breath was low and hot as she said, “I’ve got only a few hours of you to myself. We have a couple of errands to run then we’re going back to your place.” She grabbed my hand and dragged me from the café.