The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 50: Alexandria’s Story

While Mandy browsed the net and started playing different popular tunes to get a feel for what she might like to dance to, Alexandria retrieved a warm washcloth from the bathroom.

I stayed put so I wouldn’t spread our mess any further across the bed. My sheets would need cleaning again. Alexandria knelt in between my legs, pushing them apart gently so she could clean me completely. She was gentle and thorough. Regardless, having a voluptuous and beautiful woman sitting so close to my exposure was something worth the rise I had.

Alexandria smiled up at me. “I’ve cleaned you. Do you want to get messy again?”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Not here. If we’re going to do anything more tonight, we might as well go to the bathroom where we can wash off and not mess up everything else.”

She looked back down at my semi-hard expansion. “I don’t mind if you want to.” She was leaving it up to me. I couldn’t fathom what Vikkor had done to her that she succumbed so completely to someone else’s will. Chloe wasn’t even that far under even though she enjoyed having me command her, she still made some decisions.

I held out my hands and Alexandria took them. I pulled her up and scooted back on the bed. I pulled her to me and she lay on me like a living blanket. Her face was so wonderful, but her expression was hesitant. She was constantly waiting for me to give her another command, another order. “How?”

“How what, my... um...” She stopped herself. Even my request for her not to call me lord or master was being obeyed.

I waited. I wanted her to find that name for me but even that one idea or decision was beyond her. “Sweetheart?” I offered.

For an instant, there was something that flashed through her eyes. It was like fear or pain. It didn’t remain long enough for me to feel it through her like I could so many other things. Whatever it was, she didn’t like “Sweetheart” for some reason.

“What’s wrong? Why does that name bother you?” I asked.

She shook her head, “It doesn’t.”

I knew better than that. “Yes it does. I can feel your... anxiety for the term. Was it a name you used for someone else?”

She hesitated, her eyes rolling left and right, trying to avoid my gaze. I was right though, she had used it for someone else. Someone she felt for. She felt love and pain and loss for that person. All those emotions were so strong in her but there wasn’t a story to go with the feelings.

“I normally wouldn’t push, but you’re holding something back, bottling it up in you. What was it? Why do you feel so many things for that person?”

A single tear fell from her eye. The pain of her memories was riding her and she began to shake in my arms. She was remembering something, something so awful she couldn’t speak of it. I could see those memories if she let me. “Would you share it with me?”

She looked into my eyes again. “How?” That one word spoke volumes. She didn’t want to talk about it, but needed to. She didn’t know where to start, what to tell or how to trudge through it without losing what little control she had left. She was on a bleak edge, looking out over a chasm that was bottomless and if she fell in there would be no rescuing her. I didn’t want her going over that edge, because if she did, I would be jumping in after her.

“I can share memories. It doesn’t hurt and only takes the blink of an eye to do the exchange. It would allow me to know what you’re thinking about with all the emotions that go with it. You look so hurt, so lost and I want to cast you a line to draw you in out of the deep dark water that’s threatening to swallow you up.”

She shook her head. “This ocean is too deep, it’ll swallow both of us.”

I knew that already, but I was willing to dive in. If I could help her in any way then it would be well worth the pain. “Please, let me see. Let me help.”

“Vikkor couldn’t help me. All she could do was give me something to occupy myself with. She gave me a purpose that allowed me to keep it at bay. No one should have to suffer that. You don’t deserve to be encumbered with my problems.”

I reached up and stroked her thick locks. That dark hair was velvety soft and flowed through my fingers easily. She took good care of her hair. I was letting myself get distracted. Her pain was so deep that it scared me, but I couldn’t let her bear that burden all by herself. There had to be some kind of hope, something that could allow her to be free of it, or at least find purchase to make it easier to carry. If she shared it, I would help her carry it. I had to find a way to let her know that it was okay to share it. Maybe if I gave up something first. “If I share some of my life with you, would you let me see?”

She looked into my eyes. Hers were streaming two more tears. All that pain, all that suffering. I couldn’t stand it. I didn’t wait for her to accept my proposal. I opened my mind so she could see the desolation I had suffered. Her pain was far beyond my isolation, but on a parallel level, I had suffered too. “Your parents? They treated you like that?”

I nodded. “I know my life doesn’t compare to the pain and loss you’re feeling, but I’m hoping that by seeing how I’ve found ways to improve my life by sharing and helping others, you can find the same by sharing this. I’m not asking for your entire life, but just those memories. The ones causing all that pain I can see plain on your face. I’m not Vikkor. I’m not going to help you find ways to avoid it. Together, we will work through and past it if we can, but more importantly, you won’t be alone. You won’t have to bear this all by yourself. I’m willing to help. Please, let me.”

She was staring into my eyes. The brief reprise of my memories had been a ghost of thoughts compared to the horrors that plagued her. I kept repeating, “Please, let me help. Please.” And finally, she nodded. She laid her forehead against mine and I felt her memories flood me. I couldn’t have imagined anything worse.

Alexandria and David had been friends for most of their time in school and started dating while in high school. They got married soon after graduation and David quickly found a job with promising potential. He made enough money that Alexandria could stay at home and be a classic wife. They were blessed with two girls, Ariel and Lori. David’s job gradually took up more of his time and Alexandria missed her husband when he was away on business trips, but she kept herself busy with the two growing girls.

David made one promotion after another in the company. His long hours and devotion to the company had paid off, but it had cost him time away from his family. The latest promotion would make him the Regional Headquarters Manager in Munich, Germany. It was an offer of a lifetime and he accepted it without thinking. He returned home with good and bad news. Of course, the good news was the promotion, but the bad news was that he had to move to Munich. Ariel had just started first grade and Lori was in kindergarten. Alexandria was willing to make the move, to uproot their home and travel to the other side of the world to be with her husband. Unfortunately, David couldn’t bring himself to let them move. He understood the kind of work ethic the company came to expect from him. He wouldn’t be able to spend any more time with them while in Germany and decided to let his family go.

Needless to say, Alexandria was devastated, but remained strong for her girls. She had no real need for the lifestyle they had grown accustomed to so she moved to a small two bedroom apartment. She got a job at a local grocery store that was within a few blocks of her new home. The money wasn’t much, but it was enough to pay the rent. Food stamps kept her and her two daughters from going hungry and the checks Alexandria received from her former husband took care of the few bills they had. Life was simple, but good.

The next tragedy to hit Alexandria’s life was a letter from the company that David worked for. The building he had been working in was attacked by terrorists and he had been killed. He wasn’t a bad man. He didn’t deserve to go out in such a way. Alexandria felt further loss for him, and she once again had to put aside her feelings so she could be strong for her girls. The company paid for the funeral and even provided substantial life insurance payments that she put away for the girls’ futures. However, she realized that more immediate problems would begin.

She needed the additional income David’s checks had provided for the bills. Without it her daughters would end up either cold in the winter or cooked by the Texas summer. Desperate to find a second or better paying job, she started looking for work at night. That’s when the third tragedy struck: she was mugged and raped. She never saw the attacker; he kept her facing away from him. She was scared and angry. She fought him, called for help, but all that came were fists as her attacker beat her into submission. Once finished, he left her in the alley. She passed out from the pain. Her last thoughts were of her daughters, waiting at home with the next door neighbor.

Someone found Alexandria, but didn’t take her to a hospital or even the police. All Alexandria remembered next was waking up to the darkness of a strange room and soft music. Vikkor lit a soft candle and checked her. Alexandria demanded to be let go so she could return home and see her daughters again. Vikkor shook her head with a sad look. From the chair she had occupied in the corner while Alexandria slept, she retrieved a newspaper clipping. It had a picture of a burning building being attacked with water hoses by firemen. The article reported that the apartment had been gutted by the fire and three occupants had perished: a woman and two young girls. Their names were being withheld while the fire was investigated.

The forth tragedy had fallen and took away the purpose that kept Alexandria strong and always moving forward. Her girls were gone, snuffed out after only such short lives. Without anyone to depend on her, she fell into a state of depression for an unremembered amount of time. She remained in the care of Vikkor and soon started helping with the store above the underground facility. She stayed busy while time passed. Alexandria’s emotions subsided and she let the work overwhelm her. After a year had passed, she finally let everything go and devoted all her efforts to Vikkor and the company. With the passing of her life-long love and her daughters, Alexandria could push herself to the brink and only have to answer to herself at the end of the day.

I felt tears sliding down my cheeks. The flood had pooled on either side of my head. I didn’t care. A bit of wetness on the sheets could be dealt with, but all that pain, all that loss was worth all of those tears. I had only shed a minute fraction of what Alexandria had given. This woman had suffered unlike anyone I knew. She lost her husband, her home, and her daughters. Everything she knew and loved had been taken from her in quick succession and she had survived by burying her emotions. The bottle had to be ready to crack, to shatter and spill all of that turmoil for all to see, and hear, and feel.

My life had been rough, being treated like a barely tolerated dog, but she had suffered in ways I could have never imagined. Could I find that kind of strength to continue my life? She really didn’t. If Vikkor hadn’t been there to look out for her she would have given in, let the ocean take her, fallen into that bottomless chasm. I felt like I was treading the water with her, standing at that same crumbling edge looking out into the infinite, but she was there too. She had been there for so long and now she had another with her.

I watched the resolve spread across her face, the strength she had found to continue for her girls, and in that ocean, on that edge, we both found something to keep us both from giving up. We found each other.

“I’m not giving in,” she said softly. “Don’t make me regret letting you see what I’ve seen.”

I shook my head and closed my eyes for a second. A great, deep breath and I looked back into her soft brown loving eyes. “I’m not giving in either.”

We nodded to each other and she finally lay down, relaxed in my arms and let herself cry. I cried too. It was too much to hold, too much to carry, but with each of us holding the other back from that brink, keeping each other afloat, we were able to let out some of the emotion. We shook and cried and held onto each other.

We fell to sleep like that: wet with tears and holding onto each other desperately.

My dreams quickly changed from random images to the dark room me and mine met. Alexandria and Mandy were present too. Knowing that I had removed the code from everyone to share dreams, I knew it was my power coordinating it.

The dreams didn’t start with an orgy as the ones from the night before. It started more simply by everyone really getting to know everyone else. Alexandria shared moments from her life, but she wasn’t ready to tell the entire tragic story, not so soon as after letting me see. I didn’t blame her. It was going to take me a bit to adjust to it, and I had the heavy emotions that went with it. Eventually, the others would gain those memories through our group, but until then, they were content with believing Alexandria to be someone in need of help to shake loose the bonds Vikkor had bound her with. It wasn’t far from the truth. Alexandria had put the bonds on herself, but Vikkor allowed them to remain and settle in place. I wanted to let them loose and to find a way to help Alexandria find closure. She needed it. It could only help. In the morning we would go to the police and turn in a report of her attack. Then we would find out about the fire and what happened to her girls. It bothered me that she never tried to find out, but then she had been suffering depression and hadn’t been able to make any real decisions for herself.

In the end I found out that “Sweetheart” had been what she called David. During our dreams, I agreed to her calling me Lord for a time, but I expected her eventually to settle for something less formal.