The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 53: Flying to the Rescue

Erin struggled. She fought with and yelled at Mike. She knew it was him but she hadn’t seen his face. She spat curses and screamed for help as he carried her to his car and put her in. However, for some reason no one came, no one noticed her. Mike pushed her in and across, not allowing her alone in the car for too long. She watched the scenery go by, buildings, cars, people. She yelled and called, screamed and slammed herself into the door, but nothing stopped what was happening. She was being taken away; away from Ral, from Renée, from her family.

Mike had used Master PC; it was the only way to explain it. Jeri had been in the shower when he just opened the door and carried Erin to his car. She called out to Jeri, struggling against Mike’s incredible strength. It was like wrestling against solid steel bars that could move. He never hit her, never did anything to hurt her. Mike had only restrained her from escaping until he got the car moving.

Even as he drove, heading for the highway, he would place his arm across her chest to keep her from leaving when he came to a stop. Truly, his arm was better than a seat belt. He drove them to the highway and still further. He remained calm during Erin’s rant, showing the kind of patience a parent does for a child learning a difficult lesson. He drove calmly, not perturbed or concerned with anything.

The police passed by but didn’t see Erin waving at them, trying to get their attention. They got on the highway and though it was reckless, Erin tried the door. She pulled on the lock, trying desperately to get out, but it wouldn’t open. Mike just drove, like a crazy woman wasn’t trying to jump out of the car while they were going seventy down the highway.

They passed through the Mix-Master, a cluster point where several highways converged and if you didn’t know them well, you could end up going almost the opposite way you wanted, and on he drove. Where were they going? Where was he taking her? Why was he so determined to make her his?

Erin gave up the struggle. She didn’t bother with the steering wheel. Mike had presented a strength when he grabbed her that suggested he could wrench a hand out of its socket. She wanted away from him, not to wrestle with him. Mike had never been that strong and he had never been so patient with her. Erin thought of two very distinct possibilities: one, Mike had to have been using Master PC and making everyone else ignore anything going on in his car and two, Ral and the others probably didn’t know that she was missing.

Erin knew that Mike couldn’t use Master PC to make changes to her directly. Ral had been smart enough to safeguard against that possibility, but Mike had already figured out how to get others to ignore them en mass. That didn’t bode well.

She thought about Ral. Those loving brown eyes, his gentle hands, his soft kisses; she was already beginning to miss him. She wanted to see him again, to feel him holding her. They had shared some tender moments and he even proved how much he cared for her by trying to cut her loose. To let her go so she could be free of the power that bound them together. It didn’t hurt her physically but it started to break her heart to know she wouldn’t be with him anymore. She could handle a bit of binding if she could always be with him. He didn’t try to control her at all and she loved him for that more than anything else.

It was true, she realized. She loved him. She knew it, felt it, and it wasn’t his power telling her. She was truly in love with Ral and wouldn’t leave him regardless of the rest of the family. That sensation calmed her more than just the futility of fighting Mike.

So Erin sat back and relaxed. Ral had agreed to protect her. He would find her and take her back from Mike. He would rescue her. She knew it. It wasn’t just hope, but fact, just as real as the sun rising in the morning. It might take time, but Ral would rescue her. All she had to do was keep him in mind and he would be there.

I sat up with Renée, Alexandria, Jeri and Mandy all sitting around me.

“Are you all right?” Alexandria asked.

“What happened?” Renée asked.

I looked at each of them and stopped with Jeri. “Have you seen Erin?”

She shook her head. “No. When I got out of the shower she was gone.”

“That’s because Mike has her,” I said simply. “I don’t know how, but her panic reached me like an alarm. He’s driving her to some unknown location as we speak. They’ve already passed through the... Mix Master?” I looked around to the girls. They knew the cities better than I did.

Renée answered, “That’s in Dallas. How...?”

“I can’t explain. Suffice it to say I know they’re heading east; probably to get out of range of Master PC. Maybe even far enough from me to lose the connection I have with Erin.”

Jeri got up and stood by the door. “I’m going to call the police.”

“It won’t matter. He’s passed police with Erin all but jumping in her seat to get their attention. Somehow he’s figured out how to get others to ignore anything going on in his car.”

“Do you know if he’s hurt her?” Mandy asked. I was kind of surprised that she was worried, but it wasn’t important enough to dwell on at the moment.

I shook my head. “No. He’s just taken her for now. I also know however that he could hurt her badly if he got angry. He’s bumped up his strength a lot.”

Renée had been thinking. “It sounds like Erin’s panic opened up your link with her, allowing you to hear some of her thoughts and the things she’s noticed.” She looked up. “I doubt Mike’s expecting you to even find them.”

I nodded at that. “True, but he’s taken some basic precautions. I might not even notice them while their still in that car.”

“Then you need to see if you can reach her like she’s reached you,” Renée suggested.

“I don’t know how half of my abilities work, how am I supposed to do that?”

“First calm down. You’re panicking and that won’t help. You’re her protector and you need a level head. You know how to do this. You’ve felt our emotions when we get close, to share the sensation. All you really have to do is open up to her specifically. Just think of her in whatever way you need to,” she said. She didn’t have my abilities but she had been using hers for a couple of years, especially the empathy she had.

I nodded and lay back on the floor. Closing my eyes I thought about Erin, her green eyes, her red hair, holding her when we had been intimate, our dinner at Olive Garden, and so many other little things that were just her, just Erin. I felt her fear. She had calmed herself but she was still scared of what Mike might do to her. I felt her endearment for me and it was deep, rooted somewhere in her that I didn’t dare go. I didn’t need to though, I just needed to know she was okay and she was, for the moment. Down that line that tied us together, I let her know that I was there and that I knew of her predicament. That endearment for me flared. It wasn’t a fire like her lust, but a warm comfortable sensation. I wasn’t sure what it was but she had a word for it, Love.

A single tear slid over the side of my face and fell into my ear. I felt a hand wipe it away but no one said anything, no one wanted to disturb me. My connection with my girls had never been able to convey much more than emotions or physical sensations. From what I could tell, Erin was fine short of the fear, but I needed to know where she was. That was when I got a glimpse. Like a snapshot or short framed movie. She was passing a lake and a sign, Ray Hubbard Reservoir.

“What is Ray Hubbard Reservoir?” I asked the girls around me.

“Lake Ray Hubbard is on the east side of Dallas, heading to Rockwall,” Renée answered.

Again and again I got glimpses, “Horizon”, “Texas Lane”, and “Bass street”. Finally, I caught a glimpse of the front of a house. Erin’s fear geared up as the car stopped and turned off.

I let Erin know that I was on my way and would be there as soon as possible. Her reply was simple, I know.

I had to leave immediately for Erin, but I couldn’t leave Alexandria after the promises I had made her. I told her as much while I got dressed: tennis shoes, shorts, and a simple t-shirt.

“Ral, I’ve waited two years. This can’t wait. If you can rescue her before that man does anything to her, then you’ve already done my memories a service. I’ll be fine for another day.” She held my hands while telling me.

I was still torn. “How about a compromise? I’ll call Tabitha and she can take you to the police station for the report at least.”

She nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Okay, if it will help you to stay focused. If your concern for me distracts you and he does something...”

I nodded. She had suffered too much loss already. “Yes, agreed.” I turned to Renée. “Feel up to a road trip?”

She nodded. “Are you sure about not calling the police?”

“We’ll call the locals once we arrive.”

“How will you explain finding Erin there?” Mandy asked.

“It’s pretty simple. Erin disappeared and we all know Mike has been trying to get back with her. So we checked his hangouts and got lucky.”

“That is simple,” Mandy replied. “But what should I do?”

“Stay here and be our hub of information. Anyone who calls or comes by will be looking for me. You can let them know what’s going on.” I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Ral, you don’t have a phone. How’s anyone supposed to call?” Jeri asked.

Renée flipped open her phone and started dialing a number. “I’m calling the phone company to get things started. I’ll get you a phone on my plan.”

While she made the call I asked Jeri, “How about we take your phone and Renée leaves hers with Mandy. Everyone knows to call her if they need to get in touch with me. Mandy can field those calls and any really important ones, she can pass on to us.” Jeri nodded and handed me her phone.

“I’ve got to get home and change and then on to work. I’ll call later to find out how things are going.” A quick kiss and she was heading out the door.

Renée hung up. “They said they’ll have a phone waiting for us at the store, but we have to activate it.”

I nodded. “Cool, but it’ll wait. You have Jeri’s number, right?” I held up the phone. She nodded. “Good, make it number one so Mandy can dial it if need be.”

While she set he phone I asked for Tabitha’s number. She answered on the third ring, “Hello.”

“Tabitha, it’s Ral. I’ve got a favor to ask only because an emergency has come up. Could you take Alexandria down to the police station?”

“Why did she do something?”

“No, the emergency’s not with her. She has to file a report of an attack from two years ago. I’ve got to go find Erin. It looks like Mike grabbed her.”

There was no hesitation. “Okay, I will. Find her and give that asshole what he deserves.”

“Thank you and I will. Alexandria will be here at my place waiting for you.”

“Let her know I’ll be there soon.”

“Thanks, bye.”

I looked to Alexandria. “I had to tell her something.”

She nodded and hugged me. “It’s okay. Now go and please be careful.”

“As careful as possible,” I returned.

Renée grabbed my laptop and went for the carrying case. She pulled out a cord and returned with them. “We’ll take the program, just in case.” Holding up the cord she said, “It’ll adapt to the car’s lighter.” She had apparently had to do that before.

I nodded and took the items, turned to Mandy and gave her a hug. She asked another question, “Where did Carrie go?”

I looked around. With the emergency I hadn’t noticed her missing. I shook my head, “I doubt Mike has her, but try looking up a number for her and call it if you find it.” Mandy nodded. I gave her another kiss and Renée and I headed out to her car.

After we hit the highway, I plugged in the computer and booted it up. Master PC was opened immediately and I tried entering Mike as the subject but he had a password. “Damn. He either definitely has the program or someone’s helping him.”

“Pull up Erin. See if you can find out what’s happening to her.”

I did just that. Her image suggested she had her arms tied behind her. She was standing but bent over at the waist. There was no transparent clothing, so she was definitely nude and from the position, probably being raped at that moment. Renée guided me through various settings. She was somewhat aroused but highly scared and in some pain. I figured out how to rotate the image and saw that she was stretched wide open. Mike had adjusted his size and had it buried in her. I checked for damage. She was stretched greatly to accept him but there hadn’t been any. Using the program, I made adjustments to her to compensate for his size.

It dawned on me that I could make further adjustments to her. Make her super strong and impossible to hurt, but he would probably beat her and I didn’t want that. Without knowing what he was capable of, I may set her up for further dangers. All I could do was sit and watch her portion of the show, check her vitals and pray we would get there soon.

Renée had turned on the blinkers and was driving pretty fast. She maneuvered between cars as if they were barely moving. At times she had to slam on her brakes to avoid a car pulling out in front of us. “Renée, take it easy. If we get into a wreck, then we’re not going to be any help to Erin.”

“I know, but I can’t help but want to get there sooner. I can’t stand the idea of what he’s doing to her.”

“I know. Just focus on driving, make each move, look to the next one. We’ll get there because I know you can get us there. Focus, calm and focus.” I reached out and helped her to calm. She was a raging inferno. If I wasn’t careful, I might have to drag her away from Mike too.

The only other question was, what would I do once we arrived? I didn’t know where they were or the layout of the room they were in. I closed the laptop without shutting it down and set it down on the floorboard. Sitting back and closing my eyes, I opened up to Erin again. She was closed pretty tight, shutting herself away from what Mike was doing to her. She wasn’t cooperating with him, but at the same time, not fighting. She was just there.

Erin, Renée and I are on our way. Hold on baby.

I know. You’ll rescue me, baby. Mike might have me right now, but you’ll be here and show him that I’m yours. I am yours. I am even when I don’t like what’s going on, because I love you. And that’s not the program talking, it’s me. I love you and will wait for you, no matter what he does to me.

That pulled at me, tore at my heart. She was admitting to loving me, even beyond what the program had forced her to feel through my abilities. Could love be derived from lust? I didn’t know, but one thing was for certain. We weren’t moving fast enough. My fear for her was speeding up my anxiety, upping my heart rate.

I opened my eyes and saw how slow everyone was moving. Slow and slower, getting increasingly, frustratingly slower until it looked like no one was moving on the road. I looked over at Renée. I could see her hands move the steering wheel to get us around the next car but even her movements had taken on the slow motion effect. A glance at the speedometer told me we were doing nearly eighty but it felt so slow. I could get out and run faster than this, fly even. Erin needed me now, not in another twenty minutes, half an hour. She was in trouble and I wasn’t getting to her fast enough. I could feel the adrenaline flowing through my veins like an infusion of some drug that had pumped up my reactions, made me faster than even speeding cars. I wasn’t Superman, but I was beginning to feel like I could leap tall buildings in a single bound. I had strength, did I have speed?

Concentrating, I said slowly to Renée, “We’re not moving fast enough. I’m getting out.” And I rolled down that agonizingly slow electric window. Renée had turned to me and asked “What?” but I was already climbing up into the wind. It didn’t push at me and force me back like it should have. I felt like I could do this, move my legs so fast that not only would I keep up with her car, but pass it, pass all of them. Visions of Road-Runner leaving behind streaks of dust clouds came to mind as I pulled my legs free of the car and dropped to the ground.

It was probably the stupidest thing to do, but somehow no one hit me.

I tumbled and rolled. Squealing tires and whooshes of cars passing me thundered. I didn’t feel hurt and I was up, standing there and looking to where Renée had already outdistanced me. It was so surreal, so not anything that I could ever understand. Then along that connection to Erin, I once again found my purpose.

I ran.

I passed cars and trucks and diesels. I passed Renée’s car but it had become a blur. I could discern shapes to avoid and lines of the road. It was enough to see and understand as my body responded to the pumping sensation of my legs and arms. I was moving faster than a formula one racer and most drivers were only catching my blur as I passed. It didn’t even feel like running. Pushing myself to keep moving and even my balance was lost to leaning forward so far that I didn’t feel the ground. My footfalls were so quick that there wasn’t enough time to stir the ground, but my backwash of breaking the air and it coming back together again was immense. It brought the debris and dust just like a jet flying too close to water and splashing it up a few feet behind its thrusters. How I could run so fast? I didn’t know but it wasn’t fast enough. I pushed myself more, urged my legs to go faster. I felt like Keanu Reeves in Matrix Reloaded, rushing to save Carrie-Ann Moss’ character Trinity as she fell to her death. I wouldn’t let Erin fall either. I could catch her. I would catch her.

Within a few blinks I was crossing a lake and knew I had to exit soon. Horizon was ahead. Around the corner and past a stop light I found Texas. The first street wasn’t Bass, but I spotted it just half a block away. Down that short road and I found the house. Just like Erin had shown me. Inside she was being raped by Mike. “Not for long,” I thought as I walked up to the door. I wasn’t even breathing hard. The run to get there hadn’t exerted me at all.

The house was small, with one or two bedrooms. A tree with a small garden around it stood in the front yard. A black Monte Carlo sat in the driveway but another green Mustang was parked on the street. A set of mail boxes were perched next to the sidewalk. Only two boxes, 514 and 516 represented the house Erin was in and the one next to it. The next house over had nice large numbers: 514. So Erin was in 516 Bass road, Rockwall, Texas. I could care less for the full address, but the police needed to know. I pulled out the cell phone Jeri had given me and dialed 911.

Almost immediately someone answered, “This is 911 emergency. How can I help you?”

“There is a woman screaming and crying rape at 516 Bass road. Please send help,” was all I said and I hung up.

How long would it take for the police to arrive? I didn’t wait to find out. I did my civic duty by calling them, but I wasn’t going to stand by and wait if I could do something about the situation.

With all the confidence of the world, I strode to the front door and knocked. It didn’t crack, but with little more effort I knew I could knock it off the hinges. A man answered from the other side, “Yeah? What do you want?”

“I’m looking for Mike. I know he’s here. Let me in.”

The door opened a crack, a guy about Renée’s height stood there. His hair was dark brown and slicked straight back. His goatee was well groomed and adorned his young face well. He wore a white tank top and dark jeans. Expensive tennis shoes stuck out from the slack his hanging pants offered. He looked Hispanic and probably was. I didn’t care what or who he was, because his words didn’t give me an answer I was looking for. “Mike’s not here. I haven’t seen him in a couple of weeks.”

I pointed over my shoulder with my thumb. “His car is here. Where is he?”

The guy looked past me. “Shit, I didn’t hear him. He might be out back. What’s this about?”

Looking past the guy, I noticed the screen door leading to the back yard. Through that door was a concrete slab, slanted with a heavy door. “Is that a storm shelter?” I nodded toward the concrete in the back.

The guy looked back. “Yeah.”

“Is there a way to get to it without going through the house?”

He looked back at me. “Yeah, but what...”

I reached out and touched his shoulder, not pushing or holding, just enough to get the memories I wanted. Juan was a normal sports loving American-Mexican. He liked girls and used the shelter to keep his porn and booze in. When he didn’t have a girl and was in the mood, he had access to lots of entertainment. He knew Mike and they had spent a couple of weekends in the hideout. They were the only ones who knew about it. The shelter itself was designed to withstand a direct hit by a tornado and in the right season, it could house up to five comfortably for a few hours. Juan hadn’t needed it in many years so it became his personal retreat. It seemed that Mike was using it to have some privacy with Erin.

I had removed my fingertips before Juan could figure out what I was doing. Since I was already stepping back and going around the house, he didn’t bother chasing after me. Good for him. Maybe he would call the police too. Not a bad idea since he wasn’t really in trouble. It would probably save him. If the cops asked me, I’d tell the truth. Juan didn’t know what was going on. It was his only guilt.

As I passed through the fence gate I was already trying to figure out how to get into the shelter. It could be heavily bolted from the inside, effectively keeping its occupants from becoming casualties from a vicious storm. If a tornado couldn’t tear it open, how was I going to?