The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 55: Recovery

Renée and I got to the hospital. The staff wouldn’t let us in because we weren’t family.

“I’m her friend. Her family isn’t here because she’s a student at UTA.” I tried to explain, but they wouldn’t let me by. It was the same with Renée. All I could think of was getting to her, to see her safe. The doctors wouldn’t hurt her, but they might ask some really tough questions. I had other ways though.

Renée and I mulled around in the waiting area of the Emergency room. A television was on in the corner but I wanted away from the noises and distractions. I concentrated on Erin and found her quickly, I’m here with Renée. The hospital staff won’t let us in because we’re not family. How are you?

I’m doing better now that I know you’re here. The doctors are checking me out and taking pictures. The police are here too taking my statement. Ral, I don’t have any clothes. I’m going to need something when we leave.

I nodded and turned to Renée. “Erin needs clothes. See if there’s a thrift shop or something nearby. Even a long coat will do at this point.” She nodded and left without question.

I’ve sent Renée. She’ll be back soon.

Thank you. And Ral. I do love you. I meant that, not just because of the situation.

I know. I can feel it. I didn’t know what to say in return. I wasn’t entirely sure I loved her. I certainly cared for her, deeply. I would have felt lost if something worse had happened to her. Maybe I did love her. Maybe it was just that simple, but I didn’t want to offer something I wasn’t sure of. Apparently I had delayed long enough.

Ral, the doctor’s leaving. I told him you were here and I wanted to see you.

I nodded though I knew she couldn’t see me. I’ll be waiting.

It was a little while before the doctor found me. “Mr. Setton, your friend has been through a very traumatic experience. I would say she’s still in shock because she hasn’t really let it all out. Her emotions I mean.”

I nodded. “Will she be okay?”

“Physically she’s fine. There was some bruising, but otherwise nothing permanent. From what some of the officers told me, she’s lucky to be intact or even alive, but I’m sure they were exaggerating.”

“Why would you say that?”

“Well, the officers claimed that the man was endowed beyond anything normal. If he actually was, he should have torn her up. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about, but...” he adopted that look parents will when talking to a knowing teen, “She should avoid sex for a few days at least. You should also get her to a therapist or rape center. They can help with the long term psychological effects.”

I nodded like it was a good idea. Actually it was, but Alexandria was probably going to be her best therapist. She had survived something similar, and would know better than the rest of us what Erin was feeling. All I could do was share those emotions with Erin, to bare that burden with her.

“When can I take her home?” I kept the anxiety out of my voice. I was even surprised at how calm I was.

The doctor gave me a long look. I was a teen just out of high school and she was a young woman that he probably figured was my girlfriend. He knew all about raging teenage hormones but he finally gave in. “As soon as the police are finished with her statements, she’s free to go.” He looked me over. “Do you have any clothes for her?”

My answer was instantaneous. “I sent another friend to get some. She’ll be back soon.”

Apparently, me having another female friend was a good thing in his book. He nodded. “Okay then, follow me.”

Erin was in one of those hospital gowns that tie up in the back. I knew she didn’t have anything on under it and with the cold hospital air her nipples stood out against the cotton fabric. I didn’t mean to see that first, but it was distracting. She reached for me and I hugged her.

“God, am I glad to see you,” she said with fresh tears beginning to fall.

“I’m just glad you’re okay,” I replied. A tear had leaked from my eye as well.

We pulled back from the hug and I pulled up a stool to sit on next to her. Touching her was flooding so many emotions between the two of us.

“How did you stop Mike? He was so strong?” She asked openly.

I looked around, nurses and doctors were moving about, taking care of other patients. No one was really listening to us. I turned back to her and whispered, “I removed his strength, speed and knowledge of fighting.”

“Did you find out how he got the program?”

I nodded. “Vikkor paid him a visit last night.”

“Bitch,” Erin said, with feeling. I could feel it too and I agreed.

“There’s more news too,” I offered.

“What?”

“I was visited by a federal agent working on the kidnappings. They had figured out that I witnessed the last kidnapping.”

Someone must have been listening because I heard someone shushing someone else.

I can’t go into it now because someone’s listening. Suffice it to say, I won’t be going back to Vikkor’s to just retrieve Chloe and Nadia. I’m going to shut her down.

Erin looked shocked. “But she’s got so many people there. She’s not going to just give up.”

“I know, but I can’t take the chance that she might try something else. She gave that program to Mike so he could do what he did. She did it to get back at me for last night.”

Erin didn’t say anything, or think it. She just held my hand and shivered. I reached over and grabbed the folded blanket. After wrapping it around her, I pulled her bare feet onto my lap and warmed them with my hands. The smile on her face was precious. I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the universe and I wouldn’t let Vikkor tarnish it either.

I had to do something about her and soon. For all I knew, she had Chloe trussed up in her facility, beating her with a bullwhip. She seemed the type to destroy what she couldn’t have. That would mean Alexandria and Mandy would be in danger too. Vikkor had their passwords and could do terrible things to them if the program wasn’t taken from her reach.

Renée showed up and took a moment to hug Erin gently. “Are you okay?” She asked with a tear to offer.

Erin nodded, smiling at her friend. “He really is our protector.”

Renée’s smile shifted. “I know.” They both turned to look at me. Their adoration was wonderful, but until Vikkor was stopped, they wouldn’t truly be safe.

I got up. “Help her get dressed.” I gave Erin a quick kiss.

“You can help me dress,” she called as I backed away.

“That doctor is onto our antics. He also said no sex for a few days.”

Her smile melted and eyes widened. “A few days?!?”

I couldn’t help but chuckle as I pulled the drapes closed. It didn’t shut out her thoughts though. Ral, Mike didn’t hurt me any more than you have. Just because he was bastard enough to force me doesn’t mean that I can wait a few days for your touch again.

I understood and it reminded me of why she couldn’t wait. That realization had me looking around at the nurses and other patients. None of them were really paying any attention to me or even looking my direction. I was pretty much at ease, not thinking of sex except the way Erin had looked in the gown. It might have been fun to play doctor at some point. Maybe I could sneak one of those gowns out with us.

Renée pulled the curtain back. Erin was wearing a dress that was a bit small on her. Her breasts bulged in their small confines. I looked over at Renée. “You couldn’t just find one of those house dresses that looks like a tent without the poles?”

She just smiled and grinned. Erin was smiling too. “I kinda like it.” She sauntered up to me, her feet still bare. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a deep kiss. “For my rescuer I’d wear nothing.”

I’d say my Charm was still working on her but no one else. I looked around again and just as before, all was normal. At least, it was normal for a hospital. “At least you’re the only one throwing yourself at me.” I said under my breath.

Erin took my hand and we started toward the waiting area door. “What do you mean?”

Renée answered, “At the mall on Saturday, women were falling all over themselves trying just to see him. Last night at the meeting, you saw Carrie and Tanya. They were all over him too. But I see what you mean, Lover. Everyone’s going about their business.”

We exited the hospital before that aspect changed. Outside the Texas heat beat on us and Erin started tap dancing on the concrete. She jumped back to the shaded area and Renée left to get her car.

Erin pulled me back to her. “So you were attracting women by the hordes were you?”

I nodded. “Yeah, but it looks like I’m not now.” Though I had told Erin and the others about my ability to inspire lust in women, I never told her about the results of not being able to control it.

“You sound relieved. I figured a guy would want something like that.” She wore her own mischievous grin.

I shook my head. “I was just looking for a nice normal relationship, but...”

“It’s okay, baby. You’re doing fine. Jeese, most guys would just take advantage of it, but you’re man enough to take responsibility for it. And I for one am thankful,” she finished as she pulled me down for another kiss.

Renée had to honk to get our attention. “I’m not sitting here all day!” she called from the car.

I opened the door and Erin ran and jumped in. I got in behind her and Renée took us back around to the highway.

During the ride home Renée took us to get my new phone. We got it activated and back on the road. I called Mandy.

“Hello?”

“Hey Kitty, how’s the apartment?”

“Still standing. How’s Erin?”

“She’s right here, safe and sound.” I handed the phone over and Erin started answering some questions.

“No, I didn’t see what happened, but Ral took care of him. Mike won’t be a problem again. Okay, here he is.”

Erin had a big grin on her face. It made me suspicious, “Yeah?”

“I got a couple of calls from the serving girl from last night’s meeting, Tanya. She wants to see you.”

“Did you get her number?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you find any information on Carrie?”

“None at all. She’s not listed in the phone book or in the student directory.”

“Okay. I guess I’ll have to find her some other way. Any other calls, or anyone show up?”

“Nope.”

“Alright, we’ll be home soon.”

“Okay. Hey whose phone are you on?” She asked before hanging up.

“Mine.”

“Cool, I’ll write it down. See you in a bit.”

“Bye,” I clicked the phone shut. “Tanya called. She wants to see me. But Carrie is missing now. She disappeared just as I got your cry for help.”

“You don’t think Vikkor has anything to do with it, do you?” Erin asked.

“I wouldn’t doubt it,” offered Renée. I only nodded agreement.

“But I thought you said your Charm wasn’t working?” Erin asked.

“It’s probably evolved to be more focused. He can target someone with it. It may have been like that last night only he didn’t know he was using it,” Renée answered.

I had to agree, “But I would have figured it would have worn off by now. They shouldn’t still be thinking about me.”

Erin nudged me. “Don’t go thinking that only guys like sex. If a woman finds a man that does it for her, she’ll want more. In this case, both of them got a taste. Now they want to enjoy an entire course.”

“And here I was hopeful that I wouldn’t be affecting anyone else.” I said letting out a big sigh.

“Just because you don’t affect anyone with your Charm doesn’t mean that they don’t know a good thing when they see it,” Erin said as she reached past me to lock my door.

“What are you doing?” I asked her.

She unbuckled my belt and pulled at my shorts. She wasn’t trying to get them off, just get me to move my hips around. I moved, hoping that she would explain before she did something silly. “I’m going to enjoy you for the ride home.”

I grabbed her wrists, “Wait. The doctor said...”

She put her lips to mine. “I’m not talking all out sex silly.” She looked down my body and back up, “But I can’t help to want what’s right here for me. I won’t take off your shorts if you can promise to stop me if I try.”

I nodded. “That’s a promise I can keep.”

She leaned in heavily. “Then pull out my tits and give me some other form of release. Mike might have forced me but he only got me revved up.”

“All that meat between his legs and it wasn’t enough?”

She shook her head. “It wasn’t you, period. It wouldn’t matter if you had a normal cock or the long thick prick you fill me with. It’s yours and that’s all I need.”

I couldn’t argue anymore because she pulled down her tiny dress and let her spilling breasts fill my open mouth. It seemed so wrong to do that so soon after what Mike had done to her.

“This is all the recovery I need: You holding me and giving me what I need,” she whispered as she fed me her full nipples.

I had to trust that she knew what she wanted because I could feel my body getting ready for more than just her big boobs.