The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 6: New Apartment

Renée took me to Davis Hall and the administration office. After I mulled over some choices, I signed up for a few classes: Psych 101, College Algebra, English 101, History 101 and Basic Art. Most of them were required for most college degrees. I chose the art course just for something relaxing. I’d always enjoyed drawing; maybe a course in it would allow me to explore other mediums.

After looking over my arrangement of classes Renée asked, “Why Art? I thought you would be majoring in engineering.”

“I never said that. I was looking into engineering because math comes really easy to me, but I’ve also always enjoyed drawing and thought it would be fun. It shouldn’t interfere with my true goal and even if I do become an engineer, it helps to have an artistic view to come up with the concept drawings.”

As we walked over to the housing department she asked, “So what kind of drawing do you do?”

I just shrugged my shoulders. “All kinds, I’ve drawn comics, animals, scenery, and even portraits. Bringing an image to life on paper is a very calming and relaxing thing for me, and something I greatly enjoy.”

“You said you’ve drawn portraits. Were they of models?”

“You mean has anyone ever posed for me?” She nodded. “No. I normally use a few photographs because it takes me so long to get all the details right. I wouldn’t want to pose someone for hours on end just so I feel good about the drawing. They’d have a hard time straightening stiff muscles and joints afterwards.”

“What if someone was willing to?”

I shrugged again. “I don’t know. No one’s ever offered.”

She took my hand. “What if I offered?”

I looked at her. I didn’t know what to say. I’d love to draw her, but I really didn’t believe myself good enough to do her justice. “I wouldn’t force you to do such a thing.”

She grinned. “You wouldn’t be forcing me. I’m willing to pose as you work. I can be patient too, especially if I know that what I’m waiting for is worth it.”

I’d always thought of myself as a decent artist, but not that great. None of my family knew that I liked to draw, but it was a private thing with me, not something that I mentioned in public. Since I enjoyed doing it because I wasn’t pressured to, I chose what I wanted to portray and took my time doing it.

Noting my hesitation she offered, “How about if we get you settled first? We can talk about this another time when we both have an entire day to ourselves. That way you have all the time you need and I can practice sitting still.”

All I could do was nod. She smiled and I wondered if I could actually capture that radiant look on paper with a mere pencil.

We turned a corner and spotted the housing sign hanging from the ceiling. At the counter, we found out that there were no single dorm rooms left.

“What about one-bedroom apartments?” Renée asked. Again, I struck out.

We left and headed over to the complex where she was living, Sweet Tree Apartments, situated just west of the campus. The buildings had white trim and siding that looked like wood to help blend in with the planted trees and grass. Renée told me that most of the buildings were one- or two-bedroom flats and a collection of buildings on the west side of the site were duplex apartments for small families.

Renée introduced me to Helen, the manager of the property who had helped Renée get her apartment when she started school. Helen explained that they offered reduced rates for students. All that was required was a copy of any financial documents from the school to help determine what my rent would be. I let her copy my student ID and she called the finance department at the school. They faxed over the requested documents after I let them know that I was present. Helen told Renée and me to come back in an hour and she would have all the paperwork necessary. Stomachs growling and with some time to kill, Renée suggested we have a quick lunch.

We got in line at a Burger King and I had to bring up a concern, “I’m worried about having an apartment, Renée.”

“Why’s that?”

“Money; I don’t have a job and only the Pell Grant has gone through. It’s paid my tuition for this semester and left me enough to eat on, but not enough for anything else. The apartment is going to break my budget; I need to find a part-time job to help make ends meet, and fast!

“No, no! What you should do first is apply for several more grants.

“School’s already paid for...” I began.

“I understand, but that’s what you apply for. Asking for grants and loans to pay bills doesn’t get much of a response. However, if you represent that you need the money for school, then companies are far more willing to provide the amount you request.”

“Just how much money were we talking about?”

She looked at me and smiled, and then she stepped over to the cashier to order her food. I ordered too and we found a table while waiting for our meals. When we sat down she continued, “How much do you think you’ll need to live on; Not only during school but for Christmas break between semesters?”

“Uuhhh... I have no idea. I’ve never had to worry about much.”

“You still don’t have to worry about much. All utilities are rolled into the monthly rent payment at the apartments, so all you have to do is feed yourself and have some way to get around. In other words: a car.”

“I don’t have a car.”

“No, but if you got a big enough grant you could buy one. It would also help your credit rating if you left it on payments.”

“I’ll have to think about that. I’m not certain I need a car at the moment. I’d like to focus on just the apartment.”

At that point our order number was called. I retrieved our food as Renée got our drinks. We sat and ate for a bit, and then I asked another question: “How do I apply for school grants?”

“I’ve already gotten grants like this. Once we decide on how much you need, we add a zero to it and apply. I already have the paperwork, because you have to reapply every year, just like financial aid.”

“How much can I get?”

She grinned, “Don’t get greedy. If you ask for too much the companies start looking into what you’ve got already. If you apply for like a thousand dollars from several companies, you’re more than likely to get all of them, but if you apply for one large grant from a couple of companies, you might get nothing.”

I nodded my understanding as I finished my fries.

We left the fast-food joint and headed over to a local Wal-Mart Super center. “Why are we here?”

“To get you some basic necessities,” she responded as we walked toward the entrance.

We got a shopping cart and walked up and down the food aisles. We grabbed some basic stuff to get me through a few days. None of it required refrigeration (just in case I didn’t get the apartment), but some stock stuff that I could eat. When we left the food aisles and she lead me to the appliances, I waited to see what she had in mind.

After talking about microwaves, Renée actually grabbed one and began to put it in the buggy. I stopped her. “What are you doing? I can’t afford this.” I began explaining my limited budget and reiterated the fact that I needed a job.

She stopped me by placing a single finger on my lips. She stepped up dangerously close, pulled her finger down my lips and over my chin. “You can pay me back later,” Renée said as she winked at me and ran her hand over my crotch.

Looking around wide-eyed, I reached down to grab her hand. I looked back at Renée who was smiling at my modesty. Needless to say, I didn’t argue with her about it any more.

She started loading the buggy with various things that I, in my ignorance of what might be needed, hadn’t thought of: some dishes, glassware, silverware, a shower curtain, a few towels and washcloths. After checking out and loading it all in her car, Renée pulled me to her to remind me that I was going to owe her later.

We got back to the office of the apartment complex and Helen was waiting for us. She went over the contract which was for only one year. She informed me that they usually reserved bigger apartments for older students and I would have the opportunity to get those as I continued my schooling.

We went over and to see the apartment I would have. The living/dining room was nice with off-white walls and light gray carpet. The kitchenette was modest and furnished with a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal. There were more cabinets and a larger pantry than I probably needed. The bathroom was humble if non-descript with the typical bath/shower, toilet and sink with a cabinet underneath it. The bedroom felt absolutely huge with nothing in it, but I got a look from Renée that suggested she would have fun in there with or without furniture. The feeling of having my own place to cook, bathe and sleep filled me with a joy I didn’t think I’d ever experience. I turned to Helen, asking when I could sign the papers.

Renée and I put the few things we bought in the apartment, and then went back to my dorm room for my clothes and stereo. I didn’t even have a stand for the radio and the apartment looked truly empty. There wasn’t anything to even sit on. I also realized I was out of a bed; my sheets and blanket were piled on the floor in the bare bedroom.

Renée took me over to a couple of used furniture stores. We found a few small pieces along with a loveseat. I wondered how we were going to get it all transported since Renée’s car was a ‘97 Buick Century. It could handle smaller pieces but not anything bigger than a footstool. She pointed out that most of the stores would deliver.

For a final touch, she took me over to a mattress store. I asked why we didn’t just get a used bed along with all the used furniture. She just smiled. I was beginning to both enjoy and wonder about that smile.

We enjoyed lying on a few of the mattresses, and she entertained me with some bouncing. I watched as her chest threatened to escape her tank top but it never got that far. After bouncing a little on each potential bed, she would stop and state a number.

After the fourth bed I couldn’t stand it any more, and asked, “What are you doing?”

Once again she smiled at me and winked, “I’m rating how much sex it might withstand before breaking down completely. This one, I think, is a five. It’ll be fun but lose its firmness too quickly.”

She ended up giving the highest rating to a couple of twin sized mattresses, but went back to a king-size instead. She purchased it with matching box springs and mini-frame. She arranged for delivery and astonished me by paying the extra fees to have it arrive the same day.

“Why do I need a king-sized bed? I’m the only one living in the apartment,” I asked as we left the store.

“You may be the only one living there, but...” She linked her arm in mine. “Do you really believe that you’ll be the only one sleeping there every night?” She looked at me as we approached her car.

I just looked back. “But you have your own place.”

We got to her car and stopped to talk in the afternoon heat. “Yeah, and I’ll sleep in my own bed occasionally. But tonight you have a date with Erin. Do you really want to take her back to that dorm room and end up cracking a rib on those boarded sides that keep the mattress in place?”

“Wha-What?” I did a double take to make sure that she actually asked the question. “I’m having dinner with Erin tonight. It’s not a date. Besides just because we eat a meal together doesn’t mean that I’m expecting anything more. If we do go back to my place, it’ll probably be so she can drop me off before going home.”

Renée pressed her index finger against the tip of my nose. “You’re in denial.”

“What do you mean ‘denial’?”

That same love/hate smile returned, “Don’t you remember the kiss she gave you when she left the café?”

Oh, yeah... her kiss... feeling her pressed against me... the way she teased me with her cleavage... those soft supple breasts that begged for me too... Wait a minute! I didn’t need Erin. Renée had breasts that she let me enjoy. Certainly Erin had been happy that I helped with Mike and offered to assist her should he continue to harass her, but why would Erin want to pursue me if she had even thought I belonged to Renée? I even understood her wanting to get to know me to make sure her friend wasn’t getting into trouble with some jerk. I was certain I could pass such a test and get her approval, but to suggest that she wanted me in the way Renée implied was almost as crazy as my luck at getting together with Renée in the first place.

Out loud I said, “I won’t believe it.”

“You say that now, but how will you feel tonight when you see Erin dolled up for your date?” She grinned slightly.

I just looked at her dubiously.

“How about we agree on a couple of things?”

I nodded, waiting to hear her suggestion.

“I won’t be upset if you don’t end up in bed with Erin, and you don’t get upset with me if you do?”

“I think you’ve got that backwards.”

She just shook her head.

“You’re saying that you’ll be upset with me... I don’t understand.”

She smiled, “I won’t be upset with you either way. I’m asking that you not be upset with me if you do. I also hope you won’t be all smug if you don’t. Any way around it, I don’t want us getting mad at each other regardless of what happens.”

I nodded again, “Okay. I can certainly agree to that.”

“Then agree with me on this.” She leaned into me more. The sweat from her body dripped onto mine. “If you do end up having sex with Erin, I want you to enjoy it. Don’t worry about what I would say or any high morals you might have. We’re not an item as you seem to think. We’re friends...” she leaned in and gently kissed my lips, “...with benefits.” And she kissed me deeper. Her tongue rolled into my mouth and explored me like a snake would a new cavern.

I was disappointed that we weren’t more than just friends. But she wanted to maintain the benefits, and apparently the biggest benefit was sex. Whether that was a good or a bad thing remained to be seen, but I wanted to keep those benefits too. I certainly wanted to make Renée happy and to spend time with her. I knew that with school and work we wouldn’t be together that much all the time, but that didn’t mean I necessarily wanted to pursue anyone else. By the time she pulled from our kiss, I had made up my mind.

“Okay.”

“Okay what?”

“I’ll agree to letting dinner with Erin flow however she wants it to. I won’t resist, but I’m not going in there with the expectation of anything more than pleasant conversation and a good meal.”

Renée beamed at me, “Then you should be very happy tonight.”

I was pretty sure what she meant. It almost suggested that Renée knew what was going to happen, but even she couldn’t possibly know exactly how her friend felt. True, Erin just broke up with Mike and she did say that she’d moved on. I even had to admit that dinner with Erin was a date, mainly because that was what I told Mike. Erin even kissed me when she left. But none of that meant that she wanted me. I wouldn’t hold my breath, and I wouldn’t expect her to do anything she didn’t want to.

“Speaking of being happy tonight: we need to get you dressed.” She didn’t give me time to respond as she pulled me over and put me in her car. She got in on the other side and we were off.

We stopped at a Men’s Warehouse and Renée dragged me inside. She didn’t put up with any of my attempts to turn down her suggestions. She put me in a dressing room and started handing me shirts and pants. Grudgingly I tried each one in turn. Then after she filtered some of them out, she had me put on combinations. With all of the dark fall colors available, she ended up settling on dressing me all in black. I wondered just how much I was going to sweat during dinner. Black clothes in Texas heat could burn you just the same. As we approached the cashier I tried to convince her that the clothes I already had would be fine and they would reflect the real me.

“I’ve seen your wardrobe, and we are going to have to work on that.” She shook her finger at me.

“What do you mean? You didn’t say anything last night when you had me change my pants for the party.”

“That was because we were in a hurry and I really couldn’t bring myself to make you wear only your underwear. As wonderful as I would think of the sight, other people might have found it offensive for some reason.”

The clerk looked up at that comment. He looked me over and I just turned away from him. Having a beautiful babe check me out may embarrass me, but having another guy check me out was downright sickening.

After paying for a full outfit and a new pair of shoes, Renée took me over to a stylist to have my hair taken care of.

Sitting in the chair with the stylist giving me a trim, I had to give Renée at least a bit of ribbing. “Oh, I just figured it out.”

Renée, standing next to the mirror and watching as the stylist worked on my limp rug, looked at me, “What?”

“You wanted a live Ken Doll, right?”

She smiled at me and leaned over. Her cleavage came into view and my eyes went right to it. She straightened her stance with a smile. “Dressing you up may be fun, but it’s the reaction I get from you that I really enjoy.”

We left the stylist and headed back to my new place. We got there just as a moving truck pulled up. The guy driving asked if we were in apartment 106. I nodded and he and his partner got out. I opened the door for them and pointed out the bedroom. They set up the bed where we asked and as they left another truck pulled up. They were delivering the loveseat and tables. After they left, Renée called me from the bedroom.

“Help me,” she said as she pulled out the bedsheets, pillows and cases, and a very large comforter. I didn’t bother asking where she got them and helped to make the bed.

She even pulled out an alarm clock and plugged it in, “This clock has two alarms. I’m setting the first one to go off at six. That’ll give you an hour to shower and get dressed. The second alarm will be set for ten till seven so we know when to leave to get you there on time.”

I just shook my head again. Was that what a friend really was? She not only cared about my feelings, and getting me into bed, but she actually endorsed dinner with Erin. I didn’t mind the date; in fact, I’d feel like a heel if I let Erin down. But there was no way Erin would want anything more than to make certain that I wasn’t a wolf in a sheep’s clothing. Yeah, she hugged me and gave me a kiss, but I guess that could be expected.

In my bedroom the bed, the nightstand and the alarm clock were all from Renée. I stepped out into the living room; the loveseat, end tables, entertainment station (my stereo sitting on a 3 foot tall bookshelf), and floor lamp were all from Renée. And in the kitchen, the microwave, dishes, silverware, glasses and food in the fridge were also all from Renée. I really didn’t know what to say. Looking around, I found her sitting on the loveseat surveying the living room. I couldn’t help but feel gratitude toward her, but there was also something else. Lust may be one thing—and she easily inspired that in me—but the new sensation was just too foreign. I’d have to take my time with it.

I sat on the loveseat with Renée to relax and allow the air conditioner to wash the heat off us. She leaned over and snuggled up to me. I held her close and quietly told her thank you. She smiled up at me and I couldn’t help myself. Leaning down, I gave her a soft kiss. Her hand glided over my chest and down to my lap. A whimper abruptly escaped me at her touch as I recalled the change I discovered that morning. I didn’t try to stop her, though. If she didn’t approve or was scared of what was happening to me, then there would be nothing I could do about it. If she left because of it, then maybe we weren’t supposed to be together. I relaxed as she rubbed me and let her find out about the change of her own volition.

I opened my mouth and let our tongues meet. Her hand clutched my crotch and I gave her a deep moan. Without thinking, I slid a hand under her shirt and directly to one of her heaving breasts. She moaned back.

Pulling back from our kiss, I looked into her eyes. I saw the same look of desire I had discovered the night before and I only nodded.

Her smile was playful as she said, “You’re welcome.” She pursed her lips and her eyes drifted down to where her hand lightly rubbed my growing cock. She then looked to where my hand was playing with her nipple under her shirt. She looked back up to my eyes. “You don’t like my breasts, do you?”

I nodded and smiled. “Though I’ve only ever had the opportunity to see and enjoy yours, I can’t imagine ever encountering any others that I would relish more.”

“You say that now,” she responded, “but what will you tell Erin when she’s rubbing her big boobs in your face?”

I paused only because I still didn’t think it would happen. “If it does, I can only hope to come up with a compliment that won’t detract from what I’ve just told you but still endear her to the appreciation I’m sure I’ll have.” I smiled at her, “Besides, I enjoy so much more than just your breasts.”

“Such as?” she asked as her rubbing of my cock became more vigorous.

“Your smile: it inspires such excitement and at the same time a touch of suspicion. Whenever you smile, I wonder what you’re thinking and whether I’m going to enjoy it or be embarrassed by it. I like the way you look at me; I’ve never seen such expressions from anyone. I enjoy your simple desire for me; no one has ever held me in such regard. And then there’s the bonus of your incredible body... every inch of it. I’ve never seen anyone so attractive other than maybe models or some movie star.”

She gave me the same look that I had just described; I had to ask, “What are you thinking, right now?”

“I don’t know how to explain it. Just a deep appreciation for who you are.”

“We only met last night. I know something about you. How could you say you know who I am?”

She straightened up more, putting her eyes level with mine. “You’ve been honest with me; you were protective of Erin when it came to Mike this morning; you haven’t pulled any of the macho bull that so many other guys do; you’re sweet and thoughtful, if a bit bashful, and you have a desire to make others happy. How’s that for knowing you?”

I just sat there for a moment looking into her eyes. I searched them, looking for something that would clue me in to why she didn’t see me in the same way as every other person I’d ever met. I very much appreciated her unbiased opinion. It was certainly refreshing to hear what she said instead of all the crap everyone I knew from high school would say, or worse: nothing. As for answering her question: “Better than anyone else has ever offered.”

She leaned over close to me, putting her lips a hair’s breadth away from mine. “How about we go find out whether my assessment of your new bed is correct?” I couldn’t help but smile and let her drag me to the bedroom.

We started making out standing next to the bed, hands roaming all over and gripping at the hems of clothing. Neither of us said a word as we undressed one another. My shirt went, followed by hers. Just as I had thought, she wore no bra and the feel of her hard nipples against my chest was fantastic.

While I played with her mammoth tits, she pushed away her own shorts. I felt her hands unbuttoning mine and then they were kicked away. We were only two garments away from enjoying some of the possibilities I vaguely recalled from my dreams.

Finally pulling my hands away from her chest, I pushed her lacey panties down her hips. She stepped out of them and knelt. My nerves bristled as she reached for my last bit of cover, but I allowed her to do away with them. That was when she stopped and looked up at me. I stood there with a very impressive bulge in my underwear and my anxiety peaked as I wondered what stopped her.

She pulled at the elastic saying, “This is the last time I want to find you wearing anything under your shorts.” She allowed my extended tool to spring out and lightly slap her cheek. With a smile she explained, “I want to have easy access to your beautiful cock at any time. Wearing underwear will only delay our enjoyment together.”

The feeling of her warm hands lathering my shaft put me at ease and a low moan escaped me. I watched fascinated as she rubbed and stroked me to full attention. The sight of my increased size wrapped up by her smaller hands seemed even more impressive and my hips began to respond with involuntary thrusts. I kicked off my shorts and underwear as her lips wrapped around the tip of my eager pole.

I could feel her tongue slipping over my head. She pulled back and asked, “You know what I want?”

I just shook my head slowly.

“I want you to fuck my mouth.” She looked at my cock. “I want to feel you shove this big cock into my throat repeatedly.” She looked back up to me. “Then I want you to cum on my tongue so I can taste the sweetness of your seed. I want to drink you down and then feel you bury this beast in me.”

There was a sense of déjà vu about her actions and words. The feeling passed and I looked at her slightly worried. “I don’t want to hurt you. If I begin to lose control and don’t pay attention, you could end up needing to go to the hospital, or worse.”

She reached up and patted my belly with her hand, “Shhh,” she repeated with kisses to my head. “I won’t let you do anything that might hurt me. If something like that happens, I’ll let you know.” She dug her claws into my skin to indicate how she meant to let me know.

Regardless of any other possible arguments I might muster, she pulled my hand to her cheek. She rubbed her face against my palm like a cat scent-marking an object for possession. Her soft skin felt good in the cup of my grasp and I continued rubbing her cheek as she pulled my other hand to her. Once she had me holding her face she opened her mouth wide and leaned forward.

The heat of her breath and silky smoothness of her lips and tongue greeted my ravenous rod as she pushed her mouth onto me. She slipped back and then pressed forward again, gradually taking in more and more. I watched as she got deeper with each move forward, and then allowed my glistening cock to slither from her mouth as she pulled back. The sight alone was so erotic I would never believe it was happening to me, but there it was in living color. Her movements continued and I rejoiced in the sensation.

Little by little I urged her movements, and occasionally she stopped moving all together, allowing me to slide my cock in and out of her mouth. Before I knew it, she was kneeling there looking up at me, her eyes gleaming with pleasure as I thrust into her mouth as I would other areas.

Her hands had rested on my naked cheeks since we began, but after having me saw away on her tongue, she pulled me forward by my ass and forced her mouth onto my cock even harder. I felt the pressure of her throat as her tongue danced along the bottom of me. I felt like I had done this with her before as her nose nestled in my pubic hair and she began to hum. The vibrations shot right through me and I twitched, trying to not release my load so soon.

She pulled her mouth from my cock completely to say, “You liked that.” I only nodded in agreement. “Don’t be afraid to shove this lovely cock down my throat. That’s what I want.”

She opened her mouth wide, extended her incredibly long tongue and latched onto my dick again. Her eyes found mine and her cheeks caved in as she sucked me into her mouth. I began thrusting forward as before, and when I was certain she was ready, I pushed harder and felt the tightness of her throat again. As I pulled away, she moaned her approval with a long, “Mm-hmm.”

I continued pumping in and out of her hot mouth, occasionally taking a deep dive into her throat. The need to release built and compounded with both the feeling of our fun and the sight of my tool slipping in an out of her oral embrace. I knew she wanted me to pour everything right down her throat, but I didn’t know if I would be able to perform any more with her, much less with Erin. I slowed down and pulled from her warm lips.

“What’s wrong?” she pouted.

“If I go now, like this, I don’t know if I’ll be able to go again with you much less with Erin; especially if what you’ve been hinting and suggesting all day is true,” I tried to explain.

She smiled a knowing smile. “You’re young. You have no reason to not be able to go as many times as you want. Just pace yourself, like you have here.” She sucked on the tip again, “Don’t doubt yourself; if you start believing that you can’t do something then you won’t be able to do it. Just like the date you got with Erin.”

She took the head of my yearning cock back into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it as I retorted, “That was almost circumstantial. If I hadn’t made a show in front of Mike he would have never gone away.”

“Mmm,” She moaned before releasing me. “Wrong. She asked you to dinner before Mike showed up. Now stop arguing with me about this. Give me that yummy cum!” And with that she pulled me back into her mouth.

She forced her lips to the base of my cock, plunging my tip into her throat instantly. This time, instead of letting me go at her, she pulled on me with gusto. With a hunger I couldn’t expect, she sucked and worked on my dick until that familiar warmth filled me.

With a groan, I launched the first jet of cum into her mouth. I looked down to see her open up wide. Her tongue tickled the bottom of my cock as another shot entered her lips. Her hands stroked me as I continued to fill her greedy maw. Renée began swallowing and made a show of it. When I finally stopped she latched onto my tip, sucking at any remnants there may have been.

I sat down on the bed in a heap. My wet cock bobbed in the air but didn’t lose any stiffness at all. Renée got up and stood in front of me with her legs spread wide and hands on hips. Her expression was a smug satisfaction, like the cat that ate the canary. Her nipples stood as if on tip-toes and even her areolae puffed up a bit from her excitement.

She stepped forward and placed a foot on the mattress next to me. I ran my hand along her superbly sculpted thigh and reveled in the feel of her flesh. The golden tan of her skin gleamed with what little sweat remained from our trip and the work of putting away the items we collected. I could smell not only the cooling expenditure of her skin, but her excited flow as well. I continued to slide my hands around her leg, then her hips and abs, and finally down to her heated sex.

My initial contact with her moist vulva drew a soft moan from her, but with each pass of my hands she became more verbal until finally she asked me to stop teasing. “I want you in me, one way or another.”

She grinned, but I knew she was serious. She stood there waiting patiently as I wrestled with the choice of giving her what she wanted or just letting her take it. I wanted to explore the mystery of her depths between her legs and she was standing there wanting me in her. She didn’t specify how, so it was a real no-brainer.

I leaned forward and began kissing the sensitive areas of the inside of her thigh. Her pungent scent was stronger and I wondered how long she had wanted to feel me embrace her. I felt her muscles tremble at my touch as I licked, kissed and occasionally sucked on portions of her skin. I could see the marks left by my attention as I made my way to her hot dripping opening.

Renée ran her hands through my hair as I applied my attention to her sex. As I ran my tongue over her lips in passing, she squealed, but when my focus moved toward her other leg, a grunt of longing escaped her and her hands gripped my hair. I really didn’t mean to tease her so much and she was tired of the roundabout way I was progressing. She directed me squarely to her yearning pussy. I grinned but only briefly as I was pressed to her sex. I used every bit of my tongue and lips to please the woman standing before me.

I kissed her, lapped at her escaped juices, sucked on her lips and the nub I found at the fore of her opening, and pressed my tongue as deeply into her hole as possible while wriggling it in all directions. Renée held onto my hair for encouragement and support. Knowing that it took quite a bit of focus to stay standing when I reached my climax, I helped her to remain upright as I continued to apply my imagination.

Her hands left my head and held onto my shoulders when I felt her legs tense up. I plunged into her and her body hardened in the throes of what I was sure was a major explosion. I could taste her spending as her body began thrusting against my face and I held her leg and back to keep her from falling. It didn’t seem appropriate to stop before she was finished, so I continued my delving of her as she rocked, thrashed and finally calmed down.

I looked up from my duty to find her looking down at me with a subdued smile. She ran her hands through my hair again and her overall look glowed.

“That felt good.” Her smile was still faint but her eyes were positively alight.

Having found her own strength to stand, she pushed me back onto the bed. I grabbed a pillow in descent and watched as she began to lower her lovely bottom to perch upon me. She rubbed her sweating pussy against my recently swallowed cock. To my surprise, my organ jumped at her as if the oral play wasn’t enough. Renée smiled at me as if to say, “See what I mean?”

I pulled at her leg to get the festivities started. She straddled me and her soft hand grasped my cock. Rubbing it along her wet slit caused her lips to part and she lowered down onto my lap. Having watched her swallow my engorged prick previously was absolutely incredible, but the sight of her other lips wrapped around my very ready rod was just totally unbelievable. As her round, delectable bottom settled onto my legs, Renée moaned a pleasure that I couldn’t argue. Her velvety pussy hugged me so snugly that I could almost swear she and I were built to fuck each other. The expression on her face suggested she would agree.

Renée began moving her hips around in small circles. The feeling of her supple walls groping at my shaft made me glad that I had cum once already; otherwise I would have been shooting off in seconds. I ran my hands up and down her thighs and hips, feeling her muscles work as she rode me. It wasn’t just the inner workings of her love tunnel that got me revved up so quickly, because the sight of her body moving over mine was extremely exciting and I couldn’t restrain myself from visually roaming her form as we bounced against each other.

Her leg muscles were corded and supported her recoiling bop as she rose and dropped onto my stiff pole. Her hips looked wider with the way she was splayed across my body. Her abdomen was flat but the slender muscles flexed with the way her efforts used more than just up and down motions. My visual trek continued up and I spotted her breasts bouncing with the lewd movements of her hip dance. Her nipples were bloated and stood out begging to be fondled. The smooth skin of her areola appeared puffy and shiny. Looking further up I caught the burning desire etched into her face as she watched me looking over her delicious body.

Teasing further, Renée hefted her own breasts and played with her very full nipples. She cooed and moaned as she pinched each teat and squeezed each gland. I held on for dear life as she used both hands to lift one breast, and then extend her tongue to tease and stimulate her sensitive peaks. I could almost swear that her nipple expanded before my eyes from the play and my mouth drooled for the chance to engage her receptive tips. She then let that breast fall back into place and lifted the other for more of the same.

“Would you like a taste?” she asked, smiling down at me. She knew I wanted to join in playing with her nipples. I nodded eagerly and my hips started thrusting into her involuntarily even though my legs weren’t in a position to do much. Her actions were driving me into a deeper lust-filled desire and I would have to spend it soon. I started to sit up so I could receive what she offered, but she pushed me back down and held out her hand to keep me at bay. She may have enjoyed the feel of me sucking her tits, but she was enjoying teasing me more.

My need for her tits grew along with my humping and though I couldn’t find purchase with my feet to properly fuck her, I found ways to further our coupling. My legs ended up rising behind her and kicking out to help me pound into her harder. She continued sucking and licking her own tits to encourage my actions and it worked. I gripped her hips and started lifting and pulling at her with the timing of my muted thrusts to actuate better penetration. The sight of her tongue wrapping around a swollen bud and the way her lips latched around much of her areola continued to incite my desperate drilling.

I didn’t think she could find ways to drive me any more insane with wanton lust for her, but I was wrong. “God, the feel of your cock pounding into me feels so good. And I know how badly you want my tits. I know you could make me come just from sucking on them, but I want to do that for you. I want you to fuck me while I suck my tits and I want you to watch me. Watch me suck my tits, baby. And fuck me as hard as you want while I do it.” Her request was simple, but effective.

I grabbed one of her arms and pulled her to the side. At the same time I rolled in concert with her motion so we wouldn’t lose our connection. We ended up with her laying back on the edge of the bed, and me half standing and half kneeling as I held her legs out and began really fucking her in earnest. Her teasing me with her tits just drove me to a point of ultimate need and I was going to give her all the drilling she could stand and then some.

The initial surprise of my sudden control of position stopped her from continuing with the torture she wrought in me, but Renée quickly recovered and began licking and sucking her tits in a grander show of how good everything felt. The sight before me only quickened my pace and I could feel my body burning with the effort. I wasn’t ready to give in quite so quickly and I opted for a change in technique by gripping her hips, slowing my pace and ramming into her with full-length strokes.

My pounding caused her boobs to shake with each collision and Renée rolled her eyes as I seemed to continue penetrating deeper into her more and more. Her oral play to her tits became moot because my thrusts would make her lose hold of her nipples, but her finger clamps were able to exchange the element of visual play for me by shaking her enormous fleshy sacks of Jell-o. The way her breasts shook with my thrusts was too much all at once, but her direct control over their movement made for a much more desirable play that I found to be the finale I was looking for.

Holding her tight to my suddenly exploding cock, I unloaded into her and ground my hips against her pelvis as more and more of my sperm poured out. I felt each shot pass along my length and rocket into her quivering orifice as my passionate throes sent her over the edge too. Exhausted from the heated workout, I collapsed on her feeling somewhat fulfilled but drained. Renée mumbled something in my ear.

I turned over to see her face. “What was that?”

She smiled with a satisfied sigh. “That was wonderful.”

We laid there for a few minutes basking in our shared afterglow and then Renée threw the pillows back to the head of the bed. She looked at me. “Move over there.”

I flexed myself inside her. She sucked in a quick breath. “Are you sure you want me to move?” I asked with a smile.

She smiled a lazy cat smile but nodded her head. I got up and leaned against the wall where the pillows were piled up. Renée moved over me and sat on my lap. She pressed her sloppy opening against me but didn’t take me in. Wrapping her arms around my neck just like in the bathroom the night before and then straightening out her back had the effect of thrusting her breasts out toward my face and she smiled down at me.

I smiled back and ran my hands up and down her spine in anticipation of driving her crazy with some serious mouth-to-nipple play. As big as her breasts were and with the way the nipples were pointed, I didn’t have to lift or move them at all. I held her tight and latched on, sucking her nipple in deeply. She pressed to me harder and started sliding her velvety wet pussy along my shaft.

I wondered why she didn’t just take me in but it was her fun. I wasn’t sure I could actually complete another round anyway, so I let the thought go and focused my attention on getting her off with my lips and tongue. She had us sealed together pretty well which was fine for the moment, but I wanted to do more than just suck on her nipples. I wanted to play with her big bouncy breasts. To hold them in my hands and feel their size, the way they gave to my grip was just as exciting as pressing my lips to them.

I let her left nipple slip from my lips with a pop and begin rooting around for the other. She guided her need to my lips and the thrashing continued. Seemingly with only my lap to hump and my mouth providing direct stimulation to her extremely sensitive nipples, Renée went into light convulsions while screaming to the world. I had no choice but to hold on as she pressed my face tightly to her cleavage until she calmed down and relaxed. She settled on me and I listened to her heavy breathing.

“Feel better?”

“Mm-Hmm.” She was like putty in my hands. Her eyelids were droopy and lips dry from heavy panting. I hugged her and just enjoyed her happiness.

For a few minutes we both remained there. Renée had her head on my shoulder and she quietly whispered, “That was so good!” over and over again. I could feel sweat slip from her breasts onto my chest and smell her scent in the air. Letting her ride me like that may not have offered me as much direct stimulation, but I was hard as a rock just the same. I didn’t think I could go again, but her change of contact only readied me for more.

Renée moved her hips about. “Do you want more?” She began moving in that very agreeable way that made my cock twitch and dance.

Concerned about the time and my ability to perform for Erin I replied, “I’d love to stay here and do this all night with you, but I do have a date to get ready for.”

“True. I wonder what time it is...” As she said that, the alarm clock went off. We both laughed at the timing.

Helping each other up, we headed to the bathroom to wash. The hot water felt good as I climbed in. Renée joined me and we began by actually scrubbing each other’s backs and other hard-to-reach places. The sight of her golden skin shining wet as it was and the slippery feel of her flesh against mine got my engines going yet again.

Renée enjoyed the fact immensely. “Baby, are you having a hard time?” She slid her hands along my cock as she asked.

“Not a hard time...” I suggested as I grinned at her.

She lathered up her hands and knelt before me to make sure she got every millimeter of my cock and balls clean. She rinsed me of every tiny nuance of soap with the same care. She checked my cleanliness by pulling my raging boner into her hot mouth. I took hold of her lovely face as I had earlier and began shoving myself into her until I could feel her swallowing my head. I pulled out and pushed in like that twice more then pulled her off of me completely.

I had her stand up and took her breasts in my hands. I raised each nipple to my lips, tugging and teasing them until both bulged out for attention with incredible size. I then grabbed the soap and lathered up her two mounds of flesh and paid special attention to areas normally not seen. Moving around behind her, I pressed my throbbing prick to her round cheeks and cupped her breasts from behind as the shower rinsed the soap from her. Renée found my cock and pulled me down and between her legs, where she used her crotch to stroke me as I massaged her enormous mammaries.

Both of us were so slick from being freshly cleaned and hot for each other that I quickly eased my cock into her scorching pussy. Renée leaned forward to allow for deeper penetration, and I had to release her lovely breasts in the process. I wasn’t disappointed since I could hold her round full hips as I thrust into her fully.

I marveled at the sight of my cock sliding in and out between her labia. The hot water, her moaning, and the pleasing sensation of her tight love tunnel all brought me to a thunderous explosion. I could feel each shot of sperm travel up the length of my cock and exit my encased hardon. Renée joined my calls of pleasure as the fire of my cum sent her into a riotous meltdown too.

My knees buckled under the intensity of my orgasm and both of us slid down and settled in the tub together. Our change of position did nothing to separate us. Renée leaned into me and we cuddled for a moment under the rain of the shower. We laid there occasionally squealing as our genitals throbbed with the last bits of our pleasure. Finally, both of us found the strength to stand upright, and we finished our shower on shaky legs.

After drying off, Renée led me to the bedroom and pulled my new clothes out of my closet. She pushed me down on the bed and had some fun tickling my feet before putting my socks on me. She then began sliding my pants on me without any underwear.

“I understand your view on me wearing underwear and I don’t mind that, but I’m supposed to be getting ready for dinner with Erin. She may feel differently.”

Renée smiled at me, “Don’t worry. She’ll find this a delightful surprise.”

Before closing my new slacks completely, Renée had my dick and balls hanging out of the open zipper. My size seemed to be amplified by the black cloth surrounding it. She knelt down between my legs to tongue and suck on me gently. I knew she was trying to get me going again after I had finally reached a relaxed state. I grew in her mouth quickly and she really got into the feeling of my cock reaching toward her throat.

I sat up and held her face. When she looked up I said, “I would love to have more of you, but I really do want to save something for Erin.” I gently removed her wonderful mouth from my begging cock and she pouted for a moment.

“Are you going to finish dressing me or do I need to?”

Still pouting, she gently tucked my still hard cock into my pants and carefully pulled up the zipper. Then she got my shirt and put it on me. She wouldn’t even let me button it up, slapping my hands away lightly. “This shirt design hangs loose. It’s not meant to be tucked in.”

Once she finished, I reached around and pulled her to me. With her in my lap, I hugged as much of her nude body as possible. She melted into my arms and let me hold her.

I then turned and laid her over on the bed. Kissing her lips gently, I stopped her before she could slide her tongue into my mouth. I even had to pull her hands away from my pants and hold them up above her head as I kissed her neck and shoulders. She struggled against me but allowed me to lavish her with my lips.

I moved down to her breasts. At first I just lay there and admired their shape, the way the settled on her chest in the relaxed position and even the way they rose and fell with her breathing. Her nipples expanded before my eyes as Renée’s excitement grew. Once again, I could smell her aromatic anticipation of what may come.

Leaning over, I brushed each nipple with my lips and tongue. I teased her and noticed her breathing becoming more rapid. A pull on each nipple elicited a light moan from her but I didn’t apply as much suction as I had earlier. I ran my tongue over the mountains of her tit flesh and began to truly enjoy the way her skin felt with my mouth.

Moving further down, I began my descent along her golden skin again and kissed and licked my way toward her navel. Not having arms long enough to hold her, I slid my hands over her arms and to her breasts where I pinched and kneaded her enormous globes.

Her hands covered mine and when I reached her belly button, a single dip of my tongue into her shallow innie brought about a giggle. I kissed her navel and moved down further. Her hands rubbed down my arms and ran through my hair as I dragged my tongue along the last few inches of flesh toward her hot box. I lightly blew air across the small patch of pubic hair that decorated her pelvic area and she welcomed me to her open vagina with widespread legs.

I explored her folds with not only my tongue and lips, but also my fingertips and even my chin. Her pungent scent filled me until my cock was rock hard as I lapped at the juices that had built up inside her.

Renée moaned and thrashed about. “Oh please, Ral. Don’t stop. You do me so good. The only thing I want more is your big cock filling me with lots of your tasty cum. Please fuck me again. Please!”

I resisted the invitation and drove her toward another climax. For a few minutes, she locked her legs around my head and pressed me to her hot wet twat. I continued orally abusing her until she relaxed completely.

Looking up I found her in a shallow state of unconsciousness. Her breathing was steady but she didn’t seem to have the strength to move. I continued drinking up her juice enjoying the flavor which was nothing like I would expect. I gently cleaned her crotch with my tongue and then I got a warm washcloth to clean up my face.

Standing back, I admired the sight of the spent woman lying on my bed. I could really get used to that sight. I noticed her eyes open slightly and a weak smile crossed her lips. I crawled up next to and spooned up behind her, cuddling for the last few minutes we had.

Renée came out of the clouds when I curled up with her. She pressed herself to me mewling and pulled my head around for a gentle kiss. “I have never felt so wonderful,” she said softly. “You have brought me all these delicious feelings and for that I could never be happier. I’m so glad that you had the stereo for that party, Ral.”

I chuckled a bit. “I thought you weren’t looking for marriage?”

“No, I’m not. But that doesn’t mean that I want these feelings to end.” She pulled my arms around her and had me cup her full breasts. I held her gently; softly squeezing and rubbing them educed light sighs from Renée. Both of us were enjoying the attention I was applying as well as the closeness we had.

“Promise me something?” she asked suddenly.

“What?”

“No matter how many other women you end up sleeping with, promise me that you’ll always return to give me some attention as well.”

I didn’t have the courage to disagree with her notion of me sleeping with other women, so I tried one last time to offer anyway. “You know, I’d have no problem devoting all my attention to you alone.”

Renée looked into my eyes. Her response surprised me. “I want to share you with other women. I couldn’t possibly keep you to myself. There are so many women out there to explore, to have fun with and to please. It would actually make me happy to know that you were enjoying others.”

All I could do was look at her with an expression of pure awe. Her statement was something I truly didn’t understand, but my train of thought got interrupted. The clock blazed away again with its second alarm telling us it was time to go.

I retrieved Renée’s clothes and watched her get dressed. I didn’t say anything but something bothered me. She wanted to share me with other women. I could only guess that she would want me to share her with other men. It would be fair. I just didn’t know if I could do it.

A twinge of jealousy swept over me at the thought of seeing Renée with another man. And I was certain that my expression was what prompted Renée to ask, “What’s wrong?”

I didn’t know how to answer. I wanted her to be happy, not only with sex—because that seemed to be perfectly fine—but with whatever budding relationship we had. She told me earlier that we were friends with benefits. That probably meant that she knew other guys that she went to for physical frustrations when the need arose. As hot as she was, not only in looks, but in bed as well, she probably has quite a list. The idea of so many other guys touching her fueled my anger and jealousy.

Renée knelt in front of me and took my face in her hands. The feel of her touch quieted my emotional storm before it got out of control. She asked me again, “What’s wrong?”

I tried to keep my voice level and chose my words carefully. “You want to share me with other women?”

She nodded, “Does that upset you?”

“Not that specifically. But it would only be fair if I offered the same to you.”

“Yeah, that would be fair, but I’m not asking for it.”

I watched her eyes. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for, maybe some kind of rejection over thoughts I haven’t shared with her, maybe reassurance, but I didn’t know.

Renée seemed to feel my anxiety. “Does the thought of me being with someone else bother you?”

I nodded.

“Well, I’m flattered.” She smiled gently. “But it’s not necessary. I’m not looking for anyone else. I’m happy with the way things are between us.”

She probably knew I needed to hear that, because I calmed so much more at her words. She took my hands and led me from the bedroom. We turned off the lights and I grabbed my new key.

“Let me hold on to that.” Renée requested.

“What? My key?”

She smiled and nodded. “I’ll take care of the bedsheets while you’re gone. When you and Erin return you won’t have to worry about rolling around in any mess we’ve left.”

I handed over the key quickly. Just the idea of sleeping in the mess we left was enough to get me to agree. “How will I get in later?”

“I’ll leave the key on top of the door frame, and if you don’t mind, I’ll make myself a copy, too.”

I nodded. “Sure. That would be a good idea, just in case I lose mine.”

No longer being upset about her seeing other guys—at least for the time being—I was still curious about why she would want to share me. I waited until we drove away to ask.

“Ok. I’m not upset about... well you... but I’m still curious.”

“Why would I be willing to share you with other women?”

“Yeah.”

She focused on driving for a moment and I waited patiently. “You’re only a couple of years younger than me. But like I said before, I’d already dated a lot of guys. I’ve figured out what it is I want from you. I want the same thing for you. I want you to date other women so you can discover what it is that you want.”

I thought about that. Actually, the idea had evolved within me since I first noticed girls. It was my curiosity as to what it would be like to date, to love, and to live with a woman. The only problem was I never had the opportunity to see if my ideals were possible. Just to be in a relationship would make me happy. Honestly, beyond that I had no real expectations. I told Renée all of it, in almost the exact wording.

“Wow! I’m impressed. Most guys look for specifics: blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits, whatever. You’ve simplified your desire to a very fundamental outlook. For your age, that’s... I don’t know, cool.”

We pulled into the parking lot for the Olive Garden. I sat for a moment considering what I might have been looking for. “So what was it you’ve found in me? I need an idea because I’m wondering if I may be looking for something too vague.”

“Actually, it’s good. You’re not anticipating anything, so whatever happens beyond your expectation would be a bonus. Kind of like this date with Erin. You’re only expecting dinner and conversation. Wouldn’t you say that if she took you back to your place and you end up spending the night together, that would be a bonus?”

Given the logical progression of thought, she was right. I nodded my agreement.

“Then there you go, and you should get going; you don’t want to be late.”

I smiled. I liked the simplicity of it all. Her expectations were about as simple as mine and she was basically telling me to just play it all by ear. I couldn’t think about it too much or I would overshoot the basic ideas. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. She patted my face and I got out.

The night air was cool again, just as it was when Renée and I strolled around the party house the night before. Things turned out much better than I expected. Maybe the date with Erin would too. It was best to not expect it. That way I wouldn’t be let down if nothing happened. I walked up to the door and turned back to wave at Renée before going in. She flashed her headlights at me, and I stepped into the air-conditioned restaurant.