The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Epilogue

Over the next week, most of the girls moved into the underground facility with me. That lower level where all the kidnapped women had been held captive was a series of rooms big enough to comfortably house three people each. It was like Christmas morning down there with all the excitement. The only complaint was the lack of windows, but being together with everyone else stifled that oversight.

The only one who didn’t completely give up her former home was Jeri. She had purchased a house about three years prior and when the others found out she had a pool it was decided for her to keep the house. It would end up as a home away from home for those who missed having windows.

Agent Joan Davis found out about the eviction and where we moved to. She was a bit shocked that all the women I had been protecting moved in as well. The truth would hurt less than leading her on so I told her everything. I expected a tirade but she was surprisingly accepting of the news. Even still, she didn’t want to date someone living or having sex with fourteen other women. She did however tell me to call should I have a falling out with all of the others.

The media kept up with the finale to the serial kidnappings. Victoria disappointed them by pleading guilty to all charges. However she still faced sentencing and that set a new precedent. She was sentenced to spend her life in prison. It wasn’t considered a life term but the closest the media could call it was “eternity”.

After Victoria’s sentencing, the FBI sent me the cash reward they had offered for any assistance to help bring the serial kidnappings to an end. I was a touch shocked and called Joan to verify what I had received was correct. She just laughed and suggested, along with the encouragement of everyone else, that I go shopping. I did, but fifty thousand dollars is difficult for me to spend.

Charlotte and Lawrence continued to use their aliases even though everyone knew everyone by name. Like Alexandria, they suggested that I find an alias too. I didn’t like it but I understood the need. If someone knew my real name, they could control me with a copy of the program. I didn’t know what to use but Chaos liked calling me Mr. Naughty. Considering they used variations of their real names, it was the best any of us could come up with for me.

I did find a use for a big chunk of that reward money. After discussing it over with Lawrence and Charlotte, they agreed and I bought into the store as a part owner. Without Vikkor to manage and most of its employees in jail, Charlotte closed it until it could be run properly.

Finding a manager and employees wasn’t difficult. Most of my girls were willing to take up part time jobs. I was going to work as acting manager, but several wise women suggested otherwise. Spending time around the girls with so many sexually stimulating products could lead to problems with customers. I agreed and transferred Vikkor’s management knowledge to Renée so she could run it. With a few changes in policy the girls ended up not only making extra spending money but they got to try out some of the outfits and toys. By wearing the outfits during work they brought in customers, and by personal knowledge of the toys they sold more with suggestions on usage.

The finishing touch to the store was giving it a new name. It was Law’s idea to use my alias because neither his nor Chaos’ worked appropriately for the type of products we sold. Mr. Naughty’s in Arlington was the first in our chain.

Other than those major events, everything else became a bit of ordered chaos in routine. Since I didn’t take the management job at the store I was free for attending school and keeping the girls happy. It may sound ridiculous to put so much time into it, but with fourteen women vying for my attention it almost wasn’t enough. Priorities being what they are, I sometimes had to ask them to leave me alone long enough to study for an upcoming test. Usually they would help. It allowed them time with me and with their collective knowledge even short periods of spontaneous pop-quizzes helped me more than just reading the texts.

My power over the girls didn’t wear down as I had hoped. Each of them continued to want me just as much as they had when each of us met. We used a pseudo-rotation only because I couldn’t please all of them every night. Effectively they took turns with me throughout the weekdays. On weekends it was a free-for-all. I was usually devoid of clothes every weekend. All weekend.

To say the least, they were happy and I never felt better. Our collective dreams continued as did that feeling of near-completeness. I didn’t bother collecting more women to make our family whole because I didn’t know if it was a number or a specific person that was missing. I would probably never know.

As the semester came closer to an end, thoughts of Christmas holiday were being discussed on the occasion. Then Mandy told me she wanted to go home for Christmas, and she wanted me to go too. I wasn’t entirely surprised by that. She loved our parents and they would want her home for the holidays. No, the problem was Mandy. She had decided to remain a Cat-girl. How would Mom and Dad take her appearance? Worse still, what would they think if they found out that she and I were having sex? It no longer bothered either of us that we were step-brother and step-sister. That was in the past, but Mom and Dad wouldn’t see it that way. Here’s to hoping we could find solutions.

There was another problem with going home for the holidays. I didn’t want to. Those two who claimed to be my parents weren’t. My real parents were either lost or dead, and my only memories of childhood were of growing up seemingly alone in a house of five. Maybe going home would be a good idea. I could put those memories to rest and maybe, just maybe, I could get some answers.