The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Protector

By TechnicDragon

Chapter 8: A Second Night of Fun

Erin and I left the restaurant and strolled to her car, a white 4-door Chevy Lumina. I opened her door for her, even though she was driving. After I got in, Erin just started driving. She hadn’t asked me for directions to my apartment, and she was heading the wrong way, “Um... Where are we going?”

“I thought we would stop and pick up a few things first.”

“Okay, what are we after?” I wasn’t even going to try and guess.

“Well, first we need some rum and maybe a bottle of Jack. Then a couple of items to help the party along after Nadia shows up.”

I’ve never cared for alcohol and I certainly didn’t see any need for it. “Why do we need rum and Jack?”

She looked over at me before answering. “You don’t seem to strike me as the beer type.”

Maybe I should’ve elaborated, “I... I’ve never had alcohol. I’ve never wanted it. It seems the intent for tonight is pretty well understood.”

She smiled and even laughed quietly to herself, “Ral, you don’t have to have any if you don’t want any. However...” she reached over and rubbed my thigh, getting close to my semi-relaxed penis. The heat of her hand sent blood directly to my pants pet and it reached out to her. “...you seem to be in desperate need of relaxation.” She pulled her hand away.

I still didn’t understand the need for alcohol but I wasn’t going let that spoil the evening’s fun. “What else do we need?”

“Well... neither of us knows what Nadia’s real preferences are, so we better get some condoms. And since you just moved into the apartment today, we’ll definitely need something for better light than just overheads, so candles and a lighter. Overheads are too much and pure darkness is only good for sleeping.”

I couldn’t argue with her logic, but the mention of condoms suddenly brought out a bit of a panic attack on my part. “Oh, crap!” I stared at the dashboard, but I wasn’t focused on it. The thought that I had sex with Renée several times completely unprotected made me suddenly scared.

Erin looked over at my exclamation, “What’s wrong?” She was looking around the car and ahead of us as we continued down the road.

I didn’t know exactly how to answer. “Um... I... I mean Renée and I... we didn’t use protection.” I looked at Erin.

She visibly relaxed, “Don’t yell like that when I’m driving. I thought we were about to be hit.” She reached behind her seat and pulled out a small purse. From it she retrieved her cell phone. I watched the road and her nervously as she dialed. She didn’t bother talking on it after dialing; she handed it to me instead.

“Hello? Erin?”

“No It’s Ral.”

“Oh, is the date over already?”

“Well, dinner is, but something dawned on me when Erin suggested getting protection for tonight.”

“Oh. Oh, you’re worried about what we’ve been doing and not using anything?”

I started to nod in my panic, but realized the stupidity of it and said, “Yes.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’ve been unable to get pregnant for a couple of years now. I lost my ovaries to cysts just after I got out of high school.”

“Oh, okay. I’m sorry, I... I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay. Where are you now?”

“Erin and I are out getting a few things.”

“Condoms and probably either Jack Daniels or some rum, right?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“I’ve known her for a bit over a year now. She doesn’t drink a lot, but those are her favorites. Well, I’m going to let you go now. Have fun!”

Renée hung up and I looked at the phone. I wasn’t sure what to think. Renée never mentioned her problem before, but I never asked either. It made sense though, she didn’t have to worry about getting pregnant, and after she found out that I hadn’t been with anyone she didn’t think I would have any STDs. The real problem was I got too caught up in the excitement to consider the possibility of catching anything from her. I was pretty certain that she would have told me and made sure we had protection if that were the case. Plus she wouldn’t have been so adamant about me bedding Erin. I put the thoughts away for a later discussion with her.

We arrived at a local beer/wine/liquor store and she easily found the Jack and rum. As we checked out, I noticed the cashier wasn’t really looking at Erin. He registered that there was someone paying for the alcohol, but that was it. The way she was dressed, her astonishing figure and the eyefull of tits presented wasn’t causing him to fumble in the least. He was about as interested in her as he would be in watching paint dry. We got outside and I pointed it out to Erin.

“Honestly, I don’t know what I would do if I got all the attention my figure should draw. I’m perfectly happy with being treated like a person rather than some bimbo built for only one thing.” She didn’t seem the slightest bit upset about the situation, so I didn’t press it. I didn’t let it slip completely from my thoughts either and tucked it away along with the similar occurrences with Renée from night before and earlier that day.

Within a few blocks we found an adult gift and novelty shop. Erin looked at me as she opened her door, “Your presence will be required for this.” My common sense must have been turned off because I wasn’t sure what she meant.

We got inside and found all kinds of erotic movies, toys, magazines, books and outfits. I even noticed an old-fashioned plastic blow up doll already inflated and exhibited in a display case. I was expecting the place to be dark and seedy, but it was instead well lit and very clean. I tried to laugh off the absurdity of it all, and Erin just ignored it. She took my hand and led me to the counter.

The clerk looked like another college student working to make additional money. Peculiar place to work, but I wasn’t going to hold it against him. I noticed he didn’t react to Erin’s appearance either. Maybe he saw it all the time. No, it had to be something else. Maybe everyone believed that she was still with Mike and he spooked most people. I doubted it because the guy should have at least asked about it.

“Where can I find some condoms?” Erin asked. He pointed at a wall case that contained all sorts, sizes and even flavors. Erin started looking them over and picked up a few to read the descriptions. She then turned to me, “So what size do you need?”

I shrugged. “I’ve never bought condoms before.”

“What about the night you wanted to do it with your last girlfriend?”

“I got one from a vending machine in a local truck stop. It said one size fits all”

She looked at me with high eyebrows, “No, one size does not fit all.” She put the box down and dragged me back to the clerk. He responded to her as if she was barely there, but her question brought my thought processes to a screeching halt.

“Do you have a viewing room available?”

“Yeah, Room 3 is open. The price is five dollars for twenty minutes.” He seemed almost bored.

Erin looked back at me and I took the cue. I paid the guy and retrieved my change along with the key. I followed Erin to Room 3 and when we entered I was reminded of the viewing booth from “The Crow: City of Angels.” The room was barely wide enough for the cushioned arm-chair that occupied it. A cabinet directly in front of the chair contained a large television and a box with different previews of movie titles that were recently released. A single light above the door gave the room a dim ambiance that, coupled with the deplorable state of the chair, walls, and cabinet, didn’t exactly put me in the mood for sex. Looking around, we both wondered just when the last time the room was cleaned.

I closed the door, “Why did we just rent a room?”

She stepped over to the chair and looked at it with mild disgust, “Did you really want me pulling your foot-pal out in front of everyone else?”

I was fairly certain what she meant. The question of my size was in the air and she wanted to know what I was packing. She patted the chair and surprisingly it didn’t collapse. She looked back at me, “Have a seat.”

I looked at the chair and had this deep desire not to touch it. Erin stepped over to me, detected my reluctance, and began running her hands over my chest and arms. When I felt her hand casually cup my crotch, I looked at her and found curiosity and lust in her eyes. With a gentle squeeze from Erin my body responded and I no longer cared who had used the chair before.

To my surprise the chair was far more comfortable that it looked and with Erin crouched in front of me, the rest of the room melted away as I focused only on her. She pushed my legs apart and pulled me toward her. Her measurable chest pressed against the insides of my thighs, and the feel of her warm body got me even more excited. Considering what she was trying to find out, an erection was just what I needed. I ended up almost lying down in the chair as she began opening my pants. She smiled at me. “Relax. I only want to see.”

I laughed a bit as she reached in for my new hardon. I felt her warm hand wrap around me and I had to stifle a moan.

Her expression was one of surprise, “Oh my, Ral!” She pulled out my boner and held it straight up.

I knew I had grown when I woke up that morning, but it looked like my growth had continued through the day. Seeing the way her hand wrapped around the base, I even wondered just how big I was.

“No wonder Renée had so much fun!” Erin exclaimed. Apparently she believed that Renée was impressed with my size and I couldn’t bring myself to suggest I wasn’t that big the night before. There was no way to explain how I’d grown, especially so much so fast.

Erin distracted me from my thoughts as she began stroking my longer and thicker cock. A look of wonder was spread across her face. The feeling of her touch sent thrills throughout my body and I moaned at her light contact. She stopped stroking due to my reaction and I opened my eyes to see what she was doing.

With my throbbing meat millimeters from her cheek she looked to my eyes, “You’re sensitive. I better take it easy if I want you to last at all tonight.”

“So how big do you think I am?” Maybe focusing on technical details would help me, but I was betting it wouldn’t.

“Well,” She looked up and down my length, “I don’t know.”

“What size condoms did Mike wear?” I had to stay focused.

“He wore medium, but you’re much bigger than he was, both longer and thicker. We may have to get a couple of different sizes to make sure we have the right ones.” Erin seemed to be mesmerized by the sight of my erection because she didn’t take her eyes off of it as she spoke.

What I was betting on was if she was telling the truth about Mike, then she was already wondering what I would feel like in her. I tried not to picture sliding my hard cock in and out of her tight little pussy, but it was no use. The idea drove me.

Not realizing I had closed my eyes, I felt something else that not only took me by surprise but felt quite exquisite. I looked to find Erin running her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. Her eyes found mine as she pulled my cock into her hot mouth. I groaned louder as her tongue swirled about the head and her lips progressed forward. I watched mesmerized as her mouth worked around and onward. I didn’t want her to stop; I wanted to just let her continue until she got what she was striving for. But when her lips pressed to her hand at the root of my cock, I reached up and cupped her face. Gradually and grudgingly I pulled her off.

She licked her lips and held up my shaft again, “I’ve never cared for doing that for Mike, but I just couldn’t help myself. And I even swallowed you. Your cock just slid right into my throat as if it were supposed to. I thought I would gag, but I just kept taking you in deeper and deeper.”

Her statement only momentarily gave me pause. How had she been able to do that if she never did it before? Renée seemed to have experience enough to get away with it, but Erin had only been with Mike and she just said she didn’t like going down on him. It seemed a reach, but she might have had a natural talent for it. She just never had the proper motivation... if that was what I was.

Still holding her face in my hands, I finally composed some words. “Erin... if you keep that up, we’re never going to make it back to my place.” I took a moment to calm my breathing, “I’ll be more than happy to allow you to explore this to whatever extent you want.”

She pouted a bit but nodded her agreement. I let her put my foot-pal back properly and we left the room. She grabbed a few boxes of condoms and put them on the counter. Like a good robot, the clerk rang it up.

Erin looked at me, “Would you be so kind as to fetch my credit card, baby?”

I grinned and knelt next to her right thigh. Lifting it and placing the knee on my shoulder, she had to balance herself by holding the counter. Her thighs were moist with her juices and I found the scent enticing. After removing the card, I ran my hand over her wet sex. She sucked in a quick breath in response and placed her foot back on the floor. A little teasing wasn’t going to get us very far. I figured we probably better got back to my place before she went nuts. She paid for the condoms and didn’t bother putting her card away as she dragged me from the store.

We raced back to the complex and she found my apartment quickly. I was concerned about the police but we got lucky on that account. I grabbed the bags and walked with her to the front porch. I thought about the content and remember something that she had wanted, “What about the candles?”

Erin was looking at me like she could eat me, but the reminder shook her. She pulled out her phone and called Nadia.

While she made her call, I found the key. I didn’t realize how short her call was and as I tried to get the door unlocked Erin pulled me to her and locked her lips to mine. It was our first real kiss and she wasn’t holding back. I thought Renée had been forward the night before, but by comparison she had paced herself.

Erin surprised me more as she began pulling at my pants. By some freakish luck, I got the key into the keyhole and the door opened. Erin didn’t let me go and I had to pick her up and carry her inside. She was so revved up she wasn’t thinking. Her legs wrapped around me and her arms held onto my neck. I could have probably carried her by our liplock alone, but the added support helped.

I found the light switch but she flipped it back off and pulled me down to the couch. We lay there for a moment, exploring each other with hands and tongues. I lay over her, running my hands along her hips and sides. Not certain what she would want from me, I thought it best to let her make suggestions. I noticed her breathing was getting heavier by the second and my actions only fueled her need.

Suddenly, she pushed me back and climbed onto my lap. Her ferocity made me wonder if we were going to survive the evening. Erin almost ripped my shirt open, but I grabbed her hands and held them firmly. Her eyes sought mine and I saw a need so deep that it almost swallowed me. I understood that need and wanted to join it, but something told me that our fun would be spoiled by doing so.

I reached up and gently kissed her lips. She pushed forward to shove her tongue down my throat but I held her back. She groaned with her need. I took her hands off my chest and began unbuttoning my shirt for her. She watched as the cloth parted more and more, slowly showing more of my bare chest. When I was done, I allowed her to pull it from me. She slipped down to the floor and tried the same thing with my pants, but I stopped her again. She was hungry for me and I really didn’t understand why.

I considered the possibility that Mike must have never taken care of her sexually. I didn’t want her to rush to a heated ending so quickly. She wanted to know what made me so good for Renée. Maybe it was because I let Renée have her way with me. If I did the same with Erin though we would be worn out by the time Nadia arrived.

I leaned forward and stood up while still holding Erin. “I’m going to let you go. I want you to sit down. Okay?”

She looked a bit disappointed but nodded and took a seat. Kneeling in front of her, I held her hands in mine. I looked up and saw a mix of desire and distress. I kissed each hand, allowing my lips to linger on her skin. The simple gesture seemed to calm her and excited me at the same time. I looked up. “You look disappointed.”

She nodded slightly.

“I’m guessing that Mike wouldn’t let you just jump him?”

Again, she nodded. I looked into her eyes. She sat there meekly and I wondered what happened to all the energy she just had. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” I stroked her cheek, “But I’m not Mike. I don’t want to rush off to the first round and then pass out on you. I want to endure. I want to make sure you get whatever you need. But I also want us to take our time.”

“But Nadia will be here...” she started but I put a finger to her lips. She stopped instantly.

“You will get to have me however you want...”

A grin spread.

I gestured that I had more, “...but I want to undress you first.”

She cocked her head to the side.

“Your dress is beautiful. I don’t want it ruined in a fit of passion. And I like the clothes that Renée bought for me. So once we’re naked enough,” I rubbed her legs and looked at them briefly to indicate that I liked the stockings, “you get to take over.”

Her face shifted from curious to a wide Cheshire cat grin. She nodded slowly, but her voice gave away her excitement: “Okay.” Her eyes shifted for a second, “I almost forgot something...” She pushed me back and went to her purse. While she was up, I went over and turned on the light over the stove in the kitchen. It wasn’t as romantic as candles, but it offered more light than the distant street lamps through the blinds.

I sat down on the loveseat again as Erin closed the CD player on my stereo. She hit a button and the speakers belched out the opening bars of “Hey Pretty (Drive-By Remix)” by Poe. Then she turned to me and approached.

I watched her walk and allowed myself to look her over from head to foot. She was absolutely stunning, just like in the restaurant. Mentally, I was still trying to get over the fact that Erin wanted me. She was only supposed to make sure I wasn’t some kind of chauvinistic pig, not end up physically attracted to me. For that matter, I still couldn’t understand the attraction. It was there nonetheless.

I scooted to the edge of the seat as she stepped up to me. She pressed her flat tummy to my chin as I looked up. I couldn’t see her face past her breasts which were right there, covered by the black material that cupped each big round globe. I ran my hands down her back, over her round buttocks, and the back of her shapely legs. When I reached her ankles, I grasped one and pulled. She held onto me and shifted her weight. I lifted her foot and removed the shoe. After letting her foot go, I did the same with the other. Looking up pressed the bottom of her breasts to my eyes. Chuckling at the result, I sat back a bit so I could see the look on her face.

She smiled and her sultry eyes did more than light up the room. Her desire was painted there on her face. She was being patient with me, but she wouldn’t let me take too much time before she just threw me back again and started doing things her way.

I reached up and took her hand. She watched as I slid her glove down her arm and dropped it on the couch. I repeated the process with her other arm and finally reached up behind her back. I felt around and found the hook and then the zipper as “Hey Pretty” got to the part of, “gently parting the teeth, one at a time; down, under and beneath; the longest unzipping of my life.”

She grinned at me. “You don’t have to go that slow.”

I grinned back. It only seemed appropriate for the moment. However, with her need built up as it already was, I couldn’t make her wait too long.

I finished the zipper in the back and worked my way around to her sides. Following the edge of her dress, my hands came up along the curve of her breasts. Suddenly I was very nervous. Something about uncovering her breasts brought out a mixture of excitement and hesitation. I didn’t understand it because I had already touched her heated sex twice.

Looking at the magnificent shape of her fullness made my heart race. I wanted to see her full splendor, to touch her and enjoy the exquisite feel of her warm flesh. I had shown so much confidence about the encounter, and I suddenly faltered. Erin brought her hands up to mine. Apparently my hesitation encouraged her to help. She nodded. Her lips parted with heavier breathing. Her tongue darting out to moisten her lips in anticipation.

Maybe I was looking for permission. Who knows, but that was all it took for me to draw the cups of her dress down from her big, round breasts. The soft light coming from the kitchen and the upturned blinds behind me made her skin glow against the black of her outfit. The heat of her body comforted me. Having her pull my hands up to her bared chest caused a rush of excitement much like in the adult gift shop.

Erin closed her eyes and allowed me to gently fondle her breasts as she ran her hands up and down my arms. Her skin was so soft and with all the contact we had had so far, I wondered why I only now noticed. I didn’t dwell on it as her nipples rose under my palms. She moaned lightly as I caressed her pliable mounds.

She looked down at me. “That feels so good. You have wonderful hands.”

Her voice was soft as she purred her delight. The size of her breasts wasn’t even close to the size of the rack Renée possessed, but the difference didn’t detract from how much I was enjoying her reaction to my touch. Not wanting to stop the very sensual massage, I was conflicted between just giving her chest plenty of attention and continuing to remove her dress so she could have her way with me. I didn’t see how the latter would be any less enjoyable and with the way she was getting heated up from my handling of her breasts, I was certain that she would indulge my desire for her bouncy treasures.

I slid my hands down and took hold of her dress again. Erin watched me as I pulled the material down her skin, over her garter belt and past her thighs. She stepped out and let me set it aside.

Janet Jackson spoke with a very soft, “Hold on baby, let me get you ready” for the opening of “The Body That Loves You”. At the same time, Erin pulled my face up and looked me in the eyes for a moment. Then she leaned forward as if she was going to kiss my forehead or something, and she directed my face toward to her breasts. The sight of her extended nipples got my mouth watering, and I gently kissed each one as she pushed them into my mouth. I looked up to find her eyes closed as she urged me to suck on her teats.

I was willing to please her and allow her to enjoy herself. Granted I doubted that I would have any problems with anything she wanted to try. So I greedily pulled and sucked on her nipples. Her moans ended up working with the thrumming music that filled the room. I ran my hands up the backs of her legs, over her round cheeks, and the small of her back. We held each other as she fed me her large succulent gems.

When the song came to close, she pushed me back and crawled onto my lap. I began to pull back from her breasts for whatever else she has in mind, but she shook her head with a slight grin and pulled my face forward again.

She leaned over me and whispered in my ear. “I want to know what it’s like to get off just from having you play with and suck on my tits.”

I moaned my delight and it reverberated through her nipple. She pressed into me harder and the opening bass of Christina Aguilera’s “What a Girl Wants” began. The music pulsed and we moved against each other to the beat. Her breasts glistened with my oral attentions and before Christina made her final declarations, “Whatever keeps me in your arms, I’m thanking you for giving it to me,” Erin was all but smothering me in her chest and grinding her crotch into my fully aroused foot-pal.

She called out loud, “Oh, Ral, that feels so good. Don’t stop.”

I encouraged her pleasure by sucking as hard as I could on both of her very large and extended nipples at the same time.

She responded with stuttering thrusts against my crotch and repeated “Yes, yes, yes....” Her crescendo built and she finally moaned out a primal howl that I understood. I felt her moisture through the opening in my pants and realized that she could have easily slipped her hot pussy around my engorged cock for even more stimulation.

I let go for lack of breathing space and peeled her off me. Her breathing was heavy and she looked at me as if she were ready to eat me. I held her in my lap, grinning at her state.

When she regained a bit of composure she finally said, “I’ve never... That was... You...”

A chuckle escaped me at the idea of her being speechless. Apparently Mike never tried to just please her. I smiled, happy that she was enjoying the beginnings of our evening.

She leaned down, took my face in her hands, and locked her lips to mine. I held her to me and let her explore my mouth and tongue. Becoming familiar with her, I noticed a difference in the pattern of oral fondling between her and what I had experienced with Renée. Not wanting to compare the two women, I let it go and enjoyed the embrace.

Erin pulled from our kiss and looked into my eyes. “You’re good.”

I just sat there and smiled gently. I didn’t know what to say. She wanted to find out about me, and all I could offer was my best effort.

“Now we’re going to find out how good I am...” she said as she slid back and off the loveseat.

I worked with her as she pulled my pants off. Then she got comfortable with a couch cushion under her folded legs. Once settled, she pulled my legs apart and forward. It put me in the same laid-back position we were in at the adult store. I knew exactly what she wanted, but I wanted to do something to return the gesture. I ended up dropping my hands to my sides for lack of being able to reach her.

She smiled at my gesture. “Relax.” Her grin grew wide. “I only want to look.”

She ran her hands up and down my shaft, watching how the skin slipped under her grip. I listened as Savage Garden sang “Truly Madly Deeply” and I wondered if Erin was thinking the same thing, especially about the ‘deeply’ part.

Her tongue danced up and down along with her hands and she easily got jumps and reflexive responses to her touch. She smiled at me before wrapping her lips around the side of my cock as if playing a flute of flesh. She then skimmed her lips along my sensitive skin and her tongue punctuated her enjoyment of my responses. I groaned and moaned as she tormented me with pleasure. Finally she sat up and pulled my engorged purple head down to her smacking lips.

She kissed the tip and opened her mouth to pull me into her. I watched as she slurped and sucked just on the head. She treated me like a sweet bonbon, savoring the flavor and texture as her lips and tongue glided over the tip. Then she opened wide and leaned forward. The hot cavern of her mouth dripped with anticipation as she closed around me and ran her tongue along the underside of my cum hose. She pushed herself onto me more and I could feel the tightness of her throat. Without any thought to what might happen, she continued to take me in until her nose nestled in my pubic hair.

She looked up at me and tried to smile with her lips wrapped around my meat. I just shook my head in astonishment and then she did something else I didn’t think would be physically possible: she hummed along with the music. The effect was nothing short of devastating. The feel of her throat vibrating around the head of my cock just shot a flood of pleasure through me and straight to my balls. For the space of a few heartbeats I felt a sense of déjà vu as Erin did that. Disregarding the brief glimpse, I gripped the couch as she pulled back to catch the first jet of my climax. All I could do was hold on to the loveseat to keep myself in place as I unloaded into her willing mouth. Erin continued sucking on me and swallowing everything I gave her.

After I finished and relaxed I looked at her again. She was licking my remnants from my cock head and her lips. She then used a couple of fingers to gather gobs of my spending from her face where my convulsing had missed her mouth. As if she were eating a creamy pudding, she finished up smacking her lips.

“Feel better?” she asked. All I could do was nod. “I can’t believe I actually did that. What’s more, not only did I like it, but you have the yummiest cum.” She licked my twitching cock again, “I’m going to want more of that.”

“I thought this was supposed to be me pleasing you?”

She rubbed her hand along the underside of my cock, which was lying back on my belly, but still hard as a rock. “Feels like you still get to.”

“What would you like?”

“The bed. I finally want to felt this beauty crammed in me over and over and over.” She licked her lips while looking over my cock. “You probably better get up before I find something else to entertain myself with.” As she said it, she lowered her head and I felt her suck one of my balls into her warm mouth. She moaned her desire directly to my sperm factory and I jumped up before she sent me over the edge again. She grinned at my reaction and ran off to the bedroom.

When I got to the door way she was looking out the window into the night. She turned to me and I watched her voluptuous silhouette pose. She turned the control for the blinds to keep out prying eyes but still allow some light.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She not only held me with her arms but one of her long shapely legs ran up my side and over my butt. We kissed standing on three legs and before we came up for a good gulp of air we were on two legs.

Holding her by her scrumptious ass cheeks, I carried her to my bed and she smiled. My hard cock bounced with my steps and even tapped the exposed area of her crotch. I could feel her juices run down my new length and she moaned at the feel of me being so close.

I knelt on the bed and laid her over. She grabbed for the pillows and pulled one under her head. Leaning over her, I began kissing her chin and jaw line. I ran my tongue over her neck and to an earlobe. She moaned at my attention and I felt her hand wrap around my eager poker. She pulled me into position and rubbed the tip against her very wet lips. She opened up and I pushed forward gently.

She grunted and I saw her eyes go wide. “God, you’re big.”

“As wet as you are, this shouldn’t be too difficult. Should it?” I asked as I felt the tightness of her pussy.

She looked up and about as if seeing what was going on inside her head, “Mike always enjoyed the fact that I was so tight.” It was a side comment that I wasn’t going to take any offense to, but if Mike found her tight, then I would have difficulty.

“Looks like I’m not the one who needs to relax then,” I stated simply.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t ‘mean’ anything, but you said earlier that I needed to relax. I was just making an observation.”

“I could use something to drink...”

I sat up and looked down to where her hand was still holding my ready foot-pal. “Unfortunately, that is attached.”

She pouted but couldn’t hold it as she broke into a grin. She let me go and I ran to the kitchen. I poured two Jack and Cokes. She said I didn’t have to have any and I only hoped that I didn’t overdo it. I gave her a good third of the cup of Jack before adding the soda. For me, only about a fifth of the cup was Jack.

There on the counter was the bag full of boxes of condoms she had picked out. Neither of us knew what size would actually fit me nor had she mentioned them since we got back. I grabbed the bag and took it to the bedroom too.

Erin was leaning against the wall at the head of the bed. She had her legs spread wide and ran her hands up and down her thighs. I couldn’t help but stare from the doorway for a moment before approaching.

She smiled at me and noticed the bag. “We won’t need those for me. I’ve been on the pill for quite some time.”

“So that you and Mike wouldn’t...” I let my statement fade away.

She nodded as I handed her her drink. “We chose to not have kids until we were married. But since that isn’t going to happen...” She took a quick sip. “However, Renée, Nadia and some other friends have been trying to get me to date someone. I figured that if I did and we ended up in bed, then I would already be safe from that.”

I sat next to her on the bed. “That won’t keep you from getting diseases though.”

She giggled as she took another drink. “No, but do I need to worry about that with you?”

I hadn’t thought about that before. “No... Not that I know of.”

Erin smiled at me. I had already told her of my lack of experience. She was poking fun but not harshly. Then she put her hand on my arm. “Don’t feel bad. The only guy I’ve ever been with is Mike. So we’re even.”

Put that way, I didn’t feel so bad. I just hoped Renée never started telling me her sex stories. I didn’t know if I could take that.

“What’ve you got?” she asked trying to peer into my cup. I was swishing it around, trying to get the courage up to take a drink.

“I got the same as you, just not as strong.” Finally I took a sip and the instant the alcohol touched my lips, the heat of it rushed throughout my body. I sat there with my hand on the bed to steady the room as the single swallow finished its trip.

Erin giggled, “You weren’t kidding, were you?”

I shook my head as the room swam for a few more seconds. “I’ve... I’ve never...” I shook my head again, trying to clear it. I wasn’t sure I wanted to get used to that. I may never.

I set the glass down on the nightstand next to the bed as she just sipped hers and watched.

Wanting to keep the festivities going, I moved around and lay down on my belly between her legs. I looked up like a kid checking out a toy that I wanted to touch and hoped for permission to. I looked directly at her damp sex then up to her eyes.

She grinned down at me. “What are you doing?”

“I want to help you relax.” I looked back down at her pussy to indicate what I was talking about.

She reached out and rubbed my cheek, “That would be nice.” She then slid her hand over my shoulder and pulled at my arm. I let her have it and she drew out my hand. Erin scooted down on the bed and pulled my hand toward her hot box. She let my hand go as I reached forward of my own volition and ran my index finger along her slit. She rubbed my arm as I played with her heated lips, smearing her escaped juices about her.

“I want to feel your big cock slide in there.” Her voice was low and filled with need. I looked up as she told me what I needed to do, “Use your fingers to open me up. Don’t be afraid to use some pressure on me. The alcohol will help but I need direct assistance.”

I nodded my understanding and gently pushed my finger forward. Pressing it to her lips and running it up and down as she had my cock earlier, I found her opening and slipped in. She was hot; not only in the temperature sense but in her sensuality. I could feel my cock twitching under me as I imagined sliding it in her once I had her opened up.

“Now, add another finger,” she instructed as she stroked my arm. She sipped more Jack and Coke but not a lot. Her breathing deepened as I slipped my hand back, extended my middle finger and applied both to her opening. She moaned a bit and I could feel her vaginal walls gripping my fingers. If Mike had barely been bigger that my first two fingers put together, then it was no wonder he enjoyed her so much. I already knew that I was more that three of my fingers but unless I could get her opened up more, I wasn’t sure that she would get to feel me in her at all.

“Spread your fingers apart. Like I said, don’t be afraid to apply some pressure. You don’t have to be gentle; I’m not going to break that easily.” She grinned at me as her fingers glided up and down my arm. I pried her apart with my fingers like miniature jaws-of-life. I could literally see the dark hole of her sex and I couldn’t wait to open it up more. Thrusting my fingers in and out faster, I not only varied how hard I pressed my hand to her but the directions too. I even ran my fingers around like scooping pudding from the inside of a cup. She encouraged me and began asking if I thought she was open enough. I added a third finger and spread them out. She gave a deep moan and I began to sit up.

Withdrawing my hand, I pulled her down by her spread legs and laid my hardon on her crotch. She reached down and stroked me.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to put on a condom?” I asked softly.

Erin shook her head, “I just want you in me, now.”

Sliding my hips back, I positioned myself and bore down on her entrance with my hard pole as I held her lips wide. Though she was still tight, I slipped in and eased forward. My fingers were one thing, but my cock was certain to penetrate much deeper. I held her by the hips and kept the pressure up.

Between watching my foot-pal push into her vise-like slit and keeping an eye up for any signs that I may have gone too far, I didn’t pay any attention to the sweet feeling of her love canal massaging me along the way. The heat and pressure were exquisite but I was more intent on making sure I didn’t hurt her. She had her mouth open in a silent scream and looked up to find me watching her. She grabbed at my shoulders as the hilt my pole pressed to her lips. I let her hold onto me as I felt her vagina quake around my happily smothered cock.

“God, you are so big!” She breathed hard for a moment, “Are you in all the way?”

“Yes,” I reply softly.

“Good. Just give me a moment.” She panted for a bit while holding me to her, “Take my cup. I don’t want to spill it.”

Not wanting to move, I did my best to shift my weight as I relieved her minor burden. Erin reached around me and gripped me by my butt cheeks, “Go ahead and set it down.”

I chuckled at her a bit. She was so determined to keep me in place. I didn’t understand it. It just struck me as cute and funny. I reached over and placed the glass on the night stand. Her lips sought out mine as her hands groped at my backside in an effort to get me moving. I obliged and found I5’s “Distracted” a good rhythm to grind to. Using the bass drum to thrust forward and the snare sounds to retract, Erin was moaning into my mouth in no time.

I’d never played in a band, so my movements occasionally fell from the beat of the music. I worked at keeping up with it and even my gut began asking if it was a good idea. Working to give Erin full length strokes through each up and down beat, I ended up getting light cramps in my abdomen.

She tapped my shoulder and I looked up. “Roll over; I like the next song.”

I only nodded and we rolled together, never losing the penetration. She sat up on me, and ground in small circles on my happy foot-pal. I then heard a much faster pulse pour from my radio and Erin looked at me with a wicked grin. Her hips began adapting to the driving beat and I was surprised to hear Celine Dion singing “I Drove All Night.”

I watched the muscles in Erin’s abdomen work as she moved back and forth, slipping and sliding, pumping and grinding to the energetic rhythm of the song. I ran my hands all over her, feeling her body work and gyrate. She guided my hands up until I was cupping her breasts again. She intoned her appreciation for my groping. The feel of her body, the sound of her voice moaning and occasionally speaking with the song, the way she looked at me with the same wanton lust she had earlier, and the joy of knowing how much she was getting pleasure from all of it, too, helped to build up my exhilaration. Not wanting her to slow down but feeling the distinctive pressure of my building orgasm, I cried out, “That’s better than all right.” It was in response to Celine’s lyrics of “Woke you from your sleep; to make love to you; was that all right?”

I groaned as I poured my seed up into Erin’s superb grip. With the additional pressure, she thrashed her head about in her own orgasmic delight. I held her by her hips until she slowed down, and supported her gently as she collapsed on top of me. I held her sweaty body to my own as we shared the sounds of Chad Kroger and Santana performing “Why Don’t You and I”.

Occasionally either she or I would spasm with the end of our orgasms and it would cause the other to squeak or groan for mercy due to immediate sensitivity. Erin and I lay there breathing deeply and enjoying the sound of the music when car headlights lit up the window. From the pattern of movement, I was fairly certain that Nadia would be knocking at the door in a moment. “That may be Nadia,” I told Erin.

She turned her head over to look at the window and moaned with a bit of a whine. I smiled down at her as she flexed around my cock. I flexed back and she grunted her pleasure. I pulled her face up and kissed her lips gently. Her tongue slithered out and I met it. Then the knock at the door caused us to jump and laugh at our own reactions.