The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC – The Victims’ Perspective, Chapter 2

Ryan pulled into the driveway and parked the van. Nice car, he thought as he passed the Porsche to get his tools out of the back.

As he was fiddling around with some of his electrician’s equipment, a car pulled up next door. As he walked to the front door of his customer’s house, he saw three topless girls (all very well endowed) climb out of the car, and go giggling inside. Oh yeah, it’s about time for kids to get home from after-school activities. Cute kids in this neighbourhood, though he thought to himself.

He rang the doorbell, and waited. His back and knees were giving him gyp again, and his overalls were getting tight. Ain’t old age a bitch. He sighed, imagining the cost of new ones, and wrote down in his notepad to buy some. The door was eventually opened by a very attractive woman who looked to be about 40 years old. She wore only a pitiful excuse for a thong – it was almost just a string. And, he noticed, it was drenched, and there was clear liquid running down her thighs. Her large tits were dripping milk, and some fell onto his hand as he shook hers. She’s quite attractive, he pondered, his dick stirring slightly.

“Evenin’ Ma’am, I’m with the electricians’ firm. You called?” he said, absent-mindedly licking his hand clean.

“Oh of course! Come in, come in. My name’s Kate,” she smiled. Her tits jiggled as they walked up the large hallway. Nice house as well, he thought to himself. “I don’t know what’s wrong really, the lights in the lounge, kitchen and my bedroom go on and off seemingly at random.” She gave him a helpless shrug, milk squirting onto his overalls.

“Ok, I’ll just have a poke around. Your fuse box is in the basement?”

“Yeah. Help yourself to anything you want and go anywhere you need to. I’ll be pottering around the kitchen for most of the evening, I expect,” she shrugged and grinned. “Do you want a cup of tea?”

“Yeah, that’d be nice. I’ll just go and have a quick shufty at the fuse box then, make sure everything’s in order”. She grinned and left him, and he opened the basement door and made his way down.

The lights were on, and he was taken aback. The room was huge. Airy and spacious, as well. There was a very large king-sized-plus bed at the far end, with a variety of what appeared to be video cameras positioned on stands around it. There was a desk with a computer and a lot of DVDs flowing out of the drawers, and the floor was full of discarded jeans, hot pants, dildos, butt-plugs and all manner of other sex toys.

He sighed as he came to the fuse box, realising there was a very large pile of used sex toys he’d have to move in order to stand in front of it. Grunting as he crouched down, he began pushing the pile away, hands slipping on various bodily fluids that had been left on the toys.

Eventually, hands sticky and slimy, there was a clear enough space and he got to work examining the fusebox.

After a couple of minutes tinkering around (it was really very badly labelled and cared for), the basement door opened and someone came down the stairs. It was a dark-haired teenage boy, (Quite good looking thought Ryan) who was wearing nothing but a pair of jeans which were hanging loosely on his tight hips, casually showing half his bare ass and pubes to the world. He had milk on his firm and well-proportioned pecs.

“Evenin’”, said Ryan.

“Hey. Mum says your tea’s almost done,” smiled the lad, fiddling with the zipper on his jeans.

“Oh right, thanks,” said Ryan, making his way back through the maze of sex toys. He registered as he passed that the boy had removed his jeans and was playing with his cock. Kids these days chuckled Ryan to himself.

He climbed back up the stairs, and the thought passed his mind that his knees weren’t hurting as much as he’d expected. But that’s stupid, why would my knees hurt? he continued. He shook his head to clear it and made his way to the kitchen.

Kate was in the kitchen, right hand on one of her breasts. “Oh hi!” she said. “Almost done.” She leaned over the steaming mug of tea on the worktop and gave her tit a squeeze, squirting out a generous measure of milk into the cup. “Sorry, John said he’s saving himself for a video and I don’t want to disturb anyone else so you’ve got no cum in it,” she said, handing him the cup.

“Just milk’s fine, thanks”, Ryan smiled. He exited the kitchen after making small talk for a couple of minutes and was going back to the basement when he bumped into someone else.

“Oh, sorry lad, didn’ see you there.”

“No problem Ryan,” smiled the kid. He was quite tall and had sandy blonde hair and a nice smile. He was holding a laptop. Ryan smiled back and sidestepped him and got back to the basement. He tightened his utility belt on his way down the stairs, thinking about how he was going to have to get a new set of overalls, these ones were so loose.

There was grunting coming from the bed, so Ryan waited politely at the bottom of the stairs until he had the young lad’s attention. “Not disturbing, am I?” he asked.

“No, not at all, don’t worry about it”, came the reply. The boy was sitting up on his bed, a large 10 inch erection dripping precum, big balls resting on the bed. It seemed the boy was covered with the precum as well. “Have you met Josh yet? I’m John by the way” he continued, stroking his cock with one finger.

“’S’e tall kid, blonde hair?” That kid has a nice smile thought Ryan.

“Yeah, that’s him.” That kid has a nice smile thought Ryan.

“Why?”

“No reason” shrugged John. “Please, don’t let me distract you.” With that, he leant over to the far side of the bed, stretching all his muscles like a cat, and picked up a rather large blue dildo, stuck it into his asshole and began fucking himself with it.

Ryan got back to the fusebox, smiling at the same thought of ‘Kids these days’ every time a grunt came from the bed. He finished in no time, packed his torch away on his utility belt, tightened it a little more, and made his way out of the room without speaking to John again, not wanting to disturb him in his fun.

Back in the kitchen, Kate was standing at the stove and the tall kid, Josh, was sitting at the breakfast table.

“Nowt wrong with your fusebox, Ma’am. I’m going to take the light switches off in the affected rooms and have a look-see, if that’s alright?”

“Oh, of course it is,” said Kate, another smile. Milk dribbled from her tits into the pot she was standing over, and she tutted. “I’ll have to get something to collect all this milk!” Ryan saw as he left that the boy was smirking, laptop still in front of him.

In the living room, Ryan put his toolbox down, extracted a screwdriver and began to remove the light-switch covering. A couple of minutes in to this fiddly task, he felt his dick harden in his baggy overalls, and someone walked into the room.

He looked up: it was a kid, probably about 15. Sandy blonde hair again, quite slim, though good looking and well-toned. Good looking family in gen’ral, really he thought. The boy had a huge cock, it was thicker than Ryan’s wrist and it was hanging freely out of the bottom of the boy’s knee-length shorts. It swung back and forth enticingly as the boy moved.

“Oh, hi”, he said, looking uncertainly at Ryan.

“Hi there lad, I’m the electrician. Your Mum’s in the kitchen.” Goddamn I’m horny thought Ryan. He hadn’t been this horny for at least a decade. He wondered idly if the boy would mind if he wanked off in front of him, or maybe let him touch that giant dick...

“Ok, thanks”. The boy left and the horniness subsided. Ryan shook his head clear and got on with his task.

A short while later, he stood up, muscles making pleasing shapes in his incredibly baggy overalls. What was I thinking, leaving it this long to get new ones? He shook his head. Nowt wrong with that light-switch, better check the kitchen now.

Back in the kitchen again, he registered a new person. A girl this time, probably about 16, though it was mighty hard to judge. She was topless, huge tits much larger than volleyballs hanging freely over a massive, bloated, pregnant stomach. She wore only a miniskirt.

Ryan walked over to the light-switch, passing the boy Josh fucking his mother raw on the way. Josh was naked, ass plowing in-out, in-out, in-out very quickly. Both were grunting loudly, and milk and pussy juice covered the floor. He tried to sidestep them as unobtrusively as possible, but the boy’s bare, round ass banged into his crotch a couple of times, despite his best effort. The girl giggled vacantly each time it happened as she fiddled with a nipple.

Modern families, eh? he chuckled. He found the light switch and started taking it apart. He heard the boy grunt loudly in the background, and his Mother groan in equal volume. A brief splattering noise as juices settled, and then the rutting stopped. He looked round. The boy was still naked, sitting at his laptop. The girl had stood up and was slowly and pregnantly making her way over to her Mother. As he watched they started kissing, and soon were lying on the milky floor, rolling around.

Back to business, he told himself sternly. He fiddled with the wires for a few minutes, checking connections, checking they were hooked up right, and then another person walked in – and the familiar feeling of desperate horniness accompanied him.

He looked up, and sure enough there was the young guy standing in the doorway, though he was now shirtless and his cock seemed to be half hard, straining the fabric of his loose shorts.

“Hey Josh, you seen Dad?”

Josh, still naked, was now masturbating furiously with one hand while typing haphazardly with the other. He answered with a short no. After that he managed to grunt out a full sentence: “Come here Dan”, and he spread his legs.

The young guy’s erection immediately shot to full strength, and it ripped his shorts to pieces, which shocked Ryan. The woody reached passed his nose... Ryan masturbated his 6 inch cock furiously as Dan crouched down in front of Josh and began sucking him off – with difficulty as his cock kept getting in the way.

After a few minutes, and Ryan having cum once, he heard a load grunt and moan and turned around. Kate, the mother, and the daughter had been 69-ing each other without him realising, and had apparently orgasmed. It wasn’t long after that the tall sandy haired one came into his younger brother’s mouth, saying “Yeah, you like that you little cock slut?” and humping his face furiously.

When he pulled out he did so with a wet pop, and slapped the boy who was apparently called Dan across the face with his soaking dick. “Go find John and play, hot stuff”, he said, and the young lad scampered away.

Ryan had cum again, but he quickly put his 7 inch erection away when the young guy had left the room. That was silly of me, he thought. Now I’ve got cum all over me. He stood up to clean himself off, and while doing so bumped into the Mother, earning him a dose of milk down his front.

“Oh, sorry about that Ryan!” giggled the mother.

“No worry Ma’am,” he smiled back. After dabbing it dry, he went back to work, amazed that the tall boy was having sex with his mother again.

Eventually, he gave up with the light switch, sighing. There’s nothing wrong with it.. he thought to himself. He stood up, liking how his muscles felt in the tight overalls he always wore. “Excuse me Ma’am, which other room was having problems again?” he asked Kate, who was lying on her back on the breakfast table again, being fucked vigorously by Josh.

“Oh—” groan “—it’s—” groan “—my bedroom—” gasp “—I’ll—” moan “—just-show-you-where-it-is” she managed all at once. Josh reluctantly let her up, masturbating gently as he watched his naked mother’s ass sway out of the kitchen. Ryan looked into Josh’s eyes as he passed, and was awestruck with Josh’s beauty for a moment, before he lost contact and forgot about it.

They reached Kate’s bedroom and went in. There was a man on the bed, probably about the dark-haired one’s age. John? thought Ryan. He looked quite like the other guy as well. He was naked apart from a pair of rabbit ears, and was bouncing happily on a dildo.

“Kate! Like, who’s your friend?” said the man happily, looking Ryan up and down voraciously, his meaty cock flopping around, spraying precum everywhere.

“Oh George, stop being silly. He’s the electrician. Now don’t disturb him as he works, my little fuckbunny” she said to him, leaning in for a kiss. The man kissed back, licking her all over her face.

“Oh ok, I won’t bother him. I’ll just sit here and watch,” the man, George apparently, said.

Ryan got to work, not perturbed by the (really very good looking) naked bouncing man in the slightest. He removed the plastic covering of the light switch, got his torch out and leaned in to have a look at the connections. His bare, muscular chest pressed against the wall and it felt cold. Briefly he was worried—Why am I shirtless? But the thought seemed to melt away. Of course I’m shirtless. I always wear my overalls around my waist. I love people seeing my torso. He shook his head. I’m getting forgetful in my old age! He smiled, but then it faltered. Old age, at 22? He shook his head again. Focus on the job.

He was so absorbed by his task that he’d missed someone entering the room behind him. Their voice made him start.

“Oh Dad, there you are,” said the attractive young man John. “I’ve been looking for you.”

Dad? thought Ryan. He can’t be much more than a couple of years older than ‘im, at most. He looked around. John was stood there in nothing by a tiny leather waistcoat and a thin leather thong. Damn, does that boy have to look so good in everything he wears? Or doesn’t wear, he snickered.

“Hey son,” said the man, still bouncing and wanking. Ryan noticed the bed had a plastic covering over the mattress, probably to help with all the milk and precum, he reasoned. “What did ya want?”

“My new DVD arrived today,” grinned John as he crawled seductively onto the bed. “The one with me and Dan in it. Wanna watch it with me?”

“Oooo, hell yeah!” George leaned in for a kiss and the two guys licked each other’s faces and exposed bodies for a while.

Ryan got back to work, and was surprised to hear the TV starting up. Somehow they’d managed to drag themselves away from each other long enough to put the DVD in.

“It starts off boring. They wanted us to do some story instead of getting straight to the sex.” Ryan looked round and saw John had taken off his thong, and was apparently splattered with George’s cum. And George was still managing to masturbate. Ryan adjusted his hard package in his tight jeans and bent to get a different sized screwdriver. As he did so, his notebook fell out of his utility belt and opened at the page he’d written “Buy overalls”. Why would I want overalls? I only ever wear jeans to show off my hot body... He shook his head.

On the bed, George was sitting in John’s lap, happily masturbating as the younger guy licked his neck, both of them staring at the screen. His eyes followed their’s to the screen, and they stopped there, entranced. Dan (the massive cocked one he thought) and John were on screen, naked and making out, Dan’s hard thick cock pressed between them.

This is hot. I think I’ll just watch this for a while thought Ryan. He idly registered the grunts coming from the bed; John was apparently fucking his father as they watched.

Eventually the action noon screen turned to more triple-x stuff, and John was on all fours, waving his plump, well-shaped ass at his younger brother. Who, in turn, smirked and thrust his entire cock into John in one go. Throughout John’s lithe body a huge bulge was visible, as the monstrous penis pushed his innards out of its way.

John moaned, both on screen and in real life.

Ryan masturbated, entranced. He heard George cum again, splattering Ryan with some over-excited cum. He didn’t mind. Absent-mindedly he licked it off his arm, feeling his hot designer stubble as he did so.

Eventually, on-screen, Dan came. And came, and came... It was like a fountain, geysering out of John’s mouth and ass. John was coming, on-screen and in real life, as was George, both guys moaning loudly and making out. Ryan came too, pumping his 9-incher for all it was worth. When he was done, he grinned to himself sheepishly and went to store his dick away. Wait, what? Where would I store it? I never wear clothes he frowned. So he let it flop half hard in full view instead, and made his way out of the room, cum-splattered and dripping fluids himself.

On the way down the stairs, he felt his perfect muscular bubble-butt clench with each step as it shifted his utility belt enticingly. I’m so hot, he thought. He got a lot of mocking at the HQ for never wearing clothes, but by the way they were always pulling on his cock to keep him hard, he knew they didn’t mind really.

He made it to the kitchen, and Kate looked round. “Oh hi Ryan. Wanna fuck?” she grinned and leaned back over the kitchen table, legs spread, exposing her gushing hairless pussy.

“You’re not really my type Ma’am,” he replied, wanking again. When am I not wanking? he thought. He noticed the pregnant daughter sucking off Dan’s huge cock, one finger pushed into his firm ass, but Ryan’s gaze ended up on Josh, sitting at the table with his laptop, still naked.

“Oh, shame,” said Kate, milk squirting. She busied herself with dinner, fingering herself.

Ryan walked over to Josh slowly, liking the feel of Josh’s eyes on his own perfect torso, legs and cock. He crouched down and came face to face with Josh’s cock and balls, and fell in love. He was drooling instantly as he leaned in to kiss them.

“You may suck me off,” said Josh, not unkindly, and slapped Ryan round the face with his gorgeous, perfect, entrancing cock... Ryan groaned, drooled and devoured the cock, faintly registering his insides squirming as Dan’s giant cock tore into his asshole and up through his body.