The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – The Victims’ Perspective Chapter 3

Adam was sat on the train, staring out of the window in a bored daze. The old man sitting next to him had fallen asleep. He didn’t understand why the old man had chosen to sit next to him; there were empty pairs of seats in the carriage, after all. But he couldn’t do anything about it now. Adam didn’t know how the guy had been able to fall asleep – the carriage was pretty noisy. There was some guy tapping away on a laptop, two groups of teenagers chatting loudly and a couple of people on phones.

There were two hot girls sitting in the seats just in front of him. He’d been really interested with them when the train ride started, but had quickly lost interest when all he heard coming out of their mouths was how hot Matt Cardle was and how much of a bitch Cheryl Cole had been last night.. He sighed and shifted, trying to get comfortable.

It’d be hot if they were lesbians Adam thought to himself, imagining them making out. He became hard, his cock stretching down his trouser leg and tenting it slightly. He moved his hand slightly to cover the bulge. He thought he saw the guy on the laptop look at him, but he must have been mistaken.

He quickly drifted back into his fantasy. Yeah, the one on the right crawls slowly over to the one on the left, tits hanging... She licks her friend’s body, sucking her tits, yeah... He was humping his hand, getting pleasure out of the sensation of his cock sliding across his trousers’ material.

“Fuck yeah,” he whispered to himself, really getting in to his bouncing up and down.

“What are you doing?” asked the old man sitting next to him.

“Shit,” Adam muttered, face burning, erection fading instantly. He looked round. Wait, that guy’s not old, he’s 50 at the most... No, he’s younger than 30 easily. He shook his head. He’s only a couple of years older than me, 22 at most he thought. He quickly looked back at the seat in front of him, embarrassed at having been caught lost in lust.

“Hey, answer me,” said the guy.

“Sorry,” mumbled Adam. “Got carried away.” He looked downwards, humiliated.

“It’s no worry. We all get horny sometimes. You still hard?”

Adam was mortified. What’s this guy doing? He didn’t want to talk about this with a complete stranger. Especially a male one. “Answer me,” continued the stranger.

“No,” Adam muttered. I’ve got to get away from him. Move to another seat. He made to stand up, but was interrupted.

“Ha, sure you are. What are you talking about?” the stranger said with a smile on his face.

Devastated, Adam noticed that he was in fact hard again. Harder than he had been before, in fact. What is this shit? This guy is totally humiliating me, and it’s getting me off? He stood up awkwardly in the confined place and tried to make it to the aisle, but his bulge hit a chair and he jerked back in pain, falling into the stranger’s lap.

“Shit, sorry,” he said, quickly scooting over to his own seat and staring at the floor again, cock pulsing, seemingly harder than it’d ever been before.

“Don’t worry about it kid. Say, feel free to whack off if you want to relieve yourself. In fact, I insist.”

Oh god, I have to get out of here, this guy’s crazy. But even as he went to stand up again, Adam realised that his hard cock was now outside his trousers, being masturbated furiously by his right hand. He sat back down again.

“Wha- what’s happening?” he mumbled, trying to lean forward over his erection, unable to remove his hand.

“You needed to whack off, so you’re whacking off, that’s all,” said the stranger, smiling at him. Adam was starting to hyperventilate.

“Bu – but I can’t stop. P-people will see. What am I going to do?” He had tears in his eyes. Hand going up and down, up and down, giving him unwanted pleasure.

“Just calm down. It doesn’t matter if people see, it’ll only be a small bit of embarrassment. Just wank in peace,” came the fatherly reply from the stranger. And, strangely, Adam did calm down. He was still more humiliated than he’d ever been before in his life, but he was still horny and he was masturbating. The panic had left him with a grim resignation to his predicament.

“That’s a good boy. Say, let me have a look at your cock, make sure it’s ok,” said the man.

“What? No, please don—” Adam began, but the stranger was already leaning towards his crotch and Adam had thrust his cock towards the guy’s face, still pumping.

“Hmm, it’s not very big, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it,” said the man ponderously. Somewhere in Adam’s clouded and terrified mind, the thought But it’s 6 inches... passed through. “Nope, apart from your 5 inches, you’re fine lad,” the man said, smiling. He patted Adam’s penis lightly. Oh yeah, 5 inches, thought Adam, blushing again.

A middle aged lady just at that moment walked up the aisle past their seats and saw Adam. She tutted in disgust and moved on quickly. Adam’s eyes teared up again and he looked downwards, hand pumping faster with the new embarrassment. He was starting to hyperventilate again.

“Hey, hey boy, calm down. Just calm down. Relax,” came the stranger’s voice. And Adam did. He calmed down and relaxed all the way. He relaxed every muscle apart from the ones currently being used to masturbated himself. He even relaxed his bladder muscle.

Piss squirted out of his hard dick, soaking his face, his designer t-shirt, his jeans, his seat. None seemed to splash onto the stranger though. He tried to stem the flow with his free hand but he only succeeded in making more splash onto his jeans. What’s wrong with me? he sobbed inwardly.

Eventually the stream subsided, leaving him soaking in and reeking of piss, but masturbating faster than ever. He was crying openly now, tears mixing with the urine on his face.

“There, there, boy, don’t worry about it,” said the stranger kindly. “Now let’s get you out of those clothes. Stand up.”

His sobbing intensifying, Adam stood up, twisted awkwardly to stop his 4 inch dick hitting the seat in front of him. He was still looking at the floor, face bright red.

“Good boy,” said the man as he pulled Adam’s jeans and boxers down. “Now sit back down and kick them off.”

Adam did so, conscious that people were looking at him, and the hot girls in front of him had moved, loudly saying that it smelt of piss around him. He then helped the man remove his t-shirt, so he was sat completely naked, soaking wet and masturbating on a public train.

“Good boy,” said the stranger, ruffling Adam’s hair as he cried. “You won’t be needing these nasty things now will you?” He threw Adam’s clothes out of the window.

“Wha—? hic but hic what will I w-wear hic?” he asked, tears momentarily stopping as the entirety of the situation dawned on him. He was naked for goodness’ sake! What was he going to do?! He tried to squeeze against the window as much as possible, trying to hide his small, hard cock that he was still masturbating.

“Silly boy,” came the reply, as the stranger patted Adam’s crotch. “You don’t need to wear anything ever again. You’ll come with me and be my little boy at home. Now, let’s find a clean seat to sit on, shall we?”

The man stood up, leaving Adam sitting. He was stunned. Not least because he’d just orgasmed and pissed again, all over his chest. He was completely humiliated and crushed, but he still did what the man said and walked down the aisle of the carriage, naked and masturbating, avoiding everyone’s gazes and tuts.

When they got to the end, the man looked back and gave him a hug, squeezing his bare and piss-soaked ass. He said “Good boy”, and Adam orgasmed again before they moved on into the next carriage.

Sitting in the middle of the carriage with a laptop, a tall sandy-haired teenage guy smiled.

* * *

The two hot girls, Sandy and Michelle, had sat down together at a table seat.

“I’m glad that freak’s left,” muttered Sandy, brushing her long brunette hair out of her eyes, referring to the naked Adam that had just walked past them.

“Yeah, he’s revolting. Cute ass though,” said Michelle, looking around at Adam as he continued down the carriage.

“Tch. Doesn’t matter how good his ass is if he’s going to piss on you when you’re fucking him.”

“True,” said Michelle, looking back round and running a hand through her short blonde hair.

Michelle looked at the people sitting opposite her and Sandy. Two guys, both of whom were quite good looking. One had a laptop open in front of him, tapping away, the other was staring out the window.

“Oh, good, food,” she said, seeing the food cart enter the far end of the carriage. Sandy didn’t bother looking up. The young guy pushing the cart, he couldn’t have been older than 17, was wearing the standard uniform of the train company; cock ring in the company’s colours, company logo shaved into his pubic hair and butt plug with ‘Here to Serve’ emblazoned on it. Wait, that’s not norma—... Michelle began to think, but the thought quickly drifted away before she could finish it. She instead occupied herself with watching the young hot guy serve people. He seemed to drop things quite a lot and spend a lot of the time on all fours, ass in the air.

Eventually he reached their table: “Food or drinks, guys?” he asked, penis bouncing about a foot away from the laptop guy’s face.

“Sure, I’d like a milkshake,” said the laptop guy, looking up.

“Sorry Sir, I’m afraid we don’t stock milkshakes.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it then. I’m sure Sandy will oblige me,” the guy said, smiling at Sandy, who looked up at the mention of her name.

“What?” she said, confused.

“Come on Sandy, I know you’re off duty but the guy wants a milkshake. Oblige him,” said the food cart guy, hand on his ass cheek.

“I don’t work here...” she began, but trailed off and shook her head. “Oh, fine then,” she continued. “But I’ll need to warm up first.”

“Thanks, Sandy. You’re a star,” smiled the food-cart guy. “Free of charge,” he winked at the sandy-haired guy with the laptop, and went on his way up the carriage, bubble-butt jiggling as he walked, butt plug protruding.

“Here, Michelle, hold my stuff,” said Sandy as she shrugged out of her top and bra, leaving her reasonably sized tits hanging loose. The guy staring out of the window had now stopped doing that and was looking quite interested in Sandy’s rack.

“No, I can’t, I’m going to help! You said if I wanted to work with you I should get as much practise as possible,” replied Michelle, removing her top as well.

“Oh, ok then. We’ll just leave our stuff here.”

With that both girls stood up in the aisle, near the guy with the laptop, completely topless. No one in the carriage even looked up. Michelle’s tits were slightly bigger than Sandy’s.

Sandy began bouncing on her heels, building momentum. “Yeah, like that,” she said as Michelle copied her. “Now, you’ve got to be careful not to get a rhythm going because then you don’t get as much shaking,” said Sandy knowledgeably.

“Ok,” replied Michelle, jumping now, feet leaving the floor, tits bouncing around violently in every direction. She giggled. “This is fun.”

Neither girl noticed their slowly enlarging breasts. They took the extra flopping in their stride and increased their pace until they were jumping as high as they could.

Sandy was jumping so violently that her jeans slipped off. She frustratedly kicked them mid bounce and they flew down the aisle, leaving her in just a thong. Michelle, stupidly thinking she had to copy, did likewise, giggling again.

Michelle was feeling funny. It was getting harder for her to think – but that didn’t matter. She was going to be the best milkshaker there was.

Both girls started massaging their tits when they got so large they obscured their vision of the good-looking boys sitting in front of them when they jumped. Sandy noticed that the one sitting next to the window was kissing the other one’s neck, and she felt slightly jealous. But, she was working so she didn’t let it show.

“Ok, I think we’re about done,” she panted to Michelle.

“’K,” came the reply. Sandy slowed to a stop, basket-ball sized tits taking a long time to stop jiggling. She looked over at Michelle who had already started lactating. Feeling put out, she quickly pressed her hands to her tits and squirted a huge jet of milk at the laptop guy’s plastic cup, and Michelle quickly followed.

“Thanks, girls,” smiled the laptop guy when his cup was full, looking up at them.

“No problem,” beamed Sarah and Michelle in unison. Giggling at their wobbling breasts, they both went to sit back down, but the food cart guy turned up just at that moment (but without his food cart), his semi hard cock flopping in front of him as he made his way over. He stepped carefully to avoid the huge puddles of milkshake all over the floor.

“Hey Sandy, Michelle. The conductor wants to see you, offer you a promotion and a job. He figured since you were here and you give such good service, he’s invented a new post for you,” he smiled.

“Oh, like, cool!” giggled Michelle and Sandy, again in unison.

“Follow me then!” he said, and walked off towards the end of the carriage, ass bouncing around his butt-plug. He stopped at the large-luggage racks, which had been cleared, and told the two girls to get up on the top section on their hands and knees. They did so, giggling and dripping milk, without hesitation.

The food cart guy then produced four short hoses from somewhere and attached them to the girls’ swollen nipples. “The new position is carriage-cow, girls,” he smiled. “Milkshake on demand! You have to stay there and offer your services by mooing at any customers coming past.” He slapped their tits to get them jiggling and producing milk, which was now steadily dripping out of the bottom of the hoses onto his hard cock.

“Moooo,” giggled Sandy, and Michelle quickly copied.

The food-cart guy smiled and walked away back down the carriage, leaving Sandy and Michelle there, tits swaying with the lurch of the train. Sandy leaned in for a kiss with Michelle, and the extra pressure sent a torrent of milk squirting out of both her tits, causing them both to giggle stupidly.

The guy with the laptop smiled as he pulled the guy dressed only in speedos sitting next to him off himself and made his way down the carriage.

* * *

“Hey, excuse me,” said a voice. I looked up from my dozing. Some guy had just asked my girlfriend to move seats, and was now sitting down next to me! What the hell?

“Amanda?” I asked, getting up.

“Shush, forget about her,” said the guy next to me. And I did. I sat back down, shaking my head. It felt like it was full of cotton wool. “I’m Josh,” said the guy happily, holding out his hand.

“Er, hi, I’m Dean,” I replied, shaking his hand distractedly. Wouldn’t my friends wonder why I was talking to a randomer?

“No, don’t be silly Dean, they all know me,” smiled the guy called Josh. Oh, I thought. Ok. He had a laptop on his knees, but I couldn’t quite make out the screen. It was like my eyes wouldn’t focus on it.

“Want a milkshake?” he asked me, holding out a damp paper cup filled with milk.

“Oh, er, sure,” I replied. “Thanks, I guess.” I drank it. It was good. The new carriage-cow system the train had was obviously worth the hike in train fare.

A minute or so passed in awkward silence. Well, awkward for me. He was looking at me the whole time, and I was studiously avoiding his gaze.

“Hey,” he eventually said. I inadvertently looked round, and into his eyes. His beautiful, beautiful eyes... “You’re quite good-looking,” he smirked, head titled to one side.

I was rather taken aback. “Oh. Um. Thanks?” I wasn’t gay, and I didn’t want him to think I was, but I was looking into his eyes again...

“No, you’re not gay. I know that. But you’re bisexual, right?” said Josh. “Being bisexual is pretty cool.”

Yeah, I thought. Being bisexual is cool. I was lucky to be bisexual. And to be seated next to such a good looking guy, of course. I felt a slight stiffening in my crotch.

“Heh, being hard is cool too,” he said, looking into my eyes. Yeah, it so is. I’m proud of my erection, I thought as it ballooned to its full length down my thigh, shifting my body slightly so that it made more of a bulge.

“It sure is,” I told him, noticing that he was hard too. I moved in slowly for a kiss, but he interrupted.

“But what on earth are you wearing?” he said, leaning back, grinning faintly. “Being an exhibitionist is so cool. Why are you wearing so many clothes?”

I paused for a second. “I don’t know,” I said, looking down at myself, confused. “I’ll strip if you will,” I winked at Josh, who smiled.

“Sure thing.”

We both quickly lost our shirts, and took a while getting our jeans, shoes and socks off in the confined space, but we. We were soon just in our underwear. Both of us wore boxer-briefs. They were cool, both of them tented from our erections. Unfortunately, Josh’s was somewhat larger than mine.

“Hey Dean,” he said, and I looked round at where he was pointing. “What do you think could be done to improve them?” He was gesturing at two of my friends sitting in the seats across the aisle from us. A guy and a girl, not going out, who were chatting to each other. There were three other people in our group, a pair sitting in front of the ones Josh had pointed at, and a guy sitting in front of me with a girl I didn’t recognise.

I leaned over, deliberately resting against his bare torso. “I dunno,” I said. “Jack’s fairly bland. I’ve seen him in the school showers. Bigger cock and ass are a must. And I dunno about Katie. She’s a bit frigid I suppose.”

There was some tapping on the laptop which I barely registered before Josh replied. “Yeah, you’re right. Huge cocks and asses are cool. As is being a slut.”

“Damn right,” I breathed. I knew my ten-incher was a keeper, and my giant bubble butt could turn anyone on. And I used it to its fullest advantage; I’d have sex with anything that made eye contact with me. Being a slut was cool.

I idly pulled the tattered remains of my boxer briefs away from me and tossed them aside. They hadn’t been able to cope with my gorgeous ass and giant pulsing cock (I was always hard). I don’t know why I even put them on that morning, really.

I glanced over at Jack and Katie mid stroke of my dick. Jack seemed to have had the same problem as me, his huge ass (larger than mine by a fair bit) and massive, flopping dick had torn his jeans apart at the seams, and his underwear was nowhere to be seen.

Watching him try to cover himself up, I wondered how big his ass was. Each cheek’s larger than a melon, easy, I thought. His attempts at covering himself up were pretty much in vain. He’d need a lot of hands to do that. And things weren’t helped by a half-naked Katie determinedly trying to lick his penis. She seemed obsessed. It was quite hot, really. Eventually she got the better of him and managed to get the tip of his cock in her mouth, which rapidly expanded. When Jack realised that no one seemed to mind what was happening, he started fucking her face in earnest.

And thinking of that, I looked down at Josh’s package again, and leaned in to suck it, but he interrupted. Again.

“And them, Dean?” he said, nodding towards the pair in front of Jack and Katie. He adjusted his cock, and I licked my lips.

“Dunno. Dave being a prostitute would be cool. And Tim’s way too smart. He needs to dumb down a bit,” I said, face in Josh’s crotch.

“You’re right. Being paid for sex is cool, and being stupid is extra cool,” he whispered, pushing my head down onto his now exposed hard dick.

Yeah, it is, I thought. I’ve always been stoopid, and it turns me on so much. And people pay me for sex so I don’t need to have any smarts.

“That’s right,” said Josh. “Keep sucking. I’ll pay you good, you dumb shit.”

I moaned and sucked harder. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dave get up and walk down the carriage, probably to make some dough. His mesh shirt and tight crotch-less leather trousers made him look so hot. It’s was a shame Dave wouldn’t fuck around with other rent boys. And Tim was sitting there vacantly staring out the window, drooling slightly. Dumb people are hot.

I was wanking my ten-incher, head bobbing up and down quickly on Josh’s dick. Without warning, he came. And came. And came. There was too much to swallow, so I pulled off and was hit in the face by his cum. I drooled and moaned in pleasure.

Josh smirked. “Good boy,” he said, and handed me a £50 note from his jeans on the floor. I smiled and took it, still wanking and fingering my hole. Josh was completely naked now, and still hard. It was so distracting...

“What about those two?” he suddenly said, pointing at the two people sitting in front of us.

I looked up. “I dunno who the girl is,” I said stupidly.

“Oh yeah, I forgot,” Josh smiled.

“Rob though is too timid. Him being a total top would be sooo hot.” Rob plowing his rod into some tight ass was all I could think of. My brain felt foggy, and couldn’t think of much now. Which was cool, because being so stoopid was so damn hot.

“Yeah, you’re right. Being a top is cool,” said Josh, and tapped something into his cum-covered laptop.

“Damn right it is, you little smart fucker,” I growled at him, suddenly seeing him as prey. He smiled, and I growled and lifted him up and put him on all fours in the carriage aisle and roughly thrust my ten-incher up his ass. He moaned in pleasure, cum dripping from his face.

Rob, in front of me, had done the same thing to the girl next to him, and was fucking her in the seat, both of them now completely naked. Katie the slut was making her way over to them, stroking Josh’s body along the way, leaving Jack on his own, who was watching us, slowly wanking. So was the vegetable Tim.

Thrusting violently, I finally came, and came hard. I pulled out and slapped Josh’s ass with my still hard cock. “Pay up, smart-ass,” I said.

Josh smiled again, and reached over to his jeans and produced another £50 note. I took it and said “It’ll be more next time.” Course, the truth was, I had no idea how much money I’d already earned from him. Adding wasn’t exactly my strong point.

“Thanks, Dean. It was fun meeting you,” he said. “This is my stop, I’d best be off. Take care,” he smirked. He walked down the carriage, buck-naked, carrying his laptop. He stopped for a second to appreciate Rob alternately fucking the stranger girl and Katie, and patted Tim’s head as he passed. The other prostitute in our group, Dave, was being fucked at both ends further up the carriage and it took a naked Josh a while to get past them. I eventually saw him strolling naked through the carriage, a fresh milkshake in hand, and then he was gone.

I shook my head and looked round. I saw Jack, staring at my cum-covered body, wanking his 15-incher. I smiled. His giant, gorgeous ass needed fucking. Hard.

“Turn around, bitch,” I said, moving over to him. He did willingly, and I thrust in.

To be continued.