The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Master PC: User Error

Author: User Error

Categories: md, in, mf, mm, nc

Part 3: Hardware Optimization

Tim awoke from a dreamless sleep sometime near noon. To his surprise the house was silent; he had expected the sounds of sex to stir him to consciousness, but apparently his mom and stepdad were at least as exhausted by the events of earlier that morning as he had been.

It seemed silly to relegate the act of fucking one’s mother and cumming in her mouth to the label of “events,” but now that he felt more in control of himself Tim sensed it would be silly to assign too much meaning to what had happened, regardless of whether he liked it or not. Rising from his bed he stepped softly to his desk, cringing twice when his foot landed on wads of semen that had dried hard in the carpet. Sitting down in his chair he sniffed and was pleased that the musky smell of the family love session had not completely dissipated. He felt movement in his loins but his member remained soft; he was glad his ability to control his own erections remained in place. Now it was time to learn more about the program and plan his next move.

Lifting the lid of his laptop he found the application still running, his figure loaded and displayed in the 3D model box. Below he looked through the options available: weight, height, muscle tone, strength, penis length and girth, and so on. While the options enticed him, he restrained from altering anything—he still didn’t know what caused him to turn into a human sex toy for his mother. At last he looked to the top of the window and spied the help bar. Selecting it brought him to the index of help topics. Each item on the screen had its own listing, starting with the 3D model. Figuring that was pretty self-explanatory, Tim instead skipped to the next topic: Command tool. Expanding this section led to a wealth of information, of which the following line was of particular interest to him: “Users may apply sweeping commands with little to no risk to themselves; commanding the complete store of knowledge from the Encyclopedia Universalis will grant the user said knowledge from each of its editions; requests can be reduced to lesser minutiae almost infinitely.”

Complete store of knowledge. The idea was almost too tempting, but Tim hesitated on account of he did not know if adding so much to his mind would push out his own psyche, or whether he’d simply go insane from the overflow of information. Still without reading further he did realize one use for such a command, and thus he closed the help window and selected the command box.

You have complete knowledge and understanding of the computer program MasterPC.exe, perfectly indexed and available instantly for your recall. Enter

He would never need to access the help dialog again. Without delaying further he selected the Advanced tab on the right, clicked through the warning text, and went to work. In the span of five minutes his weight reduced by ten pounds while his already muscular form became ripped. Though he didn’t look the part he could easily outdo even the best bodybuilders by a factor of five, and outrun any human in any capacity. His agility, flexibility, and tenderness however would put any gymnast to shame. His facial and body hair disappeared save for a well-trimmed tuft about his groin and his skin darkened to a mild tan. The hair on his head would never again grow and never fall out or become discolored. Scars and blemishes vanished, never to return, and his internal organs increased to one hundred percent efficiency. Then he considered his cock. Nature had blessed him with a ten-inch beauty, but no man has ever wanted less; giving in to his urges Tim allowed himself a full foot long dick, two and a half inches wide at the base with a masterfully crafted bell-end. He set his average staying duration to thirty minutes, though a thoughtful command gave him the ability to cum on order as much as he liked. Rather than the simple on/off setting he had given his erections earlier, he now modified himself to be able to scale the strength of his hard-ons to however he liked, and also restored a degree of spontaneity by allowing environmental factors to excite him once more. Just entering this setting caused his cock to twitch between his legs, though he quickly steadied himself.

Finally he pulled up the universal settings: items automatically applied to any user or subject entered into the system. Searching the various fields he finally found what he sought: the cum quantity. Whoever had used this program previously had set it to ninety-nine, the highest it could go. That would explain why he and Hank had been going off like Old Faithful every time they orgasmed, and his mother practically flooded the bed when she climaxed. Hovering his mouse over the counter revealed the default setting of one, and Tim spent a long moment thinking over what he wanted to do. On the one hand it was creating one hell of a mess; looking around his room he was staggered by what he alone had produced: small piles dotted the floor while above him the ceiling had practically been painted a new shade of off-white by his output. Below the desk the floor was coated in a substantial pool of the stuff which only now had begun to dry around the edges. On the other hand being able to cum so hard, so much, and so grandly was fantastic; he couldn’t blame the original user for setting it so high. Electing to keep the same setting, he reasoned that if it ever got out of hand he could always return it to how it was before.

Quickly he entered a new subject into the program: his stepfather Hank. Not wanting any conflict of interest he entered only one new command for him:

You no longer have any reaction to your wife beyond the average impact she made twenty-four hours prior to today, Saturday the 30th of March. Enter

With fluids sure to continue flowing throughout the household Tim figured he’d better be safe. He grabbed his own flash drive—this one a waterproof unit—and copied the program over to it and stored it behind a loose piece of paneling in the wall beside the desk. To be doubly sure of not losing the program he then copied it to his cloud drive. Both were password protected, and as he now felt secure in the safety of the program he readied himself for his next move.

Grabbing his laptop he pulled the power supply and headed for the door. Clothes seemed pointless at this point and the most contact he had with them on his way out was simply to shove them away from where he had stuffed them under the door frame. Out in the hallway he deftly opened his parent’s door. Hank was out cold on the bed, surrounded by god knows how many liters of various bodily fluids. Tim noticed that he no longer snored and smiled to himself, thinking at least his mother got one thing right. He tiptoed over to pick up his mother’s PC, apparently the only thing in the room not drenched in slowly drying cum, and tiptoed back out, shutting the door behind him.

Downstairs he found his mother Mary in the same state as her husband: passed out amidst a sea of sticky ooze. Here as in the rest of the house the scent of sex clung to his nostrils, and even after everything else he still grew slightly hard at the sight of her athletic frame draped over the cushions of the sofa. Her chest rose and fell evenly while her left hand cupped over her genitals; it seemed to spasm from time to time, but never enough to disturb her from her sleep.

Tim set the computers down on the coffee table and plugged in her charger; he started up her PC and then took a seat adjacent to her, lifting the lid on his own laptop and scanning the MasterPC program once more to make sure everything was the same as before. After a moment his mother’s computer played its startup sound; she groaned in her sleep and stretched but didn’t open her eyes.

“Wake up mom, time to get up,” Tim said. He spoke softly but still she winced at the sound of his voice. She seemed to be working through some problems in her head as her brow furrowed and her hands reached to grip the top of a blanket that wasn’t there. Her eyes opened slowly and focused on him; seeing him nude before her caused her to start, and she rapidly lowered her eyes to her own body, sitting bolt upright and crossing her legs and covering her breasts as she realized her status.

“Tim! I—er you shouldn’t” she stammered before her son cut her off.

“We’ve nothing to conceal any more mom, you saw to that.” Perhaps it was sick but he kind of liked seeing her squirm, though really she should know as well as he that what he said was true.

Considering his words Mary realized her son was right, though her limbs still moved in abortive jerks as she lowered her arms from her chest. Had her nipples been hard when she woke up, or did it just happen? “Tim, I didn’t mean for last night to happen, I set the range wrong.” It felt good to say the words, though she knew she could never truly know if it was an accident.

“Let’s not worry about the past, mother.” Tim’s tone was flat, as if he wanted her to believe he didn’t think it mattered. Perhaps he trusted it was her error, or maybe in his own way he sensed some complicity on his part. In any case, he continued. “I think it would be best if we set up some ground rules for the program,” he nodded to her computer and she noticed for the first time it was turned on; the system recovery had saved her session and the program was already running. She nodded her agreement as her fingers dug into her knees in anticipation.

“What did you have in mind Tim?”

“I figured we should start by agreeing not to attempt any alterations on each other. For my part you’ll need to trust me, for yours I can safely say I’m not worried as I’ve password protected myself from your interventions, or those of anyone else. I’ll show you how to do the same to yours if you like.”

Mary nodded again, but before Tim could continue a question burst forth from her lips, “Do you hate me son?”

Tim paused and thought about it. As he answered his tone rose from its flat level and reassured her that what he said was genuine, “I don’t hate you mom, but I think we’ve both learned a valuable lesson in choosing our words carefully. I think what you really want to know is whether I love you, and in how many ways.” He paused again, running his next words through his mind several times before he spoke them aloud. When he did, he looked her in the eyes and said “I love you in every way, mom, head to toe and front to back, but if you think you’re getting out of this without any pain then I’m afraid you’re wrong.”

His words sent shivers over Mary’s body; she wanted someone to hold her and protect her, but no person appeared, and from across the table her son stared her down. The time had come to pay the piper, and even as her imagination constructed a thousand possibilities of the trouble in store for her she knew she was ready to accept his punishment; her conscience weighed heavily as she recalled the prior night and the early morning fuck. In response to his blank stare she uttered only a whispered “yes” and awaited his next move.

“One final rule, mom, let’s agree we’d best not interfere with our chosen subjects beyond a reasonable amount, so long as mine don’t bother you and yours and vice versa. We can work out sharing later on, should the need arise.” Tim reached forward now and typed something into his computer. “Now let’s have some more fun,” he said with a warm smile.

Footsteps sounded on the staircase and Hank appeared in the kitchen, quickly making his way to the couch and sitting down. Mary reached over and put her hand on his thigh and he folded his own over it. Tim didn’t wait for him to speak, however, and launched into a line of questions.

“I’ve found some interesting details in your stats list Hank, do you want to know what some of them are? Hank smiled and started to nod, but Tim went ahead talking. “Says here you still have your wisdom teeth and two of your toes are webbed. Feel like getting those taken care of?”

Hank looked nervous but Tim paid him no attention. A few clicks later and his stepfather was wiggling all ten toes and spitting out four wisdom teeth, working his tongue to the back of his mouth and feeling the indentation where they formerly resided.

“And here I see the cartilage in your knees has been worn down. Let’s give you a little boost.” Several more clicks and Hank heaved a sigh of relief and stretched his legs. Mary looked at her husband and wondered where this was going. She thought she’d done a pretty fair job last night of working into something better; this was just a few finishing touches.

“You know Hank, I noticed when we were double-teaming mom this morning that you were looking at me pretty closely. To be honest I was kind of getting a weird vibe from you. I figured I’d check it out and it turns out my hunch was correct. Did you know you are bisexual?”

Mary’s jaw dropped. She looked Hank up and down, met his eyes and saw that her son was telling the truth. As she turned to face him he must have seen the lingering incredulity on her face because he instantly countered with “I swear its true, it always has been unless you changed it yourself last night.”

Hank was blushing now, but Tim continued unabated. “You liked me this morning Hank, what do you think now?” He stood and turned around for the benefit of his stepfather. Hank licked his lips and grinned, unsure how to respond with Mary right next to him. “Let’s go ahead and drop your inhibitions Hank so we can get some real answers out of you.” A few more clicks and Hank gave a slight groan. His body tensed slightly and he looked down to his groin to see that his dick had swelled to about half mast.

“Now we see your true colors Hank. How’d you like a special treat?” Hank’s eyes flitted to Mary hopefully but Tim quickly corrected him, “Actually I was thinking more along these lines.” He gestured to his own manhood. As Mary and Hank watched it rose to a majestic twelve inch erection. Precum dribbled from the tip and slid down his shaft.

Hank started to rise from the sofa, then forced himself back to Mary’s side, but as his inhibitions had fallen moments ago his will to stay was far exceeded by his will to work his stepson’s cock. Hardly ten seconds passed before he left the sofa and kneeled before Tim, who now rested his laptop on the armrest of the chair he sat in and scooted forward to better accommodate Hank.

Just as he had last night, Tim watched in awe as another person brought his prick to their lips and plunged it into their mouth. Again he felt the wave of pleasure wash over his body as Hank ran his tongue over every inch of his member and lavished the head of his cock with gentle, moist caresses. If his mother had been good at sucking dick then Hank was a pro, seemingly knowing every trick in the book. When Tim’s cock hit the back of Hank’s throat six inches in he worked the rest of the shaft with his fingers, but a quick couple of mouse clicks and Hank suddenly was only two inches from the base of Tim’s meat, his lips stretched tight around the circumference of the rod.

Tim sighed and pulled Hank’s head out of his groin. Brushing his hair back he looked at him sincerely and said “Without putting a hole in the back of your head there’s no way I’m gonna get to use that last two inches. Do you think that’s fair?”

Hank smiled and shook his head. He knew where this was going but he let Tim guide him up anyways. Standing up Hank turned around to face Mary. Reaching up onto his tiptoes he leaned back and glided down, Tim’s hands on his waist to guide his asshole precisely onto Tim’s cock.

Tim looked Mary in the eyes and held her gaze as his stepfather slid up and down, faster and faster. He reached around and gripped Hank’s member; it glistened with sweat and precum, well lubed and ready for his hand. “You’re feeling pretty horny I can tell Hank, why don’t we show mom what you’ve got in you?” Hank moaned a long, low yes and seconds later he came. White lava erupted from the end of his cock as he bounced up and down. Tim held his dick tight and aimed the spray across the table. Mary hadn’t been expecting this turn of events; she’d been playing with herself as she watched, unable to hold still any other way. The jets of cum hit all over her body and the surrounding sofa and floor. A full minute passed before Hank’s deluge ceased, but he kept riding Tim’s cock, being the considerate stepfather and not wanting to leave Tim with an unresolved erection.

“Believe it or not Hank, we have a bit of an imbalance in the room,” said Tim.

Hank looked back over his shoulder in confusion, but didn’t know how to respond.

“You see,” Tim continued, “I can tell you’ve enjoyed this very much, the evidence is all around us. You always would have liked this sort of thing, just like my mom always would have liked my dick to be ten inches deep in her pussy, and just like maybe I always would have like that too.”

Hank still wasn’t getting what Tim was saying, but that didn’t seem to bother him as his manhood was stiffening once more and he kept bouncing away.

Finally Tim laid it out for Hank and his mother, “Here’s the problem: my mom is straight, I’m straight, and you’re bisexual. So she can fuck me and I can fuck her and we both walk away happy. You and her can fuck with the same results. But you and me, one of us is always going to end up sorry, and as long as things stay the same with you that’s always going to be the case. Now I don’t personally believe in changing someone’s sexual preference, but there is another way to handle this problem.”

Hank realized what was coming before Tim said it, and his face fell as he heard the words aloud.

“Hank, I’m gonna make you a lady.”

Mary gasped audibly. Tim looked at her and frowned. “I’m going to make Hank my lady mom, he belongs to me now and you’d be better off if you get used to that quick.”

Hank had stopped the ride, he wanted to get off, but Tim held him tightly around the middle. Try as he might he couldn’t break his grasp. He turned his attention to the computer screen, and made a reach for it only to be blocked by some wall of will in his own mind. He looked back at Tim, his anus clenching around the base of his shaft, who nodded at the screen and said “Take a look and see what I have in store for us.” He turned his gaze back to the screen and saw all of his stats displayed there, only altered now to show what he would soon become. Long ginger hair, hourglass figure, broad hips, dimpled ass cheeks, freckled skin, and a DD chest made the shortlist. In the command box text stretched beyond the borders of the tiny window. He hoped it wouldn’t be anything horrible. As he watched Tim extended his arm, and as Hank broke out in a cold sweat, brought his index finger down on the enter key.

Hank orgasmed again, this time with even less control. His, or rather her hair was the first thing to change, turning from plain brown to a vibrant and fiery red and extending far down her back. Her face slimmed and her cheekbones rose under her eyes which took on the shape of almonds. Her lips puffed up slightly and her nose decreased in size and turned up at the tip just barely.

Intrigued as much as she was terrified Mary watched as her husband shrank into the form of a tall, athletic woman not too unlike herself. Hank’s tits were bigger and the areolas took up more space on them, and freckles dotted her body. Unable to turn away she leaned in and watched carefully as Hank’s cock, still spurting cum, grew smaller and smaller. At last it disappeared into the crease of her newly formed pussy, which continued to pump out fluid as the orgasm continued. Her legs followed the rest of her body in suit, and Hank now reached down with trembling fingers to explore his new genitals.

Still cumming, Tim felt Hank’s asshole clench once more as his fingers met his new parts. His other hand caressed his breasts and he started once more to slide up and down her stepson’s manhood. After only a moment Tim slowed her pace and lifted her up. Spinning to face Tim, Hank shook with anticipation; softly Tim tweaked her right nipple and smiled. The gesture was returned and Hank then slowly brought his new sex to meet Tim’s cock. Her stepson buried his face in her breasts and brutally grabbed her ass, shoving her down the full length of his dick and back up again instantly. Hank cried out in pleasure and Mary joined him with a sob, her own hands working her pussy as before.

From the other side of the room she couldn’t help but masturbate in unison with their motions. Mary watched as Tim pulled himself away from Hanks tits, obviously proud of his accomplishment. He looked past Hank and met her eyes once more; he stared intently for what seemed an eternity, and as he gazed her excitement multiplied. Her fingers worked faster and harder as she pushed back into the cushions of the couch. She brought herself to the edge of the sofa and worked her entire fist in and out of her pussy. In only a moment she was ready to climax, her eyes shut as she prepared for another explosion in her brain. At the last instant she opened her eyes and found Tim still staring into them. Ejaculate flowed from her pussy and puddled on the floor as she writhed in her position.

Across from her Tim opened the floodbanks. As he watched his mother gush her juices onto the floor the familiar scent of lovemaking again permeated the entire room. His testicles tightened and clenched while semen began to shoot into what had only moments ago been his stepmother’s virgin cunt. Jet after jet after jet of cum burst forth into the new womb, and as it did so Hank lost control again and began to let loose his own orgasm around Tim’s cock.

After several minutes all three of them were sprawled over the furniture of the entertainment room, Mary leaning against Hank on the sofa while Tim watched from his chair. With her right hand Mary rubbed Hank’s new hole, bringing tastes of her fucking to her mouth whenever she had enough to warrant a decent-sized lick.

Tim leaned forward after a moment and broke the silence. “I bet there’s something you don’t know about Hank, mom.”

“Mmmm, what might that be?” she replied before stuffing her finger back into her mouth.

“Why don’t you do some more exploration of his new facet down there and see if you can figure it out?” he said.

Mary brought both hands to Hank’s outer lips and started to probe. Hank’s eyes rolled back in his head as she pulled the slit apart and started to massage her new clit. Before she could get very far, however, she stopped. A smile broke out across her face and grew into a grin, and she started to rub it again. Turning to face Tim while her hands continued, she said “this is MY pussy, this is MY pussy on Hank!”

Tim smiled broadly and replied, “Well once you’ve had the best, why settle for anything else?”

He stood up and walked over to the sofa. Hank spread her legs and leaned back into the corner while Mary dipped her head down to her crotch and began to lick. Tenderly at first, but then with ever-increasing speed and vigor. As she worked she raised her backside into the air. Tim didn’t need to use any mental tricks to enhance his erection this time; his hard on could have dented a car door. Positioning himself behind his mother he gripped her ass with his hands. Using his thumbs he gingerly spread apart her pussy lips. Sauntering forward slowly he rubbed his cock against her clit methodically. The harder she moaned the harder he rubbed, until at last he heard that high-pitched squeal emanate from her mouth once more and he plunged his cock into her to the hilt. He held it there while her body shook from her orgasm and liquid once more flowed out around the edges of his member where it met her sex. The smell that had now become so familiar to all three of them was inescapable now. Semen, pussy juices, sweat, and every other scent that can emanate from a human being hung about them in a fog of lustful atmosphere. Tim slid his cock in and out of his mother’s tight cunt, bottoming out with each thrust, his arms locked to her sides as he pulled her back and forth; she let him guide her in this, played with his balls as he commanded the experience. He now was the only man truly in her life, and though she drank fully of the fluid that poured from Hank’s sopping pussy it was her son’s vigorous thrusts that made her cum.

* * *

An hour later Tim finally pulled out of his mother’s mouth. Even with his enhanced strength and stamina he found himself weary after cumming for a fifth time. Once more his mother’s belly was round and bloated with his semen, only now she was joined by Hank, who had taken her fair share of a couple of loads. The women collapsed into an embrace and lay in opposition to each other, each with their hands slowly fingering the other’s cunt. Tim stared at his cock, amazed even after he programmed it to perform exactly as it did that it had worked so perfectly. As it had last night and this morning it gave a lurch every few seconds and shot another string of cum out, but even his mother was now too worn out to try and catch it.

Looking about the room Mary realized something would have to be done about their living conditions. She didn’t mind the stench but if this kept up they would surely flood the whole place with their fluids after only a month. She wasn’t going to do anything about it today though; instead she dropped her head back into Hank’s crotch and gave a few more licks, while her fingers brought out more love juice for her to savor.