The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC: Victimology

Teaser: Amy is the victim, and Police Officer Louise Cummings investigates the body of evidence.

This story is self-standing but probably makes more sense if you’ve read other MasterPC stories before.

Mc ff mf

The coffee was stale, and the donut was even worse.

“So, what’s the story, Gus,” I asked the officer on duty. “There’s a reason you asked me to come down to the fraud department.”

“Brace yourself, Louise, it’s a bit weird,” Gus said. “You remember Detective McCallum, used to work at our squad? “

“Uh-huh. Caught with his pants down, right?”

“Fucked one of his suspects. Fucked his career too. Anyway, his cases were reassigned, and Ichikawa took the Spearfish case.”

“Isjikawa?”

“No, I-tsji-kawa, the guy’s always angry when someone gets his name wrong again. But he’s a good detective. Anyway, Spearfish was a minor case, an asinine attempt into racketeering and online fraud. McCallum had basically worked it out already, but he was sacked before he could make the arrest. Ichikawa just put the pieces together. We booked a certain Eddie Crumb; the bozo’s hardly a thug, more a geek gone rogue. Gamer, college dropout, hardly beyond the acne stage.”

“Game over,” I grinned.

“Uh-huh. We seized his stuff, laptop, phone, the works. Crumb hardly installed any security; Beck from forensics hacked Crumb’s laptop before his coffee turned cold. He found incontrovertible proof of the racketeering, all admissible evidence. Crumb’s looking at one to three years in a government hotel, all expenses paid.”

“So where do I come in?”

“Crumb’s laptop also contained the usual stash of porn, but Beck recognized some of the faces; they were locals.”

“I’m not Vice,” I said. “I’m mostly doing Domestic.”

“No, but these ain’t the pimps and whores from downtown; these are Average Janes from the good side of the tracks. Beck spotted Amanda McKenzie, Dani Montana and Amanda Nielsen, but there are several more he hasn’t identified yet.”

“I remember Dani,” I said. “She dropped out two months ago and disappeared.”

“Uh-huh. Beck told me she now goes under the name Candy Mountain, porn actress. It’s a good thing her parents don’t know that.”

“I investigated the case,” I sighed. “But there’s little you can do if a 19 year old just runs off.”

“You wouldn’t recognize her if she stood right in front of you.” Gus took a printed photo out of a folder on his desk: “Boob job, bigger booty, lips filled, hair dyed platinum fucking blonde.”

I watched the photo in amazement: “Are you sure it’s her?”

“Crumb had pre- and post-surgery pix on his laptop. That’s where it gets weird; if the metadata are correct, she lived in Eddie room for two weeks after she was reported missing. During that time, she morphed from girl next door into Mrs. Bimbo.”

Gus pulled out more pictures; they illustrated how Dani Montana slowly turned into Candy Mountain. Most of them were POVs; Eddie apparently fucked her regularly.

“Hardly seems possible,” I said. “According to the date stamps, she had major surgery every other day.”

“Beck thinks Crumb must’ve tampered with the exif data, although he doesn’t seem smart enough to know how. Anyway, he’s obsessed with this kind of surgical alterations; Beck found a program on his hard drive called MasterPC, which Crumb used to record his dirty secrets.”

“MasterPC? Strange name.”

“Yeah, it’s kinda like Sims or Roller coaster Tycoon, but instead of a virtual world you’re building a virtual body which you can command to do certain things. Lewd and obscene things, mainly.”

Gus fetches another picture, a printscreen: ’Welcome to the Master Command Center... where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you... Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative.’

“He used it a lot,” Gus said. “There are at least 20 different files linked this MasterPC and when Beck scanned for deleted files, he found several others. Including, strangely enough, files for cops and teachers.”

“Okay, let’s see if I get the picture,” I said. “We have an amateur thug who we caught by accident for petty fraud, but the punk may actually be a major pervert?”

“Yes. Crumb likes to fantasize about controlling and changing people to his whim, and in some cases he seems to have crossed the line between fantasy and reality. Dani Montana is out of our jurisdiction, but Crumb’s latest file was on Amy Nielsen, and she’s still around.”

“You want to bring her in and get a statement,” I concluded.

Gus looked me in the eye: “You’re the only female detective in this precinct; see what you can get out of Miss Nielsen.”

* * *

Amy Nielsen wasn’t as sleazy as Dani Montana a.k.a Candy Mountain, but she was undeniably a bimbo. Big tits, big butt, and a skimpy outfit which put it all on display.

“Hi Amy. I’m detective Louise Cummings,” I introduced myself. “Are you feeling comfortable? Do you want coffee?”

“I’m fine.” It sounded unconvincing.

“Amy, first of all: You can feel safe here,” I reassured her. “Whatever happened, it was not your fault.”

She nodded.

“Is there anything you want to tell me?”

Silence.

“Whatever happened, it’s better if you tell me.”

Amy kept silent, but I felt I had leverage on her.

“I think I you want to tell me what happened,” I gently pressed on.

A brief silence, and suddenly she broke:

“I know what I did, but I don’t know why. I don’t understand what happened to me.”

“What happened?”

“You know, one day, I was just doing homework. I wasn’t gonna be valedictorian, but I was like doing all right in community college, you know. And suddenly, I had this urge. I just had to.”

“Had to do what?”

“I went out, crossed the street, went to Eddie’s house.” A pause. “He was in his room. I unzipped his pants, and I sucked his dick. Just like that. You know, I had never given head before. But I just had to do it.“

“Eddie did not force you to do it?”

“He didn’t even have to ask. I just did. Although he somehow expected it. He always expected it.”

“Expected what.”

“Whatever I did. Whenever I got this strange urges.”

“What other things did you do?”

“A week later, I just had to go over there, and wait on his bed, nude. I waited and waited, until he came home. He even apologized, as if he had forgotten. Then he fucked me.”

I nodded as encouragement.

“After that, I did that kinda things every day. Like waiting in his bedroom until he showed up and fucked me. Waking up in the middle of the night to suck his dick while he was playing GTA. Just flashing my titties. Or the selfies, I took endless selfies for him.”

“Your parents didn’t notice.”

Amy needed little encouragement now: “Nope. They seemed to have their second honeymoon. Often, when I left home to get fucked, I could hear Mommy being fucked too.” She smiled wryly. “It helped of course that Mommy suddenly turned milf.”

“What do you mean?”

“Have you seen Mom? She told everyone she’d seen the same surgeon as me.”

“Which surgeon?”

“There was no surgeon, but how else can you explain?”

“Explain what?”

“My bigger titties, of course. Or my new ass.” Amy stroked her cup E. “That’s what I still don’t understand. I wasn’t flat, you know, but I didn’t have this.”

I saw her nipples becoming hard under the thin fabric. Amy absentmindedly went on teasing them.

“You sure didn’t wake up with a new pair,” I smiled.

“Well. Not really.” She was still distraughtly playing with her nipples. “I love my titties,” she muttered. “No, I didn’t wake up…” her voice trailed.

“Amy, quit doing this,” I said sharply.

She snapped out of it. “I’m sorry, but sometimes I just can’t stop.”

“What happened to your bosom?”

“Well, you know, I was just watching TV and when I stood up, I was different. Just like that. I didn’t even notice until I wanted to go shopping. I tried to put on my bra and it didn’t fit.”

“I guess you had to buy a new bra,” I tried to joke.

“I don’t need no bra because my titties are so firm. And somehow I can’t stand a bra. I don’t want a bra. I just want slutty clothes; that day I went buying new boots with Mommy.”

Amy swung her right leg from under the table; she wore knee high red patent leather boots, with five inch heels.

“I never wore such heels before, but I walked outta the shop as if I had never worn anything else.”

“It’s a bit weird,” I admitted.

“But Eddie just loved it. When I came home, he said ‘you are such a slut’, and I said ‘yes’. I don’t even know why I said that, I felt like a slut.”

I didn’t know how to ask the next question: “Did you… Enjoy it?”

“Enjoy? No. I never enjoyed what Eddie did.” Emmy’s eyes were suddenly filled with tears. “I don’t know what happened to me. I was just, you know, normal. And suddenly I changed into a big boobed bimbo. I even dropped out of college.”

“And Eddie did this?”

“No.” A brief silence. “I don’t know. Somehow he knew he owned me. He just loved it when I bent over and he could just slide his cock in my cunt.”

I felt sorry for the bimbo. Amy had gone totally gaga, as if under some spell from Eddie Crumb. I wanted to help, but this disjointed statement would be worthless in court; any lawyer would tear her apart.

Amy looked at me, desperately:

“I’m brainwashed. I know I am. I know I was different once, but I feel like a submissive slut. I just want to be something else, but I can’t.”

* * *

Elm Street; the Nielsen family residence. I knocked; Amy opened the door, hardly dressed.

“I am glad you’re home,” I said. “I tried all day to get in touch.”

“I was at the Mall,” Amy said while we walked to the living room and sat down. “Phone battery must’ve run low. What’s so urgent?”

“I wish I could have warned you earlier, but Eddie Crumb was released on bail.”

“You said the case was watertight.”

“Yes, it is. But he’s not sentenced yet. His lawyer requested a hearing and argued that Crumb did not constitute a risk with respect to Failure To Appear. The Assistant DA was so surprised that he almost forgot to ask for a restraining order. Crumb’s lawyer argued it was ridiculous but Crumb said he was all right with it as long as he could get out.”

“So?”

“He must actively stay away from you; at least 100 yards on public streets; not allowed to enter premises where you’re lawfully present. No phone, email, social media.”

“That’s good, right? But…” Amy pondered for a while. “He never forced me. He never called me. I just went.”

“I don’t know what happened,” I said. “Memories aren’t always reliable. You may have suppressed certain awkward details.”

“That must be it,” Amy said, voice trailing. She pulled up her shirt and cupped her tits. “Do you like them?”

“Yes, they’re lovely,” I said. Her tits were lovely: Big, firm, and round.

She lowered her hotpants, she wore nothing else: “And my ass?”

“It’s lovely too,” I mumbled. Amy’s ass was just as round as her tits. Why in the world had I ever thought she was a bimbo? She was fucking gorgeous.

Amy pushed her tit in my face, but her eyes betrayed confusion.

“What’s the matter, hon?” I asked.

“I have this urge again.”

“What urge?”

“This urge to do things. You know, dirty things.”

“That’s all right honey. I’m a cop. You can trust me.”

Amy took one step back.

“You’ve changed,” she said.

“You’re joking.”

“You are,” Amy insisted. “Look at yourself.”

I looked down. My tits had grown and proudly pointed forward. My hair was longer, and when I drew a strand into view, I noticed it had turned platinum blonde.

“What the fuck happened?” I muttered.

“This happened to me too. Now you gonna do naughty things.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know, something will just pop up in your head.”

“Like...” I hesitated. “Unbuttoning my jacket?”

“Yes, let me help you with your bra.”

Amy undressed me. I felt an irresistible urge to explore my hot new body. My nipples hardened when I touched them, sending shivers through my body. My hand drifted down to my crotch while I watched Amy. We looked alike; somehow I had gotten the same tits and ass, the same perfectly smooth pussy. Her labia were slightly parted, something was glistening. My pussy was wet too, my finger slipped into my cunt. Startled, I retracted, and licked my finger.

I felt another urge. My fingers fondled Amy’s labia, which parted further. I touched her clit, she moaned. I pushed my finger into her cunt, she moaned again. There was no resistance, she just let me. One finger rubbed her clit, two fingers pistoned her cunt. She screamed when she came.

I had never fucked a woman before. But now I just had to. Amy repaid the favor and now fingered me. I came and immediately came again when Amy kissed my clit.

‘Go on until you’re both exhausted,’ something inside me whispered. I could do nothing but comply with that. My tongue was just deep in Amy’s cunt when I heard a scream behind me.

“What are you doing with my daughter, you fucking bitch!”

Embarrassed, I looked up, straight into the eyes of Mr. Nielsen.

* * *

I was ushered into the interrogation room, accompanied by Terri Fisher, my union rep. I recognized the two Bobs, rats from Internal Affairs.

“Let’s face it, Mrs. Cummings,” fat Bob said. “Fucking, pardon, having intercourse, with a victim of a crime, where you’re the investigating officer, is not exactly according to established procedure.”

“It seems that McCallum set an example,” thin Bob added. “But when we fired him, our intention was to set an example too.”

Terri gestured me to keep my mouth shut while she took the lead.

“I question the use of the term Intercourse, as it unclear if there was penetration. And detective Cummings was actually the victim, as she was assaulted by Miss Nielsen. Who appears to be more than just of an innocent victim, by the way, because it is likely that she assaulted Mr. Crumb too.”

I had to bite my tongue, otherwise I’d be laughing. No intercourse? It had been fucking sex, and Amy hadn’t been a passive bystander; we’d both been horny as hell and we had both cum multiple times. But Terri was amazing.

Thin Bob looked Terri in the eye: “You question the testimony of the victim’s father?”

“I question whether he interpreted correctly what he saw. He saw two nude women, one being his daughter. I understand it would be difficult to accept that his daughter is, to put it bluntly, a mad nymphomaniac. In addition, I understand that both witnesses ignored repeated requests to come down to the precinct for a statement.”

“We’re still trying,” thin Bob said.

“I know,” Terri said triumphantly. “I talked to Alonso, the officer who tried to pick the witnesses at their home address. The witnesses apparently stated they were, I quote, ’too fucking busy’ to come. When Alonso persisted, Mrs. Nielsen Senior leaned out of the open window of the master bedroom, and yelled that—and I quote —: ’I don’t care who the little bitch is fucking as long as I can fuck around in my own house’. Alonso also said he could’ve arrested her for indecent exposure, because Mrs. Nielsen Senior didn’t even bother to get back in the house, before Mr. Nielsen continued ‘to have intercourse’.”

“Talking ’bout indecent exposure,” fat Bob smoothly steered away from this. “Mrs. Cummings is showing off her assets quite, eh… openly. A low cut tee shirt and over-the-knee boots are hardly professional attire, at least where I come from.”

“I don’t know what you are implying, but this sounds like harassment to me. May I remind you that my client is suspended, and therefore not formally on duty? Mrs. Cumming may dress as she pleases.”

“Certain procedures should be complied with,” fat Bob pointed out.

“Yeah, let’s talk about procedures and compliance,” Terri retorted. “For example storage of evidence. It seems that the case against Mr. Crumb was blown because someone tampered with both the suspect’s seized computer and the department’s IT system. It was apparently overwritten with zillion copies of, uh, ‘Deep Throat’. Mrs. Cummings is your fall gal, but it seems the whole precinct has issues with procedure.”

“Interesting you mention that,” thin Bob said. “We also suspect Mrs. Cummings of being accessory to that.”

“On what basis?”

“She was seen with officer Beck, on the evening of the tampering.”

“That’s pure speculation. A fishing expedition.”

I bit my tongue again. I was involved, I tampered with the evidence. I had picked up Beck in a police hangout, we went to the station, and we downloaded porn—lots of it. Of course, I could explain away my fingerprints; although it would be more difficult to explain the juices. However, I’d been smart enough to use Beck’s keys and passwords. I could be put in that room, but not at the right time.

The two Bobs and Terri seemed to have reached a stalemate, which was broken because Chief O’Hara entered the room.

“There’s no case against Detective Cummings anymore,” he announced. “The Feds arrested Eddie Crumb.”

“On what charges?” Terri asked.

“He blackmailed people with lewd pictures. Not entirely clear how he got them, the Feds guess he hacked their accounts. So he was a real thug, and that means this PD was right all along when we suspected him. Detective Cummins is back on the force, effective immediately.”

* * *

“No case against you, my ass,” Amy said. “O’Hara just wanted a cover-up.”

“Your ass indeed,” I smirked. “A very nice ass, by the way. And I’m glad it ain’t covered.”

I was fondling Amy’s bare ass, my fingers veering to the space between her thighs, gently finding her wet pussy. She gasped when I entered her cunt.

“You like that, don’t you?” I said. “You’re such a submissive slut.”

Amy moaned.

“You are so submissive, and so slutty, that you just had to comply when I ordered you to come to this cheap motel, strip, and wait.”

“Yesss…”

“Yes, what? Submissive sluts must show their submissiveness.”

“Yes, Mistress Louise.”

“Tell me,” I commanded. “You weren’t always a submissive slut.”

“No, Mistress Louise.”

“You remember there was another time, a time you were an average college girl.”

“I’m not stupid,” Amy said indignantly. “I’m just slutty.”

She was surprised of her own outburst: “I’m sorry, Mistress.”

I pinched her nipple, just a little bit too hard. She gasped again.

“It’s all right,” I said. “I remember too. There was a time when I was honest. But something changed when I fucked you for the very first time. I feel… Different. I’m now a dirty cop. I used to have integrity. Now I just want to, you know, do dirty things, fuck with people. Literally and figuratively.”

“Thank you, Mistress. It feels right to have a Mistress and being fucked.” Amy sighed. “Eddie somehow fucked with me but he never really made me cum.”

“Eddie took advantage of you,” I said. “You offered yourself to him but he never returned the favors. I will make you cum, and keep you on a leash. Don’t worry about Eddie, by the way.”

“Why, Mistress?”

“It’s part of a long story.” I smirked. “With this killer body, I no longer fitted into Community policing and transferred to Major Cases, where I immediately went undercover. I became part of the outfit of the local mob, and immediately told the local boss I was a cop. Remember I said I’m dirty? I can have it both ways. It’s a win-win for everyone. The mob can continue doing its business; the cops get a piece of the cake and don’t have to worry about being shot at. The D.A. just needs a minor success every now and then, so we planted some evidence. Eddie Crumb will take the fall for a drug smuggling operation which had gone sour already. Rip deal, two dead bodies. Life without parole, because he kept denying. Triple win.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“You’re the only one I can share this with.” I suddenly felt drained. “You know… This weird shit. Like not having to dye my hair or shave.”

“My body is always smooth.” Amy’s hand glides over her belly to her crotch in confirmation. “And my hair color never fades.”

“I remember that once I was a good cop,” I continued. “That I wanted to be part of the force because I wanted to make this world a better place and all that crap. And one small part of me still remembers, still wants to be honest. But I just can’t. I’m a dirty cop, I changed and I just have to do these things. And I think you’re the only one who understands.”

“I can’t be anything but a slut,” Amy whispered. “Even if I never wanted to be.”

She threw her nude body in my arms. We hugged. I felt sorry for her—for both of us, because somehow we’d become something we did not want to be.

“Please take good care of me, Mistress.”

“I will,” I promised. I was glad Amy couldn’t see my crossed fingers on her ass.