The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wireless

Sorry, it took awhile to get this next part finished. Hope you enjoy it.

Mark continues to enjoy the new found uses of the MPC program. He already has his mother-in-law Mary and sister-in-law Sandy turned into bimbo sluts for his pleasure. It is becoming obvious to him that the MPC program is almost capable of anything. Now his niece is about to enter the picture. She has no idea what is about to happen to her happy, normal life...

PART 4: CATHY JOINS THE FUN

Up to now I had turned both Mary my mother-in-law and Sandy my sister-in-law into hot, sexy, bimbo sluts for my fun and amusement. They were upstairs right now enjoying their hot new bodies and getting each other off. Now Cathy (Sandy’s daughter) had come home. She was a cute 14 year old girl who looked much like her mother. She was wearing her private school uniform of a white blouse, plaid skirt and long socks. She had short dark hair and was starting to develop a bit of her own figure. But, much like her mother she never would have very big breasts or be very curvy. I had always found girls in private school uniforms very hot. Kind of like forbidden fruit, so to speak. I doubted she had much experience with boys yet – let’s see if I can change that.

“Oh, hi Uncle Mark. I didn’t know you were coming over today. Do you know where my mom is at?” Cathy asked me innocently.

“Well, I think she is upstairs helping your grandmother—with something. I think they working on a little ‘project’ together. Why don’t you have a seat and we can catch up. I’m sure they will be down soon.” I said pointing to the couch.

“Well, ok sure. I do have a lot of school work to do, but I guess it can wait. You know Uncle Mark, you look different to me. And what’s with the new clothes? I mean they are kind of cool and all – but just don’t seem to be you.” Cathy said taking a seat while carefully adjusting her skirt over her skinny legs..

I sat down over by the laptop. I was going to try to work on the MPC program while we chatted. “Oh, I’ve just been working out some and decided I needed a change.” I told Cathy as I accessed the MPC. I had always wondered what it would be like to screw around with Cathy, as well as Sandy. Granted she was still a bit young, but with the MPC program I think I could change that.

“I was going to ask if you were having some kind of midlife crisis because you do seem a bit old to be wearing that kind of stuff. Although you don’t look as old for some reason today. And you do look like you have been working out.” Cathy said, still questioning things more. I could tell she was secretly looking at my new shape and ‘package.’ That would make things all the easier.

“Well, I’ll take that as a compliment. I started to enter the info for Cathy into the MPC when I heard footsteps coming downstairs. Obviously the girls had gotten bored without me. Oh, boy. This was going to be hard to explain.

“Oh, Mark. Mary and I were getting a little lonely without you honey. We thought we would come and see what you were doing. We miss you baby.” Sandy said as both Mary and her came downstairs and over by Cathy and me. I could see Cathy’s wide-eyed expression seeing her bimbo mother and slut grandmother looking like porn queens now. Cathy looked almost speechless. Her eyes got real big as she took in the sight of her mother and grandmother transformed like they were now.

“My god. Mom and grandma, what happened to you? Your bodies are so different. I can’t even believe it’s really you. Look at your hair too mom. It’s so red, long and curly now. And what are you wearing? Mom, why are you and grandma parading around in that slutty lingerie? Especially in front of Uncle Mark. I didn’t think you even liked to wear that kind of stuff mom. What’s going on here??!” Cathy said jumping up off the couch.

“Oh, hi honey. Didn’t know you were home. Well, you see Mark made your grandma and me into his little sexy slut, playthings. We have great big titties now and real curvy hot bodies. Oh and I love hot clothes, and have no worries anymore. I feel so much better now than before Mark changed me. And your grandma does too. Isn’t that right Mary?” Sandy said to her freaked out daughter.

“You bet Sandy dear. I love my new body so much. And I especially liked licking your pussy Sandy. Would you like to see grandma’s new awesome tits Cathy?” Mary said pulling down the front of her lingerie.

“No, of course I don’t want to see them. You all are nuts. I need to get out of this crazy house.” Cathy said getting up fast and trying to get to the door.

“Not so fast young lady. Mary grab Cathy and hold her down on the couch please. She is going to join our little party.” I said.

“Sure Mark. Cathy is going to love this!” Mary said grabbing Cathy’s arm and tugging her back down to the couch. I made a real quick adjustment to Mary’s physical strength in the MPC so she would have no trouble holding on to little Cathy.

“Grandma please let me go! I don’t want to see you and mom like this. I have no idea how all this happened, but it’s not natural. Please Uncle Mark, can’t you make them normal again? I don’t know how you are doing this, but please this isn’t right.” Cathy said to me as she squirmed a bit in Mary’s grip.

“Now Cathy, this is normal now for your mom and grandma. I don’t see either of them complaining at all about it. I made them better than before and they love it! In fact, I think before we get started on you I’ll show you how much your mom really likes all this now. Sandy I want you to give me a lap dance in front of Cathy. I want you to bump and grind and really get into it for her.” I said as I started an MP3 file on my laptop to get the right rhythm for Sandy to strut her stuff. I picked out a little J Lo song that really had a great beat to it.

“Sure babe. I’d love to lap dance for you Mark.” Sandy said as she started to bump and grind to the beat. She twirled around the room showing off her hot body for all of us. Mary held Cathy down while her mom flaunted her sexpot body for me. She dropped a few little pieces of her outfit, just the stockings so far as she continued her sexy dance for us.

“Now Sandy, tell little Cathy here how you love the way I have made you. Tell her how you feel and that you love it so much more than your old life. How you love being my sexy little bimbo too.” I told Sandy.

“Oh, my god yes. Like, I love dancing and strutting for you Mark. I would never dance like this for Bill or dress slutty for him. But it feels so good now. I can’t even think about going back to my old flat chested, boy-like shape. I love my ass and big titties so much now. Let me rub them on your chest Mark while I sit on your lap baby.” Sandy said as she came over to me and straddled me as she continued to wiggle and grove to the beat. She had pulled down her teddy as she rubbed her tits on my face and neck. They felt really soft and warm on me. I could already feel my cock getting hard and tight in my pants.

“Mom, please stop that! What would dad say about this? Grandma please, stop holding me down so hard. I don’t want to be here. I’m scared of what Uncle Mark will do to me.” Cathy said.

“Keep holding that little girl down Mary. Now, Cathy I am not actually going to do anything to your body or mind. I think I’m going to try something a little new. I am going to let your mom here fix you up. I think she would love to help you along in your ‘development.’” I said.

“No please. I don’t want to be like them. I don’t want to become another play thing for you. I couldn’t handle anyone doing anything to my body. I’m your niece your sick bastard!” Cathy said.

“Well, you don’t have much choice young lady. Now Sandy, stop your sexy little dance for a bit and sit by me at the computer.” I said as I pulled another chair up for Sandy.

“Sure Mark, you big stud. I’d love to help you out.” Sandy said as we sat down and got started.

I quickly entered some basic information on Cathy into the MPC program. I put the usual name, relationship info in. I put in basic info about obedience to me after program was complete and the usual appetites for sexy clothing and flaunting your body off. Then I quickly worked up a basic female image. I put Cathy’s name on the image and added slider controls for her basic measurements. I added a color brush tool for eyes and hair color as well as a slider for hair length and curl. Lastly I put in three final slider controls. They were for age, sex drive, and intelligence. Lastly, I put a comment in for all the ladies to forget about the MPC program in about 30 minutes. I then initialized the program.

“Oh, Mark I’m getting bored. What are we going to do about my little baby daughter Cathy over there. She is starting to pout now I think.” Sandy told me as she leaned over pulling up her teddy a bit now. I could see little things already starting to happen to Cathy.

“Well, doll look here and I will show you. Now I want you to take this little computer mouse here and adjust these slide bars. You can make Cathy really hot like you and Mary. It’s up to you on how far to change her. I might suggest some things myself. She could really use a bit of work though. I don’t want her to feel out of our little group.” I told Sandy.

“Oh, goodie. This looks like fun! I don’t know if I’m smart enough to handle all this ‘puter stuff. But I will try for you Mark.” Sandy said as she got in front of the PC and started to play.

“Mom! Please don’t touch anything there!! I’m feeling weird already.” Cathy said as she started to flush in the face. I could see things starting to work on her already.

“Now baby. Lets fix you up real good for your Uncle Mark. First let me fix up that chest of yours. So flat like mom’s used to be. This should help. I’ll slide this bar thing over to the right.” Sandy said as she moved the slider over to about the 42C range I saw.

“Ouch! My chest! It hurts. Oh god no! Look at my chest! What’s happening to me?!” Cathy yelled to us. We all watched as Cathy’s chest grew large, full tits almost instantly. She wasn’t wearing a bra so the tits just pressed out on her white blouse. A couple of buttons popped off in the process. She looked kind of weird now with still such a young face and such large tits.

“That’s a good start there Sandy. Nice knockers on you now Cathy. The little girl is going to be a big, hot woman soon. Aren’t you honey? And I’m sure she will just love it!” Mary said holding Cathy as we continued.

“Yeah! This is like, so fun! Now, lets give you some nice hips baby for a big strong man to hold on to. And make your waist wafer thin.” Sandy said as she worked the sliders. I think Cathy’s hips flared out to about a 38 size. Her waist became super small now around 21 inches or so as Sandy moved the slide controls. Her skirt could barely contain her new wide, shapely hips. It also was slipping down some now off her very thin waist. She now had a blouse that could barely hold her new tits and a skirt riding so low on her hips you could almost see her little cunt. She still looked like a young girl in a pornstar body right now.

“Oh, mom. What did you do to me?! My tummy and body feels so weird. I look almost like you and grandma do now. I can’t believe this still. My body feels so strange. I never have felt like this before. I can’t believe this is me still. But, I have to say it does kind of feel nice in a way. Oh, geez what am I saying now. I can’t seem to help myself anymore.” Cathy said as she ran her hands over her new shapely curves.

“Sandy bump that slider for sex drive up three or four notches and drop the intelligence a few clicks I think.” I suggested to Sandy.

“Sure sugar. That will really help my little girl feel hot! Good idea Mark baby.” Sandy said as she moved the tools.

“Oh, my. I feel so strange again now. Mommy, what are you doing to me?! I shouldn’t be feeling like this. I think I’m starting to feel a bit like you and grandma maybe are. But, it’s still not right to do this to me – maybe, I don’t know.” Cathy said as she wiggled around a bit. She started to move sinuously on the couch. Cathy’s eyes blinked and fluttered as her whole body arched several times. She continued to fondle herself, now starting to rub her tits more and more.

“Mary, I think you can come over here with Sandy and me. Leave Cathy there. I don’t think she is going anywhere right now.” I said.

“Ok, Mark. Whatever you say baby cakes.” Mary said as she wiggled her ass over to us.

“This is great Mark honey. My little girl is shaping up just fine now. I’ll make her about 19 years old. I want her to have long blonde hair I think too, with baby blue eyes I think. You know blondes have more fun right?” Sandy said as she made the changes in the program. Everything worked to transform Cathy very quickly. Her hair got very long and blond and of course her eyes went from dark brown to bright blue. Her face aged a bit gaining some higher cheeks and fuller lips. Her whole body got more sexy, with shapely legs and toned arms. Cathy had now become a young hot sexy, blond bimbo. At least in her appearance. She looked like a young college girl. Only with the body of a porn star. Time to try some things out.

“Well, that’s good work Sandy. You and Mary go have a seat on the sofa there. Now, Cathy. I need you to listen to me and do what I say. Come on over her to Uncle Mark and let me take a look at what your mommy did to you.

“Ok, Uncle Mark. I feel funny still, you know. But, I like how I feel. I never thought I would ever look so pretty. You know. It’s like I’m all new! But it feels so wonderful. I don’t know why I didn’t want this. This is so much better now!” Cathy said as she wiggled her hot new body over to me. She looked smoking hot!

“Yep, you look fine dear. Your Uncle Mark is very happy with how your mommy made you. But, those clothes must really be bothering you. They don’t fit very well anymore do they?” I said

“No, they don’t. I really hate them now. They are so ugly and don’t fit at all. This blouse barely covers up my big new titties does it?! And I really want to get naked for you Uncle Mark. I’d love to show you my sexy new body. I’m feeling so itchy inside, like I need you so bad!” Cathy said to me.

“Why don’t you do a little strip tease here for me in a second Cathy. But, first I want to thank your mommy for doing such a fine job on changing you for me.” I walked over to Sandy and Mary. “Great work Miss Sandy on your lovely daughter.” I said as I bent down and gave Sandy a big wet kiss. I also started to rub Sandy’s tits and cunt some.

“Oh, Mark lover. That was no problem. Oh, baby that feels so good.” Sandy said as I continued to rub her. As her nipples and clit got hard I whispered in Sandy’s ear, “Thanks for keeping an ‘open mind.’”

“Oh, god! Stop that Mark!! What are you doing to me again?” Sandy exclaimed to all of us. I had put her mind back to normal.

“Just thanking you for the great job you did at changing little Cathy her for me.” I said to Sandy.

“Oh, no. I remember. I did that on your PC. I couldn’t stop myself. It felt right at the time. What have I done to my little baby!! Look at her now! She’s become like us Mary. Another slut for you twisted pervert to toy with. Please Mark can’t you stop all this now?! Leave my girl and all of us be.” Sandy said.

“Oh, mommy. I love what you did for me. I’m a big girl now. And I really want to get into Uncle Mark’s pants too! Hehe!!” Cathy said, giggling some.

“Well, Sandy you did a great job on your little slut daughter here. Maybe you really wanted her to be like this. I think deep down you wanted to have a little slut in the house to parade around in skimpy clothes with. Someone to talk about boys with and go shop for hot, sexy outfits together. Just remember, you moved the controls and did all this for little Cathy.” I said, letting it sink in to Sandy on how she made her daughter into a sexy bimbo now.

“I didn’t mean to do it. For some reason I wanted to make her into almost a real life Barbie doll for me to play with I think. I mean look at her. Her breasts are so big. They never would have been like that – ever. Mark, please make my little girl normal again! I’ll do whatever you want from me. Even sex. But, please turn Cathy back normal to the way she was, if you can.” Sandy said starting to get up a bit.

“I have to keep saying, this is normal for all of you now Sandy. Now stay seated there. In fact, I think grandma Mary will get the first chance to help little Cathy be a new woman. Mary come on over here and help Cathy out of these terrible clothes while she dances for you. And you Sandy stay put and just watch them. No more talking from you for awhile now.

“I’d love to help my little grand daughter out of these terrible rags. Come her baby and wiggle that hot little ass for me.” Mary said as she went over by Cathy. Cathy began to wiggle and dance like an old pro. She slipped out of the blouse and skirt with Mary’s help. Her body was smoking hot and she was loving all the attention on her now. Mary was stroking her skin all over and started to dance with Cathy as she started to lose some of her clothes as well. I was getting pretty damn excited watching the two of them get off on each other and dance around.

“Come here you two. Give Mark some of that loving.” I told them as Sandy watched us. I thought about having Sandy join us, but it was kind of fun having her watch her new bimbo daughter pleasure her uncle. Mary and Cathy quickly got my clothes off again and started to take turns sucking on my big cock. I was getting really huge from this of course as I rubbed both of them back. I had one finger in Cathy’s moist little cunt which was dripping all down my hand. My other hand was alternating between Mary’s nipples and her mouth. Mary seemed to really enjoy sucking on my cock, finger or whatever she could.

“Oh, Uncle Mark. My pussy is so wet and hungry for your big cock. Please give it to me before I die. I need you so bad now! My body is going to explode.” Cathy said to me between my rubbing her clit and grabbing her firm ass.

“Sure thing baby. Bend over the coffee table her so mommy can watch her little girl enjoy herself.” I said to Cathy. As she got over the table, Cathy stuck her ass up high and I quickly rammed my big dick into her tight, wet pussy lips. Cathy screamed in pleasure as I entered her, gasping and moaning as I started to pump her good. She rocked back on me as we started to really go to town. Mary had leaned up next to me as we fucked and I continued to fondle her breasts.

“You like that don’t you Cathy? I know you love Uncle Mark inside you now. In fact, I think this is the best you have ever felt baby. Isn’t it?” I said.

“Oh, yeah! It’s so wonderful Uncle Mark. My little pussy is on fire. Oh, yes! God yes. You feel so big in me. You might break my hot little cunt.” Cathy said.

“Oh, I don’t think so doll. Hey, Sandy go grab my camera fast and snap some nice porn pictures of me fucking your little girl here. Make sure to take a lot of them from all kinds of angles baby. I want you to work hard at it!” I told her. Sandy didn’t like it, but she had to do what I told her to do.

“I want some Mark loving soon too, baby. I’m so wet!!” Mary told me as Cathy and I continued our fun.

“Soon enough doll.” I told Mary as I rammed into Cathy more and more. Sandy was snapping pictures of us like crazy now. Even crawling under the glass coffee table and getting some interesting shots that way. She was truly and completely obedient to me, as they all were. Cathy was really starting to get excited now and I could feel her start to orgasm.

“OH GOD! Oh, that feels so fucking great! Oh, YES!! I’m cumming again Uncle Mark. Please keep going! YES, YES!!!” Cathy exclaimed as she quivered and spasmed around me. I could feel Cathy’s pussy muscles squeeze around me as she screamed in pleasure. I started to cum then and I decided to give Mary some fun as well.

“Here you go Mary. Open wide and Mark has a big surprise for you.” I told her as I quickly pulled off Cathy and shot my big load into Mary’s waiting mouth.

“Oh, yummy. Mmmm, I love that taste baby. Give Mary all your cum stud.” Mary told me as she licked her juicy, wet lips covered in cum.

I sat back on the floor and pulled both Cathy and Mary next to me. My hot, sexy mother-in-law on one side and my new, bimbo niece on the other. They looked so hot now, and it was all thanks to my little computer miracle program. Again, I started to think the fun I could have was only limited by my imagination. Thank god I have a pretty wild imagination. I was starting to feel a bit bad for poor Sandy there. I figured she had enough of this.

“Ok, Sandy I think it’s time for you to join the fun again. Time for an ‘open mind’ Sandy baby.” I told her the mind reversal command again. She gave her head a quick shake and then smiled big at me as she sat down the camera.

“Oh, Mark. I feel so great again! Please don’t make that stupid old Sandy brain come back anymore. She spoils all my fun. Mary and Cathy look like they had all the love. Don’t you like little, sexy Sandy anymore?” Sandy said coming over by us.

“Sure I do babe. In fact, I think we need a bit of alone time. Mary you and Cathy stay here and have a little fun together. Sandy and I are going up to take a little shower together.

“Ok, honey. Don’t be long stud.” Mary said as she grabbed Cathy’s ass and pulled her in close.

“Oh, my grandma. What big titties you have! Hehe!!” Cathy giggled as she and Mary embraced and started to fondle each other.

Sandy giggled some as I chased her up the stairs. I swatted her cute ass as she wiggled it in front of me. We went into the bathroom together and Sandy quickly removed her remaining lingerie. There was a big mirror on one wall and Sandy seemed to enjoy seeing the two of us in the reflection. I was of course a pretty big stud now with a huge package. And Sandy was of course still a super sexy, big-titties bimbo. We looked damn good in the mirror together. I started to pull Sandy in to me and grabbed her big tits from behind her. They felt really good and I was already getting another hard on.

“That’s what I needed. God, Bill never felt anywhere near as good as you Mark in all our years together. How did I ever manage to get off from him? Come to think of it, not sure I did very often. Hehe.” Sandy said as she pressed up against me and started to stroke my big cock.

“Well, baby. I’m glad you like it. Here let me lick that sexy cunt of yours. I bet Bill never did that either.” I said as I got down on my knees in front of Sandy and started to lick her pussy out. I could feel her clit start to throb under my tongue.

“Ugh! Oh, yeah honey! That’s the spot! You right Bill never would do this. But enough talk about that. It seems so long ago. You are all I want now Mark.” Sandy said as she leaned back. I licked her more, getting her very wet. As she moaned in pleasure, I continued to rub her tits as well. I could feel her nipples get firm under my fingers.

We started to move into the shower as we continued our foreplay. I flipped on the warm water and it quickly covered our bodies. Sandy was an excellent lover, now free of all her inhibitions. She was a sex goddess and I was her lover god. I decided to play the part a bit more now as well.

“Sandy I want your tits to now grow to 50DD in size. And I want your hair blond like your little girls and I want you to be as tall as me.” I whispered to her as we continued to pleasure one another. Almost instantly Sandy’s tits and body reshaped itself to my new specifications. Since I had previously entered in the program the ability to change her at my whim, it was easy to make her anything I wanted.

“Oh, Mark. I feel even more sexy now. And I love looking you right in the eye as we fuck our brains out.” Sandy said to me. She then mounted me with her wet pussy and I shoved my huge dick inside her. Her head tilted back and she moaned and screamed as we began to screw more intensely.

“Oh, yeah!! Give it to me baby. Sandy’s your bad fuck bunny and she needs you bad! OH, YES!!! Your such a big stud. Little Sandy can barely hold you!” Sandy said as we started to plateau.

“Yeah, I know my big bimbo loves to fuck. She never has had a fuck like this before. Sandy might even pass out from all the cum she is about to get up her pussy!” I said as I rammed her and blew my load inside.

“OH MY!! My pussy is loaded now baby. It feels so good inside me. OH, I’m cumming now too baby! YES, YES, OH, ummmm!” Sandy said as she came multiple times with me deep inside her. Sandy almost did pass out from it I think.

After several minutes more of cooling down in the shower we got out. I grabbed a towel and gave one to Sandy. We dried each other off and Sandy wrapped the towel around her and tried to tuck it into her massive cleavage. The towel could barely contain her now huge breasts, but she didn’t care. As we started to look around in Sandy’s bedroom for some kind of clothing that might work for us, I got an idea.

“Well, I think it’s finally time for a little shopping trip. We all need some new clothes and I’m sure you would enjoy trying some new things on that hot bod of yours. Right Sandy?” I said to her.

“Sure I would stud. All this old crap I have both won’t fit and is so dull. I need some sexy things to wear and show off for you.” Sandy said.

“Yeah, it’s definitely time for the mall. But one stop first.” I said.

“Where do we need to go first, honey?” Sandy asked.

“Well, it’s time to get the wife back into the swing of some fun. Let’s pick up Laura on the way!” I said as I smiled at my fucking hot sister-in-law. Yep, this day was getting better and better all the time.

TO BE CONTINUED….