The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wireless

Mark has gotten quite good with the Master PC Wireless Program. He has altered several women he knows in both body and mind. Now they are little more than sex puppets for his amusement. But, he is slowly realizing he wants more. And he is wondering if the program has any real limits.

PART 5: MASTERING THE PROGRAM

I told all the girls to get some clothes on and spent some time with the laptop and Master PC program before they came back. Sandy didn’t think she had much that she would like to wear but I told them all to go find the sexiest and hottest stuff they could manage. I was thinking of how to make using the program easier. I had noticed that the program had to be in a wireless network range to function but the changes on the girls stayed in place even outside the wireless area. I noticed this on Mary when we drove over to Sandy’s house. So basically I just needed to activate the program in a wireless zone and it would be good to go. I heard the girls giggling as they got dressed while I worked on the program. I decided that since the program was basically limitless, I just needed to make it easier to operate. I had already tested this out partially on Sandy. Now, by just verbalizing commands to her, I was able to change her at my whim. I thought, why make Sandy just that way? Why not all the women I knew or ran into? Of course it sure would make things easier. I opened up the main Master PC Interface and added the following information to the various fields:

That seemed pretty good. I wasn’t exactly sure the program would be able to handle such a wide ranging set of commands, but I thought it was worth a try. I hit the ‘execute’ key and waited. Several minutes went by and several pages of characters went by on the screen. I actually thought the machine seemed to be overheating as it continued to process the commands I had entered. Then I noticed some text appearing on the screen: Commands received and sent. Parameters outside normal safety limits. Alteration commands only effective on subjects in visual range of controller Mark Bradford and in a wireless network area at the time of the verbal commands. Power consumption and network load will be high. USE with Extreme Caution!! If you wish to finalize this command set press the ‘enter’ key.

That was a bit odd, but it did seem to take the parameters I had sent. I tapped the ‘enter’ key and the screen blanked for a few minutes and finally came back with: Command Set Completed. I then yelled for the ladies that it was time to get going. I think they had been having trouble finding items they liked in Sandy’s limited wardrobe. But then they came down the stairs all together giggling like a bunch of high school girls. I thought they must have been able to find something for their new sexy bodies to wear.

I saw Mary first. My mother-in-law had on a tight, white T-Shirt tied just below her big tits. She obviously couldn’t find a bra as it was easy to see her nipples through the thin shirt material. The shirt also left her tight middle bare showing off her belly button. She had on some tight cut-off jeans that hugged her ass very well and were pulled down to ride on her hips.. Also, I noticed she had on a ton of gold jewelry. Especially bracelets and big hoop earrings. She also seemed to find some gold colored high heels – maybe from some old costume party. She also had on quite a bit of makeup. Some deep red lipstick on her new big lips, some blush and some blue eye shadow. She looked like some kind of white trash porn star now.

“You look great Mary. I love how that shirt barely hides your big titties. And that’s a lot of gold you got on there baby!” I told her.

“Thanks sugar! I love all this flashy, sparkle on my hot bod baby! It makes me feel so sexy Mark. These little jeans are tight on my ass, but I kind of like the way they rub my pussy when I strut in them.” Mary said giving me a big squeeze as she came down the stairs. Even before all the changes Mary loved a good hug. And it felt so much better now with her firm, big tits pressing up next to me. I think I was getting a hard on again, already as I grabbed her ass and pulled her close. She giggled as I swatted her on her rear as she moved next to me.

Sandy was the next one down. I noticed she had on a tight “Hooters” shirt and a pair of tight dark red leather shorts. She had a belt on also with a big silver buckle. She had on a pair of high white boots too. She also looked like a part time porn star and ‘Hooters’ girl in this outfit. Her tits were pressing out on the very tight, small and thin fabric of the shirt.

“Nice look Sandy. Looks like you would love taking a bunch of horny guys orders in that get up! You know, teasing them and enticing them with that awesome body you have now!” I said examining her closer.

“Oh, you bet baby. Bring on the studs with the hot meat for me to handle. I found this old little shirt stuffed in a drawer upstairs. It’s pretty tight but I love how it feels on my titties right now. I think Bill picked it up on a business trip once. I always wondered if he went to places like “Hooters” to look at all the sexy girls. I even wondered what it would be like to work there. But of course I never even tried on this shirt until now. I would have been to embarrassed before, but not anymore. Now I have my chance to show off with my new hot body! All thanks to you Mark. These shorts are riding up my wet little cunt, but I like the feeling. Oh, it’s really making my pussy juicy!” Sandy said giving her cunt a quick rub.

Last I saw Cathy coming down. She was all in black. She had on an obviously too small black tube top that barely held her huge tits in. It was easy to see her awesome cleavage from her large boobs squeezed into the top. Must be something Sandy used to wear a long time ago. It left her cute midriff bare as well. And she had on some black leather tight pants. She had them riding low on her wide hips and I could see a thong above it. Her feet had some hot black ‘fuck-me’ type high heels on. Wow, Sandy had some pretty hot clothes tucked away. I always knew she was a bit more of a slut than she let on. Cathy also had put on some big silver hoop earrings and lots of makeup. She had big red, juicy lips and very dark eye shadow. She almost looked like some kind of goth porn girl. Hard to believe this was my young little niece all sexy and changed now in front of me. She sure didn’t look much the little school girl from just a couple of hours ago now.

“Cathy you look smoking hot too! I love the makeup and the thong that’s showing babe. Nice touch there.” I told her.

“Thanks Uncle Mark! It was like so much fun putting on makeup and stuff. And mommy did have some sexy stuff we found stuffed in the back of her closet. This thong still even had a price tag on it still. Like she never wore something super sexy like this. Can you believe that? If I had been more like grown up before like mommy I sure would of worn stuff like this – all the time. Of course I didn’t have the body for it until you helped uncle Mark. Mom used to be such a prude anyway, before you changed us all uncle Mark. Now we are so much better and happier now. Mom even kept saying while we found these clothes that all she wanted to do now was party and fuck all the time now! Hehe! Isn’t that funny?! Mom never was like that before. But I like her a lot better now!” Cathy said as she pulled up the thong a bit more on her hips.

“Well, that’s great baby. I’m glad you all like it. I guess Sandy you had some hidden secrets buried in your closet and mind before I helped you all change and let loose. Is that right Sandy?” I asked her.

“Well, yeah Mark, I guess so. You found me out, you big stud! I always wanted to wear hot stuff, even with that old boy shaped body I used to have. I was always to shy or afraid to try. But now that I’m looking like a fucking blow up porn doll I can’t help but wear sexy stuff. It’s all I want to wear. No more old crap clothes for me anymore! Time for Sandy to strut her stuff for all the studs out there! And it feels so good on my awesome body now! I just love showing off to you now.” Sandy said posing a bit for me and turning her body around.

“And you still don’t care what Bill might think about all this Sandy? About what I did to you and Cathy? You sure you want all this and like things better now baby?” I asked, testing her once more.

“Fuck yeah. You made us so hot and free. I never felt better. And Mary’s so young now and sexy too. As for Cathy, you made my little baby all grown up and hot. Why should I not like that? I never want to bother fucking Bill again anyway. Not when I can have a hot stud like you filling up my wet pussy.” Cathy said as she grabbed me around the middle and pulled me close. I grabbed her ass in her tight shorts and pressed up next to her big tits inside the “Hooters” shirt. Sandy kissed me then and probed my mouth with her tongue. I smacked her hot ass and pulled away after a minute or two.

Now Cathy you and your mom have a seat. I need to try a little test out on grandma Mary here.” I said to the women. Of course Mary sure didn’t look much like a grandma anymore. I decided to test out my new commands a bit on the girls before we headed out.

“Oh, goodie. Are we like going to play a game or have sex again Mark?” Mary said smiling and bouncing her titties up and down excitedly.

“Well, kind of. It’s sort of like make believe. I’m going to tell you some things and your going to become exactly what I describe. I’ll be able to make you even prettier!” I told Mary.

“That’s like so fucking awesome. I love my boobies and stuff that you did. I feel so hot and sexy. Make me even better Mark!” Mary said.

“Well, let’s see. How about a first test. Mary I want your tits to grow to 50EE in size now. But still be firm and not sag. They should grow now!” I finished saying as I watched Mary’s tits almost immediately grow bigger and fuller. They almost broke the T-shirt she had on right off.

“Oh, yeah. God that feels so good baby! I could feel them growing on me. It was so like cool! I just loved it baby!!” Mary said as she quickly fondled her new bigger tits.

“That’s great Mary. Now I know what would be a lot of fun. I want your face to change to look like your daughter Laura. You can keep the bigger lips and your own voice, but I want just your face to look like my wife and your daughter right now.” I said smiling at Mary. Again, the change happened quickly and Mary’s face turned into Laura’s. A bit sexier with the lips and makeup, but she looked like Laura in Mary’s sexy new body.

“Did it like, work Mark? I could like feel my face get all weird and stuff. Let me run and see. Mary ran into the nearby bathroom and looked in the mirror. “Oh, wow. I look just like my little girl. Except all sexy and hot in this body. This is so bitchin’! I always wondered what it would feel like to look younger like my Laura. Of course my little girl never had a hot bod like this one!” Mary said coming back in the room.

“Yeah, you look real hot babe. Come on over and give Mark a big wet one!” I told her. Mary wiggled her ass over to me and I pulled her in close. It was wild kissing Mary with Laura’s face planted on her. Especially with Mary’s voice and her new hot body. As her tongue probed my mouth I thought of new things to try on the other babes I had made. After a couple of Mary’s big wet kisses I told her to go have a seat.

“Ok, your turn Sandy. Come on over here and stand next to me.” Sandy bounced over in her little ‘Hooters’ outfit and stood smiling next to me.

“Oh, Mark are you going to make me more sexy too?! I’d love you to do that. I feel so fucking hot now, but I know I can be even hotter. It would be great to be even a bigger bimbo slut than I already am I think.” Sandy said giggling and smiling some.

“Well, ok Sandy. I think I can arrange that. You know I have seen a lot of Asian type girls at ‘Hooters.’ I think I’ll make you Asian now. Yes, that’s a good idea. Sandy I want your face to turn into a hot Asian whore. You should have dark eyes, long straight black hair and become a bit thinner overall. Shrink down a couple of inches too but keep your sexy figure. Yeah, I want you to end up looking like a hot Asian porn star that works at ‘Hooters’ right now.” I said to her.

Again the changes happened fast. Sandy’s face became oriental and her hair changed into deep black long tresses flowing down her arching backside. Her eyes became almond shaped and very dark as her face rounded some. She thinned out like I had said and got a bit shorted. She looked like she could do a whole platoon of marines now all by herself. There really wasn’t much left of the old Sandy now.

“Oh, man that was weird. I feel so odd, but so cock hungry too now. I’d love to serve some army guys some beer and let them paw all over me in this outfit. Yeah that would be fucking hot!” Sandy said as she also ran to look in the mirror.

“How do you like the new you Sandy? I think you look like a real Asian whore now baby!” I yelled at her from the other room.

“Oh, I love it Mark. I love my hair and eyes. I look like a some kind of geisha whore right now! God, it feels so good.” Sandy said coming back and tossing her arms around me. She gave me a kiss on the neck and started to fondle my cock outside my pants.

“Well, Sandy let’s finish you up. I now want you to talk like an Asian whore would. I want you to have a real dirty mouth and try to attract and guys by talking to them or showing off your hot body. Now, I want you to start acting like that now and try it out on me.” I told her. I could see her head shake a little then she got a big grin on her face.

“Oh, you big stud guy. Me not know English good, but me know hot to fuck real long and good! Sandy fuck you real good. Me love you to shove dick up Sandy’s hot ass. Shit, I would love that dick in me right now big man. I fuck you so long and good baby!” Sandy said sounding just like a cheap Asian whore now.

“That’s great Sandy. We’ll do that real soon baby. I want you to screw me with that new hot oriental body. But right now you go sit your hot Asian ass over by Mary and I’ll take care of your little girl Cathy now. Come on over here little girl.” I told Cathy. She came over giggling and bouncing her big tits a bit.

“Oh, uncle Mark are you going to make me even hotter too? I’d love to be changed into something really cool, you know. Like a hot model, or singer or something cool. Whatever you can.” Cathy said, eager to please me.

“I think I know what we can do for you Cathy. Let me try this. I want you to turn into that pop princess Britney Spears. You can have her face, hair, and general look. But keep your bigger tits. I want you just your eyes to stay your own. Just so there’s a little Cathy left there. But, I also want your voice to change into Britney’s. You should also have some of her mannerisms and abilities, like singing and dancing. Stuff like that. Yeah, that sounds good. Basically you’ll be the new porn Britney! Change now Cathy.” I said. Again the changes were pretty quick. In a couple of moments Cathy had completely transformed into Britney, except with bigger tits, Cathy’s eyes still and with the slutty clothes on. She looked amazing!

“Oh, I can feel my body all different like, you know. How do I look, y’all?” The new Cathy or Britney asked. She fondled her hair and twirled it while she turned around for all of us.

“You look hot baby. Come on over here to mommy and let me see your fucking hot ass. You be able to do many GI’s real good now girl. You can do them big time and bring mama the cash like the fucking whore you should be. Just like mom loves to do the big GI men!” Sandy said to Cathy as Cathy ran over and showed her Asian whore of a mom now her new look.

“Oh, baby Mark. I’d love to fuck you one more time. I love being just like Britney now! Let me dance a bit for you baby, baby!” Cathy said as she danced in front of all of us. She moved just like Britney in her videos. This was too wild! Cathy continued to dance and shake her ass in front of all of us. She flipped her long blonde hair around and was having a ball as the new Cathy with Britney’s look.

“Oh, baby Cathy. You can fuck me one more time or anytime now. You all look so fucking hot now. Mary has Laura’s face on her fucking hot older body. I turned my bitchy sister-in-law Sandy in an Asian street whore. And I got her little girl Cathy now looking like that pop idol Britney Spears. This is really freaking amazing! And best of all is that you women all just love what I did. Don’t you?” I said looking at what I had turned all these women into. I was going to have even more fun with this program now with how easy I had made it to use.

“You bet we do Mark. You made us all so fucking hot. I never want to go back to my old body. I want to stay hot and young forever.” Mary said as she rubbed her cunt some.

“But you know I want to make a few more adjustments I think. Ok girls front and center. I want all three of you to line up here in front of me now.” I said as the bimbos lined up in front of me. God, they all looked so hot. Now to make some tweaks.

“Oh, Mark. You make us real good whore’s for all the GI men now. Me love to suck you long.” Sandy said in full Asian whore mode.

“Well, Sandy I like most of your new look but I think I just want you a little Asian. I want most of your old face back I think. But keep the darker eyes, and black hair. Also, let’s make that ass of yours a bit rounder. And keep the cheap oriental whore type talk Sandy. Change now baby.” I said as Sandy quickly altered. You could tell it was Sandy now more and her ass stuck out and got nice and plump.

“My ass feels so nice now Mark. Me loves it lots! Me love to fuck you long time Mark!” Sandy said rubbing her ass some.

“Great baby. In a bit. Now Mary I think I really want your old face back, but make it real young. Like when you were about 17 years old baby. Yeah, and I want it to still have big lips and that sexy pout I know you can do. You know, a real sexy, hot 17 year old you. But of course with a body like you never had in your life. Change now Mary.” I said as Mary’s face became her own once more, but real young and sexy. She looked amazing! Her teen face on a bimbo sexpot of a body. An awesome combo I thought.

“Oh, I feel even younger. Thanks stud!” Mary said rubbing her teen face.

“That’s perfect Mary. I love it! Now you two have a seat and I’ll finish up on Cathy or should we say Britney here.” I said. Just then there was a noise from the other room.

“Hey honey I’m home.” Someone said.

“Oh, god. Sounds like Bill is home. What a pain in the ass.” I said. I heard footsteps coming towards our little group.

“Hubby home now. Maybe he let me love him long time too. But I don’t think Bill is expecting such a slut wife. Hehe!” Sandy said smiling some.

“So where is everyone,…..oh god!” Bill said walking in on all of us.

“Oh, hi Bill. What’s happening?” I said.

“What the hell is this? Mark who are these women here with you in my house? They look like hookers or something!?” Bill said staring at the bimbos I had created.

“Well Bill. It’s kind of complicated actually.” I said stalling a little bit.

“Oh, he’s kind of cute Sandy. I can see why you married him. I never realized what a hottie my son was.” Mary said coming over to where Bill and I stood.

“Look lady, I don’t know who you are or what game you are playing, but keep away from me.” Bill said moving back a bit.

“Come on baby. Don’t you recognize your hot little mama?” Mary said getting close to Bill now.

“Oh my god! Mom!?! Is that you somehow? What happened?! You look so different. I mean I guess I see your face still – but that body!?! And those clothes?! And your breasts! Did you have some kind of surgery? What the hell is all this?!” Bill said shaking his head and pulling back some from Mary.

“Well Bill I just thought I would help your mom out and the girls here. I mean don’t you recognize them at all?” I said smiling at all of them.

“Yeah honey. You like me much better now I think. Me can show you good time baby! Real hot and good time stud! Don’t you see it me Sandy – you fucking wife!” Sandy said coming over as well.

“Jesus! Sandy is that you?! Why are you dressed like that?! And what the hell happened to your body and face?! And the way you’re talking! You look like some kind of cheap oriental whore now! Look at your long hair and that body?! How is this possible?! What is all this?!!” Bill said, getting even more worked up.

“Mark make me hot babe now! Me love it! I love to sucky men long time! Me suck you right now if you want Bill.” Sandy said as she moved closer to Bill and tried to grab his crotch and unzip him.

“Stop that Sandy! If that really is you under there. What the hell is going on here?! Mark what did you do to my wife and mother?! Is this all for real?!!!” Bill said getting even more worked up now. I could see he wasn’t pleased.

“Ladies, tell Bill all about what we have been up to. I need to do something quick.” I said as I grabbed the laptop and started to type.

“Of course this is all real honey. My little boy just can’t understand how is mommy could be this hot and sexy. In fact, I think you actually might want to screw your hot little mommy now wouldn’t you baby?! Actually, that’s sound hot to me. I’m getting wet even thinking about it!” Mary said to Bill as I typed fast into my laptop.

“No mom! That’s nuts!! Why are you all acting like this?! Not to mention how you look now. Mark, I want some answers!! And who is this Britney look a like here?” Bill said to me.

“Maybe you should talk to your little girl there Bill. Don’t you recognize Cathy? I know I made her a lot different but I’m sure you can still see her in her eyes. Isn’t that right Bill? Take a real close look at Britney or should I say the new Cathy over there. Hehe….” I told him as I continued to work. I could see Bill looking closely at Cathy, especially in the face.

“Hi daddy! Look at what uncle Mark did for me! I mean it’s me Cathy. But he made me like that hot Britney Spears girl. You know the one that does all the hot videos and stuff. I just love it! Aren’t I like all pretty and stuff now?! Don’t y’all think so? Oh baby, baby I just love it!” The new Cathy or Britney said to her father as I typed in some commands fast.

“It can’t be you Cathy. Your not old enough to have that kind of body! And your face?! Even your voice is changed? Your eyes do look like Cathy’s but it can’t be her.” Bill said not believing his little girl could be this porn version of Britney Spears in front of him.

“Well, Cathy. I think you can go back to your normal voice now. Go ahead and do that. But keep that cute southern drawl you’ve got now. Change now for me.” I told her as I worked a bit more on my laptop.

“Ok, thanks uncle Mark. That’s might kind of you. Now daddy, can’t you tell it’s me Cathy?” Cathy said in her old voice for Bill.

“Oh god, no! My little girl. What has happened to you. I mean is that really you in there Cathy. How can this be? You do look just like that singer now. But your voice now and your eyes?! But that is impossible! What the hell have you done Mark?!!” Bill said getting upset now. I finished typing and hit the ‘enter’ key. I noticed a few of the usual symbols dance across the screen of the laptop.

“I don’t like that tone Bill. In fact I think you should just have a seat and listen to me now.” I said. Then I watched Bill move to the couch and sit down.

“Why did I do that? It’s like I couldn’t stop myself. What are you doing to me Mark?” Bill said.

“Oh, just kind of like I did to the ladies. You are under my control now. In fact I can do pretty much anything I want to you or the ladies. Isn’t it great?!” I said smiling at him. I had entered the parameters for Bill into the Master PC program. I now had him under my control as well. I could mold and manipulate him in any way I wanted.

“No it’s not. This is crazy Mark. Please, you have to stop what you are doing and fix all this. I’m begging you!” Bill said to me.

“Now, that wouldn’t be very much fun. In fact, I think you should be able to join in the fun now too.” I said.

“What?! I don’t want any part of this. Please Mark stop. Let us all go.” Bill said.

“Nope. Not going to happen Bill my boy. In fact, I want you to tell your daughter Cathy to fuck me. Yeah, that’s what I want right now. I want you to tell her to give me the fuck of my life here and now. Do that and you should want to watch her do me too. That’s all you should be thinking of. Tell your daughter Cathy to please me right now. I even want you to encourage her. You won’t like it, but you will be powerless to stop it. Describe what she should do for me. Use your wildest ideas Bill. Again, tell Cathy what to do and watch us do it while all the while you are hating me for it. Ok, Bill. Change and do it now!” I said. Of course since I had just finished using the Master PC program to alter Bill, he had no choice but to obey me. I saw Bill’s face get confused and shake a bit, then it kind of went blank. Bill then got a big grimace on his face that almost looked unreal. He looked weird now, but I was sure the commands took.

“You heard uncle Mark Cathy. I want you to fuck his brains out. Make uncle Mark very happy baby while daddy watches. I think you can fuck him good with Britney’s hot body. Do it baby while daddy watches your hot ass fuck your uncle now” Bill said, not able to stop himself. He grimaced a bit more after he looked over at me.

“Ok daddy. I know you all would love to watch me to. Come to Cathy uncle Mark. I want your big cock inside me right now.” Cathy said as she quickly pulled off her clothes. I noticed her body looked sweaty and shiny from all the dancing around she had been doing. I slipped off my pants and move towards Cathy. I sat down on a nearby chair.

“Go ride him Cathy. Daddy wants to see you slid your pussy over uncle Mark’s big juicy cock. You can’t wait to feel him inside you.” Bill said as he encouraged his daughter to fuck me. This was pretty wild now. If Bill only could stop what he was saying, he would never do this.

“That’s right Cathy. Sit your fine ass on my lap and spread those legs so I can slide my big dick up inside Bill’s little girl. I know you’re already wet from wanting me baby. Isn’t that right Cathy?” I said as Cathy started to mount me. She faced away and slide her warm, wet pussy over my erect cock. She felt so good on me. I almost exploded right then, but held back as Cathy started to ride me up and down like a pro.

“That’s great honey. Give your uncle a great fuck baby! God! What am I saying? I can’t help it. Fuck him Cathy. Fuck your uncle like the cheap whore you are. Just like your mom is now!” Bill said, not knowing how to stop what he was doing.

“Oh god uncle Mark. You feel so fucking great in me. You’ all are going to make me scream like a baby, baby! Fuck me uncle! I want to cum right now baby!” Cathy said humping on my dick faster and faster now. She spasmed fast and I also then exploded inside her quivering pussy.

“Oh yeah Cathy. That’s the way to fuck baby. You gave uncle Mark a great fuck I think.” Bill said. He still had the crazy grimace on his face.

“Now lick your uncle’s cock and balls clean Cathy. Be a good little tramp and clean him up good baby! Yeah, just do it girl. God, I can’t stop myself!!” Bill said, turning a bit red in the face.

“Mmm, you taste so yummy. I love sucking all the cum off your big cock uncle Mark.” Cathy said as she moved to clean me up with her big mouth and tongue. Her long blonde hair almost tickled as she deep throated my huge cock. She was becoming quite the cock sucking pro I thought.

“Great job Bill and Cathy. That was fucking hot! I loved it baby. Now, let’s see. What do we do next?” I said thinking how to reward Bill. I had a good idea.

“I did what you asked. I couldn’t help myself for some reason. How could you do that to my little Cathy??” Bill said.

“Oh, I think she liked it just fine Bill. And you were very good and helping motivate her too.” I told him.

“I couldn’t help it. I was compelled somehow. Now please let us all go and make things right Mark. PLEASE!!” Bill said to me.

“Nope! Don’t think so. In fact Bill I have a few ideas on our next little game.” I told him as he began to get a worried look on his face.

“Mark, Mary is a little lonely. Maybe I could get some loving now?” Mary said.

“That’s a great idea. Just what I had in mind actually. Mary I think I’ll let you fuck your son Bill. But, not this older Bill. Let’s change him and make him younger and a big stud now too.” I said.

“Oh goodie. I’d love that.” Mary said.

“No more please Mark! Oh, my god Cathy! What did I do to you baby?!!” Bill said, almost crying a little.

“It’s ok daddy. I love fucking now with my hot body. And uncle Mark is such a stud!” Cathy said.

“I’m going to kill you Mark. I don’t know how you are holding me or doing all this, but I’m going to stop you! And I’m certainly not going to do anything with my new porn mother you have made Mary into.” Bill said, just seething.

“Give it a rest Bill. I think I’m going to change your body now. Now, I want you to become about 20 years old again. But I want you to have the body of a Chippendale dancer. Yeah, with some nice pecs, abs, and butt muscles too! Yeah, that would be pretty funny. Bill as a young Chippey dancer. Change now!” I said to him.

“No, please I don’t want to. Please don’t do this! Ahh, what’s happening to me?!!” Bill said as his whole body started to transform as I described. His face got younger and I could see his body shifting and remolding under his clothes. It was kind of hard to tell under the suit he had on.

“Oh, god. What’s happened to me?! I feel so weird. Even my voice sounds a little funny. How are you doing this Bradford??!” Bill said.

“Yeah Bill, I think you look a lot better. Don’t you think so girls.” I said.

“Oh yeah dad. You look like a real stud now.” Cathy said.

“Yeah honey. I wish you had been that hot when we were hitched. I would have loved you real long time then. I hope you have big long dick now too!” Sandy said.

“But it’s kind of hard to tell how much you changed Bill. Maybe my little boy could pull off those clothes just like those boy dancers do. I’ve been there once or twice I think!” Mary said.

“Why you little slut Mary. Didn’t think you had that in you. But that’s a great idea. Bill dance like the Chippendale guys do and pull off all your clothes now for us. And I want you to really want to dance. You won’t be able to stop yourself. You’ll just be thinking of how to strip and dance for the ladies her. Really turn them on with your stud body. Start now Bill!” I said to him.

“God, I don’t want to strip but I can’t seem to help myself. I can feel my new muscles pressing out on these clothes. My shirt is so tight now. I got to dance and get out of these clothes right now.” Bill said as he began to strip for all of us. He danced and wiggled his new firm ass and muscles for all to see. Bill was grinding like a pro. He couldn’t help but do what I said thanks to the program. He tossed his clothes to the girls as he stripped everything off quickly. Mary, Sandy and Cathy were loving it. They were hooting up a storm as he stripped for them. Once he was completely naked it was easy to see he had a nice sheen of sweat when he was done. His body was just like I had changed it and described. He looked like a male model or something now.

“That was great Bill. But I think you are lacking in the dick area a bit though. Not sure that will keep the ladies happy.” I said.

“Yeah, Bill was always a bit small down there. Hehe.” Sandy said to us.

“Well, not for long. Bill I want you to have a big thick cock now. I want it to grow to about say 10 inches and be much thicker. I also want you to get erect very easy whenever a girl gets near you. Change now Bill my boy.” I said, enjoying this even more.

“No please don’t. I don’t want a big,….. ouch…..oh, fuck no! Ouch, oh god. Please god no!!” Bill said as he watched his dick grow like I had described.

“Ok, that’s great. But, I think I have tortured Bill’s poor mind enough. From now on Bill you are going to be a big dumb stud. You’ll fuck anything with a pussy. Old women, young, black, white. In fact, you’ll even love to fuck your own mom. Your IQ will be real low now – about half what it was, but your sex drive will be huge. Yeah, let’s triple the sex drive and double your testosterone too. And of course you’ll answer only to me still. I’m your boss completely. Change now Bill!” I said.

“No, not that. I need to focus! Got to try and remember,….Cathy,….my mom….arghh….my head…..hurts. Oh god! Why me feel weird now!? Hot fuck babes I see now. No, I should not say,…. Can’t stop thinking. Only need sex! Yes, sex! Fuck! YES! Me would love to fuck one or two! Not care that one is mom I think. Just want to put big cock in her pussy. Maybe screw blonde tramp girl too. My cock is so big. Me love big cocks now to fill pussy with.” Bill said as the changes completed.

“Don’t say anymore stud! Mommy is coming right over.” Mary said as she moved over to her hot dumb stud son now. She pulled down her shorts and got on his big dick.

“Oh god. Mom feels so good on me. Love her big tits in my face. Something weird about this, but it feels so good now!” Bill said as he started to screw his mother in front of all of us.

“That’s it Bill have a ball.” I said as I grabbed Sandy.

“Oh, Mark. Since me hubby busy screwing mom. Could I suck you long time now?!” Sandy said to me.

“Oh Bill. Is it ok if your wife sucks my dick now?” I said, smiling.

“Yes sir, Mark. Me fuck mom while you fuck wife. Me love fucking!!” Bill said, barely making much sense.

“Actually Sandy. Not really in the mood for it now babe. Why don’t you and Cathy have a seat and just feel each other up for a bit. I’m going to grab my camera and watch Bill and Mary fuck now!” I said as the other girls started to get it on. I grabbed a camera I had brought with me and decided to take some shots of the lovers.

“Oh, Bill I love your hard body on my big tits. Mommy really loves your big cock deep inside me now too honey! Shove it in there deep! Bill Fuck mom’s pussy good!!” Mary said rocking up and down on Bills huge dick. I snapped off a few pics while they went at it.

“Bill, you having a good time stud?” I asked him.

“Yes, sir Mark. I love screw mom hard now.” The new dumb Bill said to me as he continued to thrust deep into Mary.

“Well, if that’s true let me make her more like the mom you know. Mary I want your face to change to it’s old normal self. Older, wrinkled and all. But you can keep the hot body for now. Change now Mary.” I told her.

“Ok, Mark. I just want to keep screwing my boy here.” Mary said as her face got old once more. It was really funny to watch Mary screw this new stud son in her hot body but old face. I clicked off a few more pictures of the two of them.

“Mom, lick my pussy please.” I heard Cathy telling Sandy as mom and daughter started to have some hot lesbian action on the couch. I watched them a bit and took some pictures of them as well. After several more minutes of the lovers going at it I decided it was time to get going.

“Ok, folks time to break it up and get going. I think I want to go get the wife now. She should be home by now from work and we can go over there and have a big party!” I told all of them.

“Oh, goodie! I get to see my little girl.” Mary said jumping up and down making her huge tits bounce and jiggle for all of us to see.

“Yep, Mary that’s right. I want all of you to go out and get in my car.” Bill pulled his clothes back on as did the others. They all looked like tramps so much now it was funny. The girls primped up a bit as they wiggled out the door. Bill the cave man trailed after them. I grabbed my laptop and followed them out.

After we all got in I backed out of the drive and headed home. I had to settle the horny babes down a few times on the drive over. Bill especially seemed to either want to screw one of them or jack off in the car. I told him to sit and wait until I told him he could have some more fun.

“We going to see sister now boss?” Bill asked me as I drove.

“That’s right. We are going to my house. Laura should be home now. What do you think of her?” I asked him.

“She not as pretty as other girls. Me would still like to fuck her, but she not have big titties like mommy does now.” Bill said to me.

“Oh, don’t be so sure Bill. Maybe we can help her out in that department.” I told him. After a few more minutes I pulled into my driveway. I popped open the laptop before we went in. Yep, I was close enough to the house for the wireless signal to work. I could still see random characters pop on the screen as the program idled.

“Let me see. I don’t want to shock Laura with all of your new looks at once. Let’s fix you up a bit. Bill you don’t look too different, just a bit bigger. Mary, I want your body to tone down. I want you to have the shape you did at 25. Your tits can be a bit bigger, say two cup sizes. Change now.” I watched as Mary’s body became a lot more normal. She still had on the tramp clothes and her tits were bigger, but her face was still the old Mary, so that would work.

“Oh, Mark. I feel so ugly now. Please give me back my slutty body.” Mary said to me.

“Soon Mary. Real soon. Now, Sandy you still look like a big asian whore. I actually want you change completely back to your old body. Again, like Mary, you can keep slightly bigger tits. Say two inches more and two cup sizes. Especially since you were such a flat chested thing before. Change now Sandy.” I told her. She transformed into her old body too, just like nothing had happened. The slightly bigger tits looked real small under her T-shirt now.

“Oh god! I’m so boyish now again. You’ll change me back too, right Mark. I hate my old figure!” Sandy said.

“Sure thing babe. In a bit. Now last but not least what to do with Cathy.” I said.

“Oh, please uncle Mark. Don’t make me a little girl again. I love being older now! And I love my hot Britney body so much now. I love my big tits and wet pussy! I would hate for you ‘all to change me back!” Cathy said.

“Sorry Cathy. You need to be changed the most, at least for a little bit. The Britney thing is kind of old now anyway. Since you like being older, how about I make you look like Laura’s neighborhood friend Susan. Yeah, that would work. She’s an older woman but kind of cute. Cathy I want you to now look like Laura’s good frined Susan. Change now.” I told her. Cathy quickly lost her Britney look. Her hair got dark and shot and she aged quite bit. She lost her hot figure and her tits and ass were gone. She looked funny in the black clothes she had on now. But she did look just like Susan from down the street.

“Geez, uncle Mark. Why did you make me into this old lady? I hate it. She ain’t got no tits or nothing!” Cathy said.

“Don’t worry Cathy. It’s just for a little bit. Ok, let’s all go inside. This should be a lot of fun. Remember, just like always do what I say inside.” I reminded them. We all got out and headed in. I could see Laura’s purse and knew she was home.

“Hey, Laura honey. I’m home and I brought some friends over.” I yelled out. I could hear her coming down the stairs as we stood around in the family room. I set my laptop over on an end table.

“Hi. Oh, Mark. I didn’t know mom and Sandy & Bill were coming by. Oh, hi Susan. Wow, we have a houseful. Why do you all have those weird clothes on? Is there some kind of party I forgot about?” Laura said looking over the group and slut clothes the girls had on. Laura of course was in her normal after work clothes. A pair of jean and T-shirt. She didn’t look any different now even after my little experiment on her last night.

“Yeah, the party’s going to be right here honey!” Mary said to her daughter.

“Mom, you look different. And you too Sandy. Do you both have some kind of fake boobs under your costumes? You look bigger now.” Laura said not understanding of course what had been going on.

“Nope Laura. It’s all me! Do you like them?!” Sandy said pressing on her tits for Laura to see.

“What are you doing Sandy? Why are you acting like that? Did you get a boob job or something?” Laura said, puzzled by it all.

“Now time enough for all of that later let’s all have a seat.” I said as we all sat down.

“There’s no room for me! I’ll just have to sit on Mark’s lap I guess.” Cathy/Susan said as she wiggled over and sat across my legs. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she pressed up close to me.

“Susan! What are you doing?! Get off my husband!” Laura told her getting a bit red in the face now.

“It’s ok honey. I don’t mind.” I said pulling Cathy/Susan in close with my arm around her waist.

“Well, I mind! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Laura said to me.

“Just having a little fun dear. Something you never seem to want to do anymore.” I said to Laura as I rubbed my hand up and down Cathy/Susan’s leg.

“Well, I don’t have to sit here and watch. I’m sorry everyone. But I have to go.” Laura said getting up.

“Bill, grab your sister. She’s not going anywhere.” I told the caveman Bill.

“Yes, boss.” Bill said moving over to Laura and grabbing her tightly from behind.

“Let me go Bill. What are you doing?!” Laura said as she struggled against Bill’s tight grip.

“Bill, why don’t you check out your sister’s tits and body a bit while you’re holding her there. See what you think!” I told him.

“What the hell?! What are you saying!??! Bill, don’t touch me. Let me go now!” Laura cried out.

“Ok, boss. Me love to grab sis and feel her soft parts.” Bill said as he grabbed Laura from behind and cupped her tits. She wiggled and squirmed but he had her held tight.

“Oh, my god! Why are you all doing this?! Mom! Sandy!! Help me! Do something!!” Laura said.

“Now honey. If you’re brother wants to feel you up, you should be a good little sister and let him.” Mary said as she watched.

“Damn! I think Bill likes your tits better than mine Laura! Look at him go!” Sandy said. While this was going on, Cathy/Susan and I were fondling each other some more. Laura struggled but couldn’t get away from her brother.

“Wow, Bill I guess you do want your sister. Why don’t you rip that T-shirt off her now. Let’s see what she’s got.” I told him. He grabbed it and ripped it off like it was nothing. Laura now stood held there just in her white bra and jeans for all of us to see.

“Please, please stop this! Why are you telling him to do all this Mark?!” Laura said to me, tearing up a bit now.

“Because you need to let loose Laura. You’ve not been much fun for awhile now. Well, except last night. Remember what we did last night? You were a hot babe then Laura.” I told her.

“What are you talking about? I took a bath and went to bed.” She said as Bill continued to hold her and grabbing a feel now and then.

“Laura not as pretty as other girls were. Mark going to make her better now?!” Bill said to me.

“What a great idea Bill! Especially since Laura seems to of forgotten all about the fun we had last night. I know, let’s fix that first. Laura I want you to now remember all of what I did to you last night. Remember now!” I said. Laura’s head shook and she got a big shocked look on her face.

“Oh my god! I remember now! You turned me into some kind of slut! I don’t know how but my body was transformed some and you made me fuck you! Oh, god! And I licked up your ejaculation and everything. That couldn’t of been me?! How is that possible and why didn’t I stop you?!” Laura said.

“Because you couldn’t baby. I just wanted to have a little fun. Make up for lost time and all. But now we are really going to have some fun. Since you’ve been so cold to me lately I think we need to fix that. And your body. You’ve kind of let yourself go a bit you know. I didn’t do much last night, but I think it’s time for a new Laura now!” I said.

“No please Mark. I mean you can’t do that. Oh, god! Is that what happened to mom and Sandy?! Did you change all of them somehow too?” Laura said.

“Now you’re catching on Laura. But, I saved the best for you. You are going to become my personal Barbie slut doll. In both body and mind!” I told her.

“Oh, Jesus no! Mark why are you acting like this?! Bill, please help me!” Laura said.

“No. Me do what boss Mark says now! Me love to touch girls all the time. Me want to fuck!” Bill said as he fondled his sister a bit more.

“Time enough for that later. Now, Laura listen closely. I want you to freeze in place. You can still move your head and talk but your arms and legs are frozen. Just stand there, now.” I said as I watched Laura’s body go stiff a bit.

“Oh, no! What did you do Mark!?!” Laura said.

“You can let go now Bill and have a seat by Sandy.” I said.

“Please honey. I’ll be better. You don’t have to do this. I’m sorry I haven’t wanted sex very much. I’m just so tired always. And I’ll work out and get my body back in shape too. Please! Stop!” Laura said.

“Nope, too late Laura. Now where to begin. Let’s start with your overall age. I want you to become 20 years old again. Yeah, that’s a good age I think. Change now Laura.” I said. Laura’s body got younger and tightened up some. I watched her whole body change to that of a 20 year old in just a few moments.

“Oh, god! I feel so weird. Everything feels tingly. But, please stop now Mark!” Laura said.

“Here Laura. Let me turn you a bit so you can see your reflection in the window.” I said as I got up and moved her frozen form a bit towards the bay window. Yes, the lighting was just good enough for her to see herself in the reflection.

“Oh my god! Look at me. I’m young again. But this isn’t right. Please it’s not natural.” Laura said.

“Now, Laura I will continue to mold you. I want your tits to be huge, but firm and high. No sagging for you. I always have loved big tits as you’ll see from the others. Yours Laura should become about a 48DDD cup. Yeah, change your tits now.” I said as Laura’s tits grew and changed into the proportions I had said. Of course her old bra snapped off as her new tits grew huge and beyond it’s capacity.

“Oh, my god! What have you done!?!” Laura said as she stared down to her new massive chest.

“Just giving you what all women dream of. Most girls would pay big money for a chest like that. Your tits were ok before but now you really have some huge tits to play with and tease all the guys with.” I said.

“Oh, nice tits honey! Almost like mommy used to have before we got here.” Mary said to Laura.

“Oh no! You did change them too!” Laura said.

“You don’t know the half of it. In fact, Mary and Sandy. You can have the bodies back that you had before the last change I did in my car. Both of you change back now!” I said and of course the ladies got their sexy, hot bods back.

“Thanks Mark. That feels so much better” Mary said.

“Yeah, me loves it big time!” Sandy said as she started to rub up next to Bill on the couch.

“Oh, and Susan or should I say Cathy. You can change back into the Britney clone now. But I want you to have your own face pretty much. A real sexy, version of your face Cathy. You know with big lips and so on. But your body can go back now.” I said. Immediately Cathy got the sexy Britney look back with her own face, albeit a lot hotter looking than ever before.

“Oh, goodie! Thanks you ’all!” Cathy said.

“Oh no! That was really Cathy looking like Susan?! No, not my niece Cathy too! God Mark! She was only 14 years old! What have you done to her!!” Laura said to me.

“Well, not anymore Laura. And she’s already done things 14 year olds never do, I’d say.” I told her. I was having a ball. I felt great having all this power over these women in my life. And any woman for that matter. It was intoxicating!

“Now back to my future Barbie doll, Laura. Honey, I now want you to get a real hot hour glass figure. You will need to get taller first, like about 5 foot 11 inches I think. Yeah, stretch out that short torso and get a nice curvy shape. I think a nice 22 inch waist would be great along with some curvy 36 inch hips. I think about a size 4 overall. Yeah, that will do nicely. Change now Laura.” I told her. Her head tossed a bit as the changes started working. She grew about 5 inches and got the hourglass shape of a goddess. She shaped up overall and lost quite a bit of weight. I was quite pleased with the result. The jeans she had slid down low on her hips since they were many sizes to big now.

“Shit! Look at my body now! How can I stop you Mark?! I have no idea how you are doing all this?! My body is being perverted into some kind of weird fantasy shape for you. God, this is insane. You’re insane!!” Laura yelled at me.

“Insane?! Now why is it insane to give woman bodies most would kill for?! Or have to pay lots of money and get surgery to achieve. I’m just making things the way they should be. Women being the hot sluts they are in order to please their men, like they should. Deep down you women are all really like this. You pretend to not want us men and not care how you look. But I know better. I know you all would just love to look like hot models. The kind in magazines. You women wear clothes to tease us and then never give us what we need and want! Well, now I’m getting exactly what I want Laura. A hot slut of a wife to do anything I can dream up!” I told her.

“You are nuts Mark. Women don’t want this!” Laura said.

“Oh, I think the girls here would disagree.” I said.

“That’s right aunt Laura. Uncle Mark made us all like pretty and stuff. Then we can fuck guys all the time like we should. I just love it now!” Cathy said.

“Yeah honey. I was an old woman and Mark here made me young and hotter than I ever was. If I have to suck some dick now for it, well that’s fine. In fact, I’d love a big cock in my pussy right now!” Mary said to her daughter as she put her hand down her shorts. She started to fondle her pussy while Laura and I watched.

“God, mom! What are you doing?! Stop!! You messed with their minds or something. That’s it!” Laura said.

“Oh baby. I just gave them what they wanted. Now they’re mine! Just like you will be soon Laura.” I said.

“No! You can change my body, but I still have my mind! And I’m not going along with this insanity!” Laura said.

“Sure you will. Don’t you recall last night?! Now, let’s work on the details. Laura I want your face to thin out some more and lengthen a bit. You should have real thin eyebrows, a cute upturned nose and big, juicy pouty lips. With some higher cheekbones too. Yeah, all that should change now.” I said, again sending new changes over to my wife. Her face contorted as the changes took place. She was looking gorgeous now. Her face was still there some, just enhanced. Of course her body was a lot different. Now, just a few more things to fix up.

“God, my face hurt while you did that. There’s not going to be much left of me when you’re done is there? I hope you’re enjoying this. I hate you!!” Laura asked.

“Now Laura. Is that anyway to speak to your husband? I sure don’t think so honey. It’s still you anyway. Just a real sexy and slutty version of little Laura to play with!” I said, smiling back at her.

“Keep going uncle Mark. Aunt Laura is looking mighty purity right now!” Cathy said to me.

“Yes, she is. Now Laura, I want your mouth to widen some so you can have a big toothy smile. And I want your teeth to be sparkling white! Your tongue should be able to stretch a few extra inches too, when you need to use it in certain way. Oh, and I want you to have nice long fingernails, say about two inches. Painted a deep red color. Change now again baby!” I said. Again, the changes continued to amaze me. Laura changed into what I had just described.

“Oh god! Look at these nails. They’re so long! How ridiculous! How can women ever do anything in nails like these anyways?” Laura said.

“Well, you’re going to find out Laura. I think they look great. Now, a few more things. I want you to have real long hair now of course. Down to just about your waist. And I want it to be slightly curly with lots of body to it! Let’s make it a nice dark brown shade. Oh, and let me remove all your other body hair. That’s right baby. No leg hair, arm hair or even pussy hair. Except for your nice thin eyebrows and lashes. Yeah, you can have some nice long eye lashes too! Change now babe!” I said. Again, the program did what I wanted. Laura’s hair grew very long, darkened some and curled up a bit. It was even falling into her face and cheeks now some. And even though I couldn’t see it, I’m sure her pussy was as clean and smooth as a baby’s butt now.

“God, look at me. I can’t see exactly in the window but I barely recognize myself. You really have turned me into some kind of porno slut for your amusement! How is all this happening!? It’s unbelievable. This body feels so strange on me now. I feel so weird. God, I hate to say I almost like it! No, NO! That’s not right! This isn’t me!” Laura said.

“See Laura. I told you all women really want hot sexy bodies deep down. Even girls like you that never want sex, even with their husband.” I said.

“God, Mark. Do you hear yourself!? I mean look what you have done to me and the others. This isn’t normal! This isn’t right!! What do you think this is going to all lead to Mark?!” Laura asked me.

“To me fucking your hot little body anytime I please. Oh, and you loving it and begging for more! That’s where this is going.” I said.

“I really doubt that. You’re insane. I’ll get out of this somehow.” Laura said.

“Ok, yeah. Sure you will. Now back to business. Laura, I want your ass to be a big heart shaped ass. Something you can wiggle at all the men around town. Oh, and let’s give you a tattoo. I know you never have liked those. Let’s put a circle, like a stamp on your right ass cheek that says inside it, ‘Mark’s Fuck Bunny.’ Yeah, that would be great! Change that now too.” I said and the changes worked into her. Her jeans stretched out from the new big bubble butt I just gave her. It looked great on her, even in the jeans.

“Ouch. My rear felt weird there! God, why do you keep doing all this?! Mom, please someone do something.” Laura said.

“Nice ass there honey. You got that from your mommy! Hehe! I want to see that tattoo Mark gave you.” Mary said giggling a bit and running over to Laura. She loosened Laura’s jeans some and slid the right side down. Sure enough the tattoo I had described was there.

“Mom. Help me. Please!” Laura said, begging her mom.

“Why baby. You look so much better than before. Hotter than any of us now I think! I’m proud of my little girl. Or should I say, ‘fuck bunny.’ Love the tattoo baby! Hehe!” Mary said as she wiggled back over to the couch.

“Ok, I think that’s pretty good. Yeah, quite the hot body you’ve got there now honey. Really, really fuck worthy I would say. But you’ve been stuck there for awhile now. In fact, Laura I now release you from your frozen state there. You can move about.” I said and I could see her slump a bit and almost loose her balance in her new body shape.

“Good! Now I can get out of here.” Laura said reaching down and grabbing her torn T-shirt. She slipped it over her head and tried to get it over her new massive chest. She managed it but, it was a real tight fit. You could see her nipples poking out on the thin fabric as she tried to get her bearings.

“You’re really going to leave our little party sweetie? After all I did for you. Don’t you want to take that new hot body out for a test ride on me.” I said, smiling at her as she tried to learn to walk with her new big tits, and longer frame.

“No, I’m leaving you to your insanity Mark. I’m going to get help and come back for the others.” Laura said heading to the door.

“Well, I was hoping you would have fun with this but I can see you still are the same old Laura. Even if you are in a new amazingly sexy and fucking hot body! So I need you to freeze again Laura now!” I said. She was locked in mid stride towards the door.

“Now let me check out my handiwork.” I said as I came over to her and felt her great new rack of tits and firm ass. They felt amazing! Even better than the other women.

“Oh no please Mark, let me go! What are you doing? I thought you were going to let me go?!!” Laura said as I felt her up some more.

“Nahh. I was just hoping to get you to do all this by yourself. But I can see you need some encouragement!” I told her.

“No god, no! Please Mark. I won’t tell on you. Just put us all back the way we were now.” Laura said to me.

“Speak for yourself Laura. I love my new sexy shape!” Mary said to her little girl.

“Way to late for that sweets. Now that you have a body to die for we need to work on your personality. Loosen you up some. First, I want you to start talking real dirty. I want you to have a real dirty mouth and talk like you think a porn star or hooker might talk. You know, to attract guys and turn guys on while watching them in a porno or something. You have to talk like you mean it too. Pretty much like you have never thought about talking like before. Let it all out. Make guys desire you by sweet talking them with your slut vocabulary. Start talking now like that Laura while I check you out some more.” I told her. Laura’s face contorted and her head shook from side to side. Then she licked her lips and kind of got a glassy look on her face.

“Oh, god my mind is changing. My words! I can’t fucking think. Shit what’s happening? Oh, god he fucking did it! I can’t help saying this shit now. Can’t stop it! Well, fuck me! I guess this is how a slut like I am talks. Guys are such fucking studs anyway. And with these tits and ass they can’t resist my charms! Oh, fuck yeah baby. I love feeling your big man hands on my titties. Press them good. I’m feeling so wet now baby. You want my pussy, don’t you stud!? Or maybe you want me to just fucking stand here while you paw me! Whatever turns you on baby. This whore doesn’t mind at all. No wait, that isn’t me. But fuck yeah it is! I’m not sure, feel so fucked up now,….” Laura said, resisting a tiny bit.

“Wow! I’m impressed Laura. No one has resisted this much before. You really are a cold fish. Well, I think I can fix that too. Laura I want your females hormones and sex drive to increase. Let’s say by about 5 times normal levels. Yeah, that should do it. Oh, and let’s get you a bit dumber. Drop your IQ level in about half. You won’t be super dumb, just a bit of a dumb whore from now on. And I want your feminine traits to increase by about three times. That includes how you walk, move, act, and what you think about. You’ll be a dumb slut who only thinks about guys, sexy clothing and how to please her hot little body. You’ll love doing just girl type stuff now. Shopping, taking a long bubble bath, dancing, posing for pictures, all that kind of stuff. All this should make you a big, sexy Barbie fuck doll, just like I said you would be. And you’ll feel so much better for it. Yeah that should do it for now. Change your mind to all that now Laura and you can unfreeze once all the changes take place.” I told my wife in her new body. As usual, her head twisted a bit and she shook her hair out. Then I could see Laura get a big smile on her face as her body loosened from it’s stiff state. She wiggled her ass and started to rub her hands up and down her new body!

“Fuck Mark. I feel so bitching hot and sexy now. I just love this hot piece of ass you turned me into baby! God, why did I fight it. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I never really wanted sex much before, but with this body it’s all I can think about now. Hehe!” Laura said twirling around bit and wiggling her ass for me.

“Nice rump there dear.” I told her.

“Shit, it sure is sugar lips. Let me pull these dumb old jeans off. God, it’s hard to get them over my ass now baby!” Laura said as she tugged the jeans off her pretty wide hips and fine ass I had made for her.

“Oh, Mark maybe you can rip these old stupid white panties off me now baby.!” The new Laura said to me. So I grabbed them and pulled them off her ass. I could see the sweet tattoo on her butt cheek and also saw her pussy was smooth as silk now.

“You look so fucking hot Laura! You’re everything a guy could want! How do you feel baby?” I asked.

“Like I said, I feel so fucking great. But, I’m such a slut now Mark. Let me go see this Barbie body you were so nice to make me into.” Laura said as she wiggled her ass into the bathroom. She flipped on the light and looked at herself in the big mirror there. I watched her turn around a bit and check out her new look from various angles. She really looked hot. Just a little of Laura left in there, but the rest of her was just a pure fantasy fuck girl for me. And I loved it!

“I really like your new hair honey. How does it feel?” I said

“I love it baby! It tickles my hot ass because it’s so nice and long. Oh, god why was I fucking fighting this Mark. I love how I look now!” Laura said.

“You sure? I could put you back the way you were.” I told her.

“No freaking way hubby! These tits and ass are going to be so much fun to have! I can wear all kinds of slut outfits. Lingerie, bikinis, tight shorts and tube tops! Just everything I never could wear or wanted to wear before. God, I just want to thank you so much for making me such a hot piece of ass now baby! Thank you, thank you!” Laura said leaping up on me and wrapping her legs around my waist. She had her arms around my neck and started kissing my neck and nuzzling me. She felt great and was so light in my arms now. Her new big tits were pressed up hard next to my chest. She then moved to kissing my mouth and worked her long tongue inside me. My cock was getting hard from my new sex goddess wife pressing up next to me.

“Come on baby. Let’s run upstairs and have some fun. The rest of you just stay down her and fuck each other for awhile. I’m going to take the new Barbie Laura up to our bed for the best fuck of her life!” I told them all.

“Oh, have fun dear. Mark is such a great fuck!” Mary said to us as I carried Laura up to our room.

“Now baby! How do you want it?!” I asked her as I quickly pulled my clothes off.

“Fuck me up the ass Mark. I want to feel your big cock deep inside me.” Laura said smiling at me.

“Ok baby! Here I come!” I said as I pushed her down on the bed and started to ram my dick into her. Yep, this sure wasn’t the same Laura anymore!