The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact lovecannibal@yahoo.com to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: A Blushing Bride

by Victor Ramierez

“Dad do they have to do this here?” asked Bobby.

“Well Son, your mother promised them that they could use our house to get ready.”

“They’re not even related to us or anything, and they’re invading our house, why can’t they do it at Lee’s house?”

“Bobby, let’s not go through this again. You know their house isn’t big enough for everyone to get ready for the wedding all at the same time. It’s not like they’re complete strangers, we’ve lived opposite them for ten years now. It’s only one day, now be quiet about it and don’t say anything to them about it,” instructed his father as he walked back into the kitchen to see how dinner was progressing.

Bobby really hated having these people come into his house. Lee was getting married tomorrow and their house was not going to be big enough for all of the people who needed to be there. His mother had volunteered their house so now they were going to be overrun with a wedding party for the entire day.

Bobby was very annoyed that he had not even been consulted about this, and as he sulkily slumped down into the lounge chair he began to ponder what the next day would bring.

Lee Hampton had grown up opposite the James family, and she had moved out a couple of years ago as she got older and went to university. Lee was a thin, aloof sort of woman with shoulder length brown hair with subtle blonde streaks through it. She had a pleasant face when she smiled, which was only occasionally as she was a serious girl. Her breasts were a b cup and the rest of her was skin and bone. A few years ago she had met a guy, at University, named Doug. They had been seeing each other quite seriously ever since and now at the age of 25 she was getting married. She had promptly told her parents the good news, and they were thrilled and quietly panicked. They had no idea how they were going to organise it all but Anne across the road had stepped in to help, like she always did. Now with her best friends Abigail and Janet, who were her bridesmaids, she was ready for her big day. It was her dream, they had all grown up together and were inseparable. Their birthdays were only a month apart, and they had all gone to university together, once they had all started seriously dating they had made a pact, they would all be bridesmaids at each other’s weddings when the time came, and her’s had come first. After an entire evening of last minute preparations she was laying down to sleep for her last night as a single woman, wondering what wonderful surprises awaited her.

It was 11am and the wedding wasn’t until 4:30pm and they already were running around the house like they only had 30 seconds left before the cars arrived to take them away.

Bobby had been trying to watch television in between the constant interruptions as people ran back and forth across the living room.

Every few moments his mother would shout out another little job she’d like him to do right away, just to help out. He was getting rapidly sick and tired of this, he didn’t even like this girl. Why should he have to go out of his way for her wedding?

“Bobby, we’re going to need the living room to spread out in, we have to organise the dresses,” stated his mother.

“Come on out you go squirt,” ordered Lee wrapped in a dressing gown with her hair and make-up already in place.

Bobby clenched his jaw and stood from the couch and walked out of the room.

He walked out into the hall and saw the front door was ajar, he walked over and looked out to see his father sitting on the front steps.

His father turned his head, obviously hearing him and look up with a slight grin.

“It’s better to stay out of their way son. It’s like a natural disaster, there’s nothing you can do that will stop it, so it’s best to just go along with what it wants to do and ride out the storm.”

“Hmmm, we’ll see dad,” said Bobby more to himself than his father as he turned and wandered back into the house.

He opened the door to his bedroom and was shocked to find Abigail undressing out of her jeans, stripping down to her lingerie, right in the middle of his room

“What are you doing in my room!” yelled Bobby before Abigail had a chance to react and rebuke him for walking in on her.

He heard quick footsteps coming up the hallway behind him, and in a moment his mother was behind him.

“Sorry Bob, I forgot to tell you we’ll need your room too.”

“Where I am supposed to go then!” yelled a frustrated Bobby.

“Why don’t you go and have a shower and tidy up, you won’t get a chance later.”

Bobby clenched his jaw even tighter and grabbed the towel his mother was holding out to him and stomped off to the bathroom.

“Sorry about that dear...” he heard his mother’s voice trailing off behind him as she apologised to Abigail who still had her shirt firmly clasped over her bra encased tits.

Bobby stood in the warm water and he could feel some of the morning’s frustrations ebbing away as the water splashed across his shoulder blades. He reached up with his soapy hands and began to massage the back of his neck, moving his head from side to side as the warm water splashed around his hand and ran down the length of his spine. He was enjoying the warmth and the steam wallowing all around him, he felt like he could happily stay here all day.

Suddenly in an instant, the water went stone cold and nearly sent him through the glass shower screen in shock.

He pounded his fist on the wall. “Who the hell is using the water, can’t you hear that I’m in the shower.”

He received no response and the hot water did not return.

Bobby twisted the knobs to the off position and threw the door open in anger. He jumped out of the shower, and wrapped in a towel, exited the bathroom and went looking for the person using the hot water.

He saw that Lee, Abigail, his sister and his mother out on the back verandah having some light snacks before continuing on with their preparations. His father was still sitting on the steps watching the world go by, so that only left Janet. He knew just where that red headed bitch would be too.

He went into his parents bedroom, and sure enough he could hear the sound of the shower in their ensuite. He threw the door open and went inside.

He could see through the steam the shape of the woman inside the shower cubicle.

For an instant his rage was taken aback by the sight before him, and then it quickly mixed with a dash of lust to form a plan for revenge.

He threw the door open and reached in and grabbed her by the hair.

“You fucking bitch. You knew I was in the other shower. Get your arse out here now,” and yanked her out of the shower.

“Don’t pull my hair you bastard!” she yelled, slapping at any part of him she could see through her sodden hair. “How dare you barge in here,” she yelled as her mind finally came to grips with what was happening.

“I am sick of you three stuck up cows taking over my house. You’re running around like you fucking own the place, you think my parents are your servants and I’m an annoyance to you. Well I’m going so show you what an annoyance is, bitch!”

She stood there in a moment of stunned silence, and then she went to slap him across the face. Her hand stopped centimetres away from his face, as her mind had been grabbed by his.

“What’s the matter, arm suddenly stop working?”

“Oh my god, what’s wrong with my arm!” she shrieked.

“You’re lucky the others are outside and the shower’s on or otherwise they’d come running in and see you in this state,” said Bobby, as he reached behind him and closed the door to the ensuite. With an ominous click he locked the door.

“What are you doing?” gasped Janet. As she tried to turn she found she couldn’t move at all, she was locked in position. “What’s wrong with me?” she tried to shriek, but it came out as a whisper. “What have you done to my voice?”

“I have had enough of your shrieking, so I’ve decided that you can shut the hell up, except for a whisper. Now for once in your life you’ll do as you’re told.”

Janet couldn’t comprehend what was going on, and on today of all days. “I’m sorry, please don’t do anything..” she began.

“Oh I’m going to do whatever I feel like doing to you. I think it’s time you were treated like the bitch that you are, get down on all fours.”

Janet found that she couldn’t stop herself, and in a moment she was positioned on the ground, on all fours in front of Bobby just as he had ordered.

Bobby slipped the towel from around his waist and looked her up and down. Her pale alabaster skin stood out in stark contrast to the long red hair, lying matted and tangled across her back and plastered across her face. He ran his fingertips down the length of her spine as he moved alongside her, he felt the warmth of her skin as she’d just been enjoying a lovely warm shower. His hand slid down further and moved around the curve of her buttock, sliding down her arse cheek and along the back of her thigh. Now he stood behind her and looked down at the tuft of red hair sticking out from between her thighs.

“A natural red head eh Janet?”

“Please, don’t...” her statement trailed off as she felt his fingertips slide down from the top of her arsecrack over her tight puckered arsehole and down between the fleshy lips of her pussy.

“I’m going to have some payback for all the years of crap I’ve tolerated from you. Today you pushed me over the edge. I suppose you couldn’t wait until I was finished in the shower before you had yours?”

Janet didn’t respond.

“Answer me when I speak to you,” he grumbled at her and gave her a fierce slap across her right buttock, a red hand print appeared almost immediately.

Janet gave a whispered version of a yell, and a sob escaped her throat.

“You thought you’d be clever and get me out of the shower by turning the water on so mine would go cold. Didn’t even bother to check if I had finished washing the soap off or anything, did you?”

“Yes... you’re right,” came the whispered reply.

“Well I’m still covered in soap bitch. My cock, which is now rock hard waiting to give you some payback is still covered in soap. I’m not happy about you taking my hot water. I was enjoying that shower. Are you sorry?”

“Yes,” she answered quickly.

“I don’t think you are sorry. I think you’re saying it just so I’ll leave you alone. Well I’m afraid there are consequences to your actions. This is a little life lesson I’m teaching you, it’s not for my pleasure, although I’m sure I’ll enjoy it, it’s about righting wrongs that you have done.”

“What are you going to do?” she asked him fearfully, as she could hear his hand squelching soapily up and down his cock.

“I think I’ll do this,” he stated as he rested the tip of his cock against the puckered opening of her arse.

“No!” she whisper yelled. “Please for the love of god don’t do that, I’ve never done that.”

“Well it’s going to be educational for you too then. You should always try new experiences,” he said with a forceful shove which drove his soap lubricated cock past the muscle of her arsehole and into her.

She whisper wailed in pain as he continued to force his cock in all the way to the hilt.

“Ahhh, that’s lovely. You’re so tight,” he said as he gave her other arsecheek a hefty slap.

“Please... stop,” she begged in a stilted fashion as her mind was being distracted from her train of thought by the pain she was feeling, the burning sensation coming from her previously untouched arsehole and her pristine white buttocks which now glowed red with a handprint on each of them.

“Are you sorry now?”

“Yes... yes I am. My god I am so sorry,” she gushed out.

“Yes I think you might be sorry now,” he said with a grin as he shoved the length of his cock back into her once again.

“arrghhh,” she whispered in pain and anguish.

“Alright I think I can end your punishment now,” and he began to increase the speed of his strokes. Holding onto her hips he was pulling her back onto his cock as he drove it forwards into the depths of her arse. She was sobbing now, and this made him work harder and faster as she grunted, squealed and sobbed in reaction to his movements.

With one final shove he forced her face first into the floor and rode her all the way down so that he was lying on top of her with his cock buried in her arse as he came. With a few more pumps of his cock he had finished spraying his hot come into her and laid relaxed and happy on top of the prone woman.

“Did you enjoy that?”

“No, I didn’t,” she stated as though it was some revelation from God.

“Good, because you weren’t supposed to enjoy it. It was a punishment for wrongdoings against me,” he stated as he slid his cock out of her and stood up.

He climbed back into the shower which was still running and looked down at her on the floor.

“Get in here and clean me up woman.”

Immediately she got to her feet and climbed into the shower alongside him.

Bobby closed the door and handed her the soap. “Wash me off and then clean yourself up, and be quick about it too.”

After a moment she had cleaned his cock off and helped him rinse the soap from the rest of his body. Bobby stepped out of the shower to give her more room and stood in the door way and watched her. She then began to soap herself up. He watched as she ran her soapy hands over her b-cup sized tits, over her belly and down to her pussy below. She reached around behind herself and gingerly began to wash her sore backside.

Bobby reached into her mind and removed her need to tell anyone about this incident. He also decided that she too could be one of the many young ladies who would do anything he asked from now on.

Janet suddenly found herself quite happy that Bobby had taught her this valuable lesson, she thought she had been angry but now she could see that she had done the wrong thing and he had been fully justified in punishing her.

“Alright finish up and go out to the others, they’ll come looking for you in a minute,” instructed Bobby as he turned the shower off and began to dry himself with his towel.

Janet was ready in lightening speed, not wanting to upset Bobby again and was into her robe and outside on the verandah before he had finished drying himself.

“I think I might teach the other two a lesson as well,” thought Bobby as he retrieved his clothes from his now vacant bedroom.

“So where do you want me to stop Son?” asked his father as they drove into town.

Bobby had decided to go and get a few things for his revenge, and had instructed his father to drive him. “Just stop over there and wait for me Dad,” said Bobby pointing at the local sex shop.

“Ok Son,” he said as he pulled in and turned the car off.

Bobby wandered around the shop looking at the shelves until he found what he wanted in the bondage section, as he headed back to the front of the store he noticed a new lubricant on the counter and after studying it for a moment he picked one of them up as well, with a wicked grin.

“Put these things in a bag for me,” instructed Bobby as he handed his items over to the shop assistant.

The weedy little black haired man behind the counter, coughed sickly and limply lifted the things one by one and dropped them into a black plastic bag. He handed the bag to Bobby, and thinking it was quite normal for the store owner to take home whatever stock he liked, allowed Bobby to walk out of the store without paying.

Bobby had been getting stuff from the store for a couple of years now, he wondering what the owner thought was going on with this missing stock, maybe that was why the shop assistants kept changing, maybe he was firing them. Bobby didn’t really care though.

“Bobby there you are! Where have the two of you been?” demanded his mother.

“We went out for a bit. Why? We were only in the way here,” retorted Bobby.

“Well you might have told me you were going.”

“Sorry Mum. What are they up to now?”

“Janet and Abigail have just gone in to put their dresses on, and then they’ll help Lee get in her dress. Don’t worry Son, it won’t be much longer and then we’re off to the wedding.”

Convincing everyone he was watching television he slipped quietly into the bedroom that the bridesmaids were using, and closed the door behind him. The room was still in half darkness as the curtains were closed to provide privacy from outside, and he looked around to find the two girls.

Abigail and Janet both turned to see who had come in, as they both had just slipped their robes off and were standing naked alongside the bed.

“Bobby what are you doing?” shouted Abigail in horror, as she grabbed her robe and held it up to cover herself.

“Abigail, I don’t really mind you. You’re fairly nice but you’ve been caught up in all of this and have annoyed me. I’m afraid you’re all going to have to pay.”

“What?!” whispered Abigail, as she discovered to her horror that her voice was virtually gone. She turned to see that Janet was still standing there stark naked, happily listening to Bobby.

“Drop the robe Abby,” instructed Bobby.

With her mind reeling in terror she found that her hands let go of the robe and moved down to her sides, try as she might she could not move to even cover herself with her hands.

“What have you done to me?” she sobbed quietly.

“Now, now. There’s no need to get so worked up. I’m not going to hurt you,” said Bobby in a comforting tone.

Janet watched happily as Bobby approached her frightened friend, and stood alongside her. “Don’t worry Abb, Bobby is really nice.”

“Listen to Janet, Abby,” said Bobby as he reached out with his left hand and grabbed her a-cup sized tit and gave it a tender squeeze. “What is it with you three, none of you have a set of tits between you,” lamented Bobby.

Janet giggled and Abigail moaned in despair.

“Ok Abb, turn around and bend over, hands on the bed. You too Janet,” ordered Bobby. Bobby knew that he didn’t have long before they needed to get Lee in her dress and get going to the wedding.

He watched the little blonde in front of him turn and bend over, exposing the dark haired thatch between her thighs. Quickly he opened the plastic bag and pulled out the bottle and one of the butt plugs he had bought. With a snap the lid of the bottle clicked open and he spread the lubricant over the black hard rubber of the butt plug.

“This will give you a little something to think about during the evening,” said Bobby as he used his fingers to spread her cheeks apart and expose the puckered opening of her arsehole. Being careful not to get any of the lubricant on himself, he pressed the tip of it against her arsehole and began to slide it in.

Abigail gave a few sharp whisper wails as he slid it in and then after a moment it was in all the way.

“Don’t worry Abb, I only got a little one for you, just so you’ll know it’s there,” he quickly did the straps up to hold it in and then moved around to insert Janet’s one.

Janet was almost shivering in anticipation, as she had watched what had happened to Abigail and knew what to expect. She was looking forward to it.

“Hold still Janet. I don’t want to get any of this itching power lubricant on my hands, it takes hours to stop itching and it doesn’t wash off,” he said as he slid her plug into her arse and fixed the straps around her to hold it in place.

“How long before it starts itching?” whispered a horrified Abigail.

“That’s the best part, the powder is in little nodules in the lubricant. It doesn’t work until it warms up so it takes a few moments and then as you move around the nodules break and then it seeps out through the lubricant to come in contact with you. So it may take a little while, or it might happen straight away. Ahh the anticipation is going to kill me,” said Bobby with a chuckle.

Turning he grabbed their dresses off the hangers and handed them to the two women. “You’d better hurry up, you have to help Lee.”

Their dresses had special padding in the tops so that they would have some sort of cleavage, and so they wouldn’t be wearing bras, but they had lovely peach coloured stockings to go with their peach/orange dresses, and matching suspender belt and panties. Bobby grabbed the panties and threw the rest over to them.

“I don’t want you in any panties, and you can both forget about the butt plugs, just remember that you have to limit your movement, and when the itching starts you will know there’s something there but you won’t know what and you won’t be able to even think about removing it. Now hurry up and get ready.”

He stood in the doorway and watched for a moment as the two of them began to carefully get dressed. He reached into Abigail’s mind and straightened things out with her so that she too was happy with anything he chose to do from now on, and she would not remember that he had even been in the room let alone anything else except what he had instructed her to do.

Sitting on the lounge he waited for the cars to arrive, and for the final part of his plan to come to fruition.

A few moments later the photographer, the video guy and Lee’s parents made their way from across the street, and for the next ten minutes they all ran around the house doing as the two cameramen requested of them.

Finally a horn sounded out the front, and the two limousines had arrived. Everyone made their way outside, and as the last one out, Bobby grabbed his plastic bag and locked the front door behind him. He watched as everyone posed for the cameras, and then the bride and her father got in the first limo, the bridesmaids and Lee’s mother got in the second limo, and his family began climbing into the family car.

Bobby quickly gave his family the reassurance that he was in a car on his way to the wedding and then went over to the first limo. He commanded the driver to wait for everyone else to leave and after a moment they were the only car still there. He commanded the driver to keep driving around until he was told otherwise and not to pay any attention to any noise he heard coming from the back.

Bobby climbed into the car and slowly it pulled out.

Lee and her father turned and stared at him as he sat down on the seat behind the driver and smiled at them. Mr Hampton was seated alongside his daughter, wearing a morning suit, and was holding his top hat in his lap. Bobby had always liked Mr Hampton, and the grey haired man smiled at him now, even though he wasn’t supposed to be here. Lee was sitting in her expensive white wedding dress, covered in elaborate beading, lace and a long train. Bobby looked at her, from her white high heels, to the lace covered bustier, which actually gave her a bit of cleavage for the first time ever, she looked lovely, except for the snarl that was playing across her elegantly made up face behind her veil.

“Bobby what the hell are you doing in here?” demanded Lee.

“You’re not supposed to be in this car Bob,” chuckled Mr Hampton. “Oh well you’ll have to come with us now.”

“Daddy! He can’t be in here with us, tell him he has to get out. This is my special car, for my special day,” whined Lee.

“Now Princess, he can hardly get out in the middle of the road now can he?”

“No I can’t you fucking bitch, so shut the hell up,” said Bobby waiting for the reaction.

“What did you say!” exclaimed Mr Hampton.

“I said what you’ve been wanting to say to this stuck up little Princess for years,” said Bobby happily slipping into Jonathan Hampton’s mind and finding that this was the case. He let Jonathan’s true feelings slip out, and removed any thoughts of the consequences of his actions.

“Ok Bob, you’re right. She is a fucking stuck up little bitch.”

“Daddy! What are you saying!” exclaimed Lee in horror and shock.

Ignoring her, he continued speaking to Bobby. “What do you propose we do about her behaviour?”

“I have a little something here,” said Bobby, showing him the bag, and letting him have a glimpse of the contents.

“Oh that’s just perfect.”

“Daddy, what’s going on. This isn’t funny.”

“Oh will you shut your damn whining, it isn’t meant to be funny. How I ever managed to raise such a useless child I’ll never know.”

Lee couldn’t believe her ears, she had always had her father wrapped around her little finger. He would always do whatever she had wanted, he had never even raised his voice to her before.

Bobby looked at Lee, and at his mental command she stood so that her head was out of the open sunroof, watching the traffic streaming around them.

“Ok Mr H, get on the edge of the chair, and get ready. How would you like to give Princess that spanking she’s always deserved?”

“Oh could I?” asked Jonathan with glee.

“Absolutely,” and with a snap of his fingers Lee positioned herself over her father’s lap. Bobby grabbed the back of her wedding dress and began hauling the train up and over her until her panty covered arse and white suspender belt was exposed, and her head was buried under folds of material. He grabbed the elastic of the white satin panties and pulled them down over her long, white stocking covered legs.

“She’s all yours Mr H, go for it.”

“Thanks Bobby, I’ll never forget this,” said Jonathan as he placed his open palm on his daughters quivering posterior.

“Daddy please don’t do this,” begged Lee, finding that she was immobile and unable to lash out to stop him.

“This is something you’ve deserved for a long time young lady, and this might be my only chance to see that you get it. You’re stupider than I thought if you think I’m going to give this up. Now count the spanks out loud. You’ll get ten hard ones. For each one you miss, you’ll get it again and again until you count it. Now count!” he said as he gave her a hard whack.

“Arrgggh. One damn it.”

“Watch your mouth. You can have another five for that language,” he said as he brought his hand down hard on the other cheek.

“Two!”

Bobby sat and watched happily, enjoying the sight of Mr Hampton’s revenge. Lee was so sore by seven that she forgot to count, and got number seven two more times before she remembered. So seventeen slaps later Lee’s arse was bright red and very sore. Jonathan’s hand was sore, but he was very happy.

“What do you want to do now Bob?”

“Well firstly let’s give whoever gets the garter a bit of a surprise,” he said as he pulled the garter down her stockinged leg and off over her foot. He balled it up and began to stuff it into the folds of her pussy, much to her discomfort and Jonathan’s amusement. After waiting a moment, Bobby fished the moist and aromatic garter out of her pussy and placed it back on her leg.

“One last thing for you Lee, and then you can go to your wedding. Here’s a special little present from me,” announced Bobby as he pulled a much larger butt plug out of the bag and began to spread lubricant on it.

“Just hold her there Mr H, I don’t want to slip and get any of this on either one of us,” laughed Bobby, as he pressed it against her arsehole and began to explain the lubricant to both of them.

With one final grunt/wail from Lee, Bobby pressed the butt plug all the way inside her arse, he strapped it in and then sat her back on the seat.

“I’ll come and see you later this evening Lee,” said Bobby as he slipped inside her mind and gave her the same commands he had given her bridesmaids.

Seeing how much Mr H was enjoying this he decided to let him have his fun, and further tweaked his sense of nobility, responsibility and morality so that he saw absolutely nothing wrong with this and made Bobby his personal hero.

Bobby thumped on the glass behind him. “Ok Driver, get us to the wedding.”

“Ok sir,” came the reply from the driver.

“Oh and one other thing Mr H, Abigail and Janet are in the same state as Lee here, so keep an eye on them too,” said Bobby, extremely proud of himself.

“Oh you didn’t!” exclaimed Jonathan with unbridled joy.

“Yes, I did.”

“That’s priceless.” Jonathan, thought about this for a moment and then leant closer to Bobby in a conspiratorial fashion. “So you saw them naked?”

“Yes. I even fucked Janet up the arse.”

“No!”

“Yes, ploughed her into the carpet.”

“Oh that’s fantastic!” exclaimed Jonathan as he collapsed back on his chair laughing hysterically. After a moment he stopped laughing and an evil gleam came into his eye. “You don’t suppose you could arrange something for me do you?”

“What would you like Mr H?”

“I have always wanted to fuck Abigail. Since the day Lee brought her home she was a stunning child, but then she grew up and became such a fuckable little piece of arse that I have been hardly able to keep my hands off her. I want to fuck her so hard that her hair falls out!” stated Jonathan proudly.

“I think I can arrange something for you Mr H. I’ll let you know. Is tonight at the reception too soon?”

“Wow!”

The limo finally arrived and the glowing bride and her proud father climbed out of the car, and quietly when no one was watching, Bobby climbed out the other side and headed inside the church. Bobby found his family and sat in the aisle seat, near where Lee’s family would be, one row in front of them.

His family smiled at him as he sat down, and shortly after the wedding music started.

First came Abigail, followed by Janet, both walking awkwardly, shuffling trying not to break the itching powder open. The long aisle was too much though, and after a few moments Bobby saw the look of horror on both their faces, as they tried to walk and not to scratch.

Lee followed them in shortly after, and as Jonathan tried not to giggle at the sight of the two girls itchily walking along in front of him, they began to stride down the aisle towards the hapless Doug who had no idea what had been happening all day.

Bobby watched Lee intently and saw the exact moment the powder kicked in and she began to fidget. Jonathan was having a hard time now, he wanted to explode with laughter knowing that Lee was itchy as well. Most people thought he was trying not to cry, and they thought it was lovely how he clasped young Bobby on the shoulder as he went past him. What a compassionate man.

The three girls thought that the ceremony went on three times longer than the rehearsal had, as they struggled not to scratch their arses. They fidgeted, the crossed and uncrossed their legs under their dressed, and tried not to sob in frustration. They were also in discomfort from the foreign objects in their arseholes, the butt plugs pushing their insides open. Lee’s was larger and was all the more painful for this anal virgin, it was a fitting punishment as Bobby saw it.

Finally with a stilted “I.... Do...” from Lee, the ceremony was over and the happy bride and groom went up to sign their marriage certificate.

The reception was also a joy to watch, for everyone except the three girls. The main ballroom at the local yacht club had been decked out with tables and a stage where a local cover band was setting up to crank out music for the evening. Bobby wrangled his way onto the same table as Jonathan, and together they sat laughing as they watched the three girls struggle their way through the evening. Dinner came and went, as the three girls squirmed uncomfortably on their seats. They gingerly danced the bridal waltz, and then as the alcohol worked it’s magic on most people, the party kicked in and the formal part of the evening had finished. Some people left, and other’s drank more.

Bobby and Jonathan who both had not been drinking were sitting happily enjoying the conversation they were having. Bobby had been telling Jonathan about his exploits and Jonathan had been enjoying every moment. They were like long lost friends, despite the fact there was a huge age difference.

“I think it’s time for your fun Jon,” said Bobby facing Jonathan, and pointing at Abigail who had carefully stood up and was heading out of the room, probably to the Ladies room.

Jonathan was up like a shot, and the two of them nonchalantly followed Abigail from the room.

Bobby had already scouted the area earlier on and had found a parent’s baby change room alongside the toilets, it had a bench at waist height, and a lockable door. It was perfect.

Abigail emerged from the Ladies room, still looking just as uncomfortable as when she had gone in, and as she passed the door to the change room Bobby emerged and called her in.

Inside she found Lee’s father seated quietly on a chair, and Bobby leaning against the baby change bench.

“What do you want Bobby, I’m tired and uncomfortable in this dress,” stated Abigail tiredly.

Bobby fixed her with a glare and suddenly she remembered she was to do as she was told.

“Lift your skirt Abb, show Mr H your lovely panties.”

She reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress and hauled it up around her waist.

Jonathan gasped in surprise as she exposed her naked pussy to him.

She looked down and was shocked to find her panties were gone.

“Bobby please, don’t make me stand here, my panties are gone.”

“Do as you’re told, by both myself and by Jonathan. Now get your arse up here on this bench,” ordered Bobby slapping the bench top with his palm.

Abigail reluctantly made her way over and backed up on to the bench, sliding her arse up over the edge. She wriggled herself back further and was seated with her legs dangling over the edge.

Bobby locked the door and then opened his palm to Jonathan, presenting the gift before him.

“Well here she is as promised Jon. You might like to relieve her of her burden.”

Jonathan nodded and stood up, he moved towards the tired woman and grabbed hold of her shoulders. He pushed her torso back on the bench so that she was leaning back, supporting herself with her arms stretched out behind her. This gave him access to her arse as well as her pussy. He took hold of the straps holding her butt plug in place and undid them. He grabbed the base of it, then with a slow twist and pull he eased the butt plug out with a resounding wet snap as her arse closed behind the invader. Immediately Abigail felt a lot better, and she was grateful to Jonathan.

“Don’t get any of that on you Jon, you’ll itch like crazy,” advised Bobby from the doorway.

Jonathan turned and dropped it in the sink and grabbed some tissues to wipe up the residue on Abigail. Once she was tidied up Jonathan decided it was the moment of truth, and unzipped his fly.

“Abigail, why don’t you show Jonathan how grateful you are to him for removing that nasty thing,” and Bobby mentally instructed her to get down on her knees and suck on Jonathan’s cock.

Immediately she slid off the bench and sank to the floor in front of Jon. She grabbed hold of his now erect cock, and began to nibble on the length of it. She licked her way up one side and down the other, going underneath and giving his balls a good tonguing too. Then she opened her mouth slightly and slid the length of his cock into her mouth.

“Unfuckingbelievable!” exclaimed Jonathan.

He watched in blissful anticipation as she worked her way up and down his cock, manipulating it with her tongue, tickling the underside of his helmet with the tip each time it went past.

“Ok honey, that’s enough. Time for some serious business,” said Jonathan as he pulled her to her feet and positioned her on the edge of the bench again. He lifted her dress to expose her naked cunt, and grabbed her hips pulling her right to the very edge, so that her pussy was out over the edge. With a happy grunt, he slid the length of his cock into her moist folds and stood there, balls deep inside her.

His wildest dream was coming true, and at his daughter’s wedding of all days. It was unbelievable.

He reached up and pulled the top of the bustier down to expose her little tits, and their erect nipples. He leaned forwards and grabbed one then the other between his teeth. Sucking her breast into his mouth, before letting it pop back out, he nibbled his way around the quivering flesh back to the nipple in the centre. He grazed his tongue over each nipple and the stood back up again. Slowly he began to work his cock in and out of her dripping box.

“Well Jon, how does it feel to have a fresh young thing on your cock?”

“Mind blowing,” Jon managed to grunt.

“I’ll leave you to it, she’ll do whatever you want. Just remember to send her home when you’re finished with her, and don’t forget to lock the door behind me.”

“I owe you one Bob,” muttered Jon between grunts.

“We’ll worry about that later,” said Bobby as he closed the door behind him.

Bobby watched as the groom threw the garter across the room, and some kid nearly his age caught it. If the kid realised what that smell was, he’d probably spend the next week jacking off over that garter.

Bobby watched as they said their goodbyes and ran off to get the car, which was parked in the car park out the back.

Bobby quickly commanded everyone to stay around the front and wait for the car to come around to them.

Quietly he followed the happy couple around to the carpark which was now deserted at this late hour.

“Ok Lee, time to pay the piper,” shouted Bobby, and froze Lee alongside the car.

“Bobby, no. Please not now.”

“What’s going on here. Who’s this kid?” demanded Doug.

“Hi Doug, I’m Bobby,” walking up to where they were standing. “This piece of arse is mine,” he said grabbing Lee on the arse.

Doug, who had had a few drinks, immediately took a swing at him, but as Bobby stared intently at him it just turned in mid air and connected with the side of his own face.

“Ok Doug, you’ve had enough to drink I think,” said Bobby as Doug slumped to the ground. “Stay down there,” instructed Bobby, and Doug found that he couldn’t get back up.

“Ok Lee I don’t have time to screw around here. I’ll take my apology from your hide and then you two have to be on your way,” Bobby said as he started feeding her instructions mentally.

Immediately she lay back on the bonnet of the new Jaguar that was their wedding car, with all the cans tied on the back and just married written on the windows, and lifted her wedding dress up around her waist to expose her naked pussy and the straps holding the butt plug in place.

“You can take that out when you get home,” he said pointing at the butt plug. “Doug, I expect you’ll have something to say about this so you can just shut up.”

Doug found that he couldn’t open his mouth, or even make a noise.

“What are you going to do?”

“What do you think?”

“Please not tonight. My husband has to have me first.”

“No. I think I’ll consummate your marriage for him. He looks like a wuss anyway, probably has a tiny dick, so you’ll thank me.”

Bobby slipped his dick out of his fly and lined himself up with her quivering cunt and pressed the tip against her.

She gave a little involuntary gasp, and as though that was his cue, he pressed the tip inside her lips. She gave out a long groan as he slid the entire length in and laid down on top of her. Looking into her eyes he watched her as he began to buck his cock in and out of her. He bent forwards and kissed her on the lips, watching her eyes as his programming began to take over and she started to respond to him. He lifted up onto his elbows and reached down to the front of her dress. He pulled it down to expose her nipples and then laid down on her again. Enjoying the mixture of lust and discomfort on her face as her nipples grazed back and forth across his shirt.

“I’m afraid I can’t stay like this for too long, someone might notice.”

He pressed his hands down on the bonnet and raised himself up, bending back at the waist, pressing himself deep inside her. He quickly thrust into her again and again. As he was almost ready to come, he commanded her to wrap her legs around his waist and he reached underneath her and grabbed an arsecheek in each hand. He thrust in as deeply as he could, while pulling her up to him, as she pulled down on him with her legs. His head snapped back as he flooded her with his hot come, and then he collapsed down on top of her again as the ripples of her orgasm subsided.

After a moment he disentangled her legs and slipped his cock back into his pants. He looked down in satisfaction at the wet stain slowly spreading across the back of her white dress. She laid on the cold metal, and continued to fidget as she was still very itchy. Bobby grabbed the base of the plug and pulled it out as far as the straps would allow before plunging it back in, he did this a few more times before stepping back to watch her writhe as the lubricant had been agitated by the movement.

“Alright Doug you can get up now. Just remember who’s boss around here.”

Doug got to his feet nodding humbly in acknowledgment of Bobby’s statement.

“You should thank my Doug, she’ll be a lot nicer to live with now. I have instructed her to be a lot more respectful, and she’ll do as she’s told. If she gets out of line, put her over your knee and that that will remind her. I’ll even let you keep the butt plug.”

Bobby turned and looked at Lee, still lying exposed on the bonnet of the car. He bent forwards and gave her arse an affectionate slap. “Ok Lee, you can get up now. Just remember what a good time you had, and who’s in charge next time you see me.”

Lee nodded respectfully as she slid off the car and shakily got to her feet.

The crowd watched the happy couple drive off and then made their way back into the club to collect their belongings and make their way home.

Bobby was standing near the remainder of the bridal party, as Janet made her way over to him.

“I don’t want to speak to you now Janet. Come over and see me on Thursday, I’ll give you some further lessons.”

She nodded her agreement and walked back to the rest of the group, said her good byes and left with her parents.

Abigail was looking around and finally found where her boyfriend had passed out behind the band’s equipment.

She hurriedly came back and got everyone’s attention. “Tom was supposed to drive us home, but he’s totally out of it. Can someone help me?”

“Jon haven’t had too much to drink. Why don’t you drive Abigail’s car home for her?” said his wife. “It’s only around the corner from us, you can just walk back dear.”

“I guess I could do that, where’s your car Abigail?” asked Jon. He was a kid in a candy store now.

Bobby relaxed on the lounge as the rest of his family went to bed. He closed his eyes and reached out with his mind, his range was limited but he could see what was going on in the nearby vicinity.

Jon’s mind was like a beacon in the night and he could home in on it immediately.

Abigail’s parents were away so she was looking after the house for them. The boyfriend was still lying unconscious in the backseat of the car, parked in the garage.

Meanwhile Abigail was having her arse driven through the lounge room carpet as Jonathan jackhammered her pussy, where he had thrown her as soon as they had come inside. Her dress which came off quite easily was over the back of the lounge, and her stockinged legs were wrapped around his waist as he went at it. Jonathan seemed surprised that she had given in that easily, but he still wasn’t familiar with Bobby’s power yet.

“He owes me big time,” thought Bobby with a grin, as he got up and went to bed.