The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master’s Collection

Chapter 4—Breaking in the Blacksmith

“I’m not impressed.”

“Captain Titan was suddenly worried. Had he done something to displease his master? The very thought left him slightly nauseous.

“He’s thin and slightly scrawny.” Said the Master. “Not exactly what I would have wanted. But we can start sorting that out once he’s reprogrammed.”

Titan relaxed a little. His master was only displeased with the Blacksmith, lying unconscious on the floor.

The enslaved superhero had just returned from collecting the Blacksmith for his Master. He’d been forced to knock him out to stop him from struggling.

Upon arriving back at the apartment, he had placed his acquisition on the floor for his master’s inspection as he stood to one side.

He was hoping his master would give him permission to change out of his costume soon. Ever since his enslavement, he’d felt uncomfortable wearing so much. He only ever felt at ease wearing something skin-tight that revealed as much of his huge body as possible, like shorts or posing trunks. He felt even better wearing nothing at all.

He didn’t mind feeling this way about what he wore. His master obviously wanted him like this, so it must be for the best.

“And look at that costume.” The Master, wearing only shorts and sandals, was continuing to look over the Blacksmith. “It’s not very imaginative.”

The Blacksmith’s outfit consisted of a skin-tight dark blue jumpsuit with black boots, gloves and a facemask. Belts were slung over his shoulders and across his chest to which were attached a wide assortment of strange devices and tools, probably all of his own creation, which he used in his crime-fighting endeavours.

The Master squatted down and pulled off the hero’s mask. “He’s not even particularly handsome.”

Standing up again, the Master sighed. “Oh well. Once he wakes up, I’ll enslave and milk him. In fact, I’ll have you help me with that.” He looked at Titan. “But for now, get changed out of that costume. Put on some trunks or something.”

Titan scurried away to obey. He went into the slave’s bedroom—, where all the Master’s slaves slept. It was almost completely empty except for the simple beds and the closet for the few clothes they had. They were slaves. They did not need anything else.

Relishing the feeling as he pulled off his costume, Titan thought about what his master had said. He would be helping with the milking of the Blacksmith. It was a great honour to serve the Master in that way. He looked forward to it.

Once he was naked, Titan put the costume away neatly in the closet. He then pulled out some bright blue posing trunks and slipped them on.

He returned to the Master for further instructions to find him leaning over the Blacksmith.

“Good.” He said. “You’re here. He’s waking up. Put him in that chair.”

It was easy to lift the Blacksmith and sit him in the chair the Master indicated. Hardly any effort at all on Titan’s part.

He watched as the Blacksmith came around, shaking his head groggily.

“What...” The Blacksmith stammered. “What happened? Where am I?” He glanced around in a daze.

“All will be revealed.” The Master smiled. “Just look into my eyes.”

“What?” The puzzled Blacksmith looked at the Master. Their eyes met. The Blacksmith’s body froze in an instant.

“You’re mine now.” The Master laughed.

Titan stood where he was and watched as the Master and the Blacksmith stayed motionless, looking into each other’s eyes. To a casual observer, nothing was going on, but Titan knew better, having once been in the Blacksmith’s position.

He knew that the Blacksmith would probably be resisting with all his strength, trying his best to block the Master from his mind. That was what Titan had done, even though now he didn’t know why. His life as a slave was far better than his life as a superhero.

The superhero slave knew that the Blacksmith would likely be getting desperate by now, as he began to realise that he may not be able to get out of this. That he wouldn’t be able to resist the Master for very long. He knew that desperation would remain with the Blacksmith until his final moments of free will.

As Captain Titan watched, he noticed a bulge growing at the Blacksmith’s groin. He was getting an erection in preparation his milking.

It wouldn’t be much longer until the Master’s work was done and the Blacksmith’s mind would be enslaved. At this point, the Blacksmith would be feeling the changes to his thought processes. New desires to serve and obey would be flooding through him.

Titan remembered his own enslavement very well. It was his earliest clear memory. While he could remember his life before them, the memories were jumbled and seemed unimportant.

Finally, the Blacksmith was showing the effects of the Master’s reprogramming. Titan could see his tense muscles relaxing. A look of contentment spread across his face.

A moment later, the Master stepped back. “It’s done.” He said. “Isn’t that right, Blacksmith? Your enslavement is complete?”

“Yes, master.” The Blacksmith nodded vigorously. “I am yours to command.”

“Of course you are.” The Master smiled. “I’ve programmed you that way.”

“I await your instructions, Master.” Said the Blacksmith. He was very eager.

“Patience, Blacksmith.” Said the Master. He thought for a second. “I don’t like that name. From now on, you are simply Smith. Understand?”

“Yes, master.” Said the new slave.

“Now, Smith, I think it’s time to take care of that erection you’ve got there.” Said the Master. “Remove all your clothes.”

“At once, master.” Said Smith, as he rushed to obey, standing up and pulling off his costume.

“I want you naked too, Titan.” Said the Master.

Titan nodded and obeyed, slipping off his trunks, letting the drop to the floor.

“Now, captain.” Said the Master. “I’m going to want you to give Smith’s ass a good fucking. Get yourself an erection.”

At his master’s order, Titan’s penis immediately began to stiffen and rise. A few seconds was all it took for it to become rock hard.

“Very good, Titan.” The3 Master said. “But remember to be gentle. Considering your super-strength, fucking Smith here too hard could injure him. And once this is done, I will have need of him intact.”

“Yes, master.” Titan nodded. He stepped forward and stood behind Smith. He waited for his master’s permission to begin.

The Master wandered over to his desk and took a small plastic cup from a drawer. He then returned to them.

“By all means, begin.” He said, taking a seat on a nearby chair. “Smith, help Titan do this. You know how.”

“Of course, master.” Said Smith. He reached down and parted his ass with his hands.

Titan took hold of Smith’s hips and slid his solid penis slowly but firmly into the new slave’s ass. Smith gasped in delight as the big superhero cock entered him.

For the muscle-bound hero, it was bliss, a combination of obeying hid master and fucking another man.

Titan began thrusting in and out, hard and fast, as per the Master’s order, he was careful not to use too much of his super strength.

“Very good, Titan.” The Master said, encouragingly. “Keep going.”

His head awash with the ecstasy of having his master’s approval, Titan kept on pumping his big hard cock into Smith. Each savage thrust drew a fresh gasp or cry of pleasure from the smaller man. Smith was loving this just as much as he was.

Titan’s balls began to throb. He could feel a climax coming. He would cum soon.

His body was burning up in his sexual heat, sweat glistening on his hard muscles, beneath him and his thrusting dick, Titan could feel that5 Smith’s body was just as hot and slick with sweat as his own.

The Master stepped forward and crouched beside Smith. He roughly grabbed the new slave’s rock hard penis and began rubbing it, up and down. Beating him off.

“C’mon, Smith.” Said the Master. “Time to be milked. Time to give up your juice.”

“Yes... master...” Smith said, between his gasps.

“There’s a good slave.” The Master replied. “Now, as soon as Titan reaches his climax, you will shoot your own load. Understand?”

Smith merely nodded. By now, he was too out of breath to say anything.

Titan could understand how Smith must be feeling. He could remember his first milking, how incredible an experience it had been, how right it had all felt. Smith would be feeling the same right about now.

Suddenly, the thrusting hero couldn’t hold back any longer, He had to release. And he did, his hard powerful dick shooting hot cum deep into Smith.

Smith’s head reared back as he unleashed a scream of pure delight and satisfaction. His own dick released, shooting his cum in a strong steady stream. The Master caught as much of it as he could in his plastic cup.

His job done, Titan stepped back, sliding his dick out of Smith’s ass, catching his breath.

Even then, so soon after the fucking, Titan yearned for more, to indulge again in some form of sexual act with another man, preferably the Master. But he knew and accepted that this would not happen until his master deemed him worthy.

Smith, his body exhausted, had collapsed to his knees. The Master held the plastic cup in front of him.

““Now you’re milked.” The Master said. He then drank down the cup’s entire contents. “And now you’re truly mine.”

“Yes, master.” Said Smith, gazing adoringly up at him. “Yours. Now and forever.”

“Good slave.” The Master smiled, and patted Smith on the head as if he were a puppy who’d performed a trick for him.

“Now, Titan.” The Master looked up at his bigger slave. “Take Smith to a shower. I want you two cleaned up. Then get some suitable attire on and get back here. I’ve got a very special task for my new plaything.”

“As you command, master.” Titan nodded.

Titan actually had to help Titan walk a little. The smaller slave was still exhausted from their sex.

Smith had regained enough strength to walk by the time they reached the shower.

Already naked, the two slaves got in together and washed quickly. Then Titan showed Smith where the slave garments were kept. After that, it was straight back to the Master, both now outfitted in tight-fitting red spandex briefs.

The Master was waiting for them. “You look much better now Smith, all clean and mindlessly obedient. Of course, we’ll have to build up your body a little, but I’ve got a perfectly good gym.”

The Master turned to Titan and patted him on his big, rippling chest. The superhero’s mind rippled with excitement. “I’ve got a Task for you, Titan.” He said, playfully tugging at one of Titan’s nipples. “While I get Smith here to work. It’s very important.”

Titan listened to his instructions and went immediately to obey.

He entered the room where Greywolf was bound to a chair. Ignoring the grey-suited hero’s pleas, Titan knocked him out cold with a light punch. What he had to do would be easier with Greywolf unconscious.

He removed the chains and manacles. Then, as he’d been ordered, Titan, Titan stripped off Greywolf’s costume. He handed it to Cliff, who’d been ordered to clean it.

Titan found that Greywolf was starting to stink, just as his master had said. It was time to clean him up.

The muscle-bound hero carried his unconscious charge to the shower and proceeded to clean him, scrubbing of his hairy athletic body.

Looking at Greywolf as he worked, Titan found himself sexually attracted to him and his beautifully toned physique. He began to get a powerful erection, his cock straining and bulging against his briefs. A part of him wanted very much to fuck him senseless. But the Master hadn’t told him to, so he didn’t. He knew with every fibre of his being that, for the rest of his life, he would never do anything his master hadn’t told him to do.

When he was done cleaning, Titan laid Greywolf down in the bathtub and went to get a razor. His master wanted Greywolf’s body nice and smooth from head to toe.

Unable and not wanting to do anything other than obey his master’s commands; Titan shaved every inch of Greywolf’s body. Even his head. Even his pubic hair was removed.

Once this was done, Titan rinsed him off and carried him out of the bathroom. He found some skin-tight leather shorts, as he’d been told to, and put them on the still unconscious Greywolf.

Then it was simply a matter of returning the now cleaned and shaved Greywolf to his imprisonment. It wasn’t long before Titan had him once more locked up, bound to his chair.

A few moments after he was finished, the Master arrived. He was grinning.

“Ah.” He said. “All done? Good.” He ran a hand across Greywolf’s bald scalp. “Perfect. He’s ready now.”

He looked back at Titan. “That Smith is a very intelligent man.” He said. “Enslaving him was a smart move on my part. He’s already figured out how to make a slave out of Greywolf here.”

Taking Greywolf’s chin on one hand, the Master tilted his head back, so he could get a good look at his face.

“Greywolf is mine now. He just doesn’t know it yet.”

To Be Continued...