The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masters Saga

Masters 3 — Intervention

Synopsis:

As the Government Agency closes in on the Hive, the Hives sends a warning.

Story:

This is property of the U.S. Government. This document contains confidential and sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this confidential document is prohibited and considered a federal crime. If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete or destroy your copy. Thank you for your cooperation.

This is a transcript of the video recording between Agent Morris and the first captured Hive hostform. Please note that some identifying information may have been redacted for national security reasons.

[Description: Video opens with two figures seated across from each other at a table. The room is empty except for the subjects, table, and camera. The far wall is a one way mirror for observation.

Agent Mindy Morris is clothed in standard agent business casual attire. The subject is seated across the table without any restraints. She is brunet, mid twenties, and naked. She is unphased by her nakedness and sits silently with her hands on the table. Agent Morris begins:]

[Morris].

“Seated across from me is former Agent Hillard...former because she was converted into a vessel for the parasitic and invasive species dubbed as the “Hive”. Agent Ashley Hillard, please face the camera and confirm your identity.”

[Description: The subject turns to face the camera and her blank eyes are clearly visible. There is no sign of her irises or pupils, just blank white across both of her eyes.]
[Ashley-Host]

“I am no longer Agent Hillard, so please don’t call me that. I am now Hostform. I am now Ashley-Host.”

[Morris]

“Thank you for your cooperation Ashley-Host. Now, please tell me about your original assignment.”

[Ashley-Host]

“The Agency sent me to investigate the crashed meteor outside of [REDACTED] city. Once arriving at the crash site, it was apparent that I was not the first to investigate, but whoever had discovered the meteor had left. While Agency containment crews cleaned up the crash site, I tracked the subject to the local college where I observed she was a professor. She—”

[Morris]

“This is another Host?”

[Ashley-Host]

“No. This is my Queen. The hive does not refer to her as “Host”.

[Morris]

“Noted. We’ll return to her later. Please continue with the debrief of your direct mission.”

[Ashley-Host]

“I observed my Queen for days, although at that point she was not fully assimilated into the Hive. I wasn’t able to get close, for fear she was an foreign agent sent to record our domestic extraterrestrial encounters. It wasn’t until I saw her convert a whole sorority that I began to understand what the Hive was capable of and the danger it posed to humanity.

I watched through the window when she and her first converts assimilated all of the girls in the sorority. I was so busy recording the event that I did not see her slip out. Her new alien senses alerted her to my presence and when I stood up to retreat, she was already behind me.”

[Morris]

“Please, before you detail your conversion, tell me, what did you do with that recording?”

[Ashley-Host]

“I destroyed it. The Hive had no use for it and we did not want evidence of our existence yet.

...When I came to, I was in the heart of the Hive. I woke up naked and attached to the wall. My arms and legs were bound within the Hive slime, which coats the entirety of the Hive structure.

They had found my Agency ID and recording equipment in my belongings and deemed me a priority convert. It was one of the students, Lindsey-Host who converted me. I was so scared, but I know now that I did not need to be. Being Hostform is wonderful.

I didn’t resist much and the conversion was quick. I knew I wouldn’t be able to fight after seeing how quickly the entire sorority house fell to the Hive.”

[Morris]

“Ashley-Host, can you please detail what the Hive has done to your body? What does it mean to be “Hostform” and what do you mean by “it’s wonderful”?”

[Ashley-Host]

“The worm inside of me was created inside of Lindsey-Host. The Hive worms multiply inside of Hostforms. A Hostforms can carry one extra worm for assimilation at any time.

[Description: The subject stands up and moves to the front of the table, facing the camera. She leans back on the table with her left hand, bends at the knees, spreads her legs, and uses her right hand to trace her vagina. Her vagina is covered by a green alien skin. Green tendrils flow from her vagina down the insides of both thighs and up from her clitoris.]

Once the worm entered my pussy, it broke my will through immense pleasure. Normally this can take some time if there is resistance. Once I orgasmed, my eyes cloud over and the worm expands, coating the inside of me and over my pussy. You can see here that my new alien skin covers outside as well as in.

[Description: The subject spreads her labia and the alien skin can be seen coating the insides of her vagina.]

...And the green tendrils snake out. At that point I’m now Hostform and I understand my new purpose...

Being Hostform is pure bliss. It’s like your body is being licked and fucked constantly. Its more amazing than any lover or machine you’ve ever been with. You can see I’m in a constant state of arousal.

[Description: The subject runs fingers up the lips of her vagina and into it. It is visibly swollen and dripping with arousal.]

Just being part of the Hive is the best part. Its amazing to be a part of something—to feel a connection to something bigger. The best part are the commands…

[Description: The subject visibly shudders.]

...and when you obey them. It completes me to obey.”

[Morris]
[Description: Agent Morris shifts in her seat, visibly uncomfortable. The subject returns to her seat. ]

“Thank you Ashley-Host. Please, continue. How long were you hostform before you returned to the Agency?”

[Ashley-Host]

“Only a day. I spend the next 24 hours in a Hive pod receiving instructions.”

[Morris]

“I thought your conversion was complete? Weren’t you a Hostform by then? Isn’t the Hive controlling or commanding you with your Master?”

[Ashley-Host]

“That’s actually incorrect. The Hive does not control me. I am very much in control of my own body. The Hive merely presents me commands and rewards me if I obey them. My Master just helps remind me of my commands and aids in the rewards. The Hive doesn’t have a telepathic connection to it’s Hostforms. We need to connect with the Hive every so often to strengthen our bonds with the Hive and to receive new commands. That is what the Hive pods are for.”

[Morris]
[Description: Agent Morris seems surprised. She looks at the mirrored wall behind the camera as if she was searching for confirmation.]

“So you’re still the Ashley I know in there...somewhere?”

[Ashley-Host]

“No, I’m not Ashley. I am Ashley-Host. Yes, I still have my personality—my thoughts and my memories are still mine, but I belong to a new species now. I belong to the Hive.

[Morris]

“Ok, you returned to base 48 hours ago and turned yourself in. It says here on your record that you have been cooperating. We contained you in isolation and have been monitoring you as well as running a battery of tests on you, but it looks like your condition is permanent as of now. We haven’t found a way to remove the parasite without harming you.

Something doesn’t make sense though. If you were released from the Hive pod with new instructions, why did you return to the Agency?”

[Ashley-Host]

“That was my instruction. I come bearing a message from my Queen:

We are not the only invasive species on this planet. There is another, more dangerous. We are merely trying to survive by borrowing some of your...species resources… The other wants to conquer you. If they win, there will be no more Hive and there will be no more Humans. We don’t know much about the others, just that they exist and are creating a foothold on this world like we are.”

[Morris]

“Can you provide anymore details on this other extraterrestrial species?”

[Ashley-Host]

“No. That is all the information I was provided.

The last message from my Queen is that we are not the enemy. We are your allies in this war against the others. Leave us be and we will help you.”

[Morris]

“I don’t know if I can promise that. Give us more information on the Hive and maybe we can negotiate.”

[Ashley-Host]

“That is the last of the information I can give you, but I can show you how a Hostform conversion takes place.”

[Morris]
[Pauses]

“...How?”

[Ashley-Host]

“Agent Morris, don’t you think it is odd that I’m unrestrained and we are both locked in here? Don’t you think its convenient that we have all these cameras running...especially after the research team checked me out and confirmed that I’m carrying an extra Master?”

[Morris]
[Description: Agent Morris quickly looks at the mirrored wall in a panicked manner before looking back at the subject.]

“No! Please, Ashley, don’t—”

[Description: The subject lunges over the table, knocking back Agent Morris onto the floor in her chair. She pins the agents hands against the floor and kisses her forcefully. A clear, viscous slime can be seen passing between their lips.

The subject stands up and steps over the agent. She lifts the chair back up while the agent lays mostly unresponsive in the chair. Agent Morris can be seen trying to move her hands to combat the subject, but motor control seems to be lost.]

[Ashley-Host]

“Here, we’ll give the camera a better view.

[Description: The subject turns Agent Morris in her chair around to face the camera. The subject pulls off the agents pants and panties before crossing behind the chair and kneeling down. She starts unbuttoning the agent’s shirt. She speaks into the agents ear over the seat of the chair]

“Don’t be afraid. I wasn’t lying. This will feel wonderful. You’ll understand soon enough.”

[Description: The subject has removed the agent’s shirt and has started to caress and knead the agent’s breasts. Agent Morris whimpers in response. After a 60 seconds of this fornication, the agent seems visibly aroused with her nipples erect and her vagina lubricated. The subject then returns to the front of the chair facing the agent and bends over, resting her hands on either side of Agent Morris’s head on the chair back.]

“Might as well give them a show…

Once I became Hostform and I knew I was returning to the Agency, I dreamed of being able to convert you.”

[Description: The subject plays with herself until a Master emerges. It pushes out of her vagina and hangs down as her fingers move to stroking around it and her clit. Once the majority of it has emerged, she grasps it and pulls it out.]

“Here is your Master. It’ll be with you forever.”

[Description:The subject places the worm on the chair between Agent Morris’s legs and returns behind her, holding her arms down while she struggles, wide eyed.

The worm undulates side to side to propel itself forward. When it reaches Agent Morris’s vagina, it slides in without resistance.]

[Morris]

“Noooooo…”

[Description: As the worm fully enters Agent Morris’s vagina, she begins thrashing from side to side. Within 90 seconds, her eyes are showing visible signs of conversion. The subject remains behind Agent Morris, holding her down.]
[Ashley-Host]

“Let me tell you what it feels like to be made into Hostform, since it looks like the Agent here is very preoccupied…

I’ll tell you exactly what is going on inside her mind. Its exactly what happened to me.

Her will, her priorities are being rewritten. Her Master is seeing to that.

She’ll first start to hear as another voice in your head, one telling herto give in. She’s trying to resist, like everyone else, but when it promises you pleasure, and your cunt, now slaved to your new Master, pulses, her will crumbles a little.

She’ll begin to think maybe it isn’t so bad to give in. Her Master pulses harder, undulating in and out of her.

[Description: Agent Morris’s breath becomes labored and she stops fighting.]

See, she’s beginning to think this is what she wants. Her Master rewards her correct thinking with more pleasure, lighting a fire all over her.

She’s beginning to fantasize about assimilating others, helping a Master into them and holding them down while it takes control. The fire inside of her becomes undeniable.

Pretty soon that “other” voice inside of her will become “her” voice—the desires of her Master and the Hive become one and the same with her own. And the reward for that, the orgasm that cascades will break her, will burn her new purpose into her forever...

[Description: Within another 120 seconds Agent Morris finally moans and buckles as she reaches orgasm. When she opens her eyes and they are completely blank, like the subjects.]

“I am Hostform. I am Mindy-Host. My Master is seated in me.”

[Description: The Master worm is now flowing back out of the agent’s vagina and is coating the entire vulva. Small tendrils made up of the same organic matter snake down her thighs and up from her clittoris.]

“This feels so goood. I now understand. Thank you Ashley-Host….and thank you—

[Description: Former Agent Morris addresses the mirrored window.]

—Director. You have no idea how wonderful it feels. But you soon will. We’ll help... ”

[End Transmission]