The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masters Saga

Masters 4 — Scientific Research

Synopsis:

The head researcher at the Agency turns into a test subject

Story:

Its late and Linda been staring at her computer screen for hours trying to finish your last report on the Masters.She was the lead researcher at the Agency assigned to the Hive situation. As far as she knew, they were the only ones on earth that are working on figuring out how to stop the invaders. The long hours would hopefully be worth it when humanity was out of harms way.

She’d been reviewing countless hours of tapes—video logs of girls being infested and infesting others. She’d never admitted it to anyone, but all those images makes her curious about how good it really feels to be assimilated into the Hive. She definitely wouldn’t admit having taken some of the videos home to review...in depth...

From the interviews with captured Hostslaves, it’s been pretty clear. Utter obedience to the Hive is bliss. Every one of the girls interviewed seemed to have an inhuman love for the Master that was riding on their pussies and an even more unbreakable devotion to the Hive. She remembered the girl’s shudders as orgasms would wash over them whenever they spoke about their devotion—their Master rewarding them for the correct thinking.

She heard the door creek open...

...and before she could turn around in your chair, someone swiveled it around. It was Natalie, one of her young lab assistants. Something was wrong, though—She was naked, bent at the waist, hands on the armrests, blocking you in. Linda looked up at her blank, inhuman eyes and before she could even draw a breath to call for help, Natalie struck. Her head darted forward and drew Linda into a deep kiss.

Linda gurgled a bit past the goo that suddenly rushed into her mouth. Out of breath, She swallowed some and she felt it’s viscous texture flow down her throat. It instantly hit her—the fire in her pussy. Her nipples became erect while her mind became docile. Natalie straightened up, but Linda’s movements were slow and she sank farther into her chair. Her eyes remain focused forward as Natalie’s pussy comes into view.

It’s covered with a Master. Linda could see it throbbing and undulating on top of Natalie’s vulva. The tiny spider web of tendrils coming off of it snaked down her thighs and up above her mound. Linda could easily see how slick it was—it seemed to be constantly dripping, engorged with desire.

“How...?” Linda barely manage to whisper.

Natalie stared down at Linda while she stepped closer and straddled her. The assimilated research assistant reached behind her former boss’s head and stroked her hair while her other hand stroked her alien pussy. “I made a mistake. I left the containment container open and when I leaned over it to reach a shelf behind, one of them struck.” As Natalie explains her assimilation into Hostform, Linda’s eyes never leave Natalie’s snatch, which has started to slowly open up as another Master pushes out.

“Why....how...are there...two...worms?” Linda knew Masters can’t reproduce another infection vector for at least a week after a Hostform is first bonded. How did Natalie have a Master for her already?

“That’s a silly question, doctor.” Natalie coyly chides. “It felt sooo good to have the first one seated inside of me, that I let another one in.” Linda’s eyes went wide as the worm dropped from her assailant’s wet snatch onto the chair right between her spread legs.

Linda know what’s going to happen. It was inevitable. She had to admit to herself, however, a part of her was eager. Her secret fetish betrayed her and she crawled her fingers forward, moving her lab coat to the side and hiking up her skirt. She slowly pulled her panties aside—just in time too. She looked down and saw the worm slowly pushing in. Her head rolled back as she felt filled to the brim. A moan escaped her lips as the pleasure overwhelmed her. The worm pulsed inside and she wondered if the white ceiling was just taking up her entire view or was her eye glazing over like Natalie-host’s.

The doctor’s mouth gaped open and she sucked in a breath and jerked forward. All of her muscles seem to fire at once as an orgasm wracked her body. She looked down and see her pussy complete now with a Master riding on it. She stroked it and even that felt better than any fuck, lick, or toy she’d ever had.

Where was Natalie-Host? Linda-Host looked around and spotted her converter walking back to her with a roll of tape in her hand.

As Linda-Host caught her breath, Natalie-Host started taping the other’s hands to the arm rests. “I’m Hostform. I live to serve the Hive. My Master is seated within me. Why are you restraining me?”

“Doctor, the Hive needs you, but you cannot be Hostform to serve the Hive...we need an undetectable Hostform. But we still need you to feel what it feels like to be Hostform, to truly understand how you can serve the Hive, even without a Master.”

Linda-Host started to voice her concern, but her Master stopped her. She heard it in her mind, guiding her. She knew—she understood—it was the right thing. “Do it.”

Natalie-Host finished strapping Linda-Host’s feet down and moved to her captive’s cunt. She stroked it and Linda-Host’s Master responds, poking out. She gripped it hard, pulled and Linda started to feel a disconnect, like something in her core, her soul, was missing. She thrashed around, not out of pain, but out of longing. She wanted the Hive. She needed a Master filling her.

Linda-Host’s own research and experiments on captured Hostforms proved that Master’s couldn’t be forcibly removed. Her Master willingly left her, but it was for the greater good. Now that she was Hostform, she truly understood why no Hostform wanted to part with their Master.

As Natalie-Host stood up, Linda’s Master in hand, the doors to the lab flew open and armed guards came rushing in. They quickly secured Natalie in a quarantined chamber and returned Linda’s Master to the tank. After a thorough medical examination, she checked out with no infection and no cameras to prove otherwise. The entire Agency thanked their lucky stars that their head researcher wasn’t assimilated. It would have been devastating loss to the effort to stop the Hive.

* * *

Weeks went by and Linda remain undetected. While her team continued their research, everything coincidentally turns up fruitless. She pass by Natalie-Host’s cell every so often and they shared a look—an inhuman secret hidden between both of their legs...

Linda missed. Even she was only Hostform for a few minutes, it was a lifetime of pleasure. She day-dreamed about taking Director Alisa. The head of the Agency was so careful with containment protocol. It would be so delicious to stand over her while she was fitted with a Master just so she could know who broke the team. Until the Hive has taken over, Linda would bide her time until she could rejoin the Hive.

She quickly waved her security card and the cornea scanner and passed a pair of stoic guards on the way to the containment room. A new batch of worms had come in and she wanted to take a look at them. Thirteen worms, quite a large catch this time.

Wait....did she just count fourteen?

She check the chart on her tablet: “13”. She checked the tank again. 14 wiggling masses of worms. Maybe one of the junior scientists weren’t thourough in their inspection. She could easily distinguish between all of the alien worms in the tank, her brief period as Hostform granting her an intimate understanding of the aliens. She continued to stare at the tank and refrained from glancing up, out of fear of the cameras catching her grabbing the unaccounted one.

She moved the tank over to the other side of the room closer to the lights, nothing too conspicuous. She know the security after all, as she helped “improve” it after the breach with Natalie. As the cameras’ motors whirl to move to capture the new location, she quickly grabed one of the worms and slid it into her lab coat pocket.

* * *

...The rest of the day was a whirlwind. It didn’t help that Linda had to stay late, but as she pulled up to her driveway way past sunset, the excitement hits her. Anticipation was practically dripping out of her pussy as she crept into her apartment and down the hall.

She peered into an agacent room and saw that her roomate, Kayla, was already asleep. Linda look down at the Master in her hand and back at her rommate’s naked form wrapped in the blankets. Her brown hair cascading down her face. She looked so peaceful while sleeping.

While Linda couldn’t be Hostform, could still share the bliss of joining with the Hive with others...

She quickly disrobed and placed the Master on the floor beside the bed. Her hands were dripping with the slime from the worm and she looked at it for a second before ingenuity struck. She wiped off her slick fingers against her pussy, coating her lips and mixing her juices with the milky aphrodisiac. The familiar fire that spreads from her pussy drew a moan almost loud enough to wake Kayla. She her slowly roll around, shifting sleeping positions, but remained asleep.

Linda slowly lifted the end of the comforter. Kayla’s feet, now exposed to the cold night air kicked softly. Linda picked up the worm and placed it right between Kayla’s legs and laid the comforter back down. She watched as the worm came alive and started moving. The slow undulations under the comfroter towards the sleeping girl was hypnotic.

Kayla moaned softly and Linda saw the bump of the Master under the cover disappear. Suddenly Kayla’s eyes shot open and she bolted upright, tearing the covers off of her. She looked down, trying to make sense of what she was seeing. She looks up and screams at Linda, who was watching and stroking herself. “OH MY GOD! What is that?” The panicked girl tried to grab the worm with no success, the slick slime allowing it to wiggle out of her hands and deeper into her. “Ohhh….it feels so good...THIS IS SO WRONG!”

“Linda! Help me pull it out! We have to s-s-stop it…” Kayla’s breath became labored and her words stuttered as the pleasure overwhelmed her. “Oh godd...I ca-can hear it in my mind...need to get my master (master?) out…” She was already calling it her Master. Linda knew control was inevitable.

Kayla to stare and claw at the worm until it disappeared into her.She made one final attempt and digging into her pussy with two fingers, hoping to pull the invader out. She looked up and pleaded with Linda. “Please...help me…”

Linda crawled onto the bed and Kayla had a hope that maybe her naked roommate would help. Instead, Linda grabbed Kayla’s hand and pulled her fingers out of her pussy, guiding them to her her clit, which she began to stroke almost immediately. Kayla looked up and deep into Linda’s hungry eyes, her panicked expression now turned to curiosity and lust. Her eyes widened as she glanced down and saw that Linda had her own hand vigorously rubbing her own clit

As the Master started oozing out of her pussy, Linda knew that there is no going back. She almost instinctively apologized, but realized her roommate would be Hostform and would serve the Hive, living her greatest desire. She instead just whispered, “You’re welcome.” as Kayla shuddered in orgasm, the Master solidifying its hold of her mind. The old Kayla was no more, now just Kayla-Host.

She opened her eyes and they were as blank as Linda’s assistant, Natalie-Host’s. “I am Hostform. My Master is seated perfectly within me. I live to serve the Hive.” With those words, Linda came.

Both women looked down and as Kayla-Host used her fingers to spread herself, allowing more and more of her Master to spread out over her pussy. Linda was enthralled as the final tendrils settlde into Kayla-Host’s thighs and mound. She didn’t notice the Hostform’s eyes following hers.

“Thank you Linda, but why aren’t you Hostform?”

She look up and explain what happened and you were serving the Hive without being Hostform. The Hive, unconnected to the Master’s captured and in containment, would not have any knowledge of this plan. “I wanted you to experience what it was like to give in, to be controlled, to be Hostform.”

“Yes....it feels wonderful. It pains me to see you without your own Master.” Linda looked down as a pang of depression flickered through her expression. Kayla-Host leaned in, kissing her converter. “But what you are doing is for the greater good of the Hive. You will be rewarded with your own Master soon enough.” She looked up their gazes locked as the Hostform girl slowly kissed down, her whitewashed eyes never breaking contact with Linda’s. As her tongue met Linda’s dripping pussy, Linda gasped. Kayla-Host continued to tenderly lick, before pushing Linda back onto the bed, crawling up to her to stradle her face in a 69 position.

It was right there infront of her—a Master covered pussy. Everything Linda wanted for herself. could see every alien covered fold. It looked so engorged, swollen with desire. Kayla-Host clamped her mouth back on Linda’s cunt, she in turn attack hers. It tasted so good.

It doesn’t take long for both roommates to cum. Kayla-Host bucked and thrashed on the Linda’s face, the woman on bottom felt something press against your lips and offer resistance to her tongue. She eagerly took it into her mouth with a soft suck. With a little slurping sound, Linda pulled back and notice a tentacle. Another Master already?

“No, it’s for Hostforms to communicate.” Kayla-Host must have read the confused look on Linda’s face. She crawls off and laid back on the bed, snaking her legs in between Linda’s, and positioned her pussy right in front. In an instant, Linda’s pussy became wet again with anticipation as the woman across from her pushed forward and her Master enters her, connecting their pussies like a double dildo. Linda could barely contain herself and she moaned, pulling her roommate and the Master deeper.

That’s when she feel it. In her mind, that familiar feeling of belonging, of being part of the Hive. They fucked for hours with the Master between them, conditioning Linda, reminding her where her true allegiance lies.