The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masters Saga

Masters 5 — Countermeasures

Synopsis:

The Agency develops countermeasures to resist the Hive’s control.

Story:

She was simply known as the Director, as the clandestine nature of the Agency and her high rank dictated that even her identity remain classified. She stood tall, with dark, wavy hair and piercing blue eyes framed by some very light wrinkles. She was older, but far from unfit. The rigors of the job have taken its toll on her—she was always so stern, so focused on the next operation that her comrades knew so little about her.

She was pacing back and forth in silence, much to the chagrin of the younger woman sitting in front of her desk. After an uncomfortable amount of time, she returned to her desk, where she sat down in the large armchair and folded her hands right in front of her face, deep in concentration. She looked down at the report again. “Doctor, are you sure the Hostform don’t have telepathic abilities.”

“Yes, Director. We’ve run extensive double blind tests and our sensor have picked up nothing. There is no way they are communicating. Regardless, there is no way the captured Hostforms could have known about the operation to relay that information back to the Hive.” Linda brushed back her wavy auburn hair and straightened her skirt under her lab coat.

The problem wasn’t that the Hive and Hostforms had forms of telepathy. The problem was that the Agency had a traitor—Linda, head of extraterrestrial research and second in command at the Agency. Despite not having a Master of her own, Linda was very much Hostform. Her true loyalty was to the Hive and she was able to pass a warning message along to her Hostform roommate, who then passed it onto one of the Hostform sorority girls discretely, as not to be detected by the Agency, who was monitoring the Hive’s every move.

“Then how can we explain what happened?” The debrief painted a grim picture of the operation. The Director re-read the mission debrief summary out loud. “Agency black-ops strike team of 6 was ambushed by the Hive Queen. Enemy unit was waiting for them when they breached the sorority house. All Agents were incapacitated and were found unharmed in the woods 2 miles south of campus.” The Director looked at Linda.

“At least the agents weren’t compromised.” Linda offered as consolation. “We’re monitoring them and keeping them in isolated quarantine, but my team’s research and field reports indicates that the Hive does not have the ability to infect males.”

“Yet.” The Director added. “We don’t know if they just decided not to or they haven’t developed the ability yet. Either way, we’ll need a new tactic to deal with this as we can’t launch a full scale assault at the university. We can’t cover something like that up.” Director shook her head. “The good news is that the Hive seems to have slowed its expansion. Reports from the field team monitoring the Hive show that they haven’t assimilated a new Hostform in a week and even before that, it was rare that they would convert another.”

“Maybe Agent Hillard—”

“Not again, Doctor! She is one of them now. She’s “Unit-H01”, a Hostform and an enemy.”

Linda grimaced as she corrected herself. “Maybe H01 was right, maybe they aren’t our enemy right now. Maybe we should hold until we gather more intelligence as long as they aren’t expanding.” She showed no emotion, but inside, she relished in the fantasy of being the one to convert the Director. Her thighs rubbed together, slick with a trickle of moisture as she thought of standing over her commanding officer, a Master worming its way out of her and dropping onto her victim’s lap. She mostly wanted to see the Director’s face, to savor the Director’s realization that Linda was Hostform the entire time. She wanted to see the utter despair turned to pure pleasure on stern woman’s face. She shifted in her seat a little bit more as the Director continued.

The Director grabbed a tablet from under a pile of papers. “I agree… we need more intel. Let’s continue with the Program.”

“Yes sir. I’ll have an updated report to you tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Doctor. Dismissed.

* * *

Agent Natasha Syntka’s eyelids fluttered softly as she regained consciousness. She attempted to look left and right to take stock of her surroundings, but it seemed she was restrained with her body oriented straight ahead at the woman in the lab coat typing away on the computer. “Whaa….” She couldn’t seem to speak yet, the grogginess hadn’t worn off. The woman turned away from the screen and she recognized Doctor Linda Wald. That was the last thing she remembered, Linda and the Director in a room with her. She had just accepted a level 7 classified mission when everything went black before she could even get briefed.

“Doctor, where am I?” she asked meekly, now trying to move her hands, only to hit the limits of her metallic restraints keeping them above her head.

“Sub basement 4. I don’t even think the Director knows about this level—or, at least, she choses not to know about it.” The doctor didn’t even stop what she was doing and continued to move between the monitor and behind Natasha, barely looking at her trapped captive.

“I don’t understand...what’s happening?” she tried moving her legs now with the same result. All of her limbs were locked in place by rings around her wrists and ankles, spreading her limbs and forcing her in a standing, spread eagle position. The pressure of her weight was relieved by a metal band across her waist, just under her breasts, but above her ribcage. She looked around at the devices and notice the green glow emanating from inside the rings, keeping her locked in place without actually touching her. As she looked down at her naked form, her senses came back to her as she realized she the severity of her situation.

“It was a level 7 operation, so we couldn’t reveal the details before committing you to the Program.” Linda answered and paused for a moment before finally looking directly at her captive. “We are preparing you for your mission to infiltrate the Hive.” Natasha’s eyes widened. She had been rotating on field duty monitoring the Hive and was well briefed on the capabilities of the alien species. She was also very familiar with the Agency’s futile attempt at removing a Master from a victim.

“No…”

“Agent Syntka, please, remember the oath you took and the duty you have to humanity.” Linda almost scoffed at her own words. She walked over to the table and rolled up her lab coat sleeves and donned some heavy duty rubber gloves, covering all the way up to her forearms. “We aren’t going to send you in there unarmed. Over the past months my team has been studying the alien biology of the Hive. We’ve managed to reverse engineer the Hive’s mind control method and develop our own.”

Nathasha struggled more furiously as Linda walked to the other side of the room to another table. “We’re going to counter program you to resist the Hive’s control.” Natasha’s muscles strained as she pulled against her restraints with all her strength. “Don’t worry,” Linda cooed, “The Hive breaks a person’s will through immense pleasure. This entire experience should feel amazing.”

Linda walked over and retrieved something suspected in a see through containment tube on the table. It was a little orb of silver, no bigger than a jawbreaker. The doctor grabbed it firmly between her two hands and split it. The orbs then reformed into two smaller silver spheres as she held them up for her captive to see.

“It’s a shame though—while the Director usually leaves me to my own devices, she’s taken a strong interest in this project. She’s carefully reviewing every note and all the programming we’re using on you. She’s making sure you stay programmed to be loyal to the Agency. On the other hand, I would have loved to just programed you to be loyal to me.” Linda’s gloved fingers brushed through Natasha’s matted blonde hair as she brought the orbs closer for the agent to see. “And do you know who I’m loyal to?”

“Please…” Natasha begged, finally realizing the futility in trying to break free.

“I’m loyal to the Hive.” Linda grinned slyly. Natasha’s eyes widened in shock and before she could say anything else, the doctor pressed the orbs into each of Natasha’s temples. The blonde girl’s face instantly went slack as the metallic orbs distended, flattening against her skin into silvery disks the size of quarters. Her blue eyes roll back and glazed over with a silvery sheen as her mouth hung open, opening and closing a bit as she gasps for air. Small silvery tendrils crawl their way out of the disks, creating circuitry right under the skin, working their way across Natasha’s face, in a swath right across her eyes. “Mmm, that’s better.” Linda smiled.

“So I can’t really program you to betray the Agency, otherwise the Director will know,” Linda continued, explaining to no one in particular. “But I can leave the Hive some back doors in your programming to have some fun with you.” She returned to the table and grabbed another orb from its chamber. This one was bigger and almost the size of the doctor’s fist.

“I’m so envious of you, you know. You’ll have a Master of your very own. I feel so empty without one.” She walked back to the tranced agent and pressed the orb onto her sex. As she moved her hands away, the orb clung to the naked girl’s pussy, melting against it, coating it. “These nanites are as close as we could get to mirroring Hive biology.” The silvery substance moved with a mind of its own, coating Natasha’s pussy, flowing into it and around it, completely covering her mound. She gasped and her head rolled back, her only response in her blank, mindless state. Her hips thrust mindlessly against the silvery substance as it dripped behind behind her, invading her tight asshole.

“Oh god, that looks so wonderful.” Linda couldn’t stop staring down at the perfect silvery mold of Natasha’s pussy as she removed the gloves. With her now bare hands she caressed she shaking girl’s breasts, tracing her curves all the way down to her metallic pussy. “Looks like we’re ready to begin.”

* * *

Consciousness returned slowly to Natasha and she blinked slowly, with a confused look as she realized she could think again, if barely. The silver from her eyes had receded, but they immediately rolled back as a new sensation invaded her mind—the feeling of a tongue rolling over her clit and into her dripping pussy. She moaned in pleasure, unable to form words with her mind still so soft. As she tensed in pleasure, she realized her fingers were already tangled in the head of hair of whoever was kneeling in front of her.

She looked down, and gasped as she saw Agent Morris below, lips locked around her silvery mound. Agent Mindy Morris was more than just a familiar face at the Agency, as she and Natasha were both close friends from their shared time at the Academy. Natasha’s hands continued to play with her friend’s raven hair as Mindy continued to suck and lick, her own hands wrapped around Natasha’s hips while a smile could be caught below her softly closed eyes. She was enjoying it, just as much as Natasha was.

As Natasha continued to look down, Mindy’s eyes languidly opened to meet hers, and she gasped as Hostform Mindy’s blank, alien eyes stared back at up at agent. A flood of memories came rushing back—the news of Mindy’s conversion, her guilt and despair of losing a friend, and her vowed to defeat the Hive. However, a new emotion welled up inside of her, catching her off guard. She blinked in confusion as she recognized envy.

She looks so perfect… So obedient… So complete as a Hostform… Natasha thought, and she found herself envying her friend. She tried to mouth something, to form words, but, as Hostform Mindy’s tongue probed deeper into Natasha, all that escaped her lips was a long, low moan.

Unable to really move the rest of her body, Natasha slowly raised her head just as the door across the room opened. A naked form sauntered in, and Natasha’s eyes immediately locked onto the Master adorned between the woman’s legs. She looks up and recognizes Hostform Ashley, who meets her stare with a sly smile and little nibble of her bottom lip in pleasure. It must feel so good to have her slavepussy filled, Natasha though, surprising herself again. Hostform Ashley continued past Natasha as the frozen girl’s eyes continued to stare forward, catching more motion behind. Doctor Linda was next to the door, leaning against a table with her lab coat and blouse wantonly open and her skirt hiked up. One hand is busy kneading her breasts while another disappeared under her skirt.

Natasha felt a new set of hands on her hips from behind her, and a warm breath between her cheeks. Hostform Ashley must be kneeling behind her. Her attention is drawn back to the Doctor as she notices something green between her legs. Is that a Ma- Natasha’s train of thought is interrupted as she feels a new tongue behind her trace up between her cheeks and into her ass. Her eyes roll back before returning to milky silver again, her mind melting into nothingness.

* * *

This time as Natasha regained consciousness, she remained completely still. None of her body was in her control, but she really didn’t think too hard about it. Her mind was still so pliable and she remained standing staring down at the girl gagged and strapped down on the operating table. She didn’t recognize her, but the girl looked back up, eyes pleading for help.

Suddenly, Doctor Linda was at her side. In her hand was a Master, slowly wiggling back and forth in the air. The sight of it sent sparks from Natasha’s silver encased pussy up her spine. The girl on the table struggled, fear overcoming all other emotion. “Shhhhh, don’t fight. You’ll soon understand.” Linda feigned soothing the girl. She gently placed the creature between the girl’s spread legs and it quickly slithered forward, spreading the girl’s pussy lips and sliding in.

Natasha was dripping, and the silvery nanites pulsed in pleasure, rewarding her, reprogramming her. She continued to watch as the girl’s motions turned from fighting, to hip thrusting and her gagged screams to moans. Envy again crossed into Natasha’s mind as the girl’s wide eyes clouded over, rolling back and turning milky white, while green tendrils creeped across her inner thighs, signaling her conversion. Beautiful, Natasha thought, before the device on her pussy pulsed, rocketing another orgasm through her body just as her mind and eyes faded back into the silky pools of silver.

* * *

Natasha blinked. Consciousness had returned, but this time, so had her motor control. She was no longer standing upright either, and she leaned her head and body forward from her reclined position resting on her hands. Laying across the table from her, with her legs locked around hers in a scissoring fashion, was Doctor Linda.

Again a new sensation assaulted her and she gasped as she looked farther down between her legs. Writhing between her and the doctor was a dark green mass, a Master, connecting the two women. She couldn’t stop herself from rocking back and forth, matching the doctor’s pace. It felt so good, so have her pussy spread by the creature, moving in and out and sliding over her slick silver encased slit.

How is Linda Hostform? Natasha thought as she looked on at Hostform Linda’s whitewashed eyes, confirmation that she was under thrall of a Master and the Hive. Without a spoken word, an answer formed in her mind, communicated through the Master between them. I can’t be my true Hostform self in the main Agency compound. The bio-scanners would easily detect it. Hostform Mindy and Ashley are so kind to hold my Master for me for when we are alone in my lab. Natasha noticed the two responsible Hostforms behind Hostform Linda, locked in a similar embrace on another table, sharing a connection with their Masters intertwined between them.

Natasha looked back at Hostform Linda and envy welled up inside her again. She looked so happy, like she was truly at peace now that she had a Master seated in her. Natasha thrust forward, hungry for more of the creature inside of her. The slick sounds of the Master between her legs were music to hear ears and as another countless orgasm crashed over her, her eyes clouded with silver and her consciousness softened to nothing again.

* * *

Natasha was dressed this time as she regained consciousness. Her hands immediately played over her jumpsuit as she looked left and right. She was in the Director’s office, and the head of the Agency was standing in front of her as was Doctor Linda. “Agent, how do you feel?” the Director asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Good…” Natasha answered, gingerly. “What happened?”

“You don’t remember?” the Director asked rhetorically, her voice almost betraying that she already know the answer.

“No…” Natasha blinked, confused.

Linda chimed in, taking over for the Director. “We counter programmed you. You’re going in to infiltrate the Hive. With your programming, you should be able to keep your true motives and identity a secret from the Hive, even after being converted to Hostform.” She handed the confused agent a tablet. “Here is the full mission briefing. This is a top priority for the Agency, as it is our greatest chance to gain intel on the Hive.”

“Yes ma’am,” Natasha confirmed, unaware that hesitation for the mission was reprogrammed out of her. She grabbed the tablet and the Director motioned for her to exit her office.

As the automatic doors hissed closed behind the Agent, the Director turned to Doctor Linda. “I’ve reviewed the programming and your notes. I’m very pleased. I have high hopes for this mission. Thank you.”

“Of course Director,” the doctor saluted and walked out, a grin on her face, hidden from the Director.

* * *

Agent Natasha was in her quarters, changing out of her jumpsuit and into a sundress, provided for her to blend in on campus. She paused as she moved past the full length mirror hanging on the back of her door. She turned to examine her naked form while a finger absentmindedly traced down her hip down to her moistening slit. Odd, she thought, this might be the last time I see my pussy like this. It’s so empty. She assured herself, I guess I’ll have a Master on it, soon enough. Soon I’ll be Hostform. Her pussy twitched at the thought, much to her surprise, but she didn’t dwell long on it and continued to pack for her mission.