The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master’s Tattoo

CHAPTER 2

My dreams were vivid…the ones that when you wake you ask yourself…was that real? I was back at the club drinking and hanging out with Damien only this time there were more lingering touches. It seemed like he was measuring my reaction and proceeding further. At first I found myself pulling back. He would whisper something that I could not comprehend and then I would feel myself relax. Damien is a friend and would never hurt me. The more I drank, the more relaxed I got and the more touching I allowed. Finally he brushed my package and I gasped. I felt the fight/flight response engage…a break from my relaxation. I turned to challenge him when our eyes locked. I felt myself spinning and the rage started to melt away.

He held my gaze…I could not look away and why would I want to. His face…his body…were so amazing. “Look around you. Appreciate the joy…the pleasure…the hunger that everyone has. Feel that heat….that sexual energy. Let it fill you.”

For the first time the surroundings of the club began to come into focus. There were no women to be found. No sissy fags. Just real men. Powerful men. Men that kept in shape, some hardened by a full day of trade work…others that sought out the gym. Even in this group of manly men there was a divide of dominant and submissive guys. Most were drinking, hanging out, playing darts or a game of pool. Some could not fight the longing anymore and were giving in to temptation. Most of this was pretty vanilla…hot kissing, rubbing chests and nipples…holding on to hips or hands coming around and pressing the submissive into a dominating kiss. I found myself getting harder…unable to concentrate. I could sense that I should react differently to this…that there was some other response that I should give…but it was like a slip in the transmission…my mind could not go into that gear.

As the night went on Damien was leading me to a back door. He turned facing me…so close I could barely concentrate. His strong scent was invading me. “You have a choice. Do you come with me and see more of this…more action…more connection…more worship…or do you leave? You have a choice to make…do you follow me…trust me to protect you…to teach you…to mold you…or do you leave forever?” His words were ringing in my head. The transmission started to shift into gear and a war started in my head. Everything that I had been taught…everything that had been natural to me…had been turned on its head. I was taught to honor and love women…that this level of intimacy was something that you shared with the opposite sex. I was taught that anything else was unacceptable…an abomination…against the laws of nature. Looking around though this seemed natural too. The hunger was there between these guys…but it seemed deeper…more instinctual…the need to conquer…to possess. Should I stay…submit the same hunger and need that was building in me…or should I run?

I looked from Damien to the exit and back again. I could see there was some concern in his eyes. Perhaps he had moved too quickly…that my will was strong enough to walk away. He was a little pissed at jeopardizing his mission…but also turned on more than he could imagine. If I choose to stay this would build a much deeper connection with him. I wouldn’t be one of his normal slaves…not an equal by any sense…but not a complete submissive.

I was reeling. My glances back and forth continued…but I would hold longer on Damien. I looked over his body, each ripple, each tattoo…the tight black leather. He would be my mentor…he would protect me…his was a bud…but more than that. My eyes locked back on him. Without hesitation or reservation, I committed to my choice. “I’ll follow you anywhere.”

We were at a door that led into a dark hallway contained multiple doors leading to large rooms. One by one we entered; I would walk deep into the room, not disturbing the scene that was taking place. I would feel Damien come up from behind, holding me tightly to him, unable to escape the heat of his body. I didn’t fight to break free, after all we are friends. He would never hurt me; he protects me.

He would lean in, his breath hot on my neck and then whisper in my ear all the details of what was taking place. Shivers ran through my body every time his goatee touched my ear. Two guys were hanging out on a black leather couch with only black shorts on. They were watching a college ball game and were pretty into it. Each time their team scored they would do normal guy stuff, high 5’s, punch each other in the arm. But there was an undercurrent to this activity; an intense longing almost, excitement for what’s to come. Except for the limited clothing I could identify with them. Hanging out with a bud, watching a game, downing some beers. They were getting pretty wound up as the final minute was counting down. When their team one you could feel a blast of excitement, they were hugging and patting each other on the backs…and then things turned rapidly. I almost didn’t notice that they were past the hugging and now were full on French kissing, hands running down their well muscled bodies, stopping now and then on a nipple. The shorts came off and they jumped down on the couch side by side. The smaller dude put his leg over the other guys and leaned in kissing. There muscled biceps flexed as they started pumping their cocks.

Damien continued whispering in my ear. “Friends take care of each other. They help fulfill each other’s needs. Look at the pleasure. Look at the longing. Look at the satisfaction.” I was not shocked or afraid….I was just curios. I wondered what it would be like to lay beside Damien and do the same thing. How could I argue with him.? These were real men. Real friends. Taking care of each other’s needs. No complications.

I felt him spinning me around leading my body out the door and on to the next. Part of me longed to see how the scene would play out. I looked over my shoulder meeting Damien’s eyes and seeing that wide grin across his face. He was reading my mind and pleased at how far I had come.

The next room looked like a warehouse only everything was black, the walls looked to made of studded leather. Two guys were along the back wall. One standing, the other on his knees. The guy standing had a studded English leather harness, leather armband and gladiator gauntlets. His right was playing with his nipple and his left had rested on the back of the other guy’s head.

The kneeling guy wore a leather vest and chaps and had this looking of adoration…or worship on his face as he held the other guys balls in his hand and opened his mouth to accept his prize. Damien was whispering again and heard him say that the master was letting his boy worship him. I cannot explain the relaxed yet hungry look on the boys face. He began with sucking on the tip and then licking the underside. As I watched I imagined the sensation on my now erect cock. It wasn’t long before this slow courtship turned into some intense sucking and face fucking. I started to wonder how the boy was breathing since he had not eased up on his master’s beast. The master was also holding both hands behind the boys head and ramming his meat into him. The master pulled out, bucked back and shot his load into the boys open mouth. Volley after volley of cum splashed in and around his mouth. The boy looked so satisfied….euphoric.

I could feel Damien’s erection pressing against my back and could feel the hunger building inside me. We pressed on to the next room even though I wanted to repeat the performance that I had just witnessed. It looked so intense…so instinctual…so natural. Why had I not tried this before?

The next room was filled with lockers, benches and filled with eleven guys. The first bench had football gear thrown around. There were five guys, each in their own stage of undress. Two were standing close together so that one leg overlapped. The guy on the right was slapping and massaging the other guys abs, while supporting his back with his other arm. The second guy’s right had was firmly pumping his friends cock while his other hand was wrapped around a smaller guy that was on his knees. A tall completely shaved stud, over six feet tall and built wide was stroking along. This shorter dark haired guy, still in black & gray shoulder pads, his jock pulled half way down his thigh was complete engrossed in the scene that was unfolding.

Not to be outdone, another set of lockers had police and fireman uniforms hanging around as well as officer caps and night sticks. There was a long table set up with a bench on one side. Each guy had dark hair that was cropped and faded…the typical police standard issue. One ripped guy was laying across the top of the table, propped up on his elbows. He had one leg of the floor for support and while his left leg rested on the table at a 90 degree angle. The only clothing on his body were dark leather boots that rode half way up his leg. His head was cocked up to the side…eyes closed…mouth slightly open…and a look of completeness across his face. One of his friends was starting a slow entry into his ass, both hands resting on his back and his full attention on his cock. His biceps and thighs were flexing and you could see ripples for each defined muscle group and thick veins running up and down his arm. His left bicep had devil wings and tails in groupings which made his otherwise angelic face dark. A third guy looked on intently, leaning against lockers. You couldn’t help but be drawn in by his perfect pecs and rippled abs. Your eyes were guided south by a treasure trial that led from his belly button on down.

The last group had to be the hottest even with the lack of uniforms. The timing seemed perfect again as one of the guys was preparing to take possession of another guys ass. He was laying on his back on what looked like a massage table. Another guy was over him, holding his legs high up in the air with his arms. He had spit sliding down towards the standing guys pole, which I could only image was to lubricate his entry. The guy laying down on the table showed appreciation to the man on top by sucking down on his cock and balls, while fingering his hole. After a few more spits, the guy on top returned the favor by sucking on the lower mans cock. Each of these guys had a little fur on their chests and had that scruffy look.

The moaning was like a chorus and where we were in the room we could see all three scenes unfolding. My mind had been blown completely wide open. Positions…acts…I never thought possible or never would have considered in a million years. I kept imagining myself being in the different positions…the onlooker, the bottom, the top. It all seemed so raw. None of this soft and sensual crap. Nobody was looking for spooning, or stopping you so that you could explain 10 different ways that you loved them. It was pure need, release and satisfaction.

Damien had to push a couple times so that I would follow him out to the hallway. It was like leaving a movie before seeing the ending and I was too eager to see it. He opened the final door and I walked in. It was a complete leather dungeon set up…with areas for you to play out every scene. There were pipes with rope and wrist restraints handing down. There was a four post all black, leather covered bed with restraints, shackles, collars and ball gags. There was a rack in the corner…almost like at the gym where you would see different dumbbells…only it had dildos of every shape and size. I was running my hands over the leather gauntlets and chaps and harnesses…losing track of all rational though.

I looked up to see Damien patting the bed. “It’s time.”