The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matching Madison—Chapter 2

by Pan

I don’t know how, but my housemate Aaron had recently learned about my competitive side. I have an identical twin, Madison, and he’s been goading me all week. Finally, last night, it came to a head when he said that my twin sister’s pussy tasted better than mine.

“Like hell it does,” I basically said, jumped up on the counter, and pushed his head between my legs. After he told me that she orgasmed louder and more easily than mine, and the game was on.

A couple of days later, I broke up with my boyfriend. We’d been really close, but honestly…well, after three or four orgasms on the kitchen table, I’d finally remembered to ask Aaron how I tasted, compared to Madison—he’d said that it wouldn’t be fair to compare, because it was so late in the day, and Madison had come by quite early.

I think he was just trying to spare my feelings, but I decided to try again. I shaved my pussy that night, and the next morning, woke Aaron up and asked him to taste me again.

He did—I came a few times during the tasting (screaming the whole while) but he said that it’d been too long since he’d tasted Madison to really remember, and he’d need to try again when he was more awake.

Aaron ended up tasting me two or three times a day for the next couple of days, and so when I next went out with Mike, I was sexually exhausted. According to Aaron, Madison’s orgasms had been longer and more powerful than mine, and...well, I’m obviously not one to back down from a challenge.

I didn’t have the energy to do anything with Mike, but as well as that...I realized that the thrill had gone. He loved me, he wanted me, blah blah blah...there was no chase in it for me any more, and apparently that’s something that I need for a relationship to work.

When I got home, Madison was just leaving, and I found Mike reclining on the couch, a huge shit-eating grin on his face. I glanced back at my twin—what had she done now? She’d certainly had a smug look when she’d passed me in the hall...

“Wow,” he said. “That twin of yours...”

“What?” I snapped, “What did she do now? Does her poop smell like rainbows or something?”

It’s possible that I was in a bad mood, and taking it out on Aaron. It was just...the second he mentioned Madison, my heart-rate increased, my ears seemed to become super alert...I just wasn’t in the mood for it, but it was as if the primal hunting part of my brain had been switched on.

“No,” he said, ignoring my snide comments. “I invited her over so that I could compare your tastes, and she mentioned that she gives the best blow-jobs in the city.”

“Oh bullshit,” I said, unable to contain myself.

If there’s one thing I pride myself on, it’s giving head. Believe me—I’m no slut, but if you show me a man that I can’t get off with my tongue and lips alone, I’ll show you a gay man.

Actually, no. I could get a gay man off easily. Believe me, this is one area in which I’m extremely confident in my abilities.

I didn’t say another word, just unzipped Aaron’s pants, and took his hardening cock into my mouth.

In the split-second before I began fellating my housemate, I saw a hint of Madison’s lipstick on there, and cursed myself for not wearing any make-up. I normally did, around the house, but since I’d only been going out with Mike, I hadn’t bothered.

Presumably because Madison had only just finished, it took a lot longer than it normally would have, but it still almost record-time before Aaron’s cum was hitting the back of my throat. I opened my mouth to show him, let a tiny bit dribble out onto my face, and then swallowed the rest...like I said, I definitely know what makes good head.

“Well?” I said with pride. “What’ve you got to say to that?”

“Wow...” he replied, and I grinned. “That was...I mean, not that I want to compare or anything...”

“Go on...” I said.

“That was...well, definitely one of the best blow-jobs I’ve ever had.”

I just sat and glared at him as he did up his pants. I continued to glare as he left the room. And when I got myself off later in bed (so that I could get to sleep—I knew I’d need a full night’s rest if I was going to be at the top of my game when I tried again tomorrow) I mentally pictured Aaron as I did, just so I could continue to glare at him.

That was definitely all it was.

* * *

Throughout all this, my sister and I were definitely civil to each other. It wasn’t like we were fighting over the same man, or anything—I really had no interest in Aaron at all. I just hate it when I’m not the best at something. I’d overheard a few conversations between my sister and Aaron—a part of me wondered if he was deliberately goading her. He kept saying stuff like “Well yeah, but your sister’s been doing tongue exercises, so it’s not really fair to compare...”

I’d started going into work less and less. They were getting a bit pissed about it, but frankly, I didn’t have the time. I was waking up each morning, going down on Aaron for at least an hour (I kept finding more instructional guides online—I knew that I could beat my sister at this) and then making him breakfast, and jogging for a few hours after that. After jogging, I’d generally do the shopping, come home and clean up the apartment for a bit (just so that I could feel like I had a little me time—it felt a bit like everything else I did was as part of this weird competition with Madison) and then cook a dinner.

After we ate, I’d go down on Aaron, sometimes he’d want to taste me, to see if it had changed, and then I’d wash up and go to bed to play with myself.

Where’s time for work in all that?

And since I was home most of the day, I’d quite often be there while Madison came over. At first she’d make excuses—she wanted to get Aaron to look at her computer, or she’d have forgotten her bra (that’s how I knew she was lying—she hadn’t worn a bra in weeks).

After a while, though, she’d just come over, nod hello, and then go into Aaron’s room to fuck.

He hadn’t been lying—she really was quite loud. And she’d walk out, a spring in her step, maybe exchange a few short words, and then she’d leave, and I’d go in to see if I could do any better.

Annoying as Aaron can be, I had to admit, I was pretty impressed. From the sounds of it, he and Madison would often go two or three times, and of course I always had to match that. I don’t know where he got the stamina, but after I’d finally exhausted him, I’d look at him expectantly, and he’d think for a while, and then just shake his head.

I don’t know what the hell Madison does, but it was killing me. So one day, I opened the door to watch while they hooked up.

He was going down on her, so he didn’t notice for a few seconds. She stared at me, her eyes open in shock, and then the corners of her mouth curled up, and I knew.

It was on.

“Oh, Aaron!” she cried, and I watched my twin’s ass clench as she came. “Oh, you’re amaaaazing...”

Without a word, I stripped off, checking her out as I did. I was surprised to discover that her breasts were slightly bigger than mine, but I knew that my legs were more shapely—all that running had quickly paid off. When Aaron came up for air, he saw me, and the smirk returned to his face.

“Well well well,” he said. “What have we got here...”

“Once and for all,” I said, “you’re going to have to decide which of us is better.”

There was a pause while he thought about it, but eventually he nodded.

“Let the games,” he said, with a pompous flourish that made me want to slap him, “begin.”

He pointed at his crotch, and there was a moment of hesitation as Madison and I stared at each other, until we both dove for it.

“No scratching!” he quickly added, and Madison and I settled down slightly. It didn’t take long for us to find a rhythm—I’d suck on his shaft, while she took his balls into her mouth, or we’d just take one side of his cock each. The whole while, we were panting and moaning, making the best porn noises that we could.

I was the first to have the bright idea of playing with myself as I fellated him, but she quickly joined in, and the room soon filled with the smell of two girls in heat, and the sexiest noises we knew how to make.

When I felt his orgasm approaching, I tried to ensure that I had my mouth over the end of his cock, but Madison had clearly learned the signs as well, and at the last second, she pushed me back. His head popped out of my mouth, and started spurting, covering the two of us in his seed.

“Oh Aaron...” she moaned, reaching up and coating her fingers in his cum, then sticking her fingers in her mouth.

“So much cum...” I said, immediately out-doing her by licking it directly off her face.

We stopped just short of making out, and when all the cum was gone, turned to face Aaron. I instinctively fell to my knees, and Madison quickly joined me.

The sight of two naked twins, submissively looking to him for instruction was clearly having an effect on my housemate, and he was hard again almost instantly.

“Girls...” he said, a thoughtful look on his face. “You must know how hard this is for me—you’re easily the two best fucks I’ve ever had in my life, and I can’t just decide who’s better...”

“You have to,” I said, and after another long pause, he nodded.

“Okay,” he said, “but please, one at a time.”

For reasons unknown, he chose Madison to go first, and I sat outside the bedroom and played with myself for almost an hour while I listened to them fucking. She must have cum at least a dozen times, and when she was done, stumbled past me bleary-eyed. I watched cum drip out of her pussy, and went into Aaron’s room.

He was laying spread-eagled on the bed, looking pretty exhausted himself. Perhaps that would have frightened a less confident woman, but I knew that I could get him energised, get him hard, and then give him the best fuck of his life.

I’d found some lingerie while he’d been taking Madison, over and over, and my heart leapt at the smile he gave me when he saw it. I knew I was competing with what was essentially an identical version of myself, so I’d really gone all out—the bra emphasized my tits to the point where they managed to look even bigger than Madison’s, and my red thong made sure that the effects that my many hours of running had on my ass were readily apparent.

As I slowly slipped the thong down my legs (I had decided to keep the bra on, at least for my first few orgasms, just so I could show him the contrast between how hard I cum with and without nipple stimulation) he plumped up, and I slowly lowered myself onto his member.

To my surprise, he started talking to me as we fucked.

“Oh, god...” he moaned, and at first I wondered if it was an indicator that he wanted me to talk dirty as well. “Madison managed to make me cum so hard...do you know how?”

I meekly shook my head as his eyes filled with lust.

“She told me that she hadn’t been taking the pill, my little housemate. She told me that she wanted me to knock her up. Do you have any idea how hot that is?”

The first of what I knew would be many orgasms rippled across my body, as I shook my head again.

“Filling her up with my seed, knowing that my sperm is going to be swimming its way to her fertile, unprotected womb...”

I moaned. Perhaps it was the slickness of his dick rubbing across my clit, but I could certainly see the sexy side of what he was saying.

“In a few months, her tits will be bloated and full of milk, her stomach will start to grow, and every time I fuck her, I’ll know that she’s mine, that my baby is growing inside of her, that I’ve marked her as my property...”

My stomach clenched as I came again. His words were so deeply erotic...and if he’d knocked Madison up, how could I compete with that?

“Fuck, Aaron...”

“Shhh, little one, let me finish. Your sister is going to be pregnant—Madison’s going to be so, so huge...”

I thought about the fact that I was fucking the man who had just impregnated my twin. For some reason the idea really turned me on, and I could already feel another orgasm beginning to build.

“But I’ve got a question for you: when was the last time you took your pill?”

The question burned its way into my brain, and I realized that I’d been so busy lately, I hadn’t taken my pill in...well, it had to have been at least a week now, maybe more. Way more. Without warning, Aaron flipped me over, and I reached out to steady myself. He fucked me from behind, as I sat on his bed on all fours.

“It’s been...weeks...” I panted, suddenly realizing what that meant. I was unprotected—there was nothing to stop Aaron’s seed from finding my eggs, fertilising them...when he came, I too would suddenly become pregnant with his baby.

“Then here’s the deal,” Aaron whispered into my ear, grabbing my hair with one hand and using the other to hold my waist. My tits were bouncing everywhere as he began to thrust into me faster and faster, and I could feel his balls slapping against my legs. His balls...I couldn’t stop thinking about what was contained inside of them. Millions of sperm, millions upon millions of potential babies.

That would soon be surging into me, knocking me up, making me his...

“I’m going to knock you up,” he said, and I nodded frantically, my eyes rolled back with pleasure.

“Please...” I said, and he slapped my ass.

“And to decide who’s better, out of you and your sister...”

“Yes...” I replied anxiously. I was right on the cusp of cumming again, and I could feel that this was going to be a big one.

“The better fuck...will be...”

“What, Aaron?” I moaned.

“...whoever bears twins for me.”

The thought of being full of twins, so pregnant that my belly would stick out like a bus, thoughts of my nipples lactating and my breasts stretching...the images running through my head were enough to push me over the edge, and my pussy started spasming wildly as I came.

“Oh god, Aaron, yes!” I cried. “Please...fill me up! Put your babies inside of me! Oh, please, please...knock me up!”

That was all it took, and I could feel Aaron tense up as he came as well, spurting his fertile load into my wet cunt, making me the second twin he’d knocked up in the last half hour.

“I want your babies!” I cried, and we collapsed on the bed.

When we looked up a few minutes later, Madison was there as well, one hand cupping her pussy to keep Aaron’s precious seed inside. Suddenly, all the competitiveness, all the rivalry I’d felt for so long dissipated, and I held out my hands for her to come join us on the bed. Until we knew who had twins, there was no possible way of competing with her, so why not embrace the new closeness we’d inevitably feel?

Aaron looked extremely satisfied as Madison curled up on the other side of him, and over my housemate’s chest-hair, I looked at my twin and smiled.

“We’re going to be mommies together...” I mouthed, and she nodded in reply.

“Of course,” she added, “my kids will be better...”