The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Math is Hard

mc mf md ex

Synopsis: Ryan’s math class is dreadfully boring, so she asks her hypnotist to send her bimbofication triggers by text message. Because if she’s going to be space out during math class, why bother having all her brain?

“You’re going to do WHAT during class, Ryan?” Jamie asks me indignantly.

I roll my eyes. “Say it louder, I’m not sure I heard you,” I say, taking note of the crowded (if disinterested) campus dining hall.

Jamie lowers her voice a little bit. “OK, in that case, could you quietly and calmly explain to me exactly what you intend to be doing and why you are telling me about it?”

I take an exasperated breath in, tempted to just roll my eyes over and over. Jamie and I had met in class, then had run into each other at one of the local kink community events. She knows that I’m a hypnofetishist, and that my dom and I play a lot over text (it was some explaining how that works), but this is her first real look at some of the specifics.

“My dom and I talked about scening during class today. I already took this stuff in high school, but the school’s making me take it over again for my major. So, I figure why not have some fun instead of sitting here bored out of my skull?”

“That much makes sense. So the kind of scene you’ll be doing is…?”

“Bimbofication.”

“OK, that word is not going to make more sense until you tell me what it means.”

I sigh, partly in exasperation, but more became I’m a little embarrassed about actually having to outline this. “It’s using hypnosis for intelligence reduction, and that kinda gets combined with a bunch of valley girl and dumb blonde stereotypes.”

Jamie cocks her head and looks me over meaningfully, as if she’s taking in my curly blue-streaked black hair and dark brown skin. “You’re not exactly blonde.”

“Gee, I hadn’t noticed.” I see no reason not to roll my eyes hard at that one.

“So, what, it’s a roleplay?”

“I actually feel it happen with the hypnosis, and like I have to act that way. And, yes, it gets me horny, since that’s probably what you’re asking next even if it’s obvious.”

“OK, yes, but, like…I’m just trying to wrap my head around this and see the appeal.”

“I’m not even sure I can explain it. I just like it. It feels really fun in the moment, and it gets me hot, and when it’s over I can kinda laugh at how much of an airhead I was.”

“So how do you act? You said dumb blonde stereotypes, but that covers a lot.”

“Hmm. For me, it’s mostly hair twirling, saying ‘like’ a lot, um, stuff like that? And also getting really horny and thinking about sex nonstop.”

“Ah. Is it an objectification thing?”

“My dom says he likes that part of it, but that’s not really a thing I think about specifically for it. We do a lot of degradation with it, and that just makes me feel more, in tune with my body, I guess?”

“Yeah, I’ve heard that before. My sub says that’s how she feels when I call her a slut, like it connects her thoughts to what’s happening to her body? It never worked for me that way, but I roll with what works for her – I’m guessing that’s what your dom does?”

“No, he doesn’t like name-calling, if he’s subbing,” I chuckled, “but yeah, it works that way for me, I guess.”

“Don’t you worry that that’s, I dunno, kinda misogynist?”

“Maybe, but only as much as your boyfriend’s North Korean interrogation fetish might be kinda racist.”

“I mean, we’re both Korean.”

“And I’m a girl, in case that’s as much of a revelation to you as my being black.”

“…OK, you got me there. Your Kink Is Not My Kink But Your Kink Is Okay,” she says, exaggerating the catchphrase as if it were a bouncy commercial jingle.

I sigh again. “Look, I just want you to know what’s going on, just in case I get caught up in it and you need to text me real quick to catch my attention. My dom and I have some safety suggestions worked out for it, but I figure it’s smart to have someone who’s actually in the class watching my back.”

“Sure, that makes sense,” she says casually. “Do I get to tease you a little, too?”

I give her yet another eyeroll. “Fine,” I chuckle.

So, the plan: my dom, Ethan, will be sending me bimbofication, arousal, and pleasure triggers, all while being a damn tease as he usually is. If anything requires my attention, I’ll be able to snap out. If I feel like the scene has gone too far, I’ll be able to snap out. He’ll be checking in with me regularly just in case my headspace makes it hard for me to realize that I need to stop. I explain all of this to Jamie as we walk to class from lunch, and we agree that she could tease me a little if she felt like it in exchange for letting me copy her notes afterward.

As we reach the math building, we run into Karla. Karla most definitely does not know about my hypnofetish, or Jamie’s interrogation fetish, or that Jamie is polyamorous, or that I’m a submissive with a long-distance dom, or really anything about either of our sex lives. Jamie and I had talked about making sure that neither of us accidentally outs the other, and we had decided that the safest option was keeping the whole kink thing under wraps for both of us.

“What’s up?” she asks us perkily as we approach the building doors.

“Oh, not much,” Jamie says, flicking her eyes toward me as if my plans for the next hour might be written on my t-shirt.

“Yeah, just another day,” I say, Jamie’s pointed looks making me grateful that I can’t really blush visibly.

We proceed upward to class, and get through the door maybe five minutes early. It’s early enough that I can grab one of the back seats, closest to the door. It’s not early enough, thankfully, for Karla and Jamie to get a pair of seats next to me, and they slide into seats more toward the front, Jamie behind Karla. Jamie gives me a ridiculous wink before she sits down, as if daring me to get caught doing this. I chuckle a little, knowing that at least she’ll enjoy the show, even if I doubt she’ll even notice much.

As soon as I get settled in my seat I pull out my phone and check my instant messenger reflexively to see if Ethan is online. Turns out, he’d already sent me a message while I was offline.

capriciousGrappler:

heyo, whenever you get there and can respond

azulCat:

*tackles!

capriciousGrappler:

*hugs!* hi, you

capriciousGrappler:

so, how’s the day going so far?

azulCat:

It’s alright. I let a friend know what we’re doing in case I need I get too out of it to know that I should stop

capriciousGrappler:

ah, good plan.

capriciousGrappler:

so you have an audience for your little bimbo exhibition?

azulCat:

yes I suppose I do

capriciousGrappler:

very nice. :D

azulCat:

yeah and she thinks it’d be fun to im me to see what I’m doing

azulCat:

because she wanted something in exchange for letting me copy her notes

capriciousGrappler:

a very good plan indeed

capriciousGrappler:

although I think you should take some notes anyway

capriciousGrappler:

aren’t you a little excited by the idea of seeing what your notes look like when you’re all ditzy and lust-crazed?

Here we go, I think, rolling my eyes in amusement. He’s bringing on the teasing pretty much as soon as possible. The professor is just now walking through the door as I make sure the phone is not visible from its position under my desk.

azulCat:

How about we wait until class starts for you to play with my head :p

azulCat:

I don’t need relief from boredom until the boring class starts

capriciousGrappler:

ah, alright. sorry about that.

azulCat:

No it’s fine, I’m partly kidding

capriciousGrappler:

ok then. ^^

I chuckle a little more, and suddenly get a notification of a message from Jamie just as the professor begins writing practice problems on the board for today’s lecture on functions (I’d checked the syllabus to be sure it was something I knew).

authenticTerminator:

I don’t suppose the “show” has gotten underway?

azulCat:

No, it hasn’t. I don’t know if you’ll even notice when it does.

authenticTerminator:

Well, we shall just have to find out, then. ;)

azulCat:

:p

Well, this is what I get for letting someone know about my little pastime. The professor is beginning to talk, and I am quite thoroughly not caring. f(x) = y, yes, learned that in high school, thanks. I tab back over to Ethan.

azulCat:

Ugh my friend is hoping she can notice when the triggers take effect

capriciousGrappler:

heh. interesting. what all did you tell her about what the triggers entail?

azulCat:

I told her that it’s bimbofication and told her what that is.

capriciousGrappler:

did you mention your little habit of twirling your hair?

azulCat:

*sigh yes I mentioned that

capriciousGrappler:

well, why not make sure your first bimbofication trigger gives her a little visual cue?

So the way the trigger works is that he sends me a message starting with the word giggle, with a colon after it, and then after that is a phrase that I have to say back to him. I can resist saying it back to him for a while, but I’ll eventually have to give in, and as soon as I do give in I’ll be a little bit more of a bimbo.

When he’s only sent me one trigger, the first thing that usually happens is that I start twirling my hair. It starts dawning on me that he might be making extra sure that that’s the first thing I do as the messenger app tells me that he’s typing his next message.

capriciousGrappler:

giggle: you really want to twirl your hair

I take in a sharp intake of breath. Dammit, I was right. I already kind of wanted to before he sent that.

I bite my lip. I’m going to resist this trigger as long as I can. Maybe being in class will raise my defenses enough that it won’t even work…which would be fine, I guess. But the idea is pretty hot…

No. No no no. I am going to fight. Even if I win, fighting it off would have been a fun scene.

Except that I don’t want to win, and I want to actually go through with it.

And I really want to twirl my hair, dammit.

I try focusing on the lecture as she starts talking about graphing functions, and mapping x for any given y value, and...OK, I really cannot care right now. The unfinished suggestion is like a persistent itch in my mind that I’m not scratching, and the thought of giving in keeps coming up over and over again. ...and I’m getting hornier by the second thanks to that thought.

I look around. OK, Karla and Jamie are focused on the professor right now, almost everyone’s copying the notes…I guess I should at least copy some, don’t want to be an exception…well, that guy over there is just kinda staring at the front of class, that guy’s texting, too, and that girl is drawing. Is responding to a hypnotic trigger by text really that big a deal?

azulCat:

I really want to twirl my hair

I stifle a giggle. OK, like, this is kinda cool. Like, I’m feeling a little bit silly, but, it’s alright.

Gah, my finger’s in my hair. When did that happen? I guess I should stop because I’m in public? Wait, I already answered that question, I totally shouldn’t.

I look at what’s on the board. Like, I know I know this stuff…but it’s taking a little longer to get it. I start writing in my notes…if I copy everything, then I’ll totally get it when the state gets canceled, right?

I at least copy down what I need for the practice problem:

f(x) is a function such that f(x)+3f(8-x)=x for all real numbers x. Find the value of f(2).

OK, like, f(x) = y...so....y + 24y...no, that’s wrong. Um. OK, if I input 2 for x, I get f(2) + 18f = 2...except I can’t convert 18f into a y value, right? And like...I know I know this, but like, it’s hard. Maybe I should just try solving it again after class when my head has more brain and less cotton candy in it.

I pull the phone back out. Can’t twirl my hair if I’m using both hands to text! Except I realize that I’m not actually happy about that. And besides, twirling my hair is totally more sneaky than texting, although lotsa people text in class and get away with it.

azulCat:

*giggle

azulCat:

Ok, like I can still understand what’s on the board mostly

azulCat:

but the practice problem is totally too hard right now

azulCat:

and I’m twirling when I’m not texting :p

capriciousGrappler:

good girl. :D

The shiver of pleasure spreads through my breasts, down my spine, and into my clit. I bite my lip again to make sure I don’t make noise.

azulCat:

That is like so unfair

capriciousGrappler:

really now? I think it’s pretty fair for a good girl who wants to be a bimbo for math class.

I hold my breath to cut off the gasp of pleasure.

Grr. Like, that is kinda a good point, but I’m not going to admit that to him. Or maybe it isn’t a good point? I dunno, like, it doesn’t really matter much, I just wanna be a brat.

I’m starting to think that that pleasure trigger made me totally too horny to think about this right.

azulCat:

*glares

capriciousGrappler:

hmmm. are you glaring because you want me to stop, or because you think you should be even more of a bubble-brained ditz?

azulCat:

That is so not fair!

capriciousGrappler:

it’s not supposed to be fair…as long as it’s fun. :)

capriciousGrappler:

giggle: you are a dumb, ditzy puppet

Crap. He’s totally hitting my submission buttons along with my bimbo buttons.

Maybe paying more attention to the lecture will help me resist longer? Like, that seems right, but I’m already having trouble thinking too hard about anything. It might even be easier to pay attention after I give in, because then I won’t be fighting it!

So maybe I should just, like…

No, not yet, dammit.

I try to write down some notes again, and like, it’s still really hard. The problem is to find f(3) if the function is f(2x+1) = 2f(x) and f(0) = 2. Grr. I’m not even trying this one, because even just sticking to verbatim copying is hard because I keep getting distracted. It was annoying enough to keep focused long enough to write it down. Like, why should I be figuring this out when I could be touching myself? Right, because I’m in class. Stupid class. After copying that down to do later, I reach for the phone again.

azulCat:

I am a dumb, ditzy puppet

Ooh. Like, that’s totally better actually. My finger is in my hair twirling it around a little and like, that feels good.

Grr. It should take more than two triggers to get me like this!

Like, right, I was supposed to be copying? And like, I totally thought that it might be easier when I was even dumber. I really must be a dumb, ditzy puppet to think something like that! I’m staring at the words and symbols on the board and they’re just not making any sense. Like, what are letters doing in a math problem, anyway? I know they’re supposed to like, be numbers you don’t know, or maybe types of numbers, but it just seems kinda dumb.

I look at my phone and see messages from both Ethan and Jamie.

capriciousGrappler:

good girl. :)

I bite my lip to choke down a high-pitched squeak. Then I tab over to Jamie.

authenticTerminator:

Oh, so you’re twirling your hair now?

azulCat:

Like obviously. :p

authenticTerminator:

Ah, and speech pattern compulsions as promised.

azulCat:

Gah I’m having enough trouble getting teased by one person :p

authenticTerminator:

Well, I like to think I tease in the traditional sense. The making fun of you sense. Ethan can do as much of the hot teasing as he wants.

azulCat:

This is totally unfair!

authenticTerminator:

Perhaps so, but I’m not one to judge.

azulCat:

*rolls eyes

azulCat:

Does karla notice anything?

authenticTerminator:

No, she’s just dutifully taking notes so far. Good thing you’re behind her, hm?

azulCat:

Like as long you aren’t making her look

authenticTerminator:

Why would I do that, when I can have this show all to myself?

I can practically hear the smirk in her voice without even looking at her. I sigh as quietly as I can to let out the frustration. Like, I should totally be allowed to touch my boobs in class! That just makes all this teasing especially unfair. And like, why do I have to wear clothes? They’re annoying and in the way of my doing stuff. And Ethan’s messaging me more.

capriciousGrappler:

so, what all are you up to now?

azulCat:

Like twirling my hair and iming with my friend

capriciousGrappler:

oh? didn’t you have math to be copying?

azulCat:

Like oh yeah

azulCat:

I should do that I guess

Like, I had totally forgotten for a second there that I should be trying to pay attention. But I guess I should be good and do as he says, so I look at the board again for the next practice problem. I kinda know that this will totally make sense later, and I’ll be able to do it, right?

I’m supposed to find, like, an x coordinate on a vertex of, a graph, and like, f(1) = 3 and f(5) = 3. I stifle a giggle at all these letters in the math stuff. This sounds easy, I guess? But like, I don’t remember how to graph. I totally forgot graphing paper for today ‘cuz like, I’m supposed to be Ethan’s ditzy bimbo today. I should tell him that.

azulCat:

Ok like f(1) = 3 and f(5) = 3 and like I forget what that means and don’t have graph paper

capriciousGrappler:

oh dear, is my silly bimbo puppet all forgetful of her math?

capriciousGrappler:

I haven’t taken a math class in years and I can figure that one out.

azulCat:

like really?

azulCat:

*tilts head all puzzled

capriciousGrappler:

why of course.

capriciousGrappler:

but my bubble-headed fucktoy can’t make heads or tails of it, hm?

azulCat:

*giggle

azulCat:

like no way

capriciousGrappler:

good girl

azulCat:

mm :)

capriciousGrappler:

giggle: you are a stupid slut

I bite my lip in arousal. Mmm, like, this is really hot. I wanna touch myself and like, do whatever he says, and I totally wanna be a stupid slut!

azulCat:

I am a stupid slut

azulCat:

*giggle

I’m holding my hand to my mouth to stop giggles from coming out, because like, I giggle instead of thinking, like a good bimbo slut.

capriciousGrappler:

now why don’t you tell me what the next practice problem is when it comes up?

azulCat:

*pouts like ok

Wah, he’s being mean. Like, I’m his dumb bimbo toy, I can’t do math. Before I put the phone down so I can copy for him, I see another message from Jamie. I look over to her and Karla, and like, Karla looks like she might be looking at me a little, but like she doesn’t want to be noticed? Like she’s stealing glances or something. Jamie is just on her phone, like, waiting I guess.

authenticTerminator:

Oh dear, and what sort of trouble have you gotten yourself into?

azulCat:

like no trouble i’m just horny

I feel like I should be embarrassed by that, and like my cheeks feel really hot like I’m blushing again, but I’m just like, totally too horny to care.

authenticTerminator:

Hmm, and if I just leave you to your little hedonistic fun, I wonder if Karla will actually notice something more than a little hair twirling and you biting your lip.

azulCat:

:p

authenticTerminator:

Makes me wonder what other reactions you are having...

I make a face at my phone, then look over to see her, and she’s just smiling at me like she’s so cool. Karla’s stopped looking at me to pay attention to class, I guess, and like nobody else seems to be paying me any mind. Like, cool.

I like, copy down the next three things, which are supposed to be a system or something? Because Ethan wants to see what I’m working on, I guess.

azulCat:

Ok like there are three things I totally forget what they’re called

azulCat:

2x + y – 3z = 5

azulCat:

–5x + 3y + 2z = 7

azulCat:

3x – 4y + z = 8

azulCat:

like we’re supposed to prove it has no answered

azulCat:

like why do we have to do that, what’s even the point

capriciousGrappler:

heh. well, you’re a very good girl to copy it out for me even if you can’t understand it.

I am clamping down my reaction as hard as I possibly can now.

azulCat:

mmm

capriciousGrappler:

and you can be an especially good girl...

Like, I really hope my lip doesn’t start bleeding from all the biting. I’m still twirling my hair, and when I notice that it’s like, totally hot.

capriciousGrappler:

and just let me know that

capriciousGrappler:

giggle: you are a helpless horny airhead

azulCat:

Like I am a helpless horny airhead

I’m like, smiling and keeping down a giggle nonstop now, because I’m a silly stupid airhead slut, and that’s awesome. Like, why would I think about anything else except being a stupid little fucktoy?

Like, the professor’s lecture is starting to sound like, um, like that sound the adults in Charlie Brown shows make. Wah wah blah wah blah. I could sorta follow it before but now I don’t see any point in bothering.

I should be touching myself and squeezing my boobs and ripping off this shirt and my pants!

azulCat:

*pout

azulCat:

Like its no fair that im so horny and cant do anything about it

capriciousGrappler:

aww, poor little whore. :)

I try not to gasp, and then I glower at the teasing message, but like, not for long, because I don’t wanna have frown lines or something. There’s talking going on and people are like, raising hands for questions, Karla’s totally getting something answered I think, but Jamie’s looking this way here and there and just smiling evilly at me. Grr. I look at the phone again.

capriciousGrappler:

such a very, very good girl.

The pleasure just shocks my body, and I like sit bolt upright just so I can control myself in response. This is so unfair, like, I’m frustrated and hot and I wanna be a fucktoy and to be used and fucked and I’m just so horny I can’t think much. And he’s still teasing me with messages!

capriciousGrappler:

so I know you can’t do your function problems anymore

capriciousGrappler:

so let’s try something easier

capriciousGrappler:

giggle: you are a brainless fucktoy

azulCat:

I am a brainless fucktoy

capriciousGrappler:

good girl

capriciousGrappler:

can you tell me what 2+2 equals?

I like, can’t think about anything but like, sex and sucking and fucking and like, I’m a good brainless whore I’m a stupid slut and I’m his little fucktoy and like, nothing else really makes sense and my head is full of wonderful pink cotton candy and like

azulCat:

Like a number?

capriciousGrappler:

very, very good girl. :)

Uuuuuggghhhh like I’m still wearing clothes and like, that’s so wrong, and like I’m wet and horny and hot and like it’s way too hot in here and I want him to pull my hair and drag me to my knees and just like use me like the dumb ditzy slut that I am and like, I totally want to suck him off and like, be used like a good fucktoy and like please use me please fuck me please please please please please please—

“OK, everyone, do the practice problems online and I’ll see you on Thursday.”

I snap out of the state like I’m supposed to do when the class ends. My mind is still a fuzzy haze, though, and even in my head I am having trouble not putting a “like” in front of everything I think. It’s like a plug suddenly being pulled for its socket, or a switch being flipped every time I come back up from that headspace. Still a bit fuzzy, I pack my stuff into my bag. I sleepwalk through getting everything together. No longer needing to hide my phone, I shoot Ethan a quick message:

azulCat:

Class just ended talk again when I have time

I try to scramble my head back into focus as I pack everything into my bag and walk toward the door. Karla and Jamie meet me just outside.

“Are you OK?” Karla asks, looking genuinely worried. “You looked like you might be feeling funny, but you also didn’t seem distressed, and I just wanted to check.”

The immediacy of her question helped me focus again. “I’m fine,” I chuckled, “just spacing out. I told you I took this in high school, remember? I just kinda needed to rest my brain.”

Jamie side-eyes me with a raised eyebrow. I try to dismiss her with a look as I pull out my phone to check for any messages from Ethan. I’m surprised to see that, between sending him a message and meeting with my friends, Jamie had also sent me a message. “Hold on, I need to get this,” I hurriedly tell Karla as I pull Ethan’s message.

capriciousGrappler:

OK. let me know if you need anything, like getting talked up all the way or any kind of wakeners, or if you just need to chat a bit

azulCat:

*chuckles I should be fine, talking to my friends should do the trick

azulCat:

I’ll im again to let you know if I need more

Then, quickly, I tab over to Jamie.

authenticTerminator:

I want to learn how to do that.

I laugh, then look over to Jamie, who is trying to keep a straight face at my reaction. Oh boy, I think, this girl as a hypno domme...that’s almost scary, but in a good way. I make a mental note to either put her in touch with Ethan, or to see if there’s a hypnokink group in town I can take her to. Or, I guess I could try my hand at learning more while finding links for her.

“OK,” I say, putting the phone away, “let’s go do some pool at the Union. I can use a distraction right now.” I know I’ll eventually have to work out the towering mountain of arousal that this little adventure had created. But first, aftercare, and grabbing drinks and playing a few rounds of pool will help me get back on my feet, mentally.

Until the next time I ask Ethan to crash my head, anyway!