The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mating

By Sensible Madman

Kim strolled down the seemingly endless corridor. She had never been in this hallway before. In fact, she had no idea where she was going. Nevertheless, she walked along without concern. The floor was metallic, like the walls and the arched ceiling over her head, but it felt good on her bare feet. She was naked from head to toe, but she paid that no mind. Her young, firm, rounded body was not chilly. In fact, the air felt warm and comforting, like a loose nightgown on a summer night. Perhaps the warmth had something to do with the fact that the walls were glowing softly, to illuminate her way. Pausing a moment, Kim ran her hand through her fiery red hair. Then she began to walk again.

Kim had no idea how long she had been walking down this never-ending hallway. She did not even care, although it occurred to her that perhaps she ought to care. Suddenly, the corridor reached an end. She was in a huge room. The wall behind her and the floor were still metallic. She could not see the walls ahead, nor the ceiling; they were lost in darkness. Unlike in the corridor, the walls were not giving off light. The only reason Kim could see anything at all was because of the illumination coming from the nude figure standing before her.

He was nearly human, and yet not quite. The basic shape and the musculature belonged to a well-built, athletic young man. Yet the skin was a warm orange color, and glowed with soft light. The brightest lights came from his exposed groin, and from his bright orange hair. The face was youthful, and unbelievably beautiful, but his expression bespoke great age. While his emerald green eyes were solid orbs with no pupils, Kim could tell he was staring directly at her.

He took her breath away. Kim felt an irrepressible longing to go to him. It was a longing built of every desire she had ever had—her hunger for her favorite food, her lust when she slept with a new boyfriend for the first time, and her affection for her first puppy, all rolled into one package and multiplied by a factor of ten. She was not even conscious of the fact that her smooth, bare legs were carrying her towards him, closer and closer. But they were.

Kim reached out to the figure. She wanted him. She was inches from his touch. But then she froze. Her mind was receiving...something. A question. The man was not speaking, but he was asking her a question. And Kim knew exactly what the answer was going to be.

The alarm woke Kim with a start. Automatically, following a long-ingrained habit, she reached for the dream journal by her bedside. Then she sighed in frustration. For another morning, she had no memories of her dreams to write down. Kim frowned. She used to be such a light sleeper, and she could always remember at least one dream. Now she never woke in the middle of the night, and she could never recall anything upon rising. At first, this had happened about once per week, and Kim had not been overly concerned. But now she woke without memories more and more often. In fact, it had been a whole week since she had the slightest recall of a dream to record in her journal.

“Luckily,” Kim said to herself, “I’m a little too pragmatic to worry about this stuff. What are dreams when you gotta go to work?” And with that, she rose from her bed and headed toward the shower.

It was not one of Kim’s better days at the office. She had a deadline on some new designs for a major client, but she couldn’t concentrate. In fact she had been having trouble concentrating for the past several weeks, and she knew her work was suffering. To make matters worse, her performance appraisal was scheduled for the next day. At lunch, she expressed concern to her closest co-worker. But little sympathy was forthcoming. “Are you kidding me?” her friend replied. “If there’s anybody around here that doesn’t have to worry about their annual review, it’s got to be you! I mean, two years out of college and you’re already working on the company’s most valuable accounts. Don’t you realize they love you around here? Kim, you’ve got a lot of talent, but you have GOT to lighten up.”

Kim supposed it was true. She had risen fast in her firm, and got on well with all of her bosses. But she knew that in business, the key question is, “What have you done for me lately?” And she just couldn’t focus on those designs...

The phone interrupted her reverie. Alan, her boyfriend, was calling. “I just want to make sure we’re still on for tomorrow night,” he said. “I think you’re really going to like the place I’ve picked.”

Kim smiled. “You know how I love a mystery.”

She could almost hear Alan return the smile on the other end of the line. “I guarantee you’ll be surprised...but in a good way. Pick you up at seven?”

“I’ll be waiting.”

Kim put down the phone, feeling much better. But the feeling was quickly replaced by an unwelcome sense of...hesitation. As if she didn’t really want to see Alan tomorrow night. That was strange. Alan had treated her great ever since they had begun dating two months earlier. Much better, in fact, then the usual assholes she always seemed to attract. So why did she suddenly feel reluctant to meet him?

Kim shrugged. She told herself that her bad feelings had nothing to do with Alan. Rather, they must have been coming from the work in front of her. Speaking of which, it wasn’t getting any earlier in the day...

Kim hurried home from the bus stop. Her mysterious anxieties from earlier in the day were gone, replaced by weary frustration. She had finally forced herself to complete those designs (although she didn’t think they were very good). But by the time she had left the office, it was after eight. Since rush hour was over, she had waited an eternity for a bus. Then there had been an accident on the highway, blocking the path. Sitting on the non-moving bus, she had felt like she was dying of hunger. But now she didn’t care about food. She just wanted to reach her apartment, go inside, and collapse in a heap.

In the foyer of her apartment building, she fumbled for her keys so she could check her mailbox. As she retrieved the day’s assortment of bills and junk mail, she heard a familiar voice.

“Hey, look at the working girl! Pulling in a little overtime?”

She turned to face her neighbor, Tommy. He was coming out of the building dressed, as usual, in the latest stunningly expensive fashions. As a professional model, he got them for free. His black hair was carefully arranged to set off his tanned face. At the moment, he was looking at Kim with a sort of amused smirk.

“Some of us have to work for a living, Tommy,” she replied brusquely. While she had long ago realized that he was harmless, Tommy was best dealt with as quickly as possible.

“C’mon, you can’t convince me you’re always out so late working.” He said the last word with a sarcastic leer. “You’ve got a man in that office, don’t you? Some young stud from the mailroom? Or maybe you’re earning brownie points with the boss! You can’t tell me some guy at work isn’t giving it to you, considering what a great figure you have! Heck, I know what I’d do, if I worked at your office.”

Kim used to be thoroughly disgusted by Tommy’s lascivious talk, but now she was used to it. In fact, she couldn’t help but smile as she parried his words. “You live across the hall from me, and I know what you want to do. But you’re not doing it. And you never will.”

“C’mon love. You know you want me.” Even though she had heard it before, Kim cringed a little when Tommy called her “love”. He continued, “Hey, I gotta get downtown. Party for the release of Alberto D’Angelo’s new summer line. You could come along if you like. Be my date.” At that, Tommy grinned again.

“Not if you were the last sex-crazed scumbag on earth,” said Kim, turning to enter the building.

“Your loss!” Tommy shrugged and sauntered away. Despite herself, she stared after him for a moment. He really was a great-looking guy. His face was beautifully proportioned. His skin was tan and healthy. His body, which he often displayed by walking around the building in nothing but a pair of shorts, was toned and firm. “I guess you can be that way,” thought Kim, “when you have nothing better to do than work out all day. Too bad such a nice body has to go with such a repulsive personality.”

For many women, the first factor obviously outweighed the second. At least, a weekend did not pass by without Tommy bringing some woman—a new one every week—home with him. Before she met Alan, Kim had spent a number of Friday and Saturday nights in her apartment, and she had seen the parade with her own eyes. She wondered if those girls were as shallow as Tommy. Or maybe they soon realized what a creep he was.

Sighing with fatigue, Kim headed into her apartment. She supposed she should force herself to eat something, and to watch a little TV. “And then,” she thought longingly, “to bed...”

Although Kim did not remember the previous night, the events were exactly the same. Striding down the corridor. Walking forever. And then, the figure. He was, if anything, even more magnificent than before: his face more beautiful, his muscled body more desirable, his huge glowing cock simply more.

Once again, Kim strode toward him. One feeling, and only one, filled her mind: sheer, raw desire. As before she paused, inches away from him. Her arms were frozen in mid-air as they reached for him. As before, a wordless question formed in Kim’s mind. The man-creature before her was silently asking her something.

This time, she was able to answer. She did not speak. In fact, she was not capable of speech at that moment. Instead, her mouth formed a single word: “Yes.”

Instantly, they were in one another’s arms. She lunged for him, bringing her lips to meet his. One kiss, and he opened his mouth to admit her tongue. He tasted sweeter than anything she could imagine. She wrapped her arms around his back, then uncoiled one of them and began to caress his hairless chest. It was smooth and hard, like skin yet also like marble. She swirled her fingers around, then drew them down towards his huge, waiting member. She touched it, tenderly yet eagerly. At the same time, she felt something in her own groin. His finger, reaching into her. An unbelievable wave of pleasure shot through her at his first probing touch. Her eyes closed, her back arched, and she threw her head back and let out a cry of delight.

For a moment, she drifted, half in and half out of sleep. Something was very wrong...

Then Kim came to her senses, and realized what was happening. It was dark—the middle of the night. She was in bed, but the covers had been tossed aside. And that was not all that was out of place. Kim’s legs were spread. Her nightgown was hiked up above her waist. To top it off, three of the fingers on her right hand had found their way inside her vagina, where they were vigorously stroking her clit.

Realizing that she was about to cum, Kim jerked her hand out of her crotch and sat bolt upright, gasping for air. She couldn’t have an orgasm! Not with a crucial day at work tomorrow. Not with a date with Alan in the evening. She had to fight it off!

Mind racing, muscles clenched, Kim pulled herself back from the brink of orgasm. After five minutes had passed, she concluded that she wasn’t going to cum after all. She sank back down into the bed. She felt relieved, but also disappointed—her body was yearning for the pleasure that her mind would not allow her to enjoy.

She turned her head to the side, and looked at the clock. 3:15. “Better get some more sleep, or tomorrow’s going to be a nightmare,” she thought. But then she realized that putting pressure on herself to sleep would probably keep her up for the rest of the night. With a sigh, she arose to fix herself a glass of warm milk.

Kim shuffled into her supervisor’s carpeted office, feeling quite anxious. She had eventually returned to sleep the previous night, but her sleep was fitful. For the first time in more than a week, she had had dreams that she could remember afterward. Vivid, sexual dreams. In one of them she was making love with Alan. But other dreams involved all sorts of people: past boyfriends, boyfriends that might have been...even a few women. Waking in the morning, Kim had made a move to write the dreams down in her journal, but decided against it. These particular dreams were best left unrecorded.

Yet she couldn’t stop thinking about them. Kim had been walking around in a daze all day, and the dreams were still on her mind as Theresa, her supervisor, invited her to close the door and sit down. “I’m going to be frank with you, Kim,” said Theresa. “Your work in the past year has been great. I can’t say enough good things about it, and neither can our clients. That’s why I’m dismayed at the designs you submitted yesterday. I mean, there’s no way I can show these to the client! And it was the same with the work you turned in last week: I had to ask Harold to redo it.”

“Really?” asked Kim, unsure what else to say. This was going even worse than she feared.

Theresa could read the discomfort in Kim’s face. The supervisor averted her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, and then smiled. “Forgive me, Kim. I didn’t mean to be so overbearing from the get-go. You’re getting a very generous raise this year—I’ve personally seen to that. But I can tell that something is wrong, and I have to ask what it is. Is everything OK in your personal life?”

Kim just wasn’t sure how to answer. Uncontrollable erotic fantasies and a mysterious inability to concentrate simply aren’t things you tell your boss about, no matter how sympathetic she seems to be. The best reply Kim could stammer out was, “I guess so. I’m just a little burned out lately.”

“Mmm. That’s what I figured. You’ve got a couple weeks vacation you haven’t used, Kim. I think you’d better take one pretty soon. I’ll process your raise, and we can put the rest of your review off until you come back.”

For some reason, Kim’s brain refused to comprehend what Theresa was saying. The words seemed to be floating away before she could grasp them. Trying not to appear as dazed as she felt, Kim smiled vaguely. She stammered, “Yeah, I...thanks, Theresa.”

Evidently Kim didn’t do a good job of looking natural. Theresa’s brow furrowed, and she said, “You really better get some rest, Kim. Take the rest of the day off. I’m concerned about you.”

“I’m really concerned about you, you know.” Kim sat in front of her apartment house, in the passenger seat of Alan’s SUV. She was fighting to concentrate on his words. The entire date had been a disaster. He had taken her downtown to a fabulous continental restaurant—a place to which he had obtained reservations only by calling in an old favor. Yet she had not been able to make conversation, had barely touched her food, and had asked to be driven home after dinner.

All this time, Alan had been very patient. Kim could hardly believe he was such a great guy. Heck, they had slept together for the first time the previous weekend, yet he was still treating her just as considerately as if it was their first date. Yet she couldn’t force herself to reciprocate by having a good time with him tonight. All she could think about was going home and going to bed. It was as if—and this was clearly a crazy idea—as if she had some appointment in her sleep, and missing it would be the worst thing in the world.

“I don’t know how to apologize to you,” said Kim. “I guess I’ve just had a really bad time at work the past week. I’m too tense and worn-out to enjoy myself.”

Alan hesitated a moment, as if unsure whether to say what was on his mind. Finally he spoke. “Y’know, this is backwards. Normally the guy blows off the girl after they sleep together. Are you blowing me off?”

“No! Well, I know it seems that way but, honestly, I’m just in a funk. It’s not your fault.” That much was true, thought Kim. Thinking that her explanation sounded really lame, she added, “I’m just really tense,” even though it was a lie.

“Well, I know something we can do that relieves tension,” said Alan, gently reaching his hand for Kim’s chin.

Kim’s arm suddenly shot out to stop him, and she cried, “No!” Just as suddenly, she was horrified at her own action. What was she doing?!? She didn’t want to push Alan away!

For the first time all night, Alan seemed a little annoyed. “Jesus! What the heck is wrong with you?!”

Kim didn’t know what to say. “I...oh God, I don’t know. You’re a great guy, Alan, but I don’t feel like it tonight.”

“Will you at least tell me what’s wrong?” asked Alan. “I hope we know each other well enough that you can talk to me.”

Even talking suddenly seemed repulsive to Kim. She felt like a giant magnet was pulling her out of the car and towards her apartment. How could she explain that to Alan, without seeming like a lunatic? “I’d better go,” she said. And with that, she got out of the car and ran into her building. She didn’t look back at the frustrated expression on Alan’s face.

Slamming her apartment door, Kim sank down into a chair and began to cry. Why was she acting this way? What was wrong with her? It was almost as if her will was not her own—as if she were a puppet on strings, powerless to change her own behavior. It was quite a terrifying feeling.

“I have to fight this,” thought Kim. “I have to master my feelings and my impulses. And I’ll start by having a nice, soothing cup of chamomile tea. And then, to bed. Lord, do I want to go to sleep!”

Kim poured water into her teakettle and turned on the burner. Just then, she heard a commotion in the hall outside. Not wanting to let anyone know she was watching, Kim quietly tiptoed over to her apartment door and looked through the peephole. She saw that directly across the hall, Tommy’s door was open. He was standing there shirtless. A pair of expensive jeans was sagging below his hips to expose a large portion of his equally expensive, multicolored boxer shorts. There was also a woman. She was young and curvaceous, wearing a tube top and leather skirt. At the moment, she was struggling to fit her arms through a tiny, red, leather jacket. She seemed quite angry. Tommy, for his part, seemed almost apologetic.

“Look,” he said, “I’m sorry I don’t feel like it tonight. I’ve had a rough time the last few days.”

“Shut the hell up,” said the woman, still wrestling with her jacket. “You come on to me all evening, and now you let me down? It’s obvious you’re the kind of guy who’s only good for one thing. And if you can’t even give that to me, then I’m getting out of here.” Giving up on wearing her jacket, she cradled it in her arms and strode down the hall toward the stairs.

Tommy could not let this pass. “Go ahead then, bitch! You smell too bad to get close to, anyway.” By then, the woman had left the hallway. Tommy slumped down against the frame of his front door. He sighed, and a worried expression came over his face.

Kim could hardly believe what she was seeing. A display of vulnerability from the supremely arrogant one, Tommy? It was also strange, she thought, that they both seemed to be lacking sexual desire on the same night. She had a momentary impulse to go talk to him. But really, what would she say? She decided against it. Instead of opening her door, she turned back toward her kitchen, where the teakettle was now whistling madly. “Soon,” she told herself, “I’ll be in bed. And right now, that sounds great!”

The moment Kim’s head hit the pillow, she slipped into a deep slumber. Her mind was filled with the image of the orange-skinned, godlike creature. He was beckoning towards her. She yearned to go to him. She could think of nothing else but running into his arms. Loving him. Obeying his every command.

Suddenly, Kim sat bolt upright in her bed. Her eyes flew open. Right there, in the middle of the room, a rift had opened. It was a portal, a tear in the fabric of space-time. Around its edges, a rainbow of light shimmered. Through the portal, Kim could see the metallic walls through which she had wandered in so many dreams. This, however, was no longer a dream. Nor were the walls the main things to see. Standing on the edge of the portal, directly on the other side, was the orange-skinned figure.

She was not afraid, shocked, or even surprised at this apparition in the middle of her apartment. She was not capable of having those emotions. Indeed, she was no longer capable of conscious thought at all. The previous night, the mysterious figure had asked her a question. He had proposed a bargain. He had offered unearthly pleasure to her body. In exchange, she had to agree to let him turn off her mind. Otherwise, she would be driven insane by the experience of meeting him in real life. In her right mind, Kim would never have accepted such a deal, but he had worn down her resistance by sending her night after night of erotic dreams. She had given in and agreed to the bargain.

Robotically, Kim now rose from her bed. She reached down for the bottom of her nightgown, and pulled it languidly over her head. Totally nude, she stepped forward toward the portal. She walked seductively: breasts pushed forward on display, hips swaying from side to side, mouth slightly parted in a smile. It was not a willful act of seduction on her part, for she had no will. It was genetically hard-wired: a display of the mating behavior that humans’ ancestors had followed in order to arouse one another long before they ever developed consciousness as we know it.

Inches from the portal, and from her ultimate desire, Kim received a mental command to stop. She instantly obeyed. The figure looked at Kim more intently than ever before. As she stood there, he probed her mind, searching for any sign of conscious thought. He found none. The induction was successful. Meeting him in real life had not broken Kim’s trance. She was mindless, and completely his.

The figure commanded Kim to walk forward. Obediently, she lifted one leg and then the other over the bottom of the shimmering portal. She stepped into a huge, metallic chamber whose walls stretched off into infinity. She and her master were not alone. Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of gorgeous, orange-skinned figures—both male and female—stood in front of identical rifts. From each one, a naked, entranced, attractive young human of the opposite sex was emerging. Each slave then followed its master or mistress off into the darkness.

Kim’s master glanced around for a few moments, as if checking that everything was going smoothly. Meanwhile, Kim stood stock-still. The sub-human parts of her mind, which still functioned, were filled with burning, consuming lust for the creature before her. Finally, he began to walk. She instantly followed, never taking her eyes off of his body.

As Kim and her master crossed the gigantic chamber, a curvaceous orange female crossed the path between them. She was slavishly followed by a tall, muscular human. Kim was incapable of recognizing him in her current mindless state, but it was Tommy. As Tommy’s body temporarily eclipsed Kim’s view of her master, her eyes locked on his tight buttocks. In her animal brain, new feelings of lust arose. Turning away from her path, Kim swiveled to follow Tommy.

Realizing what had happened, Kim’s master quickly placed his hands on her shoulders, turned her around, and locked his eyes on hers. He sent a stream of silent mental commands into what remained of her brain. She belonged to her master, a voice was saying. She desired only her master. She would follow only her master. She would obey only her master.

Once again, Kim stared adoringly at the orange-skinned god before her. Yet he did not resume walking. Instead, he had locked eyes with his female counterpart—the woman who had enslaved Tommy. A silent communication passed between them. After a few seconds, both of them smiled. They nodded their heads in agreement. Then the two orange-skinned figures, male and female, headed off in the same direction. Tommy and Kim followed.

After a while, the four reached one of the walls of the massive chamber through which they had been walking. This wall was studded with small alcoves. Most of these niches were already occupied. In each one, a pair consisting of one orange-skinned being and one human was madly making love. One alcove was still empty, and Kim and Tommy followed their masters into it.

Once the group had reached its destination, a mental command filled Kim’s entranced mind: “on your knees, pet.” She instantly responded, sinking to her knees on the floor. From this position, she gazed adoringly at her master’s huge cock. Then a series of other instructions entered Kim’s empty head. “Touch it,” Kim was told, and she obediently cupped her master’s tool in her empty hands. For a few moments, she gently caressed it. “Lick the tip,” she was instructed. She obeyed, inclining her face toward her master’s crotch and flicking her tongue across the head of his cock. At this point, Kim did not need any more commands. She simply followed her animal instincts by opening her mouth and sucking the hard boner before her.

Kim’s master tilted his head back in silent ecstasy. He noticed that his female partner was doing the same. The human she had enslaved was on his knees, busily pleasuring her orange pussy with his tongue.

After a few minutes of this, Kim received a silent instruction to rise. A pair of strong hands turned her toward Tommy, who had also returned to his feet. With a single thought, Kim’s orange-skinned master allowed her to be aware of Tommy’s presence once again. With a start, she noticed him as if for the first time. Looking him over, she stared hungrily at his muscular buttocks. She sank to her knees and began to caress them.

Using further mental commands, the orange-skinned humanoids moved their slaves from position to position like a pair of marionettes. Tommy was commanded to sink to the floor, with Kim moving to a prone position below him. At this point, she was still kneading his butt. But then, Tommy tilted forward towards Kim’s pussy and began to eat it out. This exposed Tommy’s cock, which Kim began to suck greedily. All the while, the two masters watched. Aroused by this live show being put on by their slaves, they gently caressed one another’s bodies.

After a couple of minutes, Tommy’s mistress realized that he was dangerously close to cumming in Kim’s mouth. Quickly, the orange-skinned figures moved to stop this. A male slave’s cum was too valuable to waste! Obediently responding to silent commands, Kim and Tommy climbed off one another and rose to a standing position. Arms at their sides, they once again stared blankly at their masters.

Now it was time to go to the next level. The orange-skinned female leaned her back against the wall. At a single command, Tommy stepped over and began to knead her breasts together. The two began kissing. Next, Kim got down on her knees below the orange skinned mistress’ legs, and began to lick out her twat. Finally, Kim’s master kneeled behind Kim, and slowly guided his huge member into her waiting ass.

For the next few minutes, the foursome shifted from one sexual configuration to another. The orange-skinned figures positioned their slaves in every possible combination, commanding them to alternately lick, suck, fuck, and spread themselves to be fucked. Under normal circumstances, this would quickly have caused both Tommy and Kim to cum. Yet neither one came, because the masters were using their mental powers to prevent the humans from reaching orgasm.

Eventually, however, the orange-skinned slavemasters sensed that even their powers could no longer hold the humans back. The only thing to do was bring matters to a conclusion. Kim’s master sat down on a shelf built into the wall of the alcove, and commanded, “straddle me, pet.” She obediently sat on him, and allowed him to insert his tool into her. Meanwhile, Tommy’s mistress had him lie on the floor. Then she climbed on top of him, guiding his cock into her vagina. All four began bumping and grinding. Due to the fact that they were already highly aroused, the humans reached orgasm in only a few seconds. They and their masters all came at the same time. Tommy mindlessly shot his load into his mistress, while Kim’s master came deep inside her. Then both humans were commanded to close their eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

Kim woke a little late on Saturday morning, but she felt great. “Today,” she said to herself, “I’m going to take back my life. I’m going to fight off the weird impulses that have plagued me lately. And I’m definitely going to make things up to Alan.”

With that very thought, she reached for the phone to call her boyfriend. She knew that if he would see her tonight, she would treat him right. She was eager to take him out, have a good time, and then sleep with him. That would make things right between them!

What she didn’t know, however, is that none of this was her idea. All of her memories of the previous night had been blocked out, so she couldn’t remember the orgy in which she had been involved. She had no way of knowing that the creature with whom she had mated was one of a race that could reproduce only by having sex with human beings. She didn’t know that her master had given her a post-hypnotic command to have unprotected sex with her boyfriend tonight. That way, when she discovered she was pregnant, they would both think he was the father. She also had no idea that her baby would grow to be a member of the orange-skinned race. Nor could she guess that soon after his birth, his father would come for him. He would raise the child in his race’s ways, and someday, it would reproduce by seducing humans of its own.

All she knew was that Alan was answering the phone. And that despite her fears, he didn’t sound too mad about the previous night. “You know,” she said to him, “I know exactly how I can apologize for my behavior last night.” As she said this, she smiled.