The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matthew

Part Three

Categories: mc mf ff md gr

Author’s Note: I really appreciate feedback. If you have any, please send them to me at . I might not use them for this story at all, but I’ll take them into consideration for any future stories that I write.

Matthew had woken up early this morning. When he was putting on his necklace for the day, he looked at it and saw it was completely clear this time. It had to be changing. There was no longer any doubt about it.

When Matthew got to class that day, several of the school bullies were there waiting for him. He had minor trouble with them before—they would shove him and he’d just walk away silently, they’d call him names while he walked down the hall—to no response. But today they had shoved him into the wall and told him they were going to “pummel” him after his class. Matthew had no idea as to why, but with these kind of people, logic isn’t going to help you with anything. Matthew wasn’t really a geek, but he was intelligent. And he was the kind of intelligent that made people think he was arrogant about it (which he wasn’t). He was the typical quiet shy bookreading type. And despite common logic, that kind of person made many unwanted enemies. Today, Matthew realized he would finally have to confront them. He was nervious. His arms and legs felt like rubber. He couldn’t think of anything besides what he predicted would happen to him after class. He should’ve skipped today, he thought. But it was too late—if any of the bullies in the current class saw him leaving, they’d be right after him. He decided to use the class time to formulate a plan, but his mind kept going back to the mental image of him getting beaten. It’s funny how people sometimes can’t even control their own mind when in a state of high emotion.

Matthew, unfortunately, never came up with a real plan.

The bell rang. Matthew suddenly decided to run like hell. He picked up his books, and tried to dart out of the classroom without making a big scene. He turned right in the hallway ran out the door. The next thing he felt was a fist burying itself in his stomach. They had been waiting for him. His books flew up in the air, and he flew back about three feet.

“So, looks like the pussy decided to show up. That’s a mistake.”

Matthew lay perfectly still. They slowly advanced on him.

“We told you you were going to get the shit beat out of today, and that’s exactly what’s going to happen, Matt.”

Matthew realized a crowd was starting to form.

“You know, there’s a reason that you’ve been alone all your life Matt. No one likes arrogant little cunts like you.”

Matthew was anything but arrogant. He had no idea where they got the idea from.

“You’re the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. I wish I was the one that had the pleasure of killing your parents. For the aweful mistake they made..... You.”

It was then that Matthew snapped, for the first time ever in his life. For every time a worker at the orphanage beat him for nothing. For every time that a bully pushed him into the wall. For every time that he did nothing when one of them made fun of him, while all the other ones would laugh. For every time the world knocked him down and he did nothing. He felt his pulse quicken and his blood pressure rise. He got up, and suddenly, the world became more clear than it ever was to him. His raw anger was being fueled into adrenalin. He looked the at the leader of the bullies straight in the eye.

“How about this? I’m going to kick your ass, and the ass of all your moronic friends, and then you’ll never even think about touching me again.” Matthew was shocked at what he was saying. It was like he was a completely different person, and he was watching himself from the crowd.

One of the bullies opened his mouth to speak, but before they could say anything, Matthew uppercutted his jaw. He flew 20 feet in the air, it seemed. The battle was on.

Another bully lurched himself at Matthew from behind, but Matthew spun around and tackled him. Matthew punched the guy three times in the face, and then got up and kicked another one of them in the face. He didn’t even know he had the flexibility to do that! On the side, Matthew saw five more. Out of mere instinct, he knocked all of them down in about five seconds.

There were none left that were conscious. Matthew had just started to realize what had happened. There were 8 bleeding bodies lying on the ground, caused by him in a matter of about one minute. He didn’t understand how it was possible. He was in utter shock. And just then, he realized the crowd was still there, but completely silent in awe. The bullies also stayed after school each day to weightlift! How could he defeat them that easily, that quickly?

Suddenly, the silence was broken by one of the spectators. “Holy shit!!”

Matthew didn’t know what to do. He was almost panicking, and he had about 30 people staring at him right after he knocked out eight of the school’s toughest people. He just ran. Ran home as fast as he could.

As soon as he got home, he locked the door, and laid on his bed. He was still confused. He sat there staring at the ceiling for a few minutes while thinking about what had happened.

Just then, the telephone rang. Matthew got up from the bed, and something fell off his chest. He looked down to the floor and saw that the red orb of his necklace had broken—probably from the fight somehow. Matthew bent over to pick it up.

The telephone rang again. Matthew decided to prioritize and clean up the mess after the call. He stepped over the broken orb shards and picked up the telephone.

“Hello?” he said into the microphone.

“Hello, is this Matthew?” His throat became a desert. He knew that voice. The crystal clear voice of Lyn.

“Y-yes, it’s me.” It took him a few times to say it at an audible pitch.

“Oh, you dropped your books on the ground after school today,” He did forget about his books. He hoped Lyn didn’t see him fighting. “I picked them up for you.” she continued. Matthew almost choked.

Matthew couldn’t think of what to say. “Can I come over and drop them off for you?” Lyn said. Can I?

“If you don’t have anything else to do right now, Lyn.” Matthew replied.

“Ok, I’ll be over in about 10 minutes.. See ya then!” Click. She had a oddly happy tone to her voice.

Matthew was sweating already. He was nervious. He set the phone down, and then his thoughts suddenly came back to him. He had to clean up the necklace. Some strange feeling told him to keep the shards. He picked them up and put them into a bag, which he hid in a drawer of his dresser...

About ten minutes later, Matthew heard a knock on his door, and his nerviousness reappeared. He went over to open the door, and when he did, he was greeted by the most beautiful thing he ever saw—Lyn.

“Hi Matthew!” she said with a smile. She was holding his books at her side.

“Hi.”

“Mind if I come in for a bit? I walked all the way here.” Matthew had to work to prevent his happiness from showing. It probably didn’t go too well.

“Uh, sure if you want. But my apartment’s kind of small.”

“That’s alright.” She walked in and looked around. It was small! Oh, well, there was only two people there. It wouldn’t be that bad. Upon seeing a table, she set his books down there.

“Make yourself at home, Lyn.” Matthew said, and Lyn walked into his bedroom, where the TV was on.

“Mind if I take a seat?” she said to him, while he was in the kitchen (where she came in from).

“Sure, Lyn. I don’t mind.” She sat down on his bed and watched the TV for a bit. Matthew came in a few minutes later and sat next to her. He felt awkward.

“Thanks for bringing me my books, Lyn.”

“No problem, Matthew!” she looked happy.

“By the way, how’d you know where I lived?”

“It said it in one of your books.”

“Oh. Did you happen to see what happened after school that made me forget my books?”

“Yeah, Matthew, you were incredible! Everyone thought you were going to end up in the hospital, but then you turned into a whole other person out there and gave those guys what they deserved! That was awesome!” He didn’t think the fight would be taken that well by Lyn. Let alone anyone.

“I don’t even know how I did it.” Matthew looked down. He felt embarrased.

“Don’t feel bad, Matthew—they did the same thing to everyone else over the years, no one ever stood up to them until now. They completely deserved what they got!” She was being sincere. He couldn’t believe that’s how she thought about it.

“I hope so. And I also hope no one happens to mention who did that to the police. That’s the last thing I need right now. I regret it enough as it is.”

“Matthew, you did everyone a favor by putting them in the hospital, they wouldn’t—”

“What?! They’re in the hospital?!”

“You didn’t see them? You beat them up pretty bad. I’m sure when you hit that one guy in the jaw, you could hear it from the other side of campus!” Matthew couldn’t tell if she was joking.

“Holy shit. I...” Matthew was at a loss for words.

“Don’t worry about it.” Lyn leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder.

Matthew tried to say something, but his mind was racing too fast. Matthew just sat there for a few minutes, and he hardly noticed Lyn.

Suddenly, Matthew heard Lyn’s voice, but he didn’t feel her move at all... I love you.

“Did you say something just now, Lyn?”

“No...” She looked into his eyes with adoration. Matthew could feel it. He could sense it.

“You have such beautiful eyes, Matthew.”

“So do you, Lyn.” He looked down at her, and he felt nearly complete.

“I love you, Matthew.” He almost had a heart attack.

“What?! Are you—”

“I really do love you, Matthew. You’re just so kind, and you treat everyone with such respect—even people who treat you like dirt, and you’re one of the most honest and humble guys I’ve ever met. You don’t let your feelings get the best of you, like other guys, you treat a girl with respect, and you’re not in it just for your own pleasure.”

Matthew couldn’t think of what to say in response to that. He opened his mouth to try and say something, but Lyn spoke again first...

“I love you, Matthew.”

He was stunned. It was so sudden. He hadn’t expected it at all, but the clues were all there. He’d been denying himself the fact that anyone like her could ever love anyone like him since the day he met her. Today had to be the happiest day of his life.

“I love you too, Lyn.” Matthew turned to face her, and she saw that he looked the happiest she had ever seen him. They both closed their eyes and locked into their first kiss together, which soon turned into a french kiss. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouths for what was the greatest moment of Matthew’s life, until Lyn broke the kiss and started unbuttoning her shirt. She lifted it over her head to reveal her bountiful breasts and perfect abs. Matthew was instantly hard. He started unbuttoning his shirt and pants. He could barely unbutton them because his hands were so shakey. Next, Lyn unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off to reveal her shaved pussy. Matthew was harder than he’d ever been. She helped him pull off his shirt and pants. He pulled off his boxers to reveal his rock solid member. It was 6 1/2 inches long and at full attention. Matthew didn’t know he was that big! But before he had time to react, Lyn pushed him on his back and straddled him. She was tight—it was the greatest feeling Matthew had ever experienced. The look on Lyn’s face was one of complete love and lust. She pumped eagerly up and down on Matthew’s hard shaft as fast as she could. Matthew was building up pressure, but Lyn had her orgasm first. She froze for a few seconds and then erupted in a scream of pure pleasure as her body rocked from her first orgasm. She was no longer a virgin, he realized.

After her orgasm passed, she started pumping again, but harder this time. Matthew flipped them over so her back was on the bed and started ramming into her. He could tell she would orgasm again quickly, and he was coming just as fast. Her was pounding furiously into her now, and she soon orgasmed again, just as he came into her. She screamed as her most powerful orgasm hit her. She passed out from the intense pleasure, and Matthew was worn out. He fell asleep lying on her soft, cushiony body, with his face next to hers. He heard her mumble “master...” before right before she passed out completely. The feelings he had at that moment are impossible to describe in words.