The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mayor’s Ambitions Part 2

MC, MD, FF MF, HM, BD,

Tess McGuire was a mayor with ambitions. After announcing herself as a candidate for Congress, she is ready to hit the campaign trail. Unfortunately, not everyone is thrilled with Tess or her politics.

Cindy heard the phone ring as she stepped out of the shower. Standing naked in front of the mirror, she heard Tess’s voice.

“Cindy, was everything alright last night with the consultants? I seem to be drawing a blank.” Cindy’s programming immediately kicked in. “Yes Tess, everything went fine, why do you ask?”

“If I told you, you would think I was crazy, but this morning I woke up in lingerie I did not recognize, things I would never wear nor buy for myself.” She could hear Tess chuckle, “oh my god, Tess, that is from last night. They were discussing the proper foundations with you, don’t you remember?”

Now Tess was worried, “no, recently, I have been having gaps in memory. It is beginning to bother me.” Cindy frowned, “maybe we should make an appointment with a doctor, the stress has been heavy lately.”

Tess hesitated, “maybe, we can discuss it at work later. Thanks Cindy, I hope I did not disturb you.” Cindy replied, “not at all Ms Mayor, you got me as I was stepping out of the shower. I will see you in a bit.”

Tess immediately had this image of Cindy naked flashing across her mind. It was vivid and real. She felt a slight tremor of arousal. As Cindy hung up, she thought of Tess in sexy lingerie and found her hands slowly massaging her firm breasts. She looked in the mirror and watched her hands move almost on their own. She made no attempt to stop them. Her fingers stroked her firm nipples causing ripples of pleasure to wash over her. As Cindy watched her reflection in the mirror, her hand dipped lower coming to rest between her thighs and as she murmured “yes,” she dipped into her growing wetness until she found her swollen clit. With her eyes locked on her own reflection, she whispered “Tess” and came hard.

When they got to the office, Cindy could not get the thoughts and images she had of Tess out of her mind. She did not know that they stemmed from the evening before when she and Tess embraced naked on the floor. For now, there were just images locked deep in her mind. Cindy approached Tess and said, “maybe you need a good physical”. Unfortunately, she put this in an email that was immediately read by Mark and Sylvia. “Like manna from heaven, the gifts just keep on giving.”

Within minutes, Cindy’s phone rang and after a trigger phrase, Sylvia relayed new instructions. Cindy smiled the entire time and when she hung up again talked to Tess about a comprehensive physical. Tess said that might not be a bad idea but that her physician had recently retired and she was in search of a new doctor. Tess smiled and simply said, “use mine, she’s great, connected to all the right hospitals, and I am sure I can get her to work you in.” Tess smiled, called Sylvia and waited for instructions.

The next morning Cindy told Tess that if she wanted an appointment, her doctor would be very happy to see her. The medical office was located at a private clinic outside of town and Tess would be fit in at the end of the day....the last patient, assuring both her privacy and the right amount of time as no additional appointments would be scheduled.

Tess agreed and arrangements were made for an appointment the following evening. Tess went by herself. Although Cindy offered to accompany her, Tess viewed a relationship between herself and her doctor as private. Besides, she had some things to discuss. Dr. Amanda Richards was waiting for Tess. Unfortunately, just as others, she was under the thumb of Mark and Sylvia. It only took one night of indiscretion to convert the doctor, but since in their employment, she had found the second line of work profitable. Amanda was a long way from worrying about the ethics of what she was doing. Mark and Sylvia had the ability to ruin her career, so she was all in on anything they asked.

She greeted Tess with a smile and told her that her privacy would be totally respected. She then asked her the purpose of the physical which caused the dam to break. Tess poured out her concerns, lucid dreams, lack of sleep, lapses in memory, her body reactions and only stopped when tears came to her eyes. “It might be stress, I am not sure, but something is wrong.”

Amanda attempted to calm her down by stating nothing she said was out of the ordinary for a high powered woman under a great deal of stress. She then launched into the effects of stress on the body, on sleep and even the hormonal cycle. Finally she added, “why don’t you go into the exam room, there is a gown on the table and I will be in momentarily.” Tess nodded and walked into the room.

Minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Amanda walked in. “Now let’s get down to business.” She had Tess lay back and put her arm on an extension. Tess was told that blood would be drawn for lab work. Nodding her head, she relaxed as Amanda prepared the viles for collection. What Tess did not see was the first “unsuccessful” stick actually injected a drug into her system. Amanda apologized for missing the vein and then quickly drew the required samples.

As the drug flowed into Tess, she began to relax and talk more freely and openly. When Amanda asked her about her dreams, she openly discussed seeing Cindy naked and how that bothered her. When asked why, she discussed her apprehension around sex and sexual feelings. Amanda laughed, “it is not uncommon for women in power to have these issues.” She then proceeded to conduct a physical exam. When she got to her breasts, Amanda commented, you are well proportioned for your height. As she ran her fingers over the nipples, Tess shut her eyes as a sensation of pleasure washed over her. Amanda took note as the nipples hardened, a very good response.

Looking at the clock, Amanda knew the drug was at its full effect. It was that moment that she chose to complete the pelvic exam. Placing Tess’s legs in stirrups, Amanda got an intimate view of Tess. She checked on her and saw she was relaxed and breathing softly. Slowly she got more intimate with the exam. Tess was indeed a virgin and by the condition of her vagina, it’s tightness and appearance, she had very little sexual contact, if any. Amanda then examined her clit and as she slowly stimulated it, watched it enlarge as if swelled with blood. The doctor noticed a slight quiver in Tess’s body, clearly a sign she was feeling the arousal. Amanda then targeted Tess’s G spot and the soft spongy, ridged tissue on her upper wall. As her finger firmly stroked this area, Tess began to move her hips and moan. Amanda thought perfect, perfect response. She continued the stimulation until she felt Tess was ready to cum and then she stopped.

Looking up at Tess, she saw that she was relaxed with a glazed look in her eyes, the drugs had done their work. Walking over to a table, she took a small syringe and injected the area around Tess’s clit and her g spot with a drug designed to enhance sensitivity. At the same time, she gave her a hormonal shot that was designed to stimulate libido. Finally, she received another shot designed to enhance breast growth and sensitivity.

With the exam over, she gave Tess a final shot that counteracted the initial drug and brought her out of a sound sleep. Tess was momentarily confused but then focused on what her doctor was saying. Amanda handed her three prescriptions with instructions. She told Tess to get dressed and assured her that absent the lab test, she was healthy and that she needed to limit stress as much as possible for a. Few weeks.

While in the office, Amanda had her take the first dose of her pills and then told her to come back in two weeks for a follow-up. She also told her that if the lab tests showed anything she would call her immediately. Tess headed home and Amanda headed to the phone. Sylvia, on the receiving end of the call smiled and looked to Mark. “Ms Mayor is about to experience the ride of her life.”

Back in her condo, Tess called her father the minister. She could not tell him what she was experiencing, but promised to come to his service on Sunday. Then sipping wine, she just allowed her mind to wander. It went straight to Cindy and laying there she again felt a twinge of arousal. She also felt how lubricated she had become, not knowing it was from the doctor earlier. “God what is wrong with me,” she whispered, but that did not keep her from lowering her head, shutting her eyes and enjoying the images flashing in her mind.

At work the next day, Tess emailed Cindy about her trip to see her parents on Sunday. Again, the email was read and Sylvia smiled. “You know, this is like torturing the young lady,” she said to Mark. He laughed, “I know and you love it, you get a thrill out of what we are doing. It turns you on like nothing else.”

“After all of these years, you know me too well.” Sylvia then turned to Mark, “now to insure the family visit on Sunday is a success.” She picked up her cell phone and dialed Tess whispering her trigger phrase and then some instructions into her ear. When she hung up Mark looked at her with a smile, “Damn woman, you are devious.”

On Friday evening, Tess went to her second style and image consultation. This time she met Jacki at a spa where her hair was done in a new style complete with color and highlights. At the same time, she received other spa treatments.....all infused with special additives to enhance Sylvia’s intended outcome. Jacki was careful to mix just the right amount of true treatment to mask the special treatments Tess was receiving. Additives to the shampoo had her in a quick trance where additional instructions were given. When the staff asked about a body wax, Tess nodded her head yes as she had been instructed to do. By the time she left the spa, she looked like a new woman. In the mirror, she could not believe her new image and commented to Jacki “that this is so different, so modern.” Jacki replied, “and so sexy.” Tess blushed.

On the way home, Tess got the urge to stop by a few boutiques and pick up some new outfits. Of course all of this had been planted by Jacki. The outfits were pre-selected and after a quick fitting, Tess was on her way to the last stop, a lingerie store where again, items had been pre ordered for her. Given the programming, Tess just accepted what she was given, smiled and politely left the store heading home. Each store called back to Jacki reporting that their mission was complete.

That night was restless as again dreams were filled with images. Tess woke twice with her nightgown up above her waist. She was resolved to wear pajamas from now on. On Saturday morning, she headed to her parents arriving by early afternoon. Her mom reacted to her new look immediately. “Tess, you look so different, what have you done to yourself?” Tess explained the image makeover and campaign and her mother commented that she did not think like that was needed, but added, “what do I know about politics.” Before dinner, Tess took her daily dose of pills and immediately relaxed. As she was changing for dinner, she noticed how tight her old bra felt whispering “it was always so comfortable.” She loosened the straps a little, slipped on a sweater and went to the table.

Her dad was not thrilled with the new look. “Tess, it is too modern, it is not you.” Tess laughed, “dad, it is a new world out there.” When Tess’s younger brother showed up, he whistled and gave two thumbs up. He laughed, “who knew my sister was such a hottie.” He immediately regretted the comment as it drew the ire of his father. Later that night as the family went to sleep, Tess received a call from Sylvia. Like the other calls recently, this one began with her trigger phrase and then instructions. After the call was complete, Tess went to bed and again dreamed about images and thoughts so alien to her upbringing and personality. The images were becoming more intense. In them, she was the hidden voyeur, watching and becoming aroused by what she saw. In others, she was the exhibitionist, freely flaunting herself within the view of others or even better, the camera. Tonight both Cindy and her brother Bobby invaded her thoughts as she saw vivid images of the two fucking ending with Bobby exploding deep in Cindy’s mouth. His load was so large, she could not hold it all and some dribbled down her chin......Tess woke up and silently sobbed. “What is happening to me.”

The next morning, she got ready for the Sunday service. As she dressed, Tess slipped into some very sexy and fashionable lingerie without a second thought. Her pencil skirt, heels and blouse with the top two buttons opened created a sensual, but professional look. When she walked downstairs, her father made a comment, “shouldn’t you button your blouse up?” Tess laughed, Dad, you need to join the 21st Century. The Puritans landed a long time ago.” That comment even made her mother laugh.

Taking a seat in the church, Tess tried to relax. When her brother leaned over and mentioned, “I’ll bet dad goes after all the sinners among us,” Tess felt a shot of arousal rip through her body. Her eyes must have given it away as Bobbie stated, “is everything alright?” When her father’s sermon began, she noticed the change. Every time he mentioned the word, sinner, she would feel a burst of arousal. If he used the word devil, the burst was intensified. Tess was terrified, she did not understand how this could happen. She was here in church and becoming more and more aroused as the sermon went on. She knew this was the devil’s work, but even that thought turned her on. Sitting in the pew, she felt her own wetness drip into the fabric of the sheer panties she was wearing for the first time. To say she was distracted was an understatement. Tess, swore she could smell her own arousal and just hoped it was her imagination.

By the time the service was over, Tess was a wreck. She did not know how to handle her own sexuality and was experiencing feelings and emotions she was ill-prepared for at this point in her life. At that moment Cindy called her and asked how things were going asking “I guess you got the fire and brimstone, the devil is going to get you sinners talk,didn’t you?” Cindy could have sworn she heard a slight moan through the phone prompting her to ask if Tess was alright. Returning to her parent’s home, Tess packed and made a quick departure promising to return in a few weeks.

Back in the city, Tess called Cindy almost in tears. Little did she know that while she was at her parents, Sylvia and Mark had been with Cindy. Offering to come over, Cindy soon arrived with a smile and a bottle of wine in hand. Tess greeted her warmly with a hug. Tess was amazed how relaxed she was when her friend was near.

Cindy opened and poured the wine insisting Tess keep her seat. Of course this made it easier for her to add Sylvia’s drops to the glass destined for Tess. She smiled with a shiver of pleasure as Tess finished her first glass and asked for a second. Within 20 minutes, her eyes fluttered shut and Cindy called Sylvia and her crew. Opening the door, Cindy was greeted by a warm kiss from Sylvia that sent shivers down her spine. Sylvia wasted little time and within minutes Tess was deep in another trance.

Sylvia could not believe how wet her own body was getting. She never grew tired of the moment her project finally fell from grace. Under Sylvia’s command, Tess stood and slowly stripped looking and smiling at the camera. To anyone watching, it was purely voluntary. When she was naked, Sylvia had her move to the bedroom where Cindy joined her. There, naked on the bed, the two friends again embraced as lovers, but this time, Sylvia did not stop the action. The camera rolled as Cindy’s mouth encircled Tess’s nipples. When her fingers slipped inside Tess’s pussy and found her G Spot, the cameras caught both the response and the moans the mayor made. Cindy did not stop her massage and was soon pressing against the intact hymen. With a thrust of her fingers, there was no more resistance. Tess felt her body quiver and thrust into the air as her G spot was stimulated for the first time. When Cindy increased pressure, Tess felt the urge to urinate, but instead exploded in orgasm for the first time complete with a small squirt onto her friend’s hand. She cried out, “oh my god, oh my god”, but Cindy did not stop.

As Tess lay back in a daze, Cindy lowered her lips to her friends pussy and proceeded to lick her until Tess’s hip were almost flying in the air. Tess put her hands on Cindy’s head holding it in place as she came for the second time in her life. Before the night was over, she would come two more times the last being with the receiving end of a double dildo buried deep in her own body. Tess was A virgin no more; Sylvia captured all she needed on film and then whispered instructions in each woman’s ear. The two friends curled up in bed naked under the covers and fell asleep.

Tess was the first one to wake up in the morning. When she felt someone warm next to her she quickly snapped awake. When she looked over and saw it was Cindy and that they both were naked, she cried out, “nooo.” Her cry brought Cindy to awakened status and she in-turn was shocked and speechless. “Oh my god, Tess, what have we done, how, what...oh my god.” Tess was now crying, “Cindy did we, could we”... she shook her head. Then she saw the double headed dildo and knew it was true. “How could this happen, both asked each other.” The phone rang, it was Sylvia. When Tess answered, Sylvia asked quickly, “Tess is someone there with you, tell me, is someone there with you?” Tess started to cry, “Sylvia, we need your help please, no story, just help.” Within minutes, plans were made to meet with Sylvia and Jacki in an hour.

Tess and Cindy dressed slowly, they could hardly look at each other. The drive was almost silent. Finally, Tess reached out and squeezed Cindy’s hand...“it will be alright,” was all she managed to say.

When they walked into the studio Jacki and Sylvia were already there. Sylvia looked at the two and said “secrets will ruin a campaign.” Both women broke down crying and admitted somehow they had spent the night together. Sylvia consoled them as this discussion was “off the record.” However, she expressed concern that the erratic behavior would soon be noticed by others and then it was only a matter of time before the lovers were uncovered. Both immediately objected, “but we are not lovers, it was not like that.” Jacki laughed, “sure it wasn’t, so can you tell me why you are both holding hands?” They looked down and were stunned, she was right.

As Cindy and Tess looked to Sylvia, she whispered their trigger phrase and both immediately slipped into an agreeable trance. Sylvia looked to Jacki, “they are all yours, give them a makeover to remember.”

Jacki took the women into the next room and turned to her staff....“the power look,“she winked, “and leave nothing to chance.”

Cindy and Tess were both striped of their clothes and taken to showers where they were cleansed and then subjected to a full body wax. After the wax, their bodies were oiled and each was dressed in a latex suit of different design. Then their hair and makeup was done until they were camera ready. At the last minute, a collar was placed on Cindy and a leash was attached. Tess held the handle. Both were photographed as they entered the studio. For the next 30 min, they were put in various poses and all had a BDSM theme. Tess was the Domme and Cindy the sub. After 30 min, things became more sexual with Cindy clearly looking to satisfy her new Mistress, the mayor. The session ended with Tess wearing a strap-on and fucking Cindy until the poor aide almost passed out from the multiple orgasms she was forced to endure. Sylvia and Jacki could not have been happier. Both women were transported back to Tess’s place where they were agin put to bed for the remainder of the night.

Cindy was the first to awake this time and luxuriated in the feel of latex against her skin. She looked over and saw Tess covered the same way. She could see the rise and fall of Tess’s breasts with each breath. In her mind she knew that her breast size was somehow increasing. What she felt watching her sleeping boss was arousal, pure arousal. Slipping under the covers, Cindy lowered her lips until she could smell Tess, until she could smell her arousal and then she dove in, lips and tongue going for the sweet juice flowing from the mayor. There was no holding Cindy back. She wanted this, she needed this and she would have this...now.

Tess woke with a start at the first contact; however, Cindy’s positioning was perfect and the first contact sent such a charge of erotic sensation through Tess that she fell back into her pillow. By the time she recovered, wave after wave of sensations rippled through her body as Cindy’s tongue lashed her pussy. The first words out of her mouth were “oh my god.” the next words and those for the next few minutes were pure moans. Cindy’s fingers invaded her pussy and were soon pressing hard on Tess’s g spot and the soft tissue of the upper wall. Tess felt herself losing control and with a short scream orgasmed with multiple squirts into Cindy’s mouth. Her entire body spasmed for what seemed like minutes.

When she finally opened her eyes, Tess saw Cindy’s face staring down at her with a sexy smile. “Good morning, beautiful.” Cindy then added, “you look so hot in that outfit, I could not resist.” Tess looked down and saw that her body too was covered in shiny black latex with strategic cut outs. “How, what, why?” Those questions flowed freely with no answers. Cindy’s conditioning was much deeper and she just said, “I don’t question it anymore, I just accept it as long as I am with you.” With that, the two women embraced and were soon locked in a deep 69 where Tess tasted the arousal Cindy’s body produced. Gone were her inhibitions and all the years of repressed feelings, gone were the beliefs of the devil’s work. She now relished in the passion of the moment.

The two women showered together again exploring each other’s bodies with a vigor. After showering, Tess picked out one of her new outfits to wear with Cindy’s approval. The skirt was tight and short and the blouse was sheer showing just a hint of lace from her new bra. Tess mentioned that her breasts seemed to be getting bigger and Cindy just laughed, “I love the way they look, but I really love the way they respond.”

They walked hand in hand into the mayor’s suite turning heads and causing whispers as they went. At an afternoon press conference, someone asked Tess about the hand holding with the implied inference embedded in the question. “Why yes Jerry, Cindy and I are a couple and I am proud of it.” Cindy stood on the sidelines beaming. As reporters took notes and called in the story, Sylvia was smiling. She looked to Mark, “well, there goes the Congressional bid, the conservative base will have none of this.” Mark nodded his head, “but we’ve been like Cupid and they’ve found each other.”

Within a week, Tess suspended her congressional bid opting to spend more time on her budding relationship with Cindy. For her part, Cindy moved in with Tess and they became a couple. One evening, while sitting at home, the doorbell rang and a FEDEX package was delivered. In the package were two latex outfits as well as an envelope containing pictures of Tess and Cindy in multiple erotic embraces. Instead of being shocked, the two women were turned on. When the phone rang and Sylvia uttered the trigger phrase, both were soon deep in trances, dressed in latex and opening the door to Sylvia and Mark who now had a front row seat to the Tess and Cindy show.....Mark sipped his wine as he kissed Sylvia, “great idea, this is better than porn.”