The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MEASURE CAREFULLY

CHAPTER 3

Ralph and John looked through the little window in the pump room as the women filed into the pool area. Jennifer was cutting off conversations and telling everyone that a break was needed before they got down to work. Stephanie was backing her up with comments about how starting fresh was just the thing and this pool had a new all natural chemical to it that made the experience even better.

Ralph could tell that the 20 odd women were sharing some odd looks, but several of them quickly hopped in the pool or the hot tub and that broke the dam. Pretty much everyone just shrugged and got in.

Even Megan, one of THE most annoying bitches Ralph had ever had the miss-pleasure of meeting finally shut her damn mouth and dove in the water. When all of them were in, Ralph motioned for John to start the chemical mix.

Over in the corner Anna giggled when the pumps started. They had put her there with a vibrator as she hadn’t changed back yet and had quickly found they needed to keep the horny minx busy. Ralph had made a mental note about that, if more men didn’t get here soon after the women bimbofied he and John might have a problem.

Fortunately he already had some guys lined up for a fun time. “First hour is free, after that we’ll need to talk.” He had said to several local men he knew when he had called them earlier today.

Ralph looked out again as the chemicals started to flow and watched for the changes. It took several minutes before Ralph noticed anything. The first ones to show any sign of something were Jenny and Staci. They were both in the hot tub and Ralph noticed they had slid low in the water and their eyes were rolling back. Several other women noticed and Ralph noticed Megan moving over to Jenny and obviously trying to get a response.

Ralph was a bit nervous that Megan might cause a problem, but Jenny reached up after a moment and took Megan by the hand. She pulled the redhead down next to her and Ralph could see her lips moving but couldn’t hear anything.

Ralph grinned as he saw several other women’s heads roll back. His grin turned into a full smile as Megan had a burst of panic as she saw the other women slid into the water, but as she tried to stand up Jenny slipped her hand into the crotch of her bottom and slid a finger into her snatch. Megan appeared to gasp, her eyes rolled up and she bonelessly slid under the water with Jenny.

Ralph opened the door and looked out into the pool. He was greeted by the sight of about 7 women either sunk under the water or slowly sliding down under the surface with dopey smiles and glassy eyes. He walked over to the sauna and looked in the window. There were 4 women lying naked on the benches with big smiles, fingers in their pussies, and eyes rolled up in their heads.

John called out from the hot tub. “Hey Ralph, that bitch Megan from Long Island just turned into a bottle blonde bimbo with a knockout bubble ass! Oops, here comes Jenny. Hey slut, wanna fuck some more?”

Jenny strode out of the water like Venus; golden tan, golden hair, ditzy eyes, firm tits, bouncy ass, and a sexy sway that would tempt a monk. She smiled at John and then giggled.

“Like Jenny wants to fuck long and hard! Jenny likes that her friends are now bimbos too! Bimbos are fun! Jenny likes fun!”

Ralph nodded to John who already was pushing Jenny down to her knees. Ralph opened the door and the new bimbos inside slowly stood up and slinked over to the door. They didn’t say much, just started giggling and kissing Ralph who herded them over to some of the deck furniture and bent the nearest one over a bench.

“Suzie like fucking! Fuck Suzie until brains gone! Suzie wanna be a bimbo like forever!” she said with perky giggly voice.

“Oh ho! Susan Weatherford! Nice! You don’t look much like you used to you fucking Japanese whore! I like this you much better!” Ralph said as he shoved his cock into Suzie, who until a few minutes ago had been a Japanese American Female Lawyer who specialized in sexual harassment cases against men and also high profile divorces. She looked nothing like she had. She was taller, had a much more pronounced hourglass figure with a lovely round ass and 36DD tits, her eyes had turned blue and her face had straightened out so she looked more European than Asian. The bleach blonde hair just made it perfect.

Ralph looked around as he fucked her. “Hey John, just noticed something! The, grunt, bimbos! They, oh yeah take that you whore! They are all blonde! Megan there is normally a redhead! And good old Suzie looks like she is from Jersey City! What gives?”

John was now pounding Megan while Jenny licked his balls. “Maybe it has something to do with the chlorine? That tends to bleach hair right? Maybe this stuff is the chemical formula for “Bleach Blonde Bimbos?”

John and Ralph laughed and all the bimbos laughed and giggled. Ralph looked up as he heard the gate open and grinned at the 4 men who came in and stopped dead in their tracks.

“Hey Steve! Glad you guys could make it! Pick a bimbo or two or three and fuck away! First visit is free, and then you need to pay price of admission after that.”

The man in the front gaped as two of the bimbos from the pool strutted over and began to rub their tits again him. He babbled something that made no sense and one of them started kissing him and the other dropped down and opened his fly. Anything else he said simply disappeared under the sighs, giggles, and moans.

The other three men wasted no time at all. They moved quickly around Steve and grabbed blondes by the twos and threes and soon everyone was fucking away merrily. Ralph lost himself for a bit in the fucking but after fucking three of his four bimbos and drinking some of the mixed water he was able to focus again.

He quickly noticed that the four newcomers were winding down fast and they were pulling the bimbos with them. Ralph quickly grabbed a water bottle and gave each man a hit and revved him up. That led to more fucking and Ralph was able to talk to the men.

“It’s like this. For a hundred bucks a day, you get unlimited access, your pick of any bimbo and a small hit of the water that will keep you at it. I can further hook you up with a private cabin or room for some time, but you can’t take the bimbos off camp or leave them in the cabin or room. You have to bring them back here for treatment. If you don’t and they revert we are all in trouble.” He told every man.

The four new customers were more than happy to oblige with the directions. As it got later and Ralph finally pulled away he noticed that Jenny was pretty much following him. She had donned her tiny 2 piece bikini and a set of high platform shoes and was giggling as she followed him.

“Why are you following me? Don’t you wanna fuck some of the new customers?” Ralph said as he walked out the gate.

“Like, Jenny always wants to fuck. But Jenny feels like she needs to follow her boss and creator! Jenny knows Ralphy is smart and Jenny needs smart man to think for her!” the bimbo said with a big smile as she slinked along beside him.

“Hmmm, interesting development. The other bimbos I noticed seemed to look to you for directions. Well, when they weren’t fucking anyway. You got any idea why?”

“Jenny is the mostest bimbo! Other bimbos understand Jenny is mostest, they follow lead of mostest bimbo!” Jenny said with a big dumb grin.

“This is useful.” Ralph thought as he went into Jenny’s office. He pulled up a bunch of personnel files on Jenny’s laptop and started reading. He had figured old Mrs. Perkins had kept detailed files and he was right. He soon had the low down on each and every counselor and staff member. As he had knew in many cases these women were all up and coming power women or were already there.

And all of them had fucked over a lot of people to get there.

Ralph had Jenny blow him and play with his balls as he started making some phone calls and sending emails. He had one week before the next batch of lovely ladies showed up and he had some work to do.

When things finally shut down late that night, Ralph had sent out over a hundred emails and made over 50 phone calls. These had been sent to people fucked over or crushed by these lovely ladies. People who it soon proved were more than willing to pay top dollar for some very fun payback.

Ralph found Steve and the other three men and made them a deal. In exchange for free access, they would help him manage the 23 bimbos they now had and would help him work out a system when the others showed up.

The next morning nobody was up early. Ralph had slept in Jenny’s bed with Jenny and got up before she did. Ralph quickly noticed that her figure had not completely reverted to the old Jennifer and her hair was longer and definitely had a touch of blonde to it. He found John with Anna and Staci and both of them showed the same, with Staci nearly unchanged due to her much longer exposure as a bimbo.

After some breakfast and more rest, Ralph rousted the other women. All were groggy, confused and very docile. Jennifer was actually more perky, but definitely a lot more spacy. She giggled several times, couldn’t concentrate unless Ralph guided her, and was constantly getting a glassy look to her eyes and a dumb grin. They had to keep Staci in her room as she was pretty much a full up bimbo and was responding to her old name and Staci equally.

After taking care of some more bills and payments, Ralph told Jenny to get everyone together and head to the pool. Every woman perked up immediately and they all headed over quickly. Once there they all hit the pool, hot tub, and sauna. In less than 3 minutes every woman was bimbofied. Ralph let his guys have some fun for a bit and then he and Jenny went out to start greeting the customers.

The first man to arrive was a hedge fund manager who had been screwed over in a divorce by Megan. Ralph led him to her and after he had confirmed it was Megan he paid five thousand dollars cash and took her to a cabin to fuck her brains out and get some sexy payback.

Ralph soon had every bimbo “employed” (the list had been a long one) and was rotating men through like a amusement park ride. He didn’t give the newcomers a drink so they wore out after a few hours which allowed him to rotate another man in quickly. His bimbos went through at least 6 or 7 men that day who each paid ten thousand dollars for the privilege. Ralph knew he could have asked for more but figured this would do. About half the men stayed overnight and paid the same for the next day, while more men arrived as Ralph worked down the list.

Ralph made sure his assistants kept the bimbos cycled through the pool area at least once every 12 hours even though the sexual activity should be enough to keep them bimbofied. He kept Jenny as he own personal bimbo, but did rent her out to a couple of men who had offered a hundred thousand each for a hate fuck. He let them with the understanding no damage was to be done to “his bimbo”.

Ralph also took care of some other business. Namely having Jenny sign over all her property, money, and assets to him. He managed her on the phone and she could still sign her name and after he called over a notary public from town and gave him a free 4 hour tour of the camp it was all legal. John was doing the same to Anna and stated he was going to marry her when the summer was over.

By the end of the week, Ralph and John had raked in several million dollars which was safely tucked away in a couple of offshore accounts (several of the financial area customers had been more than willing to trade hot revenge sex for banking services), had complete control of their bimbo’s personal fortunes, and a fully bimbofied staff of sluts.

They shut down operations after Friday night so they could prep for Monday. They let their bimbos rest and relax, and finished setting up the camp for the influx of campers. Ralph had already set up contacts with several other boys camps, lodges, and lots of local men, as well as boys from the incoming girls schools who proved to be willing to pay for access to their class mates.

Ralph and John kept close watch on the bimbos through Saturday and Sunday. Jenny had completely bimbofied and didn’t change back despite not being in the pool for 48 hours. None of the others did either during the time. Ralph did note that they did wear out faster and become lazy giggling goofs if they didn’t go to the pool at least once a day.

Sunday night Ralph and John made sure all the bimbos went to bed early. They had the pool area set up and a couple of other surprises for the incoming girls. They had staggered the bus arrivals so they would only deal with one busload at a time. Everything was ready and Ralph went to bed after a quick fuck with Jenny. He smiled as he drifted off at the thought that this was the first time in his life he was looking forward to a Monday.