The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meat Man

“Meat Man” is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This story takes place in the fantasy world where disease and unwanted pregnancy are not an issue. In the real world they are very real threats and you should always protect yourself.

The author does not condone or advocate the behavior described in this story. Just because I made it up, doesn’t necessarily mean I agree with it.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Chapter One: The Part Where I Put Them Under My Control

I love eating pussy.

I don’t mean that I like it in the way most men say that they like it, usually because of what generally follows; I mean that I like it because I find it succulent, delicious, and arousing. If you were to give me a choice between the most expensive, meticulously prepared steak or a fresh hot pussy, I’d take the pussy every time. Luckily, I have two things that give me certain advantages in pursuit of my favorite culinary delight.

The first advantage is my job. I work for my uncle. Everyone in my extended family does in some way or another. He makes the best sausage in the world but it is only available in northern California, and it is always in high demand. That is because he grinds up a secret mix of different cuts from different animals (so secret we get the whole animals and cut them up ourselves) and adds an even more secret blend of herbs and spices (many of which we grow ourselves).

My great grandfather, a botanist, a chemical engineer and a sheer genius, developed the secret blends. He had an almost intuitive ability to divine how different items react with one another on a chemical level. This ability helped him develop an assortment of differing meats and ordinary everyday herbs and spices (along with, perhaps, one or two that aren’t so ordinary) that not only made the sausage taste like heaven, but also made it just slightly addictive. Meaning once you’ve had enough of it, you will develop a mild craving for it. No messy withdrawal or anything, but you will find yourself seeking it out—one of the secrets to our success.

The big boys don’t know about the addictive properties, but have still been after the particulars for years; being a family only business does have advantages when it comes to corporate espionage. In fact, anyone coming into our valley who isn’t family, whether they are spies or not, aren’t made very welcome. Just ask my other uncle—the sheriff.

What makes this an advantage to me is that I am the delivery truck driver of an extremely popular item—making me very popular. I can decide how much sausage each restaurant, grocery store or deli gets and since the quantity of the sausage we can make depends upon some hard to get special ingredients, there are times that our product is in short supply. At those times, the retailers that keep me happy get the goods. But, the real advantage is that I travel all over this part of the state, meeting new people all the time and, if the need arises, opportunities to use my second advantage.

The second advantage is a certain binary drug that was also developed in secret by my great grandfather. The first part can actually function as a stand-alone drug. It induces a slightly hallucinatory euphoric intoxication along with a highly suggestible and agreeable state of mind. The only problem is that it does nothing to the subject’s memory. When the drug wears off they remember everything—thus the necessity of the second component. That drug works in synergy with the first and, as long as it is consumed by the subject while they are still feeling the effects of the first drug, eliminates any danger of them remembering and then talking about what happened to them while under the influence of the first part of the drug.

Now, I’m not a troll or anything, in fact most women find me attractive so I don’t always have to use the second advantage. In fact I only use it sparingly since I have some pretty regular booty calls along my route and using it does carry some significant risk. But it’s always nice to know its there if I want to tame a woman just too lovely to pass up.

You may be wondering what brought about this moment of introspection. It might be that a bit of expository rumination was needed at this early stage of my tale, but it was most likely due to the awesome classic blue mustang that had just pulled into the parking lot of the diner where I had just completed my final delivery for the day.

Before you think me a bigger pervert than I actually am, it wasn’t the car that had me thinking sexual thoughts. While I do appreciate such nice examples of the American Muscle Car, it was the three young beauties who had gotten out of it that caused me to turn and go back into the diner. The fact that the car had out of state plates was a happy coincidence—that meant they weren’t from around here, which would help limit any risks. The only complication I could think of was that I had never tried three at once before, and one important aspect of using the drug was to keep your eye on the subject at all times in order to cut off any spontaneous return to independent thought—but it was all three or none and they were simply too gorgeous to pass up. The thought of the three tight juicy pussies hidden behind the faded cut off blue jeans made my mouth water and my cock twitch with anticipation.

“Well, that was fast.” Quipped the slim brown haired waitress upon seeing my return. “Did you finally realize you weren’t tipping eno...” Her eyes shifted to look past me into the parking lot. “Oh, I see.” She said with a grin, “you’re a dog—you know that, right?”

“Yes, in fact I do know it and I hope you’re not going to cock block me with that damned ‘neglected wife’ routine.”

Chuckling, but not saying anything, she turned back to her cleaning. Janey and I had a thing, but it wasn’t frequent or exclusive. The last thing I needed was her playing silly games. I made my way back to the stool I had so recently vacated.

The young ladies entered and sat at a table by the door. There was a slim blonde, a voluptuous red head and petite hottie with jet-black hair. They were well groomed which made it more likely that their pussies were fresh and clean. I was seated at the end of the counter and when Janey passed me on her way to greet the new arrivals, I stopped her.

“Janey, would you mind topping off my coffee real quick?”

She gave me a conspiratorial wink, which relieved my concern about her hijinks, “You got it, honey.” She set down the water and menus, as I knew she would. I was a regular and considering the product I delivered she knew her boss wanted me kept happy, which probably played a small role in our ‘thing.’ But the three newcomers with out of state plates were obviously one-time customers—they could wait. She took my cup down to the other end of the counter where the large coffee urn was. While her back was to me I slipped the vial of the potent liquid drug from my shirt pocket and carefully transferred a small amount into each drinking glass. By the time she returned the minor clouding had dissipated and the drug was floating colorlessly on top of the water. It was important that it not be mixed in because it wasn’t entirely tasteless. Folks usually thought it was just bad tasting water and this way, even if they only took one drink, it would be almost pure drug and they would easily be taken past the point of no return. It was much less conspicuous in a flavored drink or in food but it was harder to doctor those types of items in a place like this.

Janey unknowingly delivered the tainted water to my three victims. A large mirror covered the wall behind the counter. Products and appliances obscured most of it, but I was able to shift my position in order to watch my three lovelies while I sipped my coffee.

They were behaving much as you would expect early twenty something girls to behave. Their hushed conversation was punctuated by sporadic outbursts of giggling. I watched as the first one, the pretty blonde brought her glass to her lips and took a long drink only to pull it away and grimace as the odd flavor registered with her taste buds. She whispered something to her two friends and, of course, they had to try theirs as well with similar reactions. There was more giggling as I faintly heard the words ‘boondocks,’ ‘well’ and ‘hicks’ being quietly bandied about.

It usually took about fifteen to twenty minutes and this time was no exception. As soon as the conversation began to die out I moved to the table. Their eyes were drawn to me. There was a just a hint of glassiness to their gazes.

“You don’t mind me joining you.” I kept my voice low, but smiled cheerfully. “My name is Lee. You will smile, greet me amicably, and tell me your names.”

The drug was working as it always did. There was just a little hesitation to their actions, not enough to be generally apparent but it would be noticeable to those who knew them so I tried not to use it anywhere that might be an issue. Most of the hesitation or grogginess disappears once the subject understands his or her instructions.

“I’m Jenny,” said the blond beauty to my right coming to life. She was probably a little over five feet tall with tight, round ass, a narrow waist and apple-sized tits. Her low cut white tank top revealed a nice amount of cleavage. The top matched her lovely cornflower blue eyes and looked delicious against her tanned skin. Her shiny blonde hair fell in silky smooth locks down to the middle of her back, I liked the ‘no bangs’ look anyway and she had no problem pulling it off.

“This is Paula.” she added indicating the tall red haired honey with green eyes and a well endowed, yet perfectly proportioned physique wrapped in a tight pink t-shirt with yellow butterflies flitting about upon it. Her eyes had an erotic almond shape to them that was nicely enhanced by the dark red hair that flowed thickly across her shoulders in loose waves.

“And that’s Lori.” She finished waving her hand in the direction of the petite raven-haired beauty clad in a soft plaid button down shirt with the tails tied just under her chest. She probably didn’t even reach five feet and even though her tits were no bigger than Jenny’s her thin waist and tiny body made them look bigger, since her shirt wasn’t buttoned, just tied, there was a fair amount of cleavage on display with her as well. Her hair fell down to her shoulder blades in soft waves; so black it shimmered in the florescent lighting. She had been the one who first caught my eye. Don’t get me wrong, the other girls were smoking hot too, but this tiny brown eyed, olive skinned beauty was the one I had to have. I happily accepted the presence of the other two, but without this one, I may not have been so tempted to try subjugating three.

I felt a familiar stirring in my nether regions and couldn’t wait to get these three honeys alone. But if we all got up and left now it would look a bit odd. The drug was effective for about six hours so there was no hurry and therefore, no reason to make anyone suspicious. At the same time, I saw no reason to drag out the preliminaries so I decided to order for them—picking something I knew would be about the quickest thing on the menu.

“Janey!” I called, “bring each of these young ladies a chicken salad sandwich, side of chips, pickle spears and a medium Pepsi. Put it on my bill.” Then in a lower voice, “you should express your appreciation for my kind gesture.”

“Thank you so much!” Gushed Paula.

“That is so nice of you.” Echoed Lori.

“You really don’t have to do that, thank you.” Said Jenny sincerely, placing her hand on mine.

The conversation was informative though anyone close enough to listen might have mistaken it for an interrogation. I would ask for specific information and they would give it to me. We kept our voices down and I continually reminded them to appear cheerful and friendly. That is how I found out that they had been driving up the coast, beginning at San Diego and intending to finish up in Seattle. When Janey arrived with their food I instructed them to eat up and I sat back to admire what I was by now considering my own private smorgasbord. Any one of them would be a head turner in whatever venue they might appear, but together the effect was breathtaking. And soon they would all be tangled up with me in a big ball of naked fun.

When they were finished I paid the bill and then ushered my new friends out to my truck.

“You will get in the truck and sit quietly until we reach our destination.” They complied quickly, Paula getting in first, which put her next to me, followed by Jenny with Lori at the window. I started the truck and began the forty-five minute drive to my house. I could have had one of them follow me in their mustang, but I never liked taking that risk. The drug simply eroded far too much independent thought for something as complicated as driving.

As I drove, the full ripe breasts seated next to me kept diverting my attention. Temptation finally won out and I reached across with my left hand touching Paula’s left tit. She slapped my hand and spouted a slightly foggy protest.

“You... shouldn’t do that.” She tried to give me a stern gaze but was so stoned she couldn’t hold it.

“Why” I caught myself. I almost asked her ‘why not?’ which could have spelled the end of my fun. When members of my family are first given access to the drug, they are taught not to ask questions of those under the influence of the drug. Questions invited thought, independent thought, not a good thing when one is trying to subdue that person’s free will. I don’t use the drug all that often so when I do it is always a challenge to refrain from phrasing anything like a question. Even following up a command with a rhetorical question such as, ‘oral sex is a very wonderful thing, wouldn’t you agree?’ can end in disaster. But I’m pretty quick on my feet and without missing a beat I continued, “...why it’s a perfectly natural thing for a man to touch a woman’s breast. It is pleasurable for the woman as well as the man. In fact, all three of you find it desirable and even a little exciting for someone like me to appreciate your breasts.”

The other two girls nodded as I talked, sitting up a bit straighter in their seats and pushing out their own ripe bosoms. They were responding to the drug and my directions just fine, but Paula regarded me with a confused look, as though she knew something wasn’t quite right, but she just couldn’t put her finger on it.

“You do have beautiful breasts, Paula. You don’t mind that I touch them.” I reached under my right arm again and placed my hand on her tit, giving it a gentle squeeze. “See, that feels just wonderful for you.” I suppressed the urge to add ‘doesn’t it?’ and continued to knead her soft tit. She wore no bra and as I talked her up I could feel the nipple growing. “The way I fondle your breast is very pleasurable and you are getting excited.”

She moaned softly in response to my suggestions. The other girls were now watching my hand on Paula’s tit. Their eyes widened when I pinched her nipple through the cloth of her t-shirt. Even through their fugue they knew how good that must have felt—Paula’s sharp intake of breath confirmed it. I took the steering wheel with my left hand and reached over Paula to spend several lust filled minutes exploring the resilient flesh beneath the shirts of Jenny and Lori. Their sighs and moans indicated they enjoyed it as thoroughly as Paula had.

All the groping had aroused me and my cock was straining painfully against my pants. I had originally intended to wait until I got home before I started anything; distracted driving is a good way to attract the unwanted attention of the authorities. But these girls were so damned gorgeous I threw caution to the wind.

Being careful to avoid any hint of a question, “I know that all three of you are thinking about my cock and how good it can make you feel. You know, deep down inside you that my cock will make you feel better than any other cock you have ever encountered”

Their eyes began to take short journeys to my crotch, my cock twitched and Lori gasped.

“Paula is especially wondering how it tastes.”

“I... I don’t... think it would taste all that good.” Ventured Paula. Oops, I let Paula ‘wonder.’

“Well, Paula, you have stopped wondering because you now know that it actually has a delightful flavor which you are eager to taste.”

Her big green eyes now stared openly at my bulging crotch. Her tongue peeked out sexily as she slowly licked her lips. She reached down slowly, her fingers lightly brushing my denim covered hard on. I reached over her and slid my hand inside Jenny’s tank top, palming her firm breast.

Paula’s intoxication was making it hard for her to figure out my belt buckle. Her fumbling merely heightened my anticipation and by the time she had the button and zipper conquered it was a rock hard cock that she was tenderly caressing. Fondling wasn’t what she wanted to do, however—I had seen to that.

Slowly, deliberately, almost reluctantly, she brought her mouth down to engulf my throbbing member.

“Now you see that it’s very delicious and you want as much of it as you can get.”

“Mmm.” She replied, her tentative ministrations gaining a bit more enthusiasm.

“In fact, the more you can fit into your mouth the better it tastes.”

She didn’t reply this time, her mouth was far too busy. Her new enthusiasm was about all her now eager efforts had to offer though. I guessed that she didn’t enjoy oral sex since it appeared that she hadn’t had very much, if any, practice. I wasn’t all that disappointed, however, since it was good enough to be enjoyable, especially with my hand full of Jenny’s tit, and, moreover, I didn’t want to cum yet.

Lori was looking a bit like the odd man out.

“Lori, Jenny needs more attention, you should caress the inside of her thighs and do your best to tease and massage her pussy. You will find that giving pleasure to her will be pleasing to you.”

Lori complied, of course, her eyes taking on a lustful gleam as she tickled and caressed Jenny’s thighs and massaged her pussy through the cutoffs. Jenny’s ragged breath revealed that she must have had some skill

“Jenny, since you are enjoying both a breast and a pussy massage, you need to give a little back. You should do for Lori the same thing she is doing for you.”

Feeling very excited already, Jenny’s head whipped around and her eyes locked with Lori’s as her fingers began traveling over Lori’s smooth olive skin. Both of their asses were squirming around in the seat and they seemed to be engaged in some sort of high energy erotic staring contest.

Placing both hands back on the wheel I worked on making it back to the safety of our valley and listened to their frenzied moans as I enjoyed the stimulation provided by Paula’s inexperienced yet enthusiastic mouth.