The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meat Man

WARNING

If your idea of a happy ending for this story is one where the girls suffer a period of amnesia due to the effects of the second drug and wake up in their car the next morning, confused but healthy, then I suggest you stop reading now and accept my congratulations on figuring it all out. Because that is certainly how it ends, nothing more to see here, please move along to the next story in the queue.

Chapter three: The Nasty Part You Shouldn’t Read—You Have Been Warned

Paula began trembling and a long staccato moan escaped her. I tightened my embrace as her movements became more pronounced. She clung to me desperately, screaming in pleasure while the full force of the drug induce orgasm rocked her like an earthquake seeming to last forever. I finally relaxed as her actions calmed, eventually she buried her face in the nape of my neck and I felt her long final sigh hot on my skin. I lay her back gently and stroked her thick luxurious hair, appreciating her beauty and the sacrifice she made merely for my pleasure.

“At least you didn’t die a virgin, sweetie.”

I heard a gasp behind me.

Shit.

I wasn’t used to more than one or two at a time and having been focused on Paula’s end I had all but forgotten about Lori. I looked around at her. She wasn’t trying to run, I had commanded her to stay put, but I could see that through her euphoria, fear was creeping into her eyes as she realized what my words to Paula meant for her friends—and eventually for her. I had to do something fast since enough fear can induce independent thought and break the control more easily than asking a question.

“Lori, you will remain calm and you will not be afraid.” I commanded and then as quickly and tenderly as I could, I moved Paula’s body to the floor, went to Lori, gently took her hands and led her back to the bed.

“Lori, you must trust me. You must believe that I won’t hurt you.” I reassured her as we sat down on the bed.

Her eyes began to fill with tears. “But, Paula is dead.” She said calmly, staring at her friend. “I heard you say that. Jenny’s dead too isn’t she.”

“Yes sweetheart,” I held her right hand in mine, using my left to caress her hand and forearm, “they’re both gone. You will be too, soon. But it won’t hurt, I promise.” Despite my reassurance tears began to trickle down her lovely cheeks.

“I don’t want them to be dead.” Her voice remained quiet and measured even through the tears.

“It’s really all for the best. Don’t be scared—there’s no reason to cry”

She sniffed back her tears. “I don’t think I want to die.” She said softly.

Perhaps she didn’t have to. Gods, she was beautiful. It was women like Lori, and believe me they have been rare, that make me wish we had another drug that would work over the long term. Lori was a keeper by anyone’s standards. I have always wondered about the possibility of simply commanding a woman to self-administer doses of the primary drug every five hours or so. By keeping her drugged and isolated in my house there should be no trouble.

Lori could be the perfect subject. She knew that her two friends were dead; she knew that she was going die the same way. I could spare her and feed on the gratitude that would engender. She would be less likely to question her position and the commands she would be given. Daily reminders of why she is alive and how much she loves me for sparing her could make this work. The fact that she was breathtakingly beautiful was only icing on the cake.

My life could be lonely. I never come home to a hot meal. There’s no one else here to clean the house, do the laundry and all the other boring chores I hated. How nice it would be to have another person in the house, to listen to me, to understand me. A warm body sleeping next to me was something I hadn’t had in a long time. Outsiders were forbidden here in our valley so none of my regular tryst-mates could move in here with me and though I had a few lovely cousins who might be willing to share my bed, incest wasn’t for me.

The more I thought about it the more convinced I was that Lori would be perfect. I wouldn’t even have to rely on her taking the drug on schedule; I could get one of those portable medication delivery pumps that work on a timer. Hell, I could even have children, something I have always wanted. Of course I couldn’t risk her carrying a baby to term with the drug in her system but I could reinforce the spare bedroom and keep her incarcerated throughout her pregnancy; it was done routinely around here. I could put her back on the drug after the delivery.

I gazed into her smoky, dark, sensual, pleading eyes and the rest of the world ceased to exist—everything except her gorgeous face framed by her lustrous black hair. Her eyes drew me in, consumed me, making the two parts we were into the whole that was destined to be.

It would be like a marriage, a real family. I watched her exquisite face and longed to grow old with her. She would be perfect.

It might work.

Right.

And monkeys might fly out of my butt.

Trying something like this could only end in disaster. The control was simply too tenuous for the long term. If it were just myself on the chopping block I might have been be more tempted but if she escaped it could bring down our whole family. Shit, if I tried it and the rest of the family found out, it would be me on the chopping block—they wouldn’t like it at all.

There was nothing else to do but administer the final dose to the petite raven-haired goddess. I offered her the vial. She didn’t take it right away.

I put my arm around her naked shoulders, marveling once more at the smooth taught skin, and gazed with loving sincerity into her gorgeous eyes.

“Lori, you will not be afraid to do as I say. Oh, my sweet beauty, I would never hurt you. You will take the vial and you will drink what is in it.”

The drug-induced obedience did its magic and when I offered her the vial once more she took it. She brought it slowly to her mouth and, after a short hesitation, tossed her head back and swallowed the potent liquid. A small sob escaped her lips as she used the back of her hand to wipe her lips. She looked absolutely adorable.

“That’s a good girl, my love. Now relax and enjoy your last moments—I’ll take care of you.” I said wrapping my arms tightly around my sweet tiny angel. She buried her face in my chest and let out a couple more soft sobs as the drug took effect. I tightened my embrace to comfort her.

I held her as the ecstasy grew, I held her as the ecstasy peaked and she shook and screamed her way through the longest most intense orgasm of her life. I held her as the ecstasy waned, I held her through the long whisper of her final sigh and I held her long after it was over. Her death actually made me a little sad, I would have liked to keep her. But that was impossible, and now there was work to be done. I couldn’t keep three bodies around the house forever.

I took each body and carefully placed it in the back of my delivery truck. Once I got rid of the bodies I would wait until dark and then drive their Mustang up into Oregon for a little misdirection. I checked my watch and saw that I had enough time to get to plant before my uncle left for the day. Whistling a little tune I pulled out of my driveway onto the road.

I entered the plant just in time to see my uncle tossing his apron into the laundry bag.

“Hey, uncle Bob, I got some special ingredient out in the truck.”

“Well hey there, Lee. I swear you bring back more than you take out.” Bob said cheerfully and summoned my cousin Kenny from his grinder to help carry in the bodies. He griped a bit but it was mostly because I hadn’t brought the women here while they were still alive. Kenny didn’t get out of the valley very often and none of our female cousins liked him that much. Frankly, I didn’t think that the drug was strong enough to get Kenny laid. We hung the carcasses in the cooler next to a male body that was about half used and locked it behind us.

“Three this time, eh?” Uncle Bob said. I knew where this was going. “That makes ten in the last year—are you sure you don’t want to be a hunter?”

“Nope, I’m just a simple delivery boy with a hobby.” I replied with a wink and a grin. “By the way, I’m gonna need a ride up north later tonight.”

“No problem, Aaron is due back from Phoenix any minute now, you two can work it out.”

“Did you remember my cuts? You know how your memory is getting these days.”

“Don’t worry mister funnyman, I got your last one all done along with one that Teddy brought in, they’re over there.”

I looked in the direction he indicated and saw two butcher paper packages, each about the size of a semi-deflated football. I eyed them hungrily.

I really do love eating pussy.