The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • MeenaEx-assistant to studio boss-man, lesbian, creative, cruel, sadistic hypnotist, starting all over
  • GinaNewcomer co-starring-actress, frizzy redhead, teenage heroine, lesbian [but] says she’s bi-sexual
  • TammyRunaway straight dirty-blonde teenage co-starring actress, picked up by Meena at bus terminal
  • TomBoss-man of “The Country of Love” bondage-torture porno-film studio
  • Doctor; Grips; Gaffers; Cameramen; Secretary; Script-girlVarious small-part players functionally-named.
* * *

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Coven V,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Coven V”.

Story codes: F/F, M/F, M-self, BDSM, young, whipping, lesbian—, group-sex, hypnosis, torture, clamps, X
* * *

“Meena”

By Garden Variety

I go to a new Studio, because I got canned from Solly Allen’s after the “Margie” debacle at New Year’s. There’s only one place for my kind of ‘acting’ gift: I do lesbian bondage and torture. That’s the “Country of Love” studio. So I haul my butt over: Make a case for seeing the bossman, Tom. I didn’t come out so badly from Solly Allen’s deal, because I had a watertight-contract: He had to pay me a split-the-difference ‘kill-fee’ amount to let me go. I won’t work if I don’t want to: But this won’t last, so I might as well try out for a replacement-job now as in two-three months. I don’t want to get used to being idle.

Tom seems an all-right sort. He’s big and dark. Says, “If you can bring in some new girls …attractive, busty, you know. …You can come on here with us.” Nods his big bearded head solemnly and gets up.

I agree and say, “If I do, will I be assistant director and scriptwriter at my old salary?”

He says, ‘You’re high-priced’, but okay if I ‘bring in new flesh…’ ’…Say, two new girls, minimum?’

* * *

I exit and hit the bus station, immediately spotting two young girls. How do pimps do this work? I realize that’s my chore: I want to do everything just-so, myself. They’re chubby teenagers: One is light and one, dark. I see their bus is from Jersey: They don’t know anybody in town, are probably runaways. I’m guessing they are about seventeen-eighteen, but that’s the top limit? Might do for us in a pinch?

I go up, getting the same two doughnuts they do, sit at their table, befriend them, saying: ‘My, you’ve got the same taste! Mind if I join you?’ If they’ll perhaps crash at my place: They pick up the grub tab?’

Gina—a frizzy auburn-head, and Tammy—a dirty-blonde—think I’m heaven-sent. I tell both grubby-shabby-plump chicks I can fix them up with film-jobs, if they don’t mind a little sex, porno, in with acting.

Gina laughs, and nudges her buddy, “Virgins, we ain’t!” She says.

Tammy adds, “Not that we’re whores or anything, but we’ve been around the block a time or two.”

I ask if they are busty, which in Gina’s case is obvious but not so much in Tammy’s.

“I’m mammoth and I’m still growing!” Shouts the reddish Gina. Flaps her coat open-enough that her big, round boobs move around a little from one side to the other, bouncily…and closes her coat sloppily.

Tammy—her blue eyes wide and brows raised—opens her coat to show two fine breast-bumps forming a gradual shelf inside her blouse. “Sh-h-h!” Next, she says to me, “I like to think that I’m bigger-breasted than average girls, but I“ …[rubs her blouse each side near nips] “…only wear a C-cup bra…Is that O.K.?”

I assure her, ‘She’ll be fine.’ They meet Tom’s criteria: A bit of mystery as to what they’ll look like, stripped, adds to our pleasure? I lick my lips in anticipation of their heated-up, acute distress disrobing.

* * *

[At The Studio]

[Tammy’s Viewpoint]

‘Don’t know if you’ve ever had to disrobe before two clothed people, but it’s no snap! I look imploringly but get no help from Meena or Tom. He rolls hairy hands over each other as though to hurry us. I sit, take off shoes, stand and turn my jacket-toggles, removing it quickly. I notice Gina is stilling unzipping hers, so I help her out. Hold collar, brushing soft shoulders. Those giant boobies! Mountainous shelves of tit! It could be they’re hung-up at times like this. Who’d a thunk it? I start my fingers undoing my blouse-neck buttons. A very-slight shiver goes from my nipples down to my pussy, I don’t know why?

“Shake a leg!” Mutters Meena.’

Tammy thinks, ‘I know Meena warned me… But having to strip for an interview, is something new.’ She gradually-strips, slides pointed look at her pal Gina, likewise slowly-unbuttoning. …Undoing her blouse.

Tom nods to Meena that Tammy’s slightly-cylindrical boobs look good. “Now the bra, hustle it up there, we don’t have all day: If you work out O.K., you’ve got to wash, audition and contract yet today.” Sitting on corner of his desk. Though he is fairly objective, I can tell he’s turned on by my breast show.

Tammy: ‘I open my bra, my tits fall out. I can tell Tom likes my pink nipples from his hungry look. I know I have fairly-big tits. Surrounded by my longish, dark-golden hair tendrils drooping down onto them. Giving myself over to this show and tell, I warm my breasts by holding each in my hands lovingly.

Not round grapefruit like Gina, though! I side-look at Gina, who blushingly opens bra to release her mega-boobies: Large, or should I say enormous, tits. …Bouncing down, back up: Lovely, really lovely.

Gina is even more acceptable with our Meena-and-Tom audience: Her red-orange nipples are the square-shape-tip kind. That’s unusual. And she’s heavier, about a D-cup? White to light-orange complexion…?…There’s a faint sweaty odor off of us as we squirm out of our panties to bare our bushes.

Meena indicates we have to spread open our pussies. A hand movement of her fingers drawing apart.

Rather too much! I suppose that odor is why he wants us bathed before audition. Of course we’ve been traveling, so what do they expect? My lower hair is sparse and brownish, darker-blonde than my head hair. I’ve seen Gina’s big bush: Peeking I see it’s reddish-brown too but kinkier than her cute, curly, auburn-head. She’s bright-red inside. Gina wags her curvy head and her big boobs jiggle about nicely.’

Tom says to Meena, “They’ll do, if they try-out O.K. Better take them to the baths. Call out when done. Get yourself a—Are you a 32-B?—“ [She nods seriously] “…Mistress-outfit from Costumes, you’ll look more the part, Meena.”

“You two can get dressed, washed. If you want you can eat something…make it short, O.K.?”

Whips out his fat wallet and peels off a twenty: Gives it to Meena. “That should do three of you…Sandwiches, huh? We want to get the show on the road here…”

Smiles at the two newbies.

* * *

[Tammy’s Viewpoint]

‘My legs are rather long, since I’ve got at least three-inches height on Gina. Meena looks at both us naked as we step, descend slowly in the tub together and says, she’ll ‘Wash Gina’s big tits and my legs’. The backs of my plump white thighs, smooth curves breaking at my bottom, are among my best features.

“The best of both worlds”, as she puts it. I notice Meena’s body is nothing special, and she covers her about-B-cups, small tan nipples, leaning forward to dump her medium tits into a black-leather bikini top, completing the outfit by squeaking her tan bush and pudgy butt snappishly into a tight thong-bottom. I’ve never had a bath that went splashing all the way to my cunt like Meena washes us! My inner thighs are plump. She pinches each one of my protruding white thigh-curves slightly before tossing me the sponge. I yelp: “Ow!” That isn’t at all nice! My thighs! Meena smiles. I see both her thumbprints.

“You can do yourselves in the nitty-gritty bits!” Meena seems to yearn to do Gina, at whom she grins broadly and turns away toward Gina, makes her giggly while handling boobs and nipples: None too gently, by the squeals that ensue! I can’t see around her all that well: Meena’s elbow-moves show she’s lifts each breast, wipes them pretty roughly: Pressing into each of Gina’s red square nipples hard?’

“Ye-oww!” Screams Gina.

“I’ll fix you for screaming later, it’s improper, complaining…” snarls Meena, departing our bathroom.

* * *

“Perhaps I overdid my reaction but that was gross!” Gina’s big, round, square-tipped boobs: All pinked! “Could you please lock the door, Tammy-honey? If you stand, you might reach it without getting out.”

‘It’s true. I stand, and I’m feel cool air on my wet body: But without getting out, I can balance by putting my left hand on the sink-edge, and push in the door-lock button with my right hand. I’m surprised to feel Gina’s face and hair on my right hip! One large, fat, hard-nipple boob touches the back of my thigh!

Gina stood too and is—in a crouch—hugging me tight! It’s only a little-bit exciting: Her splayed-fingered hand presses hard into my belly, slides over to my hip… …Next, Gina stands up all the way, holding my pear-shaped tits, squeezing a bit, her hands slip down to my pink nipples: Brusquely thumbing my large, nearly-invisible aureoles: A quick, hiccup-like gasp. …Is it that she’s not a guy? That I don’t feel the usual wild excitement, my pussy, clitoris buzzing? Her pretty, red-frizzy-headed face peering up at me…’

Gina explains, “Oh, sorry, I couldn’t resist your marvelous Tammy-body? …I’m bi-sexual: …You didn’t know? …I go for girls, too. You’re nice, no extra flab on your tight bottom, my love. …I go big for you!”

Gina kisses my boobs and lips hungrily over and over: All I feel is they’re all-wet and when Gina eats my face, a warm lip-electricity, plus two concentric tingles of my pinkies’ boob-heat. Her nipple-licking me thoroughly is only pleasant, tickles me with its liquid coolness. I resist my yen to ask Gina to stop it…’

‘I return Gina’s deep, hot, open-mouthed tongue-kiss. She’s gentle, softly-loving, unlike any men I met.

We sit back down in the water. I say, “I’m straight, Gina.” My face taking on its usual reluctant-frown.’

Gina: “Oh I know…and it’s too bad you’re wasting all that loveliness on men who won’t appreciate you.”

* * *

[Meena’s Viewpoint: Studio Auditions]

‘I like both little runaway girls and all that: But they are rebellious, uncontrolled… So as I tie Tammy’s boobs into a harness, I look her in the eyes pointedly and say stridently, “You feel relaxed…very, very relaxed…You are so relaxed that you would rather be in my power…You’ll feel all the pain, but not cry…You will do whatever the director asks…He is my proxy? You understand…? …Obey me, Tammy? Because you are crazy about me…When not with you, you miss me awfully, want me terribly, sincerely…” Her white, curvy arms, I safety attach behind the chair-back, tied to side-struts.

“I understand…I’ll obey…Love you, Meena.” ‘Tammy says, blank-half-open-eyed. Agrees shakily to my mildly-ringing, furry voice. She opens her lips. Very pretty. I like her tightened-up rope-dented tits a lot, too. Pear-shaped white boobs, big light-pink aureoles, hardened darker-pink nipples.

I work her harness’ end-strap down under her pussy: Signal her lift by hauling up on her pussy-hair, she’s shocked, gasps, lips-apart, but raises. This pleases me so-o! Shove in the end of the leather, hitting Tammy’s very-pink to light-red puss with my knuckles, with the wound-around strap.

Tammy yells twice. “Ow! Ow!”

“No yelling, you’re going to hurt awhile now. This is your audition.” Passing the end of the harness-strap under her pussy and asshole, I’m rather-cruelly yanking it higher and taut, roughly try to wrap her leather strap around the uppermost chair-back rung. She’s tall, so it doesn’t reach. I settle for the middle rung, wrap it around, but don’t tie it off yet. I squeeze both her pink-tipped, fat squashed boobs!

The blonde doesn’t scream, looks at me pleading in great stretched-tit-and-torn-pussy pain, tears rolling down. Excuse me while I laugh! Knots I press down taut a tad onto her clitoris and into her cute tiny asshole! Tie off the end of sweet Tammy’s torturous, great pain-inducing, leather crotch-strap to her chair-back. “Ye-owww!” She’s screaming: How it delights me! I manage not to chortle loudly at Tammy’s terrible arms-behind chair, ankles-up-to-rear chair-legs, rope-cut, boobs-pussy-suspense. A smile is all I allow myself, swallowing, gulping back drool! Glorious! My beautiful tortured blonde!’

‘Moving to Gina, I hypnotize her quickly saying: ‘You’re more relaxed than you’ve ever been…You are happy and want to be happy always like this with me and obeying Meena is what will do it for you…Your beloved Meena, you want to be happy, relaxed and obedient for Meena always…Understood?’, fix her her identically, the only difference being I can reach and wrap the uppermost chair-rung with her crotch-strap. She’s shorter and her boobs larger, rounder. I press down two knots to maximum tautness onto her clitoris and asshole! Gina screams “Owwww!” as I yank the strap in as hard as I can: Tie her tautly to the uppermost rung. The crotch-strap is sunk well-into Gina’s frizzy, reddish bush. Her huge breasts bear stretched, red-purple nipples now: Those few freckles on her upper tits turn nearly black while the rest of mostly light-orange-colored Gina-skin turns unusually milk-white. Beautiful in distress—anguished to the

kinks of her hair! I resist pulling on her kinky red hair, which is a tad lighter than mine. She’s redhead-looking. I look brunette, if not close-up. Gina nodding to say she understands, grimaces.’

“Now all we have to do is wait.” I tell Tom while our two victims struggle toward any equilibrium vainly: Their tits and pussies smart awfully, their arms and shoulders hurting. Wiggling shifts only aggravate? “Lovely, aren’t they?”

He avers, “Better by far than they looked in their shabby clothes. You’ve done wonders, Meena!”

It’s true the two runaways’ bound-tight perfection glows out from their tearful, tormented forms.

‘I’m modest, and only say:

“I could see they had promising figures, before we stripped lovely Tammy and soft, fat Gina. It’s actually the bondage that has brought out their beauty:

It could be all women should be kept suffering in taut ropes all the time, their boobs and pussies as tightly-roped as possible?”

* * *

[Gina’s Viewpoint]

‘I’m hurting, my boobs yanked down twice their length! A stretch too far! I’ve never felt pain through me before, that also transmits a sexual heat! My clitoris has a knot atop it! So does my asshole! I writhe and shake: Can’t dislodge them! I throb, my pussy and asshole burn against the fierce strap and that senseless knot! Sore is the word for my pleasure-button! My weight seems to pull down on my great [useless?] tits unstoppably! Tits turning purple, my nipples are purple already! I’m not numb yet?

Facing me directly in front is Tammy, her pretty, fair breasts, strap-imbedded belly and nearly-hairless lightly-brown-haired pussy, a mirror-image of my torture. Tammy’s panting, gulping to try to subdue her awful pain! Mouth open: Her red lips, tongue and teeth show, clenched. Beyond her, I see a girl in street clothes, probably a script-girl, writing down some words. Tom is taking a heavy-looking multi-tailed whip off a shelf. Motioning the cameramen, gaffers to come over to a mat on the floor: Grips pull mat into place… Looks like a bed of nails! Meena is tied arms-behind and she struggles, side-to-side, pulling at her tied-arms and kicking as the Grips put cuffs on each ankle, lying her down on the nail-mat.’

“Action!”

Meena reads a line or two from a script held out at a distance by the girl: It won’t show up on the film?

[Script line is one Meena said earlier, which she regrets now: ]

“It could be all women should be kept suffering in taut ropes all the time, their boobs and pussies as tightly-roped as possible?”

‘Tom shouts, and the Grips pull Meena’s arms behind her. Grips separate her cuffed ankles and attach them to hanging hooks. Hook and raise her by her padded ankle-cuffs. Strappado her tied arms to another hook, hanging upside-down, legs-apart, with her small boobs facedown, crunched onto the fake [?] nails. The nails are bending, rubber-like. She’s screaming. Tom’s whipping her parted, pink, wide-open pussy, asshole heavily four or five medium-hard strokes with his braided, many-tailed cat-whip!

“Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!“

Next, he enters her forcefully upside-down, leaning over into her pussy and thrusting roughly saying, low voiced: Our ‘recent STDs tests luckily all came back negative, right in time for your scenes, Meena.’

Meena is screaming, as her tits are scraped up and down, back and forth, across the rubbery nail-fingers.

Tom says, “ I’m going to come now…”

* * *

[Meena’s Viewpoint]

“Coming?” ‘Tom asks, pumps his balls up from under onto my clit:

‘Like he’s my lover’ thinks Meena, ‘as if I can do anything except howl’, “Ar-gghh-uhh!” Why’d he have to whip me so hard with such a heavy cat o’nine tails? Nobody’d know if he used a lighter whip? Cunt throbbing electrically side to side, burning, zinging me, down to my thighs and up to my belly, a lot…I’m shattered! Liquid dripping.’

‘With clawing rubber nails sticking into me, how can I? Each claw points into my firm tits then, after he pumps, it yields and turns painfully in me…it’s scraping. The nails imbed my soft, round tits, bend back, indescribably painful, releasing only to rake my small, tan nipples wrenching free as Tom’s coming hard:’

“Aaaaccckkk!“ Extracts his fleshy tool, squirts outside onto my bottom: Crushing me to his body by my hips. Next, slipping his hands back of me to tight-squeeze my butt-cheeks he holds firmly. Pumping out riotously, all the goo he got, thrusting and leaning down onto my backside and thighs. My tits raked and skewered! I’m like dying and he wants to know if I like it? Oh, Christ!! I should have self-hypnotized! That would’ve helped.…Hope I gloriously resemble Gina and Tammy! I see upside-down their chair-bound forms, sweat glistens brightly: They huff and puff, yelling, shivering, shaking…My hair on the floor…Must wash it…Feel faint…’

* * *

“Thwack!” A sharp left-tit pain awakens me to find I’m attached to a whipping-bench face-up and “Thwack!” My right boob is slashed! Scattering pain throughout my boobs! Next, “Thwack!”— Both! Never before have I felt pain like this in my tits! “Aieeee!” Cannot let this go on: “Thwack!”— My thighs! “Ah!” Every tail of the cat-whip felt, pain trails, my legs…Trail goes up me to my pussy, burns along way…

“Tom…” I say not-too-shouting-urgent, but so he looks. “Look into my eyes!” I stare hard and pointedly talk in my hypnotic voice, “Say “Cut!” Next, count backward from three to zero at ‘Zero.’ You feel relaxed, very much relaxed, and very happy to give up your will and obey me utterly! Now count!”

“Cut!” [Pause] With blanked-out eyes, he intones sleepily: “…Three, two, one, zero…”

Tom is a very-good subject and at ‘Zero,’ I have him loose me and whip his own chest, once on each breast and once both! He obeys, turning the Cat on himself, slashing his chest right, left and both sides!

“Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!” Jerks. Tom drops his heavy cat: Frowning, his chest held with both hands.

“See how that feels? You don’t want that stinging your cock and balls, now do you? …Say ‘No Mistress I sure don’t want that!’” Meena picks up his dropped Cat: Indicates by swishing its tails toward his balls.

Tom now looks zombie-fied, but he rubs his red, sore nipples and says, “No, Mistress Meena, I don’t!”

It isn’t quite right, but close enough. “Get Tammy and Gina loose and we’ll have them in your office?”

He goes and loosens Tammy. Meanwhile I re-hypnotize Gina, glaring, saying, “You will do what I want joyously because you’re crazy in love with me even if it means less money, lots of sucking, fucking men!”

Gina is still under my spell. “Yes, Meena, Darling, anything you say.” Tries to smile but only halfway…

Tom signals Grips to untie the two very-young-looking runaways: He hopes they’ll be eighteen by our film’s release? Tom is widely grinning despite three red, angry slash-marks that mar his hairy bare chest.

“How do you girls feel, do you hurt too much from your auditions to do some film-work today or what?”

* * *

[Gina’s Viewpoint—Upstairs in Tom’s Studio Office with Meena and Tammy]

‘Meena is licking my pussy—which I am loving, rosy feels up to my humongous boobs—and next she’s licking my erect, square-tipped, red nipples. “Ye-owww!” All at once, I’m clamped, feeling great pussy-lip pain, making me bend forward. “Owww!” My nipples, she’s clamped them too! I cannot believe, but it’s even worse …The surge, the bite, up, down and around me! Meena says this chain goes to Tom, wrapping his waist with a connector from my pussy-clamps chain connecting up to my nipples! Wrenching hurt pulses through me, burning my nipples and tits, my stretched-out pussy-lips! Oh, I almost pass out when she yanks my nipples and pussy out a bit, wrapping his waist in the connector-chain. I am pushed down in front of Tom’s knees, shortening the reach. It relieves my stretch, my awful burning, some…Dots in front of my eyes turn back to black: See Tom’s hairy, half-erect tool before me.

Meena—sweetheart—scoots me back and pressing firmly onto my shoulders, hunkers me down into the desk’s kneehole: I reach to her and press my big boobs and face into her tan, thin thighs! Meena horribly grasps my arms off her and pulls them up, to tie my arms tightly behind! Exerts slight shoulder-pain, most of all, the humiliation! I’m naked under a desk! My big boobs squashed, pulled by a chain!

Tom, stripped and incongruously naked, is seated at his desk. Meena—my love—attaches my chain to that around his waist, forcing my head upward next to his knees, since the chain goes to my nipple-clamps and pussy-lip-clamps chains. Why are you pulling the chain taut, Meena? My cunny still hurts from the crotch-strap. And now this forced blow-job! I take Tom’s thick cock, a stranger’s, really, into my mouth, I detect his smell—not so bad as some I’ve had—thinking “I eat cock for yum-yum Meena…”

I please my love, if I draw him out so thoroughly Tom cannot resist me…He’s a bit longer and much wider that I’m used to…—I have to open my jaws more, covering my teeth with my lips and sucking as hard as I can.—Next, the licking slobbishly from the root-bottom to veiny top: Grip his bulbous tip with my lips, shake it a bit, wag my flirty head and look up happily: Smile as if I love his dick, …giving oral-sex!

I hardly hear Tom saying we ‘will receive…’ He’s trying to sign us to contracts as usual, the fool!—“Aaccckk!”—He is coming furiously down my throat! A rushing, gooey onslaught! He grabs the back of my head and yanks my frizzy hair! I’m remembering my third guy…being this rough? Always grasping the back of my head when he came …Pulling my hair hard! Hardly notice new hurt…my tits, my pussy…

“Twenty-five thousand a film, excludes getting this twelve-fifty your sign-on bonuses and auditions pay.”

“Isn’t that a bit low?” Asks the dirty blonde very-mildly. Eyes up and wide, blue, a sweet Tammy look.

Meena swats Tammy hard, the heavy braided-tails indent her chest! “Thwack!” “You obey everything!”

“Aaagghh!” Screams the newbie. “I’m sorry, Mistress and Master… “Forgive me, Meena, Sweetheart!”

“Suck me off now!” Says the little redhead. Pulls off her panties showing her thigh-and-ass whip-marks!

Tammy starts to say she’s ‘straight,’ but thinks ‘I love Meena so why not,’ caressing the reddish-brown-haired proffered sex, lip-loving her, she crawls along the floor, following Meena toward bedroom. …I see Tammy’s pink tongue sticking out wiggling into Meena’s crack, her head moving up, down feverishly.

“Bring those papers in here, Slave-Fool Tom!” She orders. “I obey now, my Meena Mistress!” He shouts, picking them up and rising. Pulls my tits and pussy heavily and I scream twice: “Aie!” “Aie!”

Meena shuffles over: Tammy trying to crawl with her. Saying to Tom, “Let me undo your waist-chain.”

Meena comes over toward Tom: Opens her legs to accommodate pathetic Tammy trailing after, licking from behind, underneath: Kneeling, head bent at almost a ninety-degree angle! Tammy moves to crawl under her rear, sucking, kissing. Her nice C-cup tits hanging, seeming much more full, bobbing and jiggling: Pink-tipped, large, nearly-invisible light-pink-on-whitish-pink-skin aureoles. Most-attractive, pear-shaped boobs, but Tammy’s pathetically drooling, gobbling. Her neck strains as she is forced to eat Meena’s pussy, head upside-down: “Keep your nose jammed into me tight Slave-Tammy!”

“Ar-awgh!” I am awfully-stretched at my tits and pussy! My sore pussy-lips stretch-out three-inches long, my bruised tits elongate at least five! I feel awful-hard wrenches and my nipple-clamps reach limits, the pain unbearable knifing through me, my tit-clamps fly off, my pussy-lips clamps snapping-off too! A tremendous sizzle, two places! Can’t help my boobs or puss, my arms tied taut behind, I wail: “Owww!”

Meena is saying to Tammy to: “Get your head under me, turn and lie on your butt! Stick your tongue right up me! That‘s better! Hah, hah, hah!” Squeezes Tammy‘s face with her thin, tan thighs, closes them together catching Tammy’s head in-between! Rolls Tammy’s head back and forth, pussy-whipping the blonde-lovely’s face. Meena unlocks Tom’s waist-chain clamped to me. Unties my wrists. Rubbing my very-large, suffering boobies and my torn, tortured, wet puss. I sizzle! “Oh!” Cries gasping Meena.

I am very-much relieved not to have my pussy-lips stretched …and my nipples! They’re going crazy from the try-out and now this! A fierce burn in both sensitive spots follows my release. “Oooh!” [Low moan.]

* * *

Meena is telling me sonorously, pointedly, to ‘Not feel any pain while I’m kissing’ her. I do enjoy this: I always preferred girls. Meena is pretty, although her boyish-look really doesn’t assist. Shouldn’t squint her slightly-slanted eyes: Can take them or leave them... ‘Ummm...that’s her hot tongue darting me...’

‘Suddenly I am bereft.’ Meena’s extricating herself, lips wet, she’s saying to me, “Wait there, baby…”

Suddenly Tom says, shlong hanging at Tammy’s lips: “I don’t come more than twice a day Meena, sorry.”

My darling says [to Tom], who’s being blown by Tammy now, looks like she’s enjoys him, long-tonguing. “You can come a third time, pull both Gina’s wrists up behind in hammerlocks, think only that you want Gina’s ass badly: I am willing you to do her, so that you are pleasing your beloved Meena-love, Tom, you are halfway-up now, put your cock in Gina’s ass.” Tammy is pulled away from Tom, reluctantly turned to Meena.

“Tammy, keep eating my pussy thoroughly, completely, that’s right, stick your long, pink tongue right up in me—all the way to the back of my delicious pussy—you love my tangy pussy-taste and funny smell, I’m so delightful, inside me where few girls are.”—Meena laughs evilly—heh,heh—“While I’m kissing Gina!”

‘Helpless with my arms twisted up behind me, I feel Tom immediately move up poking my ass! I spread my legs mainly to get them around Tammy, who’s sitting on the floor and eating Meena’s pussy! She’s holding my beloved’s buttocks-cheeks tight from in front! When I open my legs, Tom enters me! I didn’t mean to offer myself, open up my last virginity to Tom!’ “Oh! Ho!” ‘There I go!’ “Aeeeee!” ‘I feel more than little queasy? He’s large to go into my small nether hole, fits too close! I feel, not really anal-pain, but a hard too-fullness like I’m constipated? He pumps his fat dong into me, little by little, enlarging my butt-hole as he penetrates my tight behind.’

I scream and Meena says, “If you stop and think about it…” For some reason, Meena holds and twists my red nipples which excites me…“…A lot bigger things’ve come out of there than what’s going in now!”

Meena leaning to me, touching her brownish nubbins to mine, my tips erect and my huge boobs rise to stand with my hard, red-orange nipples outstanding: I’m breathing faster now, excited as I eat Meena’s face, so nice… Her tongue hot and fat, thrusts in and out of my mouth while Tom savagely pumps into my ass and winds up my arms painfully. I only feel hurt shoulders, he can go ahead and bust my arms!

“Argghh!” I moan, peaking. Meena sucks hard on my face, breathing into my mouth, letting go, then eating both my ears one after the other. Ear-kisses: Exciting, but slobbering loudly! “Argghh! “Fierce feelings from my face scurry down to my big tits and nipples to my clitoris and pussy, ringing my bell!”

“Argghh!” Meena is coming and leaning back, pulling out my square, red nipples twice as far as usual...

”You hurt now, Slave Gina.” Meena is glaring at me. She pokes both my huge breasts hard: Next piercing into my pussy with both her stiffened forefingers! Why? I’m ablaze, all hell-furies loosed!

All at once my breasts, stretched-nipples, pussy-lips, clitoris, my inside-pussy, inside-ass even, are afire…

“Aaaaccckkk!” ‘Tom is coming inside my ass! It’s weird and burns even when he pulls back out fast!’

“I’m falling!” I yell, and Tammy scuttles backward as though stuck to Meena, Tom backs the opposite way, to avoid my falling body. Somehow I shove out my hurt arms and break my fall in a little reflex?

My large boobs on the floor squashed into it—my knees burned by the carpet, a slight pressure on my pussy, my bush-hairs tangle with carpet-hairs? Fog floats by in front of my eyes. I’m lifted, turned face-up, my flattened large boobs rubbing the carpet, wobbling to both sides of me… And I see only bottoms, thighs, ankles, calves: Tom’s hairy. Unwillingly, my view is up his asshole, balls: Big, black-haired hands reaching down and grasping my wrists and pulling my arms…A shrill, high voice as my ankle is gripped:

Meena says [to Tammy?]: “Get her other foot.” They drag me butt-on-the floor, over to the bedroom door.

I hear vaguely, exchanges:

“You might as well sign.”

“Here’s your signing-on and audition-cash.”

“That‘s Gina’s.”

‘Something cool but not awful-heavy lands, harshly-plopping, onto my sore purpled boobs. They’re still sore enough that I awaken from this dropping-annoyance. Looks like a sheaf of bills: Money with some fancy larger bills, spilling over my tits, neck and belly, to the floor. Unclearly: Green, black, pink, red…’

* * *

[‘Someone different, a stranger, is talking, I feel metal on my breast, the left one, and a poke or two…?’]

He’s a doctor: “Be O.K. tomorrow, but I wouldn’t work her any more today. “Can we dope—er—Gina?”

“She’s up now...” ‘Meena is pulling up a sheet to cover me to my neck. It’s too late to help me though…

I can see his white coat back of his blond head. I’m all swollen. Manage to groan: “Doesn’t bother me. I’m O.K. now that Meena is in charge of me…I love Meena…always. I’m free and happy…but I hurt too?”

“Try this.” [A pill is pushed to me, enters lips. A glass held to my mouth. I sip.] “…And another one, four hours later, if you are still hurting. …Morphine.”’ I see a bespectacled face receding, a vial is left nearby.

“You’re a good influence on Gina, please stay with her a half-hour, until it takes effect at least.” Exits.

Meena is saying that my money has been on the floor, and she’ll gather it up and hold it for me. Fondles my legs up from my ankles. Feels great! Meena is at the tops of my thighs now. Says “Open up.”

‘I’m moaning while Meena pinches my grooved pussy-lips and brings circulation hurtling back. Joyously, I let her rub my bright jugs and marked red-orange square-tipped nipples. I can do this! I’m a pain-slut!’

To be continued?