The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • GinaNewcomer co-starring-actress, frizzy redhead, teenage heroine, lesbian [but] says she’s bi-sexual?
  • TammyRunaway straight dirty-blonde teenage co-starring actress, picked up by Meena at bus terminal
  • MeenaEx-assistant to Studio Chief, lesbian, creative, cruel, sadistic hypnotist, starting all over
  • TomBoss-man of “The Country of Love” bondage-torture porno-film studio
  • Mr. Shaw Chen [Also known as ‘The Amazing Shocken’]a hypnotist/stage-performer: Hires Gina as his assistant/apprentice and is interested in helping her progress in different ways: Sex …and her freedom?
  • Mechanic, ‘Sam or Sammy’Slick-haired jumpsuit who sells Tammy a car and himself?
  • DoctorWell-meaning but conflicted; LandladyStrapping, angular, demanding; GripsMuscular people-scenery movers also known as Ralph, George; — Various small-part players functionally-named.
* * *

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Meena,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Meena.” Runaways are propositioned, controlled and fed lies by Meena: Impressed to work at a porno studio.

Story codes: F/F, M/F, BDSM, young, whipping, electro-shock, lesbian- and hetero- sex, hypnosis, torture, clamps, X
* * *

“Meena Part II, Gina”

By Garden Variety

[Gina’s Hotel Bedroom]

“No no Gina…not ‘Tammy’, Meena!” Meena shouts in an ear while squeezing Gina’s mammoth boobies.

[Gina’s Viewpoint]

‘I cannot open my eyes because I’m smothered by a soft-feeling cloud: My pussy is wet and I hurt, my large round tits, sore! She’s tightening pointy fingers onto my boobs but I only feel sleepy, heaviness…’

Meena orders: “You will orgasm at the same time with me!” Her pussy grinding on mine…I know I ache more there but what can I do, Meena’s my lover, circling, hard-pressing her flesh into mine: Pubic-bone driving clit…Orgasm’s starting: My pussy’s tensed-stiff, aching-feel. My mouth: I’ve lost control of…I’m kissing her. She’s at my great tits again: Twirling my erect square-tipped red-orange nipples! “Argghh!”

My eyes swimming, eggs in a frying-pan, almost as unfeeling…how can this be any kind of love? Meena is atop me: See her face close-up, changing! Why do I see Tammy’s when it’s Meena’s? …Wrong girl!’

Meena comes too, “Argghh!” Gets up and dresses, flopping her lovely small-medium breasts forward, their tan nipples hitting inner bra: She grimaces, snaps it closed. Yanks her panties up into her pussy grunting: Next a short black skirt. Whips shiny blouse about her. Sits on the bed beside me: “I’m not satisfied yet. …You must rest, Doctor said.” Pulls sheet over me. I see the drug vial. Meena gets up, turns, bends down, kisses my mouth, not exactly a peck: A short version of a passionate kiss? She holds my breasts tightly while I’m lying here defenseless! Squeezes. I don’t feel much but soft, juicy lips on mine? I ought to be in pain knifing from my nipples down to my pussy: They’re well-marked.

“Be at the studio tomorrow by ten. You should’ve recovered enough to work.” Tits move, her hands fluff friendly both sides, my reddish, frizzy hair. One more wet kiss…warm, soft short-kiss…a peck, but brushing sweetly on my lips. Her reddish-hair turns blonde before my eyes! I shake my head to clear.

After a few light strokes with her forefingers on my marks through the sheet, nipples-pussy, Meena exits with a gay wave. Funny trembling feeling goes up to my nipples down my pussy thighs: ‘Gone!’ It says?

I am turning, my body dead-weight. I can’t get up, but I can crawl. Weird buzzes from my tits, hanging horribly, bouncing strangely-animate when I hit the floor, hands and knees: Looking at my red clitoris, purplish pussy, rather gooey and cool. Up and staggering to the bathroom, kneeling by the bowl: Vial of morphine pills in my hand, crushed against the top of my tub, since I have no balance for some reason. One hand with the pills in it on the toilet seat. My breasts are so big, my nipples so swollen, they almost touch my toilet seat! I sit back on my heels. Congratulating myself at not falling over. I lift the seat, pour the pills into the john, they’re as big as an aspirin each: There’s a couple of dozen. I wonder if they are worth much? Oh, well. Flush them anyway. Throw the cap and vial in the trash. Stand up: A red, then black curtain falls on my vision! “Whoa!” Blinded, I almost collapse. But gripping the

doorway-molding and holding on to some wall all the way, I manage to get back to bed. Gratefully lowering my fair self: Large tits jiggling madly, my heavy butt and my pillar-thighs landing on bed first. Settle into my covers, pull them up: Think on gorgeous Tammy. …Blonde fever. How to make her?

* * *

There’s an early knock at my door. I see Tammy in the morning: I smilingly open up, my legs and lips apart: Blondie poking her head in my door and she’s an angelic vision, although only to me. I also have a problem in that a mirage of Meena’s face keeps overshadowing Tammy’s? Even saw her face reflected instead of mine in the toilet-water! Don’t get this at all. I am not in love with Meena, I tell myself firmly. Tammy’s wavy blonde hair flows down wonderfully to rest on her nice breasts. They might be way too-big if you like Meena, but why do I think she’s awfully huge-bosomed when I’m so much larger? Image of Meena’s medium breasts in the way, I’m shaking my head to clear her tits out of my vision? I see her standing by my door all dressed with auburn hair hanging down around her swell face, instead? “Ohhh she’s leaving me…Don’t! Please, I love you, Meena!” I am going crazy it seems. Nothing makes sense?

I slept eleven hours and only feel the slightest of stings in my most-sensitive spots. I ate the room-service food, all of it, though I ordered a grilled-cheese sandwich and a sausage-eggs breakfast. I thought they’d wreck the breakfast but it was O.K. I even ate the potato chips and the slice of pickle!

Tammy knocked and said, “We can have an apartment together if you want, but we’ve got to go right now!” Eats my remaining potato-chip crumbs from the bag. Daintily licks her fingers, smiles gloriously.

‘Well, there’s about nothing I want more than a bath. But living with my Tammy is a dream, and I can bathe anytime.’ I say seriously, “I’ve got to take a bath and wash my hair. I’m due at the studio by ten.”

Tammy says, “It’s only six-thirty. We can be at our new rooms in half an hour, look them over, and take it if we want, in an hour — I have to be at work at eight, myself. …I’d say we’ll make it. How do you feel? Are you going to be able to work today? Or are you still on painkillers?” ‘A soft, creamy Tammy-smile accompanies this gentle inquiry. She’s my ideal, if only I could stay focused on her fair beauty?

I sit up and throw my legs off, which does — when they thump the floor — zing my crotch, but I hide this.’ “I’m fine. I flushed them things. I felt I might get to like them a lot, wanted to take more and more…”

‘Tammy kneels, leans toward the bed and holds me, head to one side so I kiss her ear and neck. She smells fresh and flowery. Her skin’s a cream-tan color not bright-white to light-orange like me, and I feel her big tits and her cute, pink nipples resting on mine. How sweet! I sit up halfway, could stay like this forever in Tammy’s arms! I yearn to touch her boobs badly but content myself with moving my hands down her curvy back — even that’s perfect — to holding very-loosely her small waist with my tingling fingers. Feel Tammy’s unappreciated little dips, curves between her shoulders, back below her waist!

A worried look appears on her flushed, long-wavy-blonde-hair-surrounded face. Twists loose and says: “We’d better get going.” Stands decisively extracting herself from my loose embrace, steps back a ways.

‘I feel her absence immediately. It’s coolness all down my front. I can’t let on, so all-naked, I uncover, letting her see my body: Notices, face glowing remarkably staring at my boobs, nipples, dark-brick bush.

“O.K., it’ll only take me five minutes.” I pivot over to the bed-edge, shake that oncoming, dizzy-spell. My tits dumped as I flop them into a D-cup bra, snap it, abruptly halts swaying-tits, pull on my panties —pussy pains a bit but I think I’m almost normal— blouse and skirt. I get dizzy, unsure if it’s that drug still, or my recovery from my bondage-work yesterday? Tammy stares at my too-short, thick and very-sexy —at least I think so— thighs. I try to pull up my pleated skirt stand and zip. My plump bottom’s in the way.

She says, She’ll ‘be in her room’ and exits with a grin. At door: Changes into Meena’s thinner, pointier, and less-pretty orange-ish-face? But miss Tammy badly right away. I’ve got to un-do my weird conflict!’

* * *

[At Gina and Tammy’s New Place]

“It’s twelve hundred a month and I want the first and last month’s rent now. No gentlemen calling after 10 at night. You can get in our outer, street-door downstairs with your apartment-key. What else you do, is your own affair.” Says this rawboned hard-voiced countrified landlady. Her eyes glare, then avert.

“No guys for me!” I inadvertently blurt out. Feel my face grow hot, but I usually don’t blush ever?

“Or women either…” Adds the big, angular woman, with a dirty look at me, her hand held out.

Tammy is silent: Roots around in her purse turns half to me. “Like it, don’t you, Gina?” Nods agreement.

I agree too, pull out my half, twelve hundred, give it to the strapping, middle-aged landlady, who took the same amount of cash from Tammy: I know this about cleans us out of our signing-audition money!

Landlady gives us both keys and licking her pen, writes a receipt in a kind of small book. Looks it over, rips it out of her mini-book and with a questioning-glance at me, gives the slip of paper to Tammy. Exits.

Tammy laughs, hugs me, which thrills me indescribably-deliciously! I hold her soft-warmness a bit long?

…We separate as Tammy says, “It’s ours!” ‘Four-room apartment:’ — They don’t count bathrooms. — We each have a bedroom and there’s a large living-room and a small kitchen. “We won’t cook all that much, we can help it?” Looks at watch with bated-breath raises big blues at me happily says “We can get take-out coffee and doughnuts before work?” I’m love-struck by this chick: How’d I miss her wild liveliness?

My Love’s long, long eyelashes: Killer? Her look pierces. …Zinging, singeing me, stabbing into my clitoris!

As we go down the stairs, I’m reeling looking into bottomless blue eyes, say dizzily, “I’ve got two hours off: [hold Tammy’s sweet, soft, warming forearm, balancing uneasy] “I’ll move us both in, if you give me your hotel-room key.” Imagining worshipping, holding, smelling, Baby’s dresses, frilly nighties, undies.

Tammy gets her heavy, metal-chained key out, hands —even her hands are cute— it over saying, “I’ll treat for our snacks. Give you an extra-big kiss. Don’t get involved though — I know you!” Slightly-humorous?

“Wait until we’re out the door. That woman dislikes me already.” I nicely close our place’s street-door.

“I can’t think why…You’re a real little lovely? …Perhaps that’s it, in fact. …Jealousy.” Leans over on the street, kisses me long-pash: Her mouth open and a tiny tongue-flicker. Close-up: Long-lashed blue eyes.

Needless to say I’m transported to another heavenly plane as I wrap legs about Tammy, press-in my tits.

“Whoa, Dobbin!” Yells my blonde. “Here’s our coffee shop. You want? We have fifteen spare minutes.”

I separate with a big smile. Tammy’s fruity pears rebound from being squashed-flat. If only Meena’s face didn’t zip in, popping up like that! Stomach-turning! I say: “We can sit, eat-in even, if you’d like.”

“I’d like that a lot. Don’t try to unpack me into the closet and dresser. I’d rather do that on my own, know where everything is, not that I’ve got much. …I was going to shop, but now I’m almost broke…”

“Don’t worry, Baby” — I love calling Tammy this endearment, and since we’re out here where it’s meaningless, everybody even the Grips are ‘Baby,’ …It’s perfectly O.K. — “We‘ll make another twenty-five grand each on this film. That fifty we’ve each got left could last until payday, if it’s not for a month.”

We’re sitting at a table munching creampuffs, with me staring happily at smiling Tammy’s white-sugar-moustache face: Yellow goop’s squirted out, I’d like to lick it off her ruby lips instead of her flitting-out pink tongue to corners. Only reddish-brown hair, obviously Meena’s, appears to supplant her blonde?

I’m rubbing my eyes. The auburn hair disappears, but Meena’s features replace. I wonder if there’s a ‘love-antidote?’ Time is the only one I ever heard of, and that won’t work to eradicate my love for Meena because the love-object must be absent: She’ll be at the studio daily to reinforce my obsession? I take up Tammy’s free hand, lovely-sweet-pretty, in mine when we’re finished and kiss. We’re both finished eating, sipping coffee: Love her voice but I’m deaf to meaning of her words: Her subject is the money? I really wasn’t that hungry with the double meal I’d had, except for my ravenous Tammy-hunger...Staring crudely at her rounded arms, really-soft looking, with a white down…I reassure Tammy.’

Tammy hand-looses from mine, glances at the time, her wrist. “We’re going to have to get going now!”

* * *

[Filming at the ‘Country of Love’ Studio]

“Of course, I still love you very much, Meena!” I cry out despite my very-exposed position. And having spent most of an hour and a half self-hypnotizing myself not to love Meena, which seems to have worked! ‘Now, if only she wouldn’t have Tammy whip me lying face-down, my bare body forced down onto these vertical louvers!” [Kind of torture-mat lies under tied-down Gina: Impaled on upended slats.]

“I want you to count the strokes, and say “Thank you, Mistress, every time, you’ll do this for me, won’t you, Gina?” Her face is only passably good-looking too-thin really but I can’t see Tammy behind me well.

I do feel some affection for Meena. I can’t say why. I’m in pain. She taut-ropes my wrists, separates ankles and ties each, leaving a shoulder-width space in-between, so I feel my pussy open: Chains waist.

“Of course…Meena.” I am zombie-like, against my own will, some voice obeys rigorously all commands.

“Action!”

A very hard whip-stroke cracks on my bottom, driving my flapped pussy into the upended slat. “Ow!” My tits feel echoing shudder through me, zing almost as bad. Involuntarily pull on all the ropes and chains holding my overhead-outstretched arms and tied-ankles, wiggling my waist-chain. These sharp edgewise-slats cut into me. “One! Thank you, Mistress!” None of my struggling effective: But I’m really-exciting for the audience to look at, filmed? I feel pain surge through me, but also satisfaction?

Another crack on my back, this time striking from above, burning my nipples into the sharp slat-edge sticking up under me. My face is bothering me, too. I hope this doesn’t go on too long. Because my eyes are running already with my tit-burn and my pussy feels re-injured, red-vision-throbbing to my belly, back up, from yesterday’s bondage-torture sessions. I lately holler: “Two!” Thank you, Mistress!”

“Ow!” That vertical stripe hit both my butt-crack and my back, forcing, carving, both my cunt and tits into slat-edges. “Three! Thank you, Mistress!” Tammy you’re killing me. My freckly face-giant tits-square-tip nips-my dark-brick bush-pinkish-red pussy-Don’t you care at all-Don’t you love me? Can’t say.

As Tammy’s whip brutalizes: “Thwack!” “Four!” “Thank you, Mistress!” “Thwack!” “Five!” “Thank you Mistress!” “Six!” “Thwack!” “Thank you, Mistress!” [Missed my kidneys, hit both sides, driving my sore puss onto the slats, the last one, hit the middle of my upper back, forcing my nipples to be carved into from beneath] to take my mind off extreme hot pain tracks coursing my back, spreading onto my front:

[Flashback]

After unpacking my own, I remember how I loved and opening Tammy’s two suitcases. Small one: Her cosmetics. …Smells flowery like Tammy does, who sadly doesn’t know my heart-full love’s, all hers? Her panties are clean, neatly folded. Mostly plain white. A separate, zipped compartment has her dirty laundry, which doesn’t smell much and I’m holding the bag around my nose: Have to know her to even say it’s her body-odor but I know that’s her…natural scent.

I sit on the bed and lean my head down eyes closed, I only see Tammy and this time there’s no Meena-vision interfering: I quickly undo her larger suitcase, unsnapping it and flipping, removing, sniffing, holding, squeezing …Strip naked and thrust my arms through, my darling mammoth tits jiggling wildly —I don’t care, no one sees this— wear her nightie: Line of ribbon-bows near top to hide her boobs — mine show in the glass even my nipples, ‘cause I’m lots bigger there — it’s too long: A baby-doll nightie on Tammy? — She‘s a lot taller than me…I dance around in it, look at my voluptuous body wafting lace-trimmed-crepe, and swirl horizontally the transparency in the mirror — purple isn’t exactly my color, green would be better, match eyes?

Whipping it off, I look good stripped: There’s no bruising as I examine my boobs holding each biggie in turn, up to the glass. I pull out my usually-pinkish-red, pussy-lips, they’re too-reddish-purple: No big deal. I put on Tammy’s white-lace dress, it’s too-tight on my chest — ugh, my tits pressed-up, squashed in a Victorian image: I liken horrific-effect to a ‘70s British Hammer film. —Laughing. Otherwise, it’s too-long, past my knees: I look bride-like…Panting I little-by-little raise hem to my thigh-tops show my bush!

* * *

Stopping at the library, The Amazing Shocken’s book about Hypnosis is my piece of cake. In the ‘Ladies’, I try telling myself I’m ‘Very relaxed’ and to ‘Count slowly from three to zero’, next, ‘Wake without loving Meena.’ I wake all right leaning on a speckled, ceramic counter, my frizzy head against the mirror, but my nipples and pussy buzz me a great deal more. I don’t know why. I weave out. In back of the book, Mr. Shaw Chen [his real name] offers a free first-consult: I see his nearby address: Clock says I have thirty-five minutes. I leave his book on the table, go out. Noticing on my way, that unlike who I see at the studio, most employees here are kind-of-homely women: A requirement for librarians, or what?

On the street, I’m looking for Chen’s address: Soon I am here, knocking. I’m surprised he is so Oriental. He didn’t look Asian on the book jacket. Filipino? He motions me in. I explain I used his self-hypnosis technique, but now I’m hurting in sensitive places. He asks if I can pay thirty-five dollars or else give him something in trade. I would do him, but have no time today: I’m an actress…due at studio. “Try this on.”

It’s a long satin dress, sparkly ruby-red. I tell him not to look, so he goes away. This décolletage showing my deep cleavage means I can’t wear my bra with this outfit. I strip it off, boobs freely jouncing loose. Leaving on my silky pink panties. I wear the gown down to my ankles. Low-cut-enough neckline that half of each my melon-breasts, my square-shaped, red-orange nipples start to show: And, it’s backless.

“You’re shorter and bigger-busted than my former assistant was,” Chen grins, coming back with tea tray.

It looks good on me though, like he says: “It might be taken up a little and fit good.” He and I drink tea. He swings a watch, moves a lamp to shine at it, solemnly intoning, “You’re relaxed, very sleepy, Gina, you won’t love Meena but you won’t feel such pain in your groin and breasts.” A moving, ringing voice. “When you wake, you will won’t remember this instruction but you’ll be willing to work for Shocken: Be relaxed, feeling fine. Pleasing Shocken, very important to Gina. Pleasing Shocken, pleases Gina much. …Makes her happy.”

Claps his hands loudly, “Wake!” “…Gina, are you all right? …Do you feel better? …I gave you a freebie.”

I do feel a lot better and tell him so. I can do his act so long as it doesn’t interfere with my studio work. “…Can I learn to hypnotize my roommate? I learn O.K. …You could pay me half as much …Teach me?”

“The act is in the evening on the weekend. You would have to learn afterwards in our dressing room.”

“I work for the ‘Country of Love Studio’ during the day and on weekdays, so that will fit. …Perhaps I should clear it with them: I don’t know what all my contract says about other work. What’s the pay?“

“I’m willing to pay a quarter of the gate, a grand a night for you, probably net half that, if you discount-out your apprenticing, five hundred, total one thousand for both our two shows every week, Friday and Saturday if you can throw in a bonus for me…the bedroom kind? I’m attracted to your really-big boobs.“

“I’m not a whore, but let’s see if there’s anything there…?” [I kiss him and it is nice, no big deal, but for a guy, he’s a good kisser, doesn’t crunch-crotch.] I tell him, saying: You’re O.K. It’s possible. …Got to go.

He smiles and says, “One more for the road,” gives me his card, putting his arm around me and pulling the dress down. Suddenly he’s kissing both my bared breasts, lowering my satiny panty, licking all over, my front—, tops—, inner-thighs, my pussy… ”Ooooh!” ‘Cannot believe how exciting that is: I’m all naked!’

“I’m sorry — it just happened!” Amazing Shocken pulls panty back in place, pats my brick-colored bush…

“It’s okay, I’ve got to change back, Mr. Chen. Will I be all right filming, at my work today, d’ you think?”

“You will be fine. I could get to like you an awful lot Gina. I don’t think there is a single thing not to like!”

[Flashback ends]

* * *

[Filming at the ‘Country of Love’ Studio]

“Thwack!” “Aie!” [That one hit my asshole!] “Seven!” “Thank you, Mistress!” “Thwack!” “Eight!” “Thank you, Mistress!” “Thwack!” “Nine!” “Aieee!” “Thank you, Mistress!” “Thwack!” “Ten!” “Thank you, Mistress!” [My tender rear, inner and outer thighs! I count automatically, robotic when each thud shoves me down into hard, sharp edges -Tammy wrecking me- now recoiling-up.] “Thwack!” “Aieee!” “Eleven!” Thank you, Mistress!” “Thwack!” “Aieee!” [My pussy again, already-throbbing-burning-screaming for help!] ”Twelve!” “Thank you, Mistress!” “Tammy, please stop whipping my pussy — you’re killing me!” [I cry out: I’m getting woozy, my sore nipples, pussy… Slats digging into me — Ohh!]

“Cut!” Tom says to Meena, “Gina’s cut in-between her legs. Look at the blood. Whip’s a mess too.”

The Doctor arrives. “Undo her arms and legs, bring her down to my office. Tom, Meena, you should know better. At least use Tammy for awhile…” Disgusted but studiously-pokes me, supervises Grips.

Grips are loosing my waist-chain, removing ropes tying my arms and legs: I see deep grooves above my boobs and running through their centers at my red nipples, underneath my tits, also on my belly and legs, from slats cutting in deeply, my skin is purpled with etched-lines all over me. …Like carved into me really-deep… Throbs of hurt burst. Two men lift me. Carry me off to stairs, down to the doctor’s office.

The Doctor leads Grips to his examining room: “Put her on my table please. …Ralph George you can go.”

[Those guys have names?] “Thanks, Baby.” [I mutter to Grips, they’re holding hands, saying ‘Take care, Sweetheart’ and ‘It’s nothing, Darling.’] ‘My tits, my pussy! Constant pain tramps up to my neck, down to my weak knees…I have the weirdest burning-itching across my chest under and over, and my thighs…’

“Gina, you’re going to have to stop them before they hurt you so much as this, understand?” He rubs goo on my abraded areas. It takes a while, isn’t entirely nice: Slat-dents hurt. Doc prepares big needle.

“Isn’t that too big?” I ask. My body burning me all over, even inside my butthole, my pussy, my thighs…

Doctor shakes his horse-shaped, eyeglassed head. “I only have to stick you once this way: Combines sedatives-antiseptics-painkillers with your anti-inflammatory medicine.” Sticks it in my round left arm.

“Ouch!” I see him refilling his big needle. Still ache from his arm-injection. I remind: “You said once would do it?” “Ouch!” I yell again seeing him using his weapon on my left meaty, chubby butt-cheek.

“Don’t you want to get better twice as fast? Now lie there quietly for at least fifteen minutes…twenty minutes’d be better. Do you have a few days you can take off? I should consider it. I’ll tell Tom. You don’t moonlight, I hope? In any case, you’ll rip yourself up worse, if you try sex in the next three days.”

‘Doctor, what if I want to do a show or two on the weekend like, as a magician’s assistant? I only stand on the stage looking attractive mostly?” Sleepily I shut my eyes from an overhead; he’s extinguishing it.

“Let’s see, that’s four days from now, you might do that…Stop off and see me Friday before you do it.”

* * *

[Filming at the ‘Country of Love’ Studio]

Tammy stands in a tall birdcage inside long thin vertical bars of strip-steel. Arms tied behind, shoulders aching, ankles cuffed together, screaming, face wet. Meena looks deeply into Tammy’s blue eyes and clamps her breasts letting the sharp teeth sink into those fruity pinks abruptly, and suspending her by drawing up taut, wrapping ends around cage-crossbar, ceiling-chains connecting tits until Tammy’s tiptoe-stretched. Meena hot-pokes her butt, electrically prod-shocking two perfectly-round cheeks jumping-each-shock, through a rear-cage trap. Makes her leap, squealing “Aieee!” every poke. Her breasts sway, stretch, nipples elongate lighter, white-pink to their shakily-absolute maximum! Sweat breaking out all over Tammy’s top-stress-stricken, rigid frame: Relief in standing up as high as she can?

“Do you still love Meena?

“I don’t know…I’m too much pained! — Can anything feel good again? I want to go home…now! Aieeee!”

Meena throws a handful of tacks at Tammy’s feet. She starts to bleed from her feet, leaping off tacks.

Laughter, and Meena telling her, “You have to suffer to prove your great love to me! Little honey-pot!”

“Aieeee!”

Shocks her twice more with the prod on each delicately cream-colored, muscularly-tensed butt-cheek. “Aieeee!”

“Aieeee!”

Jumps about both times, yanking her fiercely-clamped tits, which are deformed from their usual pear-shape and only undersides, very white-cream and the bottoms of her large, pink nipples are visible, distorted to a pallid vestige. Hurt-wave flows through stretched-tight Tammy-body: Sudden-stiffness, next, a total release….All at once, her body relaxes and more can be seen, Tammy’s face, stretched-out bosom and clamped-chained nipples fell flat up pressed against front of cage-bars, her feet nearly-flat, balls of feet bloody impaled on tacks on the floor, knees a bit bent. Matted yellow hair hangs sloppily through the cage’s fretwork. Boobs as stretched as they can get, Tammy is blacked-out, hanging by her helper-waist-chain, and the tit-clamp-chains to distended, red-pink-nipple breasts. Upper-body, upraised-face, pale; rest, flushed red-purplish. Sighs, reduced-breathing close-up heard by Meena, Tom.

“Cut!” “We might as well send both newbies home…We’ve got as much as we’re going to get out of them today.” Tom nudges Meena, who reluctantly agrees. “We can cut and edit, decide on what to re-take tomorrow.” “O.K.” “I have some ideas for a pre-credit sequence with both of them.” “The Doctor says Thursday or Friday will be the soonest for Gina. I suppose we were a little hard on her for a start.”

* * *

[At the Used-car Lot]

Tammy sits in an ancient green auto, trying out an old, dented four-door. “$450? It’s not worth it.” Engine, rough, quits. She starts, revs it again. Boob-moves: Sway-shake-jiggle not lost on mechanic.

Jumpsuit-wearing mechanic leans in at driver’s side window, staring a little at Tammy’s nice chest: “Needs an oil-change. That’s all. I’ll give you $399.” [Smiles, raises eyebrows.] “How’s that?”

Tammy showing her good tits, visibly bouncing a bit as she turns the key. It starts. “Let me take it out.”

“I’ll have to go with you — in case. It’s a rule.” The mechanic in his greasy jumpsuit, throws a newspaper on the seat, gets in. “More rules.” He grins and motions: “Go ahead. Take her out — For you, I could offer a better deal, but if I’m good to you…” Makes quid-pro-quo back-and-forth motions with hands.

Tammy signals, whips the car onto the street and makes the green light, gives it the gas. “Vrooom!”

“Watch out, don’t speed now… [ Pats his fly meaningfully.] “You’d have to be willing…” [Questioning?]

She rips upward onto the Expressway on-ramps and guns the car, urging it to the highway’s speed-limit.

Taps gently on the dash. “This is a good car, but not a new car. You need to go a bit easier.”

Tammy opens her blouse one-handed. Her full bra with red marks descending into it, visible. “This what you mean by ‘being willing’?” Pulls off on the exit, not much of one: Only a gas-station and a luncheonette, which Tammy avoids, pulling into a brushy vacant lot on the other side from the business.

“Well, tit for tat. Is all.”

She holds out fifty dollars. “This is all I’ve got.”

“Well, young lady…”

Opening her bra, letting her full, pink-nipple boobs falls out. Smiling. “You call me ‘Tammy.’”

“O.K., Tammy” Mechanic undoes jumpsuit, shirt, goes into back seat. Points to ‘Sam’ over shirt pocket.

Tammy looks around, stay inside, climbs over the front bench seat: Landing her svelte thighs, full, pudgy but heart-shaped, perfect butt on the back seat. Rips off her panties. Sparse light-brown-haired bush and cream-tan thighs, presented. Reaches for purse, passes a premium condom packet out to Sam. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, Sam, but I don’t trust the men who’ve been with girls you’ve been with!”

He spreads her curvy legs roughly. Atop, fingers her first, probing wetness, puts on the rubber, entering slippery pussy smoothly with an “Ahhhh”, kissing open-mouthed, moving circularly above and below.

‘A rough male face, but I’ve seen worse…’ Tammy gleefully spreads wider and puts one leg up on deck.

Driving back, Tammy and the guy enter his shack, where he signs the pink sheet, but is holding it back.

“I think I’m ready again, how ‘bout a B.J.?” Pulls down jumpsuit top, rubs himself half-hard.

“All right, Sammy-baby, but is anyone around?” ‘If you must you bastard: Things I do just to get by…’

Holds suit top up, Sam puts a ‘Back In Five Minutes’ sign on the door and pulls down the shade. Unzips.

Tammy undoes blouse which yields a full, creamy, pink-tipped, tempting display and has exactly the right effect on Sam’s appendage, immediately rising to the occasion: Passed another condom-packet.

‘Luckily I at least had the sense not to re-bra.’ She’s thinking as she kneels on the gritty black linoleum.

* * *

[At the ‘Country of Love’ Studio, Doctor’s Office]

Tammy is saying, “We can leave if you want. I bought us a car: An old Dodge but it runs all right and we can get to work and back — except now I’m broke: Completely.” A sad open Tammy-face with lips apart.

Gina, prettily naked, is turning on the doctor’s table and slides her legs off. “Oh I didn’t see you Doctor.”

He leans on the door, says, “That’s O.K., you rested a half-hour. You can go, but don’t drive or do work.”

Tammy turns around toward the doctor and blushes, “I’ll do all of it for Gina, Doctor. Don’t worry.”

He smiles, stealing another peek at Gina’s voluptuous but reddish-horizontally-lined body. Exits.

Gina: ‘I got another job for the weekend and I’m going to be paid right away. So, …no money-worries.’

* * *

[At ‘Piquante’s Showroom — ‘The Amazing Shocken’s’ Hypnotist-show]

Gina: ‘I’m filtering through the audience, sexy in my sparkly, low-front, backless red dress. I see a wavy-haired brunette guy with a hard-looking tough blonde wife. I’ll bet she dominates terribly.’ “Here he is!” I announce, to which there is a smattering of applause:

After which Shocken says, “Won’t you please come up on stage and assist us as a volunteer, sir?”

Into the microphone, his deep suggestive soft voice says, “Give him a big hand, please, folks?”

I accompany the brown-haired chap: Taller than I’d thought, he can look right down my dress. I smile, even pull my top out so he can see my red-orange-nipples, grapefruit-tits fully.

“Thank you.” He has the nerve to say.

“What’s your name?”

“Roger.”

That figures. I tell Shocken on stage: “This is Roger.” Step aside and to the rear with arm-wave, smile.

He tells Roger to be very relaxed and happy and waggles his watch on its chain: “You’re a chicken, so bend your arms at the elbows, squatting down, flap them! Go ‘Puck, puck, puck.’ …You won’t be a chicken after I wake you and you will be very happy, relaxed and no longer saying ‘Puck, puck, puck…”

The guy squats down and jumps about, flapping his arms and ‘pucking’ outrageously.

Everybody laughs, even me, but not Chen: He snaps his fingers and says, “Wake up!” “…Mr. Roger, how do you feel?”

“I feel good…Did you do it?”

I escort Roger back to wild applause. “I wouldn’t mind knowing you better…Gina?”

“Come to our show.” Ushering him into his seat I bend forward again provide a good peek: Wife glaring.

* * *

[In the Dressing Room at Piquante’s Showroom]

The Amazing Shocken says, so you repeat it again: “…Very relaxed and happy, you aren’t in love with Meena, you only love Gina. …Very, very much. …Awfully, you can’t hardly see anything but Gina’s face, her lovely, frizzy, red hair and delicious, mouth-watering, full, grapefruit-breasts. You’d like to suckle Gina’s rather-large, unusual red-orange nipples and love her brick-colored pussy totally-thoroughly too.”

“…And, don’t forget to say, Tammy always wants to take all her clothes off and rub herself — Does she have tits like yours? …Oh, well, pear-tits, fine too! — To make you want her…I think that will help. Tell her only to do it when you alone and at home…” Say it for practice: “Tammy… You’re very relaxed…”

I repeat what he said in a serious ringing voice without my swinging bangle, which is an earring: “Tammy you are very relaxed and happy, you aren’t in love with Meena. Not one bit in love with Meena, it’s Gina, you only love Gina!” And so on… for a good half-hour.

Finally Shocken says, “You got it, not exactly-correct but close-enough to do the trick…You’re beginning to convince me to fall in love with you!” He’s removing my sparkly red dress, its short shoulders falling...

I don’t have a bra on, so I’m topless now. His mouth on my nipples. I’m helplessly looking at the top of Shocken’s head. At least, he’s not balding. Next he’s eating me, my pussy, he’s opening my stocky legs:

My thighs tremble involuntarily: I have trouble resisting the tendrils of warm tongue-thrilling and I lie down only protesting to say “This floor ain’t clean! …You’re unshaven!” Reach for my clothes, safety.

“It’s an emergency, baby! Keep kissing! We Asians don’t need to shave as often!” He’s climbed up me.

“…And what about this? If you care…” [From clothes-pile, grab out premium condom-packet, display.]

“…Yeah, If I have to…”

His pointy, pussy-juice-tasting tongue is completely inside my mouth. I could get to like him! Roll my tongue at his. A warm, wet mouth-alliance! Spicy, sort of…and rubbery, but in a good way, filling me!

Throw my cunt up to him, he penetrates me entirely, neither of us being all that big. “Thrup!” e fit!

* * *

[At Gina and Tammy’s New Place]

“So you feel good now… Are you comfortable?” I ask post-hypnotic Tammy. “Your outfit looks tight.”

Open eyes wide. ”I’m very happy. But I’m stony broke. How much d’you make at Piquante’s?” Tammy disrobing slowly. A button at a time, she’s undoing…I wonder if I should tell her to strip faster…not like Gypsy Rose Lee. Oh, that helps. She’s rubbing thick boobs heavy inside her bra: Tammy’s long fingers inside rotate, press, pinch, twist her own nipples playfully. I can’t see nipples: They look erect from give-away shape. She’s flipping each bra-cup up and down with hands. Never did this before! Bounce!’

“Oh! Ah! You are so right! I am wearing a little too much!” Reaches behind under her sharkskin-like, silver shirt, unhooks her bra: Pulls shoulder-straps down inside from her unbuttoned front of blouse.

God, at this rate, I won’t have Tammy tonight. I bet her roughed-up tits are hot-to-the-touch right now.

“Gee, I must be turning you on! I don’t mean to, although I have a funny feeling: Gina, that I want to touch you and kiss you. I’m so sorry, but could I kiss you, a peck perhaps?” Tears out her bra, making her boobs jiggle back, forth, up, down, riotously. “Ow! You know they’re sore a bit from work today… Notice, they aren’t careful of me any more than you.” Rubs up and down her crotch fast like she’s itchy!

If you want a job done right you’ve got to do it yourself! I let Tammy come to where I’m sitting on my bed, pull back her satin-ish blouse and expose her fine pears, licking, sucking, kissing, rubbing my face back and forth slapping my face into both creamy big tits pretty hard nipping her at times with my teeth.

“That’s nice, but can I kiss you? …I’m unsure, but I might be falling in love with you a little Gina? Will you forgive me?” This is unusually forward, sounding like an entranced-voice…Tammy getting loose?

Tammy is really gorgeous, and those whip-marks or shocker-marks whatever they are, on her perfect, heart-shaped bottom only make her more attractive, like it’s a bulls-eye. “I’m happy to love you,” I assure her. “Baby” I say, attacking her pussy, holding her butt as she stands there by the side of my bed.

“My feet, they hurt and you’ve held me too-tight!” “…Argghh!”

Tammy comes, but I’m not sure it was all my head-whirling doing, her butt is bleeding and so are her feet! “You know, I think the studio overdid you! But you could lie down here and please me now…”

Tammy seems hesitant and says, “I only wanted kisses.” We lie back down on the bed, me on bottom.

I kiss her three warm softies, feeling she’s won this round. The first only a lips-smacking, sucking-a-bit type. Next, a little more — I can tease her back, too! — I open my lips and tongue-dart inside her, quick, hot-stabbings. The third is the Full Monte with slurping, twirling, leaning-in: I feel my boobs press hers. “Better put goop on your bottom and feet so they don’t get infected.” Squirm out from underneath. Tammy bounces her creamy tits sideways, keeping her bleeding butt off the sheets by turning, to squash them down, lying on her belly. Closing her legs to prevent my looking up her or touching her intimately?

Smiles up at me saucily, my blonde, heartless bitch… ”Don’t be away long. I love you so-o much, Gina.”

Yeah, yeah, like a little tease. I’m dressed, and fast-disrobe to my sexy bra and panties. Grab the goops.

“Gee, those marks on you look rough. I hope we didn’t do you in thoroughly, Gina.” Kneeling back on her heels on the bed. Her fine boobs well-displayed but purplish in spots, near her large, pink nipples.

“I’m okay, you can goop me with this Aloe Vera when I’m through with you.” [Passing her other tube.] ‘…‘Sporin for cut feet and bottom. Now look at this. I quickly use my bangle to put Tammy under and tell her, “You want my pussy, its taste and smell are catnip for you. You won’t feel right without you’re quick-stripped, rubbed-body and pussy-eating until I come multiply. Then everything is ducky, you’re relaxed, happy, satisfied! You don’t remember my hypnosis of you or commands, but feel great, though most-pussy-hungry…” …”Wake up now!” “How’re you, can I rub the antiseptic on you now, Tammy?”

“I kind-of would like to make love with you…Can I try? Gina? What if I ask you for your panties to play with while you goop me, would that be all right?” Smiles daintily laps out her pointy red tongue, back-in.

I like this a lot. I must remember Tammy should be even more meekly-groveling. “Sure, I’ll let you eat my pants if you want it bad, Tammy: First turn on your tummy for me so I can rub ‘Sporin on your butt.”

“You’ll let me have your pants, won’t you, Gina?” Pleading look from naked blonde. Can’t hardly take it.

I nod. Tammy’s so pathetic. She rolls over still looking back imploring me with her eyes. “More of it has to be applied and must be worked-in more than you’d expect!” I put out a part of the tube on my hand and dab each place it needs it, next, rub pretty hard, up-down and circling in both directions, telling her: “That should do for your hurt bottom: You know, yours is unusually-lovely.” Couldn’t help it: She is.

Only a grin, where she’d always thank me. “Give me your soiled panties now, Gina! — You promised!”

I stop and pull them off, throw them to my nude, pink-nipple, busty blonde. “Thanks!” She hollers, catching them like a hungry lion would a steak, and sticking them in her mouth! “I love your stink Gina!”

“Put out your feet over the edge now, Baby.” I sit at the foot of the bed, absently thinking I might have overdone that pussy-tasting instruction, while I rub Tammy’s feet with ‘Sporin looking instead at her chubby face, the surrounding blonde waves trickling down onto her shifting pear-boobs, so pinkly-pretty, as she kisses, licks, sucks, bites my panties! I finish one foot, move to the other. Tammy says, “If I eat you until you come, you can eat me or even dildo me if you’ve got a tool…” I show her my Strap-on.

We get in sixty-nine position and I can’t keep up with her eating me. I come: “Argghh!” That’s the quickest-ever, but I was delayed, kept putting it off from earlier? She is whirling her head around great for a beginner: I might slow her or re-direct her. “Higher up and more on the outer-lips, Pussy-Slave!”

“O.K.” She makes me come again. Next, dives back in, using her tongue more. Wears panty on head!

“Let me catch you up first.” I’m huffing and puffing, can hardly stand it but I do bring her off, she’s grunts and groans, waving her curves, looking like she’s waiting for me. Ridiculous, with pants on hair!

“Can’t I try eating your pussy once more Gina, please?”

“All right, but let’s sleep after this, all right?” I don’t eat her, but buckle on the Strap-on harness higher than usual above my clit and in sixty-nine position: I’ve never tried this before, I’m introducing the big ribbed dildo into her cunt, first moving myself up free of Tammy’s tongue, -she mewls keening- next back down-pushing my pussy toward her face more. I lie back to see Tammy curled around peculiarly, looks impossible for Sweetie to reach my pussy, her tongue stuck far out, not touching me, a good gap…

When I work three-quarters of the very-big and wide fake-shlong into her: She says, “Great!” mashing her face into my pussy and ass. I can’t pump: “Loosen up on me, won’t you, Tammy?” “Argghh!”

Tammy unwinds herself, free of my bush, saying, “I’m bereft without your …sweet, pink, tender …flesh on my face, Gina, but go ahead?—I’m pining…down here all alone without your so-tangy smell acidic taste over my lips. …Do your worst, try to hurt me, that’s where I’m so-o strong-invulnerable-in my sex!”

Take her at her word: Pour it on, man-pushing, a real whopper, my thighs and knees jerk around her face!…Whap! She is strong there, too! I yell, pump mercilessly, remember her teasing me earlier, as I hit the rear of her vagina, cervix and, feel an entrance into, what is that, at the end, Tammy’s…uterus? Hold her rear thighs, crush-pinching tight her wonderful curvies with both hands. I bang her for all she’s worth repeatedly, …whamming, thudding, slamming, thrusting whole hips into it! I hope this learns you being a bitch! “Bitch!” I say aloud! We’re practically shoving off the bed, every whaling thrust of mine!

“Aieee!” Tammy shouts. I keep whole-length pumping and while Tammy has been apart from me during my violent thrashing, she hasn’t stopped her heroic efforts: Re-buries her brick-bush-covered face. I‘m thrilled, helplessly hurling every-ounce, strenuous-push into two roughest-galoot pumps, and:

“Argghh!” Tammy’s coming, way ahead of me, I won’t orgasm again, but hear, “I love you very, very much, Gina, I’m sorry…Boo-hoo, …Sniff-sniff…Waahhh!” Tammy is crying? …Think I might’ve kicked her?

Sweat breaks out all over me in a light sheen: Smell sex. See her bottom’s bloody. Did I do that to her?

“Me, too..” I must’ve finally reached Tammy’s limit and used up any lubrication we had, so I pull back, un-hitch my harness, draw out the long, very-sticky, hard-rubber dildo from Tammy’s light-brown bush.’

“Don’t! Puh-leesse! I need you! You can call me ‘Bitch’ if you want to …even ‘Pussy-Slave’…I am, you know. I have to have you always, Gina! Please give your pussy back to me to eat more, I need you.”

‘Put it back?’ Trace her pussy-lips gently-hear her respond-sigh absently poke erect her delicate tiny clit.

“Oooh!” Tammy cries. I settle my bush back on her wet face. Notice panties are falling half-off her hair: I remove them. “I’m really your slave Gina, you can do your worst to me anytime…I’m all yours, darling!”

To be continued?