The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mega-Hero III: Underworld Enslaved

As the saga of Mega-Hero continues, I just wanted to dedicate this to a friend and send a ‘thank you’ out there to Garrick for inspiration for some of the plot line for Number 3!

“Good evening, this is Channel 69 News at 11, and I’m Mark Putana. Our lead story tonight; ‘Where is Mega-Hero?’ Echo City’s resident superhero champion has been missing for months now, and although others have taken up the gauntlet of filling the hero vacuum formed by the absence of the city’s most powerful super-hero, there is still the question of what happened to him. Some believe he was captured by any number of his super villain enemies, but the majority were in prison the last time Mega-Hero was seen in public. Others believe he simply retired to wherever he came from, perhaps believing that others, such as Eagle-Man and Raven-Boy could take over his policing duties. Whatever the reason, we can only hope that he is well, and will return to us one day, and be Echo’ City’s greatest defender of law.”

“Suckers. Keep looking, goofballs. He’s yesterday’s news.”

“And on the subject of Eagle-Man and Raven-Boy, it’s been a week since they were last seen, although there are unsubstantiated rumors that Raven-Boy has been seen in the very late hours of the night, unaccompanied by his older partner. This disquieting development has therefore brought forth the city’s secondary level of heroes, and even some wannabes to take up the challenge of keeping the streets of our fair city safe from the criminal element. And to those brave men and women, we say ‘thank you’, and please help us bring back Mega-Hero.”

“Yeah, well, good luck ta them, ‘cuz they’ll just be scragged by me in due time. Shut it,off, Lacey.”

“Our follow-up story leads us to the criminals plaguing our city that our superheroes protect us from, namely from the alleged crime boss, Lord Underworld, himself—”

“Waitwaitwait! He’s talkin’ ‘bout me! Don’t touch the TV, just yet, babe.”

“Although we’ve had our share of super villains such as the Axe-Man, Kommander Khaos, and the Black Lion, none are as enigmatic and mysterious as the alleged man at the top, a crime boss that goes by the name of ‘Lord Underworld’, which is self-explanatory; he lords over the dark criminal underworld of Echo City. Unseen by all, hinted at by informants, but seemingly all-powerful judging by his lack of capture and prosecution, and of witnesses that would willingly implicate him in any number of crimes going back a decade, Lord Underworld would seem to be Echo City’s biggest problem, even more so than taxes, unemployment or even why our major league baseball sucks.”

“Waddaya talkin’ ‘bout unemployment, bub?! I’m employing joes to do my dirty work all the time! HAHAHAHAHA! See, Ginny? I made a funny!”

“Tee-hee! That’s funny, Boss-honey!”

“And perhaps that’s the greatest tragedy of them all, when we return to the fate of Mega-Hero. For while our most trusted champion succeeded in keeping Echo City safe from so many unusual, insane, or dangerous villains, he never did catch Lord Underworld. His career as a superhero was never topped off by his successful capture of the most dangerous gangster of them all. And for that, we must all hope that Mega-Hero can hear this, and take it upon himself to don his costume just once more and rid our city of Lord Underworld, once and for all.”

“Chckenshit hero never got to me, and he won’t now! Shut it off now, Lacey. There that’s better. Let’em look for me. Ain’t nobody gonna find me, ‘cuz nobody suspects who I am in my normal day-to-day life.”

“Boss-honey, we’re here! The Baby-Doll Club!”

“Yeahyeah, I know. All this talk ‘bout me is makin’ me horny! The four of us are gonna get busy before we go inside. Lacey, Ginny, you get down below and pretend my cock’s a popsicle. As for you, Treena, your pussy and my tongue are gonna make like a subway train an’ a tunnel! C’mere!”

While Lord Underworld watched the news from the safety of his stretch Rolls Royce, and enjoying the sound of Lacey gagging as he forced as much of his thick cock down her throat, getting off on his own power-trip, another pair of eyes watched the same newscast, and they were not pleased.

“The audacity of that wannabe Al Capone claiming domination of Echo City, when everyone on the streets will know that it’s actually I that have this city’s superheroes on their knees, literally! I’ve even added heroes like Silver Shield and the Blazer to my legion of man-slaves, and still I receive no credit for my superiority. However this has opened my eyes, Jules and Lance. I’ve been too preoccupied with controlling the hero population, and have denied the villainous population my seductive charms. Well, no longer. The ego maniac calling himself ‘Lord Underworld’ will fall before me, and proclaim his unconditional love and desire for me! And then I’ll take all of his money and riches and claim them for my own! The Enslaver promises this!”

“You’ll be a complete success, Master!”

“We will obey your every wish to see that you succeed, Master!”

The Enslaver sat back down in his regal-looking chair, and forced himself to relax as he had been prior to watching the news. Holding his own huge 9-inch cock up with one hand, Mega-Hero and Eagle-Man continued their own oral-servicing of the Enslaver’s cock, their wills enslaved by this god of a hunk, their only desire to offer as much pleasure as possible to their gorgeous male master. The Enslaver sighed from enjoyment as the tongues of both subdued superheroes did wonderful things to his cock, a crooked smile of satisfaction crossing his swarthy features as he watched the heroes suck and lick his cock from top to bottom while still dressed in their hero costumes, but with an added feature on both.

The crotch area had been given an opening so that their own beautiful hard cocks could hang out for him to admire, as they sported their own raging hard-ons, their glowing mind-controlling cock-rings inducing them to be his worshipping cock-sluts.

Yes, it would be most entertaining so see yet another straight man turned gay, this time a crime boss, worshipping his cock...

THE NEXT DAY:

The Enslaver concocted a plan that would see Mega-Hero returned to the outside world, if only for a short time. Eyewitnesses would inform the press that he was back, and after a challenge and a super-deed or two Lord Underworld would be drawn out from under his rock, and when he did so...he would become the property of the Enslaver in short order.

Citizens of Echo City watched in awe as their greatest hero, dressed in his blue and white spandex, his white cape flowing behind his sexy bum, came to the rescue of several citizens trapped in a burning building (secretly ignited by the enslaved Blazer, a superhero capable of controlling fire...but not the fire in his spandex-clad crotch, if his cocksucking of the Enslaver was any indication!).

Shocked news crews rolled their cameras, and jostled for the best angle as Mega-Hero walked towards them, grinning ear to ear, his mind filled with one secret purpose; to follow the Enslaver’s plan to the letter.

“Mega-Hero! Where have you been?!” asked a reporter from Channel 69. “We’d thought you were—”

The champion of Echo City raised a hand to calm and interrupt the reporter at the same time. They all looked on expectantly, thinking that they would hear Mega-Hero’s impressive, deep, booming voice. Instead, the hero now spoke with a bit of a lilt to his voice, and even a lisp that snuck out occasionally, which had never been noticed before.

“I’m back! And becauth of that, Echo City will be safe! I promise you that, on my word as a superhero! I have to leave for now, but I’ll leave all of you reporters, you...sexy, sexy reporters to issue a single challenge, which ith; Lord Underworld, this city isn’t big enough for the both of uth! I dare you to come after me, you underworld scum! Let’s see what kind of a man you really are, you little sissy weasel! You puny dick-jerker! If you’re any kind of a man, try and stop me before I get you first! And if not, well, your mother...!”

It couldn’t have worked better, as Lord Underworld took the bait, so incensed was he by the name-calling from the sissy-voiced hero as he watched events unfold on the nightly news, alongside his trio of villainous female sluts. He was a very handsome man, barely in his thirties and as healthy as a race horse, filling out his custom business suit to a T. His strong-jawed face reddened from the fury he felt within, unaccustomed to being challenged by another man, and one in a Halloween costume!

“’Scum’, am I?! Got a small dick, do I?! Well, I’ll show him! He ain’t gonna get away with that! I’ll meet this creep head-on and then we’ll see who’s the bigger man!”

“Ooooh, poor Lordy-wordy!” cooed Lacey. “Let me show you that we all know you’ve got the biggest, sexiest cock in the world!”

She dove right in, opening his pants up and taking his dick in her hand, as the other two women crawled across the big sofa in his drawing room, and took their rightful places as they served him, making him forget his troubles, if only for an hour. It felt good to have power, to be a man and dominate whoever he came across. He screwed women physically, and screwed men financially, taking from them whatever he wished, because he was Lord Underworld.

What the crime boss didn’t see on TV was the arrival of Inspector Ridge, a police officer on the Echo City force, and long-time friend of Mega-Hero. He dashed out of his car, and ran up to the returning superhero, a smile on his face. Mega-Hero smiled back at him, but not for the same reasons.

Mmm, sexy cop with nice tight pants! thought Mega-Hero to himself. Uh, but I’ve got to follow the Enslaver’s plan.

“You’re back! Thank God!” Ridge grinned, shaking the hero’s hand.

“And I need you, Ridge! I need you so badly!” Mega-Hero sighed with relief, not releasing the cop’s hand.

“Whaaa—?” gasped Ridge, turning red from embarrassment in front of the reporters.

“I—I mean, I need some information from you!” Mega-Hero corrected himself, trying to focus on his task. Damn! Why’d Ridge have to be such a fine-looking cop?! “We need to talk.”

And with that, Mega-Hero pulled Ridge free from the group, held him in front of himself, and with a giant leap of his powerfully-muscular legs, launched himself and Ridge into the air and an unscheduled flight over the sprawling city.

“AAAAAHHHH!!! Mega-Heroooo! I’m not good with heiiiights!” the panicked inspector cried out.

“Don’t worry, Ridge! I’ve got you!” the hero called out through the whipping wind, encircling his arms around the police officer’s torso so that he was held tightly against his own broad blue and white chest. It felt safer to Inspector Ridge for about 3 seconds, until he began to think it was too tight, and he could feel every muscle, and that meant every muscle that Mega-Hero possessed, pressed up against him. But what could he do?! Struggle to have M.H. hold him a little looser?! He was flying over Echo City a thousand feet over the streets for cripe’s sake!

“Where are we goinggggg?!” Ridge called out, noticing that Mega-Hero’s cheek touched his if he turned his face even an inch to the right.

“The Taylor Building, my friend!” the superhero revealed, even as the skyscraper loomed before them.

Thank God! I thought he was going to take me to freakin’ San Francisco or something! the cop thought to himself.

They touched down, and Mega-Hero led Inspector Ridge to the open doorway, and down into a green-hued staircase, that led into a green-misted room of unknown proportions. His cop’s intuition told him that this wasn’t right, and yet what could be wrong if he was in the presence of the city’s, no, the world’s greatest superhero?

“Inspector Ridge, my master. as you wished,” Mega-Hero said to the green void, kneeling.

Oh, oh!” Ridge thought to himself. Maybe there is a problem here!

He squinted as an overhead light illuminated a mysterious leather-clad man in black, possessing powerful-looking arms, a broad hairy chest, and a black mask. Ridge could figure out that this wasn’t the hero of Vancarter City, the Silver Shield, and if Mega-hero was calling this dude ‘master’ he probably wasn’t on the right side of the law.

“Welcome, Inspector Ridge...to my lair.”

“Yea? And who might you be?” Ridge asked, a hand slowly reaching for his gun in his shoulder holster. Mega-Hero was on his feet, and holding the police officer in his bear hug from behind again, before he even touched the pistol’s handle.

“You can call me ‘The Enslaver!”

“Uh, huh?” Ridge frowned, unimpressed, and uncomfortable because Mega-Hero was fully erect and pressed in quite close to his bum cheeks. All this time Mega-Hero had seemingly hidden his sexuality, he supposed. Why come out now? And why couldn’t he stop sneaking little squeezes of his ass?! “Enslaver of what?”

“Come, come, Inspector, I should think that’s obvious. But allow me to welcome you properly to my headquarters, before you join my legion of slaves.”

The Enslaver waved a hand and the room lit up enough to display a line-up of superheros, villains, and musclemen. Ridge gasped in surprise as he saw Eagle-Man, Raven-Boy, Silver Shield, the Blazer, Triton, Killer-Dogg, and Black Lion, embarrassed and repulsed by the way they’d all had their costumes modified so that their penises and balls hung out of openings in their various costumes, encircled by what appeared to be a gold ring that glowed. The man in black’s gay fantasies also included a pair of bodybuilders wearing nothing more than thongs and body oil, but they appeared slightly different. Perhaps they weren’t mind-controlled as the heroes and villains seemed to be, because they seemed conscious enough to take in their surroundings...and probably enjoy it, a grossed-out Ridge thought to himself..

“What is this? What’s going on? Hey! Mega-Hero, please stop touching my bum!” Ridge demanded.

“You’re actually here to help the citizens of Echo City, Inspector. You see I’ve set in motion plans to capture and enslave Lord Underworld, but I also knew that you might have valuable information to make his enslavement that much easier, what with your contacts and connections.”

Ridge was about to cooperate, until he said, “Waitaminute! If I do that, you’ll just take his place as crime boss! Won’t you?! I don’t know you, mister, and I might not be choosing the lesser of two evils here! And on top of that you’ve hypnotized Mega-Hero and the others to do your dirty work! You can’t be in it for good if you’re controlling them!”

“Depends upon your point of view, Inspector. I’ve also rid the streets of Triton, Killer-Dogg, and Black Lion. Do you want Komannder Khaos and Kid Khaos stopped? I can do that for you. Do you want the Axe-Man turned into a limp-wristed pansy? I can also arrange that. Just point me in the right direction to take over Lord Underworld’s empire and Echo City will be safe.”

“Safe?!” Ridge cried out, indignant. “Safe from a leather-wearing faggot like you?!”

The Enslaver stiffened, and flexed his fingers in his leather gloves. “I thought...we could do this without effort. Still...if it means I have the pleasure of forcing you to serve me, then it doubles my enjoyment.”

“Power trip, you mean!” Ridge spat. “Mega-Hero! Don’t listen to him! Break whatever control he has over you! Are you even listening to me?! All of you! Listen to—uh!” Ridge grunted as a glaring light was suddenly shone in his face from above, and seemed to fill up his very mind with an unusual dullness. He squinted and tried to turn away, but Mega-Hero adjusted his hold of the police officer so that he held Ridge’s chin and had to stare straight at the light.

“Look into the light, Inspector. Admire and bath in it’s myriad colors...” the Enslaver commanded gently.

“N-no...” the cop grunted trying to resist, but it was like trying to fight King Kong.

“Look deeply into the light...yesss...warm, inviting light...so irresistible...”

“No, I...I’m not going to...going to...”

“Look into it’s seductive glare, making your body come alive with sexual energy...so inviting...so pleasurable...”

“Pleasurable...yes...” sighed Ridge, who stopped resisting Mega-Hero’s grasp. With a nod from the Enslaver, the superhero released the cop, removed his sports jacket, undid his pants, and exposed his dick. Accepting an item from Lance, Mega-Hero placed an enslaving cock-ring around Ridge’s cock before he stepped back, allowing the light to wash over the Inspector, and reflect off the activated cock-ring.

“Feels sooo good to drink in my mesmerizing ray, doesn’t it?” the Enslaver suggested, standing before the hypnotized cop.

“Yesss...” Ridge sighed, his crotch beginning to bulge with an erection.

“So invigorating...so sensual...” the masked villain said, gently taking the officer’s cheeks in his hands, and tilting his head slightly, his thumbs opening his mouth as he leaned in. “...so enticing...”

“Enticing...” Ridge said, aware of what was about to happen, but unable to muster any resistance.

The Enslaver lips were in Ridge’s a second later, and his hot tongue a second after that as their open mouths collided in a passionate kiss. Ridge’s eyes widened at the never-before-experienced feel of another man deep-kissing him, but the longer it went on the more he relaxed and enjoyed it, sighing his breath out along with the Enslaver’s own hot and heavy breath. As an officer of the law he’d always remained on the ‘good’ side, but as the Enslaver made him obey him, he welcomed the experience of walking on the ‘dark and dangerous’ side, turned on by a gay man that wanted to control him. Their heads tilted one way and then the other from the left then the right and back again in a kiss that seemed to go on for almost two minutes. Ridge raised his hands and wrapped them around the Enslaver’s waist, as their lips never released each other’s hungry mouths.

The villain eventually released his mouth, but not his face and asked, “You loved that...didn’t you?”

“I...I loved it...” Ridge sighed, spellbound, still able to taste the Enslaver in his mouth, his lovestruck eyes unable to leave the Enslaver’s masculine visage.

“Yes, you did, Inspector Ridge; you love kissing me. Just as you love me! You love the Enslaver! You love being enslaved!” he commanded, as he lowered a hand and massaged Ridge’s throbbing erection.

“I love the Enslaver...I love being enslaved...” Ridge smiled obediently, his eyes admiring strong man before him, his will no match for the ray.

“And as a slave of mine, you will worship my cock with mind, your hands, your mouth!”

“W-worship...cock? N-noooo. Not...gay.”

“You are now, Inspector Ridge!” the Enslaver countered, watching and enjoying the look of confusion on the police officer’s face, as he released the cop and stepped back a few feet from him. “You love cock! You hunger for my cock! Feel yourself give in to your urges, your gay urges, and submit to me! Approach me, Inspector Ridge, and kneel before my gorgeous, powerful cock!”

Ridge staggered forward at first, not wishing to be free of the warm, mesmerizing light, but felt it travel with him, even as he fell to his knees before the leather-clad villain. By that time the light had hypnotized him into a state of suggestion he couldn’’t and didn’t want to resist. The Enslaver removed his mask, revealing a handsome if darkly-dangerous face, smiling with superiority and victory. Ridge gasped at the face, and found himself smiling widely at him.

“Oh, God, you’re so good-looking! You’re the most beautiful hunk in the world!” his obvious rock-hard erection displaying his new urges.

“Yes, I am. Now take my cock into your mouth...and show me how much you enjoy being my slave.”

With shaking hands, Ridge stared at the bulging crotch of the Enslaver’s leather pants, opening them from the top and gradually pulling them half way down to the villain’s thighs. He found his mouth go dry and hungry at the same time as he beheld the biggest dick he’d ever seen in his life, sprouting out from a bush of black pubic hair. He’d never held the slightest bit of interest in gay sex or penises before, but now he began to question himself ‘why?’ as he licked his lips, his right hand encircled the warm manhood, and aimed it towards his open mouth.

Engulfing the head with his lips like a starving man and sighing from the newfound bliss, Inspector Ridge began to stroke the Enslaver’s cock with obvious enjoyment as his hand moved back and forth across the thick shaft tapping against his lips every time he stroked towards himself. Swallowing more and more of the hard man-meat every second, he loved the feel of the superior cock in his hand, and tilted his head side to side, luxuriating in the new textures and experiences as his lips made the cock wet and slippery with his saliva.

“That’s it, Ridge...suck your first cock and be enslaved by it,” the Enslaver prompted him. “I do love a man in uniform!”

With his police badge gleaming in the light of the mesmerizing ray, and his gun remaining securely packed away in his shoulder holster, Ridge groaned and grunted with ever-increasing joy as his lips, tongue, and hands made love to the Enslaver’s powerfully seductive cock. It became his whole world, his one goal in life to suck it and taste the inevitable rush of hot cum that he was furiously trying to release.

The heroes and villains gathered nearby watched with delirious smiles on their faces as yet another man fell before the Enslaver’s cock, and one by one they each began to masturbate as they watched the seduction unfold. In their own dreamworlds, Eagle-Man and Raven-Boy and Killer-Dogg began to stroke themselves, oblivious to everyone around them other than Ridge being turned into the Enslaver’s latest cock-slut.

The Enslaver moaned and smiled at his latest slave, pleased with the enthusiasm and uniqueness of his latest boy-toy. Yes, Ridge was learning how to suck cock very well, which would mean that he would keep the Inspector as a slave, but program him to retain his outside life, unlike certain other slaves present. Ridge removed the cock from his mouth, only so that he could ravage the thick shaft with layers of kisses and saliva, licking the magnificent cock of the supervillain up and down again and again and again. His new Master sighed again and moaned, surprised that such a formerly-straight man could become so enthralled and possessed with his incredible cock.

But then he knew that it was for two obvious reasons; Ridge was probably intelligent, but not possessed of a superior intellect that could resist his mesmerizing. And secondly, well, his huge, awe-inspiring cock would make anyone, straight or gay, male or female, conscious or hypnotized, fall under his love-spell permanently. He groaned again as Ridge nuzzled and licked his balls like a man possessed, before he eagerly swallowed his cock once more, trying even harder to swallow more than before.

Finally, the Enslaver could hold back no longer, so he held Ridge’s head firmly from behind and as he began to thrust forward faster and faster, he moaned loudly as his cock shot it’s creamy load down Ridge’s throat in wave after wave. The spellbound heroes and villains looked on with approval, sporting raging hard-ons that soon orgasmed from their own furious masturbation, proving they liked what they saw, wishing it had been them that the Enslaver had graced with his cum.

Swallowing the mouthfuls of cum with newfound expertise, Ridge was converted and loved it.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER:

Ridge had been helpful in having enough contacts to discover the location of Lord Underworld, who turned out to be a handsome, if egotistic mobster, fancying himself as something between a sex-addicted playboy,multiple-partner ladies man, gangster, and controller of city governments across the State. He’d left traps for Mega-Hero to fall into, but didn’t succeed in the hero’s capture for some reason. It was as if the coward had come out of hiding for one day to shoot his mouth off, and then climb back under the rock that he’d been hiding under before. Unknown to Lord Underworld, the plan had been modified by the Enslaver, who hadn’t expected Inspector Ridge to appear on the scene and become such a valuable source of information...or an enthusiastic love slave. And after he discovered that Lord Underworld was truly dangerous and would gladly destroy any opposition, whether it be on either side of the law or sexuality (he’d killed a henchman that he learned was just bisexual), he fermented a plan to begin the downfall of the city’s crime boss.

“Where the hell is he?!” Lord Underworld snapped, chugging back a gulp of the finest champagne in his elaborate dining room, his trio of beautiful women his dinner companions. “He shoulda been caught days ago! I knew he was a stinkin’ coward! Afraid of a real man like me!”

“He certainly was, boss!” Lacey smiled, nursing her own cocktail, and eyeing him with animalistic intentions as she licked her lips.

Lord Underworld took the hint, and brushed off Treena and Ginny, telling them he had business to attend to. As they left, Lord Underworld dabbed his mouth with a silk napkin, stood up, and approached his lone companion, stalking her like a hungry tiger. He stroked her auburn hair, thinking to himself how turned on she was probably getting just by being close to him. He didn’t notice the hidden look of disinterest in her eye, or the forced expression of interest, as she stood up to face him.

“Let me take your mind off that loser,” Lacey suggested, wrapping her arms around his neck, and giving him a violent kiss, squashing his mouth against her blood-red lips. He began to resist, but she held on tightly for as long as she could, before he pulled her off him.

“Hey! I told ya before—don’t wear so much lipstick! I don’t like it too heavy, ya know?” he asked wiping his mouth, unaware that the lip color was staying on, much to Lacey’s amusement. “Ya been pretty aggressive with me the last few days with all yer kissin’, but ya know that I’m the boss here, I’m the dominant one, ‘kay? If I want to fool around, then I start it, capeesh?"”

She shrugged with a smile. “Whatever you say, Lord. Still want to come up to my room?” He never could say no to that smile or that pussy, so he agreed to it. “Good. Just give me a couple minutes to freshen up.”

“Awright, awright. But lay off the make-up, willya? This is a damn expensive shirt and I don’t want any makeup comin’ off on it, ya hear?”

Lord Underworld didn’t bother waiting more than a minute before he left the dining room—the hell she was going to dictate to him when he could show up! It was his mansion! Still, he retained a bit of the gentlemen in him, and with a light knock on the door, he entered the large bedroom that occupied a wing of his mansion, one hand carrying what was left of the champagne. He sauntered in, taking in the surroundings, noticing that she wasn’t making any noise in the adjoining bathroom, and she certainly wasn’t in bed waiting for him like she should have.

He knocked on the bathroom door, and slowly opened it, but all he found was an immaculate bathroom with the usual amount of makeup, creams, soaps, and a sexy black negligee hanging behind the door. And an unusual gold-colored box with a red bow on it. His suspicious mind instantly considered that it might be a bomb, but after setting his bottle down, he listened and could hear nothing from it, such as a ticking time bomb. The box had a lid on it that wasn’t taped down or sealed, so he slowly, carefully opened it, and jumped back as he beheld what was inside.

It was a large, eight-inch plastic penis-shaped dildo!

“What the f—?” he mumbled, his mind racing. His face crinkled and he looked over his shoulder, trying to wrap his mind around what the hell Lacey was playing at. Did she want to use this...thing? On herself? On...him??? Noooo frickin’ waaaaay! he thought to himself. He put the lid back on and began to pace.

Lacey hadn’t been acting like herself for a couple days now, almost as if she was braver around him, instead of being an obedient moll like Ginny and Treena. And now this? And where was she? Was she pranking him? He looked in the mirror and began to think she had because her stupid lipstick was still on his lips! He rubbed at it, and splashed water on them, but his lips remained the same deep red as her lips!

The penis-shaped dildo beckoned to him.

He shook his head, thinking that he was going crazy and that Lacey was going to show up any minute and laugh her head off at him. But the bedroom remained empty. He looked down at the box, and found himself smiling at the large dildo, admiring the contours and shape of the big, 8-inch cock. What was wrong with him?! He was totally straight! Why was he looking at the dildo like he wanted to...to...!

Lord Underworld reached down and removed the dildo from the box, and raised it near his face to examine the sex toy. It was flesh-colored, had a large mushroom head with a small hole at the tip, texture and veins along the shaft and ended with a pair of balls at the base. He felt a little envious—it was a little bigger and thicker than his own private parts, but he still had a great cock. Loads of women had told him so! Still, this dick was impressive, and if it was molded from a real guy, well, lucky him!

The more he stared at the dick the more intrigued and interested in it he became, although he wasn’t sure why. He knew women liked to play with these things and queer guys, too, but what was the appeal? What was wrong with the real thing? He tentatively stuck his tongue out, and licked the head of the dildo once. He looked at it, and at first he didn’t think he was impressed, but the more he held it the more interested he became in the toy, and more natural it felt to hold a cock that wasn’t his in his hand. He licked it again, this time from below the shaft up to the rim of the head, and around the head.

Not bad, he relented, and licked it again, discovering that he was beginning to enjoy the feel and shape of the fake sex organ. He stopped himself and looked in the mirror at his red-lipped reflection holding the dildo, and was overcome with a wild lustful feeling to go even further with the dick. He set it down, locked the door, and whipped off his clothing until he was nude, surprisingly sporting a full erection.

This time he took the cock in his hand, stared at the thick head for a few seconds, then slid it into his wide open mouth, taking in at least three inches before he closed his mouth around the thick shaft. He rolled his tongue around it, breathing heavily from his sexual arousal, but kept it inside his hungry mouth, unwilling to end his unexpected enjoyment. He looked down his nose at the never-before seen sight—a penis in his mouth with his hand wrapped around the dick. Instinct or lust made his right hand slowly slide the dildo back and forth into his mouth, as his tongue explored the welcome visitor, now knowing what Lacey and the other chicks saw when they sucked him off.

He looked at his reflection, with his red lips wrapped around the fake cock, and couldn’t believe it when he realized he liked what he saw! He was living an unrealized fantasy that he never knew he possessed—how else to explain this sudden change in desire for a cock in his mouth? His removed the huge wet dildo from his mouth, and found his eyes wandering about the bathroom, and a new desire struck his light-headed mind.

He wanted to go further with this fantasy.

He left the bathroom, and quickly locked the bedroom door so that Lacey couldn’t return to find him engaged in what he planned to do. He left the bathroom, the dildo in his quivering hand. Lying down in her bed, which already smelled like her, he lay back and began to masturbate, spread-eagle with the cock-shaped dildo above his face, and pretending there was a dude above him, slid the dick into his mouth, pumping away at his mouth to simulate being on the receiving end of a cock even bigger than his own. He licked and sucked the dildo with evermore zealousness, turned on by the way he was emasculating himself, robbing himself of his identity, his masculine characteristics and replacing them with feminized ones. He watched as his hand and the dildo double-teamed him, as they bobbed back and forth, forcing him to suck the plastic cock.

Lord Underworld lost track of how long he sucked the enticing dildo, and didn’t expect the sex toy to suddenly shoot a stream of some liquid into his mouth! He couldn’t help but swallow it, and removed the dildo from his aching jaw, wondering what happened. He felt dizzy and turned on at the same time, almost mindless as he raised his legs, reached between them, and gradually began to probe his anus with the big plastic cock, unable to stop himself from continuing his fantasy fulfilment. Breathing heavily and aroused like never before, Lord Underworld gradually began to insert the dildo into his crack, his legs beginning to shake with unbridled arousal, his cock hard and willing. Still he went deeper, pushing the dick into unexplored territory, until he adjusted his position so that he could pump his ass with it and masturbate at the same time. Groaning and gasping from unknown pleasures, the crime boss continued to push the dildo back and forth in his crack, until he felt a familiar wave of warm liquid enter his body, and was overcome by a sudden orgasm that sent streams of his own cum spraying over his belly and above his naval. He thrashed and moaned loudly, caught off guard by the intense orgasm, until gasping and dizzy he went limp, his body and mind in a orgasm-induced trance. A shadow appeared from the edge of his peripheral vision at that moment.

“Diiid you liiike my liiipstick, Lorrrrd Underworrrrrld?” a familiar voice cooed in slow motion above his head.

The crime lord recognized a paralysis drug when he saw one, and could only lay there as Lacey came into view, sitting beside him, stroking his hair. Her voice had an odd slowed-down tone to it, and the background of her room was blurry. He tried to move, but he realized that he’d been drugged to near-paralysis.

“I knewww you’d llllove it, “Lorrrrdy’,” she smiled, her red lips matching his. “It has aaaa special wiiitch’s spellll on it that makes the perrrrson wearing it crrraaave cock aaaand oralll sex! Just liiike your new favorite dildo sex toyyyy, which I bewiiiitched to make youuuu want tooo suck it.. It worrrks on women...and men Combined tooogether, they becommmme an irresistible commmbinaaation!!”

She produced the lipstick before him, the light catching the golden glint of the shiny tube. He moaned, but couldn’t speak, couldn’t ask her ‘why???’. reapplication made him hard again, He began to daydream about sexy, hard cocks again. “Aaaand where you’rrre going...you’re going to lllllove sucking cock! Especiallyyyy nowwww that yyyou’ve swallowed the mesmeriiiizing cum inside the dildoooo...” she said, adding a chuckle, as she finished, “...which worrrked even better thaaaan expected iiiif yourrrr plugged asssss is any indiiiication!”

Lord Underworld began to feel sleepy, and began to lose consciousness as he watched his conniving moll clean off the dildo, and grinned devilishly as she slid it back into his mouth once more, sliding it around for his tongue to embrace.

He welcomed sleep, just as his mouth and tongue welcomed the dildo back in his mouth that Lacey began to pump in and out, back and forth in his mouth, as his eyes closed and he drifted off.

He awoke in a darkened room, or maybe a dungeon, he wasn’t sure, as his surroundings were smothered in darkness. His mind returned to him surprisingly fast, the aching in his jaw and ass forcing full consciousness to his mind. What had he been thinking?! He wasn’t gay! Didn’t even like gays, so why’d he go off the queer end like that? Wait! Lacey said...her lipstick! Her lipstick had a...witch’s spell?!...on it to create such urges from contact, and she’d been kissing him harder and more often the past couple of days-it must have created those crazy, gross thoughts in him, after it had built up enough of a high dosage!

Well, he was getting the hell out of here (wherever ‘here’ was), and she was about to get a 21-gun salute up her own ass! He climbed off the bed, noticing that we was wearing a suit that he recognized as one he’d bought in Little Italy downtown. Okay, he was dressed now, but had she done so, or had someone else thrown his suit back on his naked body?

“Welcome, Lord Underworld,” an unfamiliar voice boomed from an unseen speaker, even as a spotlight glared down on him from above. He could just begin to make out the shape of a man in the darkness beyond.

“Yea? Welcome where, buster?” he called out, trying to sound tough.

“My lair. I hope you had a relaxing sleep, and regained your strength. You’re going to need it!”

“Oh, yeah? Fer what? Punching yer lights out? Why don’t you show yourself...Mega-Hero!”

Lord Underworld cracked his knuckles and shook his arms to loosen them, ready for a rumble as the shadow approached, but he was surprised to see not the blue and white-clad superhero that he’d planned to trap, but rather a muscular, hairy, leather-clad mystery man with a tanned face and light trace of whiskers.

“Who’re you supposed to be, leather boy?”

“I’m called the Enslaver. And I thought we’d talk before we get down to business. Namely, I’d like to propose an alliance.”

The crime boss chuckled as if he’d heard a funny dirty joke. “’Alliance’? Between youse and me? Ya can’t be serious, leather boy! I work alone, capeesh? Who are you? Dude walking around in leather in a dark room? HA! I’m so scared!”

The Enslaver smiled at him. “No need to be scared, Lord Underworld. Aroused, obedient, subservient...but not frightened.”

Lord Underworld put two and two together and sneered, “Heyyyy, you’re the guy behind all that...that stuff with the—the thingy, and Lacey...?”

“Guilty as charged,” Lord Underworld grinned. “How did you enjoy your taste of cock?”

“Frickin’—!” the criminal hissed. “Not doin’ that again! Ya ain’t gonna get me to do that again, any more than you can make me join yer sick little fantasy world either, leather boy! Ya crossed the line, ya know? I was gunnin’ fer Mega-Hero before, but now I’m gonna fill you up with a buncha bullet holes when I come back here!”

Lord Underworld took a few steps to one side into the dark, but was held stationary by a command of “Stop!” by the Enslaver, as a new stream of light illuminated him. He was surprised to find he couldn’t move, and when he tried to, he began to second guess himself, as if...as if he didn’t want to disobey leather boy! “Look to your right, Lord Underworld.”

He did so, and found his three hot babes standing there...and they were pawing and rubbing up against a white-haired, pale-skinned woman dressed in black and red! He couldn’t believe it as he watched Lacey French kiss the strange, exotic woman while massaging the woman’s tit, or how Treena knelt before the woman, and buried her face into her pussy!

“Remember me, Lord Underworld?” the strange woman asked, as she released Lacey’s mouth, but held her close to herself around her shoulders. All three women were entranced or something, filled with hungry animal lust for her. “Maybe this will explain it.” Her features began to blur and glow, until she reformed herself into Lacey! The second Lacey laughed hysterically and kissed the original, before reforming back into her white-skinned shape.

“Lord Underworld, may I introduce Lady Witch. She impersonated your Lacey, and under my instructions made sure that she kissed you enough so that you got increasing doses of her spell. Just enough to break you down, and get you here of your own free will. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like we’re going to have a supervillain-to-supervillain alliance now, will we?”

“How...is this...possible?” the crime boss forced himself to ask, his mind dulled as he stood within the strange multi-colored light from above. “My chicks...turned on...by her?!”

The Enslaver smiled, as by way of an explanation, told his female partner, “You’ve done very well, Lady Witch. You’ve done your part, and I’ve done mine. My enslavement beam has turned Lord Underworld’s girlfriends into hungry lesbians, their love and devotion focused solely on you! I hope you enjoy them.”

“Oh, I will, Enslaver! Come along, girls. You’re under my spell now, and soon you’ll be addicted to my pussy!”

The women left the darkened room, Lord Underworld too shocked to speak as his women didn’t offer so much as glance his way, their lust completely focused on the witch. He was additionally surprised as overhead lights illuminated not just Mega-Hero but others in a similar trance, standing there mindless, awaiting new instructions, their penises hanging out from their costumes. He recognized both superheroes and supervillains, as well as a cop in a suit, his badge identifying him as such.

“I was just going to enslave whatever superheroes crossed my path,” the Enslaver admitted, but somehow a couple villains got swept up in the moment, and I put them under my gay love spell, too. Your intentions against Mega-Hero are obvious, and I’m not about to allow you to harm such an obedient love slave. And with your denial of an alliance with me, that means only one thing.”

“Which is/” the crime boss frowned.

“You become mine!

“No chance in h—!” Lord Underworld began, until the ray of light in his face became bright and gained a slight strobing effect to it. He found himself staring into it, admiring it, basking in it like a wave of California sunshine.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” the Enslaver whispered, suddenly from behind him, in his ear.

“Uh...yeah...” he had to admit.

One of his musclebound henchmen, Jules, stood before the befuddled crime boss, seductively running his hands all over his muscled frame. The Enslaver’s voice said, “Look at my friend, Jules. Admire his beauuuutiful male body, all those muscles, his full lips that love sucking cock...”

“Uuuuh...no,” Lord Underworld whispered, a look of confusion crossing his features as he tried to look away. His head turned, but his eyes reluctantly remained on the bodybuilder. “Not..into guys...not gay...” he added, softly.

“That hard-on in your pants might say otherwise,” the Enslaver prompted. “But you’re enjoying my mesmerizing ray, aren’t you? Warm...seductive...enticing...”

“Y-yeah...real nice...” he replied, sounding,like he was falling off to dreamland, as Jules stepped away, out of view.

“As seductive...and enticing...as my cock!” the Enslaver said, grabbing a handful of Lord Underworld’s crotch and massaging it into a full hard-on.

“N-n-no...I’m not like you...”

“But you will be! Because you want to be my slave! You’re going to love being a slave to cock, Lord Underworld! I might even make you rename yourself, ‘Lord Underwear’! You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” The crime boss couldn’t bring himself to agree, but a little voice in his head thought it would be nice. “Lord Underwear...has a nice ring to it, don’t you think? It’s your new name because you love the way men look in their underwear! Nice, tight briefs, bulging erections, thick cocks hidden beneath the material, drawing your eyes in, making your mouth hungry with desire for hot...hard... throbbing cock!”

The Enslaver’s hands had begun to roam all over Lord Underworld’s body now, running up and down his firm frame, as his own hard crotch pressed into his bum from behind. Immune to his own mesmerizing ray, the Enslaver’s face occasionally reflected the love spell light as he began to lick the criminal’s neck up and down, moving teasingly closer to his mouth as he kissed and nibbled the crime boss’s jaw or cheek. He began to breath heavily, his will fading, unwilling to issue any threats or challenges for fear of disrupting the incredible arousal he was being made to feel. The Enslaver removed his suit jacket, and tore open his expensive shirt so he could run his hands all over Lord Underworld’s chest, squeezing his firm pecs.

He’d never kissed another guy in his life, but then again, he’d never played with a dildo before, and that turned out to be pretty damn hot and enjoyable! He tried to resist the urges swamping his mind, tried to focus on women, but Lord Underworld began to lose his concentration, turning his head little by little to the right as the Enslaver licked his neck. Lord Underworld parted his lips, and twisted his head as far to the right as he could go, until he felt the Enslaver’s breath on his mouth.

“Good boy,” the Enslaver cooed, cupping a hand on Lord Underworld’s ready-to-burst erection down below, and one on his cheek before he placed his own open mouth of the criminal’s, shoving his tongue deeply into Lord Underworld’s mouth.

The crime boss was aware that he was being overwhelmed once more to play the female role—first dressed up in Lacey’s things and sucking a dildo, and now following the lead of the Enslaver’s dominant male role. It was completely out of character for him, and previously he would have killed a man for laying a finger on him but this Enslaver was special, enigmatic, powerfully-masculine, and the longer he remained within the seductive lights, the more he wanted to please the leather-clad hunk. The Enslaver cupped a hand across his cheek, and ran a thumb across Lord Underworld’s mouth, which prompted him to lick as visions of cock swamped his mind. With his groin in a male-seduction sexual high, Lord Underworld didn’t resist as the Enslaver slid his thumb into the criminal’s mouth for him to lick and play with, the seduced wishing it was a real cock.

Turning Lord Underworld’s face towards him again, the Enslaver’s mouth was on the crime lord’s mouth again, forcing it open again so that their manly breath merged and intermingled as their tongues did likewise, their mouths locked in a forceful kiss that wasn’t broken even as the Enslaver turned him around, and embraced him tightly, gradually bending over him as he held him in his strong arms, like a male lead dancer dipping his female partner. He had always been on top, he had always been in control, but now...now he wanted, needed, to obey his new Master, where it was a turn-on to be submissive and controlled.

The mesmerizing ray never lost it’s focus on Lord Underworld, as sexy henchman, Lance, used the controls of the hypnotic beam to track the criminal’s movements, his lips curled into a confident smile that knew well the pleasures of the love spell ray.

The Enslaver broke the kiss, and smiled back at Lord Underworld’s own hungry, lustful smile, looking for all the world like he was the king of the world, even though here he was simply a sex-crazed pawn. He told Lord Underwear to remove his clothing, so the crime boss did as he was told, unable to look away as the Enslaver removed his own leather pants to expose his own raging hard-on, it’s nine inches making Lord Underworld dizzy with voracious desire. The enslaver approached him when he was naked, and didn’t resist as the muscular villain wrapped an arm around his shoulder, and gently grasped Lord Underworld’s hard cock.

“Look down,” he gently commanded the crime boss, who did so, unable to believe that for all his bravado and straightness, he was allowing this stranger to place a cock ring around his throbbing dick and balls, and then stroke him, or to allow his even larger cock to rub up against his own. “You like what you see,” the Enslaver told him, making it sound somewhat like a command.

“Uuhhh,” the crime boss sighed, unsure, as his will tried to defy the erotic rush he was being turned on by.

“Men turn you on, Lord Underworld...I turn you on...I arouse you like no other in your life...”

“You...turn me on...” Lord Underworld sighed, unbelieving that he could utter such words, but the sight of a cock-ring ensnaring his dick, and a strong male hand masturbating him slowly, seductively, was enough to force the words from his lips.

The Enslaver smiled, “Good boy. That’s it...you love the sight of your cock and mine together...you love the feel of a hot, throbbing penis making you my slave...”

“Your...slave...” the criminal sighed, his head spinning, unable to look away from the vision of two cocks pressed together like a pair of hands rubbing each other.

The Enslaver then commanded him to lie down on his bed, which was now illuminated off to one side. Stepping away from his new Master, Lord Underworld lay on his back, entranced by the slow approach of the dominant supervillain, who towered over him on all fours as the master of mesmerism held the crime boss down in a spread eagle position, pinning his hands outward. Once again he pressed his rigid man-meat into Lord Underworld’s, lowering his pelvis to rub up against him, eliciting moans and and making Lord Underworld’s head turn side to side as his mind went crazy with desire. He’d never been placed in such a position before, had never been so powerless, and he knew that it could end only one way...and it was a blazing desire for him to see this encounter take it’s inevitable course.

He tried in vain to hold back what he was thinking, tried to focus on who he was before, but the cock-ring seemed to glow and pulsate with seductive charges of energy when he resisted, which only made his conversion that much more intense. Finally he blurted out,

I want your cock, Enslaver! Pleeeease make me your slave with your gorgeous cock!” he moaned, a part of him unable to believe he was uttering such things, but the Enslaver’s beautiful manhood was all he could focus on, and he had to prove himself worthy to the superior penis.

The mind-controlling supervillain was more than happy to comply, straddling the crime boss’s chest, as he held his erect cock in one hand, and the back of Lord Underworld’s head in the other. Adjusting his position, he made the former-tough guy lick and kiss, and finally swallow his large balls, one at a time, rubbing them across his face and mouth, enslaving him to the musky smell of his manhood. Enthusiastically receiving his tea-bagging, the crime boss was soon rewarded with the Enslaver’s cock in his mouth, feeding him his huge rock-hard man-meat, his lips encircling and closing around the thick shaft, his moaning and sighing a sound of resignation that was music to the Enslaver’s ears. The dominant villain began to push the submissive crime lord’s head back and forth so it bobbed across his shaft again and again and again, his moaning a signal that he was loving it.

He had a few seconds of reality as a weakening straight part of his mind realized what he was doing—he was on his back and had a cock in his mouth! Somehow, leather boy had made him obey him and even feel unbridled lust for him like no women had ever turned him on. as the Enslaver pumped his mouth relentlessly, Lord Underworld tried to offer resistance as he tried to turn his head away from the thick cock sliding back and forth in his mouth, but the forceful, relentless thrusting simply gave him too much pleasure, too much of an unexplored world of homosexual desires and cravings, that he lost his few seconds of his old personality. He stopped trying to look away, and allowed the Enslaver’s throbbing hot cock to pump his mouth head-on as before.

Lord Underwear stared at the cock pumping his face, imagining it in sexy tight briefs that barely retained it from within, imagined himself removing said briefs from the Enslaver with his teeth, imagined that he would form an alliance with the Enslaver; a Master and slave alliance! It filled his heart with joy as he embraced his new name, Lord Underwear, as did all of the possibilities that came with it.

The thick shaft continued to pump and pound his mouth, his lips and tongue tasting ever inch of the Enslaver’s magnificent man-meat, as well as the first dribbles of pre-cum that seemed to stick to his tongue as the flavor never subsided. He was extremely happy with himself now, regarding his playing with the dildo, which prepared his mouth and ass for penetration by the Enslaver!

Who needed Lacey and the others now? Who needed chicks, period, when he had men, and the Enslaver’s gorgeous, thrusting cock to enslave his sexuality into gayness? Lacey and the others would experience the same glorious sexual rush that he was with their same-sex lovemaking and forget him, as he would forget his ladies— every lady he’d ever fucked, in fact, because now he was going to be fucked by a man, and enjoy the feel of a hard cock inside him!

In short order, the Enslaver felt his orgasm rise and reach the point of no return, finally gushing forward in hot spasms of cum that the enslaved crime boss swallowed with unexpected expertise, pushing his own head forward again and again in an effort to swallow as much of the Enslaver’s cock in the process. He gathered his breath, and calmed himself, looking down at his new gay love slave, gently tracing the head of his wet cock across Lord Underwear’s lips.

“And now you belong to me, my slave. You’re mine...Lord Underwear.”

“I’m yoursss!” he sighed, nuzzling the cock resting on his lips before he took it in his hand, and began to lick the head all over.

The Enslaver grinned, and looked over his shoulder. “But our work here is not done. Take your place in the center of my bed, on all fours!”

Lord Underwear did so, quivering with expectation as he anticipated the Enslaver’s beautiful cock in his ass, but was confused as he saw the hunky, sexy, Enslaver lay across the bed before him, as an unfamiliar pair of gloved hands rubbed his sides, a hard cock tickling his crack, and a pair of spandex-clad legs pressed firmly against his as they assumed position.

Sensing his question, the Enslaver said, “I have many ways to amuse myself, Lord Underwear; one of them is to seduce straight men into become my willing gay love slaves. Another is watching my slaves in action with each other!”

As a mesmerizing beam glared down at him from above, Lord Underwear’s mind went numb with obedience and desire, as the Enslaver commanded him to become Mega-Hero’s lover. The superhero entered slowly at first, but soon began to ramp up his momentum, his rhythmic thrusts creating exploding jolts of joy and submissiveness within Lord Underwear’s mind as the crime boss was turned into the Enslaver’s gang-bang toy. Lord Underwear watched with mind-numbed enjoyment as the Enslaver stroked his hard cock before him, while the superhero pressed deeper and deeper into his ass, his mind enslaved visually and physically.

Silver Shield and Raven-Boy soon followed the famous Mega-Hero, his latest crime lord acquisition accepting of his proposed ‘alliance’ after all, of Master and slave and slave and slave and slave....