The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Melissa and Megumi, Chapter 2

Paul had cleaned himself up by the time he came to their home. How students could afford such a large place of their own, he knew not, but it was a nice four-bedroom house close to the campus. With the DVD case in his left hand, he raised his right to knock at the door, but it opened before he had a chance.

“Ah, right on time!” Beamed Melissa as she answered, the red head gesturing for him to enter. Paul quickly noticed that she was dressed totally different to her class attire. Tight shorts showed off her ass, and her bare legs were long and smooth. Her breasts were barely contained in a small tank top, which swayed as she moved.

He walked in and she shut the door behind him, leading him into the living room area. Megumi was already there, sat on one of two large sofas, dressed just like her friend. She leaned back, eyes fixed on Paul, and swung her legs back and forth off the edge.

“I... I brought it back..” He said, again feeling self-conscious in their presence. Holding it out, Melissa took the DVD case and walked over to a stack of them beside their TV.

“Very good,” Said Megumi. “I trust that you enjoyed it one last time as we asked?”

He swallowed guiltily and nodded. “Yes...”

“Good boy,” Said Melissa, standing at his side. “In fact, you’ve been so good, we’re going to give you another little treat.” And so saying, she pushed another non-descript DVD case into his hand.

Paul was stunned, and spluttered, “Oh no, I couldn’t...”

“Yes you can,” Said Megumi. “Just take it for a few days. Watch it if you want. If not, you can return it to us.”

He stared at the DVD. “Well... if you insist...”

“Oh we do,” Said Melissa. “Now, we don’t want to keep you from your... busy evening,” She said, making the jerk-off gesture with her hand.

He blushed and looked away, turning instead to face Megumi. She was also making the obscene gesture, and she was silently mouthing the words “Wank-wank-wank-wank”.

Paul turned and ran out of the house as they laughed.

* * *

Paul was sure it was all a bad joke at his expense, that there was no way they were going to give him another of their dodgy home-made porn DVDs. On the walk home he decided not to even bother watching it. Then again...

By the time he got home, Paul decided that he should at least watch the first minute of it. Whatever was on that DVD would be worth seeing if it brought this strange situation to an end.

He lay back and hit play. Suddenly the screen was filled with Melissa and Megumi, nude once again, playing with each other’s clits using vibrators. His eyes widened in surprise to think that they had really given him another of their twisted collection.

The American and Japanese women moaned and groaned and squealed as they plumbed each other’s depths. Bare breasts jiggled as their bodies shook in orgasm after orgasm. Paul’s cock grew ever harder as they got through sex toy after sex toy in their quest to make each cum again and again.

Again the image was distorted by the strange pulses of light, and Paul felt the headache grow as before. Luckily, just like last time, if he focused on the lesbian show then the pain subsided. All he had to do was relax and focus on them...

Soon his erection was achingly stiff and begging for release. Paul watched the show, mesmerised by their naked bodies, and began to groan himself. This was the most incredible thing he had ever seen and since they had given him the DVD themselves, he was free from guilt while watching it!

Flash. Flash. Flash.

Again he thought he saw a word hidden in the pulses of light. OBEY! Was that it?

The headache returned with vehemence.

No, don’t dwell on it, thought Paul. Just look at their breasts and asses, focus on the women, not the flashes of light. Ah yes, much better...

Eventually, the girls stopped their fun. Breathing heavily and with sweat glistening upon them, they turned to the camera.

“Did you enjoy that, boy?” Asked Melissa.

He nodded.

“We bet you did,” Said Megumi. “But you’ll enjoy what comes next even more. Get nude for us!” She commanded, and he eagerly complied.

Flash. OBEY. Flash.

He soon lay on his bed, naked, awaiting the order to begin masturbating.

Melissa and Megumi smiled as if they could see him. “Very good boy,” Said Melissa, “All nice and exposed for us. We can see every inch of you, including every inch of your cock.”

Their smiles turned evil. “Not that there are many inches to your cock,” Said Megumi.

He was instantly stung by the remark, and they went on.

“That little dick of yours is the reason you’re not out having sex, isn’t it?” Asked Melissa softly. “No woman wants a cock that small in them.”

Paul felt hurt, for his cock was indeed only four inches erect.

“Oh but don’t worry,” Said Megumi quickly. Flash. “We know that your tiny cock isn’t for sex, it’s for wanking, isn’t it? Say it!” Flash. OBEY. Flash.

“My... my tiny cock isn’t for sex, it’s for wanking,” He repeated.

“You’re cock is so small, it’s pathetic!” Snarled Melissa. Flash. Flash. “We laugh at your short manhood!” And with that, the two of them pointed at him and laughed.

Flash. Laughter. Flash. OBEY. Flash. Laughter. Flash.

Paul sat there, naked, letting them insult his cock, and for some reason he felt aroused by their laughter.

“Tell us we are right!” Snapped Megumi. Flash. “Tell us that your cock is pathetic!” Flash.

“You are right!” He said. “My cock is pathetic!”

And laugh they did, and he just kept feeling more aroused by their torment. Finally, they stopped, and spoke again.

“Don’t worry, boy,” Said Melissa. “We like your small cock. We like to watch you jerk that little cock, to make your tiny erection explode all over yourself. Other women would reject you, but we won’t.” Flash. OBEY. Flash.

He felt suddenly relieved, and less ashamed of showing them his short manhood.

“That’s right,” Said Megumi soothingly, “You can trust us. Trust us...” Flash. OBEY.

Yes, he realised, he could trust them. Only Melissa and Megumi like his short cock.

“Now, take your cock in your hands,” Said Melissa. Then, with an evil grin, added, “Or just one hand if it’s really that small.”

Paul got both hands on his erection, one around the shaft and the other ready to tease the tip.

“Now, wank for us!” Ordered Megumi, and he instantly began masturbating. Flash.

The girls smiled as he jerked off. “Wank wank wank wank!” They chanted in unison, caressing their nude bodies with their hands as they did so. Paul watched, entranced, humping his hand rhythmically. Flash. OBEY. Flash. OBEY. Flash.

As Megumi continued chanting, Melissa stared at the camera and spoke. “Are you masturbating, boy?”

He was getting lost in the feeling of his hands on his cock, but understood enough to nod.

“Are you masturbating your tiny cock?” She continued, and again he nodded. “Are you masturbating your tiny cock for Melissa and Megumi?” She asked, but when he nodded, she snapped, “Say it!” Flash. OBEY. Flash.

“I am masturbating my tiny cock for Melissa and Megumi!” He said quickly.

“Again!” She ordered, and Paul said it again. “Again!” Flash. “Again!” Flash. “Again!”

“I am masturbating my tiny cock for Melissa and Megumi!” He repeated, and repeated, and kept repeating even after she had finished telling him to. The words became ingrained in Paul’s mind and he kept chanting them as he continued to wank for the gorgeous images on the screen.

“CUM!” They finally shouted, and on queue Paul experienced another orgasm that was just incredible. His body shook with the torrent of cum that erupted forth, and it landed not just on Paul, but his bed sheets and wall.

“Jerk off again for us real soon, boy,” Said Megumi, and the DVD ended.

* * *

A few days later and Paul found himself back in class, watching people file out, and noticing that Melissa and Megumi were sat waiting for him. This time he had remembered the DVD and walked over to them.

“Well hello,” Said Melissa with a wicked grin. “And how are you today?”

He swallowed before answering. “Good, thanks.”

“Have you been jerking that cock like a good boy?” Asked Megumi in a playful tone of voice.

“I... I... Yes.” He managed at last, and noticed their smiles widen.

“Oh very good,” Said Melissa. “We know you keep track, so tell us how often.”

“Three... three times a day for three days.” Paul said with less hesitation.

“Three times a day you did what?” Asked Megumi slyly.

The answer rose unbidden into Paul’s mind and he spoke without really wanting to. “I masturbated my tiny cock for Melissa and Megumi!”

They laughed to hear his answer, and revelled in his confusion. “Ooh it feels so good to tell all, doesn’t it?” Asked Melissa.

“Yes,” He confessed.

“More,” Said Megumi excitedly. “You want to tell us more!”

At their insistence, a great need to tell all consumed Paul. “I can’t help it! It feels... it feels good! So very dirtily good... to strip naked and grab my pathetically small cock in my own hands... and then wank furiously for the two of you! I...I love it! I need your instructions... I need to hear you tell me how to masturbate! I must wank for you, I must!”

The girls laughed at his declaration and clapped their hands in approval. “Excellent, small dick, excellent!” Said Melissa. “You are almost ready for the next DVD!”

Paul was shocked by the thought of another DVD, but in truth he had hoped for this. Whatever the girls were getting out of showing him these films he suddenly cared not, for the fun was going to continue!

Seeing that they had his attention, they went on. “First, a little activity for you!” Said Megumi carefully. “We love hearing your confessions, but they are too brief. We want one more... in depth.”

He just wanted to see the next DVD and blurted, “What must I do?”

Smiling at his eagerness, Melissa said, “Write an essay. Just an A4 side, nothing massive. Describe the feeling of your hand on your cock, the delight as you make yourself cum, and bring it to our house, with the last DVD, tonight at 8pm.”

“So you want me to hang on to this video till then...” He said carefully.

“Oh yes,” Said Megumi firmly, “That way you can masturbate your small cock once more to it. But write the essay first. When it is done we want you to have it in front of you as you wank to the DVD. When you cum, we want some of it to land on the essay, marking it as authentic.”

Not only did Paul raise his eyebrows at that one, but so did Melissa. Megumi had clearly not run this past her friend, but as a smile spread across the redhead’s face, he could see that she was in agreement with the Japanese woman.

“I will bring you the essay,” Paul said at last, oddly excited by all this, “And I will have cum on it as you have said.”

“Good boy,” Said Melissa, “You may go now.”

And as he walked from the room he was already thinking of things to write...

TO BE CONTINUED...